PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a PRC GF?

coleman28
29-12-2012, 06:44 AM
I have this GF from PRC and she has just brought her sister over. Supporting her is already very tough for me and now with the need to take care of her sister, I will be very financially burden.

Her sister, call her Ling, 29 years old, 1.63m tall, divorced with one daughter back in China. She has quite a fair complexion and maintained well even after birth. She is from rural area and has yet to be corrupted by this competitive place.

Wonder if there is any brothers here who is looking for a GF or 小三 and support here livelihood here.

By the way, she is not into FL and I won't want to get her into this either. My purpose is to find her a dependable guy who can support her financially for the next few months of her stay here. Of course, if you are supporting her, needless to say, you are her man.

Again, I must stress. This is not a FL engagement. Only Chinese who speaks mandarin applies.

Please PM me if you are looking for a (non-corrupted) PRC GF and willing to be responsible for her monthly livelihood during her stay here. Do note that I will be stringent with the selection and will only select one serious bro for her (绝对不会一脚踏两船)。

cavemanng
29-12-2012, 08:48 AM
There are tons of option for FB...

Goatslooter
29-12-2012, 08:55 AM
She has no choice if she decided to come here for a living? :confused:

Brainstorm
29-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Her sister, call her Ling, 29 years old, 1.63m tall, divorced with one daughter back in China. She has quite a fair complexion and maintained well even after birth. She is from rural area and has yet to be corrupted by this competitive place.

My purpose is to find her a dependable guy who can support her financially for the next few months of her stay here. Of course, if you are supporting her, needless to say, you are her man.

Do note that I will be stringent with the selection and will only select one serious bro for her (绝对不会一脚踏两船)。

Not young, not tight. Why don't you set a monthly BY budget since you are planning for her? Better still, post a photo of her figure and blur out her face. What type of pass is she on? Can visit for a few months? While you may say select 1 and only bro for her, she might select a few behind your back. Not hard for her to be corrupted fast in Singapore by fellow PRC ladies.

Will be a competitive market. A lot of early 20s PRC students also looking for sugar daddy.

sideswapmi
29-12-2012, 09:26 AM
wow.. like that criteria - seepeh xiong sia...
financially sound.. weather outside very bad u knoe..
Big Wind and Storm... cloudy and thunder storm..
anyhow --- boat might flip wor......:):D

LiLeeWah
29-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Bro.. few questions

1) How long can she stays here? After that....?
2) She intends to look for hubby here?
3) Where is the home town?

navras
29-12-2012, 04:04 PM
TS, she intends to bring her daughter here to study as well?
That will be under PDMM classification.

Psalm
29-12-2012, 04:47 PM
I have this GF from PRC and she has just brought her sister over. Supporting her is already very tough for me and now with the need to take care of her sister, I will be very financially burden.

I knew 3 people married PRC.

Three of them have the similar problem but tasted different tactics. - "Wife bring the next-of-kins here s-l-o-w-l-y. Squeezing husband neck really slowly and mercifully."

During the Year 2000' onwards, many of these foreign wives got S'pore PR and later filed for divorce. Year 2004' onwards, many S'pore old men kenna swindled.

I understand not all PRC ladies are bad. There are always good and bad around.

Her sister, call her Ling, 29 years old, 1.63m tall, divorced with one daughter back in China. She has quite a fair complexion and maintained well even after birth. Wonder if there is any brothers here who is looking for a GF or 小三 and support here livelihood here.

Dear Bro coleman28, it may be difficult. (my opinion, please do not get angry.)

Unless, brother is well-to-do. Otherwise, difficult to support Ling (with $) and Ling's China daughter (with $).

I agree.

While you may say select 1 and only bro for her, she might select a few behind your back. Not hard for her to be corrupted fast in Singapore by fellow PRC ladies.
Make sense.

I knew somebody from a neighbourhood who married a young Vietnamese wife. Within one year, Vietnamese wife managed to find her own Vietnamese gang (referring to those Vietnamese wives married here)

Will be a competitive market. A lot of early 20s PRC students also looking for sugar daddy.
I agree.

joncheong
29-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Most of them are meant for banging, not for loving.... That's a very sad truth

jameschong1
29-12-2012, 07:16 PM
========
that's because they don't like U!
so many singaporeans marry prc woman & live happy family. so why are u insultign these fellow men?
go back to your master UFO & bark, don't be a sore loser here!
yeah gp bang yourself on the wall, don't anyhow insult our fellow men & prc women hor!

onlyhuman
29-12-2012, 07:19 PM

I think u have not met enough PRC ladies...

ebonkie
29-12-2012, 08:13 PM

bro joncheong, ur statement very untrue.. my OC s from China..

PRC gf or wifey are BEST partners in life.. In terms of tolerance level and less picky.. Bottom line is how you managed them lor..

vietcuntlover
29-12-2012, 08:27 PM

My wife also from china..our relationship almost 4 years..so far so good..

Gump
29-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Depends man. Regardless of where one is from, there will be good people and there will be bad people. We shouldn't really stereotype based on where a person comes from.

mikealpha
29-12-2012, 08:54 PM

PRC gf or wifey are BEST partners in life.. In terms of tolerance level and less picky.. Bottom line is how you managed them lor..

I agreed bro, my colic is happliy married with a prc woman and now with 3 kids....happy family!!

Max77
30-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Yes Im looking for a prc gf but the one u r advertising look more like a prc burden sorry. I even suggest u let go of ur prc to-be-burden ass well

coleman28
30-12-2012, 06:00 AM
I agree with this statement. Same here for me.

OC is from China.

GF is also from China. Very tolerating and guai.

coleman28
30-12-2012, 06:03 AM
She is here for one year on WP and will return after that or even before one year. Not bringing her daughter here, got parents take care.

TS, she intends to bring her daughter here to study as well?
That will be under PDMM classification.

coleman28
30-12-2012, 06:11 AM
By the way bro, have met her sister. I am confident of her look.

Anyway, if I start posting, I am more worried about my PM box, will get flooded. Strict criteria is good, so I have less to reply.

For me, I am only helping my GF out (or should say myself).

She is on WP for one year. She is not bounded by any contract so can leave anytime. If no one can support her, at most, she goes back China.

I must say those 20s PRC student who looking for sugar daddy as you say, will likely make living by sleeping around. As for this sister, I have seen her and she has a mature thought. If someone is good to her, she will be faithful to him as well.

Not young, not tight. Why don't you set a monthly BY budget since you are planning for her? Better still, post a photo of her figure and blur out her face. What type of pass is she on? Can visit for a few months? While you may say select 1 and only bro for her, she might select a few behind your back. Not hard for her to be corrupted fast in Singapore by fellow PRC ladies.

coleman28
30-12-2012, 06:13 AM
:D

Strict criteria, less for me to reply. My PM box will not flood.

coleman28
30-12-2012, 06:17 AM
1) 1 year WP. After that, if you want to continue her WP, you will have to help pay the agent fee.

2) If hubby, of course will be good. But she divorced with 1 kid wor. Not many guy like to buy 1 get 1 free. So I guess, being a GF is more realistic.

3) Home town is Hunan.

Bro.. few questions

1) How long can she stays here? After that....?
2) She intends to look for hubby here?
3) Where is the home town?

yangguo
30-12-2012, 07:23 AM

I am quite surprised to hear these words from you. :eek::o

Hmm.. I thought you fell in love with your PRC colleague? How is the going?

jameschong1
30-12-2012, 12:36 PM
I am quite surprised to hear these words from you. :eek::o

Hmm.. I thought you fell in love with your PRC colleague? How is the going?
==========
so i m not wrong to say joncheong is a sore loser & mad dog that barks at thr wrong tree!
first prc gf, then lose out, then start condeming them as only good for banging.
joncheong should start banging his own balls, sore loser!
if u really man, jon cheong should apologise here to all bros who have prc as wife, gf, soul mate, etc etc

Sirrus
31-12-2012, 04:29 PM
going down into the sugar daddy road however still seeking love.

u cant get the best of both worlds....this is way too complex a relationship to tackle....

ask ur fren to either work hard and live a honest life or spread her legs as a common prostitute......much more simple

Tai_zi21
31-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Why not you list down wat she expect from her future bf? How much to spend on her per month? Many ppl might be interested but pocket not deep enough bro!

UtilityTool
31-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Why not you list down wat she expect from her future bf? How much to spend on her per month? Many ppl might be interested but pocket not deep enough bro!

Agreed. Anything 3k and above is out of the question. At least for poor guys like myself.

snooker
01-01-2013, 02:05 PM
for a matures lady with a child back home the going rate is approx $1K/month. $3K is for those young singer with commitments (pay agent n pay boss monthly)

wrxboy
01-01-2013, 02:12 PM

Wonder if there is any brothers here who is looking for a GF or 小三 and support here livelihood here.

By the way, she is not into FL and I won't want to get her into this either. My purpose is to find her a dependable guy who can support her financially for the next few months of her stay here. Of course, if you are supporting her, needless to say, you are her man.

Again, I must stress. This is not a FL engagement. Only Chinese who speaks mandarin applies.

Please PM me if you are looking for a (non-corrupted) PRC GF and willing to be responsible for her monthly livelihood during her stay here. Do note that I will be stringent with the selection and will only select one serious bro for her (绝对不会一脚踏两船)。

Hi Bro, what monthly livehood is she asking for?

Iemanishere
01-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Bro, which city she from? We can discuss. .. buzz me

Dittatore
01-01-2013, 07:57 PM
A lot of early 20s PRC students also looking for sugar daddy.

I am looking for a young FB as my wife is currently preggie and refuse to sex.
Where or how do I find these PRC students?

Greendevil
03-01-2013, 10:32 AM
in the first place, when your 'gf' sis come SG, how the hell it become your obligation??? second, it is impossible that when she come SG she did not think of livehood. comon even air ticket,WP etc also need $$ le. so from what i see, obviously she must hv been told by her sis of you and hoping to get something similar.

but reality is, either they sister learnt to share and strive off with whatever amt u give to fuck the young sis or the elder find her own livehood herself, either getting a sugar daddy by her own means or stop acting high class and find means to generate income. I not impying her to do FL, but if onli wan survival, there are decent jobs (naturally be prepared for low end job) or if want to get rich after go hm, u know when this tunnel lead to.......

Big Semens
04-01-2013, 08:03 AM
她得付出,不然哪有收获 ?

wonder81
04-01-2013, 09:32 AM
she is on WP? then she must be working and getting salary..... unless her WP is those XXX ...then i think the whole idea just simply to hook a money tree and squeeze within this one year...

just my little opinion....Cheers!

XiaoQiang08
04-01-2013, 11:19 AM
她得付出,不然哪有收获 ?

这个论坛有很多"键盘猴子"。你用中文回贴,小心这些 "键盘猴子" 扣你的分....

CaptainPlanet
04-01-2013, 01:14 PM
So free arh?
Interested sibo??
LOL:p

titan
04-01-2013, 03:23 PM
sometimes when i hear 'sad stories' similar like this, i will think where got so many sisters and brothers? china has had the one child policy for ages(certain villages and excuses excluded)

my POV is juz listen half and forget the other half..

joncheong
04-01-2013, 04:09 PM
In prc as long as good friends they will call them 姐姐 or 妹妹...so must be good friends lah...

DegenerationX
04-01-2013, 04:18 PM
In prc as long as good friends they will call them 姐姐 or 妹妹...so must be good friends lah...

Ya. they always have alot of 姐姐 and 妹妹

joncheong
04-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Just curious... What if she already pregnant and after being together with me, she say she carry my child ... Yes can go for dna testing but all you need is for her to make a commotion.., cos the guy may be married or what...

fdome
04-01-2013, 09:28 PM
sometimes when i hear 'sad stories' similar like this, i will think where got so many sisters and brothers? china has had the one child policy for ages(certain villages and excuses excluded)

my POV is juz listen half and forget the other half..

Bro the "sister" may not be real sister but "chick buddy" :D, they have their own hidden agendas, and i am sure TS didn't tell the whole story and also has his hidden agenda posting here

TS, why not u list her (your) conditions and requirements? as one bro said, monthly 1k maybe acceptable so what is the $$$ quoted ? :cool:

yangguo
06-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Just curious... What if she already pregnant and after being together with me, she say she carry my child ... Yes can go for dna testing but all you need is for her to make a commotion.., cos the guy may be married or what...

Hmm.. Sounded like you are asking this question for CGH.. :D:p