PDA

View Full Version : stories by the legendary one eye snake

ione
29-12-2012, 02:21 AM
was tinking abt how i can contribute to this lovely forum and remembered tat i had saved some stories written by our legendary bro one eye snake, which i believe was 1st posted by him more than 10 yrs ago. so i decide to repost them for the benefit of those bros who did not get a chance to read these literary masterpieces the 1st time round, and also for those who had already read them b4 to reminisce abt them.

the 1st story tat im gonna repost is one abt his colleague Mabel. so here it goes...

Mabel - The admin assistant
I practically had to conceal my cock with my brief case when I made my way back to the office… just in case there was still some lost souls left in the office at this hour… the bitchy supplier, Michelle, chio and hiao… touch me here and there… flashing her gigantic meat balls whenever she had the chance to bend laughing… shit… one of these days, I will make sure she sucked me with her big mouth to get our contract… one of these days…

iamtheredrobot
29-12-2012, 02:42 AM
omg i have his collection too! really bring back memories !

spwk1f
29-12-2012, 08:57 AM
please continue ..

ione
29-12-2012, 12:20 PM
It was almost 8pm when I reached office, if it’s not due to the need to prepare a tender, I would have gone to find some cunt to pound on… or get someone to suck me dry… I dropped the brief case on my work desk and was contemplating wanking off before starting my all-night-long preparation… after all, I could not work with a pole between my legs… I missed Madeline… then I heard some noise coming from the fax room at the end of the corridor… and I realized that the light was still on… I wondered who was still around on a Friday evening at this hour… I made my way to the fax room and was surprised to see Mabel, my chio admin assistant… she was in her early thirties, yet with a chio CFM face that could easily outshine any young gals in the building … her smile was always so seductive, as if inviting you to swallow her up … I ever heard of many workers in the building discussing about how they wish to drill her tight pussy and make her squirm…

ione
29-12-2012, 12:24 PM
she was on a ladder to retrieve some plain papers on the top shelf… look at those killer legs… Yup! This unmarried chio bu likes to wear tight fitting short skirt to show off her slender long legs… well, she does have very nice legs… long… firm… and when she wrapped them around my waist… shit trapped me like crab claws and drew my cock deeper into her tight hairless cunt… I would say she had maintained her figure much better than some young chicks in the company… and her ass… oh… that’s a piece of art… So “kiao”! (protruding upwards)… and at her age, she was able to keep her tummy intact by doing four gym sessions a week… she had taken off her business jacket, matching to her skirt, and was wearing a sleeveless loose-fitting blouse… I stroked my cock as I watched her stretching herself on the top step for a empty binder… then she slowly made her way down, still unaware that I was watching her from the back… her skirt already hiked up…

ione
29-12-2012, 12:29 PM
red… bright RED! I caught a glimpse of her FIERY RED panties before she finally straightened the skirt… tactically, I unzipped my pants… and tugged my underwear aside to pull out my raging cock… I stroked my naked cock and imagined how I would pound into Mabel’s tight pussy… DRILLLLLLLL… JJJJAAAAABBBBBBB… SSSHHHOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE… PPPUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP… JJJJAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM… oh boy oh boy oh boy… my cock was so hard that I think I could hammer on a nail… just then, Mabel bent forward onto the table… her skirt again hiked up and exposed her kiao buttocks… her puffy red panties made my cock jerk…

to be continued...

ione
30-12-2012, 02:14 PM
continued...

KNN … tabulek tahan liao… I quick-stepped forward and hugged Mabel from the back… my cock immediately pressed into her ass crank… “AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” Mabel screamed… thought she was going to be raped… not far either… I cupped her breasts from behind as I swept my cock up and down along her ass crank… “hheeyyyy… Joe… you’re back… hhhmmmmmnnnnn… I… I… didn’t… heeeaaaaaa… aarrrrrrr… hear you… ent…… hhhuuuhhhhhh… enter …” Mabel wriggled her ass to my cock as she spoke… CHIO to the core!! ENTER? I’ll show you enter… “COME… let’s fuck!” I pulled on her red panties… “Here? hhhmmmnnnn…” my fingers clamped tightly on her breasts and pulled back… sinking my cock into her ass crank… dry fucking… my cock rubbing her hot sex spot through the panties… making her hot as well… very fast… her panties began to damp… “HHHMMMNNN … JJOOOEEEEEE… you’re… you’re so harrrdddddd… must be Michelle right?” I released her boobs and pressed her back onto the table with one hand… my other hand pulled at her red panties… “COME ON! Fast… get out of the panties…” I was really hot and impatient… “tear it… tear it… I have another one standby in my drawer…” her fucking cock teased words provoked my cock… I ripped her red panties off her… “AAARRRGGGHHHHH!” and saw her ass cheeks quivered from the snap… “YES! Put him in me… Joeeee… fuck me!!!” Mabel squirmed as usual… boiling my blood… I kicked her legs apart and took aim of my cock at her naked shaved cunt… “YYYEEESSSSS… come on… JOE… DO ME… FUCK M… AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH…” I sank my cock all the way in before she finished her sentence… both my hands were locking her small waist as I unsheathed every inch of my meat right to the hilt inside her hot tight pussy… Mabel was already streaming… she had always been a wet wet gal… and despite very little foreplay, her cunt would be filled with hot juice simply by rubbing a cock at her hole…

I grunt with pleasure as the tightness of her inner walls quickly clamp around the thickness of my shaft… Mabel turned around and looked at me… her eyes widened… watery… as she let out a low moan… she bit her lower lips… as if to endure the short pain from my cock piercing into her brutally… this is not our first time fucking… in fact, two months after I joined the company, I had fucked her (she had been with the company for about three years when I joined) good and solid after our first business date of getting to know each other… it was not planned, but one thing leads to the other and the next thing we knew, she had sucked me twice that night and we ended up in a hotel fucking overnight… since then, we had been fucking in the office… her place (she stayed with her mum and a younger sister)… once during our company D & D… she said she was too old to talk about love and was glad to have me sex-tifying her… me? Of course I was glad to drill into this piece of chio CFM cunt for free!

to be continued...

ione
30-12-2012, 04:14 PM
continued...

Mabel tried to close her legs to clamp her tight pussy up around my cock… “NO! you don’t…” I forced her legs apart with my spread legs… “I’m taking you the way I want… fucking you… raping you!” I crudely pulled her blouse out of her skirt and reached in from below for her breasts… I pulled the red strapless bra brutally and yanked it off her… “HHHMMNNNNNN…” and my tiger claws were on her boobs… digging my fingers in the flesh… pulling her by the breasts… to JJJJJAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBB my raging cock deeeeeeeper… I did not move very fast… I wanted Mabel to feel each and every inch of my rigid rock hard cock tearing into her tight pussy… stretching her vagina… her cunt lips sealed tight… as I penetrated… pushing in in full length… and withdrawing out in full length… Mabel’s hands were pulling on the edge of the table… her breasts were crushed in my hands… jiggling wildly under her loose-fitting blouse… her whines and moans never stopped…I FUCKED her… sliding nearly all of my shaft out of my horny chio bitch… just to pound right back into her… rampaging her cunt… in my mind, I was fucking Michelle… drilling my hard cock into that fat ass of hers… my balls hit firmly against her shaven mound as I stirred my cock deeply inside of her… with one hand still pulling on her breast… I pulled on her hair… pulling her head backwards… Mabel whined from the slight pain incurred… but I could feel her starting to push back… fucking her cunt on my cock… she had shut her eyes from the ultimate sensation… feeling and enjoying every inch of my cock cruising in and out of her tightly clamping cunt… then I let go of her breast… and I reached below our joined organs… side by side with my pumping cock, I fondled her clit… Mabel squirmed and moaned loudly… I rubbed harder and faster… she felt as if her clit had come alive with pleasure… and she let out a deep moan – sign of her unexpected orgasm – and her cunt walls tightened… her body shivered like being electric-shocked… I took advantage of the added lubricant and jammmmmmmed my cock faster and mightier… fucking her like she was a bitch… and I am the German Shepherd… I caught hold of her wrists and twisted them backwards… and her body was lifted up slightly… I carried on jabbing her with my cock… Mabel convulsed… “yyyeeessssssss… JJJooooeeeeeee… YYYEESSSS YYYEESSSSS YYYYEEESSSSSSS… FUCK ME GOOOOOOD…” I rocked my ass driving my cock deeper and deeper into her… liked Lone Ranger on his shiny Silver… yyeeee hhaaaaaa… Mabel started to pant heavily after her first wave of orgasm… but she had not exhausted herself yet… in fact, as usual, she fucked even better after her first climax…

ione
30-12-2012, 05:49 PM
I released her wrists and she fell to the floor… still in doggie… or bitchy… position with my cock buried in her tight hairless cunt… she was down on all fours… and I adjusted to kneel behind her to carry on pounding into her… Mabel gasped… and started to buck her hips back quickly to meet my every powerful thrust… and she whimpered as she started to feel the thickness of my bulging knob-liked cock head rubbing against her swollen clit every time I drove my cock past her cunt lips… I changed my rhythm… I slowed down my thrust but drove deeper with each stroke… fucking her with long slow stroke… ensuring that my cock head rubbed against her sensitive clit every in and out of her tight cunt… with each thrust, Mabel muffled a whimper of pleasure… gradually, I picked up the pace… Mabel bent lower… her face touching the floor… and her ass aimed higher into the air… we both knew the next move… our favourite… I half stood behind her ass… and leaned forward to hold on to her small waist… my cock was pointing down… thrusting into her raised cunt… pushing his way right into the clenching depths of her hot and soaked pussy… my thrusts were getting to be violent and sharp… and my balls hit square against her shaved cunt and made loud slapping noise with every pile-driving thrust… Mabel’s petite body jerked back and forth with my rhythm of fuck… I knew she was getting on the edge of another powerful orgasm… she groped her hands around the table leg for support as I pounded relentlessly in and out of her… giving no shit about her enjoyment… fucking her… mind-fucking Michelle’s fat ass… she grabbed on the table leg tightly and growled like a possessed bitch… heavy panting… pleasurized moaning… my meat hammer continued to pound inside her… and I felt the bulged cock head being sucked by her cunt whenever I was pulling out… her cunt walls squeezed down firmly on the thickness of my cock head… sensing her upcoming orgasm… I sank my rod all the way to the hilt… Mabel’s cunt lips clamped right around the base of my thick shaft and moaned even louder… my hips pound furiously against her… slapping my heavy balls on her… back and forth I shoved… back and forth I jabbbbbbed… back and forth I pppuuuummmmmmmmppppppped… back and forth I jjjjaaaaammmmmmmmmmmed… and I tthhhhhrrruuuuuusssssttttttttt… I fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkked the living daylight out of her… “FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!!!!!” was all she could resolve to yell… I DDDRRRROOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE my cock fully into her depth, and as I felt the first wave of her cum gushing onto my cock head… I too released a heavy surge of my cum in her… her ass was quivering again… fucking shiok to see… I splattered my load into the depths of her heated and clenching pussy… spray after spray after spray… “oooooohhhhhhh… AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH…” I screamed with every load released… mixed with her gushing torrential cum… Mabel’s head turned sideway and was crushed on the floor… her eyes were tightly shut… but her mouth was wide opened… screaming a silent cry of pleasure from the bursting of my heavy warm load… then she began to gasp for more air… I pulled out my still spurting cock and dripped some cum on stuck-up ass… enjoying the view of my cum flowing to her ass hole… once my cock stopped cumming… I fell back onto the nearest chair… wwwhhhhheeeeeewwwwwww… what a short but tiring fuck… I wondered if Michelle was worth the fuck… Mabel turned around and coiled at my legs… I gently stroked her hair… “WOW! Joe… that Michelle really turned you on…” I was not in the mood to discuss that… and I just pushed her head down to my groin… Mabel knew exactly what I liked… and she took my softening cock into her mouth… licking lapping and sucking… I watched as her cheeks hollowed and bulged with sucking my cock… and her blouse tore opened, displaying her perky breasts… jiggling with her panting breaths… “Mabel … I just love to fuck you.” And she sucked with more vigor… what a nice way to end a day – oh shit! My tender submission…

ione
30-12-2012, 05:55 PM
ok tat's the end of bro one eye snake's story abt Mabel, his chio admin assistant. u guys still want me to post anymore of his legendary works?

jj_jj
30-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Bro, pls do and use paragraphs for easier reading, thx :)

ione
01-01-2013, 06:58 PM
here's another story abt Bee Lian, bro One Eye Snake's sec sch classmate.

Bee Lian - the busty classmate

Bee Lian was my secondary four classmate. She is an Indonesian Chinese and is actually two years older than me even when we were in the same grade. She was not the pretty face type, has a Lian kind of look, definitely CFM but she is very bust, 36" at minimum. Maybe she played a lot of volleyball. People always told me that playing volleyball could expand the boob-compartment.

Anyway, Bee Lian was very sporty and chio and horny. There were always plenty of rich Indonesian male school mates hanging around her, doing things for her, buying her drinks and stuff and she always liked to keep the first, or even two, top buttons opened, flashing her boobs whenever possible to attract those horny male-dogs to hang around her and she seldom wore sport shorts under her school skirt. Most girls at that time would practise that. I ever heard of her being fucked in the school toilet by a gangster before. Not surprised. I never liked her. Always bossy, zi zi cha cha, snobbish, thinking that money over everything. PHUEW! BIG F!!

From the way it seemed, she did not like me either. I always imagined cramping my cock into that zi zi cha cha mouth of hers and shut the f up of her. It was during a class drama rehearsal. She played a zi cha horny ah-soh arguing with some aunties in the wet market. The teacher sure had a good sense of humour to pick her for the role. As she was late and coming right after her volleyball practice, she was still wearing the school t-shirt soaked with sweat. Her boobs jiggled like volleyballs in there and I could not remove my gaze from her front. She noticed my stare and she did more unnecessary bending before me to arouse me further. I felt my cock straining against my sport shorts and was getting very uncomfortable, fearing that someone could notice the obvious bulge in my groin. Back in those times, my school being a Chinese conventional school, I could say that many of the local guys here had never bed a girl before, except me, who had the first sexual experience with Judy-jie. Anyway, I felt like going into the toilet and jerk myself off or maybe I should drop by at Judy's salon later to get my head washed, the other head that is.

In a part, Bee Lian stumbled over the AV cables and fell. I was just standing behind her. I played the fish seller and she fell back into my arms. We collided and both fell to the floor. Her ass pressed hard onto my groin and I could no longer resist the temptation. My cock sprang within the shorts and I pressed it hard between her ass cheeks. I was sure I heard her oooohhhhhed and I was sure she felt my hardness in her ass crank. She sat on my lap for quite a while, pretending that she was in shock. Not to be noticed by others, I pretended to get up as I gyrated my hip, grinding my cock deeper into her crank and I pretended that she had bumped into my stomach so that I could coil my body to hide the embarrassment between my legs. I even managed to take a deep glance down her t-shirt's neckline at her fucking big breasts when she was leaning back onto me on the floor.

When the practice was over, it was about 6pm. I was on duty that evening to clean up before we leave. After the rest was gone, I relaxed lying in the center of the stage. My mind strayed back to what happened earlier and I stroked my cock tenderly, recapped of Bee Lian's ass, breasts and how I wished to cramp my cock there and then into her from behind. Soon, I had a raging hardon and I told myself to hurry home. Maybe I could still catch up with Judy-jie.

Some of the props were to be kept in the female changing room, so I anyhow gathered them and rushed into the female changing room. After I dumped the stuffs down, I saw Bee Lian's school t-shirt hanging on a chair. She must have left it behind to dry or she probably did not want it any more since she was so rich. In the small room, I could smell her stench and my cock rose and hardened again. Actually, it remained standing hard after my fantasy about Bee Lian and I suddenly had an evil thought. I walked over and picked it up. I brought it to my nose and inhaled, taking in her scent of sweat and the sensational scent of teenage breasts, big ones.

My other hand reached into my shorts and started pumping my cock, straining, stressed, restricted. My lust took over my sense and I whipped out my cock into the open. I wrapped Bee Lian's t-shirt around my cock and pumped. I clad her t-shirt around my rod and I started to imagine Bee Lian wearing her t-shirt which was stained with my cum. "Oh fucking genius", I laughed out loudly and pumped my cock faster. Then I positioned the tip of my cock at wherever her breasts should be and carried on pumping, thinking that my cum stain would caress her nipples the next day if she wore the t-shirt back on. "Hahaha, fucking shiok. FUCKING FUCKING SHIOK" I felt my balls tickling and I knew I was near to cumming. My thought of cumming in Bee Lian's t-shirt raced with the fantasy of cumming in her boobs. "Cumming, cumming, CUMMING. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH, SSSSSHHHHIIIIIOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK mmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnn !!!!!"

"Hey! What the f! What the f are u doing to my shirt??!!" a familiar horny voice pierced the silence of the room from behind me. "F me" I knew that voice and the phrase spelled out the truth. BEELIAN, fucking BEE LIAN WAS STILL AROUND!!! Just then, my cock got shocked and spurted its loads of cummmmm onto her t-shirt, in her t-shirt and my cock shrieked from the scare of Bee Lian's voice.

"Hhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh?" I was caught red handed and did not know how to respond. "You are dead! How dare you! I'll get you fixed!" I knew she would call on some of her friends and come after me. SHIT! "HHHUuuuuuuhhhh? What? I don't know that this t-shirt is yours. You got name written there ah?" I tried to argue my way out. Maybe I would get lectured for shooting my loads and become a laughing stock of the school or…. a HERO.

I turned around to face her and Bee Lian was standing at the entrance, her shoulder length hair kind of wet, just after a shower and she had a towel around her upper body that covered her busty breasts and she only had her bra on it seemed and the sport shorts of course. My cock sprang back to life immediately at her wet chio CFM face. Her cum-stained t-shirt was still hanging on my rod, sort of like hanging a white flag to surrender. "How could you?! Oh shit! What am I going to wear now?!"

"Hey, I'm sorry, OK? I don't know what got into me but you were so horny earlier, I… I guessed I got hooked." I tried to say that it was HER that made me horny and act this way but my eyes kept staring at her heaving breasts and my cock got more hardened and excited that it jerked with her t-shirt waving it for attention. She saw her t-shirt and my hard rod. "Hhhhmmnnnn... wow. I never, never expect yours to be this, this, this size." Bee Lian stared at my throbbing cock. Her face blushed. I thought that I could have a chance out of this. I walked over to her, my cock dangling. "Me too. I, I never thought that you are so beautiful" Not completely a lie as she, in that moment, was so chio and hot. She blushed even more.

to be continued...

simple2kee
01-01-2013, 09:03 PM
interesting! :)

HEATJAWS
02-01-2013, 03:38 AM
please continue , thanks

java
02-01-2013, 08:31 AM
camping for more

alan0338
02-01-2013, 11:13 AM
camp here ... :D

jj_jj
02-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Surely legendary status.. at least redux #6 since >10years ago ?

ione
03-01-2013, 12:05 AM
continued...

"Look, Bee Lian, I am an idiot. I am sorry about CUMMMMMING in your t-shirt because I was too excited about you falling, your tight ass on my cock. I could not tahan. Please, I am sorry" I squeezed out the most pitiful face I could master. Her anguish seemed to subside but she was still staring at my groin. I pulled off her t-shirt from my cock and handed it to her "This is your t-shirt. You could wear mine now and I will pay you back tomorrow" My cock sprang for freedom without her t-shirt hanging and I could see Bee Lian's eyes widen. Subconsciously, she reached out and received her t-shirt. One side of the towel fell off her shoulder. One of her big firm breasts came into view, heavily packed in a white bra, round, firm and big. My eyes popped and my cock wowwwwwwwed! Bee Lian swallowed her gulp when she saw my cock jump and did not pull her towel back on. I dropped her t-shirt just when her hand was about to touch it and held her hand. It was smooth and warm, still a bit wet from water or sweat.

"Sorry, please forgive me" and her hand was trembling in mine. "Hhhmmmnnnnnn, hhhmmmnnnnnn, your, your oh" She was speechless. Seizing the opportunity, "You like him? I call him Joey. You want to shake hands with him?" And I placed her hand on my cock. She did not resist. Instead, she wrapped her fingers around Joey, wrapping on the cum-coated shaft. "Ooohhhhhhhh, he's so, so lively, hot. Ooohhhhhhh, fuck" I released my hand and she started to pump slowly. Joey throbbed in excitement "Hhhhmmnnnnnnn" Bee Lian looked up at me and went back to pump my rod. When her other hand joined in, the towel dropped to the floor and both her melons were exposed before me, still packed in the white bra. I put my hands on her bra, fumbling her heavy globes. Lifting them, weighing them, squeezing them. "Oooohhhhhhhh, Joe. U, u, you" Bee Lian looked at me with lusty gaze. Later she told me that she too was too excited about my hard cock cramped in her ass crank that she masturbated herself in the toilet when she had her shower.

She slipped her bra strap off and her two big round breasts jumped forth. They are shaped liked papaya but not falling liked most aunties'. Her pointy nipples are small as compared to her breasts. Perky. I touched her, running my palms over her nipples, gently teasing them to a thumb sized erection. Feeling them grow in my palms. "Hhhhmmnnnnnnnnn" Bee Lian closed her eyes and enjoyed my hands toying with her boobs. She shivered and felt her knees getting weak. I supported her by lifting her breasts, pinching her nipples and I kissed her, probing her mouth with just the tip of my tongue, scraping her teeth, searching for her tongue, licking her lips moist. Slowly, she opened her mouth and her tongue came up to dance with mine. I exerted pressure on her breasts and she automatically brought her hands onto my naked cock and rubbed on its erection. The up and down movement of her hands seemed to increase the size of my cock by another inch. Not wanting to alarm the janitor, I moved her gradually into the room and closed the door.

Leaning her up against the wall, I bent down to kiss her big busty boobs, lifting them to my lips. I lapped my tongue all over her globes of flesh. My hands squeezed her globes tight and I buried my face in her cleavage, inhaling her sweetness and kept licking, licking, licking. Bee Lian squirmed in my hold and she kept ooooooohhhhhhh and arrrrrrggghhhhh and hhhhmmmmnnnnnnn. Both my hands grabbed each of her breasts in full contact and pinched her hardened nipples between the fingers and my tongue lashed relentlessly over her entire boob compartment.

She was in a frenzy, jerking her head wildly, pulling on my cock like it was her only life line. I pressed her hard and flat against the wall and I forcefully groped her chio big boobs together. She moaned, sounded a bit painful yet she urged me to go on. I tried again with more force to push her breasts together until their nipples met and seemed to merge into one and I engulfed both nipples into my mouth and SUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK. Hard, wet, swirling my tongue all over their hardness and pointiness. "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH. FUCKING JJOOOOOEEEEEEEEE. You ar, you are GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD" and her body quivered in her climax.

"Fucking chio bu, sucked your neh neh until you cummmmmmed" I kept sucking her nipples and lashing my tongue on her breasts. Turning my head left and right while my tongue stuck out to sweep from her left nipple to her right nipple in rapid movement. Left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, left right, and she "AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH", another fucking high orgasm. I could feel her lower torso jerking when she cuummmmmmed and I liked that. Fucking snobbish chio rich bitch cummmmed under my tongue. What an achievement!!!

I released my grab when I felt her jerking cease. Bee Lian stared at me with disbelief, yet total content and sex-tifaction. Her hands were still holding my throbbing cock. Harder than ever, with confusion in
her gaze. I knew she was making a decision. I throbbed my cock in her hands and I stared at her, fueling her lust. Then I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed slightly. She kept her stare at me with lust as she went down on her knees.

"Pull my shorts down" I commanded and she did as she was told and she looked up at me again. Dazed, confused, panting, blushed as my cock stood mighty towering in her face. I kept my stern look and silently commanded her to suck my cock. She gave me a final stare and looked at my cock and she bent my massive cock so that it was pointed at her face. Holding it in level with her lips, I jerked forth a little and almost hit her lips. My cock head had grown into a swollen purple and was bigger than the shaft. She pumped my cock and then squeezed him so that the cock head bulged out of her fist. A thick gloo of pre-cum oozed from my peehole and I slowly pushed my hips forward so that my cock touched her lips. She held my cock and moved him back and forth across her full lips, smearing my pre-cum-juice on her lips until her lips were slick and shiny with my jism. I knew her stubbornness had subsided, inhibition gone. She stroked my cock, fingers caressed across my shaft, measuring the length, the thickness and she started to pump my cock in front of her face.

Her hands, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down. All the way tightening her fist around my cock head and all the way down till her fingers wrapped around my cock base. I started to moan, thrusting my hips, fucking her grip. Her other hand came lower to fumble my balls. Her fingernails lightly scraped the underside and she rolled them liked marbles, big marbles. When she pressed my cock flat to my stomach, I knew what I hoped for was about to come true.

YES! Bee Lian pointed my cock at the ceiling and she leaned in and stuck out her tongue to lick my balls. Slowly, tenderly, expertly, slurping. Oooohhhhhhh, wet, all wet. She slurped on one of my balls and gently sucked it into her mouth. Swallowing my ball into her warm mouth and played with her expert tongue, while she continued jacking me off with a steady rhythm. She then let it slide out of her mouth and took the other one into her mouth, rolling it back and forth in her mouth. OH FUCK. After she was through sucking my balls, she slid her tongue up the underside of my cock. She licked and lapped wetly, painting my cock bottom-up with her saliva. Her hand was moving in a screwing, unscrewing motion on my cock, pumping it and gradually, her tongue reached the cock head, flicking fast on the crown. Wwhhhheeeeeeewwwwww, fucking shiok!!! She swirled her tongue around on the cock head, sides of the cock head and she probed her tongue tip at my peehole, sweeping up my pre come. Oh fuck she was not bad in cock licking at all. Even though I had only so far experienced from Judy-jie. Bee Lian was not bad as compared to Judy-jie.

She looked up at me, seeking my praise. I licked my lips and closed my eyes and I felt she blew her warm air on my crown. "Don't you want to see me putting it in my MOUTH. It will feel even better if you watch" Ooohhhhhh, fucking chio cock teaser. My cock twitched in total anticipation as I opened my eyes. My dream was coming true. She gripped my cock tightly and pumped. Ovaling her lips, lapping the head for a while and plunging her mouth over my cock. I eagerly forced my cock past her lips, watched the thick shaft sliding over her tongue, stopping just before touching the back of her throat. Bee Lian knelt still and in silence, only gasping her hot breathes onto my flesh pole.

YES YES YES!!! The fucking chio busty Bee Lian finally had my cock in her mouth. I had finally jammed my sausage in her zi zi cha cha mouth, stuffing her, silencing her forever zi zi cha cha mouth. She was like falling into a trance with my meat between her lips. I could feel the pressure/pleasure her lips exerted all round my cock base and her tongue was bathing my shaft wet of her saliva as she inhaled and sucked hard, I saw the hollows in her cheeks like trying to draw all the smell of my cockmeat to fill her nostrils, her lungs. I bet she was comparing my cock in her mind with those of other men she had sucked. Maybe she was remembering all the blow jobs she had given in their bedrooms, in the backseats of their cars, in the theatre, in the park, on the beach or to that hunky gangster in the school toilet. I felt my cock jump in her mouth from that thought "Suck me" I jerked my cock in her mouth to remind her.

to be continued...

Antiantivice
03-01-2013, 01:07 AM
I hate to be a spoiler, but one eye snake stories were one of those all time fav Singapore stories. And his threads can still be found here. Check it out at
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=39155&highlight=one+eye+snake

Dun mean to hijack this thread or or wat, so pls pardon me for sharing this with bros

cupid xpress
03-01-2013, 01:54 PM
I hate to be a spoiler, but one eye snake stories were one of those all time fav Singapore stories. And his threads can still be found here. Check it out at
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=39155&highlight=one+eye+snake

Dun mean to hijack this thread or or wat, so pls pardon me for sharing this with bros

Bro, TS already say he save some good story from senior 1 eye snake, TS just repost it to share with bros here to enjoy.

For his effort, I up him my little 5pt...

Well done TS, keep it coming :)

HEATJAWS
04-01-2013, 07:54 PM
camping for more , thanks

ione
04-01-2013, 09:26 PM
thanks for the ups bro cupid xpress!

din realise tat there was already a thread with bro one eye snake's stories. but it seems like i have some stories which are not in the link provided (like the 1st story i posted abt Mabel). although there are also some stories in there which are not in my collection, so thanks for the link bro Antiantivice! like for example this Bee Lian story, seems like i only have the 1st part which was his 1st sexperience with Bee Lian. so i'll just post whatever remaining that i have for this story to conclude, and then bros who are interested to read on abt Bee Lian can do so by going to the link tat bro Antiantivice provided. it is somewhere in page 2 of tat thread.

after tat i'll see whether i have any more stories not posted in tat link and share them with our bros here. let the legend of the one eye snake live on!

ok now lets continue with the story...

She looked up at me while she sucked, her lips began to move back and forth over my hard cock. I watched her engulfing my cock. Inch by inch it disappeared between her lips and inch by inch it re-appeared. I watched as I fucked my cock in her mouth and she was staring back at me, her mouth ovalled around my shaft. Her lips widened and narrowed over the veined contour of my cock as it drove in and out. Her cheeks swelled with my cock toying with her tongue within the cavity and hollowed when I withdrew against her suction. The fucking bitch IS an expert in giving heads. Her breasts danced and bounced with the rhythm of her sucking. They bobbed and swayed slightly and I bent down to pull on a nipple, pinching it slightly between my fingers. She groaned and shivered from the electri-sensation from her nipple being pinched and pulled on and she sucked my cock with more vigor and she shivered from watching my cock fucking her mouth. My hips worked in a steady rhythm, pushing my thick cock to the back of her throat. I knew she liked that, getting her mouth fucked, fucked by a thick cock, pulsating between her tight zi zi cha cha lips.

I watched my cock pumping, sliding in and out of her mouth, the cock head almost escaping her lips before I shoved him deep again. I watched my cock stuffing into Bee Lian's chio horny CFM face. The thought of finally jamming her mouth with my cock gave me more pleasure from actually fucking her mouth and of course, the actual fucking her mouth added life to just the thought. What was I talking about.. knn I also lost, no more playing pacy game. Just shut up (the thought) and FUCK, I told myself.

Bee Lian spitted my cock out to catch a breath and she spitted some saliva on my cock head, some more, some more, and more and more. Then she grinned. She smooched the cock head and slid her lips off my cock. She then thrust her big breasts out, bending my hard meaty pipe and rubbed its head around her breasts, teasing her nipples. I held at the cock base and whipped on her heavy mambo jumbo, enjoyed the view of them heaving and bouncing under my cock-whip. Bee Lian gasped and held her breasts tight, crushing them. I swept my cock left and right, left and right, smearing the pre-cum, the saliva all over her erected nipples and those firm fleshy melons. "Hhhhmmnnnnnnn" BeeLian moaned and cramped my cock in her cleavage. She moved them up and down, her breasts fucking my cock, my cock fucking her cleavage. I spitted onto her breasts, more saliva, drools wetted her cleavage. Better, smoother, easier access for my cock to pump through. Driving her wild, I reached lower and pulled on her nipples.

"YES! YES! Joeeeeeee! FUCK. I, I'm cccuuuummmmmmiing. Ooohhhhhhhh, cccuuummmmmm" and she climaxed with her breasts cramping my cock, fucking. Her body shuddered and convulsed. My cock felt the collapsing of her breasts walls, shattering, earth-shaking breasts walls tightening. I kept my focus, controlling myself from cumming and I pulled out from her heavy weight busty boobs. She understood and immediately parted her lips and opened her mouth. She looked up into my eyes and took my cock into her mouth again, stopping at the head just before sliding her lips down the shaft again. I SHOVED in all the way till my cock head felt the back of her throat. Bee Lian choked yet her hands came wrapping around my ass and pulled me deeper, sucked me more into her mouth. Her throat, swallowing the entire length, her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks. I had my hands behind her head and I fucked her face in short rapid strokes, not wanting to choke her. Bee Lian bobbed her head a little faster to catch up with my strokes.

YES! I was getting into it. I was fucking Bee Lian's mouth. YES! I held her by the hair and I increased the intensity of my fuck strokes. Long driving in and long withdrawing. Powerful plunges and ram and jam and thrust and shove and stuff and anyway you called it. Her mouth was stretched to the max. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster and her face was totally blushed liked a tomato, squashed tomato. She knew
I was about to come. At first, she was about to push away from my groin. No way! No FUCKING way! I wanted her to DRINK my cum! I had dreamt about this and I was about to make it happen.

I held her head still and sank half of my cock into her mouth. Holding her by the hair, I jacked myself off, in her mouth, and began spurting big blobs of thick, white cum into her throat. My first memorable load shot directly down her throat. She was caught off guard and choked. I pulled my cock out of her lips, her teeth scraped on my skin. I pulled her hair and tilted her face slightly upwards and I placed my cock close to her face. Bee Lian was so excited that her body trembled in anticipation. Globs of pearly white cum splattered onto her lips and chin like a cum-pistol. The subsequent huge loads splashed across her face. She shut her eyes, not wanting to be blinded by my thick cum, gloo and globs dripped from her forehead.

She seemed to love it now as she gasped and opened her mouth to receive more spurt on her tongue, and another, and another. She gulped it down and smiled and stuck her tongue out for more. Her tongue pushed the cum from her mouth and it oozed down her chin, hanging in long strings that dripped down to her breasts, a fucking chio and stimulating sight. I kept cumming and her tongue kept lapping up more and more cum splattering on her. I rubbed my cock round and round on her face, wiping her lips, smearing warm cum across her chin and up over her cheekbones.

She opened her eyes and stared at me and looked at my still spurting cock. She took it with her hands, fingers wrapped around the thickness as she pumped him for more cum. I spurted more thick and warm cum all over her big breasts. She squeezed my cock and watched the cum leaping from my cock tip until it tapered off to a thick glob oozing and sliding down between her fingers like melted wax dripping down a candle. She released the cock and smeared some cum on her breasts and wiped it on her face. She looked at me with a big sex-tits-fuck-tion smile. I smiled back at her "Suck me clean" I said.

Bee Lian happily put my cock back into her mouth and sucked reflexively at my cock. More cum oozed from my cock head onto her tongue and she sucked hungrily and she sucked until I felt that my cock go soft in her slimy mouth. She pulled it free of her mouth and looked at it. Then she spit cum onto it. Both of us watched the cum-drool slide from her mouth onto my cock head. She pushed it around my cock with her tongue, wrapping my limp cock with my own cum. How cute!!! My legs weakened from the intense orgasm, my knees buckled and I fell to the floor, totally spent. Bee Lian fell sitting down as well. We both laughed and suddenly, she looked sexy with her face smeared with my cum and her big breasts streaked with my cum as well.

ione
05-01-2013, 06:02 PM
did a search and found the following threads which also have stories by bro one eye snake.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=117477&highlight=one+eye+snake

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52574&highlight=one+eye+snake

here's one of the stories which has not yet been posted.

Carol - the customer's wife

I picked up Mrs. Quek, the wife of one of our major customer, at the hair salon and drove her here this evening. Mr. Quek was out-station and his wife had attended to our invitation to receive a long loyalty award or something at the company function on behalf of Mr. Quek. Mrs Quek was a quiet lady… demure and tender… always smiling… her frame and feature did not reveal the fact that she was almost forty… and her complexion… had been the topic of enquiry by our office ladies and gals throughout the entire evening. The whole trip here, we did not speak a word after the usual greetings… but I kept looking into my rear-view mirror to check her out…

small petite frame… seemed fragile… breaking to the slightest breeze… shoulder-length hair… her breasts were not huge… but still a proportional size to her small frame… seemed firm too… she wore a black shoulder-less full length evening gown… expressing her elegance… the horizontal “collar” of the dress stretched across her firm breasts, exposing her fair pearl white chest… she had a silver grey scarf casually draped over her exposed shoulders…

when I opened the door and helped her into the company merz… I caught a glimpse at her opened slit at the side of her dress… black stockings… and her legs seemed well toned… I kept looking into the rear view mirror… and I saw when she bent to adjust her shoe, I peeped at the stretched collar… a small cleavage… valley in the spread of snowy plains…

when I escorted her into the hall, all eyes were on her… lao-chios watched with disbelief… and the young-hiaos watched with envy… guys… they just drooled all over the floor… she simply smiled to those who gazed with gentle ease and complete lady-like demurity… all my other male colleagues were jealous and regretted that they turned down the offer to fetch her here… I almost too! We did make some small chats… before the other office lao-chios and young-hiaos all crowded around to ask for her secrets of maintaining youth …

After the company function, my boss asked me to send Mrs. Quek home. Of course, I had no objection … she seemed a fine lady and had proven to be pretty easy-going throughout the evening although she talked very little. Guys were giving their envy look as I walked Mrs. Quek out of the hall. When we reached the merz, she walked immediately to the passenger side… “its not polite to make a manager a driver for me…” and she apologized for the trip here… voice so sweet and tender… ask me to jump down the building also I will… say thank you some more! “no problem, mam…” – must be the alcohol – “for you… I’ll drive you anywhere you want to go…” I saw her face blush a little, but said nothing…

I proceeded to open the door for her and she stepped in… she sat into the compartment but had her left foot on the ground outside… “just give me a minute… and stand there to block the view for me, OK?” I was still lost at what she was doing… then she bent slightly to reach for her right shoe … I looked down and saw the small cleavage again… she unbuckled her shoe and shook it off on the car floor mat… whew… her slightly parted legs allowed me to gaze up… or rather… down her lace-stockings covered thighs… I only hoped my erection was not obvious… then she turned to the leg still outside the car…

“excuse me…” her sweet voice woke me… and I saw her looking at me still starring into her dress, both up side and down side… “huh?” I blushed … “excuse me …” she said again … her gaze pointing towards my bulge hard-on-in-the-pants in front of her face… Oh SHIT!!! I quickly took a step back and let her bend down to remove her other shoe… she remained silent and when she put both legs into the car, I closed the door and moved to the driver’s seat… I quickly adjusted my cock when I walked past the back of the merz… not wanting to be uncomfortable, and rude, when driving…

the whole trip was quiet… and she seemed to doze off leaning back… I stole some glances on her heaving breasts… intentional or not, she let the scarf slip off and I could see her entire fair snow-white chest… and I noticed that her dress fell between her legs… and the slit on the side opened… showing off her shapely thighs… I felt my cock rising… and I fought hard to control my focus on the road…

torturing drive came to an end when we arrived at her condo on the West side of the island. She was immediately awake when I drove past the security guards… maybe she wasn’t sleeping at all… that means she knew that I peeped… my cock hardened from the thought… when I opened the door for her, she held onto my wrist and got out… I got a shock from her touch… “where do you stay?” and she asked… again in those hypnotizing sweet voice… “East…” she cut me off before I finished my line… “that’s far… come up and have a cup of coffee before you drive home…” and she pulled me along, not even waiting for my yes or no…

she held my hand all the way to the lift… up the lift… and to her door step… “hhhmmnnn… I don’t think that is necessary… Mrs. Quek…” I finally regained my senses… and remembered that she is the asset of a very important customer to the company… “sure it is… you are not sober enough to drive… and… call me Carol…” as she unlocked the door and dragged me in… my mindless footsteps followed… OH BOY! I love my job… my incentive of having more customers…

I walked into Carol's neatly-kept living room and she shut the door… it seemed to be a very expensive living room… the room was big… and spacious… actually it was more like an arts gallery… fine paintings on the walls, three replicas of the famous statues standing in each corner under the dull-lights… the “thinker” statue was even standing amidst a “pool” of fine white sand… sort of like a zen design… there was also an exquisite glass cupboard, shelving many sculptures… porcelain, metal… marble… crystal… there was no fixed theme to the display… yet they stood in quiet harmony… in fact, the room felt completely peaceful and harmonized… no tv… no hi-fi… except for the small Bose (free advertising) speakers at the ceiling corners… there was a bed-sofa, not a sofa-bed… the kind that had its three sides with brass rails… leaning against a wall… white satin cloth draped casually from the ceiling and showered over the bed-sofa liked a mosquito net… (sorry guys and gals to have spent so much words describing the room … but it is one of the most special living room I ever come across… not to mention… fucking in!)

Carol left me in awe and walked into the kitchen… I stood there wondering if I should sit down while she went to kitchen… it is kind of like a BED!!! I pretended to look around until I heard her footsteps … she still had her heels on… I turned and looked at her… standing under the warm dull-light, holding two cups of coffee… she smiled and passed me one… and she shut her eyes, brought her own cup to under her nose and inhaled… “hhhhmmmmmnnnnn…” and a soft moan escaped her lips… sensual… and hinting… I took a seep from mine… drowning myself more in her elegant beauty…

“you’re a fine young man …” her sweet voice again… “I try to be… when around with a fine lady…” I replied gently… “no more ‘young’?” she said while sweeping her fringe with her left hand… “no… no…” I tried to correct myself… “its Ok, I’m just joking with you… I do know how OLD I am…” she said… her smile was warm and radiant… “actually, I don’t think you look old at all… you see, all the ladies and gals in my office… and those guys… they all looked at you drooling…” I gathered my guts and spilled “…and I find that time has been nice to you… it leaves no marks on you…” Carol paused for a long while… “you are nice… Joe …”… “no, YOU are, Mrs. Quek…” and her face had on a very grateful smile… “call me Carol … I don’t want to feel too old… with you…”

the atmosphere suddenly felt heavy around us … her simply standing there in front of me… still fully dressed, with a cup of coffee… was enough to make my cock rise… her elegance… demurity… radiance… I thought I should leave… gulping down the last seep of coffee, I put the cup down on the corner’s tea table… “its late, I think I better be going…” I tried not to look at her and made my way to the door… “are you sure…” her voice… oh fucking sweet voice… but she’s the wife of the company’s major customer… “are you sure you want to leave so early…” I stopped moving… “hhuuuhhhh … hhheeemm …” … “why don’t you wait for a while…” and I heard her footstep moving away… I turned around and she had disappeared into her room… I was left alone and feeling very confusing and “luan”… my instinct told me to jump her and fuck the sweet fine old chio out of her brains… rocking her under my groin… yet my sense told me to leave… and the alcohol was not making it easy for me… and my cock was HARD… and THROBBING… despite the fact that I had not seen any nude flashing yet…

then the footsteps came back… I looked up… Carol was still in the same dress… still in her heels… no wait… I realized that her black lace stockings were gone… her naked toes shown through her heels… her fair legs flashed under the slit of the dress as she strolled casually towards me… she came real close… her nose at my chin… and her eyes were two ponds of beautiful still waters… and her lips… full …soft… tender… delicious… she shrugged off her scarf before me… her naked neck… naked shoulders… naked chest… fair with shades of pink… alcohol or excitement… I wondered… what did she want…

to be continued...

ione
06-01-2013, 01:21 PM
continued...

I felt her lips on mine… she grabbed her own hands behind my neck and drew my head lower… she kissed without shutting her eyes… and her nose pressed onto mine directly… she tilted her head a bit… and our lips touched… yes… full… soft… tender… delicious… it felt so strange to look into the two ponds of beautiful still waters so close… like looking into those 3D illusion picture… losing myself in her eyes… and her tongue… her soft tongue slipping silently and expertly through my parted lips… instinctively, I sucked… she withdrew… and my tongue went after hers… past her soft lips… into her warm trap… and she sucked… for a while, we just stood there… tongues entwining and sucking… saliva exchanging… speechless… when we broke away from each other… both of us were panting… from mere kissing… and frenching … We looked into each other’s eyes… still not a word from either of us…

Then she pulled on my head again… this time even lower… to her chest… I planted kisses… plenty of kisses… from her neck to her chest… I saw her nipples seemed to poke out from under the dress… my hands strolled on her back… and I noticed that she had removed her bra… that led me thinking about her stockings… and my hands traveled at the speed of my thought… I cupped her tight ass… “hhhmmnnnnnnn…” Carol moaned… no panty line… naked underneath… “oh… you have removed your panties too…” I exclaimed as my hands roamed all over her ass cheeks… “… hhhmmmnnnnn… no… I didn’t have it on the whole evening…” and she hugged me even tighter…

OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK… my cock sprang at her comment… NO PANTIES THROUGHOUT THE FUNCTION!!!! what do I have in my arms… I bent lower and slide my hand through the side slit of the dress… touching her bare thigh… “OOHHHHH…” then I squat down before her… Carol hugged and pressed my face to her crotch… I could feel the heat from her pussy transferring through her dress… warming my face… I had my both hands on both the small of her legs… dipping my nose into her cunt imprint on the dress, I slid my hands up her legs… fingers gliding over her smooth complexion… moans escaped her lips… and I slid my hand up her thigh… touching every inch of them… outside… inside… caressing…

Carol started to shiver… I looked up and saw that she had shut her eyes… her sweet lips parted to draw deep breathes… her breasts heaved… after caressing her soft skin and sliding my hand over the sides to touch every inch of her thighs, my hands cupped her firm naked ass cheeks… and I gently squeezed them… ‘HHHMMMNNNNNNNNNN…” and she entwined her fingers in my hair… my fingers drew small circles on her ass cheeks… and I reached lower to tickle around her ass hole… “eeerrrrrr… uurrrrr… uuuurrrrnnnnnnnn…” slowly, my fingers moved towards her naked cunt… when I finally touched her pussy… WOW! Lots of hair… bushy…

Carol jerked suddenly… she bit hard on her lower lips and refrained herself from crying out loud from her sudden orgasm… she is an easy-cum woman… and she cum WET-fully too… her cunt was all soaked and wet and slippery when I slid my fingers past her cunt lips… I fickled her clit a little before pushing my fingers in… ooohhhhhhh mmmaaaannnnnn… she’s tttiiiiggghhhhhtttttt… her hands were on my shoulders for support as her knees buckled tremendously… I swirled my finger inside her cunt several times… then I withdrew my fingers and I pulled her dress to one side from the slit… exposing her pussy to me…

“nnooooo…” Carol’s hands tried to block me from exposing her naked cunt… but I insisted… and I rubbed on her clit in clear view… watching her cunt juice flowing out… flowing down her thigh… lots… wet… her face… her neck… her shoulders… even her thighs… blushed with shades of sexy pink… excited… “look at me… Carol… look at me…” I rubbed her clit with more pressure… Carol slowly opened up her eyes and looked downwards… I looked at her face to ensure her witnessing as I slowly inserted two fingers into her dripping cunt… “ooohhhhhhhhh… Jjjoooooooee …” and her breathes quickened… I pulled out the fingers and slowly inserted them again… pulled out… insert… pulled out… insert… pull out… insert… her eyes flared with my fingers movement… pulled out again and I groped three fingers outside her cunt lips… I watched her eyes widened… and she bit her lower lip in anticipation… I cupped her sex spot with that three fingers… weighing her cunt… then I placed them between her cunt lips… spreading a little…
“hhhhmmmnnnnnn …” she jerked her hips… her swollen cunt lips quivered… and I felt her juice pouring… wetting herself ready for the intrusion… and I slid them in… all wet all slippery all soaked… her knees her thighs her legs buckling from the excitement of the entry… I pushed until the root of the fingers were resting in her bush… and I curled my fingers inside her cunt… tickling her cunt walls… bathing themselves in her juice… and I spread them to stretch her inside… “ooooohhhhhh ……” and Carol kept moaning and shivering…

slowly, I pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and gradually, she too worked her hips to the rhythm of my finger fucking… more pumping… pumping… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and pumped… and her pussy kept pouring… “enough… Joooeeeee… eennnnuuuffffff… fuck me…” her voice was like a mosquito’s… “what…” I kept pumping my fingers in and out of her cunt… “… pplllleeeeaaaaasssseeeeeee … let me have you… fuck me…” … “what?” and I remained pumping… even harder and faster… “FUCK ME! JOE!! I want you to fuck me…” that’s what I had been waiting for…

ione
06-01-2013, 01:22 PM
I pulled out my fingers… she sighed at her temporary loss of fullness… I rose from my squatting position… “RAW?” I whispered to her ear… “anything… just fuck me… I need you inside me…” I pushed Carol towards the bed sofa… she was going to lie down when I stopped her… “no… not yet…” I made her bend on the mattress with her two legs on the floor… her ass sticking up high into the air… I unzipped my pants and dropped it to the floor with my underwear… my cock sprang free… hard and solid like a lead pipe… Carol turned her head to take a look at what I have… and her breathing quickened when I shoved my all hard cock towards her rear… flipping her dress over her waist… I spread her legs and positioned my cock at her cunt lips… I slid him up and down a couple of times to get him wet and shiny with her juice… Carol kept wriggling her ass… trying to engulf him with her cunt…

My cock was ready… hard… the thought of taking Carol… Mrs. Quek… was enough to sustain the hardness… she could be quiet, demure, lady-like at anytime… but now, when she was bent over the bed-sofa in her own art-gallery living room, ass up in the air wriggling begging for my cock to fuck her real good from behind, she was all hot and horny… waiting to be fucked… I placed my cock head just between her cunt lips… twitching… teasing her… “OOOHHHHH… fuck me… I need to be fucked badly…” her sweet voice was now coarse… and husky… the word ‘fuck’ sounded even more erotic from a demure figure like her… it sounded so illusional… yet fucking real… with her small waist in my grip and my cock head between her cunt lips…

“fffaaaaassssttteerrrr… Jooeee … put in… fuck meeeeeeee…” Carol turned around as she shoved her ass backwards… her look was lusty… my cock head slipped past her cunt lips and lodged in… “aaarrrrgggghhhhh… hheeeeeemmmmmmm… gggooooooooooddddd…” and she exhaled… “mmmooorrrrrrreeeeee …” I held her steady and slowly grind my cock shaft into her tight… fucking @$#$%# tight cunt… despite the overflowing lubricant… “hhhhmmmnnnn…” Carol kept moaning… she turned and looked at me as I slowly but definitely shoved my meat pole into her tight cunt… her eyes locked with mine… flaming… encouraging me to push forward… luring me to fuck her deep… drawing me to stick into her…

I tightened my grip on her small waist… rotating my hips, I grinded… drilled… screwed my cock into her cunt… occasionally, I raised my hips… drew my cock a little backwards and jabbed forth in short burst… stabbing into her opening… Carol jerked forward with each jab of my cock… and she panted… and she begged for more… grinding… screwing… grinding… screwing… drilling drilling drilling… and at last, my cock base hit her ass… my full length was ALL… fucking ALL… in her… as she squirmed with complete fullness… I leaned onto her back… and I cupped her breasts from below… they were firm… I rolled down her flat collar… and her boobs sprang out… “AARRGGHHHH!”… I tweezled her nipples between my fingers… squeezed them… pinched them… and my palms engulfed her full melons and crushed them…

“AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH… HHHMMMNNNNNNN…” Carol arched her back and straightened up… her hands reached back to hug me… “OOOHHHHHH… lloooovvveeeeerrrrr… hhhoooonnneeeeeeyyyyyyy… fuck me gggggoooooodddd …” and she tried to turn around and kiss me… I dropped my head and kissed her cheek… then on her lips… wet soft tender and hot… as our tongues entwined, I twitched my cock in her cunt… sending waves of pleasure through her vagina… her cunt walls massaged my cock in rhythm… it felt so fucking shiokkkk… holding her up straight, I drew my cock back and shoved… drew back and jabbed… fucking her with slow short jabs… she moaned into my mouth… sucking hard on my tongue…

when I felt that her cunt had loosened up pretty much, I pushed her back onto the bed-sofa… she knew what was coming… and she was ready… supporting herself on her forearms… she buried her face into the mattress… I gave a tight slap on her ass cheek… leaving a red imprint of my palm… and I began to fuck her good… fuck her solid… fuck her hard… fuck her deep… I pulled my cock all the way out before drill fucked into her in one powerful stroke… then pulled back… and sank all the way… Carol groaned with each plunge of my cock… she clenched tightly onto the mattress… yet she pushed her ass back as forceful as my stroke to take me deeeeeeeeper into her… whenever my cock was buried to the hilt in her cunt, her tight vagina squeezed him… biting onto him from withdrawing… and her juice started to pour… I sped up…

fuck… yes… fuck… yes… fuck… yes… fuck… yes… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YES… FUCK… YESSSSSSSS… I yelled with my every stab into her… and she responded with every fucking back against my thrust… my balls slammed hard on her cunt lips…

on one withdrawal, I pulled my all shiny and cum-coated cock completely out of her… and I flipped her around onto her back… I lifted her legs up and spread them apart … Carol starred at my crudeness and passion and lust flamed in her eyes… her fucking @$#^%$*$ tight dress was in the way… I just could not force her legs wider… “TEAR IT OFF… TEAR THE FUCKING DRESS OFF…” and she was more impatient than me… I dropped one of her legs and pulled at the slit… sssssssssssSSSSSSsssss… the slit opened even higher… all the way up to below her breasts… I picked her legs up again… in fact, she hooked it up herself… eager to be fucked hard and solid… I raaaaammmmmmmmed my cock into her all opened cunt… ONE POWERFUL THRUST TO THE HILT… Carol raised her upper torso and grabbed my head down… hanging herself onto me…

I fuck … I FUCKING FUCKED HER HARD… my hands under her knees pushing her legs high up in the air as I rocked my ass back and forth to drill into her… then I dropped her legs… dragged her lower torso to the edge of the bed-sofa… her ass hanging slightly outside the edge… Carol reached back and gripped tightly on the brass rail… I lifted her ass off the mattress and fuck her long and mighty… raaaammmmmming into her… puuummmpppppiiinnnnnnngggggg… ddddrrrrriiillllllllliiinnnggggg… Carol tossed her head to and fro… screaming my name and begging to be fucked even harder… whatever demurity she possessed earlier… GONE! and she is now a total fuck crazed doll… she cummmed and ccccuuuummmmmeddddd and ccccuuuuuuuuummmmmmmeeeddddd… fucking tight cunt milking my rampaging cock…

I wanted her boobs … I wanted to squeeze them… distorting them… I wanted to make this fucking demure lady squirm under my cock and hands… I slammed her ass back onto the mattress and leaned forth again… tiger-clawing on her boobs under pearls of tears formed in her eyes… yet she yelled for more… her face was all blushed… so were her breasts… covered completely with my fingers prints… I gripped onto her breasts as support as I drove my cock in and out of her…

“CCCUUUMMMMMM… JJOOOEEEE… CCCUUUMMMMMM in meeeeee…” and she tightened her legs behind my waist and drew me closer… ddeeeeeeepeer … I gave her a few more powerful thrust before I let loose myself… my hands still clenching her swollen boobs as my cock spurted his milk into her deeep tight cunt… “YYYEEESSSSS… SSSOOOOO… GGGOOOODDDDDDD… WWAAARRRRRRMMMMMM…” Carol jerked her lower torso wildly to receive her prize… I let loose of her breasts and broke free from her legs grip… I pulled out my cock, still pewing out my white gooeeeyy sperm, and splashed the remains over her naked cunt… drips of our love juices overflowed… oozing out from her cunt… and more splashes of my jism on her hairy cunt… Carol supported herself on her elbows and watched… her expression totally erotic… just-fucked… and I-WANT-MORE! I stepped back… and stroked my all cum-coated cock… my eyes continued to look at hers… with lust… and sex… suddenly she hopped off the bed-sofa and knelt before me… “THAT’s it… whore… suck my cock… lick up your own cum…” and I grabbed her head and forced it down on my rod… she offered no resistance… before I stuffed my cock into her mouth… she sucked him right in… slurping and lapping all over the shaft… I held her head by her hair and pumped my cock in and out of her mouth… fucking her face with whatever strength I left… and soon, we both collapsed onto the floor… sexhausted!!!

ione
07-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Carol - Part 2

I was in HK attending a trade convention… I like HK… the gals are trendy, often dressed up to the fashion trend… and they could be very wild and friendly too… while I was strolling around the convention hall aimlessly, a familiar man’s voice called me from behind… I turned around and saw Mr. Quek, one of my company’s biggest customers… and I saw Carol, his wife… standing beside him… “Hi, Joe… I have not got a chance to thank you for taking care of my wife during your company dinner…” ya, right… and after the dinner too… we shook hands and I smiled at Carol… she nodded and smiled gracefully… I felt my cock twitching when the memory of that evening I sank my rod into the hot cunt of this demure late thirties lady in her apartment flashed back in my head… her “hello” was sexy to my ears and the red lips… ooooo… those lips ever wrapped around my cock and sucked me dry… we pretended to be strangers… actually we are… only my cock and her cunt made good partners – hahaha – and I resumed chatting with Mr. Quek… we found out that we were actually staying in the same hotel… Marriott… and we agreed to have dinner together that evening.

I waited at the lobby for the Queks… only Mr. Quek appeared… and two more old Chinese businessmen… one Taiwanese and one local… we introduced ourselves and I was disappointed that Carol was not joining us… Mr. Quek said that she preferred to go night-shopping… the local guy brought us to a nearby famous steamboat restaurant and we ate to our fullest… after the meal, we carried on to some pubs for drinks… I was not in the mood and I politely excused myself… Mr. Quek made fun that I am too young to handle too much alcohol… I smiled and made my way back to the hotel. I dragged my tired body back to my room and I found myself missing Carol… I fucked her doggie… hanging on to her petite but firm breasts… slamming my rod into her and made her moan… oooohhhhhhhhh… maybe I should change and get out to find some local hot chicks to fuck and drill… when I opened the door, I picked up a message slip… Carol’s… “call me…” and a Singapore registered hp number… still standing at the door, I called the number with my hp… “back in your room?” her voice sweet and tender… “ya …” “wait for me …” and she hung up… my cock got hard instantaneously and I quickly went into the loo to wash my mouth… and pee…

In less than ten minutes, someone knocked on my door… I opened the door and Carol swooshed in like a breeze… once inside, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her… wet and hard… passionate… our tongues mingled and danced with each other… saliva exchanged… no words… just hot kisses… our hands roamed over each other's bodies… exploring… as the kiss escalated to ignite the deeeeeepest desire in us, she began to clutch at me… tight… her hands locking over my arms and back… as she pulled me into her… moulding my front to the contour of her body… wanting to feel my hard cock against her sex spot… I pressed hard… and felt her grinding her pelvis on my cock… her breathes were hot in my mouth… I had one hand on her breast as I slowly backed her into the room… her nipples strained against the thin bra and the casual T… I squeezed a little and Carol moaned into our still locked kiss… I broke from the kiss and dropped onto the two seater sofa… I looked at her... flushed and ever so sexy… her character-featured face… her shoulder-length hair… and her fair complexion, now a sexy pinkish blush…

“I miss you… Carol…” not a Valentino pick-up line… but I really did miss her after that one night stand in her apartment… about four months ago… “me too …” her voice sweet like a little gal… she backed away a little… her eyes locked with mine… and she reached down to take hold of the edge of her T… pulling it slowly over her head… exposing the black lace bra holding her nice perky breasts… not AV style-huge… but still a good size proportioned to her small frame… I remembered pulling on them as I drilled her from behind hot and mighty… then she unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down… she pushed the jeans down her legs and stepped out of them… WOW! my goddess stood before me in only her black lace bra and black lace panties… I starred on her near nudity… the fairness of her complexion against the black lace bra and panties… all TV remained in black and white… definitely POWER-demo… strong contrast is always capturizing than fluffy blurry colourful confusion… a good photographer would agree that a good B&W photo stands better pic than a colour one… and its more difficult to master…

I feasted my eyes up and down her body… and Carol looked at me as well… smiling at me, she reached back behind her back to unhook her bra… gracefully… sliding the straps down over her shoulders and down her arms, she let the bra drop to the floor… her breasts exposed… nipples erected amid the pinkish areolas… no sagging… even at the age of near forty… then, she bent forward and slid the black panties down… just barely exposing the top of her black bush… her breasts hanged and bounced a little… she looked me in the eyes and rolled her tongue sexily over her lower lip… as she slid the panties the rest of the way down her legs… I could see a hint of wetness at the junction of her shapely legs… bushy hair with glisters of wetness… I stroked my hard on through my pants… the bulge was obvious… Carol walked over and stood in front of me… she reached down and caressed my face… she held my chin and lifted my face… and she bent slightly and kissed my lips… wet… hot… passionate … LUST…

I reached up and hugged her head… pulling her down as our kiss intensified… Carol lowered herself and knelt between my spread legs… wedging herself into my groin… and against my hard rod… her naked body fell onto mine… and her kiss gradually left my lips… tracing its way down my chin… neck… and her tender fingers unbuttoning my shirt… pulling it apart and she showered my chest with more kisses… the center of my chest… her silky tongue slid out and danced on my chest… then slid over to my nipple… which she quickly sucked into her mouth… she bit gently… and pulled… aaarrrggghhhhhh… and I lifted my ass and poked her with my cock… then she moved on to the other nipple… and she slowly slid down to my lower torso… circling her tongue at my belly-button as her hands were working at my pants zipper…

“watch it … baby …” I cautioned her as she pulled the zipper down over my hardened cock carefully… I lifted my ass off the sofa and she pulled both my pants and my briefs down my hips… my cock popped into her face as she giggled… she stood away so that she could pull my pants and briefs completely off my legs … then with one hand caressing my cock, she leaned close and kissed me wet on the lips again … I darted my tongue into her mouth … but she pulled away… giggling, she knelt between my spread legs… this time, my cock was in full view and in her warm grasp… “… let me suck you… I want to taste you… taste your cock… hhmmmnnnn …” her voice still sweet and tender… like a little gal asking for her lollipop…

“go ahead… suck my cock…” I felt her warm breathes on my cock just before her silky tongue flicked across the mushroom head… I let out a soft moan… and she flicked her tongue over the crown again… more pressure this time… pressing her tongue wet and hard on my cock head and dragged… my cock twitched… Carol pressed my cock flat onto my stomach and lapped up and down my cock underside slow and hard… her eyes looked up at my face when she dragged her talented tongue on the upstroke… I saw her tongue curling on both sides and embraced the underside of my cock… my cock jerked in her soft tongue… she forced her tongue harder against my cock… I ooooooooohhhhhheeeedddd… and she stayed on lapping as hard as my cock was… when her tongue reached the top of my cock, it flicked over the pee hole… making my Joey jerk with joy…

to be continued...

studdyme
07-01-2013, 01:39 AM
camping for more!

bigangry
07-01-2013, 01:45 PM
anyone have the story of oneeyesnake and the hair dresser judy jie?

LovePotion
07-01-2013, 10:03 PM
camping for more and more

ione
08-01-2013, 12:24 AM
anyone have the story of oneeyesnake and the hair dresser judy jie?

it's in one of the links tat i posted in one of my previous posts.

lets continue with and end this story...

enough teasing, and Carol O her mouth and swallowed my cock … plunging her head down, she engulfed my full length in one fucking hot gulp … sinking her sexy lips into my cock hair … I put my hands on the back of her head and held it there as I jerked my ass upwards … thrusting even more into her unexpected mouth … she coughed on my cock from the surprise choke … but she obeyed and held my cock wet and hot completely in her mouth … and she fucking @$##^%$*^%*& sucked … HARD … her cheeks hollowed and my cock felt fucking #&#^%$$%$8 shioooookkkkkkeeeddddd … when I released my hold, she slide her lips tightly around my thickness slowly … tracing her sensual lips over every bulged veins on my cock … I looked in awe as my cock gradually reappeared between her tight lips … glistering with her saliva … wet wet wet … and shiny … her lips pulled completely off the tip of my cock with few threads of saliva drooling … and she looked up at me sexily … and she swept her tongue over her lower lip …

SEXY MAMA!!!!! … “SUCK MORE … you BITCH …” and I pushed on her head again … she spitted on my cock crown before taking him into her mouth again … and began bobbing her head up and down on my shaft … mouth-fucking my cock with her own rhythm … countless mouth fucks left my cock all hard and shiny with her saliva … and her breathing quickened … and I could tell that her lips were sore from the intensive mouth fucks … her cheeks were all red … I pulled on her hair and pulled her head off my cock … and I stood up from the sofa … “COME … BITCH … bend over the sofa back … its time to FUCK you silly …” and I tossed her onto the sofa … Carol hhhmmmnnnnned and bent her upper torso over the sofa back … her hands pushed against the ceiling-to-floor glass panel for support … facing the fantastic night views … I slapped her bare ass and asked her to spread her legs … she had to half stand on the sofa to bend in such pos … I stood one foot on the sofa as I aligned my all HARD and READY fuck rod at her dripping cunt … and I FFUUUCCCCKKKKIIINNNGGGG … @$@#*%#*^%$($(&&^%&^ … RRRAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEDDDDDDD my entire cock into her depth … ONE FUCKING SSSHHHOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEE …

“AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH …” Carol screamed … and I pulled back just to fucking @$%#^%$*$&^ RRRAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMED into her again … mightier and stronger than the previous stroke … and she kept screaming … on the fifth fucking power RAM, she would have fell over the sofa if she had not pushed back on the glass panel in time … I had two hands on her waist and started drilling my cock in and out of her cunt … soon, Carol began to fuck back … pushing against my every fucking stroke … I pulled on her hair and lifted her head … and I fucked her with long and heavy strokes … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the way in … all the way out … all the time, she was panting and whining … and I realized she would fuck back more vigorously when I called her Mrs Quek …

Climax was building … I again held onto her waist with both hands … and I hopped onto the sofa … pushing her body even more over the sofa back … Carol was like draping to the floor behind the sofa … supporting herself with both palms flat on the carpeted floor … her legs were lifted into the air … I continued PILE-DRIIIIVVVVIIINNGGGG my cock into her moans and screams weakened from the intensive orgasms she had experienced … and her cunt was all wet and tight from the orgasmic contractions … I kept fucking in and out of her …

when I felt my own cum building in my balls … I pulled her back up … OH FUCK … it was hard … but I managed … I gave her a few more POWER PUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPs before pulling my cock out of her ravaged cunt … I jumped off the sofa and she seemed to read my mind … Carol turned around and was about to kneel before my cum-ready cock when I stopped her … I arranged for her to lie down … or rather squeezed across between the arms of the sofa … her legs dangling over one arm … while her head dangled over the right arm of the sofa … I moved to the right hand side of the sofa, reached out and savagely grasped her hair, jerking her head back down … she looked up and saw my cock jutting up into her upside down face … I leaned closer until my cock was touching her lips … and I rubbed the head of my cock over her lips as her tongue darted all over his bloated shaft … I rubbed my cock over her mouth … wetting her mouth with her own cum and fuck juice …

Carol worked hard on positioning her head against my cock … eager to take him into her sweet cavity … finally with her mouth level with my jutting cock, I slipped the length into her warm, inviting mouth … feeding her of what she wanted … my fucking cock … her lips tightened around my thickness as she hungrily sucked the wetness coated on my shaft … I grabbed her hair and pulled her head down even more … and I moved my hips back and forth … pistoning my cock in and out of her mouth … watching her sexy lips grip tightly around my cock … watching my cock fucking her mouth … fucking her sweet chio demure face that turned slutty … as I continued to fuck her mouth … I leaned over her naked body and jammmmmmed three fingers into her still spasming cunt … her cry was muffled by my full cock in her mouth … I dug my three fingers deep into her wetness and pumped her to another mind-blowiing orgasm … as she straightened her legs and clamped tightly around my fingers deeeeeep in her cunt, I stuffed my entire cock into her mouth and CCCUUUUMMMMMMEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD …

Carol wrapped her hands over my back and ass and pulled down … stuffing my cock even deeeeeeper into her mouth as she sucked on my load … sucking and swallowing first timer … my ass jerked from the powerful cum … and I slowly withdrew my fingers and cock at the same time … when I straightened and had my cock out of her mouth … the last burst spurted and dripped over her nostrils … she quickly wiped it off and coughed a little … having some gooooey sperm dripping out from her full mouth … I stood back and admired my customer’s slutty wife as she continued to sip on my cum with her tongue … Carol sat up … “WOW!!!” and she looked even more sexy with cum dripping on her face and chin … and onto her breasts … she even rolled her tongue out for me to witness her toying with the cum before she swallowed … and she commented that my cum was sweeter than her husband’s …

after a quick shower together, she said that she had to leave before her hubby became suspicious … we hugged and kissed … and she said she wished to taste me again as soon as possible … she was all dressed up … but I was still naked … her statement made my cock twitched … but we knew that we could not have enough time for the second round … Carol knelt and sucked my cock into her mouth and lavished her tongue around … I held her head by the side and fucked her face a few forceful strokes before letting her out of the room … OH FUCK … I really need to fuck her more …

daring70
08-01-2013, 08:22 AM
then there was also judy-jie, my favourite character from one-eye snake ...

ione
10-01-2013, 09:51 PM
the next story is abt a girl tat bro one eye snake met in hk.

Ericia - The HK OL

I was in Hong Kong for a couple of days to settle some business clarifications and problems. Thursday afternoon, I arrived on the evening before the scheduled conference. After checking into the hotel, Marriott (the client is paying this time), the room had two adjacent walls of clear glass panel and the queen bed was facing the bay I decided to drop by a local pub before I turned in for the night. As I was not in the mood for a huge crowd, I did not go to LanKwaiFong like I used to; instead, I went to DeLaney's (or Dewey's) Irish Pub, in Peking Street of Kowloon. It was still quite early, so I drowned myself in the ear-deafening sounds of the arcade … playing whatever games that require no brain or IQ … just shoot shoot shoot and shoot …
Tokens after tokens … before I realized, I had dumped about HK$100 into some computer games that I could not even recall their names. Sucker!

As I decided to go over next door, DeLaney's Pub for my deserved glass, she caught my sight, from a rather deserted corner, and I was immediately drawn to her like a moth to a flame. She is definitely a looker! She wore a dark blue business suit and had long black hair tied into a pony tail. From where I stood, a few steps away on her right, I could see her rosy pink cheek … thick succulent lips painted bright red, slightly opened as she concentrated on her nerve-stretching game … occasionally, her tongue would dart out to lick her upped lip as if she had just escaped a close death … in the game of course … her eyes, though glued to the screen of fantastic colours flickering, are like big ponds of clear ocean deep … watery yet crystal-clear … the lashes fine and long over her big eyes would twinkle so often as she drew back, seemingly shocked by some attack … her high nose would twitch a little on the sign of every incompetence … all and all, she is one hell of a cute babe!

From the way she was dressed, I bet she is a young starter in some business exec … perhaps a fresh sales agent … easing off her work frustration on the arcade games. Her fair slender fingers were frantically hitting the firing buttons and her big eyes focused into a thin line … I bet she was down to her last life … I moved to her back, it was a game of some air battle sort (quite old game as I had seen this game many many years ago) … and yup, she was down to her last life … but she had a pile of tokens piled up on the key boards … desperate or determined??!! I quietly stood behind her and enjoyed my cute babe dancing her fingers on the buttons … stamping her foot on misses and gasped when a sudden attack shocked her.

Reaching into my pocket, I still had a few tokens and I pulled a stool from the neighbour machine and sat beside her. She turned and gave me a smiling glance and shifted herself to give me some space. I dropped the token and started to fire on anything that moved in the screen. We had done some serious damages … then I realized my tokens were out. She obviously liked my company as she signaled that I could use hers … not wanting to leave my cute babe, I carried on with the game with her tokens. We carried on with the game until we finally burst through whatever that was left of the game … as well as our tokens. She released an obvious sigh and got up, put her jacket back on and ready to leave. I just sat there like a log and watched her back disappeared in the smoke and the crowd.

Feeling a bit stupid on the time wasted, I dragged my weary self to the Irish pub. It was still rather early and the crowd was thin. I picked a cosy corner and asked for my SanMiguel. Across the room, when some angmo cleared away, I felt a second chance in my life. Huge grin on her face, sitting on a high stool at a round table, alone, she exhaled a large cloud of smoke to the air … her face was a blur … her cigarette held dangling at the end of her fingers … my cock was revived at the sight … she still had her business jacket on, but her frontal view was even better … her firm tits filled up her sheer white blouse amply … I raised my beer to her … she just looked at me and grinned.

Then, she gracefully put the cigarette between her full succulent red lips and inhaled so hard that her cheeks caved in … then she opened her mouth, hollowed out like she was sucking a cock … SEXY!!! My cock almost burst through my pants … I couldn't resist to imagine my hard shaft getting sucked the way she did to her cigarette … I shifted myself slightly to ease the strain on my cock … she obviously enjoyed the tease … she smiled with a seductive flare … the way she sat, the hem of her business skirt rose up high on her snow white thighs which she made no effort to conceal … in fact, she inched slightly forward and uncrossed her legs … seriously and honestly, I couldn't see a thing under such circumstances, but the thought of her flirt sure made my cock hard and mad not any less than seeing a naked woman. Not to lose out, I cupped my bulge, and demonstrated a little lift to my cock … her eyebrows twitched and she finally signaled over with her hypnotizing eyes. I must have looked like a panic rabbit to dash over to my goddess (the thought that she was a pro did cross my mind, but considering the way she dressed that evening, I dismissed that thought as soon as it popped up) … I sat down on the high stool beside her and closed my legs with hers between.

We exchanged our names and had some small talks. Her name is Ericia. Mine is Joe (in case some of you do not know). She did not talk a lot, but her English was much better than the average HongKong people. She said she had just started her new job that day and was treating herself to a free and easy night. One thing led to another and very soon, we talked like we were some long lost old friends … and after several glasses of beer (believe me, this chick could drink!!!), we seemed to be more opened up. The next thing I knew, her hand was on my thigh as I slide my arm over her shoulder, pulling her to me occasionally when the crowd was too noisy to interrupt our conversation.

On the one time when I pulled her much closer than before, I could see down her blouse and it was a very very very pleasant view … her breasts are fair … cupped in those loose loose bra that allowed them to dance about with her every move … her head raised and our eyes met … I felt a bit out of place when she caught me starring down her blouse … she grinned a little and pulled away, saying that it was getting warm, she shrugged her business jacket off and draped it across her thighs. She was wearing a silk sleeveless blouse. Then she leaned into me again, teasing me that it will be easier like that … it must be the alcohol, I heard myself saying that ya as I drifted my sight from her eyes back to her snow-capped mounds … her nipples were obviously straining against the sheer material … and the breasts were heaving up and down with her harsh breathes …

"Like what you see …" she whispered in my ears, her hand inching up my thigh and was rubbing up and down … inching further toward my hard rod … "yes, but I would like to see more …" Leaning closer, and blocked by my own leg raised to put on the cross bar below her stool, she finally rubbed on my bulged pants, caressing my cock … oh FUCK … "You know what … I am wet tooooooooo …" she nibbled on my earlobe as she breathed into my ear, "touch me … under my skirt …" oh FUCK FUCK FUCK …

I looked around to see that everyone was busy with something else, I began bold and with her business jacket as my cover, I snaked my fingers under her business skirt … OH FUCKING HORNY BITCH!!!! Halfway up her thigh, my fingers were already crossing a wet stream … Erica shifted her ass closer to the front edge of the stool … my fingers finally arrived at their destination … her panties was completely sooooooaaaaakkkkkkeeeeedddddddd … I poked a finger on the wet material and slide along a slit … Ericia shuddered and she hugged me tight to her while she landed her kisses on my cheek. Through her wet clinging panties, I could trace out her puffy cunt lips … I glide my fingers up and down the slit …her cunt jerked and her legs trembled … they first closed to jam my hand in between and then opened up for freer accessssssss … I pressed my fingers tight on her slit for her to sustain her come … when she slightly recovered, my fingers pushed aside her panties and slide under like two gravediggers … her pubic hair was soaked but their softness was unmissable …

the fingers found the slit and I slowly shoved my index digit in … Ericia hugged me even tighter … the digit stirred around in her wetness and moved upwards … it met his companion and they both found a smooth bud … they played volleyball with the bud … tickling, fondling, tapping … Erica was lost in her orgasms again … "Youuuuuu aaaaare goooooddddddd …" "I get better!" as I shoved two fingers into her warm depth of pleasure … in out in out in out in out … finger fucking this chio horny HongKong chick whom I met less than three hours ago … in a crowded pub … her legs were practically non-stop in trembling … Ericia now had her head rested on my shoulder, her hip was bucking about in the stool … I began to feel that some people was suspecting something kinky going on in this corner. I gave a her a soft tap on her back as I withdrew my fingers … Ericia shifted her ass, trying to withhold my fingers …

Then I asked her to stay over in my hotel … "yes! … anyway, I stay on Lantau Island, and it is too late … the last boat was gone already …" she said as she grinned a devilish smile.

to be continued...

ione
13-01-2013, 04:04 PM
We hopped onto a cab and after I told the driver the destination, she curled up and laid across my lap on her side and facing my stomach; the driver thought she was drunk. She guided my fingers back under her skirt as she rested her head on my thigh. I had to stretch a bit sideway to reach her still wet crotch beneath the lifted hem, again concealed under her business jacket. I pressed my middle digit on her excited clitoris and traced little circles … Ericia moaned and pressed her face into my groin … I rested my other hand on her breasts, something I had wanted to do whole night long … firm … smooth … soft skin … expanded like balloons, not totally inflated but still having a pointed tip … my fingers snaked over the mounds and reached into her loose loose bra … and pinched on her nipple like a snake's bite … simultaneously with two fingers fucking in and out of her cunt … Ericia panted … I saw the driver checking on us through his rear-view mirror and I returned a gentle smile. My breasts travelers stumbled across a piece of metal, the bra clip, in the valley … I unsnapped it and tried to slipped the bra out from her collar … Ericia gave me wicked look and lifted her upper torso a bit and I managed to slip the bra out … the driver starred in awe when I lifted the bra high enough for him to glimpse from the mirror. We were in a rather busy street and I could feel some people (especially those standing by the roadside or in the lorry) looking into our cab as we sped through the streets … HongKong drivers …

My fingers were free to roam the twin peaks … coupling with my cunt-digging fingers, Ericia soon experienced another series of shuddering orgasms … my own hard on was getting unbearable as my cock twitched violently in my pants, screaming silently for release … after her orgasms subsided, temporarily of course, I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and put them on her lips … she inhaled and slowly licked her own come from my fingers. I pressed the them against her lips and she opened her mouth and sucked … I arched my mid section and my cock hit her mouth through my pants … she looked up, my fingers comfortably sucked between her lips … my sight guided her sight to my groin … then I withdrew my fingers from her sucking mouth. Ericia snuggled her nose into my groin … my cock pushed back … she adjusted herself slightly to unzip my pants … and reached from the side of my undies to release my whole-night-raging cock … the tip already wet and glistered with pre-come … Ericia licked her upper lip and swallowed her saliva … her fingers wrapped around the shaft and slowly pumping up and down … more pre-come dripped and she rubbed it on along the shaft … my cock became a shiny spear of a mighty knight.

I became worried that the driver was checking the rear mirror more often than the road ahead … I starred back at him with a "so?" smile and cold glance, trying to play some underworld "dai-lou" (Cantonese) having a young chick blowing him in the cab … it worked as he decided to keep his eyes on the road. As I leaned back, Ericia's face got closer to my cock, she looked up at me and smiled a evil hungry smile … still looking up at me, big eyes opened wide, she stuck out her tongue and gently licked the head of my cock … her tongue made little circles around the head … my cock head seemed to spin along like a helicopter … then she stopped at the pee-hole and pushed her tongue against the slit … more pre-come was oozing and she lapped it up, licking it off like a child licking her Popsicle. My cock jerked and slapped on her tongue … she giggled and moved her tongue in and out between her lips like fencing with my cock … I grabbed my cock and lightly slapped on her cheek, Ericia giggled again … she turned her head and tried to catch my cock with her tongue whenever he tried to hit her lips … her pointy tongue soon lapped all over the shaft … webs of saliva entangled and my groin was a wet mess.

Then she took my cock in her hand, and guided my hard shaft towards her gasping mouth … she took it deep into her mouth, in one mouthful gulp … deep throating me down to his base … her face was now buried in my pubic hair … she remained gulping my cock in a mouth for several seconds … I kept still … then she slid back up, slowly … as her full lips gradually slide over the shaft, Ericia sucked hard … very hard … that her cheeks caved in … just like the way I had imagined when I saw her smoking her cigarette in the pub … she sucked up and down my shaft, licking him with her tongue as he was in her mouth … wetting him when he was on the way leaving the sweet cavity … her mouth made love to my cock … in a cab …

I suddenly realized that the driver of a lorry parked beside us, red light, was starring at us … Ericia was just lapping the cock head like a painter brush … before lapping alongside of the shaft … I saw the driver's jaw dropped, he probably hoped that we are some kind of celeb so that he could sell the story to the kaypoh-press … I smiled at him before our cab drove off, I bet he would pull up somewhere and get a whore to fuck her brains off after what he saw … then I remembered the driver … he was really an understanding man … he gave me a knowing smile and raised his thumb to show me … I returned a smile and nodded my appreciation. To heat things up, my fingers returned to Ericia's wet snatch … what a horny bitch … her cunt was still dripping as she sucked on my cock … bobbing her head up and down and swing him left and right … when I shoved two fingers her, her mouth plunged completely down to the base and drew a powerful suction!!!!!

To gauge my timely release, I asked the driver if we were near the hotel … he answered in less than ten minutes … Ericia did not even bother with our conversation as she was busy slurping up and down my shaft and taking the thickness into her ovalled mouth while my fingers pumped freely in her pussy. She lifted her head and her lust-filled eyes met mine when she whispered hotly that she wanted to taste my cum … " Cum in my mouth … I want to taste your cream …" my cock jerked with her tone … even the driver skid a bit … "don't dirty my car … please … I need to hand over to another driver …" he was not so quiet after all … before I could answer, to my surprise, Ericia replied, "don't worry, I won't miss a drop … " … the car skid again … fucking horny bitch … I doubt I would have any rest before my appointment …

Ericia lowered her head back to my cock, she jerked him with her hand first, then she sucked the head in like a swallowing a fish ball … then the shaft … further inch by inch he disappeared between her lips … sweet sensual lips of sucking … she rotated her head left or right and caused a stir in her cavity … my cock felt like being tossed around in a storm … my fingers pumped faster now … sometimes rubbing her clit before entering the wetness … I bet it was a swamp down her crotch with all the juices gushing out … then I felt my balls bloated … her talented tongue tickling slurping lapping slamming sweeping on my cock faster and faster …

"Suck my cock … " I urged as I grabbed the back of her head with my other hand, pushing her down onto my cock, feeding her more of my rod … "suck me deeeeeeep … sweetie … suck me dry … taste my cum …" it was much easier when the driver did not mind … I could not hold out much longer … Ericia seemed to sense this and she tuned it up another notch, she had my cock buried deeeeeeep in her throat and swirled her tongue around the shaft like polishing … all I could relate to was like sending my cock into a carwash … totally soaked …

she deep throated me over and over … up and down she went … up and down … from the head of my cock to his base … the whole time, I had one hand behind her head pulling her soft hair and the other fucking her pussy like machine gun … then I lost it !!!!! I arched my ass off the seat as the first shot exploded deeeeeeeeeeeep in her cavity … "HHHHHmmmmmnnnnnnn …" Ericia let out a low muff when she felt my come fired down her throat directly … my hand pressed her head even deeeeeeeper into my groin as I lost my second shot … I could feel my cock tip touching the back of her throat when I fired the third … I looked down and saw her throat gulping bulge after bulge, swallowing every load I could offer … fourth … fifth … sixth … seventh … "hey, you guys better hurry … the hotel is just around the next turn, or should I make another pass …" I was too intense to answer … Ericia lifted her mouth away and replied, "no need to, we are done … just drive slowly … " the eighth load shot out unexpectedly and hit her lips … she quickly licked it off and gave me a sex-tisfying smile … a lusty grin over her face when she cupped her hand over my cock and said, "save some for desert later …" … oh FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK … how could I stop ?????

I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and zipped my pants as I saw the hotel less than 20m away … my cock was still spilling when I zipped up … good thing I brought extra pants … Ericia had wiped away the come on her lips and mouth, mostly with her tongue, and composed herself … in seconds, she was back like before, as if none of this sex-capade had happened … women … you are the CHAMP!!! The bell hop opened the door and Ericia stepped out, her knees a bit weakened … I paid the driver with a big tip … he smiled and asked how much would it cost to have Ericia … I laughed away the thought and said that she is my gf, just too daring on the side … he grinned an understanding smile, then passed me his handphone number, said to call for his cab whenever we need a sex-drive…

to be continued...

ione
19-01-2013, 09:53 AM
continued...

When I stepped out of the car, I saw Ericia standing quivering in the wind … her nipples were clearly visible … pointy and erected against her silk blouse … I quickly turned to the cab … it had already left … and with Ericia's bra … fuck! The next passenger is in luck … hahaha! The hotel bell boys were starring at Ericia … and she just stood there waiting … I walked closer and draped her business jacket over her shoulder and sort of covered her exposed breasts. We cuddled each other and headed towards the elevator …

Once in my room, Ericia hugged me tight … her one hand immediately on my crotch … "are you ready to fuck me?" my just spent cock sprang back to life in record time on her sexy lusty tones … my hands raised to her breasts and cupped them … Ericia pulled away … playing hard-to-get??? I grinned and walked off. I took a can of beer from the mini bar, popped it and sat down on the soft queen-sized bed … I switched on the TV on MTV channel, as usual … Ericia gave a impatient expression … slightly displease with my lack of proactiveness … I passed her the half-filled can of beer … she grabbed it and gaggled down her throat … the swallowing movement of her throat reminded me of her swallowing my come earlier and my cock rose another inch … she backed off till she hit the study desk and sat on the desk, legs hanging and apart … some beer spilled onto her silk blouse and she got more annoyed. She took off her jacket, which left her dressed in her business skirt and the stained blouse … the full round shape of her breasts and their erected nipples were imprint on the blouse … she looked absolutely sexy … locking her eyes on mine, she rolled up her sleeveless blouse from below … inch up … inch up … inch up … her washboard mid-drift exposed … fair and smooth … inch up … inch up … inch up … the underside of her ample breasts slowly coming into view … fair and smooth … like milk … my eyes flared towards her with definite eagerness to see more action …I reached into my pocket and drew a cigarette … lit it … leaned back and watched the show.

Ericia slide her hands under the rolled-up blouse and cupped her breasts … the shape of her fingers were pinching and tweezing her hard nipples … she grabbed and squeezed her breasts like they are some kind of dough … I exhaled a puff, still doing nothing except feasting my eyes upon her sexy tease … after some serious breasts massage-performance, which had made my cock strained against the pants' zip … Ericia flipped the silk blouse over her head … leaving herself half naked sitting on the study desk with her legs spread … an invitation!!! Her large firm tits were completely exposed … she shook her upper torso and they swayed like jello … next, her hands cupped her naked breasts again … pressing them inwards to form a cleavage so fucking deeeeeeeeep … I unzipped my pants and yanked out my cock … twitching in excitement … urging me to dive onto her and INTO her … I stroked my cock up and down … starring into her eyes … her gaze was first locked with mine … soon, she lost her focus and her gaze shifted to my hand stroking my cock … her eyes thinned into a straight line … she raised her legs onto the desk and spread them … exposing her white lacy panties … she pushed a finger into her mouth to suck for a moment and moved it to her drenched soaked panties … with one hand to pulled her panties aside, her neatly trimmed pubic hair came into view … I pumped my cock slightly, jerking him up and down … Ericia gradually eased her slender finger into the snatch … her body arched when the finger was buried to her knuckle and she moaned …

I stood up and let my pants fall to the floor … pulled down my underwear and stepped out of it … my cock was standing like a mast … Ericia feasted her gaze on mighty Joey as her fingers pumped in and out below … I walked closer but did nothing … my passion burnt through my eyes and fuels her lust … her fingers began to pick up the pace … I stepped forward and reached to her finger-fucking action … Erica did not stop … nor I wanted her too … my hand cupped hers and I tapped my index digit on hers and dived into her cunt together … "hhhhhmmmm …" her eyes almost shut as she let out a low moan … our fingers dived in and out in unison … my other hand held on her globes of wonders, twisting and turning … very soon, I could feel her first orgasm surging through … I added another finger and her cum-gate broke loose …

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG …" her fingers left as she arched her back in an orgasmic ecstasy … I still pumped in and out … she arched higher, her supporting elbows gave way and she lied sideway on the desk … my cock was in line with her face … I leaned forward, diving my fingers non-stop in her still cumming cunt … her palms grouped around my standing proud rod and began stroking him … up and down … sometimes twisting around … my hand on her breasts moved to the back of her head and gave a gentle push … Ericia looked up and immediately knew what I wanted … she opened up her sweet mouth and received my swollen head … only the head was given to her … she leaned forward to engulf more, but I pulled back, offering only the head … it popped out from her mouth and I slapped her cheek with him … then I shoved the head into her mouth again … Ericia slurped her tongue around the crown … paying extreme attention to the pee-hole … saliva drooled from the corner of her mouth onto the carpet…

ione
19-01-2013, 09:54 AM
After long enough of wetting the head, I pushed forth to enter her mouth … she delightedly took him in … with lots of saliva … wetting the shaft as he steered through her cavity. My fingers remained fucking her wet cunt … drawing her to another orgasmic height … my cock fucked her deeeeeeper into her throat … she obviously liked that and definitely an expert in cock-sucking … my cock popped her cheek from the inside and her cheek swelled like there was a fishball in her cavity … her tongue was slurping on my entire length and girth … my hand fell back onto her breasts and pinched her erected nipple … pulling them … my fingers fucked her cunt, pushing her body along the desk … and my cock had picked up the speed and was literally fucking her mouth like it was a cunt … Ericia closed her sensual lips around the shaft as my cock moved in and out … the lips were liked cushions, massaging my every vein bulged on the surface. Its time for the strong plunge … my fucking fingers shoved deeeeeep into her snatch and pushed her body until her head was out-hanging on the other side of the length of the desk … with few more powerful strokes, I unsnapped my fingers from her cunt …

"ARGH!!!" Ericia exclaimed … with my cock still in the sweet wet warmth of her mouth, I moved to the length side of the desk where her head was draping over … I held her head in position and continued fucking her face … in her up side down position, her tongue was able to caress the top side of my shaft as he pumped in and out of her throat … this new found position seemed to excite her more … I saw her lower torso arched and convulsed … another orgasm, I supposed!!! Ericia reached over, or rather, under her head and fondled my balls, squeezing them and cupping them in her small palms … I aligned her mouth in such an angle that her throat could be in a straight line … then it made it more easy and fucking shiok to dive the cock into her throat without choking her … when she could steadied her head on her own, both my hands reached forth to toy with her breasts … my cock did not leave her mouth at all and I was amazed with Ericia's stamina to breathe in such manner … truly, she is an expert in cock-sucking … uncountable strokes but all mighty and powerful and totally sex-tisfying …

I withdrew reluctantly for another form of pleasure. I pulled on her breasts and dragged her across the desk so that even her shoulders were hanging from the edge … Ericia automatically wrapped her hands around my thighs and her palms grabbed my ass cheeks … her head was then between my thighs and her mouth was under my balls … I had to tiptoe a bit for this position but the return was pleasurably worth it. My hands pushed tightly her pair of heavy knockers as I slide my wet wet cock through the tight passage of silky road … Ericia lifted her head higher and her tongue was somehow able to reach my ass-hole … she did not have to move … she just stuck out her tongue with the pointy tip and darted … as I slide my rod between her smooth mounds, I automatically rimmed my asshole on her tongue tip … pppphhhhheeeeeewwwwwwwww … this was SHIOK!!! So FUCKING SHIOK!!!!

I fucked her tits faster and faster, not sure if I liked her ass-rimming tongue or her massaging tit-fuck … or BOTH … who cares … I just FUCKED her knockers for all they are worth!!! I even reached as far as possible to dig her cunt … stretched … and hooked three fingers onto her clit and Ericia screamed into my asshole … echoing upwards along my spine …… FUCKING SHIOK!!!!!!!!!! Feeling that another huge load was built up in my heavy balls, I thought it’s time to fuck this horny volunteered HK chick … "come, Ericia, lets see what your cunt feels like …" I said as I dismounted from her face, I could feel long streams of saliva drooling from my asshole … Ericia was too shiok from her continuous orgasms that she could only lie there waiting to be pierced.

I hurried through her other end, pulled her so that her lower torso was near this end of the desk and her cunt with red swollen pussy lips gasping for action was dripping wet at the edge of the desk … pulled away her soaked panties, spread her legs wide, ready for penetration … Erica's eyes were filled with lust and CFM expression … challenging me to FUCK her GOOOOOOD … I rested my cock head at her entrance, wiping the crown between her moisted cunt lips … "yyyyeeeeeeeaaaaa … FUCK ME … JOE … COME … FUCK ME NOW … you fucking machine … COME, what the fuck you're waiting for … COME and FUCK ME GOOD …" Ericia was very impatient … I like that, that would make her more aroused and more fuckable … more wet … more horny … I like fucking horny gals … "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!" she was screaming … suddenly "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" as I speared in all the way without warning … ONE FUCKING POWERFUL SHOVE ALL THE WAY TILL MY BALLS HIT HER ASS CHEEK and I grind in further as if trying to squeeze my balls in as well …

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!" … Ericia's body arched up liked a bow, tightened below by the crude entrance of my massive power tool and above by my merciless tiger-clawed grab on her shaking bonkers … "FUCK YOU BITCH … GET IT NOW … FUCK YOU BITCH … " I screamed in her face … "YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME HARDER …" I happily complied and delivered what she requested – more POWERFUL AND DEEP SHORT STROKES … SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! … my thighs and balls kept slamming on her … the desk became shaky as she arched her back and reached backwards to grab the edge of it … SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! … all slaps and slams were echoed by Ericia's colourful vulgar Cantonese words … I knew only partial … but I knew for sure that she fucking enjoyed being fucked by my massive rod … me too!!!

I locked my elbows below her knees and pressed forward … drilling deeeeeeper into her as I pushed her closed legs upwards … delivering more in-depths short bursting strokes … the desk started to squeak … I let loose her legs and Ericia locked them behind my waist … she arched up and gripped my shoulders, I reached below and cupped her ass and off she was clinging onto me like a Koala bear … she hugged me tight and kissed passionately on my cheek and neck … "I LOVE YOU JOE … FUCK ME MORE … I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY CUNT!!!" … well, never argue with a woman in heat … I turned around and dropped ourselves onto the bed … my bodyweight and the fall drew me deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper into her womanhood and she let out a cry … I pinned her on the bed and started heavy piling fucking motion … DEEP DEEP DEEP PILING … DEEP DEEP DEEP FUCKING INTO HER CUNT … every down stroke to the hilt … and every upstroke to just having the crown between her pussy lips … then PLUNGED in ONE STROKE … piercing her womanhood …Ericia arched her back in rhythm with my every down stroke … taking me more into her hot burning cunt … she had already experienced many orgasms … and made her passage totally frictionless … no making love … just pure lusty FUCKING of two BEASTS in HEAT …

Sensing that my come was on the way … Ericia grabbed my ass and pulled me down on her … "JOE … CUM IN ME … I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME … SHOOT IT IN MY BULLSEYE …" she said it to my face, starring at my eyes with such fiery commands of lust … I held back no more and ejected my sperm in the depth of her wonderful gripping cunt … her cunt walls contracted violently to milk me … I downloaded a bucket of cum on her snatch … could even feel some cum splashing out of her snatch, slimy on my thighs … Ericia held me tight in her arms and whispered in my ears … "Thank you Joe … leave it in me … I want to feel it inside me all night long … " – you horny fucking bitch … "OK … I have to get up early tomorrow for a business meeting …" "so do I … but tonight, we shall sleep like this …" I could not bear to disappoint her, especially after the dynamic fuck … and also looking forward to more fucks and sucks from this chio CFM horny HK chick … despite the stickiness all over, I hugged her and we both turned sideway in embrace and dozed off … my cock slowly limping in her cum-filled cunt … I wondered if I could walk tomorrow…

ione
20-01-2013, 11:00 AM
hope u guys enjoy the stories so far. here's another one abt his part-time secretary Madeline.

Madeline - The Part-time Secretary

Most of the daytime, I spent driving around the island for work and sometimes, I had to return to office late in the evening to catch up some paper work. I had rung in earlier to Madeline, my part time secretary (Mabel was on leave), to leave some of the files I might need on my desk before she went off. About 8pm, I returned to my office, it was empty, I had checked. I made myself a coffee, and prepared a long night ahead. At around 10 pm, I was pissed when I realized that one of the important files was not to be found when I heard that the office main door was opened. Some sales chap coming back for a last minute prep, I supposed. I did not bother to see who was that and just carried on with my search in my own private office.

"Hi," a familiar sweet voice startled me … "oops! Sorry to scare you … but I thought you might need a hand with all the paper works before the Christmas." My perky 22 yo secretary, Madeline, was wearing a flowery green T and a tight denim skirt that showed off her young, beautiful long legs. "Ya, you got me there alright … I do need some help here … but I am not paying you the OT …" I teased, always feel good to see Madeline … she is so … hhmmmmnn … so … sunshine … young, lively and energetic … not exactly the glamorous type of look but she does have her own charm to attract me … and her sweet voice … always a Christmas chime to my ears among the usual office noises … sometimes I wondered if she is the reason that makes me feel like coming into the office during the day.

"Well, I think I have forgotten the SoSo Accounts file and I thought I better come back to get it for you before you JUMP on me tomorrow …" she smiled, I was sure there was something else she tried to tell me in that statement. Then she swayed out of my sight like a butterfly and I realized that I was drooling over the tight young ass clad in the tight denim skirt. Joey was rising … in a while, she was back with the file I needed. "Is this the fax and order you are looking for earlier?" she came over and flipped opened the binder … she leaned over my desk, her left leg bending at the knee and slowly raising into the air … her T was stuck between her hot young body, tummy to be specific, and my old desk … the T stretched as she leaned further over, hugging tightly to her firm breasts … over the pile of binders and papers on my desk, I could easily make up the shape of her lovely breasts, tightly clad in a sports bra, I guessed.

I sat down on my comfy working chair … trying to peep downblouse through her collar … the T was stretched so tight that the collar was tight around her base of the neck … nothing to see … but the jutting shape of her lovely breasts emphasized by the stretched flowery green T was enough to arouse Joey … good thing that I was sitting down. Then she flung her smooth long hair … the momentarily let go of her tummy on the desk edge allowed the T to be slightly loose fit … and when she bent down again … mambo jumbo !!! I could see the top of her fair breasts tightly squeezed into a white sports bra … I swallowed … and I knew both of us heard that … I looked up and our eyes met … "Need anything else … Joe?" her sweet voice became more seductive. "I don't think you just came back to pass me the file, right … Madeline?" She smiled … then she closed her eyes seductively, leaned closer into my face and kissed me on the cheek … lightly patting and slowly moving towards my lips … we kissed … and the kiss soon evolved into a passionate blend of saliva of two persons in heat … I slid my hand behind her head … feeling her long black hair … our tongues explored the far reaches of our throats and the corners in our cavities.

At least ten minutes had passed, she leaned back, licking her lips … and sat down on the chair across my desk … she lifted her two legs up and rested her ankles on my desk … widely spread apart … I could not help myself but to gaze at the junctions of her long sexy legs … oh hell … she came prepared! I could see all the way up her bare thighs to her naked crotch … she wore absolutely nothing under that damn tight denim skirt … her pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a narrow patch … must be for wearing those high cut bikini swimwear … her cunt lips … pink and full … succulent and swollen … sticking up among the seemingly smooth bush of her turf … my eyes spitted fire and my throat went dry … more to come … she lifted her ass slightly and hiked higher her skirt … she had her left hand swept down along her opening … combing her pubic hair … stroking it … her fingers brushing through her cunt lips … up there, she had her middle finger of the right hand between her full lips … sucking and wetting it … all the time, her eyes were on me … watching with flares my every expression … I was totally numbed by this gal … sweet 22yo … I always thought that she is a siao-kwai-kwai … how terribly wrong I was !!!!! and now I was about to PAY the price for my MISUNDERSTANDING.

Slowly … slowly … but unstoppably … she lowered her wet glistering middle finger to her sex hole … "Tell me, Joe …" her sweet voice was a total hypnotism to my ears … if she asked for a raise now, I would have passed her the blank check … "tell me … how did you fuck June …" I was momentarily taken back by her question … "what … what do you … " I squeezed some words out but my heart was racing with her middle finger reaching her sex spot – come on … just a bit more – "don't pretend … June is my housemate and she said that you are gooooood …" her middle finger finally reached the destination and she slide it in with the word "gooooood"… her face twitched a little and a small droplet of sweat formed on the tip of her nose … the finger slide in all the way to the knuckle … "hhhmmmmnnnnn …" I was at a lost of words …

"QUICK!!! Tell me how you fucked that horny bitch … " she demanded as she slid her finger out … I began to tell … of how June masturbated in nude next to me when we shared the same bed … how I found out and sucked on her 34" tits till she orgasmed … Madeline had spread her cunt lips with one hand and busily rubbing her exposed clit with the other … her finger slid into her opening on and off when my detail got juicier … I carried on with June while stroking my hard cock through my pants … at the part of me licking and lapping on June's breasts, Madeline grouped her hands on her breasts and started to squeeze them with all her might … she pulled her T off, over her head and exposed her white sports bra … her nipples pressed so hard against the material and jutted out … her hair fell back down onto her face and breasts … all messed up, yet sexy. She ran her hands through her hair, swiping them back behind her head … then she then unclasped her bra, releasing its angry restless pair of prisoners … letting me see her bouncy breasts … and their tight jutting nipples.

"Still …" Madeline was gasping … her finger had returned to fuck herself while her other hand pinched the breast and nipple … "how you FUCK her …" Seeing the show that she had put up, Joey was pissed with no attention given to him … I rolled my high back chair around the desk … she swiveled around on her chair till she sat facing me … she still had one leg on my desk and the planted the other one on the floor … "I did not fuck her just yet …" I tried to gain control of the situation … I stroked my dick and her gaze dropped to my obvious bulge in my groin … "she sucked me off … a real pro …" I teased Madeline with a look to challenge her that June is a better cock sucker than she is … "hhhhmmmmnnnnn …" she sighed … her leg came up to my crotch and started stroking my hard-on … like testing its firmness … her eyes flared the similar passion I had seen in June's eyes … "SUCK ME! YOU BITCH … GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK ME GOOOOOOOD!!!" I commanded. There was an explosion in Madeline's eyes … she dropped to her knees … right in front of my crotch … and her hands were immediately running up between my legs, feeling my hard cock … she unzipped my fly, freeing my bulging menace … she licked her lips and showered her warm kisses on my cock through my underwear … she licked and lapped till my underwear was soaked with her saliva. "Enough … now suck me!!!"

to be continued...

studdyme
20-01-2013, 11:40 AM
camping for more!

ione
22-01-2013, 10:52 PM
continued...

I lifted my ass for her to pull off my pants and underwear together … she did that … and she looked up passionately at me as she wrapped her wet lips around my cock … sliding her head down taking more of me into her sweet warm mouth … that produces so much sweet voice through my handphone whenever I called back to the office … I could not believe that I was being blown by Madeline … the young kwai kwai in the office – I wondered if she had sucked off her own boss that old slimy fox – yet her talented tongue convinced me that I was not dreaming … it gave me all kinds of sensations …

she pulled back, leaving my saliva covered cock hanging there, jerking furiously for more … she looked up and smiled … I pushed on her head and she began licking … not missing a cm of him … I watched as her tongue hungrily lapped up and down the shaft … "yeeessssss … that's right … June was lapping like this as well …" I urged her on with detailed description of how June had licked and lapped my cock … "more saliva … June got more faster tongue action …" and Madeline lapped my cock in frenzy … she seemed to be competing with the June in my description … "she would have sucked my balls by now …" then she put her hand, with long painted fingernails, under my balls and tickled them … before sucking one after the other into her mouth … her hand pressed my cock flat on my stomach as she sucked hard on each ball … "yyyeeessssss … now suck my cock … really suck on him …" Madeline obeyed and wrapped her lips around my cock head … sucking him tight between her lips, she swirled her tongue fast and wet on my pee-hole … sending jolts up my spine … I held tight onto her head … eager to fuck her mouth … but she steadied herself and remained sucking and tonguing my cock crown … without warning, she slipped her lips down over my thickness till her nose hit my cock base and was buried in my cock hair …

Deeeeeeeeeepthroat … I arched … my ass left the seat as her mouthy suction took me deeper into her … FUCKING FUCK-TASTIC!!!!!! Before I could react, her head moved back up the shaft and she resumed sucking and lapping on my cock crown … I tahan … and she plunged again … again up … suck and lap … again down … again up … suck and lap … again down … I was liked riding on a roller coaster … I had to … I just had to … I stood up from the chair … Madeline remained kneeling before me with my meaty hard rod fully in her mouth … I adjusted her to the correct height … with both hands behind her head, I rammed my cock in and out of her mouth … sensing that I was about to come, she groped her hands behind my ass and pulled me deeper … I was practically banging my groin in her face … I looked down and saw the cock blurring its in out in out motion between Madeline's sweet lips … I rammed harder … and faster … "OH OH OH … Mad … I'm com … coooommmmmmiiiinnnnggggggg …"

I rammed my entire length deeeeeeep in to her mouth and shot my load … she dug her finger into my asshole as I shot my first load straight down her throat … I looked down and caught her gaze on mine … and I spilled another load … she sucked hard when I shot my load … the feeling was amazing when the gal sucked as you shot your jism in her mouth … and another … she sucked again – her timing was so fucking zhun!!! – and another … and she sucked on … Madeline simply gulped down every load I could offer … I held on to her head for support from such powerful orgasm … she continued sucking on my spent cock … lapping her cum-coated tongue around my thickness … after a long while, she released my cock and said "did June get you off like this …" she teased … I was too shiok to answer … "now, I will suck you back to life … and I want you to fuck me here gooood and hard while telling me how you fucked that horny bitch …" and Madeline went back to sucking my cock … hearing her request, I could feel my cock rising again…

ione
22-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Madeline sucked with such vigor that my cock was actually resurrected in record times … Joey just got to have a piece of her … NOW … HERE … in ANYWAY … she SUCKED and I groaned … "OH Madeline … baby … blow me life again …" I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down my growing shaft. She had obviously done this before because she knew just the right amount of saliva to use … to make Joey slippery enough so that her hand could pump the spent Joey up again as her lips wrapped tightly at his crown and blew life into him … I fell back onto the chair and Madeline swept my pants and underwear down and off my ankles … I was then naked waist down … I watched in awe and amazement of my cock growing to his usual full size under her expert mouth and tongue works … even my balls got bloated … Madeline lapped my shaft near the base … everytime when her tongue lapped, threads of saliva lingered between her tongue and my meat … I starred as she gulped down the entire length and thickness … bobbing her head up and down … "oooohhhhh …… yyyyeeeeeesssssssss …" I moaned. My hands grabbed onto her head … fingers twining in her hair … pulling slightly … urging her to move up closer …

Madeline reached up to the lowest button of my shirt … she unbuttoned it while her tongue was still licking over the cock head … then the tongue traced upwards … as she continued unbuttoning my shirt … she flung it opened when all buttons were loosened … and immediately, her tongue was on my nipple … drawing circles … in a way similar to what I had described earlier about doing to June … my hands were busy too … reaching for her breasts … definitely bigger and firmer than June's … a handful … more than a handful! My hands, too, moved in circular motion, palming her entire love globes … Madeline licked her way up to my chin … and we kissed … tasting my own cum that she had intentionally saved in her mouth … I was more aroused!!!

My hands went lower on her front … found the zip and dropped her denim skirt … remembering her naked crotch beneath, my fingers brushed over her soft pubic hair … the wetness had made it more smooth … she sighed against my gentle touch … straightened herself and stepped out of the skirt … I sat and watched … enjoying her perfect thighs … smooth complexion … then she flipped off her Ah Lian sandals, exposing her cute little toes also with painted nails … I moved forward, hands on her hip … her figure resembled the hour glass … I buried my head in her tummy and inhaled strongly, taking in the aroma of her just showered young and lively gal smell … she gathered her hands behind my head and pressed me gently … I started to lick her belly button … nimbling lightly on the flesh around it … then I stuck my tongue deep into her belly button and lapped like a mad dog …Madeline giggled and wriggled her body in my arms … I lapped my way up to the underside of her wonderful breasts … leaving a trail of my saliva across her near ivory torso … when I sat upright, her nipples were at the right height for my sucking mouth which I gladly performed … I groped the breasts together and lapped from left nipple to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple … faster and faster … wetter and wetter … Madeline shook her head wildly … her knees buckled from the wet stimulation on her breasts … my fingers squeezed and released in rhythm to my lapping …

"aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh … cccccoooommmmmm …" she groaned loudly … "cccccccooooooooommmmmmiiiiiinnnnggggggg …aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh …" and her body shuddered … "ooohhhhhhh … ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh … aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …" I released one of her breasts and dived for her slit … sensing my intrusion, she arched forward to greet my fingers … "yyyeeeeeessssssss … finger me … fuck me with you fingers …" her eyes were filled with pure lust … being gentle to her will only let her take me as a wimp … my index digit hooked between her wet cunt lips and tickled her clit, strumming it liked a guitar … with my thumb and the index digit … Madeline was literally dancing on my finger … "aaaarrrrrrr … aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh … aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh …" her tummy convulsed before me … her melons jiggled before me … they excited me further … time for the entry … my other hand left her breast and hold her hip steady … then my snaking index digit squeezed through her swollen cunt lips into her abyss of sex … oh oh oh she is TTTTTTIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT … and upon the entry, her cunt walls contracted around my finger and she CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDDDDD again !!!!!!!!!! all the way in and pulled out … buddy buddy system … and two fingers dived in … "uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn …"

Madeline wriggled violently on my fingers liked a worm-bait on a fishing hook … "yyyyeeeesssssss … ssssooooo …… ssssooooo … this is what June felt ……" she was still competing with June … my fingers were pumping in and out of her cunt liked pistons … her knees buckled more and she had to hold on to my shoulders for support … her hair shroud over my face and I drown myself in her sensational shampoo scent … her eyes were shut and her eyes, nose and lips seemed to merge towards the center of her face from the dynamic pleasure at her pussy. I pumped and pumped and pumped … I spread my fingers while buried deep in her cunt, rotated my wrist 180 degree and held still …

"uuurrrrggggghhhh…" Madeline pinched my shoulders, tiptoeing and leaning closer onto me … I stopped the pumping, and left my fingers inside her cunt … twitching and tickling her cunt walls … Madeline started to gyrate her hip to the rhythm of my twitching fingers … "hhhhhhmmmmmnnnnnnnn …" soft moans escaped her lips … her eyes half opened and looked at me with sex-tifaction … and her lips … opened slightly with every moans … sticking out her tongue to lick her lips … "yyeeeeeesssssss … dddeeeeeeeeeeppppppeeeeeerrrrrr … I … ccccccooooooommmmmm …" in no time, she experienced another orgasm … this one was not as dynamic as before, but the contraction of her vaginal walls were simply fuck-tastic!!! This climax was like a silent river gushing …

She locked her eyes on mine as her body shivered and quivered sexily … "Joe … oooohhhhh Joe … fuck me … ppppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee … fuck me …" I leaned closer and sucked on her hard and erect nipple … one … than the other … sucking and licking and lapping and chewing … her orgasm was prolonged by the additional pleasure received on her breasts … "oooohhhhhh … fuck me Joe … FUCK ME !!!! I want your cock in me …" Madeline arched her back, pushing her breasts in my face as she screamed to be FUCKED!!! "where … where you want my cock to be …" my voice was muffled by her heaving breasts as I tried to take more of them into my mouth … "my cunt … my pussssssssy … my cb !!!! FUCK ME!!!" – to wait any longer was a torture to both her and my cock … so I asked her to climb onto the chair…

to be continued...

ione
26-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Madeline bent forth and kissed me passionately on my lips, our tongues entangled and sucked hard on each other while she climbed onto the seat, spreading and squatting over my laps … she steadied herself by pushing hard on the back of the seat … and lowered herself into my lap … my cock twitched when he felt his wet pussy hovering on his crown … excited as he was, Madeline's cunt too was too aroused as her cunt juice began to drip and wet the cock head … we broke off the kiss as our private parts met … I held my cock and aligned with her pussy … Madeline stared into my eyes as she gradually lowered her hip … my heart sped when I felt her swollen cunts lips swirling and sliding over my cock head, liked a vulture circling in the air, stalking its prey …

I arched my ass when Madeline settled down … my cock head was cramped between her cunt lips … it was tight, like he was being bundled up by a rubber band … "uuuuuuuuuuu …" we both moaned … she lowered some more … my thick cock head squeezed through her cunt lips, but the inside was equally tight … I had my hands on her shoulders … "aaaaarrrrrrrr …" Madeline squirmed … "you … yyyoouuuuuuu … big … bbbbbiiiiiiiiigggggggg …" her eyes spitted fire of lust … "COME! SIT ALL THE WAY DOWN and lets FUCK!!!" I ended my statement with a lift of my butt and a push on her shoulders … "AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!" Madeline screamed as her entire body weight sank down to the cock base, having my cock deeeeeeeeeeep in her cunt … SHE WAS FUCKING TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!!! I felt as if I had shoved my cock into a CocaCola bottle or what … the scraping of her cunt lips over my shaft during the entry was FUCKING FUCK-BULOUS!!!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! JJJOOOOOEEEEEEE …" Madeline shut her eyes, her mouth opened wide from the pain/pleasure burning through her from her crotch … "Don't … don't … don't move … move yet …" she was begging … "wait …" as her body arched back to adjust for more comfuckability … I held still, enjoying the tightness of her vagina … enjoying the rhythmic squeeze of her vaginal walls as they stretched to accommodate my thickness … enjoying Madeline's facial expression – shut eyes, twitched nose and half opened gasping for air – perspiration formed on Madeline's breasts … her hair draped behind her like a waterfall of blackness … I shifted a bit … "aaaarrrgggghhhhh … not … not yet …" she shifted her hands to grab on my shoulder … her painted nails dug into my flesh … her cunt was tight, slippery inside with her own cum juice, but still FUCKING TIGHT … even my cock felt a bit squeezed pain when her vaginal walls contracted. "Virgin?" I doubted so but I still asked … "she squeezed a sly smile on her pain-inflicted face … "no … but I had only been fucked three times …" I was shocked and aroused even more … my cock jerked himself in her cell-liked cunt …

"aaarrrggggghhhhhh … slow … slowly …" Madeline began to get used to my thickness … she leaned over to me, pushing her breasts into my chest, making me even more aroused by her hard nipples poking me … I lowered my head and kissed her breasts … lapping up her perspiration as I licked from left to right and back … she moaned … I swirled my tongue around her hard and erect nipple before sucking it into my mouth … and I swept my tongue, flipping on her nipple while I sucked it in my mouth … Madeline loved it … she held my head tightly and buried my face in her massive boobs … the added pleasure had prepped her well … she began a slow gyration of her hip, pivoting around my throbbing cock buried deep in her cunt … "ooooohhhhhhh … wwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuu ……" and began to rise a little on my cock … and sank … rose … sank … rose … sank … I allowed her to pace herself as I continued my lapping and licking on her frontal wonders …

"hhhhhmmmmmmmnnnnnnn …" her rise and fall sped up and the length of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy increased … Madeline opened eyes … "Thank you Joe … I am so wet and hot now … " I smiled and looked into her eyes … "a bit faster … " and she sped up more … I was jerking my ass upward to meet her sinking down … "hhhhmmmnnnnnnn …" she got faster and faster … I pulled on her nipple and squeezed her dancing breasts … she got even faster … she rose till only the cock head was left in her cunt and fell all the way down to the cock base … up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down she went … her breathing quickened … her face totally blushed … her hair danced liked a jelly fish, opening and closing the hair like an umbrella … the wetness in her cunt was forced leaking through my shaft and her tight cunt lips … Madeline was calling my name and I knew she was close to yet another orgasm … "faster …" I demanded, locking my hands under her hip and helped to rise and fall even faster … "YYYEEESSSSSSS !!!!" she screamed as she sank all the way down and had her climax … her cum gushed onto my cock head like a toilet flush …

I held still, wrapping my arms around her back and held onto her spasming body as she rode out her orgasm … she leaned forward and held me tightly … kissing wet and hot on my lips … "ooooohhhhh … Joe … it's tooooooo gooooooddddd … but you are still hard … inside me …" – yup baby, and I need to fuck you more and harder!!! Having come once, my second was always able to tahan much much longer … Madeline shuddered repeatedly on my laps … her prolonged orgasm weakened her and she sat lazily on my laps, my hard cock was still buried in her cunt … taking a cum-shower! I let her rest for a while … but she was eager for me to come – "how can I make you come … Joe … you want me to suck you off?" she asked with those watery Bambi eyes … innocent … "No, I want to fuck you somemore … are you able to take more?" I grinned … her eyes flared … "I want to come in you … shoot it in your cunt … then you can suck my cock … you want that?" I started a slow upthrust in her … Madeline blushed again … "yeeeesssssssss … fuck me …" that was the cue I needed … I had her groped her hands behind my neck, and I secured my hands under her knees and thighs … still having my cock buried in her pussy, I stood up lifting her along … "hhhhmmmnnnnnn …" … we swirled around, I jerked a little and she responded to my unexpected thrust in her cunt … "aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!" … Picking her up and semi-slamming her through all the piled notes and faxes on my desk …

to be continued...

ione
27-01-2013, 11:21 AM
"aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh …" her sigh of ecstasy and her wicked grin – anticipating for a more thorough fuck – turning me on even more … I spread her legs wider and crudely thrust forward and pulled out … sliding my cock head over her soaked pussy lips … she begged to be fucked … "now … Joe … fuck me … pleasssseeeee …" I grinned but I withdrew my cock – not yet – I laid down on top of her and sucked her hard nipples … with one hand I massaged her big breast … with the other I pinched her other nipple … I licked and sucked … and pinched and pulled and squeeeeeeeezed … enough toying with her huge globes, I rubbed my palm downwards over her hot cunt lips, feeling her soft, but soaked pubic hairs … then I rubbed my fingers a little and harder on her excited clit … she rubbed crudely on her own breasts and begged for me to finger her cunt … I nudged my thumb around on her clit and I touched lightly over her soaked pussy, making her beg for more …

"pleasssssseeeeeee … Joe … I need something inside …" I inserted one finger into her wet snatch, feeling the walls of her cunt and exploring deeper … "aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh … more … more …" I looked deep into her eyes as I slid another finger into her hole, spreading her tight cunt lips apart … "oooohhhhhh …" she grabbed onto some papers on the desk and crumpled them as I started to slide my third finger into her … I stole a glance on the papers she crumpled – nah! Nothing important than screwing her – she panted and moaned heavily as I started to slide my juice coated fingers in and out of her young, tight pussy … her juice was pouring down my wrist … I pumped furiously for a few rounds … as she gasped and hushed her breaths … and she began to beg for my cock … beg for me to fuck her cunt … I made sure she said it and I enjoyed her begging … this young chio that sent herself back on my office desk to be fucked and pumped …

I pulled my three fingers out of her and rubbed these her-cum-coated hands on her glorious breasts … and later stuck them into her mouth … she eagerly sucked on them, as if it was my cock, enjoying the taste of her own juice … when my fingers were dry, she wrapped her legs around my waist … "I want your cock … " she grinned wickedly at me, her long black hair cascaded over her pretty young face … "Fuck me Joe … Fuck me …" she kept begging … my cock felt her flowing wetness … I straightened and moved back a little to align my ever-ready cock with her dripping cunt … "Ready?" and she stared back with pure lust … I grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and led it into her hole … she started to blush again … her cunt was tight again … I forced my way into her making her shudder with pleasure … her legs around my waist pushed my ass forward, urging me to go deeper … I started to slide in more … piercing through her contracting vaginal walls …

she shut her eyes and held her breaths … I looked down and saw half my cock still outside her swollen cunt lips … I withdrew the other half … she opened her eyes, puzzling over my withdrawal … without warning, I rammed my entire length all the way in when her eyes fully opened … "AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH … FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEDDDDDDD !!!!" she screamed as her eyes popped out with my sudden entry into her fucking TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT pussy … I pulled out and RAMMMMMED … pulled out and RAMMMMMMED … and RAMMMMMMMMED … RAMMMMMMMMMMED … RAMMMMMMMMMMED … her lower torso jerked back and forth wildly by my impact and her scream was loud and prolonged … but her eyes flared with sexual anger as she stared at me with "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME MORE!!!!" … her legs had unwrapped due to my powerful thrust and I seized below her knees and spread them as wide as possible … "who is fucking you … Mad … WHO?" I thrusted in and out of her tight cunt … "YOU … JOE … YOU … Harder …" I thrust forward as I pulled her back into me, allowing my cock to penetrate deeper into her womanhood … her pants became more and more frequent as I shoved myself harder and harder into her wet hole … in no time, she screamed out loudly and came … I pulled my cock out and remained still at her cunt lips … her cum oozed out between her totally red cunt lips … "turn around … you young bitch …" I commanded as I pushed on her side … she understood what I wanted and looked at me with more lust in her eyes … I could tell that this was her favorite pos as well …

When her orgasm came to a halt, she turned and I laid her down over the pile of paperwork, face down … Madeline waved her inviting ass at me, she stuck it higher to expose her cum-oozing dripping pussy … I had one hand on her ass-cheek and the other guided my cock into her tight, wet and warm pussy … grabbing onto her small waist, I slid into her young body until my balls were slamming onto her lower torso, slimy with cum … I again started to pump in and out as she panted and moaned in rhythm with my thrusts … her amazingly tight pussy tightening more and more around my cock … I leaned forward and rested my body weight on her back … I lifted her upper torso higher and she rested on her elbows … I reached underneath and fondled her swinging breasts … grabbing them in full hold as I pumped furiously … ramming … thrusting … pumping … I could feel my own climax building up … and hers another one coming as well …

Madeline turned and looked at me … a sultry grin came over her face as I grabbed onto her ass and shoved myself deep inside her snatch … fucking her from behind … over my own day-to-day working desk – working in office would bring me new memories from now on – my thrusts became faster and faster, harder and harder … her pants were getting louder and louder … her pussy became as tight as I had ever experienced, clinging onto my cock as I rammed deeper and deeper into her … out of a sudden … her vaginal walls collapsed around my shaft as she "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR …" and cummmmmmmed a mighty one … the squeeze of her vaginal walls was simply too much for Joey … I had one hand squeezing her breast tightly and the other grabbed onto her ass as hard as I could, almost tearing into her hot flesh on both ends, and my cock became engulfed in her slippery cum juice as it flowed out of her young pussy all over him … and I too unloaded my sperm liked a dam outbreak … I shoved all the way into her depth and shot the second load … third and more … both of us screaming at the top of our lungs for our mutual SEX-TISFACTION!!!!!

I rested my body on her back … feeling my cock spasming inside her still contracting vaginal walls, milking Joey for his last drop … when I finally pulled out, she flipped around and immediately knelt down to suck my still oozing cock into her mouth … like June … Madeline too was a craver for cock sucking and CIM – nothing for me to complain about – and I sank back onto the chair and enjoyed her tongue and mouth work on my cock, seeing her innocent face sucking and licking my cum-coated cock … "am I better than June ? …" she still remembered the competition, as she had my cock between her lips … "hhhhmmnnnnn … well, it was quite difficult to tell … ya see … can't really compare TWO SEPARATE experiences …" I grinned with a cunning answer … "you bastard, Joe … " she too grinned about my hint … "I will tell June … maybe we can both suck you at the same time … you want that right?" – of course! – "maybe here in the office again … wow, your cock seems to agree already " as my cock jerked to her suggestion … "I don't mind …" and she went back to sucking and licking me clean … – what a fuck … I mean my night to catch up with unfinished paperworks … sigh … wasted!

ione
27-01-2013, 11:16 PM
the next story is abt one eye snake's fren's wife...

Nicole - The Friend's Wife

”Joe … are you free … now … could you come over to my place … Vincent is out-stationed in KL tonight … and I want your cock … your fat cock … in my cunt … drilling … and driving … wwwwuuuuuuu … your hardness pushed so deep into me … and your thickness expands my vagina … filling the void … yyyeeesssssss … I long for your cock … fuck me hard … harder stiiiillllll … and cuuuuummmmmmm in my mouth when you are ready …” I played back the message she left in my voice mail (good thing my assistant, Mabel, did not get to it first) … and I was in her place in last than half an hour … Nicole (YES! You guess right … one of the most requested gal of OneEyeSnake’s …) greeted me at the door of their condo …

Once behind the closed door, I leaned over to kiss her soft sexy sensual lips … sucking hard on her lower lip … and my right hand palmed over her heaving left breast through her one piece short house dress … no bra of course … and it felt so gooooood … I pressed the center of my palm onto her nipple and I exerted slight pressure … drawing her moans of pleasure through our passionate kisses … I don’t know if I really love her … I know I used to … but now, I think we have more lust than love between us … I suppose, after Vincent, Nicole will hardly love, or even trust, another man … even for me … sometimes, I do feel that she is using me … for her sex … and her revenge on Vin … oh swell … what the heck! I love fucking her … and I don’t like Vincent either!! The truth is, after every fuck we have, I feel a bit guilty for Vincent … but whenever I hear her voice … asking me to fuck her … Vincent become simply just another name whose wife is being fucked by my cock … willingly … and lovingly … you are welcome to pass comment on my morale practice, but I am simply quenching the thirst of a horny woman … who was neglected by her hubby … anyway, I am confused of how I feel for Nicole, but I sure know my cock feel solid well when he is IN Nicole …

Her nipple … swelling to meet my palm … hardening … oooohhhhhhhh … and I began driving my tongue into her cavity … she sucked hard … as if it was my cock … ooohhhhhhhh … if a tongue could cum, mine sure to spill a bucket then from her suction … her nicely shaped firm and round 34C breast felt expanding in my palm from her heavy panting … and her throat was making all the low moans and sexy howlings through our wet kiss … my cock was on fire … her cunt too … from what I could feel burning through her dress into my groin … I wanted to feel her pussy … ooohhhhhhh … so fucking hot … Nicole was so fucking chio and horny … I HAVE TO FEEL HER CUNT … I lowered my hand to her ass … and I slipped my hand under her short dress … BARE … ooohhhhhh … nnoooo … string … G-STRING!!!! … WWOOOWWWWWW … SSSEEEXXXXXXYYYYYYY … she obviously had been wishing and planning for the two of us to fuck once Vincent is out of town …

Nicole gyrated her hip with my fingers auto-roaming all over her bare ass-cheeks … I reached to the front … her G-string was already all soaked and wet liked a damp cloth … I ploughed my middle finger along her slit … over the piece of wet material … “aaaarrrggghhhhh …” and she broke from our kiss and moaned aloud … arching her back and pushing her pussy against my invading finger … I rubbed my finger hard and harsh along the slit … as if I wanted to slice her g-string opened with my finger-knife … and Nicole began to rock up and down with my finger-slicing motion … my fingers tugged away the redundant material and snaked beneath … feeling her wet messy cunt hair … then her moist puffy cunt lips … and I inserted immediately TWO fingers into her cunt … and I spread my fingers when they passed her cunt lips … pushing her cunt hole big … “OOOOHHHHHHHH … JJOOOOEEEEEE …” Nicole grabbed tight on my arms as she shuddered … I closed my fingers and fucked her cunt … rough and fast and strong and hard … pumping … as she rocked her ass along … and we were still only behind the closed main door … my cock was all hard and ready … with my other hand, I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor …

“Ooohhh … JJOOOEEEE … LLEETTT … LET … MMMEEEEE …” and Nicole struggled to pull my underwear down … she reluctantly dismounted from my fingers and squatted down … pulling my underwear down at the same time … my cock came into view … standing full mast … waving in her face … I put my hand behind her head and I pressed it harshly into my groin … mashing her sweet kwai kwai face onto my hardon … she turned her head to and fro … rubbing her nose against my cock … “Suck my cock …” I commanded … Nicole opened her mouth … and I felt her wet tender tongue on the underside of my shaft … “YYYEESSSSS … LICK …” and she started lapping up and down my length … “Suck my balls …” … and she took one into her mouth and sucked with gusto … and then the other ball received the same treatment … I pulled on her hair and pulled her head away … “Open your sweet little mouth … bitch!” I commanded … Nicole looked up briefly and obeyed … her mouth made a BIG O … I stuffed my cock into her mouth and pumped … she closed her lips around my thickness and sucked …

I fucked her sweet kwai kwai face with both hands on her head … holding it still while I drove my cock in and out between her sexy luscious lips … all she could do was ooohhhhhhed … and aaarrrhhhhhhhed … moaning as I fucked her mouth … once I plunged my entire length all the way in and her nose was mashed into my cock hair … I held her head still for as long as she could tahan … when I finally released the hold, she withdrew her mouth and saliva was dripping out from all corners of her mouth … I pulled out my cock and wanked him in her face … my rod beating on her nose … Nicole giggled and smiled … “On you feet … I want to fuck you now!” … I wanted to feel, and fill, again her pussy with my cock buried inside it…

to be continued...

ione
11-02-2013, 09:56 PM
paiseh i was busy preparing for cny and didn't have time to continue uploading the story. here's the continuation...

Nicole stood up … I pushed her back against the closed door … and I raised her left foot and stood onto the wall of the narrow corridor … I wanted to feel her wet cunt swallowing my cock … and my hand reached beneath her short dress and pulled her g-string aside … Nicole was as hot as horny as I was … she reached down and helped pull aside her g-string for my better access … I did not bother to say thank you … I guided my hard rod straight to her cunt hole … I locked my arm under her raised knee to keep it from falling … as I leaned forward and stuffed my harder than ever cock jammmmmmed between her sexy cunt lips … "Ohhhhhh … Nicole … yeeesssss … mmmmmmmmm … you feel so good … so hot …" “fuck me … yyeesssss … Jjoooeeee … Fuck me …” Nicole wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer … her cunt was more than ready to suck my cock in … I held the shaft of my cock and rubbed the engorged mushroom head slowly up and down her very wet lips … her cunt was all very wet … wetness of her own arousal and anticipation of the fuck … I loved having my cock fully hard solidly erected and well lubricated whenever I wanted to have a HARDCORE SOLID SOLID FUCKAMANIA … this would ensure the ENTRY PENETRATION to be SWIFT and FORCEFUL in a HARD HARD BANG … and of course, nothing beats the feeling of my cock spreading a tight wet pussy lips and penetrate into a hot woman's tight cunt when she's more than ready for me to fuck her …

I continued to rub my cock head up and down Nicole’s tight cunt slit … then I wedged the head of my cock right at the opening of her cunt and began pushing inward … “aaarrrggghhhhhh …” Nicole exhaled upon feeling my cock head slipped past her tight cunt lips … I leaned into her more … jjaaammmmming my cock deeeeeeper … “AARRRGGHHHHH …” as soon as the entire cock head disappeared beyond her cunt lips, I pushed forcefully and felt the rest of my shaft speared into her tight hot tunnel … “AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH … YYYEEESSSSSS …” as my groin slammed hard into her labia … ZERO distance between our crotches … Nicole screamed as she felt my thick hard cock quickly conquered every inch of her horny cunt tunnel … the girth spreading her cunt …

"Ohhhhhhhhh … yessssssss … hhhhmmmmm … YYYEESSSSSS … JJOOOEEEEE … FFFUUUCCCCCKKKKK MMMEEEEEEeeeee … HHHAARRRDDDDD …” and she leaned back and banged her head onto the door … I pulled back … beginning the first outward stroke, withdrawing my very shiok cock which was now very wet from Nicole’s cunt juice … “OOOHHHH … oooooo … OOOHHHHH …” as I rotate my ass … cock-screwing my way out of her reluctant cunt … Nicole moaned … “OOOHHHHH … Joe … GIVE MEEEEeeee … your cock … give me all of your cock deeeeeeeep in my cunt … OOOHHH … pppllllsssss …” and I slaaammmmmmmed into her again … sinking deeeeeeeep into her cunt with aother powerful jab … she screamed when she felt my cockhead hit the bottom of her cunt … I LOVE IT!!!! … FUCKING HER TIGHT CUNT … I BET HER HUSBAND, MY FRIEND, NEVER FUCK HER AS POWER AS THIS … YYYEEESSSSSS … FUCK NICOLE … REPEAT AFTER ME … FUCK FUCK FUCK NICOLE … her cunt felt incredibly tight and hot even though we had been fucking rather often recently … dear Vin did not know what he is missing … that SOB … and I pulled out completely and JJJJAAAMMMMMMED my @$^%$*$%&^%(&8 cock all the way into Nicole’s $#$*^%$$& slutty wet cunt

“OOOHHHHHHH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK … yyyeeesssss JOE … fuck me … FUCK YOUR DEAR FRIEND’S SLUT WIFE!!!!” and she rocked her ass back and forth against my rapid POWER THRUSTSSSSSSSS … I #@$%$%#*$%*& fucking jaammmmmmed my cock into her and pinned her to the door … I’m sure anyone passing outside could hear her cry of pleasure and out passionate banging … she hopped up and wrapped her other leg around my waist … I caught hold of it and I let her wrapped the other leg around as well … Nicole locked her ankles behind my back and she was then sandwiched between my fucking forceful thrusts and the door … getting tired of supporting her … I let her sink to the bottom of her cunt on my cock … impaling his full length, and I turned around with her hugging onto me liked a koala bear … I stumbled my way into her dining room and had her sitting onto the dining table … all the while, Nicole’s hot and wet cunt was massaging my full-length-buried cock with her contracting vaginal muscles …

When I lay her down onto the dining table, Nicole remained wrapping her legs around my waist as she propped herself on the edge … with the better support, I resumed my fucking driving in and out of her wet wet and now spread spread cunt … she started to buck her ass back towards me … fucking me back … matching my every fuck strokes with her own burning passion to be fucked … hard and rough and POWER!!! … and to CCCUUUUMMMMM with my cock deep inside her cunt … “OOHHHHHH … JJOOOOOEEEE … YYYEEAAHHHHHHH … FFUUUCCKKKKK … HHHAARRRDDDEEEERRRRRR … HHHAAARRRRRDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRR … YYYEEESSSSSS … FUCK …” she rocked her ass faster and faster … her cunt often meeting my cock halfway … and her proud 34C breasts swayed and bounced … fucking #$&$#&&** tantalizing … I really started to pound my cock in and out of her pussy … and I could tell she was nearing her big O … her ankles locked firmly behind my waist … allowing her to have a leverage against my lower torso … and enable her to pull my cock fully into her cunt … on every strong driving shoving jamming fucking stroke when I pumped my full length into her cunt, she somehow grinded her cunt against my thrust … cock-screwing shiok … she was a fucking hot foxy bitch with a marvelously hot flaming tight cunt to fuck … I really got pissed when I thought of how Vincent could ignore such a wonderful cunt …

Her climax was near … and thinking that we have the rest of the evening ahead, I was determined to bring us both to climax simultaneously … no point holding back … I could always fuck her brains out again later on … Nicole bit in her lower lips … her moans muffled … and she rolled her head back … dangling … her breathing was coming really fast … and I could see that her nipples were hard and very pointy … I held her small waist tight in my grip and I REALLLY began to piston my cock in and out of her cunt in TURBO motion … fucking her cunt as deep as fast as hard as powerful as fucking drill as I could …

"OOOHHHHHHHHH … AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH …… YYEEESSSSS … JJJOOOEEEEEE … YYYEEESSSSSS … FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEE … I'm about to cum … yes, yesssssssssssssssssss …” she started screaming at the top of her lung when I felt the first gush of her cum flushing on my pistoning cock head … then her cry slowed and softened into short bursts of sexy moans … I felt my own orgasm boiling inside my balls … when I felt that my tingling excitement was shooting through my cock, I rammmmmmed my @#$@$^&*#%&* cock as #@&#%*^%$* deeeeeeeeep as possible into Nicole’s @&%$%#@$^%# hot sexy hole … “OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH … YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS …” banging Nicole off the table top … and my cock burst forth his fucking heavy loads of cummmm into her abyss of sex … “AAAA … AGAIN!!! OOOHHHH … FUCK … I … I … I CUUUMMMMMMM … YYEESSSSSS … FFFUUUCCCKKKKKK … CCCUUUMMMMMMM AGGGAAIINNNN … OOOHHHHHHH … YYYEEESSSSSSSSS … JJOOOOEEEEEEE …” I pulled back my still pulsating cock and whacked all the way in … “YEAH … FEEL BETTER THAN VINCENT’S COCK … HHUUHHHH … YOU SLUT …” and I FUCKED her with more power jabs … “YYYEEESSSSS … JJOOOEEEE … BETTEEEEERR …” “Better than what …” and I JAAAABBBBBBed another few jabs into her overflowing cunt … spills of our cum-mix spurted out from her hole when I jaaaaamed my fat cock back into her … “BBEETTTTEEERRRR TTHHH … TTTHHHHAAANNN … VVIIIINNNNNNN … VVIINNNCCEEENNNTTTTTTTT … AAARRRGGGHHHHHH … bbbeeetttteeeerrrrr ttthhhaaannnnn mmm … mmmyyyyyy … hhhuuussssbbbaaaannnnddddddddd …” and she knew what I like to hear … good girl … and I continued to drill in and out of her despite our cummmming …

Nearing the end of climax, I held still and simply buried my cock inside her cunt and experienced the sweet orgasmic massage from her cunt walls … it felt like a gloved hand was squeezing my cock's thickness … milking him … until both of us were panting from the explosive mutual orgasms … we exchanged glances and smiled … “OOOHHHH … JJOoooeee … you are so lovely …” I jerked my cock inside her cunt … feeling him softening … reluctantly, I pulled out … “suck me clean … Nicole … suck with the mouth you kissed Vincent this morning before he left …” her eyes glared … she popped out from the table and knelt before me … “yes … slut … suck my cock clean …” and I waved my cock … all slick and gooey from our cum mixture in her face … she looked up and planted a kiss on the cock head … licking … lapping … and she opened her mouth to suck my limp cock … wwwwwwooooooooooo … so fucking @$#^@$%#& shiok … and I smiled to the photo on the corner stand … Vincent hugging his wife … who was then kneeling at my feet sucking on my cock that had just fucked he upside down … and probably more to go tonight!!!

GGWL
12-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Camping for more

ione
12-02-2013, 11:48 AM
ok here's the last story tat i have which i believe is yet to be re-posted by any other bro here. the rest of the stories i have were already re-posted by other bros in the other threads which i have provided the link in some of the earlier posts in this thread.

Selina - The slutty client

"Hi, Joe," she greeted me with a sluttish grin in the arrival hall of the airport. "I'm Selina … remember?" – ya, Yamato's Accunts Manager, teased me like a bitch in heat the last time and left me standing … I do mean STANDING – "Sure, but no body told me about an arranged pick-up …" "That's because no one has … when I found out from Admin that you are coming alone this time, I took the initiative to meet you here … sort of to compensate for my lack of HOSPITALITY at your last visit, hope you don't have anything planned …" – well, I was planning to bang some Russian cunts tonight, I think I will settle for this stuck-up boyish tanned athletic built booty hiao since you are so in heat, volunteering to be fucked! Bet her juice is already flowing – "nah, I am all YOURS tonight …" She wore a light blue blouse with the top two buttons opened and a black skirt that hung to her knees, her ass is so propped-up that my hand actually shiver to refrain from pinching the cheeks – I must take her doggiely – "OK, so you said …" she grinned devilishly.

When I was about to step into the passenger seat of her car, she stopped me and asked me to wait for her to clear the seat first … I looked into the window, sunglasses, battery charger, writing pads … from the driver side, Selina bent into the car to reach over to clear the passenger seat … the show is ON! … I could see the beautiful swells of her 38" tanned breasts and the deep valley between them in a loose white lace bra … my cock immediately sprang, as she swept and tossed her stuffs, her tanned wonder melons jiggled to hypnotize me … I was so drowned into her waves of boobs that I did not notice that she had pushed the door opened, it swung into my groin – "Ouch!!!" – I saw her devilish grin again, still bent over, still having her 38" boobs hanging, swinging, showing … "Oops, hope I didn't hit anything HARD …" starring at the bulge of my groin – I feel like fucking her breasts there and then and make her squirmed, spilling my come all over those tanned chocolate mounds.

I stepped into the car, stroking my dick and starred directly into her down blouse. "Shall we check in to the hotel? … I mean, let me check in to my room first …" I heard Selina's obvious swallow of saliva as she straightened up and stepped into the car. "Sure …". We exchanged small talks along the way, about an hour drive. In the conversation, I intentionally appeared-to-be-unintentionally brushing along my dick as we spoke … getting harder and the bulge became more obvious … Selina glanced over a few times and I could hear her panting for air … her legs parted wider than necessary for driving … her skirt hiked up and her shapely tanned thighs shown … I starred into the in-between, and commented, "nice tan you got yourself, Selina … " she saw me starring but she made no move to pull her skirt down. When the car went over some bump, her loosely cladded breasts will hop and bounce … I pressed harder on my crotch. When we were near to a residential estate of some semi-Ds, she suggested that we stopped by at her place for her to change into something more appropriate so that we could dine in some restaurant after my check-in. Practically, I didn't see why she was dressed inappropriately?

Once in her two-storey semi-D, she excused herself and went upstairs into her bedroom "feel free to roam around, my younger sister had taken our parents to Ipoh for the week …" – is that a hint – I looked around, simple design, clean, but my dick suggested to move upstairs for better view – after all, the Chinese always say 'to feast your eyes onto the thousand miles, go a level higher in the pagoda" – I heard some keyboard-typing noise and walked towards the room. It was her study room, spacious and all shelves and cabinets are neatly packed … in the middle of the room, was her large working desk with only a few loose papers on it … Selina was sitting on a backless stool, tapping on her keyboard on the connecting side table. "Hi there, I was about to change when I heard that I've got MALE and I couldn't help to check on it first …" "fine, go ahead … its still early for dinner anyway …" – and I am looking at an appetizer – "Anything interesting …" I casually asked. "Well, the usual … junk mails … ads … porno stuffs from some sick friends …"

I stood behind her and peeped down her blouse at those 38" chocolate melons again while she checked on her mails. Her breathing regulated the rise and fall of these knockers and I could see her nipples starting to strain against her bra … suddenly, the screen displayed a woman sucking a huge cock with come drooling down her chin … I lost control as my cock erected and strained against my jeans … what the fuck, she was browsing some porno sites knowing that I stood and watched behind her, then the screen went into a frenzy and many porno sites windows just kept popping into view, fuck those linked sites … and Selina seemed to be at a lost. She turned to me, first glance landed on my strained cock, cleared her throat and asked how I could stop the fast opening windows, her eyes were glued to the bulge between my legs, I arched a little that the protrusion almost hit her chin … she was snapped back into the reality … her facial high and squarish cheek bones do turn me off a little, but her massive 38" and the other cheeks that are high round and firm, persuaded me otherwise – if you don't like the face, just fuck her doggie, grab her tits, spread her ass and speared ahead, I derived some code of conduct for myself.

I leaned closer, almost pressing my cock on her shoulder and held the mouse. She did not let go, so I just grabbed onto her hand and moved it around to close each window … displaying different but graphical illustrations of SEX … her breaths became fast and short with each time I clicked on her finger to click the mouse. I pulled a chair and sat behind her, my legs spread to wedge around her rounded firm ass, still holding onto her hand and the mouse. Selina breathed harsher and leaned back into my chest, I wrapped my other hand around her waist, she has a small waist … she sniggered closer … my hand gradually felt the underside of her breast and weighed it … my thumb pressed on her nipple through the thin blouse and the lacy bra and played Sony breast-station … she dropped all the pretense and called up my name …

"ooooooo … Jooooeeeeee …" my hand cupped her breast and lightly squeezed … "yes, Selina, what do you want?" and I exerted more pressure … she moaned and guided my other hand (on the mouse) to her other breast … I let go of the mouse and wrapped both hands on her 38" knockers, the screen displayed a swollen penis sliding through a tight cleavage of a pair of ang-mo boobs … I rudely and crudely squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples through her blouse and bra … she moaned and reached her hands over her head to hold mine … I dipped my head and kissed her neck … stuck my tongue into her ear and flood it with my saliva … biting on her earlobes … "what do you want …" I whispered … "hhhmmmnnnn …" she moaned more and pushed her butt into my groin … I pressed her boobs crashing together and tongued her earlobes, lapping like a dog taking a drink … I pressed my hard cock into the small of her waist … "tell me what you want, bitch …say it …" her head tilted upwards as she shut her eyes and enjoyed my handwork on her breasts, squeezing, pinching, pulling, molding, thumbing … they obviously got heavier and tighter in her bra … her nipples were poking through … I held the underside and lifted them … sort of like up-rooting them from her torso … "well, if there's nothing you want … " I pretended to get up from the chair … Selina eagerly pressed my thighs to sit down … and grind her butt harder at my cock, I began some slight poking movement below as well … good that my chair was on wheels … "fuck me … Joe … pleassssse …" "LOUDER!" "FUCK me JOEEEEEEEE!"

to be continued...

geordie07
14-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Hi new here though this account was created ages ago...these stories are really legendary and very well written...

ione
15-02-2013, 12:45 AM
continued...

I tore opened her blouse and bra … "AAARRRRRRR!!!" … sending the buttons flying onto the screen which displayed a woman getting fucked from behind … and her tanned fucking big boobs literally sprang out … I dug my fingers into her firm flesh and squeeeeeeezed and pressed her hard onto my chest, flattening her breasts … "yyyyeeeeeessssss … Jooooooeeee … fuck me … fuck my itchy cunt … since I first saw you, I have been masturbating myself about you … yyyeeesssss … I'm a bitch … so, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME …" pulling on her nipples hard and crude, I lifted her ass from her stool and bent her over the computer table … I reached beneath her skirt … her panties was soaked … my fingers pushed the material aside and dived straight into her snatch … "OH!" she exclaimed … I drove my finger in and out of her wet slippery cunt … then two fingers … then three fingers, "ssswwwooossshhh … sssswwwooosssshhhh …" the sounds revealed the wetness in her pussy … she screamed her ecstasy … "Fuck me … Jooooeeeee … fuck me …" I replaced my three fingers with my thumb and twist … the index finger reached around and flipped on her clitoris … this sent her over the edge as she tensed and her knees buckled and come her first orgasm … and COME she did … I withdrew my drenched hand and unzipped my jeans and yanked out my hard rod … Joey was all ready to pump and rock and roll … I pressed her face close to the screen still displaying the woman got fucked from behind by a hunk and said, "Bitch, see this … this is how I am going to fuck you … from behind … alright … from behind … you like that BITCH …" "YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS … FUCK me … behind … HARD … "

I flipped her skirt over her waist … "eeeeerrrrrrr !" as I pulled the panties snapped just outside her cunt … her big rounded firm tanned ass immediately backed onto me, waving to get fucked … I gave them a hard slap and pulled Selina closer so that she slumped down with her face flat on the table and her ass on the edge of the desk, high up in the air, I inserted a finger up, or down (actual direction) her pussy again … this set her off a second time and I added a second and a third finger, fucking her with my hand, pumping her snatch relentlessly … then she begged to be fucked by my cock "OH OH OH JOE … FUCK me hard with your cock … I want him inside … fast strong and hard …" I slapped her ass cheeks again, leaving my palm print, as I pulled out my fingers … I put the tip of my cock head just into her pussy from behind, and teased her a little … swing side to side brushing her wet opening, teasing the itchy cunt and polishing my crown … then a little bit more at a time and a little bit deeper Joey drilled … Selina couldn't stand it any longer as she thrust her ass backwards and her pussy engulfed my cock "YYYYYAAAAAAA!!!" as the massive cock like a cork shoved to a bottle opening … I held still for a while to allow her sliding back and forth on her own pace along my hard core … she was moaning about how good my cock felt inside her. Her cunt was surprisingly tight, I could feel her cunt lips wrapping tightly around my cock as they slid along the shaft … like valves, stretched to accommodate the thick crown to enter, closed tightly after the crown had entered, and sealed around the thickness of the shaft … the sensation was fantastic!

I started thrusting slowly in and out of her and she met each thrust with a reverse thrust of her own, gradually I increased my pumping pace … very soon, I had both hands on her waist, pulling out the cock completely and aimed at her opening … totally non-stop oozing and inviting … "FUCK YOU BITCH!!!" as I rammed my rod all the way in one mighty thrust! "AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH …" Selina almost banged her head on the screen … I immediately pumped hard and fast, moving my prick in and out of her, my abdominal muscles banging against her ass cheeks with each stroke … all the way … every stroke, all the WAY … every stroke, all THE WAY … every stroke, ALL THE WAY … pulling my cock almost all out and then slammed him back in again … she was panting and fucking me back … she made "hhhoooooofffffff … hhhhhoooooooooofffffffff …" sounds like our famous Granny Leong as she rocked back and forth violently … "Ya Selina, FUCK back at me … " "FUCK YOU Joe … I know you FUCK that slut Carina too … right …" "Ya, I fucked her … and I fuck you now, bitch hear me … before I go back to Singapore, I am going to fuck your bitchy brains off, you itchy piece of cunt!"

I rammed slammed banged into her cunt strong and fast, jerking her against the computer table … I reached under and played with her tits while I fucked her doggy on the computer desk, my hands grabbed her bouncing bonkers, teasing her nipples with my thumbs, pinching and pulling them as I jerked my cock deeeeeeper and deeeeeeeeeeeper into her pussy … "Oh, that's so good," Selina moaned, "fuck me harder! Joe! Oh yes, oh yes, I'm coming, oh that is so good … fucking Jooooeeeee … faster …" I complied. She tried to arch her upper torso, but I pushed her back down and slapped her ass whenever she arched up … I ransacked her cunt like this is my last fuck … glancing on the keyboard, I had an idea …

I pulled her back a bit so that her breasts landed on the keyboard, with one hand I pressed on her back and forced her boobs flat (which was virtually impossible as hers were humongous and firm!!!) on the keyboard with her nipples buried between some keys … "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH …" she let out a cry of SHIIIIOOOOKKKKKness … then with the other hand, I grabbed the side of the keyboard and pulled along the table top, "AAARRRRGGGGHHH !!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!!! AAAAAARRRR !!! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH …" the ridges formed by the keys brushed across her heavy duty bonkers and sent her yelling into the next world … "OOOHHHHH OOOHHH OOOHHH FUCK JOEEEEE …" "ya, what ?" as I pushed the keyboard back underneath her now RED and definitely HOT breasts and gave her a second wave of pleasure … pulled for third wave … pushed for forth, then fifth, sixth, seventh … "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH … FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK … YYYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU JJJJJOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE …" until her breasts seemed to be friction burned by the keys … this new found pain/pleasure set her off again, I could sense her vaginal walls crashing on my cock, and I rammed hard and buried deeeeeep in her pussy to receive the shower of come … -- fucking chio bitch, send your own itchy cunt for me to fuck, and FUCK you I will – Selina was breathless, she slumped flat on the table, red hot swollen bigger breasts still pressed hard onto the keyboard (her new found toy, I think) gasping for air, I continued pumping into her snatch, her come was pressured out from her cunt by my powerful stroke…

ione
15-02-2013, 12:46 AM
I shifted Selina to the big desk, my cock still buried in her cunt, wheel-barrowed her over … bending her over the big desk, I RAM SLAM PLUNGE BANG DRILL and PUMP several strokes before I withdrew my cock – hard as steel and totally coated with her cum-juice. I rolled her over and let her lie on her back on the big desk … I held up her legs and spread her opened … "AAAAARRRRGGGGGGG … " her dark black bush was thick but nicely trimmed, though it is all messed up now with her ever-flowing cum … her cunt lips are thick and puffy that curled slightly outwards … within less that 5 seconds of visual enjoyment, I speared my cock into her bull-eyes cunt again, pumping like turbo-charged! "YYYEEEEESSSSSS … FUCK me … HAAAARRRDDEEEEERRRRRR … JOOOEEEEE …" Selina urged for more … I watched my cock piercing through her cunt lips … and I pressed my thumb on her clitoris as I continued pumping … "HHHOOOOOOOO … HHHHHOOOOOooooooooFFFFFFFffffffff …" "HHHHHooooooffffff …" she was starring at me with flaming lust and gasping … like wanting to get up, she reached forward and grabbed my forearms, her entire body stiffened, then began shaking in a violent orgasm that sent chills down my spine, another come exploded … this was long … she held on to my arms for as long as 2 minutes or more … fucking hell digging her nails into my arms … time for me to COME! I yanked her hands off and draped her sexy legs over my shoulders, then I grabbed her ass from below and raised her butt off the desk just a few inches and I sank my cock deeeeeep into her drenching pussy.

"OOOOOOWWWWWWW …… AAAAAAAARRRRRRRR …" another long burst followed by a series of FUCK ME FUCK ME FAST HARD FUCK ME BABY etc etc etc etc … Her face showed signs of total pleasure as I fucked her with LONG PLUNGING STROKES … she even raised her ass higher and humped against my thrust – must be doing lots of leg raise or sit-ups – I could sense my own orgasm building up … I released her ass and she slammed back onto the desk … I lean forward to Tiger-grabbed her 38" milk-sacs, the redness was stimulating and the nipples were at least half and inch pointed … using them as a support, like climbing up the low wall, I pulled her breasts and hopped onto the desk, straddling her stomach … her eyes immediately flared with more passion … "ya, you know what I am gonna do?" … more LUST … she nodded, her mouth too busy with gasping … "ya, you like that, bitch …" I pressed her melons crashing together and formed a tight passage … more PASSION … she understood and anticipated in sex-charged anxiety by forcing her breasts tighter with her own hands … well this help as I could then support myself with my palms on the two sides of her head and I slide my engorged hardened rod into the passage of breasts … tits-fucking Selina!!! More SEX … she eagerly stuck up her tongue, trying to reach the tip of my crown … her come had made my cock so fucking slick as he pumped between her boobs with ease … sometimes, I pulled my cock out and slapped her nipples, her mounds, even wanked off some wetness (mixture of my precome and her cum) onto her face and lips as she quickly licked off … she had turned into a complete slut … as I have known much earlier …

I slide the rod a few more times before I stepped forward … "Bitch, you want him in your fucking cocksucking mouth … you want him between your cocksucking lips, hun …" hanging my come-drenched cock over her lips – some lips that I know are born to suck cock … her lips are full with the upper lip bent in the middle, to form the shape of the Chinese character "eight", not really ugly, and curls upwards – a thread of slimy cum hang from the crown and I lightly jerked my cock and saw it dripping onto her lips … fuck, I must be doing this because of her look, even now she had on a CFM + CIM expression, I was still reserved about her high cheek-bone … "hhhmmnnnnnnn … yyyuuuuuummmmyyyyy …" Seline licked her lips and opened her mouth to receive the drip … FUCKING TOTAL CFM+CIMM!!! … the moment the drip touched the tip of her tongue, I followed behind and stuffed my cock down her eager waiting inviting whorish mouth … gagging her a little but once in, she sucked like a total crazy slut … slurping and swirling her tongue away on my shaft … her hands reached up and played with my marbles … when I pulled up completely, she slided her tongue on the underside of my cock and allowed my cock to slide on it … I swept my cock on her face and smeared the come juice all over her cheeks …

"hhhhmmmnnnnnn … yyyyeeeeeeessssss … giiivvvvvveeeee mmmmeeeeeeee … cccooom … ccccooooommmmmmeeeeeee in mmmeeeeeee … comeeeeeeee in myyyy mmoouuuutttthhhhhh, Joooooeeee … I lo … I llooooovvveeeeeee ccccoooommmmmmeeeeeeeee …" her eyes were half-shut as her fucking shioking mouth engulfed my rod, I sank him all the way until my cock hair was tickling her nose … and my balls slammed on her chin … no problem, this sluttish bitch CAN suck like a pro … very soon, I felt the load coming onto the muzzle … Selina sensed it too, she hugged my ass and pulled me deeeeeeper into her mouth … her mouth seemed to tighten up as I increased my tempo of pumping deeeeep and deeeeeeper, fucking her mouth like a pussy … "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH …" my turn to cry when my load finally sprayed out into her throat like a torrent of hot come … she tried to gulp … but it was too fast and strong … I could feeeeeel her suction as my come continued to pump out from the tip … a fucking good feeeeel when you CIM … but I wanted more, so I pulled out before my orgasm subside and the next burst of come was all over Selina's face and lips! Her tongue rapidly darted, trying to catch all that she could, but the load was just too much for her and her face was covered in a hot pearly white sticky come … MY COME!!! Selina was truly in love with come … she enjoyed every moment of it as she started to rub the come onto her cheeks and she licked her fingers as she did … I sat exhausted on her chest.

When she finished licking all over, she pulled on my softening cock and stuck him back into her mouth so she could lick it clean, occasionally sucked harder, trying to milk for more come … my knees buckled … and it was only the first three hours of my arrival. We then got off the desk and collapsed onto the floor. Later, we showered together … I soaped her breasts and nipples, soothing them from the pleasuring friction with the keyboard … Selina then knelt down and washed my cock … with her mouth … needless to say, I lost another load of come to her born cock-sucking mouth … this bitchy sluttish whore…

to be continued...

ione
16-02-2013, 12:45 PM
continued...

We dined in a Chinese Restaurant near the hotel. Selina had offered me to spend the night in her house, I agreed, looking forward to fuck this horny chio bitch more, but we still went over to the hotel and checked in as I thought in case my company queried me of my whereabouts. After the hotel check in, Selina brought me to the famous stretch of pubs and bars (somewhere like our own Boat Quay) for a drink. We strolled along the crowded street like two young love birds. She wore a one-piece sleek green stringed dress that reached just above her knee caps. The dress hanged loosely over her 38" protruding breasts which were tightly stuffed into a one-size-smaller black strapless bra. Whenever she bent down, which she did a lot, more than half of her tanned massive bonkers would be exposed with the deep narrow cleavage in between.

Selina is no doubt a flirt and a cock-teaser. She swinged around me like a butterfly, as if she was a young gal, pretending to find the surroundings amusing and acted cute so that all passer-bys were drawn to her. She enjoyed their gaze on her flashing tanned breasts and her long well-shaped tanned legs when her dress opened up liked an umbrella when she spinned. It was Ok for me … I don't give a shit if others caught a glimpse of her flashing … on the other hand, I was stimulated by the fact that people was watching and probably stripped her naked and banged her brain out in whatever perverted manner their perverted little minds could figure out … I was aroused and was eager to stick my Joey up her fucking itchy twat ASAP.

Later, we were standing at a bar table drinking Tiger … two jugs already empty and the third was on the way. Selina was getting high by the seconds as she kept knocking my elbows with her 38" heavy bonkers. I pulled her closer and planted a kiss wet on her lips. She reciprocated … and slide her wide tongue past my lips … we sucked hard on each other and exchanged our saliva … I pulled her closer and made sure that she felt the hardon in my pants … she giggled like a little girl and grinded her pelvis on my groin … I cupped my hands at her ass-cheeks and squeezed … one hand slide towards her ass crank … Selina was excited and she pushed her big aroused tits hard on my chest, flattening them between our smashed bodies … I gazed down on her cleavage … recalling the earlier tits-fuck and spilling my jism all over … Selina's hand cramped between our bodies and began stroking my cock … pinching his crown … tightening her grip on his length … my cock reacted strongly and was fighting against her sensational death-lock with vigor … "Are you into any outdoor activities … Sel," I whispered in her ears as my fingers started to snake along her ass crank, tickling through the thin material of her dress … "yeaaa … what kind … of activities …" Selina giggled. "Fucking and sucking … you know …" I was not in the mood to beat around the bush … "why don't we get behind and try it out …"

I pulled her along through the crowd towards the back door of the pub … I was not sure if it was wise but I knew if I did not do something soon, my cock would burst forth and rape her fucking brain there and then! We smashed through the back door … there were some people standing around smoking joints … fucking care of what was going on … we bashed through some stacked crates and boxes … a few turns and we were alone … it was a narrow alley, badly lit … only a wind-blown-swinging hanging street lamp at the far corner, behind a supposed-KTV pub or something … occasionally, some people came through the door under the lamp, but we were in the dark corner that they would not notice us unless we made too much noise … however, the combined loud music in the surrounding pubs/bars/KTVs was loud enough to conceal our little sex-joyful tune …

We hugged each other tightly and frenched … our beerly breathes mixed … our tongues were fencing in our mouths … I forced on her hard and backed her to lean on the wall … I reached for her breasts, which had flirted the whole evening, urging to be crushed … I crudely grabbed one of her breasts through her dress and bra … squeezing and twisting … Selina panted and breathed harshly … her hands cupping my tight ass and grinded her pelvis into my groin … pulling on her neck hard, I kissed her wet lips passionately, spearing my tongue into her mouth … she sucked hard … I let go of her breast and pulled her dress-string down, exposing her black strapless bra which clad tightly on firm tanned 38" … kissed her rough and simply pulled her bra off and tossed it on the floor … her proud 38" assets sprang forth … immediately I dug my fingers into her tanned breast flesh … Selina breathed hard down my throat … I lifted her bare breast from below, my fingers pinched and twisted her nipple to erection … pinning her to the wall …

I crudely kissed her cheek … slurping my tongue into her ear … flooding it … then her neck … I nibbled my way down as Selina squirmed and panted in my tight hold … her hands somehow squeezed between our crushed bodies and too, crudely fondled my hardon through my pants … my mouth was finally on her breast … my tongue licked around her areola … tickling her hard nipple … chewing it that caused her to squirm even more. Her other dress-string had slipped down her shoulder in the struggle … she was naked waist-up … my hands crushed her humongous 38" tightly and lapped my tongue quickly across their nipples … left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right … until they glistered under the dim street lamp and the pale moonlight … her nipples stood proud as she pressed my head lower between her breasts … I lapped her entire chest … left right up down top bottom center … Selina was lost in sex joy … she kept pushing my head against her breasts … her fingers twined in my hair …

I broke free from her grasp and kissed my way crudely up her chin … and her lips searched for mine … instead, I moved on to her earlobe … nibbling … darting my tongue into her ear once more … and whispered, "Bitch … get down and suck me …" Selina opened up her eyes and starred in awe … "if you want me to fuck you good, you better suck me now …" she glanced over my shoulder, some noise from behind me suggested that someone had come through that door … but I bet they could not see us as there was no sign of interference…

to be continued...

ione
17-02-2013, 10:42 PM
continued...

I pushed Selina lower … until she was squatting, her face an inch away from my bulged groin. Clumsily, she undid my belt and unzipped my fly … when she pulled my brief down, my fully erected cock sprang out and almost hit her nose … Selina brought her head nearer to my dick … her red lips lightly touched the underside of my shaft … then she looked up at me and grinned, an evil hungry grin … locking her gaze on mine, she stuck out her tongue and licked the head of my cock, hungrily slurping … coating my crown with her saliva … her tongue traced little circles around the head … paying particular attention to the pee-hole … pre-cum was oozing and Selina eagerly lapped it up … licking it off like a child would lick her dear Popsicle … slowly, she slurped down the shaft … wetting my entire length with her saliva … breaking from the slurp, she looked up to my gaze again … she pumped my cock in one hand … totally slippery from her wet slurp … while softly massaged my swollen balls with the other …tickling and kneading them …

"Suck me … you whore!" she obviously like to be talked dirty … she rose till her opened mouth hovered over my throbbing crown … spitting some saliva onto him … and pointed my hard shaft towards her open mouth … SHE DIVED!!!! and took me deep into her mouth, in one mouthful of gulping action … she swallowed my entire length … deep throating me right down to the bottom … her face buried in my thick pubic hair … then she withdrew … sliding her head back up as she continued her powerful Hoover suction … her cheeks caved in from the sucking force she exerted on my cock … I was caught off guard by her that I almost spilled my jism on her first drawback … fucking cocksucker … Selina the Sucker … when she backed till just the head was held between her lips, she swayed her head around and steered my cock like a joystick … making low beasty noise in her throat … then she DIVED again !!!!!!! her teeth lightly scraped along the contour of my hardness … every vein on my shaft was vibrated by her earthquakish plunge of pleasure … she wasted no time .. she backed up her mouth and plunged … again … again … … again … again … again … again … again … again and again … her head bobbed up and down while her hands steadied herself on my ass … her mouth fucked on my cock the way I would do her pussy – fast strong mighty and deeeeeeeep … I could only held on to her head and helped her along the up down motion … for more than twenty minutes, Selina's head bobbed non-stop on my hard rod as I fucked her mouth …

I pulled her up and pinned her again to the wall … she hugged me tight to her and kissed me … I tasted my own cock-taste … and it aroused me more … forcefully, I reached beneath her dress and snapped her g-string … tossed it on the ground … and fingered her pussy … no foreplay of caressing … three digits dug into her cunt, already wet and dripping … "aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh …" Selina let out a soft moan, feeling my fingers spreading inside her … I did not intend to finger her long … a few crude stroke and I pulled out and stuck the fingers into her mouth … she sucked greedily … my other hand raised her leg onto the crate beside … I positioned my cock at her entrance … my crown felt her trembling clit and drenched wetness … I pushed upwards … sliding my cock head passed her puffy swollen cunt lips … "eeeeerrrrrrrr … wwwwwuuuuuuu …" her branded vocal response … I pulled out my fingers and rested both hands on her hip … and she slid her own body weight down … her pussy swallowing my cock inch by inch … until she was sitting on my groin … I bent my knees a little and scooped her ass off the wall … my hands were locked beneath her knees as I lifted her feet off the ground …

Selina helped to support herself by pushing her feet against the boxes stacked behind me … in this manner, I was able to PUMP JAM SLAM BANG FUCK her with ease and total POWER … my ass moved back and forth like the cocking device in the GPMG … Selina wrapped her hands behind my neck and kept calling my name to fuck her faster and harder … a bitch a whore she claimed in her muffled scream … I kept jamming my thickness into her tight pussy … fucking her yet another would one … using her as a pure lusty fuck hole … I lowered my head and chewed on her bouncing 38" boobs … biting on her flesh and sucking hard on her erected nipples … Selina tossed her head in frenzy … her boyish face deformed into a lust-filled itchy cunt whore getting the bang of her life … bang bang bang bang bang … I pulled out and forced her down on the low crate … she face the door under the dim street light and stuck up her ass in the air … I held her waist and fucked her from behind … ONE FUCKING STROKE … IN! … OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! … grinding her cunt, screwing her pussy …

'WWWWUUUUUUUUUUU …" "AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH … " I knew she was getting close to an orgasm … so was I … I slapped on her asscheek … oh shit … the people under the dim light was alarmed … two of them looked this way … I felt Selina's cunt contracted in panic … but I refused to stop pumping … in fact, I rammed harder … slamming my balls on her thighs … "Quick … Joe … I think they are coming over …" I saw three of them moving slowly in our direction … I groaned and lifted Selina's upper torso up… OH WHAT A FUCKING EXCITEMENT …Selina was naked waist up and exposed her breasts to these three lucky son of the bitch as they gazed in awe of her getting screwed from behind … with some luck, they could even see my cock action on her messed thick bushy cunt …

Selina let out a piercing cry as the excitement of being watched penetrated from behind aroused her even further … she climaxed as I shot my load deeeeep into her snatch!!!!! "Hurry, run …" I pulled out immediately … my cock still gushing my sperm onto the floor … I flipped Selina around and we both ran like rabbits in heat … I held up on my pants and ran, Selina was soon overtaking me in her half naked state … truly a sportswoman … I pushed and tossed those crates to block whoever trying to come after us … actually, I did not know if anyone was coming after us … not long, we were in Selina's car … we looked at each other and laughed … feeling lucky from our daring sex-capade … we hugged and kissed … as I drove off the parking lot (Selina was too weak to drive, she said), Selina bent over and took my limp (from the scare) but come-coated cock into her mouth … "Let me suck you up again … for tonight …" – ya ya, fucking horny cunt-itchy big breasted bitch…

drslump99
26-02-2023, 12:06 AM
Are there more to Snake's literature?
Thanks for the upload.
Or any other place to retrieve his other archives?

PsyGangnamStyle
27-02-2023, 10:09 PM
Such an old thread, nearly a decade ago :eek:

YYtellmiY
28-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Old thread but good story

diputs1269
01-03-2023, 02:10 AM
Nice legends, cheers!

AllInObama
03-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Nice legends, cheers!

One of the best around in this forum

Aaron6969
04-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Legendary is an understatement to describe him. I could still remember reading and stroking to his stories decades ago...

drslump99
10-03-2023, 06:55 AM
Not sure if it is also OES master piece, it is a saga about a girl, the series revolves her starting as
part 1) a property agent
part 2) a guest relationship officer
part 3) a student
anyone recall?

And another story about a get away with a lady friend in Ko Samui

Sure would like to revisit these stories

TypeWriters
26-03-2023, 04:34 AM
Really nicely written, hope to hear more from you TS :)

KiatWee
02-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Really interesting if it was continued ;)

Lironfist
23-07-2023, 12:49 PM
bring back memories !