PDA

View Full Version : Indonesia Fun in Jkt, Surabaya & Semarang

bizmun1
17-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi any happenings in Indonesia?

Esp. Jakarta area, Kelapa Kopyor Raya??

And Surabaya? List such as Club Flamingo near Hotel Weta, Java Jimmmy's at Marriott, Hugo's Cafe at Sheraton Hotel, Colours pub cafe, Kemi pub at Hotel Elmi, Station Plaza & Dome's cafe at Tunjungan Hotel/plaza, Desperados at Shangrila Hotel, Studio East, Kowloon Disco, Hyatt's Tavern pub disco, Club Deluxe KTV, Red Box at Parkwon Trade Centre.

And for Semarang, Patra Jasa Hotel, Grand Candi Hotel, Cik Putra Hotel, Horizon Hotel, StarQueen KTV and Lotus KTV...

Can any bros share their happening there??

Looksee
17-03-2005, 04:30 PM

why dun u start first?

meng
17-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Ya lah..start first lah...we dun hve tons of sexperience like you b4.... :D

l3atu
18-03-2005, 08:16 AM

We are not as imaginative as u...maybe u would like to start the ball rolling ? :rolleyes:

easyeasy
18-03-2005, 09:30 AM
eh dun disturb us can or not, indo land your turf mah. remember you had a chinese indo student before. you so lucky and yan dao go where also kenne free fuck one mah when do you need intro. kekeke. after starting this thread dun go MIA again OK cos you have the tendency to just start new thread and run away. give us a genuine FR and I would up your rep or else zap zap. :)

DNAT
18-03-2005, 10:56 AM

you may wan to check with the JKT cheonging experts at the thread - "Jakarta Info" :p ... read from page #1 .. lots of info in there ;)

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 11:03 AM
you may wan to check with the JKT cheonging experts at the thread - "Jakarta Info" ... read from page #1 .. lots of info in there

Page 1 - 254 leh..... :eek: :D

acer3939
18-03-2005, 11:06 AM
If he want i can 'kai seow' some 2359 tour guides to him keke :D Dnat also know them right?

Freestyler69
18-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Page 1 - 254 leh..... :eek: :D

many many info here and wsgforum.

DNAT
18-03-2005, 11:08 AM
If he want i can 'kai seow' some 2359 tour guides to him keke :D Dnat also know them right?

2359 ... mai lah. I want sampai pagi tour guide ;)

acer3939
18-03-2005, 11:11 AM
2359 ... mai lah. I want sampai pagi tour guide ;)
I know 1 'guide' can bring you go 'triping' ooops i mean sight see trip for 72 hrs want? :p

DNAT
18-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Page 1 - 254 leh..... :eek:

ar ber then?
you think everyone same as you got premium treatment meh? - you ask for chinese driver contact only, straight away got full details furnished by some seniors :D

DNAT
18-03-2005, 11:15 AM
eh dun disturb us can or not, indo land your turf mah. ........ give us a genuine FR and I would up your rep or else zap zap. :)

wow EE, you lidat machiam threaten ppl leh ... you so wicked 1 :D

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 11:21 AM
ar ber then?
you think everyone same as you got premium treatment meh? - you ask for chinese driver contact only, straight away got full details furnished by some seniors :D

Quite true... Not everyone can be as fortunate as me on having a 鸡王 as my senior. :p

DNAT
18-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Quite true... Not everyone can be as fortunate as me on having a 鸡王 as my senior.

knn, you lidat say Batam Man good meh? he got intro swee cewek to you rite? .. so he is your senior also. :D

Tell you lah ... acer3939 = 鸡 王 之 王 ... ssshhh, dun let other ppl know cos he 1 2 remain low profile ;)

Rainman
18-03-2005, 11:45 AM

And Surabaya? List such as Club Flamingo near Hotel Weta, Java Jimmmy's at Marriott, Hugo's Cafe at Sheraton Hotel, Colours pub cafe, Kemi pub at Hotel Elmi, Station Plaza & Dome's cafe at Tunjungan Hotel/plaza, Desperados at Shangrila Hotel, Studio East, Kowloon Disco, Hyatt's Tavern pub disco, Club Deluxe KTV, Red Box at Parkwon Trade Centre.

And for Semarang, Patra Jasa Hotel, Grand Candi Hotel, Cik Putra Hotel, Horizon Hotel, StarQueen KTV and Lotus KTV...

Poor u.... Minus so many point.. So how to help u like that??

Anyway,,, I good mood today...

And Surabaya
Club Flamingo near Hotel Weta - Never been there thus no comment.
Java Jimmmy's at Marriott - JJ with lots of rich Chinese ger... No pick up
Hugo's Cafe at Sheraton Hotel - Normal lah... Got some FL.
Colours pub cafe, Kemi pub at Hotel Elmi - No Idea
Station Plaza at Tunjungan Hotel/plaza - Disco to shake head. Active at midnight
Desperados at Shangrila Hotel - Pick up joint for FL
Studio East - Quiet. Give it a miss
Kowloon Disco - okay lah, same as Station
Hyatt's Tavern pub disco - No Idea
Club Deluxe KTV - The Best KTV in Surabaya but very expensive
Red Box at Parkwon Trade Centre. - No Idea

Cheers

DNAT
18-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Poor u.... Minus so many point.. So how to help u like that??

Cheers

pak RM, you need to help him meh? he got sooo many jjuicy FRssss already :D

Looksee
18-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Tell you lah ... acer3939 = 鸡 王 之 王 ... ssshhh, dun let other ppl know cos he 1 2 remain low profile ;)

u like tat say liao he still can remain low profile meh?

:rolleyes:

easyeasy
18-03-2005, 03:34 PM
wow EE, you lidat machiam threaten ppl leh ... you so wicked 1 :D

no lah how can you term me as wicked actually i am quite harmless, all talk not action type, kekeke

bizmun1
18-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Ok...best fun was Java Jimmys at Mariotte, 8 piece local band was good and many pretty rich local girls & ladies ; Hyatt's Tavern & Shangrila's Desperado was
boring, both band & girls ; Station & Kowloon Dragon were dangerous place with many local gangsters like Hong Kong's Mongkok ; Redbox never been but heard its best new kid on the block...rest can forget it...except for Deluxe KTVs for super rich people to go burn their money but heard can get local models/actress etc...should be since so "mahal"!!!

AhBengKeong
19-03-2005, 04:18 PM
pak RM, you need to help him meh? he got sooo many jjuicy FRssss already :D

Pak, you know kota semarang? how to go from batam to kota semarang? I check liao...there is no direct flight from batam to kota semarang.

can share with me more info about kota semarang?

my cewek at bl wan me to go back her kampong(kota semarang) see her mother in june 2005.

Batam Man
19-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Pak, you know kota semarang? how to go from batam to kota semarang? I check liao...there is no direct flight from batam to kota semarang.

my cewek at bl wan me to go back her kampong(kota semarang) see her mother in june 2005.

Book from any tour agent in Batam, they will tell you how to get there.
Anyway, you need to take a flight from Btm to Jkt, then from Jkt to Semarang. GOOD LUCK...!!! :rolleyes:

Chris-HK
19-03-2005, 09:34 PM
For JKT, there are many so called clubs/discos nowadays with chinese, thai and even russian imports :eek: they can also be found in the MP sprouting almost everywhere in town (i mean in kota for those who are familiar with jkt)

I tried Classics MP in Krekot area last Dec and saw lots of chinese gals inside. Mamasan also from china i think and the std price is Rp 1m (around SGD 200).
Since they are a bit on the expensive side and the fact that i am based in HK, so, I declined the offer....yet still managed to have 1 sit with me for abt 15 mins :D I can bonk 2-3 ladies for that kinda price in SZ...kekeke....

I would also recommend Club 36 at Hotel Jayakarta located just right in the middle of Kota. It is VERY HAPPENING, with strip shows featuring thai and local gals (used to be chinese gals) every Wed and Fri if I am not wrong. It is a place for guys and even local girls! They have standard KTV rooms and sitting area in the hall where the show is happening. Again, price for asking out a china gal starts from Rp 1m and even asking them to sit and drink with u is Rp 500k for 3 hrs. So, be prepared to spend if u are there....but its kinda fun...even for me...

Will go back to jkt sometime in summer...

Chris

AhBengKeong
21-03-2005, 12:58 AM
Book from any tour agent in Batam, they will tell you how to get there.
Anyway, you need to take a flight from Btm to Jkt, then from Jkt to Semarang. GOOD LUCK...!!! :rolleyes:

do u happen to know the schedule and cost of flight to and from batam semarang?

any tips on what to do when meeting her parents? wat kinda gifts to give? etc......................btw she is christian, not muslim.

i heard that the "pin li" is just sgd300-400, from mr batu. is tat true?

Chris-HK
21-03-2005, 01:10 AM
check out www.lionair.co.id for or www.garuda-indonesia.com for detailed flight schedules and estimated price.

i have checked out for u and there should be flights from batam-smg for garuda (via jkt). price wise a bit on the high side with starting fare of Rp1.2-1.3m for a return trip. alternatively, u can fly direct from sg, via jakarta also

chris

AhBengKeong
21-03-2005, 01:16 AM
check out www.lionair.co.id for or www.garuda-indonesia.com for detailed flight schedules and estimated price.

i have checked out for u and there should be flights from batam-smg for garuda (via jkt). price wise a bit on the high side with starting fare of Rp1.2-1.3m for a return trip. alternatively, u can fly direct from sg, via jakarta also

chris

thanks alot.

anyway, i have to go from batam to semarang with her. if so easy, i can simply take direct flight from sg to semarang.

DNAT
21-03-2005, 09:49 AM
thanks alot.

anyway, i have to go from batam to semarang with her. if so easy, i can simply take direct flight from sg to semarang.

CBzz ... ppl so kind give you good info you still say so sarcastic .. kiam kan 1 you :rolleyes:

KNN, you within 1 year sure got 2-3 times of Kum-Cheng, kong-tao, house-keep issuessssss 1 .. :D

l3atu
21-03-2005, 09:55 AM

U really forgetful hor ? I told u 'pin li' is up to u...I did not give $$$ lar. My 'pin li' is in the form of cigarettes, alcohol, foods etc...cost less than $200. When did u hear me talk abt giving SGD 300 - 400 ? :confused:

DNAT
21-03-2005, 09:59 AM

my Batam si-fu replied you liao ... :D

DNAT
21-03-2005, 10:16 AM
U really forgetful hor ? I told u 'pin li' is up to u...I did not give $$$ lar. My 'pin li' is in the form of cigarettes, alcohol, foods etc...cost less than $200. When did u hear me talk abt giving SGD 300 - 400 ? :confused:

when ABK is panic, he is paranoid + qi kong lan + blur fuck :D

S$400 can 'pin' two in-ni bu anot har?

l3atu
21-03-2005, 10:34 AM
when ABK is panic, he is paranoid + qi kong lan + blur fuck :D

S$400 can 'pin' two in-ni bu anot har?

S$400 can 'pin' 4 in-ni bu...aged 30 & above. :D

DNAT
21-03-2005, 10:44 AM
S$400 can 'pin' 4 in-ni bu...aged 30 & above. :D

so S$400 can 'pin' 8 .. aged 40 y.o. and above in-ni bu?

halo, you think buying 'chwee-kueh' izit? :rolleyes:

Rainman
21-03-2005, 10:59 AM
CBzz ... ppl so kind give you good info you still say so sarcastic .. kiam kan 1 you :rolleyes:

KNN, you within 1 year sure got 2-3 times of Kum-Cheng, kong-tao, house-keep issuessssss 1 .. :D

Hehehe.. Can I also Kan him??

Goes to Semarang and Stop by Solo and Yogya... Maybe u change your mind about getting married....hehehehe

DNAT
21-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Hehehe.. Can I also Kan him??

Goes to Semarang and Stop by Solo and Yogya... Maybe u change your mind about getting married....hehehehe

Yoz Pak,

you same level as Pak BM (or may more senior in some areas) sure can 'wake' him up 1 lah. In fact, if I were ABK, I sure very honoured to receive teachings from you :)

Dat ABK most porbably = '3 minutes excitment' only lah ... hahaha

l3atu
21-03-2005, 11:29 AM

This time, he sounds quite serious leh. U think he like ML meh ? ML = maciam charbo...always cannot make up his mind. ;)

DNAT
21-03-2005, 11:44 AM
This time, he sounds quite serious leh.

benar? ... knn, if so, you better help him a bit.
I can only help him screen his 'sayang' .. hehe

U think he like ML meh ? ML = maciam charbo...always cannot make up his mind.

ML? he likes to 'hiam-dang-hiam-saiz' 1 .. end up Sat he flew to Changi Airport hor? ... :D

l3atu
21-03-2005, 11:54 AM

I'm trying my best to help him. But from my point of view, his cewek is quite alright. :p

ML? he likes to 'hiam-dang-hiam-saiz' 1 .. end up Sat he flew to Changi Airport hor? ...

More likely he always ended up in Jurong Bird Park. His promises are as gd as his Bahasa. :rolleyes:

Batam Man
21-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Yoz Pak,

you same level as Pak BM (or may more senior in some areas) sure can 'wake' him up 1 lah. In fact, if I were ABK, I sure very honoured to receive teachings from you :)

'3 minutes excitment' = ABK so fast wan meh? :p

DNAT
21-03-2005, 12:04 PM
'3 minutes excitment' = ABK so fast wan meh? :p

meaning = he very fast 1 2 change cewek lah .. not referring to his bonking endurance / tolerence.

if you just woke up and still hangover, dun anyhow guess hor :D

Batam Man
21-03-2005, 12:15 PM
do u happen to know the schedule and cost of flight to and from batam semarang? SORRY I NO KNOW COS I'M NOT A TOUR AGENT. ANYWAY SOME KIND BRO REPLIED AND GIVEN YOU THE WEBSITE TO CHECK LIAO.

any tips on what to do when meeting her parents? THEY ASK YOU TO SIT YOU SIT, THEY ASK YOU TO STAND YOU STAND, THEY GIVE YOU KOPI, DRINK IT ECT ECT ECT

wat kinda gifts to give? ANYTHING RANGING FROM A HOUSE, KIJANG (CAR), HONDA (MOTOR BIKE), I 200% ASSURE YOU, THEY WILL LUV IT!!! SURE TO MAKE THE BEST IMPRESSION WAN

etc......................btw she is christian, not muslim. CAN CONSIDER BULIDING A CHURCH IN HER KAMPONG?

YOU THINK YOUR SGD3-400 = GU CHAI LENG HAH?!! A SIMPLY WEDDING CEREMONY WILL COST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN RP.5-10JT LIAO.

Batam Man
21-03-2005, 12:19 PM
ABK asked...,

do u happen to know the schedule and cost of flight to and from batam semarang? SORRY I NO KNOW COS I'M NOT A TOUR AGENT. ANYWAY SOME KIND BRO REPLIED AND GIVEN YOU THE WEBSITE TO CHECK LIAO.

any tips on what to do when meeting her parents? THEY ASK YOU TO SIT YOU SIT, THEY ASK YOU TO STAND YOU STAND, THEY GIVE YOU KOPI, DRINK IT ECT ECT ECT

wat kinda gifts to give? ANYTHING RANGING FROM A HOUSE, KIJANG (CAR), HONDA (MOTOR BIKE), I 200% ASSURE YOU, THEY WILL LUV IT!!! SURE TO MAKE THE BEST IMPRESSION WAN

etc......................btw she is christian, not muslim. CAN CONSIDER BULIDING A CHURCH IN HER KAMPONG?

YOU THINK YOUR SGD3-400 = GU CHAI LENG HAH?!! A SIMPLY WEDDING CEREMONY WILL COST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN RP.5-10JT LIAO.

DNAT
21-03-2005, 12:22 PM

ABK already said he heard from Mr Batu .... :D
so confirm the info is not accurate 1 ... hahaha

Batam Man
21-03-2005, 12:26 PM
meaning = he very fast 1 2 change cewek lah .. not referring to his bonking endurance / tolerence.

if you just woke up and still hangover, dun anyhow guess hor :D

How you know I got hang over leh?
I not anyhow guess, I was only kidding nia cannot meh??! :p

l3atu
21-03-2005, 12:37 PM

NBZzZZZzz....dun sabo me hor, I only told him abt 'jian mian li'....I did not propose to her on dat trip to medan, so how to give 'pin li' ? :confused:

Chris-HK
21-03-2005, 05:42 PM
BTW...these gals that u ppl are marrying...are they chinese or locals ?
Just curious....been to Batam once but didnt really like the place...plus we have to pay fiskal even to go out from Batam (I am still holding an Indo passport:)).

btw...lots of rich chinese families in jogja, smg and solo :)

chris

neyney
22-03-2005, 01:05 AM
knn, you lidat say Batam Man good meh? he got intro swee cewek to you rite? .. so he is your senior also. :D

After your kind intro, i dun understand how he can remain low profile

l3atu
22-03-2005, 10:19 AM
BTW...these gals that u ppl are marrying...are they chinese or locals ?
Just curious....been to Batam once but didnt really like the place...plus we have to pay fiskal even to go out from Batam (I am still holding an Indo passport:)).

chris

Wat u mean by chinese or locals ? U orang indonesia ? :confused:

Chris-HK
22-03-2005, 01:23 PM
i mean chinese indonesian or non-chinese indonesian?
yah i am still an indonesian :D

DNAT
22-03-2005, 01:31 PM

you are a WNI staying in HK ?? :)

l3atu
22-03-2005, 01:33 PM

We have been talking abt non-chinese indonesian. ;)

Rainman
22-03-2005, 02:17 PM
We have been talking abt non-chinese indonesian. ;)

U all hor... T o k C O K King....

This thread is about FUN.. Not marry leh.....

l3atu
22-03-2005, 02:22 PM
U all hor... T o k C O K King....

This thread is about FUN.. Not marry leh.....

Erm...we are talkin abt the 'fun' we all see bro BM having after getting tied down. :p

And yes ! I love to talk cok, but I dun qualify as a king...the title belongs to DNAT and his sidekick WPP. :D

DNAT
22-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Erm...we are talkin abt the 'fun' we all see bro BM having after getting tied down.

And yes ! I love to talk cok, but I dun qualify as a king...the title belongs to DNAT and his sidekick WPP. :D

I thought all started by CB ABK ..? asking about semarang .. :D

Chris-HK
22-03-2005, 02:28 PM
hahaha...all tkss one ah :P
i thought that guy is really gonna marry the smg gal? or he really is ?

l3atu
22-03-2005, 02:30 PM

Not so sure. Anything can happen in this world. 1 min she's ur sweetheart, next min she becum ur enemy. hahahaha ! :D

l3atu
22-03-2005, 02:31 PM
I thought all started by CB ABK ..? asking about semarang .. :D

Dun like dat suan him lar. This time he seems quite serious leh... :p

DNAT
22-03-2005, 02:32 PM

sng gals beri pretty 1 har? :eek:

Chris-HK
22-03-2005, 02:36 PM
smg or sng gals ? write properly leh ... hehe....
i know some smg girls personally....(chinese) and they are all pretty nice...certainly better than jkt gals

DNAT
22-03-2005, 02:39 PM
smg or sng gals ? write properly leh ... hehe....
i know some smg girls personally....(chinese) and they are all pretty nice...certainly better than jkt gals

sorry, typed salah. should be smg gals

wow .... :eek:

I know 1 samster very deseprate to befren with Indo chinese pretty gals ...

WayPastPrime ... where are you?

Chris-HK
22-03-2005, 02:44 PM
aiya...so many of those indo chinese gals in sg...no need go far2 to batam lah....

DNAT
22-03-2005, 02:47 PM
aiya...so many of those indo chinese gals in sg...no need go far2 to batam lah....

where got? :confused:

l3atu
22-03-2005, 02:52 PM

U mean those standing at GL ? If not in indonesia, bo atmosphere leh. :p

ryanlim
22-03-2005, 02:53 PM
where got? :confused:

thought you just saw a group of them on one of the weekend????? :confused:

DNAT
22-03-2005, 02:54 PM
thought you just saw a group of them on one of the weekend????? :confused:

those are from church group 1 ... xianz :(

Chris-HK
22-03-2005, 02:57 PM
hahaha...church group ones innocent2...easy to sian mah....definitely my type :D
want the naughty2 one go GL lor.... :eek:

Freestyler69
22-03-2005, 03:14 PM
those are from church group 1 ... xianz :(

wei pak DNAT, you alreadi had so many spider web network.. still want to cast you web at the church meh?? give me a chance le...

btw which church got most INDO girls???

DNAT
22-03-2005, 03:31 PM
wei pak DNAT, you alreadi had so many spider web network.. still want to cast you web at the church meh?? give me a chance le...

btw which church got most INDO girls???

Where got so many web? those religious type I better avoid :D

for 2nd questions ... answer is : duno :(

Chris-HK
22-03-2005, 03:55 PM
church girls...i believe bethany has the most teen girls loh....usually at hyatt hotel in orchard every sunday morning-noon :D

Batam Man
22-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Erm...we are talkin abt the 'fun' we all see bro BM having after getting tied down. :p

What the fuck you talking about here?!
What tied up or tied down, you want me to tat your si lang kar cng mai?!! :mad:

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:22 AM

knn.....like this i keep my semarang trip on hold......tonite, she sms me to call her.....and i called to hear her crying over phone.....cb....complain to me tat her tamu bully her, etc.....

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:39 AM

chris

sorry, chris hk

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:41 AM

point taken....better organise tcss then talk la.....i guess ml is rite for some things......

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:42 AM
my Batam si-fu replied you liao ... :D

i know...thanks.....he is the reason why i cannot go bt....unless u accompany me

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:44 AM
This time, he sounds quite serious leh. U think he like ML meh ? ML = maciam charbo...always cannot <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=make%20up" onmouseover="window.status='make up'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">make up</a> his mind. ;)

knn.........i give up.....wait til june then say.....

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:46 AM

talk cock king is here.....how come tat wpp not around? drinking at devils bar isit?

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:48 AM

knn....if like this, wat abt info from ml?

ask me take sgd300 go semarang(including air ticket).......

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:50 AM
I'm trying my best to help him. But from my point of view, his cewek is quite alright. :p

More likely he always ended up in Jurong Bird Park. His promises are as gd as his Bahasa. :rolleyes:

thanks....i think still early.....june then decide.....

i think my cewek is not bad....but now, she machiam change liao.....told me she dun wan take e, everyday sms me.......if i dun call her daily, her sms sure come by evening....damn tulan, i working very stress liao still must entertain her sms.....

AhBengKeong
23-03-2005, 01:52 AM

ML? he likes to 'hiam-dang-hiam-saiz' 1 .. end up Sat he flew to Changi Airport hor? ... :D

hahhaa....uncle know ml best......he is the MAN.......

if i were to cheong with him, i must reach wtc early and buy ferry ticket for him.....just in case.....he jump boat again....

l3atu
23-03-2005, 07:55 AM
point taken....better organise tcss then talk la.....i guess ml is rite for some things......

He's rite when he told u got to take plane then can reach K.Semarang. Tio bo ? This one hor, 3 yrs old kid also know.... :rolleyes:
So for the whole trip, u gonna bring SGD $300 as wat he advise u ? Then when u $$$ not enough and got stuck at the custom, u just call ML hotline and he will come flying to ur rescue ? :confused:

l3atu
23-03-2005, 07:58 AM
i think my cewek is not bad....but now, she machiam change liaotold me she dun wan take e, everyday sms me.......if i dun call her daily, her sms sure come by eveningdamn tulan, i working very stress liao still must entertain her sms.....

If everything is as wat you've quoted, u are on ur way to join me in hsekeeping...dats is exactly the situation with my cewek. :p

l3atu
23-03-2005, 08:00 AM
hahhaa....uncle know ml best......he is the MAN.......

if i were to cheong with him, i must reach wtc early and buy ferry ticket for him.....just in case.....he jump boat again....

I rather cheong with O.E. Compare him with O.E and O.E is starting to look like an angel. :rolleyes:

l3atu
23-03-2005, 08:02 AM
knn....if like this, wat abt info from ml?

His info har ? VERY 'TRUSTWORTHY'..... :rolleyes:

DNAT
24-03-2005, 11:27 AM
i guess ml is rite for some things......

ML is rite about what? .. some of his kang-hu also passed down by me 1 leh :D

DNAT
24-03-2005, 11:35 AM
I rather cheong with O.E. Compare him with O.E and O.E is starting to look like an angel. :rolleyes:

like that say means what? :confused:

DNAT
24-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Jakarta = 雅 加 达
Surabaya = 泗 水
Semarang = 三 宝 垄
Solo = 梭 椤

l3atu
24-03-2005, 11:52 AM
like that say means what? :confused:

Next TCSS then tell u. Must keep u in suspense then u will work ur brain harder and at the end of the day, u MIGHT look younger... :D

DNAT
24-03-2005, 11:52 AM
He's rite when he told u got to take plane then can reach K.Semarang. Tio bo ? This one hor, 3 yrs old kid also know....

Sorry to say .. I duno where is Semarang leh? :confused: :o

DNAT
24-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Next TCSS then tell u. Must keep u in suspense then u will work ur brain harder and at the end of the day, u MIGHT look younger... :D

my dick works very hard and looks very young ... you 1 2 see? ;)

l3atu
24-03-2005, 11:56 AM
some of his kang-hu also passed down by me 1 leh :D

Inclusive of those childish stunts ? :rolleyes:

DNAT
24-03-2005, 11:59 AM
So for the whole trip, u gonna bring SGD $300 as wat he advise u ? Then when u $$$ not enough and got stuck at the custom, u just call ML hotline and he will come flying to ur rescue ? :confused:

I think its communication errors lah ... its S$300 to spend during ABK's stay at the gal's hometown lah ...

knn, S$300 include airfares? CB lah .. Batam ==>> JKT one way already S$60+ .. then JKT ==> Semarang leh? ... S$300 whole trip includes return airfares confirmed not enuff lah ... ABK, you heard wrongly izit? :(

l3atu
24-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Sorry to say .. I duno where is Semarang leh? :confused:

Semarang is in Kalimantan. It is just next to Sarawak. Bro swing123 told me during TCSS on Tuesday. :cool:

l3atu
24-03-2005, 12:03 PM
my dick works very hard and looks very young ... you 1 2 see? ;)

Wait...I go borrow a butter knife 1st. :D

DNAT
24-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Inclusive of those childish stunts ? :rolleyes:

those he learnt from duno who 1? :D

Batam Man
24-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Semarang is in Kalimantan. It is just next to Sarawak. Bro swing123 told me during TCSS on Tuesday. :cool:

You know or you think you know huh?

DNAT
24-03-2005, 02:08 PM
so where is Semarang ? :D

l3atu
24-03-2005, 02:59 PM

I checked the websites, it shows that it is the largest city in central Java, but swing123 told me its in Kalimantan leh...u know where is it ? Can confirm ? :confused:

Batam Man
24-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Semarang is in between Jkt and Sby. :cool:

DNAT
24-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I checked the websites, it shows that it is the largest city in central Java, but swing123 told me its in Kalimantan leh...u know where is it ? Can confirm ? :confused:

Ah Tu, here is the map ....

http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/asia/ciamaps/id.htm

l3atu
24-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Semarang is in between Jkt and Sby. :cool:

Thks for the info pak.
So can be considered its in central Java ? As per the map uncle DNAT provided ? :confused:

l3atu
24-03-2005, 03:24 PM

Kum sia. Will up u when one cycle is over. :D

DNAT
24-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Kum sia. Will up u when one cycle is over.

buy me i bottle of Tiger will do ..

knn, Semarang in Kalimantan ?? ask Swing go and fly kite lah .. :rolleyes:

l3atu
24-03-2005, 03:30 PM

U got drink tiger one meh ? Or u talkin abt 1 bottle of tiger balm oil ? :confused:

Batam Man
24-03-2005, 03:33 PM

KNNzzz must use map lagi?
You all going for ToPo hah?!
Dun forget the compass hor... :eek:

l3atu
24-03-2005, 03:35 PM
KNNzzz must use map lagi?
You all going for ToPo hah?!
Dun forget the compass hor... :eek:

No lar. I might accompany ABK go Semarang to see his cewek's family mah... :D

DNAT
24-03-2005, 03:36 PM
U got drink tiger one meh ? Or u talkin abt 1 bottle of tiger balm oil ? :confused:

neber mind ... one can of Guniness Stout 红 舌 狗 黑 啤 酒 also can :)

l3atu
24-03-2005, 03:38 PM
neber mind ... one can of Guniness Stout 红 舌 狗 黑 啤 酒 also can :)

If wan to drink hor, I buy u 3 - 4 cans lar...1 can wher got enuff ? :D

Batam Man
24-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Kum sia. Will up u when one cycle is over. :D

Then me leh... :cool:

l3atu
24-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Then me leh... :cool:

U also got to wait 1 cycle...coz I up u before also. ;)

Batam Man
24-03-2005, 04:03 PM
U also got to wait 1 cycle...coz I up u before also. ;)

10Q u, I'll make hard hard and wait for you.

Ps: kidding hor, mai hot, mai forget to up my point hor... ;)

DNAT
24-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Ps: kidding hor, mai hot, mai forget to up my point hor... ;)

Sam, Batam Man openly ask ppl to up his rep ... Zap him!! :mad:

DNAT
24-03-2005, 04:18 PM
10Q u, I'll make hard hard and wait for you.

Batam Man, you been to Semarang before izit? got any FR anot har? :D

Batam Man
24-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Sam, Batam Man openly ask ppl to up his rep ... Zap him!! :mad:

KNNzzz 1st time asking cannot meh?

Rainman
25-03-2005, 12:24 AM

knn, Semarang in Kalimantan ?? ask Swing go and fly kite lah .. :rolleyes:

Hehehe... Sikawang and Samarinda is in Kalimatan.... Want to go??

Rainman
25-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Batam Man, you been to Semarang before izit? got any FR anot har? :D

Cannot leh... I up him before so cannot Zap.....hehehe

bizmun1
11-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Dear Bros, do check out StarQueen Disco at Semarang. As for Surabaya, can check out the sauna/fuckshop at Gedong Dorok area. Forget about Pink Dolly as it's a real dirty sleazy place.... Best Disco is at Studio East but many gays/transexuals there, follow by cafe red box at Pakwon Trade Ctr.(like Zouk where young rich show off), Kowloon, Kantor disco at Plaza Indonesia, Cafe Dome at Tunjungan Hotel & Station at Tunjungan Plaza...

DNAT
11-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Hehehe... Sikawang and Samarinda is in Kalimatan.... Want to go??

mai lah ... the places you all go all beri far 1 ... haizz
:(

Rainman
12-04-2005, 10:20 AM
mai lah ... the places you all go all beri far 1 ... haizz
:(

Got Sin no scare far lah...

Singkawang is a poor Chinese costal town 130km away from Pontianak. Only 2 hrs drive and one hour flight from Jakarta.... Far meh?

Samarinda is where u find really rich Chinese and the nearest Airport is in Balikpapan..

Want to go??

Cheers

DNAT
12-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Got Sin no scare far lah...

Singkawang is a poor Chinese costal town 130km away from Pontianak. Only 2 hrs drive and one hour flight from Jakarta.... Far meh?

Samarinda is where u find really rich Chinese and the nearest Airport is in Balikpapan..

Want to go??

Cheers

Yoz Pak, thanks for the info ya.

So that Singkawang must take flight from JKT ====>> Pontianak .. and then plus 2 hrs drive from Pontianak then can sampai? .. wow! beri the far leh :(

MoonFace
12-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Yoz Pak, thanks for the info ya.

So that Singkawang must take flight from JKT ====>> Pontianak .. and then plus 2 hrs drive from Pontianak then can sampai? .. wow! beri the far leh :(

for pussy you'll travel! :cool:

DNAT
12-04-2005, 02:12 PM
for pussy you'll travel! :cool:

With prick you lead ... haha

oh ya, I just had lunch with smiler .. he +++ behind your back .. hehe ;)

Batam Man
12-04-2005, 02:30 PM
And you talk behind his back?
Lie dat goot meh??

DNAT
12-04-2005, 02:42 PM
And you talk behind his back?
Lie dat goot meh??

Jus now I also got talk behind your back wif smiler ... talk until beri goot :)

Batam Man
12-04-2005, 02:57 PM

Thanks bro, just now you talk me untill beri goot hah? as long as dun talk me untill beri bad can liao :p

DNAT
12-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Thanks bro, just now you talk me untill beri goot hah? as long as dun talk me untill beri bad can liao

Sept got gathering you know? :)

MoonFace
12-04-2005, 03:03 PM
With prick you lead ... haha

oh ya, I just had lunch with smiler .. he +++ behind your back .. hehe ;)

aiyah..why everytime must tok behind my back!
tell him don't be sad lah.. my is longer but still .. i'll be his goot fren mah :cool:

MoonFace
12-04-2005, 03:04 PM

goot?.. did i tell you Pak BM tua me in Jkt until very jialat jialat.. :mad:
i'll tell you.. when kopi ??

MoonFace
12-04-2005, 03:09 PM

Sept??...still jin koo leh.. knnz..SB also can tokcok.com

;) ...opps!

Batam Man
12-04-2005, 03:15 PM

Can kindly remind me again towards end of Aug, thanks hor... :rolleyes:

Batam Man
12-04-2005, 03:21 PM

NBzzz so long story liao still want to tella people.
Tot i SAY SOLI liao mah...

DNAT
12-04-2005, 03:24 PM

This friday evening I will be free 7pm - 10pm ... thursday also can. :D

DNAT
12-04-2005, 03:43 PM
aiyah..why everytime must tok behind my back!
tell him don't be sad lah.. my is longer but still .. i'll be his goot fren mah

ya ... smiler say your kar-mo is longer :D

you in Sg or Jkt? ... NBzz

bizmun1
07-05-2005, 02:57 PM
hi guys,

any better place in Semarang other than StarQueen or Kowloon in Surabaya...???

Hope you all out there can give a better guide...

Cheerios

Rainman
08-05-2005, 12:17 PM
hi guys,

any better place in Semarang other than StarQueen or Kowloon in Surabaya...???

Hope you all out there can give a better guide...

Cheerios

Reput minus 24?? OMQ.. What happened to u,.

smiler
09-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Unkle D come here talk bad abt me....somemore behind me..............like tat treat me goot meh?

So when kio yar again? :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Unkle D come here talk bad abt me....somemore behind me..............like tat treat me goot meh?

So when kio yar again?

where got talk bad? :o

what is kio yar? :confused:

smiler
09-05-2005, 05:23 PM
where got talk bad?
what is kio yar? :confused:

SHAO YA TIU :D

DNAT
10-05-2005, 01:41 PM
SHAO YA TIU :D

orrrr ... you mean lunch eat lor ark (braised duck) at circular road huh? ...

ok loh .. you ask Mr meng meng lah :)

smiler
10-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Ok.............will arrange one this week. :D

phantom53sg
15-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Bro Rainman,

I am going to Jakarta end of this month and would like to go to the golden crown KTV? Do you know the location (address) of this KTV? if possible, the tel no also.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Phantom