PDA

View Full Version : U guys ever bring prc FL for overseas trip in return for free bonks?

justwanadoit
28-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Bring her say go nearby places like bintan , batam, tioman, malacca and bonk like mad there???

maybe tip a bit but payment is more or less included in cost of trip.

Have u guys done that?

senilespikey
28-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Bring her say go nearby places like bintan , batam, tioman, malacca and bonk like mad there???

Have u guys done that?

Not FLs but ktv gals, what u wana know?

justwanadoit
28-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Not FLs but ktv gals, what u wana know?

Specifics like visa , custom clearance.

Also share share hw much damage in end vs bonking value :-)

rainchezz
29-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Not PRC but local. was close to this local FL and we kept in contact after she retired. Brought her to sydney for a week while there for work. then after my work was done, went to hunter valley with her for 3 days. was nice. especially with a c cupper fair babe. we got really wild as we were staying in a cottage. it was wine galore. was there sex ? yes there was, but not those bonk bonk bonk type .... we were more like a dating couple. most memoriable moment ? we were drinking wine the whole day and both of us were tipsy .... we took more wine from the cottage and took a blanket from the spare room sat in the middle of the huge field in front of our cotage, drank more wine and made sweet love under the stars. LOL

ahhui
29-12-2012, 01:05 AM
why need to travel..i bonk a FL for six months free based in sg..u just need to charm.thats all

senilespikey
29-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Specifics like visa , custom clearance.

Also share share hw much damage in end vs bonking value :-)

Prc need visa to enter Malaysia, which can be applied easily thru agencies.

The gals I've brought are so called "gf", so I've paid nothing except for travel expenses. They r the gals which I have chemistry with at ktv sessions, n naturally I tipped them more to make an impression.

There's gfe, thus the bonking values, priceless....;)

halcyon77
30-12-2012, 10:30 AM
hi bro,

if u wanna bring ur prc gf/fling to bintan, just book the hotel & fastcraft tickets beforehand and apply for visa on arrival.

it was 10USD 4-5 years' ago. not sure about the cost now.

there will be 2 queues at the immigration on the bintan side - 1 for ppl who dont need travel visa (like singaporeans) and 1 for those who need travel visa (like prcs).

just queue accordingly.

in terms of bonking value, it differs from person to person while the damage depends on where u choose to stay and if u wanna tip her extra for her time spent with u.

i enjoyed my trip to bintan with my prc fling back in 2008, even saw my married primary schoolmate with his prc fling at the same resort. hahahaha!

jameschong1
30-12-2012, 12:37 PM

Have u guys done that?

======
in the end, end up even more expensve.
ask UFO about how he end up bankrupt, in love, money & life!

UFO60
13-01-2013, 09:07 AM
======
in the end, end up even more expensve.
ask UFO about how he end up bankrupt, in love, money & life!

yes..go ask jameschong how he got fired from SQ just because of 6 lousy cans of beer!

hunted
13-01-2013, 08:32 PM
not really bring my FB overseas but bring her from her state to Shanghai. Cost me about 6kRMB for a week but its money well spent... Did 3some with her and another gal that I got to know in the Disco.

FRwriter
13-01-2013, 10:05 PM
I had an unpleasant encounter before. I have a frequent PRC whom I visit at a hair salon.
She ask me bring her to KL on a weekend when I attended a meeting with friends based in KL.

I didn't know she had records in Malaysia. Was held at custom for interrogation on how I know her etc.
Lucky my relative is a police officer in KL. Called him to help me settle.

In the end then I found out she got caught as a FL or KTV girl before.

Lone_Wolf
14-01-2013, 02:42 AM
I did not bring anyone but coincidentally met a WL at Hong Kong's airport. She was on her mandatory 1 month break and was in HK for a short holiday by herself. I offered to accompany her for the few days and when she agreed, I pushed back my appointments. It was win-win for both of us as she got free hotel, makan & transportation while I got free bonks on demand. :p

ahhui
14-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Recently a few weeks go jalan jalan spend about 400 bucks makan etc and free night stay with a FL..abt same rate..

decipher
20-01-2013, 10:17 PM
brought my ex-coll to batam twice.

friend friend basis. she pay her share i pay my share.

go there liao then push my luck see can or not.

after a while then bonk liao:D