PDA

View Full Version : Can the Gals tell?

mokermania
16-03-2005, 06:27 PM
hi guys,

can they tell that we r cumming? for example any movement from our brotherhood...:)

thks n cheers

The_Hustler
16-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Usually ur brother will be at it's hardest and engorged self when about to ejaculate. Sensitive girls might know, some might not.... but as u should be aware...the usual telling signs are our frantic humps and pumps plus last gasps and moments of excited groans that give us away. The WLs are usually trying to pace with us: and in those moments b4 ejaculation...u can either hear their fake moans in accompianament with ours.

Hmmm... maybe u wanna ask the WLs directly urself??

Orgasm Meter Services,
The Hustler

OkoBoko
16-03-2005, 07:43 PM
hi guys,

can they tell that we r cumming? for example any movement from our brotherhood...:)

thks n cheers

From yr movement they should know ma, usually when u r cumming the pace is faster ma. Tio bo?

just_me
16-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Usually ur brother will be at it's hardest and engorged self when about to ejaculate. Sensitive girls might know, some might not.... but as u should be aware...the usual telling signs are our frantic humps and pumps plus last gasps and moments of excited groans that give us away. The WLs are usually trying to pace with us: and in those moments b4 ejaculation...u can either hear their fake moans in accompianament with ours.

Orgasm Meter Services,
The Hustler

Hehe, I agree with you on that. Usually they will pace with me when I increase the tempo. Thinking that I am going to cum, they will keep pace and seem more excited. However, there was once when I stopped suddenly, they thought I had cummed. But in actual fact I was tired and stop for a rest. The WL was rather disappointed.

Khoratian
16-03-2005, 08:16 PM
heheh very funny that you have asked. How that you've mentioned it.. i remembered once i was fucking a CAT80 LC. well since LC must be very experienced.

There's this once i was thrusting with my full power but that day dunno why just no power to shoot load. But knn my energy boh leow so i pump until shack so stop a while.. with non exp one, sometimes they'll ask "huh? chu le?"

But this LC know i no power leow havent come yet so i asked her.. how u know? She told me experienced lah.. before mem cum usualy can see he sibeh high then the speed also faster.. upon the unloading.. our didi's muscle actually pull back a bit and then pushed the cum out. IF out leow her cunt can feel it one.. i say waa... you super experienced.. :p Dun play play i think they think our bro's more than ourselves heehe

Sigh talking about this.. i think me need to cut some weight and build up stamina leow. :D Coz i usually can pump for very long time before cum, but recently lol pump a bit nia shack leow. How to enjoy? ehehe i dun like been rided, feeling is just not there.

jinrenhe
16-03-2005, 08:16 PM
YA i am curious too... the workin gals seemed able to tell. When abt to cum, theu usually show more excitements & moaning (as some put it, to "pace" with us")

The Punisher
17-03-2005, 12:23 AM

Hmmm... maybe u wanna ask the WLs directly urself??

Orgasm Meter Services,
The Hustler
thank you for your good explanation. i have added to your reputation points but it's only 1 point. hope you won't mind that.

The Punisher
17-03-2005, 01:37 AM
thank you for your good explanation. i have added to your reputation points but it's only 1 point. hope you won't mind that.
to the member who have deducted my reputation points because i posted to inform The Hustler that i have added to his reputation points.

apparently you must be the type of members which many senior members have advise me from, which is, the type that goes around deducting reputation points without putting your nick as you are afraid to let members know who you are.

please do have some standard instead of hiding behind while deducting points.

The_Hustler
17-03-2005, 01:55 AM
to the member who have deducted my reputation points because i posted to inform The Hustler that i have added to his reputation points.

apparently you must be the type of members which many senior members have advise me from, which is, the type that goes around deducting reputation points without putting your nick as you are afraid to let members know who you are.

please do have some standard instead of hiding behind while deducting points.

Ironical indeed, The Punisher gets punish for "bootlicking"? Or maybe other hidden agendas?

Fret not, the mentality and contributions here in Sammyboy will be judged accordingly... ikan bilis may cos little scars here and there... but friendly whales might come rescuing u... after all, they's men's fav seam mammal.

Continue ur goodwork, u wont go unnoticed.

Killer Whale,
The Hustler

Bangkok Master
17-03-2005, 03:13 AM
hi guys,

thks n cheers

Brudder, I think it doesn't matters whether the WLs know whether are we cumming, we must know how to make them cum before we cum so to get the satisfaction. I think it's difficult to make the WLs to cum cos they need to attend to 20+ cheongsters per day so if we can have really make them cum instead of the fake moans, do you think it will make us feel better? Or will you feel damm satisfy with your performance?

wankmehappy
17-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Brudder, I think it doesn't matters whether the WLs know whether are we cumming, we must know how to make them cum before we cum so to get the satisfaction. I think it's difficult to make the WLs to cum cos they need to attend to 20+ cheongsters per day so if we can have really make them cum instead of the fake moans, do you think it will make us feel better? Or will you feel damm satisfy with your performance?
totally agreed with you, was at this hse at lor 8....forget the hse no liao...that hse which is 2 in 1 now...beside 17abc....have a very good time with that gal...was there at ard 6pm & my goodness...im already her 13th customer of the day....she sure know when im cumming bec she keep using her cunt fu to squeeze my little bro tight tight...when i about to cum...she start to her load moan & follow my thrashing....im believe WL surely know when we cumming...if they are going to cum during even single session...think they dont need to walk liao...the okt can ask ambulance come stand-by liao....kekekeke
happyme :D

KGB_LK
17-03-2005, 04:17 AM
Hehe, I agree with you on that. Usually they will pace with me when I increase the tempo. Thinking that I am going to cum, they will keep pace and seem more excited. However, there was once when I stopped suddenly, they thought I had cummed. But in actual fact I was tired and stop for a rest. The WL was rather disappointed.

but more experienced wl won't be taken in cos at the moment of ejaculation, ur penis will give pulses of jerks, :)

Ah Dez
17-03-2005, 03:49 PM
sometimes.... dickheads do expand a bit just before eject..

maverick88
17-03-2005, 04:56 PM
I heard BJ they will know when it will be cumming.

Frankiestine
17-03-2005, 04:57 PM
hi guys,

thks n cheers
Alamak brudder normally want to cum body tends to tense up...especially when cumming thru BJ..guys will thrust their hips about...so this is time to take cue for gals that dun do CIM..

zickie
25-03-2005, 01:06 PM
usually when u are cumming,the dickhead will jerk jerk a bit as a signal and it will expend.when it hit maximum, then will fire liao.should be like this lah :D

KGB_LK
25-03-2005, 10:23 PM
if do with gf raw, those that are more discerning will bother to notice to "feel" the amount unloaded.

jason8
18-04-2005, 03:00 AM
if do with gf raw, those that are more discerning will bother to notice to "feel" the amount unloaded.
should be... speed increase.. then when cumming... became slower.. because u r cumming.... then u will do it slow & enjoy yr cumming..... :p

KingBong
19-04-2005, 01:12 AM
They may not know when you are cumming, but most can tell when you cummed, was told that can feel it.