PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

danls79
26-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Dear all this is my first time posting here.Hope you all will not be too hash on me.First i get to know a gal form LOS for a number of years already and it was only this year that the two of us decided to be together.All this years i have forund her to be an out going person and a holy one too ( As she goes to temple to help out every weekend plus helping out to those needy and when there is flood in LOS).But today after a fight with her she just review to me that she got multiple sex partners in the past .The main point is she does it when she has a bf and the bf was very good to her to and i know him to ........ but the point is she told me after she was with me she really change over a new leaf and has not done this type of things since and hope that the two of us will not have sex until marriage..... One of the wose point is she does it with her ex boss too who is married and likes to sleep around and sometimes she still goes out with him too and told me they are just friends only now. Hope you guys can really give me some advice too as i broke up woth my old gf long ago as she was sleeping around behind my back . So how can i bring myself to trust her.:confused:

W1ck3dSecret
27-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Mutual trust is one of the important factor in BGR.
Yet you seemed to lose hope and faith.
How the relationship gonna work out if TRUST is missing?

hamsapkwai
27-12-2012, 11:14 AM
You can take a slut out of the gutter but you can never take the gutter out of a slut.

Another wise saying from the philosopher Dr Hamsapkwai :rolleyes:

danls79
27-12-2012, 01:21 PM
well it is the same idea of weather i am preparing to forgive her past and move on to the future. but in terms of probility she got the highest chance of doing it behind my back and it is a chance i am not willing to take.Since i already got a bad incidence before and this type of stuff leaves a bad wound in ones heart

Big Sexy
27-12-2012, 01:34 PM
mate.. that really is a big load of bullshit.
get rid off immediately. ;)

but the point is she told me after she was with me she really change over a new leaf and has not done this type of things since and hope that the two of us will not have sex until marriage..... One of the wose point is she does it with her ex boss too who is married and likes to sleep around and sometimes she still goes out with him too and told me they are just friends only now.

AvgJoe
27-12-2012, 03:19 PM
well it is the same idea of weather i am preparing to forgive her past and move on to the future. but in terms of probility she got the highest chance of doing it behind my back and it is a chance i am not willing to take.Since i already got a bad incidence before and this type of stuff leaves a bad wound in ones heart

Bro since you know she has a high chance of doing it again, so what for get yourself into more shit?

Trust is the most important in a relationship, once you start doubting or stop trusting the person then its time to move on.

kosan
27-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Bro danls79, this is a blessing man. I don’t mean to be sarcastic, think from a different angle. You know all her deeds before you marry her.

Well time will cure you wound. It takes time to gain trust and understand a person. Human will always hide their ugly side and weakness. It not easy to meet a person you like and trust.

The prettier they are the more they tell lies (from dragon sabre and heavenly sword). That’s what wujin’s mother told him before she dies.

danls79
27-12-2012, 07:11 PM
thanks all for the advice ,we broke up today already the final straw came when she told me that she gave my couple-t to her fling as she was angry with me that time for not wanting it .As a way to get back to me and i told her since she has chosen him she should just go to him and forget about me.

hamsapkwai
27-12-2012, 08:22 PM
How is it that i get this feeling that you will take her back?

If i am right can you just quietly up me brother? I wont tell a soul :p

eozei
27-12-2012, 08:30 PM
TS, I applaud your courage. However, hamsapkwai seems to be correct -- you do seem to long for her return. Do not fall for this temptation! A person this childish deserves not your time and attention.

danls79
27-12-2012, 08:42 PM
sorry bro i dont take back someone with these past and when angry will pass my couple t to her fling who knows will she goes out and have onz with others if her is more angry with me.I think it is allright for me to live alone than to bear with these future pains :)

justl00king
27-12-2012, 09:00 PM
hope that the two of us will not have sex until marriage..... One of the wose point is she does it with her ex boss too who is married and likes to sleep around and sometimes she still goes out with him too and told me they are just friends only now. Hope you guys can really give me some advice too as i broke up woth my old gf long ago as she was sleeping around behind my back . So how can i bring myself to trust her.:confused:Bro,

She's giving you a bunch of crap.

Coming from her, no sex before marriage? :rolleyes:

She still bonking, just not with you.

Dump her.

yunnamhaircare
27-12-2012, 10:00 PM
My 2 cents worth advice to all bros:

For all women regardless of nationality, a sure-win formula for you not to get cheated or being conned is Always assume the girl is lying until proven otherwise.

You only start believing the girl after her actions have proven to you many times that she is not lying and after at least half a year of knowing her.

owl888
27-12-2012, 10:34 PM
thanks all for the advice ,we broke up today already the final straw came when she told me that she gave my couple-t to her fling as she was angry with me that time for not wanting it .As a way to get back to me and i told her since she has chosen him she should just go to him and forget about me.

Most likely she doesn't want u to see her used abalone that's y not having sex with her:confused:

Good decision bro, coz there's not only one tree, it's a forest out there. Hope u find your true love soon. Cheers!

[up ur rep pts]

kittosoft
27-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Always assume the girl is lying until proven otherwise.

:D:D:D:D

Esp in LOS... through-out my almost 2 yrs here...

alan0338
28-12-2012, 08:06 AM
gd choice made by kicking her away, next, pls go for body checkup .... :D