PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok with Wife

sxzx4u
16-03-2005, 04:10 PM
1st time going bangkok with wife. need advice from bro here on where to go at nite.

Would love to hv some fun but too bad wife is with me :( Can any 1 advice on where to go at night? or places that i can "enjoy" myself yet my wife can shop or massage...

Thanks a lot. :D

Hakoshu
16-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Kindly do some readings on the threads provided by the bros.. More than enuff info for u~

1st time going bangkok with wife. need advice from bro here on where to go at nite.

sxzx4u
16-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Kindly do some readings on the threads provided by the bros.. More than enuff info for u~

I did search through the past posting on Bangkok thread. But mostly are talking about going bangkok with cheongster. Most places that cheongster go i suppose aren't suitable to bring gf or wife. :(

sharkspin
16-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Bro, most of the MPs starts operating ard mid-noon. You can check yr Mrs into a nice spa around the Silom (Divanaspa.com or beingspa.com..check the website) area for ard 3 hours. They will even send a tuk tuk to pick you up at Silom.Then you can take a train from Silom station to Huai Kwang station. Around Huai Kwang station, you have Nataree, Emanulle......across the road, Ceasar. Or visit the famous Posiedon which is another train stop away (Suthisan), however you need a bit of walking for both station. Catch a taxi otherwise.
After that, you can meet up at Silom again and the restaurants and pubs there is fantastic. Hey, you just hit two birds with one stone.
I will be there Good Friday weekend but alot of golfing with Mrs and friends.
With the MTR and Subway, anywhere you stay shd be convenient.
Have fun.

QUOTE=sxzx4u]1st time going bangkok with wife. need advice from bro here on where to go at nite.

Would love to hv some fun but too bad wife is with me :( Can any 1 advice on where to go at night? or places that i can "enjoy" myself yet my wife can shop or massage...

Thanks a lot. :D[/QUOTE]

sxzx4u
16-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks! i'll look into the website u intro. Infact this is not my 1st time to bangkok but previously are with friend and no gf with us. will take ur advice so that can hit two birds with one stone. :D :D Oh btw i'll also going on the good friday weekend.

cheer

garystar
16-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Go to Lompini Night Paza, your wife can go shopping and you can have drink at Food center or go for a good tradition massage at the paza. I have had a good leg and body massage there but no hanki panki.

MrBeeRocks
17-03-2005, 12:47 AM

you are 1 funny guy... ever heard of smuggler bring police to the scene of the crime???

unless you can cook up a freaking good reason to ninja for 2-3 hours in the afternoon, i suggest that you just be a good husband for this trip... and leave the cheonging to the rest of us... haha

don't scared, bkk will not run away... your wife might if you get caught...

tirak69
17-03-2005, 12:52 AM
just stick to all the tourist spots and you'll be fine. you can keep her busy with a credit card (no limit) and drop her at:
1. Central Chitlom (chitlom BTS)
2. Emporium (phrom phong BTS)
3. Mah boon krong (national stadium BTS)
4. Siam discovery/square (siam BTS)
5. Central world plaza (chitlom BTS)
6. weekend go jatujak (morchit BTS)
7. at night can go patpong or suan lum nite bazaar (near silom MRT)

then as the other bros say u can then head off to Hway Kwang MRT and do ur MP rounds when u reach ground level... kekeke... bear in mind they open late afternoon... else not much choice.

TD0620G
17-03-2005, 02:36 AM
I'm also in a similar boat, everytime go Bangkok got tirak there so can't do much. Since your wife is going with you, agree with MrBeeRocks, just be a good husbund la, don't under-estimate a woman's perception. If she smells a different kind of perfume etc on you then hell might break loose.

However it may be a good idea just to survey prospective areas for your next visit :)

I got 1 friend also very interested to join cheong sessions in Bangkok but cannot get away from gf. Always checking his hp messages, computer files, emails, bank account ... wah lou, if caught sure die.

liketoplay
17-03-2005, 09:00 AM

Since you can't go to the cheong places , suggest you go to Asia Hotel for a massage. Its unisex so both can go together. Opt for seperate rooms , they do extra service there.

Darknites
17-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Since you can't go to the cheong places , suggest you go to Asia Hotel for a massage. Its unisex so both can go together. Opt for seperate rooms , they do extra service there.
haha.. this method brings back memory...

not that i've done it in BK before.. but i did it in China... was first time there many years ago.. thought that the hotel massage was clean, and checked into the massage together with wife..

as it was not those big and grand HC, the recep recommend that my wife take a private room as the common area has other guys.. so, she checked into her room, i checked into mine.. the gal that massaged me was hot! but as that was my first time there (and also have not done reseach on China), did not dare to do anything though the gal kept hinting.. the fortunate thing was, i entended my hour as the gal was quite a good chat also, and a little into the extended hour, my wife came into the room.. really fortunate i wasn't doing anything!

anyway.. as i said, brought back memory.. but now that i'm seasoned (kekeke), think i will be game to do the above.. just screw her between the 1st hour where wife won't have finished.. by the time the session end, both of us would be satisfied.. :D

Cheers,
Shadow

sxzx4u
17-03-2005, 09:41 AM

Aiya, I should hv consults u guys here before my booking :o I already book twin tower hotel. too bad!

Anybody can recommend independent Spa or massage that hv special yet unisex at siam city? :D

sxzx4u
17-03-2005, 09:47 AM
you are 1 funny guy... ever heard of smuggler bring police to the scene of the crime???

unless you can cook up a freaking good reason to ninja for 2-3 hours in the afternoon, i suggest that you just be a good husband for this trip... and leave the cheonging to the rest of us... haha

don't scared, bkk will not run away... your wife might if you get caught...

Ya bangkok won't run away :D but u know lar most guys don't like shopping, and i'm one of them :D

easyeasy
17-03-2005, 09:54 AM
and a little into the extended hour, my wife came into the room.. really fortunate i wasn't doing anything!
Shadow

you damn lucky

sinfulguy
17-03-2005, 11:19 AM
I agree with what bro "liketoplay" said...

I was recently in bangkok with my wife...went massage at Asia Hotel...got separate rooms....the messeusse will massage you without the towel...half way thru...my brother erected...she ask if I want to massage "there" I didn't ask how much as I don;t have enought cash with me that night....

Will definitely try next time....oh...the bigger rooms have a bath tub and a suana in the room....never tried special in the suana b4//should be fun

eddy
17-03-2005, 11:38 AM
issit just u and ur wife or in a bigger group with other like minded guys? easier to operate and go out as a group of guys at night while the ladies do their own thing

Also despite the skytrain and mrt making things more convenient, just make sure u stay close to the station.

I assume u will be on some kind of free and easy package.... Asia Hotel will most likely be one of the hotels for u to choose. Use it. right next to skytrain station. Then life will be much easier for u without wasting time travelling. Time management is critical with 2-3 hrs free and literally saving minutes is crucial!

sxzx4u
17-03-2005, 03:35 PM
issit just u and ur wife or in a bigger group with other like minded guys? easier to operate and go out as a group of guys at night while the ladies do their own thing

Also despite the skytrain and mrt making things more convenient, just make sure u stay close to the station.

I assume u will be on some kind of free and easy package.... Asia Hotel will most likely be one of the hotels for u to choose. Use it. right next to skytrain station. Then life will be much easier for u without wasting time travelling. Time management is critical with 2-3 hrs free and literally saving minutes is crucial!

Not big group just 2 person trip. I have already book twin tower hotel so no choice... Any bro hv idea on any happening around MBK or Siam square?

Freestyler69
17-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Not big group just 2 person trip. I have already book twin tower hotel so no choice... Any bro hv idea on any happening around MBK or Siam square?

go shopping, do all the tourist stuff, keep occupied for the whole day, drain her out.

Then night comes, bring her to hard Rock or Bed Supper Club order drinks and get her to party till she drop.. drunk and passing out.

Once in room, she might start to puke.. then put her to bed and comfort her.. tell you you gonna buy some samll food for her while she rest..

off you go to Siam Square or Siam Hotel, grab a FL ST.. and done which it.most convenient place to do guerilla warfare is Sukh Rd. Lots of hotels with FLs on the street and hourly hotels just 10 mins walk..

Alternatively go to Ally Cats bar, they opens 10/11am get a BBBJ done in bar .. within 30 mins or so, you r out...

Good Luck but I strongly advise against that idea. Not good to do that on family trips..

tokkon1
17-03-2005, 05:16 PM

When I was on honeymoon with my wife in Bkk years ago, I purposely put into my wallet a Bangkok client namecard. Told her I have to visit this client and took an afternoon off.

Spent that whole afternoon in the company of 2 real sisters in Chao Phya 2.
Before returning to hotel, walk around for a bit to cancel out the freshly bathed look and smell. Funny thing is, sex with my new wife that nite was even better with the image of the 2 sisters that I had in the afternoon still fresh in my mind... :D

blue_swatch
19-03-2005, 10:04 AM
When I was on honeymoon with my wife in Bkk years ago, I purposely put into my wallet a Bangkok client namecard. Told her I have to visit this client and took an afternoon off.

Spent that whole afternoon in the company of 2 real sisters in Chao Phya 2.
Before returning to hotel, walk around for a bit to cancel out the freshly bathed look and smell. Funny thing is, sex with my new wife that nite was even better with the image of the 2 sisters that I had in the afternoon still fresh in my mind... :D

wah lao, honeymoon still go cheong ah! I take my hats off u :eek:

tokkon1
19-03-2005, 01:09 PM
wah lao, honeymoon still go cheong ah! I take my hats off u :eek:

Honeymoon in name only lah...Before marriage oredi havin frequent sex with fiancee. No big deal...hehe :D

icemandic
06-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Yo going with my GF this Dec 06 and staying in the same hotel as you.

ARrrrhh Twin Tower

Does anyone knows any action there? Should i switch to Eastin instead?

darick53
07-11-2006, 02:30 PM
You can send ur wife to the spa where some bros have recommended. Then you can go to JC Massage at Patpong, this is a new place. Ladies there is quite nice. I have been to this place for 4 times since they open 2.5 months ago.

Chief_Executive
07-11-2006, 04:28 PM
just invite yur wife join u and u have threesome lah. like that more fun right???

sxzx4u
08-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Yo going with my GF this Dec 06 and staying in the same hotel as you.

ARrrrhh Twin Tower

Does anyone knows any action there? Should i switch to Eastin instead?

there are action in Twin Tower Hotel. Go to the spa and try urself. BUT no guarantee as I know some gal does earn extra from it.

icemandic
08-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Yo thks for the tip, whats the estimated charges or tips to give? Any nearby happening near there? I will be staying in Asia too during my stay? I heard the spa is quite happening too? What the tip or charges for special?

there are action in Twin Tower Hotel. Go to the spa and try urself. BUT no guarantee as I know some gal does earn extra from it.

indoman_il
08-11-2006, 08:23 PM
u guys all send your woman to massage, I just wonder if woman get extra service too in HC.... any info???

Gentle Beast
08-11-2006, 10:05 PM

Even if you can get away with the sexy body massage and extras, your body will hint of shower gel. If you still need to get it off, be exTRA careful hor!

GLHunter
09-11-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm also in a similar boat, everytime go Bangkok got tirak there so can't do much. Since your wife is going with you, agree with MrBeeRocks, just be a good husbund la, don't under-estimate a woman's perception. If she smells a different kind of perfume etc on you then hell might break loose.

However it may be a good idea just to survey prospective areas for your next visit :)

I got 1 friend also very interested to join cheong sessions in Bangkok but cannot get away from gf. Always checking his hp messages, computer files, emails, bank account ... wah lou, if caught sure die.

actually, if u went "missing" for a few hrs she will declare u as go hanky panky liao. confirmed one. :p

icemandic
09-11-2006, 07:51 PM
I was thinking that both of us go spa in private while i hv special while she is having massage.

Anyone hv idea on the tips for special??

Even if you can get away with the sexy body massage and extras, your body will hint of shower gel. If you still need to get it off, be exTRA careful hor!

kuhnbela
09-11-2006, 08:09 PM
agree with chief executive. Best is to go to massage together and get two girls. Can have great fun if she be willing.

F-boy
11-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Too kinky for some. I suggest make her drunk or add a little little bit sleeping pills if she dun drink. And then sneak out after she knockout.