17-03-2005, 01:21 AM
which girl u tried?

Ting_Ge
05-04-2005, 04:06 PM
which girl u tried?

Amy and bing bing

Batman Begins
05-04-2005, 04:30 PM
care 2 share more details in FR ? :) where the location n wats the damage ? :)

sensation
06-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Bro Batman,

You can see Bro TingGe put JC Hawaii... Means Joo Chiat.

I tried Amy too. She has this lusty look, and gave me a powerful massage, which I cannot sleep well for 2 days. Hahahhha...

Saw Bin Bin too... Very feminine and good-looker...

The rest of the gals look good too... depend on individual taste.

Basically, I met Bro TingGe at Hawaii TN. And he's a good companion!

Well, how good are the gals and the place, and the boss?? Go and try. If good, pls up our points - to let us know we did a good reccomendation.

I had a good time with Bro TingGe at Eminent Plaza Health Centre - 2nd level. The gals there are superb... and their hottest gal makes my heart melt... arrghhh... cannot stand it already!!!

Gd nite... sweet dreams... nice gal... nice smile...
care 2 share more details in FR ? :) where the location n wats the damage ? :)

chuan25
07-04-2005, 12:22 AM
what's de damage?

Amy provide what kind of services? FJ,BJ or HJ?

and what about bing bing too?

Bros, please give a full detailed field report, so that we guys can consider to patron them. :)

sensation
07-04-2005, 02:43 AM
Dear Bro chuan25,

Pls understand that it's not that I do not want to conceal anything but this is what I can tell you...

The Boss of Hawaii has good attitude, make sure you are attended, get a suitable gal etc. Very impt to me, cos' it makes me feel I'm a valued customer.

The gals look good - TingTing(Long-haired, demure, feminine, young... did not try cos' I was talking to my bro TingGe, and someone took her in the end), Bin Bin(Bro TingGe felt she's not bad) Amy(Both TingGe and myself said Bagus! Slutty, petite-sized) and there a few more good ones...

The environment is nice too!

Ok, try the above 3 mentioned, but if you want a good fuck - Amy!(Cannot remember, but think she looks at you while Bj, or is it some other gal? Hahahaha... die lah fuck too many already...) Then when you are there, you can look-see, and decide in future who would be your next gal.
I believe all services are provided, Damage = 30 + 50hj/100fj

Any prob, look for boss, he's the best!

Cheers bro!

Pls up TingGe and my points if you find the place good. If bad, pls let us know why as well.
what's de damage?

Bros, please give a full detailed field report, so that we guys can consider to patron them. :)

chuan25
07-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Thanks for de great report.

Feel to try Amy, anyway don't all girls stare at you when they BJ? ha ha ha.

Do they strip all naked or just strip de panty?

Thanks, bros. :)

Hard-up
08-04-2005, 08:01 AM
Dudes, i used to frequent Hawaii.. 2nd storey near 7-11 hor... but dmg very high... i tried a gal call Yiling.. earlier this year around jan.. wa she gif good BJ.... my 1st xp wif her ended up in a bonk at dmg 80... heart pain cos i cun stand it... her massage is pretty good for the 1st time.. but as i see her more often.. looks like she only msg ur back then flip you over to msg ur balls then pop the golden question... "yao ma? with a sugar coated smile" before i could answer she say "80 bucks okay?" my didi head nodded n i am a poorer man...
anyway... i stopped for like a while now.. so wld appreciate any kind bros can tell mi if Yiling is still there or any good gals here

Ting_Ge
08-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Feel to try Amy, anyway don't all girls stare at you when they BJ? ha ha ha.
nOT REALLI THEY CONCENTRATE ON BLOWING WITH GOOD SUCTION(AMY)
Do they strip all naked or just strip de panty?
yES...OF COS STRIP ALL.......

dAMAGE 30 +100

Ting_Ge
08-04-2005, 12:35 PM
what's de damage?
30+100 (30 PAY OUTSIDE AT REP AFT ALL)

aLL...BJ GOOD SUCTION
GAL NEXT DOOR, NICE BOOBS 34b
BRO SENSATION.....CAN U DO IT

Ting_Ge
08-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Why onli 2 ?
Had been obser at place for 2 hours(boss always pour water, chit chat) telling u the rest are normal
Maybe some look old, too tall, no well dress etc....not high to recommendation.

ting ting
See very innocent look, wearing jean like schl gal.

Recommendation*********
Amy
Looks: 8/10 (I like her looks, bitchy i tink or CFM face)
figure: 9/10 (b cup and close to C & big/ rounded type)
Attitude: 10/10 (very frenly, even if no service, will no have black face and still chat with you)
HJ:8/10 (pretty normal but always caress and stroke didi)
BJ: 8/10(got suction, 5mins, quite long i tink)
FJ: 8/10 (eager type, GF feelings depend??, maybe because I her regular customer)
RTF:yes. next visit will whack her hard.
Damage: 90(nego) + 30 entrance.

Bin Bin
Looks:8/10 (inccent cum normal cum gal next door)
Figure: 9/10 (nice boobs, reallli)
BJ : dun have (proceed to FXXX)
FJ :10/10 Very wet and suction (tight), can lick and fingering,wow so watery.
rtf : No. i try other place

The end, the rest me not going to try, reason as above.

akaza24
08-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Why onli 2 ?
Had been obser at place for 2 hours(boss always pour water, chit chat) telling u the rest are normal
Maybe some look old, too tall, no well dress etc....not high to recommendation.

ting ting
See very innocent look, wearing jean like schl gal.

Recommendation*********
Amy
Looks: 8/10 (I like her looks, bitchy i tink or CFM face)
figure: 9/10 (b cup and close to C & big/ rounded type)
Attitude: 10/10 (very frenly, even if no service, will no have black face and still chat with you)
HJ:8/10 (pretty normal but always caress and stroke didi)
BJ: 8/10(got suction, 5mins, quite long i tink)
FJ: 8/10 (eager type, GF feelings depend??, maybe because I her regular customer)
RTF:yes. next visit will whack her hard.

Bin Bin
Looks:8/10 (inccent cum normal cum gal next door)
Figure: 9/10 (nice boobs, reallli)
BJ : dun have (proceed to FXXX)
FJ :10/10 Very wet and suction (tight), can lick and fingering,wow so watery.
rtf : No. i try other place

The end, the rest me not going to try, reason as above.

Wow, these 2 gals seems a good catch, gv so high ratings. By the way, how is their massage skills? Prefer those that gv a gd massage followed by some special treats. Of coz, looks n figure must be there too, nowadays very hard to find such good lobangs liao...

shiokmc
08-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Ting_Ge

thanks for the recommendation..... erm...but where exactly is this 'Hawaii' in jC ? red-coloured doors ? grd/floor or upstairs ?

thanks bro

sensation
09-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Bro shiokmc,

Honestly, 2 gals caught my eye back then(2 weeks ago) - Ting Ting & Amy. My top choice would be Ting Ting(very gf look, innocent, youthful) but Amy does give you a better service. Me got a real problem as in if the gal looks too pure,very difficult for me to do fj. Cannot bear to do so. That's why getting Amy(sluttish) in the end appears to be the RIGHT choice.
The other gals looks pretty good, of cos there are a 1-2 black sheeps.

Where is Hawaii?
Like one of our other bros said, you have to see a 7-11.
It's along the famous Joo Chiat street. Let's say you walk from Katong side, main junction, where Katong Mall is. You need to walk for something like 5-10mins(Fast 5 mins or less, you friend friend with snail = you reach there more than 10mins...)

As there is not much 7-11 along that street, 7-11 would serve to be a good indication of Hawaii TN.

Hawaii is on the 2nd flr.

Still cannot find? Pm Bro Ting Ge & see he's willing to go with you.

Tata...

Ting_Ge

thanks for the recommendation..... erm...but where exactly is this 'Hawaii' in jC ? red-coloured doors ? grd/floor or upstairs ?

thanks bro

akaza24
09-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Ting_Ge

thanks bro

If u walk/drive in from joo chiat rd where jazzy club 51 is, u will encounter 2 7-eleven stores. This place is jus besides the 2nd 7-eleven store, a little after bit jus after Dunearn Rd. Its also quite near to Guo Long Massage, if u koe where it is....

Gd luck

chuan25
09-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks bros, I have tried Amy. FJ. shiok man! tight pussy (think she squeeze the cunt muscle, ha ha ha).

She moan n gave a slut look, better than my girlfriend. ha ha ha

I found she shaved her pussy (near the cunt) but of course she did not shave above.

Anyway, r all the girls provide all de services?

kun2001
09-04-2005, 08:52 PM
hush hush

havent u read today's wanbao (this wkend, there will also be a chinese talk show abt JC)

do u want to get 'caught' in the act by attracting unwanted attention here?

sensation
10-04-2005, 07:02 AM
Dear Bro kun2001,

No prob, we talk something else.

Bro TingGe, my prediction come true right? Blackburn won 3-0!

Sigh... somehow it was a pleasure to accompany you to our famous Red District area... the gals really look good in that house...

But now, no mood already... why? I also dunno...

Well, till the next time, by the way, my best prediction for tonight's games is Barcelona to beat Real...

Me lovesick now, how bro TingGe? *Chuckles*

chuan25
10-04-2005, 04:53 PM
think we should less patron this area, who know the anti-vice will bludge into de room when we r fucking the PRC.

Need to keep low profile these days in JC, very hot spot for media n police leh!!

Sypnotic
11-04-2005, 01:43 PM
FR on EVA

Face: 6.5 (ah lian look abit daodao)
Boobs: A+
HJ: N/A
BBBJ: 3 Can feel nv touch Head only on balls
FJ: 5 (nothing to shout about)
RTF: Not her maybe..
Massage:rubba rubba sop

iloveu
11-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Be careful all Bro.....
My Friend in AV unit says that they will be sweeping those places that attract a lots of attention.....

Looks like Hawaii will not be spared. stop going there after recent raid to their neighbour......

just be careful all bros. avoid these places at the moment especially recent newspaper report again. "Are JC Clean up"

gd luck bro

shiokmc
12-04-2005, 12:59 AM
T H A N K you !!!!!!!!

:p great fJ by AMY ..... gf feeliNg n great whimpers n moanin :p

chuan25
12-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Amy very choosy on people, my friend experienced on her, cannot suck nipples.

But when I tried on her, she allowed everything, finger her clitoris but no insertion. During FJ, try different position from missionary to doggie. shiok!!!

Lick my balls too, she was good at seducing, slowly lick yr chest then ur balls n dick.

Think she never give FJ to all guys, depend on her mood???? I dont know......, any patronage experience she rejected FJ??? Pls share.

hornyman 28
12-04-2005, 09:30 PM
:mad: u all fukin morons or wat.....frm wat u all posted these few days.....the AV will notice tis TN joints in no time .....may all ur dicks rot in HELL.!!!!!! :mad:

chuan25
12-04-2005, 10:52 PM
bros,

not need so angry. na bei!!

Anti-vice already knows all TN have such service. Not need to hide, its a matter of time all TN got wipe out. Please live in reality!!!

sensation
13-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro Chuan and all,

Actually, I was trying to rationalise this issue. About AV raids etc.

I was talking to one of my buddy in the force, and basically, they raid is mainly due to complaints. If other reasons, my apologies for being ignorant.

Yes, I could write more FRs on my cheonging-spree for the past 2-3 weeks. Vitamin M seriously depleted...

But again, I don't want to cause problems for certain parties etc...

At 1st thought, maybe posting good FRs (I don't normally post lousy FRs...) would help their business grow, but certain feedback made me think otherwise.

Maybe, I shld post more like, the masseur commented my backside is beautiful... this shld be all right?

To be fair to Bro Hornyman 28, it's advised not to post FRs, especially if you want your gal to be good and well... more happy times together, and not call for booking, and something happened to her...

I believe we all want PEACE, and HARMONY...
bros,

not need so angry. na bei!!

Anti-vice already knows all TN have such service. Not need to hide, its a matter of time all TN got wipe out. Please live in reality!!!

monster98
13-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Dunearn Rd.
Gd luck

Bro... Is Duman Road not Dunearn Road...... :p

akaza24
14-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Bro... Is Duman Road not Dunearn Road...... :p

Hmm...thanks for the correction. :)

chuan25
14-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Hi all TN cheong bros,

Anyone try sammy, Elaine, ting ting, or others before.

Pls give FR from these girls. thanks

kun2001
14-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Inside info...

AV will launch raid in coming days to root out the last of the mohicans.

Cheongsters beware

chuan25
15-04-2005, 12:34 AM
bros ting-ge,

u have tried Amy on her BJ, she did it without condom? pls share the spectacular moments... :)

I asked her to BJ me but rejected. :(

Ting_Ge
16-04-2005, 03:13 PM
bros ting-ge,

u have tried Amy on her BJ, she did it without condom? pls share the spectacular moments... :)

I asked her to BJ me but rejected. :(

bro chuan25,
Tried again, she blow with CM, blow u to heaven. Can PM me wif u wan to go again.

Ting_Ge
16-04-2005, 03:14 PM
T H A N K you !!!!!!!!

:p great fJ by AMY ..... gf feeliNg n great whimpers n moanin :p
Great, my recommendation is good huh, re to add my point.Thanks

Ting_Ge
16-04-2005, 03:16 PM
FR on EVA

Face: 6.5 (ah lian look abit daodao)
Boobs: A+
BBBJ: 3 Can feel nv touch Head only on balls
FJ: 5 (nothing to shout about)
RTF: Not her maybe..
Massage:rubba rubba sop

Forget abt the rest. Amy and bing bing more worth FXXX

maxxie
16-04-2005, 04:58 PM
hi bros,

i work in joo chiat area, n i notice they raid only at night n concentrate on tn n hc so i think @ late afternoon n eveing is safe. :)

akaza24
16-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Forget abt the rest. Amy and bing bing more worth FXXX

Bing Bing got the type of look n attitude that i like. Gal next door look, veri pleasing for me. The only minus pts is her baby fats around the waist. If can slimmer will be tak gong liao. Normally i dun rate veri high for TN gers but this Bing Bing definitely worth mi RTF.

chuan25
16-04-2005, 09:12 PM
bro Ting-Ge,

thanks for the advice. Anyway did u try elaine?? how her performance? BJ with CM?? FJ?

Any bros out there if try elaine before, pls share the moments... :)

sensation
16-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Dear Bro chuan, & Bro TingGe,

Hope this helps...

Basically, the gals are generally good, of cos' if you are street-smart, you can somehow tell if the gal is worthwhile the $$$ on the spot.

I rem Bin Bin has this mature & good-looking face. Since Bro TingGe says gd, shld be gd.

Have you asked for Ting Ting? Youthful, good-looking, slimmer... seems like your type?

Bro TingGe, long time no talk, no meet already, huh?

Me unlikely to cheong TN now, when's our next visit to Eminent? Have you tried Jess already?

Keep in touch!
bro Ting-Ge,

thanks for the advice. Anyway did u try elaine?? how her performance? BJ with CM?? FJ?

chuan25
17-04-2005, 12:28 AM
Bros sensation,

Went there yesterday, the next door moaning from the guy was so loud that I can't stop laughing in my room. ha ha ha.

Have you tried Elaine before, saw her quite chio type but abit at older side.
How's her performance?? :D

whisperingwind
17-04-2005, 01:07 AM
bro chuan25,
Tried again, she blow with CM, blow u to heaven. Can PM me wif u wan to go again.

I went there yesterday evening with a fren. I tried Amy while fren had Ting Ting.

Amy's massage is okay and she gave me a bbbj. Very nice but only on tip ..

Massage - 6
BBBJ - 6
FJ - 8 with GF feeling

Simple FR to share for Amy.

Fren was super super happy with Ting Ting.... hahhahaha..

Cheers

sensation
17-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Bro chuan25,

Simple then! Try the gal that made the poor guy moan...

Believe you wish that guy was u, right?

Cheers!

Bros sensation,

Went there yesterday, the next door moaning from the guy was so loud that I can't stop laughing in my room. ha ha ha.

terror
17-04-2005, 01:42 AM
The shop has pic of hawaii scene

sensation
17-04-2005, 01:42 AM
Oh yes, Elaine, have not seen her b4, and I won't be going to TN for a long while... Why? If you check out my postings, you will find out...

I saw one more place which seems to have good-looking gals... Geylang... Keen?

Opposite CPA building... near junction off Aljunied MRT... there's a comic shop along the lane...

Did not try b4 but thought it would be good to share... in case you want new lobang...

Bro TingGe! New lobang!

Bros sensation,

sensation
18-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Bro chuan25,

I just rem and thought it would be good to share with you...

1) Talking abt Amy's services, do you know where is Petain? I strongly recommend you try out the Queen of Petain, and tell me what you think. Pls don't ask me any further questions rgd this issue, until you have tried her.(*There is definitely a reason, and you will know the answer after you have tried her)

2) About Elaine - How come you keep on mentioning her? Is there something you saw that attracts your attention?

Good Monday!

bro Ting-Ge,

groo
18-04-2005, 07:10 PM
...I saw one more place which seems to have good-looking gals... Geylang... ...Opposite CPA building... near junction off Aljunied MRT... there's a comic shop along the lane...Did not try b4 but thought it would be good to share...

hi bro sensation, i worked near CPA Bldg, so always pass the place...

Yes, the gals looks hot, in hot shorts n tees or tight qipaos, always sitting or standing near the entrance showing off their steaming figures...! :D

But some bros in other threads have pointed out that they gave very bad service... 'qing-ting-dian-shui' touch-touch massage n straight to specials which are also no good... :(

But if you're into roaming that steaming-hot body n not on the massage, then carry on, i guess!

chuan25
18-04-2005, 11:15 PM
wow, Amy BBBJ, so nice but only tip? she didn't blow de whole shaft? maybe scare lah!! scare u ejaculate into her mouth, ha ha ha.

anyway my friend said she lick balls too, so nice... need to try her on next visit!!

chuan25
18-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Bros sensation,

just wonder how elaine services, nothing much. maybe I need experience her next time. :D

Anyway any brothers out there dare to lick the girls pussy?? Also wonder if they allow us to lick their cunt?? anyone to share such moments ... :p

sensation
19-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Haha... looks like my recomendations not too bad huh!

I went there yesterday evening with a fren. I tried Amy while fren had Ting Ting.

Fren was super super happy with Ting Ting.... hahhahaha..

Cheers

sensation
19-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Dear Bro groo,

1stly, it's good to know someone agree with my feedback, and not me "seeing things" in the late night - 12 plus.

Honestly, in such places, I don't expect any massage, cos' let's face it!!!

Yes, whether they provide good service is always a big question mark...

But I thought for a first, they REALLY give you that horny feeling by their looks...

Signing off!

hi bro sensation, i worked near CPA Bldg, so always pass the place...

Yes, the gals looks hot, in hot shorts n tees or tight qipaos, always sitting or standing near the entrance showing off their steaming figures...! :D

But some bros in other threads have pointed out that they gave very bad service... 'qing-ting-dian-shui' touch-touch massage n straight to specials which are also no good... :(

But if you're into roaming that steaming-hot body n not on the massage, then carry on, i guess!

groo
19-04-2005, 08:46 PM
...Anyway any brothers out there dare to lick the girls pussy?? Also wonder if they allow us to lick their cunt?? anyone to share such moments ...

This is hard to answer, 'cos it depends how comfortable they are with you...

I suggest when they r performing bbbj or bj, ask them to perform 69... if they r willing, then bingo! most probable they will let u service their pussies.... :D

But u dare to take the chance??? I'll only do it at certain outlets, like in a HC n ONLY-ONLY-ONLY when i'm very comfortable with the WL myself... TNs for me are a BIG NO-NO!!!

So take care n Cheers!!! :p

groo
19-04-2005, 09:02 PM
...Honestly, in such places, don't expect any massage... whether they provide good service is always a big question mark... ...But first, they REALLY give you that horny feeling by their looks.....

hehheh, when i reached the shop, i usually hope the traffic light will turn red so i can slow down my car or stop outside the shop to 'bio' those sitting down by the doorway, hoping they will 'zao-kng' :p but so far no such luck... only lots of hot chicken thighs n chicken wings exposure... Bwahhahahahaah!!! :D

Anyway, hope someone can give a solid FR on this place over at the other thread...

sensation
19-04-2005, 09:06 PM
1 month ago, I'll definitely be the "guinea pig"...

Now... highly doubtful...

Cheers guys!

hehheh, when i reached the shop, i usually hope the traffic light will turn red so i can slow down my car or stop outside the shop to 'bio' those sitting down by the doorway, hoping they will 'zao-kng' :p but so far no such luck... only lots of hot chicken thighs n chicken wings exposure... Bwahhahahahaah!!! :D

Anyway, hope someone can give a solid FR on this place over at the other thread...

chuan25
20-04-2005, 12:03 AM
so any brothers tried to lick the cunt of Hawaii's girls??

Always when I was massaging, could hear Ting Ting moaning (cos ask my girl who's moaning so loud, she said was Ting Ting), Dont know its fake orgasm or really she love to be fucked!!

She really spoilt my relaxation cos de moaning is like Japan AV. Sometimes I am there to relax but such moaning spoilt my mood

groo
20-04-2005, 09:19 PM
1 month ago, I'll definitely be the "guinea pig"...Now... highly doubtful...

Alamak! Should have hold out for another 3 days n keep my mouth shut!!! Then we'll get to see if our 'guinea pig' enjoyed his session or cum out n 'pui-chao-nua'!!!! Bwahahahahahah!!! :D

groo
20-04-2005, 09:24 PM
so any brothers tried to lick the cunt of Hawaii's girls??...Always when I was massaging, could hear Ting Ting moaning ...Dont know its fake orgasm or really love to be fucked!!...really spoilt my relaxation cos de moaning is like Japan AV... spoilt my mood
Now my personal opinion, OK? Usually i get turned off by loud moaning, u ask me i think it's too fake... What really turned me on are the soft moans n whines cause these were what i heard when i was bonking non-WLs. And i can say there are many HC girls who dun usually moan until the AV guys can hear them from the main road!!! Heeheehee!!! :D

chuan25
21-04-2005, 01:15 AM
hi bros,

Have u tried any outlet in Joo Chiat besides Hawaii?

Think of trying other outlets in JC but afraid the service no good. The service here I mean good massage for around 45mins, towards the ending moment then the prc girls start to pop up the golden question .. of course the golden moment but be shiok too.

Any brothers care to share FR on other outlets in JC since there are many such joints in JC.

Thanks & Cheers for our Dicks!!! :D

Ting_Ge
21-04-2005, 12:33 PM
hi bros,

Have u tried any outlet in Joo Chiat besides Hawaii?

:D

Yes...go to the corner one. Two unit on the left.
Tried on gal, forget the name...recommended by sensation.

Tired the gal raw.....
damage total 80+30=110.

chuan25
21-04-2005, 11:19 PM
How's de girl performance, better than Hawaii??

Try it raw?so risky to try raw,de girl willing to do so, its so dangerous, brother u need to take care. :)

Enjoy the fun n shiokness but be mindful of the risk behind, anyway we need to be healthy so that we can F till we r as old as 80++ ha ha ha :D

Sypnotic
22-04-2005, 04:11 PM
FR on Txxx Txxx
Wooo...
Looks: 7.5/10 (school girl)
Boobs: B but with boob job, hard breast anyone?
BJ: 6/10 Good suction, nice service.
FJ: 8/10 (many position young energetic)
Damage: 30+100fj
RTF: Went back twice... lol

chuan25
23-04-2005, 01:48 AM
bros Ting-Ge,

Recently, have u patron Amy? How's her service now. Did she bcome daring n suck your whole dick, lick yr balls n FJ raw??

I believe masseurs' guts improve when they serve more n more customers, get more experience. From intially, HJ then BJ, then BBBJ then FJ with condom, till the final one:FJ raw.

kun2001
23-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Dear Brudders,

Do Raw no good

Please read: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=19533

Going for HIV test is traumatising, having taken the test b4, though i m still clean

iloveu
25-04-2005, 07:05 PM
i believe tingting is someone i should be trying next......
the last time i had her, she gave me bbbj n i paid $50 for her service...
was there the previous week n heard her screaming from next door.....
her screams are so real like those in AV movie that makes me wan to come..... those bros who will be bonking her may wan to advise her to control herself more cos she really can moans. next time i hear her moans loud from next door again, i will knock on the wall......hehe

haha51
26-04-2005, 05:59 AM
Ting_Ge

thanks bro
want to go together mai????????????? :D

sensation
29-04-2005, 03:58 PM
i believe tingting is someone i should be trying next......
the last time i had her, she gave me bbbj n i paid $50 for her service...
was there the previous week n heard her screaming from next door.....
her screams are so real like those in AV movie that makes me wan to come..... those bros who will be bonking her may wan to advise her to control herself more cos she really can moans. next time i hear her moans loud from next door again, i will knock on the wall......hehe

Hahaha... I know what to do when I'm feeling down the next time... simply come to SB and have a good viewing... sure to have a laugh... GUARANTEED!

davegoh
29-04-2005, 06:33 PM
bro, u all should try the boss wife at hawaii her name is karen . her bj is very gooooooooooooooooood. good price hj 30,,,,bj 50 , fuck her at 70 :eek:

akaza24
30-04-2005, 06:21 PM
bro, u all should try the boss wife at hawaii her name is karen . her bj is very gooooooooooooooooood. good price hj 30,,,,bj 50 , fuck her at 70 :eek:

The boss actually allow his wife to service customers ?
Ehh, quite ridiculous.

sensation
30-04-2005, 06:27 PM
The boss actually allow his wife to service customers ?
Ehh, quite ridiculous.

Hahaha... I told you guys... whenever I need a laugh, or just take a peek at the threads here...

GUARANTEED AMUSEMENT!

(*Err... Bro DaveGoh, I think it's better you explain a little more what you mean by the boss's wife service... else all would be *confused*)

chuan25
30-04-2005, 11:26 PM
sure? Karen his wife, I dont think so. How could a husband allow that.Anyway, I find Karen lao chio, quite like her but didn't know she provide massage too.

any more brothers out there being massage by Karen before, pls share. And I been there a few times, boss didn't recommend Karen. anyway bros, pls share

iloveu
01-05-2005, 01:24 AM
i was serviced by karen b4 few times.
her skills are pretty gd..... especially her fingers with your backside and on the balls and cock.... i like her hand skills very much. one of the best i've tried. attempted to ask her for FJ but was rejected due to her period......maybe cos her husband there, thats y got rejected.

she has a pair of nice boobs and pink nipples......... those who prefer a bit of lau chio should try her.......

xocturnal
01-05-2005, 01:37 AM
Called today, karen no longer working.

xocturnal
03-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Was ard JC area yesterday so decide to give it a try. Entrance is not prominent just a door leading to 2nd level, like the privacy. Went up and saw a guy at the recep, not sure whether he is the boss or not. Ask for tingting, but busy working. Recommeded Tina to me, saying she is new. So went into on of the rooms and abt 2 mins later Tina came in. Slim, mid-20s, quite busty from Hangzhou, wearing mini-skirt. Only been working for abt 2 weeks, formerly from ktv (refuse to tell me which ktv). Opt for 1.5hrs with body scrub. Scrub was ok, quite sensual she moved to the lower body. Touch her legs..no reaction..ok liao. When it comes to the front, scrub around my groin alot but avoided my rod...which has harden by now. Went for shower and came back for some oil massage. Massage skill quite poor, press here and there only. Abt 25 min before time, ask me whether want fj or not. Walao she say until so loud I think all othere cubicles can hear also. I rejected and tell her to tone down and u know wat she reply...."why so shy every guys here all come for fj one".....fark man she don't know about AV meh??. So indicate only want hj and her face starts to change. Just went through the up and down motion, and when I wanted to go into her panties, she moved away saying that only can touch inside if I opt for FJ :mad: So I only touch outside, including the breast. Shoot my load and dress up. Paid her $30, but she insist $50. I told her off that $30 is the market rate for hj without autoroam and I only have enough money to pay for the 1.5 massage which is $55 (inclusive of the scrub). Just walk out of the room and pay at the recep. Guy ask me how is Tina and I just smile and shook my head, i think he got my message very clear from the look of his face. I will return to try TingTing, but definitely not Tina.

Look: 6/10
Boob: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Attitude: 4/10,
Massage skill: 2/10
HJ: 3/10
BJ/FJ: never try (after she asked me so loud who dare to try)
Overall: 4/10
RTF: NO

klyt11
03-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Look: 6/10
Boob: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Attitude: 4/10,
Massage skill: 2/10
HJ: 3/10
BJ/FJ: never try (after she asked me so loud who dare to try)
Overall: 4/10
RTF: NO

LOL... thanks bro for the news... one of these days must jio my friend go try... so how did tina ask u? dont mind if shy then nm hehe....

chuan25
03-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Agree, Tina service not so good, have tried her last week. HJ for $50. Allow to suck nipples (huge boobs with big pink nipples), try to insert into her pussy, but she pushed away, really turn off.

Her massage also no good, no strength.

will not try her anymore, we should get better service as we r customer who's willing to pay for the service!!

sensation
04-05-2005, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=xocturnal]
Guy ask me how is Tina and I just smile and shook my head, i think he got my message very clear from the look of his face. I will return to try TingTing, but definitely not Tina.

Dear Bro xocturnal,

Good for you Bro, in making the decision to come back and try again, despite the "not-so-good" experience with Tina.

I strongly believe the gentleman you saw was the boss. Gentleman with good attitude?

From what I know, the gals from all places earn their keeps, generally from big packages. So, if a small package is requested, likely, their faces turn sour... (That's why I normally would appreciate and take note of those with good attitude, despite not having...)

Anyway, all the best in yr future visits, Bro!

akaza24
04-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Went down sunday, intend to try Ting Ting, but busy working so boss recommended Eva. Take a look and see, hmmm, not bad wear tight sleeveless n tight demin shorts. Massage not bad with certain degree of strength there and occasionally brushing her smooth thigh against mi hand.
Was quoted 50 for HJ and says can touch her all over and promise to make me shiok one, so agrees. Lick nipples n balls before proceeding with the HJ, damn shiok as she stroke n suck mi nipps simultaneously while mi left hand squeezing her breasts n right hand attacking her below. Says next time try FJ with her.....Haha, remember last time BingBing also said that b4. Overall quite satisfying lah.

Looks: 6.5/10 (late 20s)
Boob: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 Slim n smooth skin (i like)
Attitude: 7.5/10 Auto lift her bra n take off shorts for u to touch...
Massage skills: 7.5/10
Hj : 8/10
Will return to try other gals....

chuan25
05-05-2005, 01:49 AM
Today, i did the most regret thing in life. I do raw with Amy.

I am so worried now.

hornyman 28
05-05-2005, 06:52 PM
:mad: tts bull shit.....With ur points n the no of posts in comparision....i relli wonder wat tis fcker is up to...All along askin any bros here whom had they tried n getting FR.Frankly speaking.....getting realli pissed off with tis ass hole (chuan 25).frm the way tt he post in tis tread ,make mi wonder tt if he had any misunderstandings with tis joints or the gals over there...

xocturnal
05-05-2005, 08:43 PM

I am so worried now.

I do not know wat u have against this joint, but ur bullshit really piss me off. Pls dont try to be funny or else samster here wil zap u to hell. If u are a competitor pls fuck off and dont try to ruin others business. :mad:

chuan25
06-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Come on brothers, this thread is not for people to voice out their comments about Hawaii TN?

I have nothing against Hawaii, I am no competitor as some fucker who think so! Pls dont assume things, guys. I am here to voice my opinions so that they helps all brothers who wanna patron Hawaii, too bad some brothers got it wrong & started to F me around. I love Hawaii alot as compare to other TN. Place is cosy, boss is good n friendly.

If you guys out there think otherwise, then don't read my FR. I am not here to ruin other business, we are living things, human. I know the difficulty of making business, making money. I am not like others assholes who think I am such hooligan who create havoc here n speaking rumuors (is there any which I have done so?) about this TN.

Pardon me for such behaviour n I will stop FR on Hawaii & will only report on good things about Hawaii instead of other sensitive negative issue which will provoke some assholes who dislike my comments.

So all of u happy now?

xocturnal
06-05-2005, 02:47 AM
If you guys out there think otherwise, then don't read my FR. I am not here to ruin other business, we are living things, human. I know the difficulty of making business, making money. I am not like others assholes who think I am such hooligan who create havoc here n speaking rumuors (is there any which I have done so?) about this TN.

Pardon me for such behaviour n I will stop FR on Hawaii & will only report on good things about Hawaii instead of other sensitive negative issue which will provoke some assholes who dislike my comments.

So all of u happy now?

What kind of FR have you posted so far in here? Fucking hell make some stupid remarks here and there throughout the whole thread. So making such fucking remarks like "Today, i did the most regret thing in life. I do raw with Amy." is a FR? It look more like trying to sabo her or the joint, hoping to highlight this joint to AV with all these wild claims about raw jobs and licking their cunt being offered, dont think we do not know wat you are up to ok

Ting_Ge
06-05-2005, 06:56 PM

I am so worried now.

thanks for sharing....dun do it again next time. i believe u not the only one who do raw. if Amy can raw with u , she raw with other any time any where

hornyman 28
06-05-2005, 09:02 PM
LIke i said earlier..there is bound to be a few ass hole in here tt is trying to be funny.And i realli appreaciate Bro Xocturnal 4 giving his views on tis bastard here(chuan 25).And i tot tt i am the only one who is pissed off.I juz dun understand y must he create such a nuisance to himself n 4 the gals.....Who noes if he will be bringing any kind of troubles 4 the gals now tt he have mentioned openly here....A real IDIOT i shld say :mad:
Now if i think who dares to patronise tis joints ...if the AV shld start to chk up on tis joint...

chuan25
07-05-2005, 12:35 AM
come on y still indulge in this discussion, if you are not happy, then don't read the thread. And stop calling me bastard n idiot unless you are one.

If you still can't forget about this issue, I suggest you don't read my thread. Lets put thing aside and move foward.

Even if no brothers discuss the TN activities in this forum,it's not a secret to AV that TN is a "sacred" place, you think AV is naive? I don't think so unless u r naive, face de real truth and live with it!

Stop this provocative & controversy issue which I had stirred!! Hope you are calm n rational after reading this explanation, if your anger still burn with fire, I really don't know how to react on your unhappiness.

Hope this cool your temper, if not go drink ENO.

klyt11
07-05-2005, 12:44 AM
can anyone provide address? thanks

I_hate_sex
07-05-2005, 03:24 AM
FR on Eva...

Tried HJ onli... (well... thats all she offered)

Was treated to a nice solid massage for about 20mins, then out of the blue, from nowhere, she suddenly placed her head next to mine!( really ticklish as her hair rubs against mine)
then asked me"Yao bu yao wan ah?"
Natural reply: Wan she mer?
And she offered: Hao wan de(fun) and HEN hao wan de(Very fun)

Asked for Hen hao wan... skully only HJ :(
But a gd one nevertheless... What if autoroaming and nipple "chooking", it was a treat having her treating you like an emperor juggling ur balls as her other hand completes the HJ.

Looks:7.5( pretty i must say... really)
Figure:7( at most B...but enough i guess)
HJ:8( her nipple kung fu really gd)
RTF: Probably... once AV close down :)

davegoh
09-05-2005, 05:28 PM
bro, u all should tried the lady boss of hawaii, her name is karen. her brow job is veri goooooooooooood

Tua K
10-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Bro, FYI bosslady Karen is back to China (Kumming) for holidays --expect to rtn in 1mth time , I think we should be discrete about Karen services --understand the bossman is also lurking in here 'fishing " for info --just my two cent worth.

akaza24
11-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Is Bing Bing still working there? I dont hv this place number and JC seems abit far from mi place, so dont wanna make a wasted trip there.

Tua K
11-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Bro, Bing bing still work there --but she a PR PDMM --so got flexi time from bossman --yesterday was there looking for her 6+pm stll not report to work --whoa seh!!!

Can try Chen chen --quite busty --can do AR + CIM + BJ + FJ total package $100 excl. massage which is $30-- BEST BUY!!!!

xocturnal
11-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Is Bing Bing still working there? I dont hv this place number and JC seems abit far from mi place, so dont wanna make a wasted trip there.

Yes she is, and still as playful ;)

akaza24
12-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Yes she is, and still as playful ;)

Thks for the info. She the type of TN gals I like, friendly n nice attitude.

K9696
16-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Thks for the info. She the type of TN gals I like, friendly n nice attitude.

any latest new update about this joint?? New gals??
besides TT BB Amy?? others :confused:

Tua K
17-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Hi bro , heard the lastest addition is SophSYT PRC fm Shanghai--being in Sillipore afew yr --maybe holding PR , quite gud massage , nice complextion , can raba raba southward only provide HJ , damage $50 only 1st week there --ma tu lioa!!!!

Tua K
17-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi bro --sorry typo --ger name Sophia

Hanxinco88
19-05-2005, 04:19 AM
FR on Eva...

Tried HJ onli... (well... thats all she offered)

Was treated to a nice solid massage for about 20mins, then out of the blue, from nowhere, she suddenly placed her head next to mine!( really ticklish as her hair rubs against mine)
then asked me"Yao bu yao wan ah?"
Natural reply: Wan she mer?
And she offered: Hao wan de(fun) and HEN hao wan de(Very fun)

Asked for Hen hao wan... skully only HJ :(
But a gd one nevertheless... What if autoroaming and nipple "chooking", it was a treat having her treating you like an emperor juggling ur balls as her other hand completes the HJ.

Looks:7.5( pretty i must say... really)
Figure:7( at most B...but enough i guess)
HJ:8( her nipple kung fu really gd)
RTF: Probably... once AV close down :)

My Humble contribution on Eva,

After checking this thread, went to Hawaii with one friend. Went up the flight of stairs and a man, I believe is the boss or maybe the Tua Peh Kong welcome us. He lead us to the rear area and there are about 5 girls there. He urge us to choose and my friend took Amy while I took quite a while to pick as honestly speaking, out of the five girls only Amy and another girl call Tina has really bitchy look with CFM face. I wanted to take Tina as the CFM face really turns me on!!! But boss says she is booked!!! Really disappointed, but frined alreafy took Amy and since dun want to wait. Pick Eva.

I was lead to a room together with Eva, the massage she gave was very hard!!! Honestly, been to many HC but I can tell that her massage is really lousy. After about 30-40 minutes, the golden question, came: Yao ma?
Of course "Yao Lah" , I thought but pretended dun understand so she started to lick me......this took about 5 minutes and I really had a hard on..... so I told her that she can really licked!...and she replied, " my pussy is even better" anyway, after a few rounds of negotiation, opted for the HJ service, I could say that her HJ is so-so....but I do enjoy her other movement such as licking your nipple and so on... As for autoroam, only the top, cannot allow finger....anyway, my grading for her is average but if not for her good licking portion, she will be getting a D- from me....

Looks:6 ( told me she is 26, but looks like 30 to me...but a little lau chio)
Figure:6(32B but I think maybe got children or what, nipple dark and sagging)
HJ:6(if not for her nipple licking gungfu, will be 4)
RTF: Never
Damage: $30 + $50

recommendation:
Friend took Amy, after that has been talking about her for 2 days and till now still talking,,,,so what you think?
Tina...(Very chio!!! but can anybody give FR on her?)

Hanxinco88
19-05-2005, 04:58 AM
Hi Bro,

Just like to share, the entrance fees stated is $30 but I overhead a regular who has been there and pay only $20 but I think for half an hour.

Have not tried to ask the boss but will confirm again on my next visit :D

Cheers

Thanks

sensation
19-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Hi Bro,

Just like to share, the entrance fees stated is $30 but I overhead a regular who has been there and pay only $20 but I think for half an hour.

Have not tried to ask the boss but will confirm again on my next visit :D

Cheers

Thanks

Dear Bros of Hawaii TN,

1) Confirmed $20 = 1/2 hour!

2) Hmm... I really thought Eva's massage was very good... in fact, thought of getting her as my regular masseur... but must do it after work, cos' I was so sleepy after her super massage, and have to brace myself up to work..

ponkponk
26-05-2005, 01:36 AM
FR report on my visit few weeks ago, any new ladies there now with the standard below?:

Boss recommend amy on one of my visits, ask her to come out and i say OK!!
went with her to the cubicle and ask for mosha.
she went out to get the ?cream? and i strip naked and lay on the massage bed with towel covering my brother.
she came bk and surprise to see me laying...ask me to turn over and lay on my front...while doing that, she just take out my towel and comment nice butts...pai seh leh...comment on guy nice butt......
she proceed sop..back...then arm...then....the very enjoyin part...around the area of my ass...where she did a circular motion around it...and immediate my brother wanted to stand straight while i m laying down..!!..
she did that for abt 10mins....WAH....
and ask me turn over....and say...its time to 'ann' this one...pointing to my brother...i cannot resist...and let her carry on....first she hj and i auto roam.....her boobs...nice and right size for her...out of the blue she proceed to lick my balls...!!...stun...thought she want giv bbbj......
i ask her to take off yr top...and she happily did...
then i auto roam her 'meow meow' while she carry on hj...and i ask her to remove your bottom too...take note guys..pls be polite and ask her.........she proceed but left her panties on...and i signal to her about that...and she took it all off...!!!her 'meow meow' feels warm and juicy!!...
after that she squeeze on the bed with me and give me hj and kiss my nipples...wonderful...dunkoe how long it was.....but shiok man...before long i blew it all over my body...she was quick and use the towel to block...haha...
then i went bath......thinking...wat a catch...services and quality...!!...guys...be nice to her and if all are like her service, we be veri poor every month...!

Amy
Looks: 9/10 (CFM and slut face, sometimes cute love it!)
figure: 8/10 (b cup, abit thin )
Attitude: 10/10 (very nice....talk to u)
HJ:9/10
Damage: 50+ 40 entrance.

another day then fr on Bing Bing...a very malu 1.....time to sleep...now

Sypnotic
30-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Dear All bros... Just some info to share... U can actually Tao bao the girls out. Just pay the money. Arrangement can be made with the boss... can pm for the number to the TN. There is a nearby hotel. GO book the room and tell the boss wat number and within 15 mins the girl will be there. Just for some bro who like privacy... U know shower together and such. just my 2cents worth...

Damage; 100FJ + 30 to the TN and 20 for room.
Up my point if u like my info

K9696
03-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Dear All bros... Just some info to share... U can actually Tao bao the girls out. Just pay the money. Arrangement can be made with the boss... can pm for the number to the TN. There is a nearby hotel. GO book the room and tell the boss wat number and within 15 mins the girl will be there. Just for some bro who like privacy... U know shower together and such. just my 2cents worth...

Damage; 100FJ + 30 to the TN and 20 for room.
Up my point if u like my info

Bro... you mean all gals can Tao Bao?? or only certain gals? :)

risingeast
03-06-2005, 01:48 PM

I am so worried now.

Ya, start counting your days...
You're finished!

Sypnotic
03-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Bro... you mean all gals can Tao Bao?? or only certain gals? :)

Hmmm good question.. actually if u close to the girl can tabao anytime... lol so it is just up to the girl.... becos there is one incident whereby while i was releasing my load, bin bin open the curtain... and oppsss lost mood.. so normally if i go i just call the boss and ask for tabao... and also hehehe erm... can try different girls ma else hor u go there find girls other then ur regular u might lose the regular treatment. LoLx my 2cents worth

wind_
03-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi all,

can anyone tell me the telephone number for Hawaii? I want to try Amy but just want to make sure she is there before heading down. Thanks.

blower
05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Tried Amy for the second time yesterday afternoon...Conclusion, not really my cup of tea...Doesn't seem to be able to click with her...Think I'll stick to BHC's Vivian and SO's Meihui...Maye will try Ting Ting one of these days...

vic88
16-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Went to this joint today, the male boss assigned Bing Bing, quite pretty girl with nice boob, look a bit like Japanese. Massage was average, she was friendly and chatty during the session. Tried to arouse me by touching my balls but the skills not as good as Xiaoxue from Happy. Opted for FJ, she allows frenching, had a great time sucking her nipple. Did standing missionary, cowgal before releasing in sitting position. The cute part is she always cover her mouth with her hand to minimise the moaning sound. Will rtf her again if I am near the area but will tabao to hotel so that she no need to cover her mouth again. :p

Asianstarboy
21-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Sick with poor atittude of the PRC at Perfect Joy, I visited JC Hawaii yesterday and asked for Ting Ting.

She (TING TING) looks like an innocent school girl and very warm and friendly. He wears short shirt, very low cut and when she massaged me, her big and fair boob was just like poping out. I pulled it down slightly and her long nipple just came out. It was so tempting and I suck it when she came so near to my mouth. It is nice feeling. Her attittide is superb.

She gave me a very good and proper back massage. No sign of rushing into FJ. She BJ me for about five minutes a more. I think for a first few minutes, it was raw. I wasn't even aware, she capped my brother while she BJ me. I was rubbed and sucked her clitoris and every parts of her body. She was very wet and moaning. She said she needs me to put it in, but I decided first to insert two middle fingers into her cunt and finger fuck her. Wow, she really cannot stand and stuggle like hell.Her cunt is tight. I think she enjoy fucking. Finally, i physically give her a good fuck and hold me so tight and urge me to rock her as hard as possible. She is experience and I enjoy it and told her I will go back next week.

Happy cheonging, bros!!!!

Looks: 7.5/10 (mid 20s)
Boob: 8/10 ( big,firm. Long nice nipple)
Don't understand why so hard.
Body: 8/10 smooth skin (very stimluating when touch)
Attitude: 9/10 completely naked.
Massage skills: 9.5/10
BJ: 9/10 good suction for about 5 minutes.
Hj : 8/10
Will return to her again.

chuan25
03-07-2005, 07:49 PM
any new gals in Hawaii?? and please provide FR on these new girls. Cheers ...

davegoh2002
15-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Dear bro,
I jus went to hawaii TCM , a gal about 30 plus said hi to mi and i ask for her name . she told mi that er name was karen , then she bring mi inside the room , she said to mi that she will do the massage for mi. i agree . she ask for 100 for hj. i said i don want but a MAN came in and told mi that he is the gal husband and the boss of the shop and ask mi to paid. or he will beat mi up. bro pl becareful of the place

xocturnal
17-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Dear bro,
I jus went to hawaii TCM , a gal about 30 plus said hi to mi and i ask for her name . she told mi that er name was karen , then she bring mi inside the room , she said to mi that she will do the massage for mi

I tot Karen dont do massage anymore since her return from China last month? Heard dat her hubby forbid her from working, so she is just manning the joint now...

akaza24
17-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Dear bro,
I jus went to hawaii TCM , a gal about 30 plus said hi to mi and i ask for her name . she told mi that er name was karen , then she bring mi inside the room , she said to mi that she will do the massage for mi. i agree . she ask for 100 for hj. i said i don want but a MAN came in and told mi that he is the gal husband and the boss of the shop and ask mi to paid. or he will beat mi up. bro pl becareful of the place

If the boss really do this kind of things to customer, most likely can kiss his biz bye bye liao.

uscheonger
18-07-2005, 01:40 PM
This joint seems to be quieten down a lot now.
Has all the gals left or the joint is lousy now???

chuan25
23-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Karen provide massage? anyway to ask her to massage? Her hubby will red face?

Pls help is it possible to request her for massage?

akaza24
23-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Karen provide massage? anyway to ask her to massage? Her hubby will red face?

Pls help is it possible to request her for massage?

If her hubby will red face, why let her work there in the first place? :rolleyes:

Eazybiz
24-07-2005, 12:30 PM
I went to Hawaii TN a couple of times, below is my short FRs

Name: Sophia (she has left) - Shanghainese, Singapore PR
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (B cup breasts)
Massage: 9/10 (I love the way she did the ear therapy, very relaxed head and nexk massage)
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 30 + 10 (ear therapy) + 50 (HJ)

Overall a gf feeling. I had a good conversation with her and that really helped to build a closer relationship before the real fun. She took off her bra and let me suck her nipples. Breasts are firm and nice. I got shocked when she said now it is her time to be notti, and immediately she sucked my nipples like no business. I had the feeling of being a prey than a predator
:p

Unfortunately, she has left at least a mth ago. Any brudder here got her HP number?

Name: Sammy
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 (B- cup or even A cup breasts)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 9/10 (superb!! I strip her off everything)
Damage: 30 + 50 (HJ) + 10 (tips)

Sammy was very new to the local scene. Look very young. Her massage was ok. I opted for HJ and surprisingly got the best value for money!

We had a long and slow petting, like gf and bf. I fondled her small but nice breasts and kept flirting with her. Stripped her clothes and bra off.
When she got so high, I fingered her outside her pussy. Wow!! She was wet!! I teased her that she was getting high and horny and she just grinned shyly. I pulled off her panties and fingered her even more.
A nice, young naked Chinese gal lying in front of me!!

Overall, it was very satisfying! If brudders who like to pet with young ladies, she is a good choice!

Name: Ting Ting (all time fav)
Looks: 8/10 (sweet and innocent looking)
Body: 8/10 (B cup breasts, very firm, suspected implant silicon)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 30 + 50 (HJ)

My heart melted when I heard her voice. She is not really drop dead gorgeous as described by some brudders, but she is young and innocent looking. In fact, looks like one of my female friends....heehee.

After the standard massage, she dropped the golden qs. I opted for HJ.
She lifted her bra and let me play her breasts. Tactfully, during the petting, I took off her bra and undress her. Got her onto the bed and started hugging and caressing her. She was rubbing her cock and me sucking her nipples. I love the way she let out the moan. One thing that really aroused me was her eyes which turned me on. She did not rush me and let me take my own sweet time to enjoy. Finally, let off a big load when hugging her into my arms.... very gf feeling.

I also saw Tina. Wow! She really got yo CFM looks. She will be my next target.
Overall, I like this TN. Boss is friendly and ambience is nice and quiet. Hope brudders here like my short FRs. Pls up my points if you like it.

chuan25
24-07-2005, 01:49 PM
If her hubby will red face, why let her work there in the first place? :rolleyes:

Karen is manning the place, dont think she provide massage/

bjboy
13-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Hi Anyone knows if Bing Bing's contact? Called Hawaii, and no one picked up. Are they closed already?

Karen is manning the place, dont think she provide massage/

gohks69
09-09-2005, 04:02 PM
hi to all old bird , any update on tis hawaii TCM THK

Liaoning
11-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Called and was informed that Amy, Bing Bing and Ting Ting no longer working there. Seem like no more good stuffs there. Sigh :( .

gohks69
12-09-2005, 05:49 PM
thank bro.......

etilious
12-09-2005, 06:19 PM
hey bros!

i went there once before and got massaged by a very pretty lady! but it was long time ago... they dun provide FJ cos' they scared raid... alot of TNs there kena raid!!!
someone update on the ladies there? long time no frequent that place.... too many places in singapore to frequent!!!

i am going broke....:(

akaza24
12-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Called and was informed that Amy, Bing Bing and Ting Ting no longer working there. Seem like no more good stuffs there. Sigh :( .

Agree, this joint used to be one of the better TN in joo chiat area. Esp Bing Bing, veri nice gal. Seems all good things eventually had to come to an end.

iloveu
15-09-2005, 05:42 PM
just some info for all bros....

this joint was raided 3-4 weeks back...few of the gals were brought back.

anyway, they has just renovated and replaced all the room partitions with all the curtain type partitions.

most of the gals are not there anymore. now only PRs are allowed to work there....and nowadays u must registered in a log book just like all HCs when u visit this TN.....

etilious
15-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi bros

does that means that no more pretty girls there anymore???
wat a pity...i been there once and was massaged by a very pretty girl! masssage was good, HJ was also good... my "virgin" trip inside TN somemore!!! PRs mostly are not young right?

I hope that place re established itself again... but nonetheless, there are many places out there that is worth a visit! :) and i have found my treasure.... have u all???

sequence79
15-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Hi bros

does that means that no more pretty girls there anymore???
wat a pity...i been there once and was massaged by a very pretty girl! masssage was good, HJ was also good... my "virgin" trip inside TN somemore!!! PRs mostly are not young right?

I hope that place re established itself again... but nonetheless, there are many places out there that is worth a visit! :) and i have found my treasure.... have u all???

treasure? care to share with bros.. :D

iloveu
16-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Bro etilious

wat treasure u find?...... share share pls.

nowadays go JC not much to patronize anymore after all the raids or anyone can post something interesting there!!!

so sianz.........

sequence79
17-09-2005, 04:28 PM
I c some shops are 'recovering' back......... but now the girls very discreet don't open the door to 'welcome' you anymore

I hope JC will b back to life soon, missed those daes.

"Shuai Ge, Yao Ann Mo Ma?"

globetrotter
03-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Dropped by this joint sometime last week but too busy to post FR.

For those of you who do not know where this place is and for the newbies, JC is Joo Chiat Road and Hawaii is the name of the joint. Note, this is a TN (tuina) joint, not a HC. Location wise, very easy to find. Directly below the joint is a 7-11 and opposite is a small-time KTV (Aimego). The joint is on the second floor so you have to climb up a flight of stairs. It is closer to the East Coast Road junction, so don't go to the Geylang Serai side of JC.

Have not been there ever since the vigorous raids. Things have changed slightly. Gone are the partitioned cubicles. Now replaced by curtains. Lesser number of cubicles - means more room per cubicle.

Now when entering have to write name and IC number on a small little book. I do not think this is a regulatory requirement since TNs are not governed by the Massage Establishments Act. I think it is just a ploy by the operator to appear compliant.

Cannot see WLs, at least there were none I could see. Last time, as you enter the main entrance, a couple of WLs will invariably come out of the rest area behind the reception to check you out or for you to check them out. Now, the operator will look at a piece of paper and tell you he will arrange for you.

I got a Hubei girl (at least that was what she told me), age - probably late 20's. A bit on the ba-chai side.

Massage was, well, who goes there for massage. A generous amount of oil plus some perfunctory press press here press press there rub rub here rub rub there. Both the operator and the WL encouraged me to go for the mosha but I declined.

Specials - sadly only HJ on offer. Can auto-roam and although the WL I got had ample tits alas her nipples were blacker than those working the streets in GL. Nevertheless she tried her best to accommodate and allowed me to feel up her skirt to her thongs, rub her pussy (outside, no fingering), french, etc. Note, she refused to take off her clothes, just pull up her top, pull down her bra. Tried to coax her into a FJ but she refused even though I offered to take her out to Hotel 81, which was just down the road.

Mistake in not asking price before allowing her to jerk me off. She asked for $50, which I thought was a bit on the high side. But I did not want to make a scene so just paid her and left.

Summary

Name of WL - Sammi
Age - probably late 20's
Nationality - PRC (Hubei, Wuhan)
Vitals - didn't bring measuring tape, probably 36B+ or C, 30, 34 (a bit on the ba-chai side)
Height - probably 1.6
Looks - about a 6
HJ - 5
BBBJ - No
Frenching - yes
FJ - No
Damage - $50 + $30 (entrance)

Cheers

davegoh
14-10-2005, 01:21 AM
All bro,
Hawaii was raided again and 8 prc gals was arrested and the boss was handcuff and brought back to police station. two of his gals did not have passport . FYI. this place can kiss gdbye liao...................................... :eek: