PDA

View Full Version : sugar mummy needed , or a free vagina for me as I'm virgin .

Jonathan2159
22-12-2012, 11:08 PM
hi I'm Jonathan ,

i need a sugar mommy badly , promised i can satisfy you ;) . or A free female sex partner because i really am very horny . I'm virgin btw ladies and if you like to control guys on the bed and ect . i can do it :) i have a very muscular body , tall for my age i guess . i have abs btw . i can't pay for sex btw . only free . my dick is clean and shaved :) very thick , length has not been measure yet . thanks . call me : 96629120 .

kittymae
23-12-2012, 11:38 AM
hi I'm Jonathan ,

i need a sugar mommy badly , promised i can satisfy you ;) . or A free female sex partner because i really am very horny . I'm virgin btw ladies and if you like to control guys on the bed and ect . i can do it :) i have a very muscular body , tall for my age i guess . i have abs btw . i can't pay for sex btw . only free . my dick is clean and shaved :) very thick , length has not been measure yet . thanks . call me : 96629120 .

Never wise to post ur contact no publicy...:rolleyes:
Gd luck in ur search..

VoltaRedonda
23-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Never wise to post ur contact no publicy...:rolleyes:
Gd luck in ur search..

Good morning to you kitty :D... And to TS, no requirements and never state your bio???

curiouslala
23-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Well..
Since u still virgin, no one can give review about u leh..
How would a gal know that u can satisfy them?
Later if after 3x thrust u cummed liao, how?
Got money back guarantee meh?

My advice, better find ur best friend.
Miss left hand and miss right hand.. :)

Last but not least, good luck :)

alan2738510
23-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Hey Little Boy, Nothing Is Free In This World. If It's Free, Soon You Will Be Called Up For Questioning

acidicavex
23-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Last week of holiday all mad rush liao.........

Don't really don't understand if u are female and put u r virgin I bet your pm will flood.

Male bring virgin....... The women paid u Liao haven't even shiok u already shooting all over u think they want a virgin???

Frankly I still don't know what all this young boys thinking thought putting virgin comfort got ladies interested.....

Male virgin effect doesn't have the respond as a female virgin la.....

Experience ladies expect their toy to be experience and able to satisfy them and not they satisfy u.....

1 more week......

kittymae
23-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Good morning to you kitty :D... And to TS, no requirements and never state your bio???

Hello!!
Asking for free things still hv requirements... Not right ma....heehee

Well..
Since u still virgin, no one can give review about u leh..
How would a gal know that u can satisfy them?
Later if after 3x thrust u cummed liao, how?
Got money back guarantee meh?

My advice, better find ur best friend.
Miss left hand and miss right hand.. :)

Last but not least, good luck :)

Sis...this is called CONFIDENCE...or...maybe too much...

Last week of holiday all mad rush liao.........

Don't really don't understand if u are female and put u r virgin I bet your pm will flood.

Male bring virgin....... The women paid u Liao haven't even shiok u already shooting all over u think they want a virgin???

Frankly I still don't know what all this young boys thinking thought putting virgin comfort got ladies interested.....

Male virgin effect doesn't have the respond as a female virgin la.....

Experience ladies expect their toy to be experience and able to satisfy them and not they satisfy u.....

1 more week......

师父~it's like Xmas sale ma...last week sure mad rush!! Haha

acidicavex
23-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Hello!!
Asking for free things still hv requirements... Not right ma....heehee

Sis...this is called CONFIDENCE...or...maybe too much...

师父~it's like Xmas sale ma...last week sure mad rush!! Haha

Mad rush fine but use the damn brain..... I really find that all boys that put they are a virgin naive...... Thinking that they have a advantage like I mention if u are a female and putting they're virgin confirm flooded. Buy guys virgin?!?! Maybe if they post in a gashear confirm he will be drooling. But to the experience ladies or a rich taitai try expect to be pleasure and not conducting toyboy wannabe classes.

kittymae
23-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Mad rush fine but use the damn brain..... I really find that all boys that put they are a virgin naive...... Thinking that they have a advantage like I mention if u are a female and putting they're virgin confirm flooded. Buy guys virgin?!?! Maybe if they post in a gashear confirm he will be drooling. But to the experience ladies or a rich taitai try expect to be pleasure and not conducting toyboy wannabe classes.

Hmm
姜是老的辣
Haha..true la 师父
Suddenly...I realized...Ts never state age wor...skali is 30 y.o still looking for sugar mummy!?omg :eek:

ac171
23-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Suddenly all the virgin boys so worried that they can't brag about losing their virginity after the school holidays so all chiong to SBF in hopes of getting a free fuck from any of the horny girls here (if there's any).

Enjoying reading all these "desperately dying to lose my virgin" threads before the start of a new school term. :D

Tease
24-12-2012, 11:10 AM
entertaining thread here. good luck anyway :p

hcg_explorer
24-12-2012, 12:01 PM
hi I'm Jonathan ,

VIRGIN again...
KNN.. cannot imagine how a VIRGIN can promise to satisfy ladies..

dun suka suka post like no body business... NO SENSE

flowbow
24-12-2012, 12:33 PM
What a funny thread... Merry X'mas to you TS :D