PDA

View Full Version : Business cum Pleasure

phunter
15-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Was meeting a client around Clementi area during late afternoon, finish early, no where to go, do decided to drop into West Coast to visit the spa there, which I have not been for a long time.

Heard from receptionist, now under new management. Heavily invested to renovated, re-decorated and newly recruited staff to provide a more friendly and relax environment. Sign-in and leaded to the changing area, dress up in the standard robe, proceed to take a quick shower, to Steam Bath, Sanua and lastly to Hot+Cold Pool to soak.

Opt for a 45mins massage, very relaxing and smoothing for a change. The girls are pleasant looking and presentable, friendly and certainly knows how to make a guy happy.

After massage, feel hungry, order a bowl of hot noodle to full up my stomach.

Think have change quite a fair bit and now is much better than previous.

Pricing
New Promo pricing for weekday after 5pm package
Massage -$30/-
Foot Reflex - $12/-
Hot/Cold pool, Steam/Sanua -$10/-

Food and Drinks included for all the above.

West Coast Recreational Center. Carpark LeveL.
Call for appt:- 6775 6789
Business Time :- 11am till 11pm daily

RTF - Yes.

machoman
15-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Heard from receptionist, now under new management. Heavily invested to renovated, re-decorated and newly recruited staff to provide a more friendly and relax environment.

Opt for a 45mins massage, very relaxing and smoothing for a change. The girls are pleasant looking and presentable, friendly and certainly knows how to make a guy happy.

Think have change quite a fair bit and now is much better than previous.

Pricing
New Promo pricing for weekday after 5pm package

RTF - Yes.

Sounds like an advertisement for the joint. Among other things, the gal was not mentioned, no FR and he said: RTF- Yes. He wants to RTF the joint? :confused:

oaoo
15-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Sounds like an advertisement for the joint. Among other things, the gal was not mentioned, no FR and he said: RTF- Yes. He wants to RTF the joint? :confused:

Agree with you.

enzer88
15-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Been to the place before,nothing to shout abt,just a clean place for relaxing.

OceanEleven
15-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Used to have some gals doing but IMO, cannot make it. Didnt know change management, thought still the same. Generally is a nice, clean and quiet place to burn the afternoon away. Would appreciate he come forward and provide more details of FR. ;)

sgfun
17-03-2005, 12:32 AM
If Bro Phunter say is true, I do not mind going down for a try. Do something clean and healthy for a change.

becker66
30-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Bros,

Following bro sgfun lead, went down together with a client after some business discussion. I think that they are redo the place with some new improvement and some interesting package in place.

Opt for a 45 mins massage, use the hot/cold pool and have a bowl of hot noodle after a good relaxing massage. BTW, usage of spa is only $10/- including food and drinks.

Paid $45 for 45 mins massage and try a $15/- rub-back, relaxing and walk out with a smile together with my client.

RTF - yes, especially after a hot afternoon business meeting.

newyorker88
30-03-2005, 01:30 PM

RTF the joint? :D

ANyway, Nice to know that the spa is renovated. Drop by if ever got chance.

monster98
30-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Sounds like an advertisement for the joint. Among other things, the gal was not mentioned, no FR and he said: RTF- Yes. He wants to RTF the joint?

Confirm many reply to this post from the same management........ :p nevertheless, no harm if going for a clean and relax massage... :D