PDA

View Full Version : Watch or being watched

Mango
14-03-2005, 07:46 PM
There are people like to watch and there are those
like to be watched. Which one you belong to?
I personally like to be watch while I am in process,
however, I don't think my wife has the same habit as
me. She is kind of shy and don't even dare to wear
short skirt like those teenagers on the street. I also
don't think she know my habit as well.
Yesterday, I have a great excitement. As my room
window is facing the car park, I purposely make sure
my window is open while I am making love. Until
yesterday, someone saw us. It makes my dream comes
true. I am making love in front of some one I don’t
know. Tell you what, the feeling is incredible, you
heart beat, your blood circulation, your hormones, etc
will be double or even treble.

Sorry guys, I don’t wanna to go for the detail as I
scare this guys surf the same web too…

stephenL
14-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Wahhh...mango..u MIA for so long ahhh...
trying ur watching and be watched???
I definetly like to watch....hehehehe

Meet365.com
14-03-2005, 08:03 PM
I like to watch too, any free show? :D

plain
14-03-2005, 08:11 PM
i am kind of like in the same boat as you are. there's this funny feeling in you when some one u don't know watching you with their jaw dropping.

i walked around my house pratically in my thongs only, blinds open and i've always thought my windows are all TINTED, meaning no one sees me... cos' I can't see the houses opposite mine.

For almost one year i've been doing that, walking around in thongs, playing with myself on sofa and the thought ran into me that some one is watching me discreetly and it really turns me on.

i finally realised the windows are not tinted at all. :p but still the thought is thrilling.

Mango
14-03-2005, 08:28 PM
yes, i am back. forget about my wife stuff, thing settle...and need to thanks all brother for the advise.

Woweee
15-03-2005, 04:56 PM
i think most ppl will like to watch? "Free show" wat which S'poreans dun want? :D Besides S'pore not too liberal, so even dun ppl see free show may get offended some more? Agree? ;)

nakamara
12-04-2005, 11:40 AM
hmmm if with ONS and I'm on form i dun mind being watched...but otherthan that i prefer watching...n maybe join in? haha :D

euphoria777
12-04-2005, 12:29 PM
i walked around my house pratically in my thongs only....

meaning topless huh? wooooo......drooling......
but hor....dangerous hor....cos u dun know who is watching and whether the fellow will stalk u or not.....pse take care

i come across women who like to be watched.....just go chat with them and they volunteer show u on cam how they pleasure themselves....

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:28 PM
i come across women who like to be watched.....just go chat with them and they volunteer show u on cam how they pleasure themselves....

woo exhibitionist.. i like :D

sadsea
12-04-2005, 08:04 PM
i always fantasize i ppc infront a group of women, either those students or working ladies. this scene sometime can seen on japanese av, don't know when can fullfill this fantaszie, nice day.

ang076
12-04-2005, 08:33 PM
I like being watched by one woman as another woman tied me up, domme me and then bonked me..

And then looked at her reaction ( another woman standing by.) , she would look as if she want to join in..

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Waaaaaaaaaa kaozzzzzzz.........so many fantasy dreamers here...........lolx..........be releastic leh.........here singapore leh........ some of your dream....hardly come true lor........I can help to fulfill your dreams, by asking u to pay for it lor....hehehehhe....anything u wan also can do it 1....hahahha

alphalaw
12-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Sorry guys, I don’t wanna to go for the detail as I
scare this guys surf the same web too…

BRO!!
pm me ur details I go watch. very eng nowadays. hhahaa :)
I no fantasy one, but I like to watch when someone allow me to watch. wahahaa :D

Just J/k.

kelvindartz
12-04-2005, 10:19 PM
wah.... no doubt being watched is a great fantasy. But what if someone with a camera phone (which is quite common nowadays) starts recording the whole process? You will become a laughing stock in no time! Or worst still, see your own "production" being shared in the sammyboy link forum here!

Siam_Bu
12-04-2005, 10:24 PM
:D hehe so all willing to provide free show may post the address, timing of show we will make sure we support kekekeke :D

vote here for international sex survey (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35318)

gam3r
12-04-2005, 11:13 PM
:D hehe so all willing to provide free show may post the address, timing of show we will make sure we support kekekeke :D

vote here for international sex survey (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35318)

I WANA WATCH OSO!! im naturally a watcher, dun like sharing wif people the scene of me bonking.. lolx.. shy ma..

Big Sexy
13-04-2005, 10:24 AM
yo mango...like you say....U like it but your wife might not like it.. I suggest u get her consent first before u do it next time.. u never know.. there are prevert out there fliming your actions and putting it on the net..

you might be fine with it.. but it is a disadvantage to your wife. as a husband u ought to learn how to protect her.. i belong to the old school...and fulfilling your own dream at your wife expense is not acceptable.

, I purposely make sure
my window is open while I am making love. Until
yesterday, someone saw us. It makes my dream comes
true.

holding
13-04-2005, 10:54 AM
my home here nothin to watch...all very conservative :o

where's the "in" place to watch??? :D