PDA

View Full Version : looking for female partner

sexycars
22-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi all, I'm a male individual, 27, 1.8m, 86kg, currently working in sales for over a year.

I had quite an amazing experience with a fb back in uni days and would hope to relive the experience again. My fb back then was pretty awesome and she had good skills.

I'm looking for a female companion not only with skilled physically pleasure but can be a good conversationalist and able to express her thoughts freely. Age between 20-30.

I'm not really fussy in the appearance sector. As long as we can click, we'll see how it goes yea?

Please PM me if you're interested. (If you girls can send me your photo I promise it will be kept confidential and I'll send you mine as a gift of trust.)

Thank you girls. :)

kittymae
23-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi all, I'm a male individual, 27, 1.8m, 86kg, currently working in sales for over a year.

I had quite an amazing experience with a fb back in uni days and would hope to relive the experience again. My fb back then was pretty awesome and she had good skills.

I'm looking for a female companion not only with skilled physically pleasure but can be a good conversationalist and able to express her thoughts freely. Age between 20-30.

I'm not really fussy in the appearance sector. As long as we can click, we'll see how it goes yea?

Please PM me if you're interested. (If you girls can send me your photo I promise it will be kept confidential and I'll send you mine as a gift of trust.)

Thank you girls. :)

Some girls may feel intimidated n hard pressed to live up to ur ex-fb std of 'awesome & having good skills.

Just a lil feedback from a female POV...
Good luck in ur search!

sexycars
27-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Some girls may feel intimidated n hard pressed to live up to ur ex-fb std of 'awesome & having good skills.

Just a lil feedback from a female POV...
Good luck in ur search!

oh don't get me wrong. I'm not asking for the same requirements, just wanna live the experience again. :) maybe you an i should talk ;)