PDA

View Full Version : China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

joncheong
20-12-2012, 11:16 PM
These 3 countries above I suppose most bros here have sexperience with their girls before so I am starting this thread to discuss their nature as well as sex skills. My humble job (current and previous) have also allowed me to travel among these three countries so I had the opportunity to meet and bed a number of girls from these countries and would like to start this thread to discuss them. Any bros who have read similar threads before kindly ignore mine as I might have been ignorant. Let me start the ball rolling.

Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks (not those model chiselled face but more of those young boyish looks) and thanks to luck i have a relatively well-paying job plus my own place, I have the opportunity to bed quite a large number of girls/ladies be it gfs, fbs, ons, or even fls (i am not high class, i do visit fls too and i am not flaunting i am rich because i am only an employee, and there are so many richer selfemployed bosses around in this forum).

From all my experiences and even those including my exgirlfriends, i have to say that singapore girls nowadays are nowhere near those of our parents generations, or perhaps you may say that i do not have the fortune to meet a true decent loving one. Most are money-faced and crazy over their careers. They loved branded stuffs and would do anything to advance up the corporate ladder. I am sure some of you in senior management positions have encountered famale subordinates who would use their body to earn promotions. Yes, singapore girls are classy and well-spoken, good to have them beside you for social functions but their innate characters suck. While they have good bods and seductive features, most do not please the guy as their counterparts in china and malaysia do. Perhaps they are financially independent and willing to stand up for their needs.

As compared to malaysian and china girls, most singapore girls are not willing to go too far for their loved bfs, unlike malaysian and especially china girls who are willing to do everything even go overseas to work as prostitutes to feed their xiao bai lian bfs.

China wise, due to my job trips, it's quite easy to sian girls over there especially when they know you are singaporean (i'm not saying singaporeans are rich cos they have more richer guys in their own country than us) they tend to be easier to hook up with (just like when you are ang moh it's easier to hook up with singapore girls). During a 3 month work stint in shanghai, i manage to have a number of FBs ranging from waitresses to salesgirls and hotel employees. They tend to be more pleasing on bed.

TBC on china and then malaysian girls...

What about you guys think?

seweitian
21-12-2012, 11:25 AM
These 3 countries above I suppose most bros here have sexperience with their girls before so I am starting this thread to discuss their nature as well as sex skills. My humble job (current and previous) have also allowed me to travel among these three countries so I had the opportunity to meet and bed a number of girls from these countries and would like to start this thread to discuss them. Any bros who have read similar threads before kindly ignore mine as I might have been ignorant. Let me start the ball rolling.

Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks (not those model chiselled face but more of those young boyish looks) and thanks to luck i have a relatively well-paying job plus my own place, I have the opportunity to bed quite a large number of girls/ladies be it gfs, fbs, ons, or even fls (i am not high class, i do visit fls too and i am not flaunting i am rich because i am only an employee, and there are so many richer selfemployed bosses around in this forum).

From all my experiences and even those including my exgirlfriends, i have to say that singapore girls nowadays are nowhere near those of our parents generations, or perhaps you may say that i do not have the fortune to meet a true decent loving one. Most are money-faced and crazy over their careers. They loved branded stuffs and would do anything to advance up the corporate ladder. I am sure some of you in senior management positions have encountered famale subordinates who would use their body to earn promotions. Yes, singapore girls are classy and well-spoken, good to have them beside you for social functions but their innate characters suck. While they have good bods and seductive features, most do not please the guy as their counterparts in china and malaysia do. Perhaps they are financially independent and willing to stand up for their needs.

As compared to malaysian and china girls, most singapore girls are not willing to go too far for their loved bfs, unlike malaysian and especially china girls who are willing to do everything even go overseas to work as prostitutes to feed their xiao bai lian bfs.

China wise, due to my job trips, it's quite easy to sian girls over there especially when they know you are singaporean (i'm not saying singaporeans are rich cos they have more richer guys in their own country than us) they tend to be easier to hook up with (just like when you are ang moh it's easier to hook up with singapore girls). During a 3 month work stint in shanghai, i manage to have a number of FBs ranging from waitresses to salesgirls and hotel employees. They tend to be more pleasing on bed.

TBC on china and then malaysian girls...

What about you guys think?

Very Well Said!Couldn't agree more!:D

Am camping for more updates from you. ;)

banana81sg
21-12-2012, 11:37 AM
singapore girl.....sigh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2s-qNZ1b08&feature=player_embedded

onlyhuman
21-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Malaysian girls are better...

Tengkor
21-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Malaysian girls are better...

Very true ;)

joncheong
21-12-2012, 01:36 PM
China girls wise, i would say they are really a diverse range of people.

Firstly and most common if you are an expat working in prc, there are those 'gfs' who accompany you for short-term (can be just a night to a few months) mainly for material benefits like gifts and some pocket money....these are mainly migrant workers working in first-tier cities like shanghai as waitresses and salesgirls...as long as you have some money to spare, these girls are pretty good though there will be a few who will kc you until you like under their spell....

Then we have those relatively well-educated one and some well-travelled, perhaps attended uni overseas or went to their top schools, dun expect them
to be nerdy and you'll be surprised that some are model like qualities who can beat our local sg girls handsdown, especially the shanghainese. Such girls of cos have higher expectations of their men cos some of them come from wealthy families but i somehow feel that they tend to be better wives and gfs than our sg girls. Perhaps it's the society they are brought up in where women tend to be more submissive though not exactly true in cities like shanghai. Among these well-educated and pretty girls, there are some who really date with the aim of getting married and not just for fun. Perhaps there are not enough eligible men in china or they want to get married overseas for whatever purposes. If i know these girls really have marriage in mind, then i try to avoid them cos dun brek their hearts.

Of cos there are those girls working in the entertainment lines like sauna and ktvs who can get baoed for longterm exclusive use but are really pain in the pocket. Anyway exclusivity is not guaranteed when you are not in china. These girls as they have most experience normally give you the best sex... Some even better than their geylang counterparts....

Personally, i think if you want modern good looks (some even look as chic as koreans and better than hongkongers), shanghai girls fit the bill but you must be at least as rich as them before they will consider you or you have a good career (that's how materialistic first tier cities are in china)... If you want oriental beauties, tall fair with sharp features i think dongbei girls are good, they are very loyal to you too if they really love you...sichuan meimeis are good in looks too manu with pouty lips but i somehow only like shanghai or dongbei girls if i'm looking for r/s....

I'm sure there are many more senior bros around who if free can share more...i'm just a newbie

onlyhuman
21-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Actually hor...regardless of where they are from...as once they fall for u..everything goes out of the windows...

In china, alot of angmo girls are marrying Chinese guys...I think they are Russian..

When I went to yunnan, I saw a swede girl married to a farmer and was tending the farm lor...at first from far I was thinking how this girl got her hair dye till blonde...after talking to then I knew she married a guy in their village :D

AAconnection
21-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Hehe...interesting video. I like it.:D

Absolute
21-12-2012, 03:37 PM
singapore girl.....sigh

This type of video clip is purposely posted to incite hate sentiment on a common target - Singapore girls in this case. It is not fair.

For those who are so shallow to be swayed by such video clips, I suggest you better wake up and think twice before you jump to any conclusion. It is very natural that some parts of the video clips seem to relate to what you have heard, seen on TV, apparently having a certain degree of experience or whatever. Then you read about certain comments which synchronised with what you have all along thought of certain Singapore girls and start to generalize. It is not fair to the majority of the Singapore girls who are not like that.

AAconnection
21-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Agree with ""Absolute"" Yes once should not jump to conclusion that girls show in the video reflects about them. The acting of the video make me laugh because it's funny and good for a laugh.

LovePotion
21-12-2012, 09:46 PM
for me i would prefer malaysian gal... follow by sg girls and then lastly china gal

joncheong
21-12-2012, 10:01 PM
for me i would prefer malaysian gal... follow by sg girls and then lastly china gal

Quite true for china girls being last in choice... I have yet to come across any happy endings of singapore guy and a china girl... I had on and off flings and experience with china girls and come to the conclusion that they do everything with financial benefits in mind cos their religion is money...

Funny thing is some decent prc girls who work in respectable jobs tend to keep to their own social circle and prc guys and i think it's better that way to avoid singapore guys getting hurt ...

Malaysian girls some can be very sweet, caring and pretty... But as time goes by i think they will end up like singapore girls also... But at least not china girls who will do anything for financial gain...

The Stalker
21-12-2012, 11:29 PM
should open this up to thai, viets & pinoys haha

joncheong
21-12-2012, 11:48 PM
should open this up to thai, viets & pinoys haha

me not that experienced with thais, viets and pinoys ... but you are free to talk about them under my thread too :)

casanova001
22-12-2012, 04:01 AM
In terms of looks in general, would rank PRC, then MY and SG last. That's just the looks department. Not to sure how to judge innate qualities for general population, becos each individual varies...

casanova001
22-12-2012, 04:03 AM
In terms of the looks in general, would rank PRC, then MY and SG last. That is just the looks department. Not to sure how to judge innate qualities for general population, becos each individual varies...

cereal-killer
22-12-2012, 10:54 AM

china girls way way wayyyy last on my list.

joncheong
22-12-2012, 02:07 PM
China girls good for bonking only... Gf wise provided you got lots of money....but have to admit some are really pretty and good in bed...

Malaysian girls sweeter and more compatible with us

lcdavid
22-12-2012, 03:50 PM
hi
not really true as i am married to CN girl and we really enjoy our companion with each other. CN girls are truein materialistic but they can be very caring too if they want to esp after giving birth. For SG girls, well my experience with them before marriage - just one word. run like hell if you can :eek:. Why coz they expect too much out of you and since they tend to fend for themselves they would prefer guyswho are more romantic and weeshi mushi type of relationship.

jameschong1
22-12-2012, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=joncheong;8251262]
Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks
===========================
only waitress, salesgirl, hotel employees?
in china, i manage to sian travel agent staff, gong an female & even teacher!
power of singapore property agents!

machinehead1234
23-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Being now in China, i find that the women here generally do not care how their men dress, be it in the office or leisure. Not much emphasis on dressing, taking care of one's appearance and cleanliness etc. All you probably need is a lot of Maos and a nice Porsche. This is especially so in Beijing, Shanghai. Probably not good to find a wife in these cities. IF you are talking about someone in his late 20s and early 30s where he's building his career, and commanding a decent (but modest) salary, probably these girls will not bat an eyelid.

In Singapore, the women are simply insatiable with their materialistic demands, character requirements, family background, and all the bullshit in between. Hell, one can be Brad Pitt with a 10 incher dong, and the women will still ask for some more. Although i beg to differ on generalization (still some nice ones out there), the reputation of singaporean women extends as far as in the west where many of my caucasian colleagues have told me that Singaporean women are in a "class of their own" (and this is a backhanded compliment, trust me).

Which leaves Malaysian women...not too much contact with them, but i do find them more down to earth and willing to give their men the faith and trust that he will take good care of her needs, material wealth or otherwise.

Well, agree to disagree!

23-12-2012, 01:42 AM
my own opinion...

to get married --> (1) China (my wife now, real loyalty) (2) Malaysian (3)S'poren

ONS, FB, hook around --> (1) Malaysian (2) China (3) S'porean

joncheong
23-12-2012, 01:55 AM
[QUOTE=joncheong;8251262]
Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks
===========================
only waitress, salesgirl, hotel employees?
in china, i manage to sian travel agent staff, gong an female & even teacher!
power of singapore property agents!

Wa gong an female? I thought you go for their top police chief male also? I dun dare compare with u boss... I only humble shrimp

titan
23-12-2012, 11:31 AM
my exp tells me that the true blue shanghai girls ain't really good wife material! could be just as bad compared to hk girls and sg girls! korean Seoul girls ain't that good.. can't speak for the rest of koreans, no exp with them.. end of the day, same shit juz different skin tone.. :(

HCKing
23-12-2012, 09:18 PM
my own opinion...

to get married --> (1) China (my wife now, real loyalty) (2) Malaysian (3)S'poren

ONS, FB, hook around --> (1) Malaysian (2) China (3) S'porean

i hv dated a few PRC girls in the past, sad to say very diff to trust them as all are very gd actresses. also got the 'whatever i want i must get' mentality. kiasu to the max. :D

local girls no need to comment as we should all knw their pattern very well.

malaysian girls still the best to me if compare these 3.

soothHerOnlyIf
23-12-2012, 10:49 PM
china girls, jiang si or dong bei better? I now chatting up a jiang si girl. :)) heard dong bei girls more loyal?

asdfghjkl
23-12-2012, 11:18 PM
i am surprised that PRC females can be grouped into areas. What about Bishan girls, Jurong girls, Tampines girls, etc.. are all different?

valkyrierune
23-12-2012, 11:43 PM
singapore girl.....sigh

very very very very true lol

valkyrierune
23-12-2012, 11:51 PM
to be frank.. met a lot sg gals.. mayb is I suay.. but same pattern...

describe themselves until very good but when you know more is very sucks... all the pattern come out

care more for themselves then the partner somehow...

Msian and PRC are nicer. I know most PRC are quite materialistic. But I did know some nice ones in oversea that are really not that.

Seen to much of those money minded people so somehow can feel whether they are acting or not

joncheong
23-12-2012, 11:57 PM
i am surprised that PRC females can be grouped into areas. What about Bishan girls, Jurong girls, Tampines girls, etc.. are all different?

haha no la prc big country that's why the population is heterogenous with the respective regions...singapore too small to segregate the populations... but very true for prc...same skin color same nationality but girls from different regions are really different ....

joncheong
23-12-2012, 11:58 PM
china girls, jiang si or dong bei better? I now chatting up a jiang si girl. :)) heard dong bei girls more loyal?

what is jiang si ? i feel so ... that dong bei girls tend to be more loyal and won't be swayed by material benefits if they are currently attached to their prc boyfriends....and they also tend to prefer to marry or settle down with their fellow ah tiong bfs rather than with foreigners...

joncheong
24-12-2012, 12:18 AM
my exp tells me that the true blue shanghai girls ain't really good wife material! could be just as bad compared to hk girls and sg girls! korean Seoul girls ain't that good.. can't speak for the rest of koreans, no exp with them.. end of the day, same shit juz different skin tone.. :(

true blue shanghai girls can be worse than singapore girls, super calculative and you need tonnes of money to date them

Schrodinger
24-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Gosh, after reading the first couple of pages, I think I am seriously lucky. Like strike-toto lucky.

I married a Singaporean girl who is beautiful, intelligent and married me for companionship. She has never expected me to take care of her financially - in all our years of marriage we have kept our finances separate, save for a joint account which we contribute to equally, which is used for our kid and our holidays. She pays for her own shopping, her own car and owns more properties than me - all from her own hard work and not from family money. On top of all that, she is a wonderful, selfless mother. A very strong character but still seeks my opinions on major decisions, very willing to please me and generally very happy to let me take the lead in our relationship.

I just felt I had to speak up for the decent Singaporean girls out there - rare they may be, but they do exist.

And by the way, I have spent years working in Malaysia, as well spend a great deal of time on business all over China, so I do have experience in both these countries. No regrets choosing my Singaporean wife.

tamtam
24-12-2012, 02:18 AM
My version....Screw China girls, Dump Singapore Girls, marry Malaysian Girls.

You can't go wrong with that.:D

ave_joe99
24-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Gosh, after reading the first couple of pages, I think I am seriously lucky. Like strike-toto lucky.

I married a Singaporean girl who is beautiful, intelligent and married me for companionship. She has never expected me to take care of her financially - in all our years of marriage we have kept our finances separate, save for a joint account which we contribute to equally, which is used for our kid and our holidays. She pays for her own shopping, her own car and owns more properties than me - all from her own hard work and not from family money. On top of all that, she is a wonderful, selfless mother. A very strong character but still seeks my opinions on major decisions, very willing to please me and generally very happy to let me take the lead in our relationship.

I just felt I had to speak up for the decent Singaporean girls out there - rare they may be, but they do exist.

And by the way, I have spent years working in Malaysia, as well spend a great deal of time on business all over China, so I do have experience in both these countries. No regrets choosing my Singaporean wife.

You sir, have found a Gem of a SG girl and also are a very very blessed man, then. :)

There's also the fact that we've come to expect women from the respective places to be more inclined to behave a certain way stereotypical to our own bias, subconscious or otherwise.

risingeast
24-12-2012, 11:03 AM

My dream is to drive a German car, live in a English house, draw an American salary, keep a Swiss bank account and have a Japanese wife (plus screw China girls) !:D

onlyhuman
24-12-2012, 11:20 AM
My dream is to drive a German car, live in a English house, draw an American salary, keep a Swiss bank account and have a Japanese wife (plus screw China girls) !:D

Japanese wife is very polite..I got a frd...his wife is a jap...she runs out of her room to greets every time his family members got home...even his friends she will also do the same...

littlepok
24-12-2012, 11:22 AM

for sure they exist, i never doubt that. just that as u said, they are rare.

your wife sound so wonderful, i think she got wings behind right? and halo

junior_cannibal
24-12-2012, 11:32 AM
My own experience tells me that most, not all, Singapore girls are rather self-centered. The video clip could be exaggerating, but there are some truth in it. However, no matter how many of them are similar, it ain't mean that all are the same. Like their figures, they come in different shape and size, thus, it ain't mean that they are all the same.
As for PRCs, to a large extent, they can be driven by a lot of material desire. However, if you get to know what they have really been through, would understand what are the causes of this evil.
Last but not least, it will be rather tough to rank them. As the Chinese saying goes, among the white horses, there could be black one, and vice versa. My personal experience in China taught me one thing though, if you were in Shanghai and date a local Shanghainese, she is less likely to ask you to pay her rent as she stays with the family. Most of all, if she really likes you and she earns a decent living from a day job, she is also less likely to ask you for material stuff. However, if she were from a ktv or club, no matter how much she likes you, money and material stuff are just a matter of time, she will conveniently ask you to pay, ranging from rental to branded goods.

BMW520_M
24-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Generally....It all boils down to your luck. Be it Sg, My or China.....there is always the good and bad everywhere.................But never expect things to be the same during courtship and married life.....

ilikeoldchangke
24-12-2012, 11:41 AM
My 2 cents.

I feel that it is unfair to the girls if we were to stereotype them, reardless if they are Singaporean, Malaysians or Mainland chinese.

Let's start with the Singaporean women. I have had my fair share of relationships and heartbreaks with them.

Yes, some are materialistic and demanding, but we would be unfair to those who are not. I have had the chance to meet some truely nice and sweet local girls.

They do not care about the branded bags, the fast cars, nor do they mind sticking through thick and thin with their then boyfriends. Money is certainly not everything.

Ask ourselves one thing, we pass 2 singaporean women.

One is dressed stylishly, behaves like an spg with an expat around her arms

The other is in simple jeans and t-shirt, perhaps tired after a hard day's work, carring 2 ntuc plastic bags of groceries and an umbrella on her way home.

You pass this 2 women at the same time ?

Which one is a Singaporean ?

Which one will you look at ?

Which one will you sterotype ?

The stylish SPG ?

Why not the plainly dressed one ?

This is us men thinking with our kuku jiao .:D

Why ?

Because we all want to fuck that spg :D but we assume she only wants to fuck that ang moh.

Am i wrong ?

It can be hard for us men to see the sacrifice the women made for us, but instead we tend see what our kuku jiao want us to see.

( female samsters can start pm-ing me for discreet realtionships liao. i am an understanding man .... kidding.)

I have had 2 local girlfriends who left me for another man before. One to an expat, one to an older singaporean. Both are more established in their careers, doing better in life.

That doesn't mean i'm no good, it only meant i'm not good enough for them in their opinion. If that is their choice, so be it.

I did not crawl into a hole and die.

I learn and grow with each relationship. We all should

We should be able to differentiate the different catagories of SG girls, it is not hard. If she is someone for keeps, go all out.

If she is someone who you know is only good for a fling, go ahead if you are up for it. Fuck her, get over it. Move on.

Take a deep breath and....

Think for a moment where do we meet and brand our so call 'singaporean girls' ?

In drinking joints at Raffles place ?

a hot club in town with long queues ?

A stylish dining joint in Dempsey ?

In a high end boutique in Orchard ?

What about at a hawker centre in Bedok ?

or a market in toa payoh ? How come we don't go there and start branding the cute girl who spend her weekends helping her parents at their stall ?

Or the one who had to bring her siblings to the playground in plain shorts and t-shirt ?

Or the one who spent the weekend bring her parents and grandparents around ?

Why ?

For both scenarios , what did the girls do wrong ?

Ignore the mainstream media with all the shitty reports about singaporen women prefer foreigners,singaporean men are not gentlemen enough, singaporean men this singaporean men that...

Fuck them . Those are just rubbish.

Don't get suck into this mentality that we are not good enough.

We Singaporean men are good enough for anyone if we think that person is someone we want to spend the rest of our life with.

If you like someone, get to know her. If you want her, fight for it. If there is competition, kill it.

We all go into a relationship with our eyes open.

Unless we can meet and know every singaporen women there is, we cannot simply offer a judgement that they are who the media / the men say they are.

The same applies for women of other nationality.

Merry xmas .

and do your part to stop the FTs from grabbing the local girls... :D :D

yokouno
24-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Although her atitude is GCP, I would still like to imagine screwing a girl like that and her screaming out :D

singapore girl.....sigh

titan
24-12-2012, 01:17 PM
true blue shanghai girls can be worse than singapore girls, super calculative and you need tonnes of money to date them

maybe i have seen worse sg girls.. tons of $ i agree! worse thing is because of 1 child policy, lots of kids are treated like princes and princess at home.. dating a princess is really a big headache!

joncheong
24-12-2012, 02:14 PM
maybe i have seen worse sg girls.. tons of $ i agree! worse thing is because of 1 child policy, lots of kids are treated like princes and princess at home.. dating a princess is really a big headache!

but some SH girls really kan pua chio ... haha beat sg girls upside down ... our SPGs look like toilet cleaners to them

naturegreen
24-12-2012, 02:21 PM
What is SH girls? :eek::confused:

joncheong
24-12-2012, 02:24 PM

shanghai :D

Tianxing142
24-12-2012, 02:25 PM

I would presume it's Shang hai girls.. cos they are damn pretty. I met a group in my trp to shen zhen... she claims she owns an art galery... maybe some kind of scam going on to ask people invest... wahhahaah... but nonetheless... they are pretty and smart...

joncheong
24-12-2012, 04:28 PM
I would presume it's Shang hai girls.. cos they are damn pretty. I met a group in my trp to shen zhen... she claims she owns an art galery... maybe some kind of scam going on to ask people invest... wahhahaah... but nonetheless... they are pretty and smart...

Way damn too smart for us to cope with

Yardstick
24-12-2012, 06:28 PM
I probably will get lamblast after posting this, but I still think i should share my two cents worth.

I have dated SG, M'sia and China girls during my search for true love and marriage. For records, i have officially dated 3 SG, 1 M'sia and 2 China girls. There are a few others who are either on a casual, puppy love or from other nationalities.

Firstly SG.

This first one i officially dated was in Polytechnic. Inoccent, sweet girl (I was her first). Never asked me for anything. But i always try to pay for all our expenses and sometimes gifts for her. She was willing to please and go along with what i wanted most of the time. We broke up after her mum came into the picture. According to her, her daughter, my then gf, MUST marry boys who can go to University and come from well-to-do families. She made her stop all contact with me and since we have finished our polytechnic studies by then, I tried but failed in all means to contact her, even when i went to wait for her outside her place. So, we officially dated for 6months.

I started dating the second SG girl when i was enlisted into NS. She was in polytechnic and had several bfs before me. Technically, she was the first girl who offered me her virginity (but i did not take it). I was flattered, frankly speaking since I had no money, looks or brains. Her parents adored me, to say the least. My parents loved her too. We broke up due to ME. The idiot who felt that we were no longer on the same frequency after NS took me to a far flung corner of Singapore and lots of graveyard shifts (plus my inferior ego that she will leave me for the many guys who went after her). I still remembered how badly she cried and even offered her virginity to me as a parting gift. I felt like a jerk for a long while. She is now happily engaged and doing well in her career.

The last SG girl i dated, I married her. :)
We met online and she had just left her jerk bf (I had just broke up with my two-timing gf). Cleverer than me, richer than me, and definitely a looker, she choose me for we clicked. I thanked God for giving me my experiences in life that in turn gave me the chance to meet my wife. Yes, we have our quarrels, big and small, but she has never given up on me. We plan to walk hand in hand for as long as we can, till death takes one from the other (Thank you).

So, based on my experiences above, i say that there are still good SG girls out there. Yes, i have dated materialistic ones (and luckily i discovered them fast and left them fast too) too. I feel that you just have to look properly for the right girl. And once you find them, stop fooling around and be the right material that girls want in marriage. I am sure you will have a good ending, even with well educated and financially stronger local girls.

Next, china girls.

Yardstick
24-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Dated 2 China Girls.

Both met through KTV sessions.

Surprisingly different events but still same endings. :(

The first one was met during my NS years. After the SG girl, whose heart i broke.

She was from ShenZhen. Simple girl who used to have a boutique in China. We dated for awhile after just one visit to the KTV she works. I remember how she used to tell me never to look for her at the KTV as it will meant spending money. I brought her around Singapore but only paid about 20% of the times for her. The rest, she insist on paying for on her own as she is more than capable of supporting her own lifestyle. I remembered the last time we met. She was just caught in a spotcheck 2 days before. She says that she will not be coming back to Singapore anymore since it is unlikely her visa will be approved again. She planned to open another buotique to sell clothes and get along in life. Then, she told me to hold dear our sweet memories and never look for her nor contact her again. Still remember the last kiss and hug we have before we parted. For the records, we never had sex. Not even petting. Just simple kisses, hugs and holding hands. She was adamant to have sex only after marriage. The reason? She was betrayed by the man who took her virginity.

The next China Girl i dated came from Shanghai. A true blood sucker she was, i later found out. Gave her money several times as i was under her KC spell, even when she was back in China. But luckily, i managed to break out of it with the help of a buddy.

From my experiences with china girls, I say that different cities or provinces in China probably "produced" girls with different mindsets. The more affluent ones probably created girls with the mindset that when i can get the right guy, i should fleece them as much as i can, if we are unlikely to get married.
Rich guys are of course the best ticket to a good after marriage life but they believe that compatibility is important as well, nowadays. This is especially so since more and more are financially stable on their own now. As for China girls who leave their country to work in another, my advice is to leave them out of marriage considerations until you know them better (really better). Else, it is likely that they will squeeze you dry.

Dinner time. I will talk about M'sian girls next when i get to post again.

naturegreen
25-12-2012, 04:35 PM
....I started dating the second SG girl when i was enlisted into NS. She was in polytechnic and had several bfs before me. Technically, she was the first girl who offered me her virginity (but i did not take it). I was flattered, frankly speaking since I had no money, looks or brains. Her parents adored me, to say the least. My parents loved her too. We broke up due to ME. The idiot who felt that we were no longer on the same frequency after NS took me to a far flung corner of Singapore and lots of graveyard shifts (plus my inferior ego that she will leave me for the many guys who went after her). I still remembered how badly she cried and even offered her virginity to me as a parting gift. I felt like a jerk for a long while. She is now happily engaged and doing well in her career.

Maybe she has been telling every guy she met that she is a virgin....

ac171
25-12-2012, 05:20 PM
I beg to differ on stereotyping the girls as who's the best among the 3 countries.

If you asked me from a woman's point of view, all 3 countries have their pros and cons. Singaporean girls are generally more independent, Malaysian girls more sweet and PRC girls more accommodating and wild in sex. However nobody is perfect; Singapore girls are generally being stereotyped as the materialist ones, Malaysian girls the innocent and dumb ones and PRC girls the unkempt ones.

I've been working in a company that has got more Malaysians than Singaporeans and I'm sad to tell you guys that the Malaysians are way more materialistic than all the Singaporean girls I've ever met. Not only they like to compare branded goods they only go for guys who drive continental cars and look down on Singaporean guys who don't drive. These girls expects their boyfriends to shower them with lots of branded goods every month and brings them to fine dining or atas restaurants when they go out on dates. They don't pay when going out with guys (they expect guys to be the cai-taos) and insisted that girls who pay or going dutch is stupid.

In contrast the local girls in the company are thrifty (they don't even own or carry any branded bags), very devoted and accommodating to their boyfriends/husbands and from some of our conversations during our lunch gossips and chit chats, they are very willing to do whatever the partner wants in bed.

In case you wanna say it's because the local girls are not pretty, you're very wrong. The local girls are in fact prettier than these Malaysian girls. :eek:

PRC girls on the other hand is just like what some of you guys have mentioned. They can be either extremely faithful and willing to do anything for the one they love and yet some of them can be very materialistic and stuck up with a bad character. I personally have encountered a few nice PRC girls but at the same time I've met really nasty ones who are all out to cheat the poor local guys' feelings and money.

In short, I don't believe in stereotyping which country to have the best girls but rather it's all depending on your luck in finding the right girl who fits exactly what you're looking for. Whether she's from Singapore or Malaysia or China it doesn't matter. :D

geylangbonker
25-12-2012, 06:10 PM
I beg to differ on stereotyping the girls as who's the best among the 3 countries.

I've been working in a company that has got more Malaysians than Singaporeans and I'm sad to tell you guys that the Malaysians are way more materialistic than all the Singaporean girls I've ever met. Not only they like to compare branded goods they only go for guys who drive continental cars and look down on Singaporean guys who don't drive. These girls expects their boyfriends to shower them with lots of branded goods every month and brings them to fine dining or atas restaurants when they go out on dates. They don't pay when going out with guys (they expect guys to be the cai-taos) and insisted that girls who pay or going dutch is stupid.

In contrast the local girls in the company are thrifty (they don't even own or carry any branded bags), very devoted and accommodating to their boyfriends/husbands and from some of our conversations during our lunch gossips and chit chats, they are very willing to do whatever the partner wants in bed.

In case you wanna say it's because the local girls are not pretty, you're very wrong. The local girls are in fact prettier than these Malaysian girls. :eek:

:D

Hm...your perception of "Jiuhupo" and "singapo" is out of frequency in our society.
Malaysian ladies with their pathetic salary can,t even afford to buy branded bags and they care to owe branded stuff, they work in singapore but always try to act like "singapo" .Most of them can be very humble in certain ways but they are not as quick paced like "singapo".
Those "Jiuhupo" who are either pr or work in spore and their mindset are almost like "singapo" but however their thoughts cannot meet the standards of "singapo" mindset.

In terms of prettiness , i think most malaysian ladies are much more prettier than "singapo" , not to talk about their artificial makeups compare to "singapo".
"jiuhupo" dun really spend more on cosmetics if u know them better or being friends with them for long time but "singapo" yearns all the good stuff of which ever can improvised their beauty to charm guys for their own benefits.
Talk about tits, "jiuhupo" tits can be at least C CUP but "singapo" tits B cup s are the most common ones can be seen in CBD AREAS, orchard ion etc.
I think this has something to do with their "SUSU" GENES in the malaysia land.

In terms of dating, spore gals dun really pay when come to dinner or lunch and malayisan ;ladies pay on their own as they know earning money in spore is not easy , if they expect sgp gusy to pay, they afraid they will not have second chance to meet you for date.

In terms of thriftiness , "jiuhupo" is much more thrifty than "singapo"
They want to earn SGP $ and save to start a business in malaysia and for their poor family as well.

In terms of personality, "singapo" are very fake in character but "jiuhupo" can be very devoted to commitments, high rise of divorcee in spore already proven "singapo" wants the compensation as according to the law.

I think your encounters are totally different from mine.
This is an open discussion and i oso see your points here.
As for "tiongkokpo" it varies but most of them are mercenary too but you pay is what you get from them unless they are no longer valid to you in your life, then can just hit and run and forget them and wander out to look for the next one.

Your world of encounters with women from asia counterparts are totally different...nice to hear from you again.:)

i shall talk about hong kong gals of the SDU unit in my next chapter here.:)

geylangbonker
25-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Dated 2 China Girls.

Both met through KTV sessions.

Surprisingly different events but still same endings. :(

Dinner time. I will talk about M'sian girls next when i get to post again.

Hi, like to hear from your views of M' SIAN GIRLS .............:)

LovePotion
25-12-2012, 09:46 PM
this is a great topic as able to hear comments on all three different group of girls

powerkid
25-12-2012, 11:53 PM

This theory is good. I like it. :p

titan
26-12-2012, 12:56 AM
but some SH girls really kan pua chio ... haha beat sg girls upside down ... our SPGs look like toilet cleaners to them

i have dated many kan pua chio girls.. seriously over time, no feel one.. :D

geylangbonker
26-12-2012, 01:42 AM
i have dated many kan pua chio girls.. seriously over time, no feel one.. :D

The most feel i have is with HKG ladies but in hong kong no doubt there are materialistic ones too especially those ladies in the entertainment industry but in the working class industry , they are very friendly and pleasant but can be very practical in their way of lifestyle.

hkg ladies can dress well better than "singapo" and same goes for the shanghai ladies.
spore men seldom go for hkg ladies as not many from spore can speak cantonese fluently unless he is a cantonese even so oso not as fluent as honkies.

shanghainese are generally rich due to the economy there so expectations of the standards of guys are higher , communication maybe cannot click well with the ladies as they speak very fast like "GPMG" firing.

geylangbonker
26-12-2012, 02:30 AM

huh? SPORE gals from different areas of north, south, east west can be segregated as well?
So are you trying to say bt timah gals, yishun gals , holland village and bedok gals etc can be very different too?

My opinion is all the same kind as all are singaporean types of gals except bt timah gals are all english-oriented as most comes from reputed colleges around that area , most of them set higher standards for spore guys not those neighbourhood hdb types of guys.
As for yishun , toapayoh or ang mo kio etc.....are all the same category.

spore cannot compare to PRC , different provinces produce different catgeories of women , if u like those can be the virtuous kind of wife eg:if u are not married , look for women from yunan, hainan island, xian.
if u like playful partner on the bed , there are many many provinces like chongqing, hunan, haerbin, guangzhou...etc

geylangbonker
26-12-2012, 02:37 AM

Yes , i compromise your statements.
Most shanghai gals who are haughty are born from the business class family so they are very calculative.
There are many business owners in shanghai who bears shanghai gal but their relationship comes very fast and end very fast too.
The is what they call "flash marriage or relationship"

geylangbonker
26-12-2012, 02:40 AM

woah, you are very starightforward person.::rolleyes:
Ur words won,t hurt the feelings of spore gals but will provoke them to curse and swear at you:eek:

geylangbonker
26-12-2012, 02:42 AM

you seem to be very enthusiastic about this kind of topic here.
Anything to talk about out of your opinion of spore gal , positive or negative , oso can.

iluvbreast
26-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Another gal comparing thread, allow me to input my $0.02 worth of experience:

1) SG, 3 GFs: #1 (in NS time), #3 during Uni, #4 start working life.
2) MY, 2 GFs: #5 (Malaccan), #7 (JB/Ipoh)
3) PRC, 2GFs: #8 (Shanghai), #10 (Sichuan, current)

Based on experiences, SG gals appeared to be more headstrong and dominating at times. MY gals appear to be more docile and willing to compromise while PRC gals are a mix between MY and SG gals.

I think SG gals behave more like the westerners due to our education, they tend to be more frank and open, (my friend use the term Angmoh Dik /red hair straight) very easy to tell about the gal’s mood from her face and body language.

So like westerners, SG gals appear strive for gender equality but only to their advantage (remember the newspaper article: men must always pick up the tab during dates?).

Also I think most SG gals comes from small family these days, very well care for; most don’t stay away from home until Uni time, so they don’t really know how to take care of themselves, the house and let alone the man.

MY gals, many actually stayed apart from their folks at an early age, due to studies and work (Malaysia is big #5, told me she stayed in Penang with her ex when she was 17 to save on rental) so they are actually quite independent and realistic, but probably growing up in a larger families will see them being less pampered.

I think the term PRC gals is not really a good example to call them (I think is the same for MY gals), both MY and PRC are much larger than SG so it’s not that simple, each area have their habits and culture, especially in PRC. #8 was pretty dynamic and actually pretty demanding, at time more so than SG gals, #10 was much more laid back and a lot less demanding. The common thing between the 2 is that both will put up their demands in a more feminine way compare to our local gals. They ‘teh’ u in a nice way.

As far as sex is concern, there is no real meaning to compare between countries; if the gal like u she’ll go out of her way to please. #1 and #3 were selfish lovers, they like what I could do with my finger and mouth but did not return the favour, and we could only do if they are in the mood (luckily they were pretty horny then :D).

#4 was the best so far (#10 is getting real close) game for almost anything, CIM (& swallow), COF, COB except rear (which we hate), we had fun in public and in private.

As for #5, she wouldn’t do much, just lie down, open her legs, and after the deed, (she) would immediately go wash up. She wouldn’t let me lick her; prefer me to do it fast. Once I asked her if she’s not enjoying the sessions, seems that she think exchange of body fluid with another person is unhygienic and disgusting, she prefer me to just finger her till she cums.

So there, I still think like what I posted in other gal comparison threads, the important thing is look for a gal u like, why be restricted by nationality? Important is where you met her, what she does for a living etc.

asdfghjkl
26-12-2012, 12:24 PM
absolutely true, well written and good sharing to every one benefits! ;)

littlepok
26-12-2012, 01:13 PM
do u guys ever wonder that there is this misconception about local men being together with prc gals are considered losers (cannot find local gals) or tio conned?

i broke up with a local gal and got together with a prc (bought BTO together liao. shes PR) and got alot of negative comments at the start, especially from the local gal family and friends.

initially i got this stigma within me too but now, please, the local gal give me back with ribbon on head i also dont want.

it's not exactly the sex portion, my prc gf dont like to give BJ and abit dead fish on bed (more room for improvement) but in other areas such as taking care of me etc, i got no complaints.

there are gems and shit in every nationality. u see so diverse variety of SG gals (few million population here only), let alone in whole MY or PRC. can't really stereotype but i guess SG gals command a premium (whole family is here. they are who u see since u grow up, dick grow pubic hair, do your first PCC etc) till u go out to higher schools or working life.

for own experience, i pick PRC over local. no experience with MY gals though.

Psalm
26-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Based on experiences, SG gals appeared to be more headstrong and dominating at times. MY gals appear to be more docile and willing to compromise while PRC gals are a mix between MY and SG gals.

I think SG gals behave more like the westerners due to our education, they tend to be more frank and open, (my friend use the term Angmoh Dik /red hair straight) very easy to tell about the gal’s mood from her face and body language.
Underline sentences very true.

So like westerners, SG gals appear strive for gender equality but only to their advantage (remember the newspaper article: men must always pick up the tab during dates?).
Very very true!

I had lunch and dinner with S'pore (single) ladies. They expected (all men) I should pay for it.

After a few lessons, I learnt to be smart. I paid my own, and she forced to pay for her own automatically.

I presume most S'pore women naturally take advantage of men (probably genetically or already in their blood). S'pore women are smart when they knew you are earning well (job gives them clue), hands of their purse immediately.

Also I think most SG gals comes from small family these days, very well care for; most don’t stay away from home until Uni time, so they don’t really know how to take care of themselves, the house and let alone the man.

Agree!

Add on: Singapore ladies cannot accept being told that they are wrong. Very often, they must always be right and win the argument.

Psalm
26-12-2012, 01:58 PM
it's not exactly the sex portion, my prc gf dont like to give BJ and abit dead fish on bed (more room for improvement) but in other areas such as taking care of me etc, i got no complaints.
A future partner take care of you is good!

there are gems and shit in every nationality. u see so diverse variety of SG gals (few million population here only), let alone in whole MY or PRC. can't really stereotype but i guess SG gals command a premium
Agree with underline sentence.

Psalm
26-12-2012, 02:13 PM
The next China Girl i dated came from Shanghai. A true blood sucker she was, i later found out. Gave her money several times as i was under her KC spell, even when she was back in China. But luckily, i managed to break out of it with the help of a buddy.
Agree! I knew many PRC ladies "by acquaintances". True enough, Shanghainese girls very "gian luiwee". I tested out myself.

I went to Zhejiang Yiwu and met a Shanghainese lady. The moment she knew my nationality, all kind of milking tricks come out instantly.

If bros were to do a research on Shanghainese ladies, mostly are blood sucker. Hope bros beware of them.

naturegreen
26-12-2012, 05:08 PM
you seem to be very enthusiastic about this kind of topic here.
Anything to talk about out of your opinion of spore gal , positive or negative , oso can.

This is sex forum for discussion right? Of course I come here to talk and discuss anything about girls. :D When we discuss something, of course there are positive and negative opinions, isn't it? :) And by the way I was just asking what is SH girls? Nothing wrong with that right? :confused:

joncheong
26-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Yes , i compromise your statements.
Most shanghai gals who are haughty are born from the business class family so they are very calculative.
There are many business owners in shanghai who bears shanghai gal but their relationship comes very fast and end very fast too.
The is what they call "flash marriage or relationship"

exactly, most from business class families, i wouldn't say all are those typical filthy rich kind, but well to do, enough for them to be picky and make the guy ''exhausted'' in providing to satisfy her material needs.

joncheong
26-12-2012, 06:38 PM
woah, you are very starightforward person.::rolleyes:
Ur words won,t hurt the feelings of spore gals but will provoke them to curse and swear at you:eek:

want to curse and swear at me also i bo pian .. i just come here share only, stating my viewpoints, not out to target specific groups

good discussion so far :cool: hopefully it continues

joncheong
26-12-2012, 06:40 PM
do u guys ever wonder that there is this misconception about local men being together with prc gals are considered losers (cannot find local gals) or tio conned?

i broke up with a local gal and got together with a prc (bought BTO together liao. shes PR) and got alot of negative comments at the start, especially from the local gal family and friends.

initially i got this stigma within me too but now, please, the local gal give me back with ribbon on head i also dont want.

there are gems and shit in every nationality. u see so diverse variety of SG gals (few million population here only), let alone in whole MY or PRC. can't really stereotype but i guess SG gals command a premium (whole family is here. they are who u see since u grow up, dick grow pubic hair, do your first PCC etc) till u go out to higher schools or working life.

totally agreed bro, my last girlfriend is PRC, well-educated, tall, fair, well-shaped ... i would say model-kind of looks, but when we go shopping with our arms locked, i get dirty looks from aunties, and sneering looks from young singapore ladies...kinda sad but i dun care...cos i shun singapore girls and my prc gf beat them handsdown in looks and body ... she's intellectual also, not that kind who's in singapore just to dig old men's cpf or what

titan
26-12-2012, 11:30 PM
The most feel i have is with HKG ladies but in hong kong no doubt there are materialistic ones too especially those ladies in the entertainment industry but in the working class industry , they are very friendly and pleasant but can be very practical in their way of lifestyle.

hkg ladies can dress well better than "singapo" and same goes for the shanghai ladies.
spore men seldom go for hkg ladies as not many from spore can speak cantonese fluently unless he is a cantonese even so oso not as fluent as honkies.

shanghainese are generally rich due to the economy there so expectations of the standards of guys are higher , communication maybe cannot click well with the ladies as they speak very fast like "GPMG" firing.

haha.. guess what? i speak fantastic cantonese thanks to working in HK.. u pretty right in general.. happened to work in the entertainment industry.. but there's still a bit of great hk girls around.. there's a term for these hk girls.. 'kong neoi' 港女...

being in shanghai for the past 3 years.. these days, there's isn't much real shanghainese girls around! the girls are from everywhere!

Stormz
27-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Upz for super good thread... many points and views discussed, some bros took the words right out of my mouth!

:cool:

geylangbonker
27-12-2012, 01:04 AM
haha.. guess what? i speak fantastic cantonese thanks to working in HK.. u pretty right in general.. happened to work in the entertainment industry.. but there's still a bit of great hk girls around.. there's a term for these hk girls.. 'kong neoi' 港女...

being in shanghai for the past 3 years.. these days, there's isn't much real shanghainese girls around! the girls are from everywhere!

Thks for sharing your experience with hkg ladies.
'kong neoi' 港女 is a very common term in hkg.
I,ve watched live miss international chinese pageant every year hosted in hk , foshan and other parts of china and even miss hong kong hosted by tvb and notice every year miss hong kong champion beauty and intellectual is getting worse than the previous batch of hkg candidates compare to other chinese nations.
If you can build a rapport or relationship there in hkg , you can understand some hkg gals can be very nice and adopt very good hospitality to you but oso depends on that lady who she is.

Most shanghai ladies either marry abroad or staying elsewhere studying or migrating.
In shanghai, most prc are from , and some southern parts of china working as cosmetics sales, hotel industry, etc.
nOt many pure shanghai ladies are seen there nowadays, those you've seen are those condemned ones still staying and working and seeking for overseas foreigner men coming in shanghai to grab the opportunity to be married off.
Shanghai ladies are very lazy if they are rich and is the same like filthy rich hong kong ladies who acts like rich "taitai" but in fact they are rich as well.
some shanghai ladies even married to aussie in australia .....

But one thing i like is shanghai ladies has very nice body curves revealing every inch of her assets as can been seen in cheongsam.
Complexion is also very snowy fair and smooth, high cheekbones , high nose, very sharp features...:cool:

iluvbreast
27-12-2012, 11:17 AM

Congrads on deciding to move to married life. I also faced the same negative stigma when dating PRC gals; my friends jokingly asked which KTV/massage parlour I know them or if I went to some marriage agency. Some of my friends (both male and female) started to comment that they are gold diggers, after PR status, etc, a few even tried to match make me with local gals.

I wasn’t happy, my buddy (married a PRC) told me that he faced the same problem too. Difference was he took it positively; he understood his friends were concerned that he might be cheated and end up in trouble, it wasn’t helping that there are a lot of PRCs here to work in the flesh trade and/ trying to cheat old men of their CPF (no sympathy for them, old enough to know better).

He told me since I chose, live with it; in fact he just said (when I or others asked why he married PRC): “I find that she will make a suitable wife for me because I think I can live with her”. They are married for two years now, recently had a baby. To confess (since he don't know who I am :D), quite a number of us are a bit envious now, can tell the wife been taking good care of him.

Sorry for the long winded post, nothing much at work as most pple clearing leave.

Bro Little Pok, negativity about your SG man + foreign woman relationship is not uncommon; some locals think that we are superior (an unpleasant experience, when I think back now really shameful), can’t change that, but don’t let it bother your life.

iluvbreast
27-12-2012, 11:35 AM
....And by the way I was just asking what is SH girls? Nothing wrong with that right? :confused:

SH is Shanghai, I think you know that too lah…u more senior here :p

want to curse and swear at me also i bo pian .. i just come here share only, stating my viewpoints, not out to target specific groups

good discussion so far :cool: hopefully it continues

Agreed, some SH gals are very chio, but not that many actually. #8 told me that most SH gals are very attentive to dressing & grooming (peer pressure). I have seen many there that can beat SG gals hands down with all their makeup and highly fashionable dressing, but it’s even more impt how my gal look in private ;) (yes, naked & makeup free).

Actually, I saw/know of a lot more Chio Bus from Suzhou & Hangzhou (neighbouring cities) don’t be surprise that a lot of the Chio Bus you see in SH and actually from Su Hang, working in SH. As in my previous post, PRC is so big & diverse, in terms of looks alone, u have:
- Pan-Asian mix from Xinjiang/Mongolia
- Korean/Jap/Russian/Manchurian mix from Liaoning/Jilin/Heilongjiang
- Chinese/Tribal (minorities) mix in Guizhou/Yunnan/Guangxi (look like thai/Viet + Chinese)
just to name a few (one can see from the map of PRC), but I do notice lots of gals from PRC have better skin, probably because of seasonal changes.

Also mentioned, SH gals can be quite demanding, while visiting #8 in SH; although both parents worked, I noticed #8’s father on a normal day actually:
1) go home after work to prepare dinner
2) cycled/walked to the bus stop to wait for his wife
3) after dinner do the washing up/cleaning

Not only that, most of the heavy cleaning in the house was done by her father, when asked #8 simply told me her situation was typical shanghaiese, even her male cousins were taught like this when growing up, the men should take care of their women. That was when I told my Sis, she should marry a SH man, hahahahaha.

joncheong
27-12-2012, 03:28 PM
SH is Shanghai, I think you know that too lah…u more senior here :p

Agreed, some SH gals are very chio, but not that many actually. #8 told me that most SH gals are very attentive to dressing & grooming (peer pressure). I have seen many there that can beat SG gals hands down with all their makeup and highly fashionable dressing, but it’s even more impt how my gal look in private ;) (yes, naked & makeup free).

Actually, I saw/know of a lot more Chio Bus from Suzhou & Hangzhou (neighbouring cities) don’t be surprise that a lot of the Chio Bus you see in SH and actually from Su Hang, working in SH. As in my previous post, PRC is so big & diverse, in terms of looks alone, u have:
- Pan-Asian mix from Xinjiang/Mongolia
- Korean/Jap/Russian/Manchurian mix from Liaoning/Jilin/Heilongjiang
- Chinese/Tribal (minorities) mix in Guizhou/Yunnan/Guangxi (look like thai/Viet + Chinese)
just to name a few (one can see from the map of PRC), but I do notice lots of gals from PRC have better skin, probably because of seasonal changes.

Also mentioned, SH gals can be quite demanding, while visiting #8 in SH; although both parents worked, I noticed #8’s father on a normal day actually:
1) go home after work to prepare dinner
2) cycled/walked to the bus stop to wait for his wife
3) after dinner do the washing up/cleaning

Not only that, most of the heavy cleaning in the house was done by her father, when asked #8 simply told me her situation was typical shanghaiese, even her male cousins were taught like this when growing up, the men should take care of their women. That was when I told my Sis, she should marry a SH man, hahahahaha.

Very true, shanghai men tend to be very caring and serving to their shanghai gfs or wives..... Carry handbags for them etc....

camry108
27-12-2012, 04:33 PM
:confused: I know SH gals are demanding but this is :eek:

banana81sg
27-12-2012, 04:39 PM
1 strike for china girls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoXZze51RDM

naturegreen
28-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Nice youtube clip.

joncheong
29-12-2012, 12:20 AM
very true, i would say in everywhere but especially so in PRC

jacky43
29-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Mine discussion will touch on this group of girls, including white girls too many had a same nick. That will be trying/using means to extent their long terms stay in this country.

For the guys many could not extent the working passes 4the second term, which we had seen from the group of PRC drivers. Trouble makers that companies never like, so difficult for another term.

However females wise 4homeboys, go for the educated ones not those looking like PRC country girls. Why? Because this girls fool around with men, while those students office girls type make good wives. But u have to treat them well after marry or she will take her passports and go missing.

Side track abit, I was surprised that PRC Teochew girls still had the typical pettie pretty materials from the first generation of their granny, migrating into this country. I heard from mine new neighbor wife, "Hubby have you eaten? Working is tough could I prepare food4u?"

A home girl with this attitude, don't make me loud.

jacky43
29-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Still how to hook the right ones? Do your home work maybe the old man of this country is correct 50 yrs ago. He had a dream a vision of local gentleman which certain extent had to have his making.

Not the $ we could never have that kind of $, no mine man never so don't bother over it.

The special one had to understand western and eastern ways, master English which is a nick Asian man over here does not really had. For the white boys they would never capture Asian culture, no matter what they do.

This 2 yrs I notice FT ladies find me different, for I spoke English while their (PRC) guys don't. White girls speak 2them in the intelligent ways, because she had a negative mindset of local man who are scary cats.

End of days still bring out the old man, 4 he is someone who calls the "white black" society. I had wrote in PT threats, only this old man had the right to tell us to leave the place.

director66
29-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Only dated 2 SG girls so far...screwed PRC girls. Worked with MY girls.
Based on the limited experience i have, got to say, local gals are really quite demanding and real hard to find one that is supportive and not always putting you down. MY gals seems more understanding and accomodating.
PRC gals seems quite materialistic...perhaps also due to my limited interaction with them.
Still hopeful that i can find a gal SG or MY that is supportive...sigh.

infinitus
29-12-2012, 08:42 PM
You old morons think that foreign gals from vietnam, china or even malaysia won't cheat your money and bring you green hat with another younger handsome or rich guys behind your back??? Comeon, stop dreaming lah!

Whatever nationality the gal is from, still have black sheeps around one lah. I rather let spore gal con than to let some foreign low class cheapo gal con. Simply it's becos at least spore local gals are worth more than some low class foreign gal from vietnam, china or malaysia from the villages. Hahaha

geylangbonker
30-12-2012, 05:01 PM
You old morons think that foreign gals from vietnam, china or even malaysia won't cheat your money and bring you green hat with another younger handsome or rich guys behind your back??? Comeon, stop dreaming lah!

Whatever nationality the gal is from, still have black sheeps around one lah. I rather let spore gal con than to let some foreign low class cheapo gal con. Simply it's becos at least spore local gals are worth more than some low class foreign gal from vietnam, china or malaysia from the villages. Hahaha

Hm.. your thoughts or opinions of sgp men is being underestimated here.
you think that spore gals are worth more than other asia counterparts?
Just because they are born with the spore dollar sign face, so you think that they are of higher class?
you should broaden your horizons though...serious ...兄弟`头 脑 也 太 过 simple-minded.:cool:

batty
30-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Among PRC, Singaporean and Malaysian girls who peel prawns, take off their boyfriends' coats and generally serve their boyfriends? Who among those girls still do so after marriage? Who among those girls are the most courteous?

danny ang
30-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Totally agreed. thumbs up. They think like we are carrots. haha. Even for SG Fl, think their cb like got gold, damn ex.

Underline sentences very true.

had lunch and dinner with S'pore (single) ladies. They expected (all men) I should pay for it.

After a few lessons, I learnt to be smart. I paid my own, and she forced to pay for her own automatically.

I presume most S'pore women naturally take advantage of men (probably genetically or already in their blood). S'pore women are smart when they knew you are earning well (job gives them clue), hands of their purse immediately.

Agree!

Add on: Singapore ladies cannot accept being told that they are wrong. Very often, they must always be right and win the argument.

maxman
30-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Another gal comparing thread, allow me to input my $0.02 worth of experience:

1) SG, 3 GFs: #1 (in NS time), #3 during Uni, #4 start working life.
2) MY, 2 GFs: #5 (Malaccan), #7 (JB/Ipoh)
3) PRC, 2GFs: #8 (Shanghai), #10 (Sichuan, current)

MY gals, many actually stayed apart from their folks at an early age, due to studies and work (Malaysia is big #5, told me she stayed in Penang with her ex when she was 17 to save on rental) so they are actually quite independent and realistic, but probably growing up in a larger families will see them being less pampered.

I think the term PRC gals is not really a good example to call them (I think is the same for MY gals), both MY and PRC are much larger than SG so it’s not that simple, each area have their habits and culture, especially in PRC. #8 was pretty dynamic and actually pretty demanding, at time more so than SG gals, #10 was much more laid back and a lot less demanding. The common thing between the 2 is that both will put up their demands in a more feminine way compare to our local gals. They ‘teh’ u in a nice way.

As far as sex is concern, there is no real meaning to compare between countries; if the gal like u she’ll go out of her way to please. #1 and #3 were selfish lovers, they like what I could do with my finger and mouth but did not return the favour, and we could only do if they are in the mood (luckily they were pretty horny then :D).

#4 was the best so far (#10 is getting real close) game for almost anything, CIM (& swallow), COF, COB except rear (which we hate), we had fun in public and in private.

As for #5, she wouldn’t do much, just lie down, open her legs, and after the deed, (she) would immediately go wash up. She wouldn’t let me lick her; prefer me to do it fast. Once I asked her if she’s not enjoying the sessions, seems that she think exchange of body fluid with another person is unhygienic and disgusting, she prefer me to just finger her till she cums.

So there, I still think like what I posted in other gal comparison threads, the important thing is look for a gal u like, why be restricted by nationality? Important is where you met her, what she does for a living etc.

My experience with girls from these countries isn't much. Based on my experience, I agree with you about "SG gals appear strive for gender equality but only to their advantage", and "MY gals appear to be more docile and willing to compromise". It can be quite pointless to compare sexual attitudes across nationalities even though it may be true that certain nationalities may be generally more conservative than others towards sex, but so is every individual girl depending on her family upbringing. It is almost surely true what you said "if the gal like u she’ll go out of her way to please". I'm inclined to believe many men here who have had girlfriends would generally have had better or wilder sex with them (such as outdoor sex, car sex, role-playing sex, bondage sex or raw sex) than with prostitutes.

I like your well-thought explanation of your past experiences taking into account the girls' family size, social conditioning in the country, and the country geographical size. Your response was surely one of the better responses in this thread.

naturegreen
31-12-2012, 12:14 AM
However it still really voice down to individuals. Cheers

infinitus
31-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Hm.. your thoughts or opinions of sgp men is being underestimated here.
you think that spore gals are worth more than other asia counterparts?
Just because they are born with the spore dollar sign face, so you think that they are of higher class?
you should broaden your horizons though...serious ...兄弟`头 脑 也 太 过 simple-minded.:cool:

Hm.. your thoughts or opinions of spore women is being underestimated here. The truth hurts. :D

You think that foreign gals like vietnamese, thais, PRCs or malaysians are worth more than spore counterparts? LOL

Just because they are born with the foreign dollar sign face like dong, baht, RMB or RM, so you think that they are of higher class? Hahaha

you should broaden your horizons though... serious ... 兄弟`头 脑 也 太 过 simple-minded. :cool:

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 05:52 AM
You think that foreign gals like vietnamese, thais, PRCs or malaysians are worth more than spore counterparts? LOL

Just because they are born with the foreign dollar sign face like dong, baht, RMB or RM, so you think that they are of higher class? Hahaha

you should broaden your horizons though... serious ... 兄弟`头 脑 也 太 过 simple-minded. :cool:

Different ppl has different preference of asia ladies , whether lady are from high class or low class category, it depends what professionalism they are into and how deep their fortune is, and has nothing to do with individual currency.:Dlol

spore women need not be to be underestimated as well , one look, one conversation of the day, one meal, one gift can tell what she is anticipating from a guy on a date.、

Seems like a bro like you feels heartache and hurt when negative comments are being pointed out here of sgp ladies..
Relax ...give yourself sometime to grow out of the horizon to see better class women of other parts of the world ..

:cool:

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 06:07 AM
. I rather let spore gal con than to let some foreign low class cheapo gal con. Simply it's becos at least spore local gals are worth more than some low class foreign gal from vietnam, china or malaysia from the villages. Hahaha

bro, i already said you are too simpleminded .
Most samsters here are streetsmart or streetwiser , so easily got conned by Ft or sgp.:rolleyes:
Maybe you are the kind got con by many sgp gals for many times , countless i would said.
Infinitus: Can you kindly and openly share your true stories here of singapore high class ladies here how they conned you.
Many bros willing to be your counsellors...come on , start your ball rolling here.:)

infinitus
31-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Geylangbonker, i already said you are full of assumptions that i got conned by foreign or spore gals. Assumptions is the mum of all fuck-ups. :D:rolleyes:

Most samsters here like you are not streetsmart or streetwise, so easily got conned by foreign or spore gals. :D:rolleyes:

Maybe you are the kind got con by many sgp gals for many times , countless i would said.

Geylangbonker: Can you kindly and openly share your true stories here of singapore high class ladies here how they conned you?????

Many bros willing to be your counsellors... come on , start your ball rolling here.

infinitus
31-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Geylangbonker, different ppl has different preference of asia ladies, whether lady are from high class or low class category.

It depends what professionalism they are into and how deep their fortune is, and has something to do with their class or status.

Spore women need not be to be underestimated as well , one look, one conversation of the day, one meal, one gift can tell what she is anticipating from a guy on a date.

Seems like a bro like you feels heartache and hurt when negative comments are being pointed out here of foreign ladies... :D:rolleyes:

Relax... give yourself sometime to grow out of the horizon to see better class women of other parts of the world... :D:rolleyes:

pakalolo
31-12-2012, 10:28 AM
it's becos at least spore local gals are worth more than some low class foreign gal from vietnam, china or malaysia from the villages. Hahaha[/QUOTE]

Spore gal worth more than others??how did you come to that conclusion??Do you know that once we have villages too??Do you realize that almost all of our mum and grandmun are from villages too??would you say they are low class too??

Have you ever met the Hi-So gal from the countries you mention??

C'mon grow up and see more of the world before making such sweeping comments.

pakalolo
31-12-2012, 10:34 AM
bro, i already said you are too simpleminded .
Most samsters here are streetsmart or streetwiser , so easily got conned by Ft or sgp.:rolleyes:
Infinitus: Can you kindly and openly share your true stories here of singapore high class ladies here how they conned you.
Many bros willing to be your counsellors...come on , start your ball rolling here.:)

He is too simpleminded to be near the HI-SO ladies from Sg or anywhere else for that matter so never got con by them as such no story to tell:D

infinitus
31-12-2012, 10:52 AM
it's becos at least spore local gals are worth more than some low class foreign gal from vietnam, china or malaysia from the villages. Hahaha

Spore gal worth more than others??how did you come to that conclusion??Do you know that once we have villages too??Do you realize that almost all of our mum and grandmun are from villages too??would you say they are low class too??

C'mon grow up and see more of the world before making such sweeping comments.[/QUOTE]

Foreign gals worth more than spore gals?? How did you come to that conclusion?? :D:rolleyes:

Do you know that once we have villages too?? Do you realize that almost all the foriegn gals are from villages too?? Would you say they are high class too??? LOL

Have you ever met the foriegn gals from the countries you mention??

C'mon grow up and see more of the world before making such sweeping comments. :D:rolleyes:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 10:52 AM
He is too simpleminded to be near the HI-SO ladies from Sg or anywhere else for that matter so never got con by them as such no story to tell:D

He is too simpleminded to be near the HI-SO ladies from Sg or anywhere else for that matter so never got con by them as such no story to tell. :D:rolleyes:

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 11:31 AM

:D what,s more this bro can scold us Old morons bu judging the year joined via our profile...i oso don,t understand what is he talking about here.:eek:
How is a high class lady consider high class to you, wearing branded garments, burberry, mulberry, Louis vuitton, chanel , wearing marks and spencer thongs or panties?:confused:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 11:41 AM
:D what,s more this bro can scold us Old morons bu judging the year joined via our profile...i oso don,t understand what is he talking about here.:eek:
How is a high class lady consider high class to you, wearing branded garments, burberry, mulberry, Louis vuitton, chanel , wearing marks and spencer thongs or panties?:confused:

What's more this bro can assume and judge me as simple minded or got cheated or con by spore gals when he himself is one simple minded robert who got chated by foreign and spore gals already... hahahaha

I oso don't understand what is this geylangbonker old moron talking about here... hahahaha

How is a high class lady consider high class to you, wearing branded garments, burberry, mulberry, Louis vuitton, chanel , wearing marks and spencer thongs or panties??? Hahahaha

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Totally agreed. thumbs up. They think like we are carrots. haha. Even for SG Fl, think their cb like got gold, damn ex.

Nvr play around with sgp fl, either they are risky to you or you will face the consequences in spore.
exAMaple:1)the chief officer from cnb , with the ITE GAL whom he bonk from social escort OKT,

SPORE fl or even galfriend cannot service you well on the bed and very hygenic-concerned about kinky stuff you do with them on the bed even though their cb consists of gold, ruby , diamond or gemstones etc.:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Geylangbonker, you seem so negative towards the local spore gals. Must be cheated or con before by spore gals. You seem so bitter and sour about spore gals. Must be too old, fat or ugly thats why no spore gals like you... :D:rolleyes:

If spore gals are not higher class, the why fls come with different price tags like spore fls being most expensive then followed by malaysian fl, prc china fls and so on... yawns :rolleyes:

Not all spore gals are high class but there is a standard rate for local spore gals, be it FL prices or etc... if spore gals not higher class, then why are spore fls more expensive than others??? :rolleyes:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Nvr play around with sgp fl, either they are risky to you or you will face the consequences in spore.
exAMaple:1)the chief officer from cnb , with the ITE GAL whom he bonk from social escort OKT,

SPORE fl or even galfriend cannot service you well on the bed and very hygenic-concerned about kinky stuff you do with them on the bed even though their cb consists of gold, ruby , diamond or gemstones etc.:

Don't sterotype that all spore gals have bad skills. You just got no luck in meeting the right one. You seem so sour and bitter about local spore gals. You must be old, fat and ugly old moron. :D:rolleyes:

drahcir
31-12-2012, 01:54 PM
My 2 cents.

I feel that it is unfair to the girls if we were to stereotype them, reardless if they are Singaporean, Malaysians or Mainland chinese.

Let's start with the Singaporean women. I have had my fair share of relationships and heartbreaks with them.

Yes, some are materialistic and demanding, but we would be unfair to those who are not. I have had the chance to meet some truely nice and sweet local girls.

They do not care about the branded bags, the fast cars, nor do they mind sticking through thick and thin with their then boyfriends. Money is certainly not everything.

Ask ourselves one thing, we pass 2 singaporean women.

One is dressed stylishly, behaves like an spg with an expat around her arms

The other is in simple jeans and t-shirt, perhaps tired after a hard day's work, carring 2 ntuc plastic bags of groceries and an umbrella on her way home.

You pass this 2 women at the same time ?

Which one is a Singaporean ?

Which one will you look at ?

Which one will you sterotype ?

The stylish SPG ?

Why not the plainly dressed one ?

This is us men thinking with our kuku jiao .:D

Why ?

Because we all want to fuck that spg :D but we assume she only wants to fuck that ang moh.

Am i wrong ?

It can be hard for us men to see the sacrifice the women made for us, but instead we tend see what our kuku jiao want us to see.

( female samsters can start pm-ing me for discreet realtionships liao. i am an understanding man .... kidding.)

I have had 2 local girlfriends who left me for another man before. One to an expat, one to an older singaporean. Both are more established in their careers, doing better in life.

That doesn't mean i'm no good, it only meant i'm not good enough for them in their opinion. If that is their choice, so be it.

I did not crawl into a hole and die.

I learn and grow with each relationship. We all should

We should be able to differentiate the different catagories of SG girls, it is not hard. If she is someone for keeps, go all out.

If she is someone who you know is only good for a fling, go ahead if you are up for it. Fuck her, get over it. Move on.

Take a deep breath and....

Think for a moment where do we meet and brand our so call 'singaporean girls' ?

In drinking joints at Raffles place ?

a hot club in town with long queues ?

A stylish dining joint in Dempsey ?

In a high end boutique in Orchard ?

What about at a hawker centre in Bedok ?

or a market in toa payoh ? How come we don't go there and start branding the cute girl who spend her weekends helping her parents at their stall ?

Or the one who had to bring her siblings to the playground in plain shorts and t-shirt ?

Or the one who spent the weekend bring her parents and grandparents around ?

Why ?

For both scenarios , what did the girls do wrong ?

Ignore the mainstream media with all the shitty reports about singaporen women prefer foreigners,singaporean men are not gentlemen enough, singaporean men this singaporean men that...

Fuck them . Those are just rubbish.

Don't get suck into this mentality that we are not good enough.

We Singaporean men are good enough for anyone if we think that person is someone we want to spend the rest of our life with.

If you like someone, get to know her. If you want her, fight for it. If there is competition, kill it.

We all go into a relationship with our eyes open.

Unless we can meet and know every singaporen women there is, we cannot simply offer a judgement that they are who the media / the men say they are.

The same applies for women of other nationality.

Merry xmas .

and do your part to stop the FTs from grabbing the local girls... :D :D

Very Well Endowed. I really agreed that stereotype is wrong.

Like the way that you use your words, Esp :"We Singaporean men are good enough for anyone if we think that person is someone we want to spend the rest of our life with.

If you like someone, get to know her. If you want her, fight for it. If there is competition, kill it. "

eileen78
31-12-2012, 03:11 PM

it's becos at least spore local gals are worth more than some low class foreign gal from vietnam, china or malaysia from the villages. Hahaha

C'mon grow up and see more of the world before making such sweeping comments.[/QUOTE]

Your Comments really offend to a lady from foreign country. I from Malaysia, but don't think we are low class than what u said.

pakalolo
31-12-2012, 04:16 PM

C'mon grow up and see more of the world before making such sweeping comments.

Your Comments really offend to a lady from foreign country. I from Malaysia, but don't think we are low class than what u said.[/QUOTE]

Hey, read carefully what i said,I just quote TS.:mad:

porscheclub
31-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Why are u people so obsessed with where they're from?

There's highs & lows in any society, just examine yourself & see where you & her fit. Love can be blind but the fundaments are always there to consider: culture, background, upbringing, wealth etc.

The women will also be asking the same question: "China men vs Singapore men vs Malaysian men"

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Your Comments really offend to a lady from foreign country. I from Malaysia, but don't think we are low class than what u said.

Hey, read carefully what i said,I just quote TS.:mad:[/QUOTE]

relax..she ,don,t really understand the manipulation of comments being quoted here. i think she got furious after reading that inifnitus sweeping her countryfellowwomen.
Misunderstanding :)

infinitus
31-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey, read carefully what i said,I just quote TS.:mad:

relax..she ,don,t really understand the manipulation of comments being quoted here. i think she got furious after reading that inifnitus sweeping her countryfellowwomen.
Misunderstanding :)[/QUOTE]

You can't even type well and your spelling sucks yet you still wanna stereotype about spore gals. Get a life you old moron.

It's so easy to understand and yet she can't get it. That proves that some malaysian gals can't really make it.

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Geylangbonker, you seem so negative towards the local spore gals. Must be cheated or con before by spore gals. You seem so bitter and sour about spore gals. Must be too old, fat or ugly thats why no spore gals like you...

If spore gals are not higher class, the why fls come with different price tags like spore fls being most expensive then followed by malaysian fl, prc china fls and so on... yawns :

Not all spore gals are high class but there is a standard rate for local spore gals, be it FL prices or etc... if spore gals not higher class, then why are spore fls more expensive than others???

still spore gal got higher class??
:confused:

im old and ugly?
what makes you think so..hahaha..:cool:
what makes you think u are handsome and got thick and long dick here to everyone.

class 2A OR class 2B ?
Which one?

u asking me this question or are you asking yourself?
you want me to answer your question?:D

better not , i leave some dignity of sgp fl as this is public forum.Viewers from
all nations are reading , at least save some spore men dignity of you here, copying and mirroring of individual comments...

Carry on and be your sgp freelance gal's keyboard warrior..

infinitus
31-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Geylangbonker, foreign gals got higher class than spore gals??? Don't make my balls laugh lah... hahahaha

You must be old, fat and ugly lah becos i'm assuming now like you... hahaha

What has it gotta do with motorbike class? Quit being lame or boliao lah... hahaha

You can't answer those questions becos you're dumb, ignorant and shallow. No i'm not asking any question and certainly not expecting any answer from some retarded, ignorant, dumb, shallow moron like you. Even my grandma can type better than you. :D:rolleyes:

Viewers from all nations are reading , at least save some spore men dignity of you here with your poor command of english. Don't disgrace our fellow sporean guys here. :D:rolleyes:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Geylangbonker, foreign gals got higher class than spore gals??? Don't make my balls laugh lah... hahahaha

You must be old, fat and ugly lah becos i'm assuming now like you... hahaha

What has it gotta do with motorbike class? Quit being lame or boliao lah... hahaha

You can't answer those questions becos you're dumb, ignorant and shallow. No i'm not asking any question and certainly not expecting any answer from some retarded, ignorant, dumb, shallow moron like you. Even my grandma can type better than you. :D:rolleyes:

Viewers from all nations are reading , at least save some spore men dignity of you here with your poor command of english. Don't disgrace our fellow sporean guys here. :D:rolleyes:

Carry on and continue licking and sucking up to those foreign trash whores you keyboard warrior... pot calling the kettle black you this old moron... hahahaha

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 07:24 PM

Erm, i presume you,ve got the wrong idea of pakalolo.
He is just quoting words from others but not from himself.
Look for that keyboard warrior who speaks but nvr wipe his mouth clean.

infinitus
31-12-2012, 07:28 PM

Erm, i think you didn't get the drift. You're probably too dumb or stupid to get it.

Look at that old, retarded ugly, fat moron aka geylangbonker who can't even type well and his english sucks big time. :D:rolleyes:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 07:59 PM

Erm, i think you didn't get the drift. You're probably too dumb or stupid to get it. Hahaha
Geylangbonker is just another old, ugly, fat, retarded moron who is so bitter and sour towards local spore gals. :D:rolleyes:

Look at that old, retarded ugly, fat moron aka geylangbonker who can't even type well and his english sucks big time. :D:rolleyes:

pakalolo
31-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Erm, i think you didn't get the drift. You're probably too dumb or stupid to get it.

Geylangbonker may not type well according to whatever standard you may have however he does makes himself clear and understood not like TS who is now reduce to lame answer and name calling.Is that class?If this is the type of guys Sg is having now??No wonder Sg gals are put off by his kind.

infinitus
31-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Geylangbonker may not type well according to whatever standard you may have however he does makes himself clear and understood not like TS who is now reduce to lame answer and name calling.Is that class?If this is the type of guys Sg is having now??No wonder Sg gals are put off by his kind.

Spore has plenty of bootlickers like you. You're not alone. Stop sucking up to this old moron.

Lame answer is for lame, retarded ppl like you all. Is that class? If you and geylangbonker are the type of guys that spore is having now, no wonder spore gals are turning to the whites whom we call spg... :D:rolleyes:

geylangbonker
31-12-2012, 09:19 PM

Look at that old, retarded ugly, fat moron aka geylangbonker who can't even type well and his english sucks big time.:

haha, whatever words your wish to put in your filthy mouth of the day:D
My english sucks is not up to your assumption for you to judge.
I can throw in standard-class english words more than you do.Main reason why shall i talk to you in a singlish way is that a typical spore guy like you deserves to mock at as if you are just a local worm born with an active NS GUYS CONCEPT and your mindset is not sharpen yet.

Seriously, i feel so much sorry for you at the kind of thoughts you had:D

i shall let this thread flow seamlessly and do not wish to argue with you anymore.
You can carry on with your keyboard warrior skills here and im leaving for my countdown party 2013 now.
When i tell you to recover from this , then you recover !: Understand recruit..

infinitus
31-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Geylangbonker, you have a filthy mouth full of nonsense and crap! You're like a bangladesh foreign trash collector in case you do not know this. Hahaha

Your poor command of english is really atrocious and it's up to me to label as you as a hokkien lao beng moron. Hahaha

Geylangbonker can only type sub-standard singlish words which only foreign bangladesh can understand. :D

The main reason is geylangbonker that old moron lao beng can only type sub-standard broken english only. He is a typical spore bitter and sour disgusting poor old loser and he deserves to let his fellow sporean men like me to mock at him only. Hahahaha.

Geylangbonker is just a typical local bitter, sour, poor, disgusting old moron cum loser who is born with a retarded mentality and his IQ & EQ is as low as 10 only. Hahahaha

infinitus
31-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Geylangbonker, i really think you're one poor thing and your parents have given birth to such a pathetic bastard like you. LOL

I shall let this thread continue and do not wish to argue with you this retarded, sour, bitter old moron anymore. Yawns.

You can carry on with your keyboard warrior skills here and i'm leaving for my countdown party 2013 now.

When i tell you to die and let lorry bang hard till you die, you better do so. Roger that? Hahahaha. :D:rolleyes:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Last but not least, you are really an old, childish, pathetic, useless, old, sour, bitter moron and also a lame keyboard warrior to me.

You show me those useless pictures for fuck? Oh i forgot those pictures are for you. Remember to let lorry bang hard and hit you till you die later on the roads ok??? Hahahahaha

You love to assume, don't you??? Hahahaha. No wonder assumptions of all fuck-ups this description clearly fits you the most. Assuming i'm one chao recruit now? Don't make my balls laugh leh... hahahahaha

Geylangbonker, i really think that you're like a NCC boy in sec sch. Your behaviour and mentality clearly displays it out here. Hahahahaha

pakalolo
31-12-2012, 09:56 PM
haha, whatever words your wish to put in your filthy mouth of the day:D
My english sucks is not up to your assumption for you to judge.
I can throw in standard-class english words more than you do.Main reason why shall i talk to you in a singlish way is that a typical spore guy like you deserves to mock at as if you are just a local worm born with an active NS GUYS CONCEPT and your mindset is not sharpen yet.

Seriously, i feel so much sorry for you at the kind of thoughts you had:D

i shall let this thread flow seamlessly and do not wish to argue with you anymore.
You can carry on with your keyboard warrior skills here and im leaving for my countdown party 2013 now.
When i tell you to recover from this , then you recover !: Understand recruit..

55555555 good one bro Geylangbonker:D

To the one who zap me,this clearly goes to show we do have little ones here:rolleyes:

infinitus
31-12-2012, 10:00 PM
55555555 good one bro Geylangbonker:D

To the one who zap me,this clearly goes to show we do have little ones here:rolleyes:

You're really a bootlicker or apple polisher. You have disgraced the guys in spore and you sound like a sissy ku niang. Hahaha

You deserved to be zapped for sucking up to that pathetic, bitter, sour, ugly, fat, old moron. Sbf don't need a bootlicker like you here. What a disgrace to our fellow local sporean men. Hahaha

naturegreen
01-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Relax bros.

joncheong
01-01-2013, 10:35 PM
chill all bros, i started this thread just to discuss viewpoints about the girls from these 3 countries...be it good or bad experience...every bros have different viewpoints and nobody is right or wrong...cheers and happy new year ...

hope the discussion can continue

Greenfrog
01-01-2013, 11:02 PM
i don't have this luxury of dating china girls. From my experience, malaysians girls are quite down to earth.

They will never use such words like 没出息,被老板炒哈 to their other halves.
I have seen singaporeans girls saying such things to their boyfriends/other halves.

just my humble two cents.

bombshell
01-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Dun know if my statement sounds baised,but i divorced my Spore wife to married my current Malaysian wife.Local girls care too much on their status,how they compare their bf/husband among themselves then come home tell you blah blah...sometimes think back,can't blame so many local guys marrying foreign brides.

joncheong
03-01-2013, 07:02 PM
just a small point...personally i am not yet married but based on my exchanges with married male friends....i discovered that those who got prc and malaysian wives are luckier in terms of still getting sex on a regular basis compared to those who got hitched to fellow singaporean ... any similar experiences...

a friend of mine who married a prc still manages to get it like almost everyday although they both work and has a child ...his prc wife still treat him like a king every day in bed..... another friend in this clique drooled when he heard of this cos his singaporean wife avoids it and he gets it only like once a month?

chito
03-01-2013, 09:26 PM
my own experience:

Sg wife - good partner at home, except the sex part (sigh). financially independent. no expensive gifts, capable of buying her own stuff.

Sg gf/FB - great looking, sexy, financially independent. never asked for anything other than my time and sex. great sexual appetite. gifts only on my own accord.

Cn gf (KTV/Student) - Beautiful girls, sex is great. all free but usually ended up the most expensive. As they were long term gf, hard to escape the $$ part. expensive

Cn gfs (work permit holders) - Average looks, financially independent. not looking for $$. they are looking for partners/Affections even sex. almost zero maintenance cost. Salesgirl, nurse and child care teacher. 1 WL girl also included in this cat. Great sex too!

Malaysia girls - no experience. cant comment.

So you can see, Sg girls can be great for sex and not materialistic. Cn girls, there are many types too. So cannot really stereotype.

joncheong
03-01-2013, 11:33 PM
I ever encounter one prc girl ... Very chio ... But she treated me as a prize.... Kept showing me around and showing her friends that she managed to have a singapore bf...

maxman
05-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Relax bros.

Second this. Relax people.

joncheong
05-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Recently managed to hook up a prc girl from sichuan... Working here as childcare teacher.... Xiaomeimei kind and a bit too slim for my liking but would love to try her.... The power of wechat

joncheong
05-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Dun know if my statement sounds baised,but i divorced my Spore wife to married my current Malaysian wife.Local girls care too much on their status,how they compare their bf/husband among themselves then come home tell you blah blah...sometimes think back,can't blame so many local guys marrying foreign brides.

Local women want their partners to be:

Earn more than them
More educated than them
Taller than them
Older than them
Mature and humorous

If a guy possesses all these attributes, will he wanna marry a local woman who pales in comparison in looks and body to PRCs and hongkongers and worse in bed than them, less caring than malaysians...plus these singapore women are brought up with the attitude of the women charter ... Not happy with hubby just divorce.....pui...

besafe
05-01-2013, 11:50 AM
If you are hooking up to a PRC who is in the flesh trade.
Forget it. The relationship is as long as the money last... Most of the time.
And if money is not a problem, very soon you will get tired and wants fresh meat.
Just my thots and experience.
Cheers.

joncheong
05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
If you are hooking up to a PRC who is in the flesh trade.
Forget it. The relationship is as long as the money last... Most of the time.
And if money is not a problem, very soon you will get tired and wants fresh meat.
Just my thots and experience.
Cheers.

very true bro ...and that is the hard truth ...

pakalolo
05-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Local women want their partners to be:

Earn more than them
More educated than them
Taller than them
Older than them
Mature and humorous

If a guy possesses all these attributes, will he wanna marry a local woman who pales in comparison in looks and body to PRCs and hongkongers and worse in bed than them, less caring than malaysians...plus these singapore women are brought up with the attitude of the women charter ... Not happy with hubby just divorce.....pui...

LKY once said women should not be too educated if anyone can remember,it cause a big ho ha among the women.

Maybe there is some truth to it after all:D

iluvbreast
07-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Happy new year!

Been away for some time, saw quite a lot more different opinions, I think it’s great to know that there are so many sides to the same situation. Some met good local gals, while some met lousy ones, seems that bros here mostly think that Malaysian gals are much better generally compare to locals.

Let me play the devil’s advocate here, remember the DJ 陈健斌 and his young Malaysian GF?

Last year attended the funeral of my old neighbour's son (around my age), commited suicide coz biz failed, turned to gambling (owed Ah long huge amount), over heard at the wake his malaysian wife left him after his biz failed. Someone commented: "what do you expect, malaysian gals marry here for better life". I however think there is more to it.

I agreed with what Bro ilikeoldchangke posted, it’s really pointless to stereotype, it is like two sides to a coin, no matter what nationality you get good ones and you get the rotten ones.

I have a sister, have to admit (to some extend) she’s like some of the SG gals I mentioned in my post earlier but then she also stick by my bro-in-law went he was going through a long and difficult patch.

I think sometimes we tend to forget we have dated neither all the local gals nor Malaysian/PRCs, hence what we posted are really based on our limited experience. Perhaps to give more insights, why not post some details about the gal(s) you dated and why the relation failed?

Btw, saw the argument between bros geylangbonker & infinitus arisen over difference of opinions; don’t let it be so personal lah, we just here to share and sometimes vent our frustrations (not at each other); my humble suggestion as a junior :D

joncheong
07-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Happy new year!

Been away for some time, saw quite a lot more different opinions, I think it’s great to know that there are so many sides to the same situation. Some met good local gals, while some met lousy ones, seems that bros here mostly think that Malaysian gals are much better generally compare to locals.

Let me play the devil’s advocate here, remember the DJ 陈健斌 and his young Malaysian GF?

Last year attended the funeral of my old neighbour's son (around my age), commited suicide coz biz failed, turned to gambling (owed Ah long huge amount), over heard at the wake his malaysian wife left him after his biz failed. Someone commented: "what do you expect, malaysian gals marry here for better life". I however think there is more to it.

I agreed with what Bro ilikeoldchangke posted, it’s really pointless to stereotype, it is like two sides to a coin, no matter what nationality you get good ones and you get the rotten ones.

I have a sister, have to admit (to some extend) she’s like some of the SG gals I mentioned in my post earlier but then she also stick by my bro-in-law went he was going through a long and difficult patch.

I think sometimes we tend to forget we have dated neither all the local gals nor Malaysian/PRCs, hence what we posted are really based on our limited experience. Perhaps to give more insights, why not post some details about the gal(s) you dated and why the relation failed?

Btw, saw the argument between bros geylangbonker & infinitus arisen over difference of opinions; don’t let it be so personal lah, we just here to share and sometimes vent our frustrations (not at each other); my humble suggestion as a junior :D

some time last year i had a short r/s with a malaysian who works as a croupier at RWS ... she was all cheerful and hot while at work so i got her number and we dated for like two months....

but during these 2 months she was really materialistic and calculative ... i mean when we go bonking i lack small change she also make noise after paying the condoms for me .....i mean not often and most of the meals and movies all i pay one ..... now whenever i go the casino haha see her feel a bit weird cos we had been in bed before and she hate me when i purposely gamble on her table ... she is fair, tall and a bit bah bah ...in case anybody gambled with her before...

jacky43
07-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Mine friend you are correct but from a third party, that is me looking at a home girl marrying FT settling shore in this country. I had to look down on this FT why?

This is what I told mine Malaysian lady colleague, that FT has no balls he choose to marry into mine country. I will never accept him because he did not contribute to national building aka NS. So what he is rich?

Joanna Peh white boy too is an eg, he should marry her off and take her away. Instead he marry here and the lists goes on. End of times I am proud that I am SBC: Singapore Born Chinese man.

I had to work harder to worship this old man, all really mine neighbor SYT PRC chicks has shown respect for him. Side track a bit, that PRC matchmaking variety show.

Yes! Many guys were smitten by the females guests, till today I had not seen a SBC man appear in that show. PRC chicks gave me an impression of given a choice, they would jump into the arms of any man. So long as he bring her to settle down in another country. So the news are wrong, a worrying trend is not what mine PRC colleague said. He is proud that PRC has more females then man, so he is in luck and I was fuck you man!

Your home girls almost all wish to marry away from PRC, after 100 years of communist rules the girls wanting to fly as far away as possible.

MoralEpitoma
25-01-2013, 11:26 AM
For Chinese, all 3 nationalities are same. They looked money and a comfortable life. They are still much better than pino ladies in term of skinned colour and looks :p

joncheong
25-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Mine friend you are correct but from a third party, that is me looking at a home girl marrying FT settling shore in this country. I had to look down on this FT why?

This is what I told mine Malaysian lady colleague, that FT has no balls he choose to marry into mine country. I will never accept him because he did not contribute to national building aka NS. So what he is rich?

Joanna Peh white boy too is an eg, he should marry her off and take her away. Instead he marry here and the lists goes on. End of times I am proud that I am SBC: Singapore Born Chinese man.

I had to work harder to worship this old man, all really mine neighbor SYT PRC chicks has shown respect for him. Side track a bit, that PRC matchmaking variety show.

Yes! Many guys were smitten by the females guests, till today I had not seen a SBC man appear in that show. PRC chicks gave me an impression of given a choice, they would jump into the arms of any man. So long as he bring her to settle down in another country. So the news are wrong, a worrying trend is not what mine PRC colleague said. He is proud that PRC has more females then man, so he is in luck and I was fuck you man!

Your home girls almost all wish to marry away from PRC, after 100 years of communist rules the girls wanting to fly as far away as possible.

I agree... Most prc girls wanna marry away from their motherland... Be it rich or poor prc girls....

One thing to note is with respect to child-bearing... They are more inclined to like giving birth right after marriage while the typical singapore woman will calculate financially and whatever and tend to be less inclined...singapore women also wanna establish their career first then marry....

Spud_Boy
25-01-2013, 02:34 PM

非诚勿扰?

saw at least 2 SBC on that show... that was quite sometime back.. 1 of them took off with a Thai gal on the show & the other a PRC gal.. but think both guys are based in China though..

DocD
25-01-2013, 03:54 PM
one must also consider when we meet the ger. we meet the singapore ger when we young, the malaysian ger in our prime and the prc ger when we lao.

so maybe it's not them, it's us.

LovePotion
25-01-2013, 10:56 PM
one must also consider when we meet the ger. we meet the singapore ger when we young, the malaysian ger in our prime and the prc ger when we lao.

so maybe it's not them, it's us.

thats a good say... i think very likely

funtobeonbed
26-03-2013, 06:14 PM
i think before we comment we should also think we have a very impt woman in our life of the nationality that we are commenting. But society change so much and we cant blame woman to be more capable or man , are we slow? 2 sides to a coin.

colosuspen
02-06-2016, 09:07 PM
you all can find pinoys at duxton area right. they do freelance too. but generally the quality not very high