PDA

View Full Version : A journey of self discovery.

ANowhereMan
20-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi all, I figured today would be a good day to start penning my humble past escaplades since tomorrow is 21-12-12 and who knows where this will go *roll eyes* (cold joke)
Just kidding.

After reading and leeching so much off this forum, spending lonely nights with the click of a mouse and tissue paper, I figured now would be my time to give back to the good man and women here. Without any further alphabet diahorrea from me, here I go. Everyone and anyone kind advice would be greatly (maybe warmly) appreciated.

A short introduction, I am a guy, in 20s, -not sure what more can I say for now.- (shortest introduction ever. hahahahahahaha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWEPu0w-7w

True or not, you decide

Do allow me to begin with my very first girlfriend, lets call her S.

ANowhereMan
22-12-2012, 01:24 AM
So sorry, am still under moderation.

S and I met through the wide cyberspace and S was having a problems with her then boyf and me, just a little horny fucker lurking around I guess.
Oh, I was also drawn to that retardly looking specs she was wearing.

*It was late in the night after a night out*

Me: Hi, just curious if you are surrounded by honest people?

S: Hey, yes? Why do you ask?

Me: Cause that specs you're wearing takes a little getting used to and liking. It is something possibly, Ruhua or Mr bean could carry. Not likely someone as pretty as you (:

S: Are you trying to be funny?

Me: Is it working?

S: No.

Me: Not a fan of jokes I see. I'm sorry if I have offended you, but hey, how can I remedy the situation? :(

S: Buy me Ice cream!

*in my heart, HAHAHAHHAHAHA*

Me: Sure sure, what flavour and size would you prefer??

*LOL*

S: BJ vanilla strawberry

*note, this is getting quite... funny?*

alan0338
22-12-2012, 11:03 AM
camp here ... :D

ANowhereMan
22-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Cont.. Thanks bro for camping.

Wah this moderation no joke. Very tight security.
----
Me: Consider it done. I'll deliver 2 tubs personally if it helps anything at all. #true story

S: (:

*Smile lj*

Me: :/ What's with the smile? Yes or no ><

S: Free of course yes!
*zzzz so typical*

Me: Free? Nope, I'm delivering and giving you $. Good deal huh?
*LOL, if you know what I mean*

S: What do you think ?

Me: Just kidding!! :X

S: You better be. If you're sincere, let's meet xxxxxxxxxxx?

*Why got people like that ah, eat free only come out??*

Me: Sure, I will be more then honoured. But I cant do xxxxx, can we do xxxxx and something else?
*Applying rule of the game :P*

S: Ok. What's something else?

----------------- Pause ----------------
I realise the build up is quite boring and it has been a good 2-3 years? (I might be a jerk, but guys are good at maths not at memorising numbers) Shall I continue or go to the sexciting part? :confused::confused:

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 12:30 AM
-Fast forward to the day we met, nothing much happen anyway, just the normal tcss-

summary ;; plan to go cycling, date doesnt want ordinary place, so i say get her passport ready and we're going overseas, told me to stop kidding, and i said yea, we're going ubin.

Calls my date when I reached *

Me: Hi I'm here, what about you?

S: I'm here 15mins ago. Where are you (sounded pissed)

Me: You're early? So eager to meet? (pushing the limits)

S: whatever, I'm dress in white n fbt, come find me bye

-kup-

Me: wooo... confirm see through after awhile.

Me: -gives a tap on the shoulder and a slant smile-
Hi miss, waiting for someone?

S: fuck you lah

Me: why so dull ah?

S: what lah

Me: lah. lets gooo

and off we go to board the ferry to ubin..

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Strangely, she's actually quite cute whenever she gets annoyed. continue;

On board the ferry:

Omg she has sea sick and this is the first time shes travelling on sea.

Me: Are you alright? You look green.

S: I am very giddy why ah

Me: I think you're getting sea sick.

S: huh

Me: I know this sounds crazy and really stupid but go to the window, and prepare to vomit, I have tissue for you.

-she attempts to scream at me. Failed miserably but but but, manage to land some vomit on me. ewww-

S: ehh sorry

Me: it's alright, pains my heart to see you like that, how I wished I knew
(I was really feeling upset about it, shurgs)

S: ignores and concentrates as if she can mediate to be an immortal.

Me: So, have you decided to become a vegetarian too?

S: fuck you lahh, trying to make it non giddy

Me: nvm, just vomit it out, reaching soon.

and.... booommm she vomits on her tee shirt...

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Me: awwwwwwwwwwwww hahahha...

S: eh....

Me: take my spare shirt when we reach, the ladies is nearby.

S: thanks . - puppy eye-

omg, I can't tahan lah

Me: for you anything ok

S: punch

Me: grabs and say, kiddingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S: pinch

Me: It hurts !!!!!!! (blue black 2 weeks hor)

quiet 5 mins

reach jetty!

S looks at me and say

S: you deserve it.

Me: I deserve what?

S tried to pinch me again.
this time i caught here hand and turn her round so her back is facing me..
made it in such a way that i hugged her from behind. and she tried to wriggle wriggle out. Hahahaha. With that, I gave her a playful pinch on her cheek and say

Me: You deserve itttt

S: pinchs my tight really hard.

Me: -surrender-

S: giggles.

Me: go change la. abusive girl.

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 12:51 AM
and off she goes, wandering into the ladies that I so wanted to follow. heheh.

I too went to wash that smelly vomit off myself.

came out in 5mins, S still inside

10mins
15mins

-calls S-

Me: why so slow ok anot

S: your shirt too big

Me: I dont exactly wear XS. If you didn't notice.

S comes out.

I thought it was alright, seductive. Shirt covering some of the FBT. .. Hmm Yummy right guys? ahaha D:

Me: you look great. Don't worry bout it

S: whatever lah, where to get bike

Me: I was just kidding about you looking great. You can get a bike after a hike -points to the forest-
and walk in opposite way

S: harrrrrrrrrrrr

Me: Here lah. abusive

S: comes along.

- fast forward to after bike etc, at a selected rest point-...... tbc

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 12:59 AM
Me: so how do you find it?

S: okok lor

Me: thats it?

S: then what you want

Me: I want your ass. Love how it wiggles when you ride

S: attacks me

Me: suffers major damages.

Me: attempts to attack back and somehow I was holding both her hands and staring at here. I knew this is it.
Lean in and gave her nose a slight nudge with mine before placing a peck on her lips.

-What a first date-

You're so beautiful that I couldn't resist kissing you.

- both of us started scratching our legs at the same time and laughs-

Lets go babe! grabs here hand and help her on her bike. ..

off we goo

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 01:05 AM
paddle paddle paddle.. alamak she fell into the bushes

ME: OI OI YOU OK ANOT????

S: glares at me

Me: helps her up .. brush the dirt off .

S: I think im ok.

Me: please be careful my dear. If you fall again i'll get another heart attack.

S: then I'll keep falling!

Me: I know you have fallen for me but lets take it slow ok. I'm high maintaince too.

S: slaps hand

Me: Why so abusive one ah you??

S: rides away

---- arrives at the place where you can take a scroll by the sea--

Locks our bike up and went for a walk. had a good chat, know each other better... and since this is a sex orientated forum, daamnit she lost her virgin to first ex. zzzz. She is however sexually pretty open minded.
Held her hand as we walked, and, gave her a little peck whenever needed. took some pics here and there and moved on.

just before leaving, smacked her butt once before getting a hard pinch by her.
WORTH IT.

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 01:14 AM
As it was opened a window and door to the next level.

S: dont molest me

Me: I didnt

S: you smacked my butt

Me: And you kissed me.

S: shows annoyed face again

Me: hahah you're such a cutie. Hold still, let me take a mental image of you please! and proceed to wipe a little pespiration off her forehead as well.

S: mount bikes and cycle off..

Oh my, the way she mounts the bike then... gave me a slight stir

Me: Bye, you know the way right

S: Nooooooooo how to go

Me: Lets go together then!

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Thinking back, I hated being pinched and bullied, much less called silly names like weak and stupid. But words that chirped through her gentle and innocent lips sounded so cute and alluring. I cant help but think, that it was a great great day. Only if she wasn;t so abusive like a secondary school girl.
Nothing is perfect and I must admit, moving on is difficult. Difficult as the memories printed and engraved lies in me for more then 1 years now. That is not the exact time frame. I do miss her time and time again, but moving on is what we must always do in life. Holding on and holding back, isn't going to bring us a step closer to rome.

tbc, Do grant me a break please.

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 10:35 PM
And off we go.. bashing through the thick undergrowth and enduring countless waves of invisble mosquitoe attack.

Staggered formation, we cycled on. Till... we reached a placed with a tower with a high vantage point. hehe.

Parked our bikes, and we started climbing the 4 or 5 story stairs. Oh my god. All the way, I was behind her as she said she was scared of heights. Imagine you, walking behind a beautiful creature swaying her ass at you for that amount of time?

My mind went... left, boink, right, boink. Ahhh ~ suffocate me please. Bring me into an asphyxiated state and may my slithering tongue venture on and conquer the new found land. (I daydream alot)

Poof. my face bumps into her bump.

AAAAAAAA

S: WHAT

Me: oops. I was looking at the stairs, in case you fall so i can catch you in my arms.

S: ya right

Me: then you walk behind lor

S: *ignores

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Me: moves to her side and grabs her wrist and let my fingers find their way into her soft silky hands. Lets go. 1 more story only!

-Almost begin singing army song. (What was I thinking?!)
Hey hey, hey ah.... hey hey, hey hey, ... hey yo hey yo hey yo ah..

*me slaps me self*

TADAH! Reached

(Bros, bring ladies to this place if you have the chance. Its a panoramic view and whats wonderful about it is you can let your girl lean on the railing and you hugging them from behind. With the sea breeze in your face, and planes flying above. Sun might be a little unfriendly but, makes quite a good setting if you will to ask me. Just my 2 cents.)

Spins her round and say, look at it. We made it together!

S: together? Please lor, I also can come up myself
What an ass.

Me: And I'm sure you can get down faster then me too. Want to bet?
gently nudge her to the railing

S: WOoooooooooooo Stop

Me: -laughing

S: idiot

Me: bigger idiot

and 2 idiots start to laugh...

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 10:53 PM
It is always an enjoyable experience and feeling to be able to laugh and smile at the simpler things in life. I absolutely dislike rushing through coffee or tea, much less, perhaps a smoke(this happens rarely) or walking the dog.

Me: Babe, if god were to give me a pair of wings right now and I could fly to anywhere in the world, I would remain right here. And if i could have gills to swim to the deepest ocean, my answer remains. I treasure this moment more then you'll ever know and you're so fantastic. I know this is crazy and I just met you but, will you consider me as your bf?

S: IF YOU HAVE A WING THEN SAY

Me: ........

Me: gives a very emo face

S: Need tissue?

Me: attacks her........!!!!!!!!!

S: giggles like mad

Me: I dont care. you're mine. and I proceed to put a stamp on her forehead again. hehe.

We didnt stay long there as Mr Sun were being overly friendly with us. Uncle cloud probably having a holiday else where. With that, we headed down, me holding her hand.

Me: I feel strangely happy but also uneasy.

S: why

Me: I like you and all but.. just curious how many dates do you go on before your ex bfs ask for your hand?

S: huan lo lohhh

Me: ........ kns

S: hahah

Me: Say please? -serious look

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 10:54 PM
S: you're the second one that is so fast. (she have like 4 ex. while me? She's my first first. )

Me: Hmm, lets take it slow yea? Let us walk down this road, just you and me, finding our way and tune, till the day we .. -look at her

S: we what

Me: HUAN LO LOH

S: WHAT LAH

Me: hahhaha

S: Say please

Me: please

S: so stupid

I stop and held both of her hand, facing each other. Gaze into her eyes and say.. till the day we... (plant my lips on her) can no longer walk down the road together

This was at the road leading to the jetty. Somehow I wonder how come it's all so lovely timed. Such scenery with the sun setting in the back ground. If I was her I bet my pussy would be so wet I couldn't sit properly.

Then again, if I was a girl, ... I would be so dumb if that were to happen. HA !

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Oh no................. This is bad... It all got jumbled up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 and #15 is after the ones under moderation..

//Edit, can I rearrage the post #? .. I guess I'll retire early to my work now then. Kudos all!

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvtT8i8rOJY

A little song to listen to as the night charms us by.

ANowhereMan
28-01-2013, 01:22 AM
zzzzzzzz PLease let me continue when I can find time please. Butter fingers my and me entire post got wiped out.

Peace.

NinLaoBeh
28-01-2013, 03:00 AM
TS, don't let the readers wait too long ;) Here to support :)

ANowhereMan
01-02-2013, 07:59 AM
So sorry guys, thanks for being so so patient :D Was too busy with work but no, I shall squeeze the morning a little to ink this!
For you NinLaoBeh :p kkk

Here you go:D

Seriously if I were a girl, I think I would be dumbest slut around. I'm used to be so easily impressed, but thankfully I have a poker face. HAHAHAH

Moving forward.
En route back to SINGAPORE, yes we went overseas. THe puking starts again.

Awwww babe, so hurting to watch.. but this time, we had plastic bags. Phew!

Me: Hey, lets get us some good food later ok babe

S: nods

Me: I think you lost 10kgs from all the puke.. tsk tsk

S: smiles, would you like to have 10kg extra then? -offering me

Me: pui.. can u not be so gross, I pay you 50$, you drink back your puke want? HAHAHAH

S wanted to pour on me.. zzzzz

Me: eh dont play, boat uncle watching (HAHA)

S: okok

So easy ah what a fool I was thinking, then just then, she pinched me.

Me: seems like you're getting used to puking huh, now can pinch people, getting stronger.

S: smiles

Me: lets see whos strong when you're bending over hehe

S: you think??????

Me: Invitation sent?

S: NO

Me: is never the right answer

S: turns away

this girl, so hard to decipher her emotions and moods..

Me: wei, nudge

Me: ..?

S: U think im EASY???

Me: baby, I will never think that and never have the intention to. If you're refering to what was spoken just now, maybe I was too eager but thats only because I feel so attractive you in everyway!

S: SO?

At this point, I know that whatever I saw is just air as she is obvirously not listening.

Me: grabs her hand and walk to a spot and sit

She swings her hand letting mine fly.

Me: come please

tbc....

ANowhereMan
01-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Thanks bro Iluminati ! Glad you like it.

studdyme
01-02-2013, 09:04 AM
camping for more!

SharkAttack
01-02-2013, 10:32 AM
my 1st time enjoying short posts.

ANowhereMan
01-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Thanks for all your support fellow sammysters!
Bah, do let me craft my entry for tonight. CNY is round the corner and I feel the calories pumping into me already.
I thought this would be a nice way to start, I just love the beatles, I certainly hope it suits you too.

John Lennon - Imagine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs

Continue..

Me: Stop being angry please, it makes me feel so helpless. If there is something I can do to ease it, please let me know

S: NOTHING

Me: love you lah

S: -.-??

Me: Obvirously you mean something to me cause otherwise I wouldnt ask you out, obvirously you and me didnt meet by chance for we met with the click of the mouse(I typo it as mouth) and a few knocks on the keyboard, I never want to see you angry and it is not my intention, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry and that is what I can say as it is the most I can do. I hope it doesnt ends cause my heart would feel like it is being wrenched and squeezed. As a matter of fact, I am starting to feel it that way now. (not exactly what I say but it was somewhere along the line)

S: I'm sorry

Me: -.-?

S: for acting this way

Me: ???

S: for behaving like that

Me: Well it's alright. I understand how you feel.. Probably I said too much... It's my fault, I'm sorry

S: no its me, I over reacted.. Just that.. JERK (her ex bf) had sex with me on the second date and was quite forceful with me.. and there was a few times he raped me and went in me raw. I cried and cried and JERK wouldnt stop.

Me: pulls her close and hug her, You are now with me and if JERK finds you, tell him to fuck off.

S: ok

Me: and delete block JERK everywhere, your HP, fb, MSN, whatever.

S: ok

Me: I'm here for you if there's anything, so count on me, like you count on singapore ya? :D

S: nonsense, both also not reliable
(HAHHAHAHHAA)

Me: I am! It's late, lets go get dinner.

We walked hand in hand and went for a simple dinner and proceed to a bar afterwards to loosen up after that turn of events.

Nothing much happened in the bar and I sent her home after a jug. There were some cocky white guy that went about saying silly stuffs like how this place is shit and how they are superior. But I think he is just drunk and really retarded, so who cares :D

As we were on the bus, she fell asleep on my shoulders. Aww thats so lovely. I always love simple things like that and i angled myself and her in such a way that she could sleep better. I too pushed the air con away cause I didn't want it to blow at my girl directly. It's just nice and made me feel like a secondary school boy all over again!

Soon, it was over and I had to pop her Z bubble with a tissue in my hand for her smelly sticky drool (just kidding).. But I did say, EH YOU DROOL SO MUCH. DREAM OF ME HUH?

Saying things like that usually warrants a slap from her.

This time, is just like any normal time and the slap came flying in, targetting for my arm.

Geez, when will I ever learn.

We walked hand in hand to her place, went into the lift, all the way till we are nearing her unit. Then, we say good bye and sealed it with a simple tired kiss.

It was a wonderful day. Perfect? Maybe not, I believe perfection does not exist and that it is something that we chase but cannot get. Having said that, chasing perfection is just what we need to do and strive for in life. Agree?

Freddie Mercury - Too Much Love Will Kill You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6umJkuKNtc

Next date is much much more interesting but, as you all know, I was a army boy at that time(If I missed that out, hmm... I hope it is not too late to add in now.. tehehe) So I didnt have much time with her. Irregardless, more action starts when I book into camp. Oh the irony.

As I book into camp, I received a text saying,

S: Hi my boy

tbc...

Black Eyed Peas ))) Boom Boom Pow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cKnTLrDbcw

Ciao all, have a great weekend!
Pop by soon, work to do now.

mrloner
02-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Hope wont be a long wait

VenusianArtist
02-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Haha your interactions are so cute. Please continue.

ANowhereMan
03-02-2013, 12:40 AM
My lower back and butt cheek is killing me.

Anyone has a good TCM to recommend ? :(

Haha VenusianArtist, am cute what ^_^\/

MrLoner, as per request..

beep-
S: Hi my boy

Me: Wow, your property so fast? haha.

S: yes, mine already

Me: gladly yours. Its mutual

S: My boy feeling sad and down huhhh

Me: yea lor...

S: what if I tell you... I'mthinking of what we did at the tower and am so wet

I was thinking, shit lah, no camera phone otherwise have picture and can clogged the water pipe.. HAHAHA

Me: awww, I would love to be right there with you now!!!!

S: Me too, good night!

Me: ..... grrr make me hard then like that, ima get you when I'm out! nights darling!

So the week went past .. like that lor... some dirty sexting here and there, nothing much till boook outtt dayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

And on that delightful saturday, we set a date and time to meet for our souls crave for each other so bad !

It was a dinner come movie date, I know it's the norms but hey, who cares.

Dinner/Movie was alright, typical sweet here sweet there.. naughty here... naughty there...

but it was when sending her home thats.... what we're here for !

As we were arriving at her place, she said

S: hmm.. still early wor..

Me: ya lor..

S: wana go somewhere?? hehe

Me: WHERE

S: turn here turn there and end up zzz, at ol macdonald farm (laughs)

Me: why you bring me to park??

S: zz go back lor

Me: hahaha jk lah... places my hand on her thight and caress the smooth inner side... moving up as a inch nearer in the compact car..

S: mmmmhmmmm

we met half way, in the car.

Me: plants at kiss on her sultry lips..- ahhh.. sweet as honey-

Me: You taste like honey, my dearest honey

S: what else were you expecting?

Me: nothing less then finger licking good

please note that my hand is still making progress on her inner thight and for a fact it is facing resistance from.. her hand

S: what you trying to do

Me: what I trying to do

S: your hand

Me: oh, what about it

S: why touch me

Me: stick like magnet, i also don't know.

S tries to grab my hand but... I have reached base camp. -radios to HQ, we have reached destination-

I hve develop a habit of tickling gentles drawing strokes of words on the panty before moving it away sneakily..

Me: tickles, moves strokes, till I can feel her pussy getting moist..

S: ahh... so arousing..

Me: say you want more!

S: I want more....

And I proceed to ....

TBC, my back is killing me argh

ArSeRaMmEr
03-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Support. Camping here bro

ANowhereMan
06-02-2013, 08:26 PM
slide my finger through the side of her wet panty..

Oh my, so smooth and slippery... Moving up and down the cliterous and she does.. ah ah ah..

At the same time, S started rubbing my awaken cock from the outside of my pants and I could feel precum oozing out.. my turn to ahh.. hahah

The handbrake and gear lever is soo much of an annoyance. Omg. such a roadblock zzz.

My hands started auto roaming and exploring her body and found their way to her boobs. Her slitering tongue got so wild and wet that my face was almost covered in saliva.... Gosh, we need a bed.

Me: Shall we move to the back sit?

S: nods

I started to open the door and move out when I saw an ah pek walking towards to his car.. and another car pulling in.. zzz so zhun?!

What a turn off.

S: hhahhahaha. Too bad

Me: looking annoyed like a school boy deprived of porn (only worse, an army boy deprived of women)

Me: Lets go home..

S: Ok..

tbc

Sorry short post this time as CNY is making me lazy :o

ANowhereMan
02-03-2013, 12:08 AM
So sorry my dear dear dear buddies.
Please allow me to continue where I left off.

---

And off we go, to her place. It was highly unlikely that I am able to let her go with her making my balls go blue. GRR.

So, parked the vehicle, sent her up, in the lift. press highest floor :D

S: why? Wrong floor

Me: nope, right floor. grins
I started pulling her close to me and slowly kiss her as the lift went up, floor by floor, the intensity grew.

It started with pecks then full on kisses and frenching. Oh my god, thinking about it sure brings me up to cloud 10 once again !

We were frenching and me hand busy cupping and molesting her breast. 1 hand breast, 1 hand on the lower back supporting her and moving up and down, grabbing her hot firm butt.

I begin to get under the annoying clothes and then......

The lift stopped.

But the doors open. zzz What a shock. !

We went to the corner, like any silly horny devils looking for a secluded place to hanky panky :cool:

Found a stairs landing that looks pretty secure with a nice view. (This is in the NE part of singapore. SOmewhere along the north east line...)

Continued kissing and petting then we started removing our clothes, pieces by pieces.

I am astounded by how smooth this is going as there were not much rejection from her! Even I felt strange.. Aiya, as they say in army, fuck it lah !

ripped off her clothing as my small head started raging with sperms preparing to go into battle! With a loud war cry, i removed her pants with a tug and down it came... till the ankles.

S: dont want
Spoke too soon, rejection comes.
Me: Whyyy
S: too fast
Me: disagree... continues attacking her and this time, resistance was futile as I am now able to finger her with ease.

Just imagine, a lovely babe with her pants at ankle, panty slightly tugged, shirts off, left with a black bra that seemed too tight. and of course me, a horny devil preparing to feed.

I slowly caress her smooth thights and pull down her panty. Ah, finally. Now, her panty and shorts were on the same ankle and me, spreading her legs with her glistering wet pink pussy ready to be feed.

I set her up against the wall and down I went, sucking her wet sweet pussy. AH she goes... with my tongue and gentle sucking, she goes from noo... stop.. to yes... there...
after awhile, my hair became like mee-pok ta, it was her turn to give me a mind blowing blow job. I was in my boxers, with my shorts at my ankle too... with her kneeling down spreading her leg like a porn star. Her pussy was rather drippy and I could clearly see the drops on her black bush shining against the dim night light.

It was now my turn to lean against the wall, with her on her knees, giving me a great blow job. With each suck and flick of the tongue I grew insane. I could feel my warriors just awaitng the right time to start marching out.
She started picking up speed and also sucking till tip then flick alittle before going in for a deep throat once again. Her hands were also squeezing my balls gently and tickling them a way I do not know. It is so god damn arousing ! All I could manage was just returning the favour by pushing her head in out and grabbing her boobs and releasing them by uncliping her bra.

Finally, her two creamy nipples were in their full glory. It was now, I have full access to them and I started tunning them like a audio head would. :D

I felt, I couldn't tahan much more of the bj and i grab her by her arms and pull her up... giving her armpits a few ticklish licks(she told me she like this) before turning her over and bending her over...

Just then, I remembered.

NO CONDOM ... FUCK

TBC

ActionMan
02-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Welcome back TS, camping here :)

ANowhereMan
02-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Thanks bro. Always nice to see a fellow Man around. hahahah :D

Here's where I left off.

---
S: Awwwwwwwww zzzzz pouting
Me: looking super sian
Me: Do you happen to be in the safe period ?
S: What do you think
Me: Yes
S: NO
Me: guess it's really not tonight then darling. It doesnt matter anyway. It was really exciting tho :P
S: aww, come lah. I give you bj since you no CIM before

And S proceeds to give me a bj... looking so so gorgeous with her CFM eyes darting into mine, I visually tried to rape her back, to no avail.

Me: baby, coming...
S increases her frequency and speed with flicks of her tongue on my dick head or something like that... very soon, the rod expanded and gushhhhhh shoots a load of cums into her throat as she gives me a deep throat when that happen.
Oh my god, that was intense.
She gave him a few more pumps before sucking the head and spitting out whatever sperm there is left inside.

S: Hmmm. taste nice, surprisingly.
Me: Thats cause I eat lots of fruits and vegetables :cool: You get more next time huh hhahah
S: spanks me playfully

And we got dressed and proceed to sending her back to her place.
What a night that has been.

What a wonderful memory it was.

Some people say, first time is the best. No arguements there. It was awesome!

All my mind could master was this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8
Victory song wahahahah!

Next up would be, our next bed and how a surprisingly fight ends us up in bed.

/I like writing here and I'm sure many other feel likewise because, this is the only place where we can let it out. Sure, some of our friend know bits and pieces but hey, only here can you paint the whole picture that happened. And quite possibly, hopefully others can relate to and share their experiences together. Pretty cool.

ANowhereMan
28-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Awfully long delay. I do apologise for it..

Back to story,

So back at that time, I was back in my army camp.. somewhere very sad with dicks and no chicks. Some void, some barren waste land... Somewhere that exist only in nightmares.

And in that hell/shit hole, or whatever you call it. Least did I expect from her was:

S: I hope you are not being with me just cause you want my pussy
Me: what do you mean? [in my mind, I was like, wtf ???]
S: I mean, I hope you are taking this relationship seriously and not just wanting to be with me cause I had broken up with my bf and so you can sleep with me
Me: Where are you getting this?
S: just saying
Me: I hope that was a joke, if it wasn't you will be so wrong. and if it was, you will still be so wrong. that is just crazy of you. If you think that way, I hate to say this but lets just go our separate ways here.

and there was no reply for a few hours.. so I thought it was over and I was still pissing mad.

then, just before I fall asleep at night

S: i'm sorry.
Me: for?
S: saying those things...
Me: let's talk tomorrow instead

In my mind, I cant sleep at all but neither can I talk as I feel I will being an immature creature will just start lashing out on her. So I figured, it will be best to let it get some air and simmer before tackling the situation.

5.45am
Me: good morning my dearest, I hope we can put that day behind us and to be honest, I was really hurt by what you said. I want to be with you for what you are and not because of sex or whatever reason you can think of. Can we put that behind us please
Just then,
S: good morning my baby, I am sorry for yesterday, please forgive me

Somehow, we sent the messages the same time. what are the odds? BUt I was really touched by it as .. I don't know, maybe i'm just a snob.

since it was Friday and it was book out day. I suggested if I am able to meet her at night.

Me: can we go supper tonight?
S: of course, what time
Me: xx at xxxx
S: ok see you soon dear
Me: muackss cant wait !

-boring part-
We ate, chat and then, when it was really late as she had a curfew we made our way home.

Me: baby, this is where we say seal our date with a kiss, till tomorrow I will dream of you in my sleep.
S: hehehe I have a plan.
Me: ?
S: come into my home at 3am, I have a surprise
Me: what? 3am, are you crazy? why
S: winks and gently grabs my balls..

wtf, I am being man-handled.

TBC

LovePotion
28-04-2013, 10:22 PM
camping for moreeeee

ANowhereMan
30-04-2013, 12:23 AM
ty bro!

COnt...

And so, I was being led on to meet in the middle of the night... set alarm clock to 2am, so that I can prepare.
(being a cockster, preparations included, shaving hair from different part of body, and of course, getting the all important condom.)

ring...
In my mind, knn so early zzz. Auto snooze to 5 mins... 5mins up..

drags myself out of bed, constantly reminding why am I awake for.. As if it was so difficult to forget. But let's not ignore the fact that it is not everyday that we wake up at 2am, the only past reason being a CPL game or something similar that is of grave importance.

skip all the nitty gritty..

pop by 7-11 at 2.30am

Ding dong..
Me enters, went straight to counter, commanding what I wanted to whom if I remember correctly was a slightly sissy staff who if I had not mistaken, grabs my fingers before collecting the cash.

OR, I am really in lack of sleep.

Made my light footed way to her place, and the time reads 2.55am.

Luckily we stayed nearby and this was the start of many late night activities.

As I reached the place, sent a gentle sms and poof, beautiful(half asleep too) S opens the door.

S: Hi~
Me: Hey..
S: come in
Me: Thanks.. which way do I go? (first time there, don't know which room)
S: ... follow me
me: follows like a horny dog.

at this point in time, it would be most appropriate to mention she was wearing a loose baggy tee with fbts... totally the kind you would want to rape and ravage on runs.

In the room,

Me OTOT take off tee, shorts leaving only boxer in double quick time... as if sgt is counting down 10.. 9...3.2...1.. whole lot knock it down... (althoughtI would love to KNOCK IT DOWN right then)

S: .... so fast?
Me: ignores and grabs her by the waist, pulling her towards me and kissing her soft sweet lips... but

I realise, she hadn't brushed her teeths..

Not very nice.

Me: babe.. don't be offended but have you brushed your teeths? I tasted some morning in you

S: oh, whatever, you wan be brush ah
Me: yes!!!!!
S: pouts...

At this point, it occur to me that she is not one that is really orientated in first world living conditions. I know that is a little harsh but, no matter what, first impression matters.

TBC !:mad:

LauYewTee
30-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Camp.. camping...

ANowhereMan
16-05-2013, 11:55 PM
I was dress in just my boxers, condoms, carefully and strategically placed by the side of the bed for easy access... just then S walks in with a singlet and fbts..

back and smelling good, dirty girl, snuggles into bed with me.. snatching the blanket away. Sensing the beginning of a highly anticipated and awaited war, I proceed to fight back.

Me turn overs and hug her from behind, we were spooning .. comfortably only for the disturbing fact that we are not skin to skin. The blanket is in the way. So, hormones raging, I sat up and carried her up and lay her down on her back instead.

S: stares at me
Me separates the silly blanket from my prize and throws it on the floor.

I selectively held her by her wrist, after that and proceed by pinning her down onto the bed. She must have felt really vulnerable. My exact intentions.

A smile from me, and a slant smile from her. Resistance is just for show. Troops, move out....

I went in closer.. our lips touched and it was like a laser light piercing through the sky, her hands still held back, pinned onto the bed, while we wage a war with our tongues.. slowly, I bought both her wrist together and held them with 1 hand at the top of her head..

S shows some sign of slight discomfort, but what I saw is a stage of even greater vulnerability.

I had 1 hand free to roam. Destination was my to choose. With her singlet's/tanks, exposing her armpits and side boobs, I stroked her hair, to the side before moving down her neck.. and planted yet another kiss on her lips and forehead. stating clearing, how beautiful she was in the dim moonlight. Hand moved on from neck.. and tickles his way down to armpits and given free access here due to S hands behind locked by me. I caressed them gently, and playfully before slowly making my way to the side of her boobs. So smooth, and creamy... what perfection. I think, it was just a A cup, but hey, it doesn't really matter right?

Big singlet, good access.. though I felt like ripping off that piece of nonsensical cloth... hindering me from my skin to skin contact.
While caressing her with my hands.. My lips were also on kiss duty non-stop, making light pecks here and there... even my knee, was spreading her legs apart so that our groins could have some interaction.. Groundwork, is silently executed .. my dick went rock hard with every 'en' and tossing from her pelvic. Being in a boxer, parking my tool, wasn't exactly easy as well.

Before long, lazy boy me had to use my roaming hand to move the boxers slightly so that I could rub against her and let it dangle down by itself...

A cheeky thought came to my mind, sticking my dick, inbetween the fbt and her inner thighs.. wow, the warmest of my dick, with the cooling and softness of her thighs..

this was when, I was busy tuning her radio frequency to the desired channel..

As you might imagine, my body position have became very awkward right now but she is of a petite frame and I guess, that helps alittle... but her constant kicking and rebellion soon broke my grabs on her wrist and she could now.. attack me as well.

Ah, reminiscence of this... made me tingle.

TBC

davidguetta
25-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Please be Back soon bro!

LovePotion
25-05-2013, 11:49 PM
still awaiting for u to return

ANowhereMan
17-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Sorry for the delays guys... and sorry to keep famous dj david waiting.. hahahha

Here goes!

With that.. Mai tu liao! she trying to attack me, however, I rolled to the side and stripped to my birthday suits, and her futile attempts to prance on me failed miserably. I now have too, grabbed her, tear apart whatever piece of clothing she have left on her.

Army did train me well, in these maneuvers

Soon, we were back on bed and she was on top of me... I sat up, and hold her close towards me... our naked body embraced and soon, her glistering pussy and my cock, very nearly made contact. Mr cock, slide up her ass crack while my lips met hers and soon, sparks a new war.... our tongues were wet, twisting and slithering ... sucking hard now and then, and teasing for that matter.

I broke away and went for her melons... cold and erected nipples.. plunged my face between them and just breathe in deep... wooo, I cant be any happier.. oh wait, I can ;) lick her boobs... from centre.. to side.. then to the other side... ignoring the nipples. then, after pinched by her for being a tease, I decided to suck her nips really hard and nibble it a little... hahahaha she almost screams... and by then, a very wet patch had formed on my crouched.

The feeling was just, astounding! very soon.. I broke away and laid her down on her back...

Under the dim moonlight,

I moved in on target, using my knees to pry open her legs, parting them, in aim of penetrating her love hole.

A slight adjustment of her hair, and I gave her a kiss on the lips, followed by forehead and now, my super hard cock, finally met her pussy. The feeling was just, electrifying! Words simply cannot describe the feeling. Warm, wet, tight, comfortable... what feels like home. ;)

Breaking away from the kiss, now, my turn to apply what I have learned from the years of porno.

I assumed drilling position.

What this means is simply, her legs, wide open, my legs, at 6 oclock, like a drill pilling for foundation. hahahahah! bang bang bang bang bang... ohhh feels so goooood !

after awhile, I got tired, and honestly, would fancy a change of position.

Cowgirl was up next and boy, she grind me well... damn.. in my mind, and accidently, said out.. fuck me... fuck me hard like a slut... that's it ride my dick !

Then, shit, why the fuck did I say slut. oh no..

little did I know, it turns her on more... phew

S: like that? yea you like that?
Me: fuck that, harder slut... yea that's it... use the dick ! *smacks and grabs the ass*

after awhile, she laid down on me and it was now my turn to start jabbing again... using my hip muscles and the spring of the bed, I went bang bang bang ! however, this was making too much noise and we decided, this is not good as the fear of waking up her parents is ever prominent.

And so... it was doggy.... grabs her love handles, hard slam it in.. woosh..
we got tired and laid down for the flat doggy... which is just insane.

feels so good here.. S agreed that it felt the best too.
(kind inputs from sister please!)

soon, I came into her... in the condom :/

after all, it was all well placed and hence, easily remembered!

We laid in that positions for awhile before cuddling and falling to sleep....

Time, 4.40am.

/sorry for my poor English today, feeling really tired. :(
this is for you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwAjGT1wP5I

ANowhereMan
26-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Hi guys, back again.
Sorry for the delays.. do let me continue!

After that round, we had another 2 rounds with no sleeping time.. phew what a great night spent! hahah!

Just a short and brief story about her past r/s as some people asked me...
she had a few ex but it was notable that her previous ex was the 1 that's.. a real fuck up jerk. I am sorry to say that, but its one of the more common stories that I hear.
Let me begin, her ex was a army regular, books out only to fuck her and wouldn't buy a condom for times leaving her to buy the condom, goes to his house, and let him fuck her. and at times when they forgot about the condom, he would just 'forcefully rape' her. I hear for a fact that she gets aroused easily but nevertheless, cried throughout the session. Essentially, his weekend sex slave.
In which, I asked, why do u subject yourself to that? she does not know but insist it's love starting.... well, dumb ass. However, after getting to know her slightly better, I started to grow fond of her and 1 thing leads to another, and then we are, together and in the bed.
Oh. She is also rather horny.

TBC short update !

ANowhereMan
14-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Hi guys! How are y'all doing, .... next stop, outdoor sex!

will try to update soon.. :mad:

furritales
15-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Camping outdoors for outdoor sex!!! :D

ANowhereMan
16-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Ty for the support!

Sex was pretty often and good, the usuals...sneaking into houses at night and leaving only when the coast is clear.

When all that got boring, we decided to try something different. Sex in a tent maybe.

Heres how it went...

Me: Hey I remember you have a tent?
S: yea why?
Me: lets go camping!
S: huh why
Me: will be fun lah, we go pitch a tent and picnic.. in the afternoon can sleep inside too (tho, something more then sleeping was highly on the agenda.... h ha ha)
S: ok sounds great!

day came,

Set up tent while high knee-ing ... action abit cause got other chiobu nearby watching.. hahahaha, what a clown I was.

Soon, maybe about 10mins in, tent was done, and was pretty pleased with my work. S tried to help, now and then, pull pull abit here and there ... doing some house keeping.. But instead, didn't want her hands to get rough, gotten her to jaga our barang barang at the bench and .. slowly bring them in hehe..

We have chips, newspaper, drinks and I got................ condom..
haha! all planned out ;) ;)

So.. normal activity resumed, just chilling when I got inside to.. lie down
S came and lie beside and I gave her a peck and let her sleep on my chest as pillow.. hehe felt really nice :)

After awhile... hang got itchy... starting to move around... and soon we were all over each other.

This is when, we decide to 'close' the door of the tent..

feels like a sauna !!! so hot omg! and soon, our sweat feel the tent... sticky sticky ..

She pulls down my shorts and gave me a bj, this is beyong exciting as you could literally see the shadows that is walking around and yet, on she goes... her BJ was just excellent.. I could feel the lurveeee......

TBC

eeemen
24-07-2013, 09:12 PM
.LOL. Like the way you write, pretty funny and descriptive at the same time. Camping here too. Cheers, ........................

LovePotion
24-07-2013, 11:37 PM
buy popcorn liao to get ready to camp

ANowhereMan
28-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the support all! Really keeps me going! :)

Sorry for the delays, heres the next entry.

--
After bj-ing for awhile, the position was kind of awkward. Imagine me kneeing down, with shorts pulled down with her kneeing too and bending towards ... so after I was rock hard, and ready to dig some holes, we got the action started hehehe..

Me: dear... stops her for a bit, pulls off her top leaving her bikini... you are so yummy right now.. I wana eat you up

S: smiles.. came prepared for this huh you?.. and wanted to carry on the bj

Me: come, my turn... lay down..
*and off came her shorts too hehe... *
told her to went commando in her fbts earlier, so, you could have guess how nice this felt! ;) and begin painting and sucking... made quite a ruckus I believe and had to turn on the mp3 slightly to mask the sound abit...

tasted quite salty which I believe was the perspiration and her juice... not too nice smell but still loving it.. tickles and poke her cunt with my tongue followed by some finger action then I decide, my back is also killing me already. ha ha ha.. got the piece of invention called rubber out and... told her to spread her legs.

caps on, and fire away.... bang bang bang !
to be honest, the thought of it sounds really good, but sandy beach with stones here and there makes missionary quite painful!!!!

however, asked her to ride me alittle.. and the tent is honestly not big enough.. hahaha but quite awesome... if you can find a good spot of sand..

just when my back was about to break, told her ..

Me: babe, time to change.. back pain already :(
S: hehe now know right
Me: ya lor :( ... doggie? bent over ! :@

and she sticks her butt at me with the glistering wet pussy staring with welcoming glee.. !
went down to lick-suck it before banging my cock into her... gosh wonderful wonderful out of this world feeling!!!

It's warm, shes warm, my cocks hot, and im grabbing her meaty ass going bang bang bang... with her tickling my balls now and then... damn what a fuck ! (almost like a slut, my slut of course.. hehe)

bang bang... turns out, knees are also not made out of titanium nor iron and it will hurt after awhile... endured and power through... she reached her orgasm shortly before I cummed... woosh !!!!! what a powerful orgasm for us! we just went flat on the ground... and was grind her ass till my cock slip out of her gently....

this has to be 1 of the best fuck I had till date... with 1 of the best lady I know! then again, there are some other adventures ahead.

while catching our breathe, we notice a lot of shadows surrounding our tent actually... so we got dressed and took a slight peek...

KNS, a group of people came and set camp at most 5m away. zzzz what a rotten luck, guess no round 2 today.

Me: dear, got people quite near...
S: shit, why they blind cannot see us meh
Me: roll eyes, I think not local...

and we just chilled with the sea breeze cooling off our body. while chatting, we come to a conclusion we needa bring a cushion the next time if we have a tent activity.. ha ha ha

TBC..

ANowhereMan
09-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Happy holidays dear bros and sis!

Continue...
We headed over to the hawker centre to have dinner .. and a nice relaxing stroll. Sometimes, the best times are spent in silence and just, enjoy and embracing the ambience and environment. With the cool evening breeze and setting sun, a kiss and a hug seals the fine evening.

We had tze char and bbq squids.. with the ever so shiok see hums. THat was when I realised.. ordering see hum can be quite a backlash as I ended up peeling for her.. ha

The picture could be painted as, before marriage, peels and feed, after marriage, eat yourself lah !!!! wahahhahahha

Anyway, time flies when we were eating and soon, we took another stroll along the beach... went to a nice quiet place and just sat there for awhile before the hands start moving.

S: today not enough yet?
Me: when is it ever enough ??
S: pinch the hand, later got people see
Me: so dark I cant even see my hand, people see what
S: laughs-

Soon, I pinned her down on the grass and our eyes just gaze into each other..
(if not for the dirty shirt and god knows what is around the grass, the place would be perfect.. but that did not stop me a single bit. Guys should know, outfield is much worse huh !!! for love for country !!)

Me: you are so pretty...
S: awww
Me: but why is your face so flat
S: wtf
Me: im just joking
Hahahahhah

And soon, a tongue fight occurs... it was short lived as the location did not allow it, so we were just sitting down, side by side, enjoying the crashing waves and night sky.... conversations flowed, and the windy breeze did their job in terrorising with our hair making (insert the person with the worse hair u seen) look good.

Tick tock, and it's time to go...

On the way back, we realised actually we have alittle more time.
S: hey I bring u to a place
Me: where

and we pulled into a multi story carpark... ha ha ha

Me: ohhh what are we doing here? :D
S: park and follow me

It was a newly built and opened hdb flats, and we went exploring... so we went to different blocks and levels to see if anyone is staying there or, we could have a good view.. when bonking.

Ha ha ha, felt like a secondary school kid all over again!

we settle on a spot and things started getting hot, tops went off, shorts slipped off.. just imagine a naked beautify standing in awe at the hdb staircase.. no, it was not 7mth (actually I cant remember, that's not the point too)

We frenched and lick her nips.. decided, to bent her over the ledge and made S spread her legs... I went down and painted her... soon, she was begging for more and I was at bursting point too. . The cool night air, and traffic zooming by downstairs makes a good scene, while we were bonking up there.

The excitement was extreme and soon, both of us came.. I too found out that, she is an exhibitionist.. which more dirty deeds is to come...

The drive home was a teasing on, hands on lap, and just simply, 2 horny devils could not get enough sex. Gah love it.

TBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZmmtyKS7E \
Uck.

ANowhereMan
09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
There was this time, we were on the bed, and petting heavily, we were spooning and I had both her arms on the back, in a serang di ri, position.
Licking her from her nap, all the way down.. and she cant struggle for she is held captive hehe. after some teasing, I was rock hard.. and I released her hands.

the moment, she free herself, I lift one leg up and rubbing my penis over her love hole. oh my, heavenly! after a few rubs, I thrust it in with 1 smooth motion.. ahhh.. wooosh.. warm, wet, snug fit. hehehe..
told her to hold her leg while I position 1 hand of my on her clit, and the other, round her neck :mad: and I begin thrusting even harder while rubbing her clit at the same time doing a slight choke... at the moment.. fuck, we realised.. something!!!

no condoms on !! ah damn!

too far to stop.. and heres our first raw experience!!

love making was extremely passionate, and wonderful! we simply remained in that position for the longest of time till both of us came.

upon cumming, it was just woosh, a mix of my juice, her juice, amazing first time!

as I pulled my dick out.. I continue to play with the cum inside and stick some into her mouth hehe.. but, she turned over into a 69 to suck me.. but then... her cummed filled pussy is in my face. hahahahah a totally new experience! felt really strange!!

TBC

ANowhereMan
28-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Sorry for the delays, gents and ladies.

Continue..
Soon, our relationship turned very very sexual, and it felt quite empty.

Sex was good, too much sex was also good. But, it became more of a FB r/s and ... one fight lead to another.. and we broke up.

It was hard, it was difficult. We met up, at a carpark to talk about .. if it can be salvage, or not....

Seeing her in a yoga pants, caused a stir in my pants, and yes, I am an asshole, a jerk. We chatted, deeply, but soon, my hands embraced her into a cuddle. I was weak... she leaned in too.. and we started making out. As it was a carpark, she came... with my finger.. I wanted more, I yearn her again.. but it was not today, not to be. It was painful, it was hurtful. However, we felt better, and thought we could be friends.

I dropped her off at her MRT station to do her .. mani or pedi cure and .. went on with my day..

few days later, we chatted on MSN, and it sort of led to us, fucking again.

Short post, will try to update tonight !

ANowhereMan
23-10-2013, 12:53 PM
The chat on MSN.. started with simple checks, what are you doing, seeing anyone etc.. and eventually it led to how horny n things like that.

So, as we were speaking, we set a date to meet up and have sex -woohoo-

date came, and we went on to have rough hard sex, it was highly pleasurable. all the time, when I held back or she held back, came out, shouts of pain were met with even more forceful thrust and stop became go.
In short, no became yes, as fucking is just, pure lust, and pleasure and enjoyment. the thought of being a jerk, and her, being a slut.. just enchanced the sex life we both share... if I may say, sex was even better after we broken up...

sure it became, less foreplay, more fucking and pounding, but both our orgasm became stronger and better. I guess back when we were a couple, we are both afraid to let each other know, how much of a nympho we could be.. but after breaking up, the flood gates opened!

However, this did not last long as I didn't felt good using her for sex when she still carried a torch for me.. so, we decided not to contact each other again...

next up, a 30yo fair, short, average body lady who became a fling..

SGwithLove
23-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Camping time~~ keep it up bro~~

:rolleyes:

ANowhereMan
04-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi Bros and Siss, cheers to you all! Sorry for the absence :(

The final broke up with S was highly challenging.. so many times, when I had nothing to do on weekends, the urge to call her and go out was so great... Or when, my left and ride palm for bored, the thought of her moist, scent pussy comes to mind... or whenever, I look at the car, the home, all the romps we had.

Oh gosh, it was difficult to let go.

It was difficult, but its time to move on.

Couple of months passed, back to old routine.. hunting here, hunting there.. not much bites.. nibbles here, nibbles there.. wood remain dry.. lips remain sane.. fingers does not linger of any forbidden smell. Oh bummer.

Till one night, I received a message "You dare, you come over lor !"

The time reads 2am.
The weather forecast for rain. CAT 1, thunderstorms and lighting, with hurricane wind
The mood, half leg in bed, middle leg starting to wake up.

Oh fuck.

Me: Address please! The weather is fine, perfectly fine, for our nice warm and wet battle

D: block xxxxx

Me: whole block belongs to you?

D: meet me downstairs

Me: are you serious about this? honestly, please don't waste my time, it's pouring and it's 2am

D: 9xxxxxx call me

Me: ring ring.. Hi is this D?

D: Yes, so are you coming over?

Me: depends on what will you be wearing and we be doing

D: you'll see when you arrive and I am hungry.. for supper

Me: be specific please, if it's macdonald they don't deliver in this rain, however house sausage could be specially catered for

D: laughs

The mood lightens.. But, the lighting strikes even harder

Me: Alright, see you there..

D: WIll you be alright in this rain?

Me: im driving over, would you really like me to come? How about I go to your unit, I can get something to eat (oldest trick in the book, but, a rainy night, what beats having fast food serve to you?)

D: No, that's not possible. I rent.

oh fxxk. zzzz 3rd leg, proceed to snooze.

Me: ok, see you in a bit then.

D: ok

--- TBC in 2 mins..

ANowhereMan
04-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks everyone for the support.
*after making somemore coffee*

Here I go again,
How D and I begin, was quite a uncanny one. I met her online, through a website that is now, no longer in used.

Reply ratio
1: 30 ?

So a simple humble, naughty kinky pun was what triggered the snowballing of messages.. A simple click of the trigger, setting off an explosion of realisation..

D did not want to reveal her number in the first place. Typical, playing hard to get... teasing... blocking my advances with... silly excuses 'nah chat here' 'don't want lah' 'don't ask liao' 'here is better' Oh come on..

Anyway enough of prelude,

Go:
Luckily she stayed near nearby and I reached in 15mins. (Or more.)

Me: I'm here, come down.. see you at lobby girl

This is the first time we meet.

Time on watch reads, 3.30am
Weather, getting heavier....
Clothes, slightly wet
Protection, did not bring (oh dear...)

A small lady emerge.
She stands at 158, weight, 50kg or so.. a little ba ba.. but is extremely fair and creamy. Yum Yum.. dressed in a white tee with fbt shorts, my 3rd leg gave a stir.

Me: Act blur.. look at her, look away
D: walks over, .. then look away
(kns)
Me: Hello D. Why walk over then look away..
D: you lor, act blur face.. not interested?

Me: hahaha what do you think? .. -steps into her comfort zone-
Me: Any place in mind?

D: not really, how about we go macs, 5mins away only

Me: Ok, sure, lets do that.

fast forward -- zoom zoom zoom --

Parking car, back at block.
Hand, purposely miss gear knob, and strokes her leg and remain there.

D: oi
strokes her inner thight, then shifts gear to Park.

-unbuckles belt and turn towards her-

Me: your fbts.. is driving me insane girl
D: heheh why?

leans over... faking a kiss... but instead.. both hands roams into her fbt

D: Yips!
Me: that's why babe... heheheh

Our eyes gaze into each other and we begin gentle kisses...

Hmm.. her boobs felt like a Full A or B - .. some love handles sighted.. good to hold onto when you bang hard.... hair... smells on so sweet..

Me: D, take off your slippers, climb into back seat. I barked my command, mimicking my RSM before I book out... so much pent up energy

D: proceeds for fear of being confined for sat and sun.. (No I'm just kidding, we are probably too high)

Me climbs behind too and heres when we got alittle hot...

As we were kissing furiously(yes), I lift up her shirt and exposes her body. It is as if sun was not present in her universe. So fair..

Lay her down, and went on top.. slowly licking and nibbling biting.. from top to bottom and of course the piece of material call FBT... is forcefully taken off.

A hairy bush lays infront.
Not much of a smell
But a pair of hands covering it

Me: And ?

D: don't want

Me: Ok.

proceed to take out her bra..

Same pair of hands stop

Me: Don't want?

D: Yea don't want

Me: Ok.

1 hand breast, 1 hand pussy

D: ahh ahh stop...

ME: ROARS!!!! (literally) I'm gona lick you dry.

D: Lets stop, i'll give you a HJ.

Me: Lets continue, I'll give you a good job.

D: funny ah?

Me: QUite. Not comfortable yet?... caressing her hair... brushing her ALMOST naked body... now she is seated beside me.. no longer pinning her down.

D: Yea, this is my first time that I went so far

Me: me too actually..

can feel the seat... getting wet and her pussy smell fills the air with my hard cock raising the flag for first parade..

continue talk talk talk..

D: why your dick haven't go down?

Me: you been talking but not blowing. WHy is it going down.. he needs to cum

D: no, if I blow you, then we would end up having sex. Nex time ok.. anyway, it's late.. I g2g..

Me: it's 6am, why is that late?

D: hehe... next time lah boy.

Me: okay..
by now, we already wore back our clothes, just dick, hanging outside, unzipped.

------
TBC

ANowhereMan
07-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi

Days pass, messages were exchanged.. nicknames were called.. she could be sweet, could be teasing.. but also hot on my tails. Even tho I was in camp.

We met for supper 1 evening.. Nothing out of the ordinary, hold hands.. along the park, sat on a quiet dark bench and started making out.
She was in her fbts again, and this time, I made extra effort on her pussy.. soon, it was glistering and the fbts were wet. With some minor adjustments, I started fingering her, 1 finger, then 2..My previously free roaming hand, slipped under her ts and bra to feel the forgotten boobs.. oh my, what twitchy nipples... Seems to require some tunning tho... heheheh

All this fun, were short lived when we spotted another some kids cycling around and decide to adjourned to the car.

TBC

ANowhereMan
09-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Dear all,

To all the pinoys or friends with people they know in pinoy land right now, I will pray for you. It is a disaster and concussion of horrifying events. May the storm pass calmly quickly.

Continue..

Same with the backseat, after going to a place with a certain degree of safely and insolation, we continued where we left off at the backseat.

Me kiss kiss kiss rage rage rage like a horny wolf

D: today, so hungry ?
Me: didn't eat for the whole week in came. I would like some abalone please.
and I head south, for a lovely tasting session.
It was alittle salty, a little, strange. nevertheless, a pussy from the wild.
Tangled in some webs, I have soon found.. Challenged accepted I soldier on.

With the tongue and mouth eating up the starts I proceed to unzip myself.

D had a good time messing up my hair, and soon, found my dick in her mouth :D :D :D 8=========D

D: wtf?
Me: ???
D: you just take your dick and pull me over my face?
Me: spontanesly .. yes
D: wtf. fuck u lah
Me: what? why..
D: I don't want to suck your dick
Me: why not...
D: if we go that step, we will have sex

my mind goes isn't that the plan?

Me: don't worry, lets take it if it comes, I cum easy when I get bj
D: really?
(it was a lie)
Me: yea.. sadly :(
D: ok
What a jerk, what a jerk... fucker
Me: ah babe.. so good.... yes.. lick the tip
D: why haven't cum yet?
*ignores*
Me went on to attack the pussy, fingering it nicely. Sort of a well stirred heavenly brewed coffee. With gentle touches and finesse, I could hear a nice melody playing.
It goes... 'ahh.. yes... ahh.... faster...'
Hmm, yes, the song to go to the next step

I ended the bj, picked her up and to my side, and started frenching her.. also, at the same time, proceeded to spread her legs.. and position myself to lay on top of her.

With that, alarms ring madly.

D: NO !!
Me: aww babe, whats up now
D: I don't wana have sex
Me: and why not?
D: u r not my bf

(she told me about her ONS before, some of them, in sentosa waters, in the public. and now she says, no sex please)

Me: Babe, what now, our r/s is mutual right? we need one another to satisfied our craving for us.

D: no, I told you right, no more of those.
Me: hais. why not? we have come so far
D: no more flings, it was a mistake to blow you.
Me: I really hate to end like that, but do you really not like to progress further?
my dick softening, with these verbal rejections.
D: no, I am looking for a bf. for love.
Me: ok, like I have said, I respect that, but could you blow me till I cummed?
D: you can wank yourself.
Wtf: this bitch ..
Me: Do you like to watch me wank?
D: no
Me: then why do you want me to wank?
D: because u wana cum?
Me: you are an asshole.
D: I know

silence for awhile,

D: I give you a hj lah stupid
Me: ok lor zzz

0 skill in hj, probably never played any joystick game in her entirely life.
Me: nvm I wank myself better, my dick will spoil if you continue .
D: hahahhaha
Me: zzzzzzz im gona cum all over you girl

D: you wouldn't dare, your car would be filled with sperms then.

She was right. I would lose.

me: would you pleasure yourself for me
D: finger?
Me: yea lo
D: no
Me: why again?
D: later, we will end up having sex
Me: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wank, grope her, kiss, cummed.. and end of story, sent her home

By far, the worse let down, I have ever felt. came so close, yet so far.

However, when a lady says no, I guess we will have to respect her decision. For we, when we bear kids, may our daughters be greatly respected too. Just my 2 cents, I mean no offence. Peace

TBC

ANowhereMan
16-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Oh gosh, so sorry. I forgotten that I haven't finish this.

If anyone still keen in reading? Otherwise I will conclude it with a summary...

sean69
16-09-2014, 02:32 PM
please continue :D

ANowhereMan
19-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Ty for your support bro :) Hope I deliver.

Busy week, CNY, FOMC, scotts..

--- Update; (need to jog my memory as well... ha ha ha)

1 thing I like about D is that, she really behaves and acts like a lady. Even tho we aren't together... and just partial fwb, she would still be sweet and hook herself in my arm and come up close etc etc.

Havent met D for awhile after that.. text still flow as per normal as if, nothing much has changed.

Till one fine evening after my 'book out' we decided to met for supper.
The rain was crazy but I bought her fries from macdonald before meeting her.

Plan was just simple, to chill in the vehicle till the rain went away.
The rain never did, and we ended up at some carpark.
(back in the days, when there is less bills to play, and petrol isn't such a strain.. it is nice to drive around aimlessly and listen to music while having a nice chat; these days, such joys are far and few between)

D: Why are we at a carpark again?
Me: That is because we always loves carpark, and staircases.

D: yea, that's true. .. only for you.
Me: hahaha, lets go take a walk to explore this place. why so quiet one

D: ya ya ya, I know whats on your mind
Me: then you stay here by yourself lor

This is a newer block of HDBs, I am always a fan of this back in the days when risk isn't much of a concern. However, this is not very ideal now.

We were heading up 1 particular block, and because from the bottom we saw some 'shadows' on top.. hence we decided to take the lift up to quite a few levels above then stalk our way down...

only to find.....

one bangala talking and viewing the scenary -_-

too bad, kill joy... no exciting events..

However all this while, my hands were cupping and caressing D's ass.. giving a squeeze now and then till I feel she could be in the mood.

Me: aiya, no freeshow. How about doing something more exicitng?
D: what?

Me: fancy being in the show yourself? Who knows, the bangala might appear and watch.. will be fun.
D: crazy
/me ignores her weak fight for freedom and hugs her close.. with 1 smooth motion, I have taken off her oversize white T-shirt off ... leaving her in her... LOL red bra.

Me: wah today lucky lucky? hahahahahaha
D trying but failing desperately to keep her voice low while scolding me
D: fuck you lah
Me: yea, come.. with that I attacked her in her FBTs... oh gosh. her pussy is already moist.. and with that I turn her around to slip down those.. enticing inviting "outstanding" FBTs... to reveal her pussy.. as I sat myself onto the steps with her infront, I literally... 'dig in' for supper.

nom nom nom
D: eh wtf stop leh..
Me: mdsad sd qwe w sdss
D: ahh .. nice stick your finger in...

throughout this, both my hands were cupping her hips and holding them there while her hands cup mine.. she would shake her butt left to right and well.. making me giddy.

soon, her legs felt weak and I held her closer to my inviting legs..

I was in those soccer shorts, that is also, made with a material that's very easy to maneuverer about.
For once, just a tug or 2.. maybe 3 and I am also ready for some action...

with 1 hand still on her hips and another one just finishing removing my shorts with a slight bounce of my ass.. I had them all the way down, with a very erected pole.

D of course.. took notice of this and is not please, despite showing a CFM face.

TBC all

lostlilvirg
19-09-2014, 10:39 PM
I'm only at page 2, but making a reply now so i don't lose this thread when my brain wakes up enough for me to continue appreciating the story.

Had a heavy dinner and am now feeling the effects. lol

So far enjoying the story. Your writing is really quirky!

ANowhereMan
19-09-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm only at page 2, but making a reply now so i don't lose this thread when my brain wakes up enough for me to continue appreciating the story.

Had a heavy dinner and am now feeling the effects. lol

So far enjoying the story. Your writing is really quirky!

Hahah take your time bro. My production output takes a far longer time then yours. Manpower department lazy. Hehehe...

Glad that you are enjoying the story on this fine evening. I enjoyed yours a lot too.

Thanks for the support :)

ANowhereMan
25-09-2014, 01:11 PM
-SUPER ANTI - CLIMAX WARNING AHEAD-

D: I thought I say no sex?
Me: but we are already here, can we go ahead?

D: No, I don't think we can *wearing her pants and panty back up*
Me , looking miserable with an erected pole don't know what to do
Me: oh come on, at least help me to cum? I will just rub it outside and not enter, you are so wet anyway...

(we guys, however mighty we think we are, always give in to the deadly sins... pfft. and somewhat, a slave to it in a way. )

D: do, dress up and lets go
Me: wtf
D: what did you say ?
Me: I said wtf, why?

skip this argument, not worth remembering, but we ended up just sitting and talking for awhile more.. and then leaving on a sour note.

that was 1 of the last time I saw D.

----------------------------------
The next time I saw D, I think was at least 6 months later with another guy.... did not know it was D till I saw her FB.. AND

about 8 months later, I see that she is pregnant. ...

Now, she is married with a child.
Gosh, lucky I got out of the r/s and double lucky we did not do the deed.

Sometimes, things don't seem to go in our way, only to work out well in future.
Events always look predictable in hindsight, however what we need to tackle is how to extend our foresight.
Given how guys have 2 head, and hence 2 set of eyes. I, myself, sometimes fail to look further than the wet patched boxer.

---------------
sorry for the hasten exit and bad ending, but I decided current climate does not favour the odds of writing much story.. have to put my concentration elsewhere.

Thanks for the journey guys & girls.
It has been my pleasure.

Cheers!

& thanks lostlilvig for the up :D