PDA

View Full Version : Looking for travel and adventurre frd!

breezepass79
20-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Hi There,

I am looking for a travel partner to fly with me to BKK or somewhere nearby during 3rd Jan 2013-6th Jan 2013. I am only looking for one travel companion which we will be most comfortable with each other.

Me...
Chinese guy, standing at 1.75cm, weight 76kg (chubby guy). I smoke and drink (not too much). Basically someone that take life easy (when i am not at work) but am a workholic most of the time. I am single with no GF, a easygoing person who are quick to laugh and enjoy lazing around during the weekends.:p

I prefer to go with someone which i can click with. We have to be able to chat and talk about everything under the sun and enjoy each other company. i dont have expectation on how you look but the above mention chat and chemistry is the most important part.:)

Expense like airticket, lodging, food and drinks there will be borne by me during the entire trip.:)

If you are keen, please PM me here. ;)

thanks!

VoltaRedonda
20-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Bro, how about I introduce to you a Thai female friend of mine who is well to be and she occasionally comes to SG for holidays. It will save you the expenses for lodging and airfare, and that's if you are just looking for companionship. Chemistry wise you will have to work it out on your own.

BoinKING
20-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi there, lets go..
Oh wait u lookimg for guy or girl?

Jk... U neh say

breezepass79
21-12-2012, 02:24 AM
PM me pls.

breezepass79
21-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Sorry, i shoud made myself clear. I am looking for a female travel partner.

cataramp
21-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Check out flowblow thread?

MdmVodka
21-12-2012, 04:01 AM
Ehhh Flowbow!!!!! Wru darling! Bkk!

breezepass79
21-12-2012, 04:16 AM
Waiting here!!

breezepass79
21-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Respond is not fantastic, looks like for a girl to find a guy is so much easier that a guy trying to find a girls...:D

Kawaiimittens
21-12-2012, 01:00 PM
HI
have you found your travel partner yet.
How much are you willing to pay and ?

MdmVodka
21-12-2012, 01:39 PM
HI

He's paying for the whole trip liao. Still need to pay the person ah?

vmtech
22-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Bro, how about I introduce to you a Thai female friend of mine who is well to be and she occasionally comes to SG for holidays. It will save you the expenses for lodging and airfare, and that's if you are just looking for companionship. Chemistry wise you will have to work it out on your own.

wah bro this kind of kangtao bo gai-xiao pengyou LOL

VoltaRedonda
22-12-2012, 12:07 PM
wah bro this kind of kangtao bo gai-xiao pengyou LOL

Hehe few days ago, she was dining alone so I talk to her ma. You want I can introduce you to her, dun say I never treat you like brother :D

flowbow
22-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Ehhh Flowbow!!!!! Wru darling! Bkk!
I'm here babe :)

But I will probably be postponing my trip due to commitments and other urgent matters that cropped up last minute... Rescheduling for probably end Jan or Feb :)

Happyguy801
22-12-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm here babe :)

But I will probably be postponing my trip due to commitments and other urgent matters that cropped up last minute... Rescheduling for probably end Jan or Feb :)

Like that still the choosen guy able to follow u??? can i be the "spare tyre" if he cannot make it...:D:D

flowbow
22-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Like that still the choosen guy able to follow u??? can i be the "spare tyre" if he cannot make it...:D:D
I think I disappointed him quite a bit when I told him the trip had to be cancelled, especially since I'd already chosen him... So I think I will still go with him la. :) but nothing's confirmed yet, I have to wait till I've settled everything that needs to be settled...

Happyguy801
22-12-2012, 02:33 PM
I think I disappointed him quite a bit when I told him the trip had to be cancelled, especially since I'd already chosen him... So I think I will still go with him la. :) but nothing's confirmed yet, I have to wait till I've settled everything that needs to be settled...

Ohhh..... ok noted :D

breezepass79
25-12-2012, 12:20 PM
HI

I will be paying for the trip so there is no payment for the travel partner..

MdmVodka
25-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Actually if you just wan a drinking kakis, many of us here are up for it!