PDA

View Full Version : The Edge Of Reason - Part 1

Krungthep Lover
14-03-2005, 02:17 AM
Just came back yesterday and am suffering withdrawal symptoms now, especially after the last few days' "roller-coaster" experiences.

The similarities with Bridget Jones's experiences in LOS although not entirely identical, had pretty much the same effect on me nonetheless, hence the title of this thread.

No, I didn't end up in the Thai prison, but my heart is still trapped in BKK. I've been to BKK countless times in the last decade or so, and I've been almost everywhere and done almost all of that, so I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary as I headed out to my favourite country once again for a short stress-relief break. Took up the $128 SQ offer together with a friend, a good start. Managed to negotiate with Classic Place Hotel to allow me to bring girls back at no extra cost, another victory. Went to Utopia MP at about 3pm. The gals were just starting to troop in for the day's work. Good quality, but nothing to shout about just yet. 3:30pm, more have come, and the quality barometer is on the rise, but so were the number of customers ogling the stock. Pressure mounting, nobody wanted to be out-drawn by another customer for the gal of his choice. You can almost feel the atmosphere in the viewing gallery getting tenser by the minute. Some customers succumbed to the pressure and made quick draws for the available stock. 4pm, quality seems to be levelling off, time to make a decision. As I was making my choice known to one of the many floor managers, #XXX makes her entrance. That was the one, and I hastily called for the floor manager to change my choice. This was the defining moment of my trip. It made the difference between me having, just another sextisfying trip to LOS and a second "spring".

Met, paid, took elevator up, walked to the room. I had the same weird feeling that I had not experienced since I went on my first date, unexplanable. Cool, I thought then. I'm not feeling so cool now dude. Anyway, started chatting while waiting for the tub to fill. She's new to the trade, 6 days' old in Utopia, from Chon Buri, just graduated from Uni there, came to BKK to seek employment but had been unsuccessful so far, friend intro her to do this while waiting to land a proper job. So, what haven't I heard before. I was still feeling pretty alright to this point. Tub filled, got in, and as usual got washed from head to toe, except, she was a little different from the other MP gals I've had over the years, a little clumsier, a certain edginess to her, maybe just a hint of amatuerism, almost as if she's trying to remember to follow a certain routine. Being the old fox that I am, spotted this tentativeness and decided to do a litmus test. Very few MP gals "enjoy" what they do, they merely do it as an income generating job, just as a clerk would do to push paper around to earn a living. Took the flirting to another level, got a little more personal in the suggestions as well as the compliments, consideration for her needs was also looked into as well. Got good response, could sense her pulse racing and breathing becoming heavier, most importantly, she was getting very wet (definitely no KY 'cos I was watching her every move), and I had still only cat-bathed her neck and B+ tits. Wanted to get lower with my tongue, but she writhed in agony and pleaded with me not to go any further down saying she didn't like it. What is there not to like? Anyway, I wanted this to be soft, to go with my plan, so I acceded to her wishes and went back up. She gave me a soft kiss on my lips, I reciprocated with a little tongue, she gave more tongue, then followed a good few minutes of hungry frenching. She was close to her 1st orgasm by now as I can feel her breathing becoming irregular as well as her involuntary twitching while kissing her (my fingers have not left her pussy unattended all this while). She came, Round 1 to me. I eased up with the clit massaging and held my drenched fingers up for her to see, she blushed and hid behind a pillow. Some more teasing smalltalk then back to my needs. She continued to show a slight tentativeness in what she was expected to do. I calmed her and guided her away from her routine, she had to be in my control for me to test her fully. BJ, Cowboy, Missionary, then finished off in an awkward sitting position which I have no idea what it's called. She came a 2nd time, seconds before I came, which was awesome for me as I came inside a twitching twat, heavenly. Round 2 to me as well. A quick look at my phone tells me that I have only 10 minutes left of the 2-hour session. I had to pick up the pace with what I was trying to do, get to the bottom of this case and see if I wanted to pursue it further. All the signs until now have been positive, she's either very good at acting plus she enjoys her work plus she's a flawless liar, or she's really a 6-day-old greenhorn whom I have gotten a connection with and with whom I can spend some enjoyable time with. Got to know she loves Hip-Hop and dancing at the disco, not drinking, just dancing. Asked her to take a day off the next day so I can take her out for dinner then the disco after, she agreed and gave me her number voluntarily. Touchdown! Or so I thought. Cleaned up, left with her holding my arm and head on my shoulder, very loving indeed. A final spot of frenching followed during the lift ride down when we were alone. Wanted to give her a tip, but thought better not, 'cos didn't want her to feel like I was treating her like a whore. Left happy.

...tbc...

machoman
14-03-2005, 03:21 AM
K_lover, interesting and well-written thread.... please continue. :cool:

Krungthep Lover
14-03-2005, 02:38 PM
K_lover, interesting and well-written thread.... please continue. :cool:

Thanks. She's got my creative juices flowing as well it seems. Part 2 will come tonight when I have more time.

apui
14-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Nice FR bro...
keep posting :D

Krungthep Lover
14-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Had a good night's sleep, especially in eager anticipation of what's to come the following day.

Didn't see the need to call #XXX early, thought maybe i can even sneak in an afternoon tryst with another MP gal before my night on the town with her. Cheekily we went to Utopia, thinking that there would be no risk of getting her jealous since she wasn't working that day anyway. WRONG! #XXX duly trudged into the fish bowl in Utopia at about 4pm. My heart sank. Why? Sneaked off to a corner and called her number while spying on her. Ring, she picked up her phone, but put it right back after taking a quick look. Ring again, same thing. Thought maybe an sms might do the trick. Same thing, just a quick look and back into the bag the phone went yet again. My mind was all over the place by now. Calm down and think. Finally, called one of the floor managers over and made my booking for #XXX for 10pm (last slot of the day). Done, happy, left for some shopping and then makan after.

Arrived back at Utopia just before 10pm. Manager checked and was told that she was working. Do I want to wait, it'll be another half hour or so? Yes, of course. Time flies in that establishment, there are just too many birds to ogle at. 10:30pm, not done. 10:45pm, no sign of her. 11pm, she's down with her customer. Strangely, I thought I might be a little jealous, but I wasn't. Hmm... Anyway, I didn't move from my seat in the viewing gallery. She smiled a guiltily, came over, and sat down next to me, all was quiet. I broke the awkward silence, asking if she still wanted to go to the Hip-Hop Disco she told me about the previous day. I told her I could pay the money for her 2 hours and she can leave with me without having to Arb Nam. She said she would like to but went into a long explanation in Thai about why she can't. I only know basic thai and that whole barrage was just too little too much. I managed to get the general idea, something about advise from her friend/room-mate who was also working there. I had my work cut-out now. About 15 minutes of unsuccessful convincing in my halting thai ensued. She kept asking if I wanted to go upstairs with her. I finally relented thinking I could buy some time and still continue to work on my cause. The sex was great yet again. This time a little better as we were more acquainted now. She started to waver a little to my relentless sales pitch. By the end of the session, I was up to 70% sure she'll be leaving with me for some supper at the very least. Holding hands and all lovey dovey, you could tell she still had some reservations, so I gave her a good frenching on the elevator ride down, after which I was about 90% sure. The lift door opened, we stepped out, my heart sank quicker than you can say titanic, her friend was there at the front desk. My chances had just gone from 90% to 0%. They chatted, then she came back over to me and gave me a full minute's spray of the whys and whats and hows of her not being able to go with me. I knew I was beaten, I whipped out my mobile in a last bid for salvation. I had taken a snapshot of her with my phone the previous day and used it as my wallpaper on my phone. I showed that to her, and deleted it right in front of her eyes. Tears welled in her eyes. I continued, deleting her phone number from my address book as well, for her to see too. She was speechless and the 1st teardrop fell from her beautiful eyes. I told her that she and I were no more and I turned to leave. I could see from the corner of my eyes that her friend had come over to take her away. She turned back to look at me a few more times, but I just kept moving towards the exit. Dramatic, but there was no change in result. A new lesson for her perhaps, and for me as well I guess. Sigh...

...tbc...

Hakoshu
14-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Tats one good FR

Had a good night's sleep, especially in eager anticipation of what's to come the following day.
...tbc...

rave999
14-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Outstanding FR Bro K. Lover, I am waiting in suspense for the continuaton...

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Final day of my short break. Feeling really shitty after having my hopes shattered, especially after having put in so much effort. I lost the battle the previous night, but not the war. This was a new day and I was not prepared to come home with my tail between my legs. If anything, I was determined to end my holidays with a BANG!

Enough moping already, suck it up and get on with it. Checked out of hotel, did a final spot of shopping, ate lunch, and went hunting, yeah. I went back to my usual old haunt BIWA again. I knew they open at 2pm, I was early at about 1:30pm, but goodness there were a dozen or so who had come earlier than me and was already lounged around the viewing area. The gals had also come early today. There were already a dozen or so sitting in the tank, and with more coming in at the rate of 1 every couple of minutes. By 2pm, the tank had about 20+ birds. Something was different here. The atmosphere wasn't that tense in this joint. Everyone was taking their time and there was no rush at all. I had to 'cos I had a plane to catch. Still, I gave myself till 2pm to make a choice, which I duly did once the right one came along.

NOOD was her name. 28-year-old from Chiangmai. Fair, shapely enough, and with good tits from what I can see. If there was ever a safe bet, this joint was it. I've never been dissatisfied with the service of any of the gals I've had here. Although, I have to say, the quality is definitely not anywhere near Utopia standards. In the past few days, between my friend and I, we had checked out Utopia, Caesar's, Poseidon, Hi-Class, Emmanuelle, Nataree, Biwa, Nancy, Meree, and Evita. Utopia tops the list by a mile in terms of the quality of gals available as well as the general facilities. However, in terms of service, BIWA takes the cake, and by a mile too.

To the room, chit chat, drinks come, tub filled, arb nam, and on to the bed. By this time, I had already found out that the good looking tits were silicone enhanced. Felt a bit sian 'cos I've never liked faked boobs. However, once the service started, she made up for all her shortcomings (actually her only shortcoming since everything else about her was fine by me). I laid back and enjoyed the awesome cat bath. She explored every nook and cranny on me. Hardworking chick. Got to my balls, and being an ass-rim virgin (yes, I was still one after so many years!), I have always been a little ticklish when gals went down on me. Almost always, my reactions led the gals to move away from that area as they thought I did n't enjoy it. This gal was different. She kept at it and turned it down to a softer notch so that my reactions turned from semi-violent twitches to writhing in pleasure. She was really skilled in what she was doing. I let her do what she wanted with me since I knew I was in good hands by now. The bare back blowjob was excellent. She was really quick at finding my "G-spots". CIM was inevitable, round 1 to her. Washed up, and back to the bed. All this while the TV was not switched on, unlike with other gals. I aksed if she wanted to turn it on and watch something, she said it was up to me (in a nice way). While watching TV and recuperating from the mind-blowing CIM I just had, she gave me a full body massage, a BONUS! She was doing quite a good job too, the pressure was not too shabby.

My little bro was ready for round 2, and somehow she sensed it. She cat bathed me once again, but this time the upper body was given less attention, she moved down quicker than the previous time. I was getting more of the ball licking and soft sucking. She was moving further down than before. I was arching my back to allow her greater access to more of my nether regions. I was rewarded for my industry. She rimmed me, heavenly I thought, and for quite a while too, don't let it stop. As I was enjoying it, she startled me with her tongue, she was fucking my arsehole! I was violated, but slutty me was enjoying every single thrust of her tongue. The balls and arse attention went on for what must be at least 10 minutes if not more. She then got up to BBBJ me again, but I didn't want another CIM. She capped me and we got it going in various positions, and finally settling into my favourite, the Doggie. There were mirrors on the side as well as the top of the bed. My sensations were heightened by the multiple-angled views of me screwing her. I pumped her hard, and as I was about to come, I pulled off the condom, put my dick between her butt cheeks, pumped away and came all over her ass. she was very obliging throughout, always serving with a smile and also complimenting the situation with her well timed and appropriate moans. She was not wet by any standards, but I wasn't expecting her to be nor was I trying to get her to be anyway. I was just using her like a tool, cruel, but shit happens.

I was totally refreshed after the session. Lost my arsehole virginity, had a good workout (came twice), feeling squeaky clean after the very professional bathing job done on me (not the cat bath, the arb nam.), and even had my tense knots loosened by her not-too-shabby massage. I tipped her handsomely. It's a sure way to get over the previous night's disappointment, I thought. For awhile, that held true.

The way to the airport was so eventless it took only about half and hour (my driver was also driving at crazy speeds, although I couldn't tell what speeds he was doing 'cos his speedometer was not working!). This left me with a lot of time in the biz-class lounge. I started to reminisce, thinking about the great love-making (it was not just sex) sessions I had with #XXX. There was a definite connection, which in this day and time is as rare as a 4-leaf clover. In my decade or so cheonging years, I've yet to meet someone whom I could connect with both mentally and physically. It has always been either or, but never both with the same gal. This gal was very different indeed, and I think, will always have a place in my heart. RTF? Definitely! Anything more than that? I'm a little too old now, plus a wife and 2 children too late. If I were single and 10 years younger, hey, who knows?

No matter how it turned out, this was a very unique and fruitful trip. #XXX had turned back my clock and gave me that puppy-love feeling once again even though it didn't work out as well as I had hoped it would. I wish her well, but am fearful that she would not be able to tear herself away from the MP trade before her soul becomes hardened with the passing of time, just like the rest of the gals in her trade. This is the sad reality that is prevalent in the LOS. Good luck and I'll pray for you, #XXX.

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Nice FR bro...
keep posting :D
Thanks, glad you like it.

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Tats one good FR
Thanks, any comments on any of the parts?

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Outstanding FR Bro K. Lover, I am waiting in suspense for the continuaton...
Thanks. I've completed my postings on this topic. However, I would like to hear from, and even have exchanges with, those who've read my postings on what they think about what I've written. I'm open to criticisms as well and welcome all comments.

kawatetsu
15-03-2005, 01:58 AM
Bro Krungthep Lover
Totally enjoyed your report. Your "encounter" very similiar to my own, esp. the part on discovering "puppy love" again. Except it was with PRC, not thai. Keep it UP! :D

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 02:08 AM
Bro Krungthep Lover
Totally enjoyed your report. Your "encounter" very similiar to my own, esp. the part on discovering "puppy love" again. Except it was with PRC, not thai. Keep it UP! :D
Thanks. My experiences with PRC gals have never been more than just biz transactions. I have nothing against PRC gals, just that I get more "feel" with Thai gals that's all. So how did your experience go? Did you follow it up with anything? How did it end or has it ended? What happened in the end?

Snuber
15-03-2005, 02:40 AM
Interesting read on your chronicles in LOS. 1 suggestion though, have more paragraphs so as to make reading easier.

As for #xxx, you can't really blame her as she is still a newbie, so her friend (presumably longer in the trade) could have warned her about something & she decided it would be better to listen to her friend instead. Afterall, she only just got to know you. And it doesn't help if she heard how some of her friends were treated badly when with the customer outside.

I just felt that you were abit too rash in deleting her pic & number there & then. Else, it could be another case of follow-up where you can build on it. Now, it seems everything is back to square 1 IF you do go & find her again.

ronin76
15-03-2005, 02:43 AM
Yo Dog. This is just another of your sexcounter in many past trips.It is a bonus to have that connection.Although it may be one in a hundred but it still came so just enjoy it. Hope to regain my power and join you again like we did in the past.

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Interesting read on your chronicles in LOS. 1 suggestion though, have more paragraphs so as to make reading easier.

As for #xxx, you can't really blame her as she is still a newbie, so her friend (presumably longer in the trade) could have warned her about something & she decided it would be better to listen to her friend instead. Afterall, she only just got to know you. And it doesn't help if she heard how some of her friends were treated badly when with the customer outside.

I just felt that you were abit too rash in deleting her pic & number there & then. Else, it could be another case of follow-up where you can build on it. Now, it seems everything is back to square 1 IF you do go & find her again.

I've got that covered. All that drama was all for show only. I've still got her number in my dialled numbers list, plus I've also mms her pic to my friend as well. So I've still got both her pic as well as her number.

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 03:57 AM

Oh, and I agree with you about not blaming her. I felt bad making her cry. In any case, I will look her up everytime I go to Bangkok from now on, not just to relive old memories but also to build a friendship as well.

knowntender
15-03-2005, 08:36 AM
For discussion sake, KT Lover, I think the following approach could have yielded a better result for you.

As soon as the elevator door opened, held the hand of your tilac and troted to the counter and cheerfully placed an intriguing question to her mentor friend.

"Sawadee krup. Bai til di mai krup ? " ( going for fun ? )

Can imagine two possible results...either her mentor friend was suddenly shy and back off or she might be game to join you for a threesome.

Taking out an MP girl in BKK is not as simple as LT barfine of a BG. I think Chuwit comment was right in the money.

Knowntender

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 11:35 AM
For discussion sake, KT Lover, I think the following approach could have yielded a better result for you.

As soon as the elevator door opened, held the hand of your tilac and troted to the counter and cheerfully placed an intriguing question to her mentor friend.

"Sawadee krup. Bai til di mai krup ? " ( going for fun ? )

Can imagine two possible results...either her mentor friend was suddenly shy and back off or she might be game to join you for a threesome.

Taking out an MP girl in BKK is not as simple as LT barfine of a BG. I think Chuwit comment was right in the money.

Knowntender
Maybe, but I wasn't looking for a 3-some, just some wholesome regular fun with my muse, #XXX. Plus, I don't think her friend would have backed off. She didn't look like the friendly sort. In fact, there might have been a quarrel and I wasn't going to win a debate in thai, so I chose to back off instead, living to fight another day for the affections of #XXX.

What was Chuwit's comments?

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Yo Dog. This is just another of your sexcounter in many past trips.It is a bonus to have that connection.Although it may be one in a hundred but it still came so just enjoy it. Hope to regain my power and join you again like we did in the past.
Bro, I'm sure that day will come. I'll be ready when you are.

Snuber
15-03-2005, 12:06 PM
In fact, there might have been a quarrel and I wasn't going to win a debate in thai, so I chose to back off instead, living to fight another day for the affections of #XXX.

I guess you can follow his suggestion. TGs in general do not quarrel with the customer upon initial meetup, unless the customer is very fxxk up. Furthermore you are still at her workplace, where the customer is king.

Any possibilty of sharing her pic with me? :D

OceanEleven
15-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Maybe, but I wasn't looking for a 3-some, just some wholesome regular fun with my muse, #XXX. Plus, I don't think her friend would have backed off. She didn't look like the friendly sort. In fact, there might have been a quarrel and I wasn't going to win a debate in thai, so I chose to back off instead, living to fight another day for the affections of #XXX.

Never mind the friend, regardless of her duration in the trade, they are afterall mortals. You actions and words is enough to paint a thousand pictures and convince her that you are truly a gentleman. Go easy on them, as a bro said, they are in no obligation to entertain you after work. Also, remember your deficiency in Thai, this sometimes is the greatest barrier.

I once had the company a gal from Poseidon, I've seen her but could not get her while at Poseidon, I've only managed to get her after work thru her colleague (got her HP no.) and this is done from my hotel room. Imagine she has to take the cab and come to my hotel alone and not knowing what's install for her, it's a gamble she took up and for me too. She turn out to be a good company, she skipped her class in the morning to stay on and not to mention that no money was mentioned at all during her whole stay.

Bro, sometimes earnesty will reap rewards, so will patience. Your repeat visits and truthful words will convince them. Set yourself in their shoes, facing different faces and repeating the same process day in day out kills the paaion in them, moroever who you convey is not important. The crucial point is how and what she understands. :)

PoliceMan
15-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Hey Dogs! Dog Ronin, when will you be up and about again?

Dog K L, magazine loaded and ready! When can firer watch your front?

With the new offer, we might be able to gather a section live firing exercise...

I must say your england full of powder. However, can you please put more lurid and graphic details about the sex so that I can get turned on physically instead of intellectually.

MrBeeRocks
15-03-2005, 08:49 PM
I knew I was beaten, I whipped out my mobile in a last bid for salvation. I had taken a snapshot of her with my phone the previous day and used it as my wallpaper on my phone. I showed that to her, and deleted it right in front of her eyes. Tears welled in her eyes. I continued, deleting her phone number from my address book as well, for her to see too. She was speechless and the 1st teardrop fell from her beautiful eyes. I told her that she and I were no more and I turned to leave. I could see from the corner of my eyes that her friend had come over to take her away. She turned back to look at me a few more times, but I just kept moving towards the exit. Dramatic, but there was no change in result. A new lesson for her perhaps, and for me as well I guess. Sigh...

...tbc...

wah piang eh... your this delete pic + number trick damn gao zhao... but a little too rough on a newbie like her... :(

but look back... if you pull this on a lao jiao WL, the effect may not be as good...

i think i better get a new phone soon

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 11:31 PM
I guess you can follow his suggestion. TGs in general do not quarrel with the customer upon initial meetup, unless the customer is very fxxk up. Furthermore you are still at her workplace, where the customer is king.

Any possibilty of sharing her pic with me? :D
I'm not worried about her making a fuss, but rather her not-too-friendly looking friend who was waiting for her.

As for the pic, I'll like to keep it to myself for now, I hope you understand.

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 11:36 PM
wah piang eh... your this delete pic + number trick damn gao zhao... but a little too rough on a newbie like her... :(

but look back... if you pull this on a lao jiao WL, the effect may not be as good...

i think i better get a new phone soon
Glad you found it useful. It was unrehearsed and came out of the blue. I was surprised at myself as well.

You're right. I felt bad afterwards for making her cry. And yes, don't waste your time doing such things with the lao jiao WLs, they may even laugh in your face.

siamcutey
15-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Glad you found it useful. It was unrehearsed and came out of the blue. I was surprised at myself as well.

You're right. I felt bad afterwards for making her cry. And yes, don't waste your time doing such things with the lao jiao WLs, they may even laugh in your face.

Tears can be faked. Few days know the girl, she can give real tears? C'mon. If you are talking about knowing the girl for long time and she cried, probably she will be more credible.

SC

Krungthep Lover
15-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Never mind the friend, regardless of her duration in the trade, they are afterall mortals. You actions and words is enough to paint a thousand pictures and convince her that you are truly a gentleman. Go easy on them, as a bro said, they are in no obligation to entertain you after work. Also, remember your deficiency in Thai, this sometimes is the greatest barrier.

I once had the company a gal from Poseidon, I've seen her but could not get her while at Poseidon, I've only managed to get her after work thru her colleague (got her HP no.) and this is done from my hotel room. Imagine she has to take the cab and come to my hotel alone and not knowing what's install for her, it's a gamble she took up and for me too. She turn out to be a good company, she skipped her class in the morning to stay on and not to mention that no money was mentioned at all during her whole stay.

Bro, sometimes earnesty will reap rewards, so will patience. Your repeat visits and truthful words will convince them. Set yourself in their shoes, facing different faces and repeating the same process day in day out kills the paaion in them, moroever who you convey is not important. The crucial point is how and what she understands. :)
Lucky you. I've decided to work on this one. Taking up your point about the language barrier, strangely enough it wasn't that much of a barrier. She spoke very little English and I not much more Thai, but we seemed to be able to understand and finish each other's thoughts. This just adds to my belief that we had a connection, which to me is a very rare thing to come by. One of the bros said one in a hundred, try a hundred million instead. At least that's what I think the odds are. I'll be patient and persevere with this one.

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Hey Dogs! Dog Ronin, when will you be up and about again?

Dog K L, magazine loaded and ready! When can firer watch your front?

With the new offer, we might be able to gather a section live firing exercise...

I must say your england full of powder. However, can you please put more lurid and graphic details about the sex so that I can get turned on physically instead of intellectually.
I didn't write this for you to jerk off to. It's just my account of my experiences.

I already told you I'm "on" for the $98 SQ deal if we can get it. Anytime. Just let me know when.

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Tears can be faked. Few days know the girl, she can give real tears? C'mon. If you are talking about knowing the girl for long time and she cried, probably she will be more credible.

SC
Like I said, maybe she had impeccable acting skills. Given the benefit of the doubt, I would like to think that she was new to this and didn't know how she should handle this, that she was confused more than anything. She wasn't bawling or even sniffing, just red around the eyes and i only saw I tear drop from her eyes before I turned away.

knowntender
16-03-2005, 12:47 AM
I'm not worried about her making a fuss, but rather her not-too-friendly looking friend who was waiting for her.

As for the pic, I'll like to keep it to myself for now, I hope you understand.

KT Lover, the battle is to make her not-too-friendly friend to be friendly to you.

Let's say you took your tilac and her friend to the seafood place in Ratchada and showed some jai dee gesture along the way. Barring lesbian stuff between your tilac and her friend ( way too many surprise in Thailand...better well prepared ), her friend was likely to find an excuse to leave after the meal, and you could have your tilac for the night.

In case any oddity came up in the restaurant like her friend showed jealousy or signaled your tilac not to go with you, then you were really in a tough battle.

I know you may see such set-up to be too idealistic. But think about it...these are P4P ladies....you showed yourself generous and trustworthy.. your tilac wanted to stay with you... no lesbian complication. So what else could stop you ?

The threesome thing that I mentioned earlier was only a slim possibily. You don't want it anyhow.

This is probably a better approach in your future pursuit.

Knowntender

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Your chances will go up for a 'date' if you had given a decent tip.

You have to understand MP girls are not obliged to entertain you outside their working hours. Besides she only met you once.

By doing what you did. You are making her to lose face in front of her friend. I am not too sure how much you understand about Thai culture. I feel your gesture was uncalled for. Certain matters cannot be rushed. Imagine your occupation is a fisherman. The more nets you cast the more catch you will receive. On bad days you don't even have a single catch. No worries. Laid back and chill. What is yours will be eventually yours.
OK, will try your suggestion about the tip. I usually give some depeneding on how good the service was. However, this time round I thought better not as I didn't want to send the wrong signals. Maybe I should have offerred and see how she reacts to it. Point taken.

And another thing, no one knew what was happening except the 2 of us. I did not raise my voice or anything. In fact, everything was done pretty quietly. She can choose not to tell her friend if she wanted. Like I said, maybe I was a little too harsh doing what I did and I regretted it afterwards. I'll apologise when I see or speak to her again.

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 12:57 AM
KT Lover, the battle is to make her not-too-friendly friend to be friendly to you.

Let's say you took your tilac and her friend to the seafood place in Ratchada and showed some jai dee gesture along the way. Barring lesbian stuff between your tilac and her friend ( way too many surprise in Thailand...better well prepared ), her friend was likely to find an excuse to leave after the meal, and you could have your tilac for the night.

In case any oddity came up in the restaurant like her friend showed jealousy or signaled your tilac not to go with you, then you were really in a tough battle.

I know you may see such set-up to be too idealistic. But think about it...these are P4P ladies....you showed yourself generous and trustworthy.. your tilac wanted to stay with you... no lesbian complication. So what else could stop you ?

The threesome thing that I mentioned earlier was only a slim possibily. You don't want it anyhow.

Knowntender
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'm likely to continue to pursue this gal the next time I'm in BKK. I've been toying with the idea of flanking the issue and paying for a session with her friend to see if I can discover "what lies beneath". Getting friendly with her friend as well is another option, but I don't want to appear like a ladies' man. From my years cheonging in Thailand, I have noticed that thai gals are pretty protective and get jealous easily. I really have to toe a very fine line if I were to do anything with her friend. Any advice?

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 12:59 AM

Knowntender
By the way, you mentioned Chuwit said something on this topic, what was it?

knowntender
16-03-2005, 02:08 AM
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'm likely to continue to pursue this gal the next time I'm in BKK. I've been toying with the idea of flanking the issue and paying for a session with her friend to see if I can discover "what lies beneath". Getting friendly with her friend as well is another option, but I don't want to appear like a ladies' man. From my years cheonging in Thailand, I have noticed that thai gals are pretty protective and get jealous easily. I really have to toe a very fine line if I were to do anything with her friend. Any advice?

If I were in your position, I will attempt getting friendly with her friend.

When I have time, I will write something about taking out MP girls and note on Chuwit's good comment. I suppose you don't mind me writng this subject in your thread here.

Maitong Kit Mak
16-03-2005, 07:53 AM

Hi KT Lover,

Good FR from u ! 1 thing I do notice about Thai gals are that they are very "Jian4" in a way. Meaning that if u treat them nice, they won't give a shit or they won't treasure u at all, they won't necessary appreciate what u had done etc....BUT if u play along with them and learn the Thai guys way of treating the gals, like simply treat them like dirt of nothing even thou u love them etc...Just don't show them easily u love them(Eg, sometimes they call,just don't pick up the phone OR don't bother to call them too often OR if they call, just said u r busy and call back later etc), let them play the guessing game or let them fell that they need to do a lot more to get ur love etc.....that way, they will treat u truly...maybe, thou it depends.

These are some experience I had gather from some brudders and my past years of chionging in Thailand...Hope that helps...Any brudders out there disagee? ;)

OceanEleven
16-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Hi KT Lover,
These are some experience I had gather from some brudders and my past years of chionging in Thailand...Hope that helps...Any brudders out there disagee?
The guru speaks again. So when are you gonna land your ass in LOS again? :D

What you had said may be true to a certain extent but one must remember, we are there to seek companionship, fun and enjoyment, may be be too keen to spend to much time on mind games. We are there to play, not to stay. Also, most Singaporean guys had too much respect for the opposite sex and being a gentleman we are, we might not bear to bring the beast in us on her. ;)

Maitong Kit Mak
16-03-2005, 10:40 AM

What you had said may be true to a certain extent but one must remember, we are there to seek companionship, fun and enjoyment, may be be too keen to spend to much time on mind games. We are there to play, not to stay. Also, most Singaporean guys had too much respect for the opposite sex and being a gentleman we are, we might not bear to bring the beast in us on her. ;)

Hi Brudder,

I guess u r rite as well...Really depends on ones mentality, for fun or into mind games...hehehe! Yeah, I guess as well most of them had too much respect for the opposite sex...sometimes we just got to tighten our heart...thou I know some brudders is able to...u should know who...seems like he's got the beast/devil mixture in him...potentially.

Btw, I may be going to Taiwan & Bkk in late Apr..hope to see u there

kururunfa
16-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Thanks so much for sharing.

Your experience brought back a bitter sweet memory for me. I went through a similar situation with a girl from hi-class, except she did join me at my hotel after work. She too was new to the aap naam scene, and was quite green in many respect.

But in the end, have to agree with chwit's comments. They are working girl out to make money. Your chances would have probably been greater if you had given a tip after the first encounter.

just my 2 cents.

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 07:51 PM
If I were in your position, I will attempt getting friendly with her friend.

When I have time, I will write something about taking out MP girls and note on Chuwit's good comment. I suppose you don't mind me writng this subject in your thread here.
To what extent should I go with her friend? I was thinking about "calling" her for her services at Utopia, then work on being friendly with her during the session.

You're welcome to use this thread. I'll wait patiently for your Chuwit related story.

rave999
16-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Hi KT Lover,

BUT if u play along with them and learn the Thai guys way of treating the gals, like simply treat them like dirt of nothing even thou u love them etc...Just don't show them easily u love them(Eg, sometimes they call,just don't pick up the phone OR don't bother to call them too often OR if they call, just said u r busy and call back later etc), let them play the guessing game or let them fell that they need to do a lot more to get ur love etc.....that way, they will treat u truly...maybe, thou it depends.

These are some experience I had gather from some brudders and my past years of chionging in Thailand...Hope that helps...Any brudders out there disagee? ;)

Bro MKM,

Agreed with this point and that's what landed me the current girl I am "stuck" with... :D When I butterfly with other ladies and she sms I'll reply back that I'm at Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy and then I'll switch off my handphone. That'll keep her in suspence alright! When I return back to the hotel, then I switch on the HP......guess what, missed sms started flowing in..

Dun let her have the impression that she is very "important" to you!

Maitong Kit Mak
16-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Bro MKM,

Agreed with this point and that's what landed me the current girl I am "stuck" with... :D When I butterfly with other ladies and she sms I'll reply back that I'm at Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy and then I'll switch off my handphone. That'll keep her in suspence alright! When I return back to the hotel, then I switch on the HP......guess what, missed sms started flowing in..

Dun let her have the impression that she is very "important" to you!

Brudder Rave, EXACTLY!!! Well Played!So do u plan to stick with this lady for good or depends? I guess there's really some ppl (Like us) who now really prefers to play games rather then the "Get it or fuck it" atitude... ;)

It's really challenging in some ways...heheehhe!

free
16-03-2005, 09:14 PM
1 thing I do notice about Thai gals are that they are very "Jian4" in a way. Meaning that if u treat them nice, they won't give a shit or they won't treasure u at all, they won't necessary appreciate what u had done etc....BUT if u play along with them and learn the Thai guys way of treating the gals, like simply treat them like dirt of nothing even thou u love them etc...Just don't show them easily u love them(Eg, sometimes they call,just don't pick up the phone OR don't bother to call them too often OR if they call, just said u r busy and call back later etc), let them play the guessing game or let them fell that they need to do a lot more to get ur love etc.....that way, they will treat u truly...maybe, thou it depends.

I think it really depends on what path you are taking and which "pond" u choose to "swim" in. Sometimes pull back on the "attention" part I agree, though not on purpose but was really buzy (often in a meeting or similar), and it works a bit. But treat them like dirt?". Maybe my experience has been totally different. They chose me largely coz I dun behave like the "thai guys" u talk about.

OceanEleven
16-03-2005, 09:30 PM
But treat them like dirt?". Maybe my experience has been totally different. They chose me largely coz I dun behave like the "thai guys" u talk about.
From what I've known the gals are brought up in a manner where man has the say, not the gals, gals are simply housewife that's all. I still think it is better to be who we are, dont really like the idea of fakeing something or acting in another manner, I mean I am who I am, may they be friends, WLs, FLs etc, I will treat them the same way I wanted to be treated. of course if later on I got played out, then I must be ready to face the fact as well. ;)

ryanlim
16-03-2005, 10:30 PM

Chuwit's post : Post #14 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=861118&postcount=14)

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Chuwit's post : Post #14 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=861118&postcount=14)
Oh, that "CHUWIT", I thought the bro was talking about a quote from the real CHUWIT. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Hi KT Lover,

Good FR from u ! 1 thing I do notice about Thai gals are that they are very "Jian4" in a way. Meaning that if u treat them nice, they won't give a shit or they won't treasure u at all, they won't necessary appreciate what u had done etc....BUT if u play along with them and learn the Thai guys way of treating the gals, like simply treat them like dirt of nothing even thou u love them etc...Just don't show them easily u love them(Eg, sometimes they call,just don't pick up the phone OR don't bother to call them too often OR if they call, just said u r busy and call back later etc), let them play the guessing game or let them fell that they need to do a lot more to get ur love etc.....that way, they will treat u truly...maybe, thou it depends.

Thanks for the compliment. As for your observation, I may be wrong or have not been spending as much time there as you to have observed it, but I don't really subscribe to that train of thought. Like another bro said, you need to be yourself, have your own identity. Don't turn yourself into a beast just because you think that would get you what you want. Everyone of us would approach a similar situation differently, no one would react in identical ways, that's what makes us all unique individuals. Even if being "bad" to the gal will "win" her affections, I wouldn't do it. If that's what she wants then she's not what I want, and I would move on. Call me a sucker but I'm still very old-fashioned when it comes to such things, you know like holding the door open for the lady to walk out first. If I were a working gal and someone is considerate and shows me such little caring gestures, I would be touched. Especially when you spend everyday serving beasts who just treat you like a piece of meat. Don't you agree?

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 11:39 PM

Some of us may just wish to do the "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" routine 'cos of time constraints. However, some of us may be in it for a little more than that. If you asked any "hunter", they'll tell you that the fun is in the hunt and not the final killing. I'm a little like that I guess. Had I been successful in getting the gal out that night, I may not be that interested now. Call me "jian" like what a bro mentioned, but I'm actually having more fun now than if I had it easy. There's this element of doubt, will I, won't I, can I, can't I, going on now, and that just adds to the suspense. It keeps me on my toes and gets my brains working in miraculous ways.

chingpadawan
16-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Bro!! This is absolute prose, a literary breath of fresh air that doesn't rank of the usual wham bam, BBJ, AR thank you mam. Practically a Tolstoy of threads. Keep it flowin. :) :)

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Hi Brudder,

I guess u r rite as well...Really depends on ones mentality, for fun or into mind games...hehehe! Yeah, I guess as well most of them had too much respect for the opposite sex...sometimes we just got to tighten our heart...thou I know some brudders is able to...u should know who...seems like he's got the beast/devil mixture in him...potentially.

Btw, I may be going to Taiwan & Bkk in late Apr..hope to see u there
To each his own, but what I think is that these gals are human beings too, so we should treat them with respect in the same manner we would treat say a doctor when you visit the clinic.

Did you say you'll be in Bangkok in late April? Bro POLICEMAN and I are also planning to be there around that time, maybe we can hookup for a drink then.

Krungthep Lover
16-03-2005, 11:55 PM
I think it really depends on what path you are taking and which "pond" u choose to "swim" in. Sometimes pull back on the "attention" part I agree, though not on purpose but was really buzy (often in a meeting or similar), and it works a bit. But treat them like dirt?". Maybe my experience has been totally different. They chose me largely coz I dun behave like the "thai guys" u talk about.
I totally agree with you bro FREE. I've been fairly successful with gals in general 'cos I threat them with respect. I choose to continue to be myself.

chingpadawan
17-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Bro, absolute prose, a literary breath of fresh air that doesn't rank of the usual wham-bam-AR-BBJ (oh by the way, congrats on losing your ass virginity). Definitely a Tolstoy of threads. Keep it flowin. :)

orbit_beer
17-03-2005, 12:07 AM
truly a genuine cheongster....u have my deepest respect. :)

siamcutey
17-03-2005, 12:16 AM

Different girls, different strokes.

Must see what kind of thai girl too.
If the girl is very gentle and good to you when you treat her good, then by all means treat her good lor.

But if you treat the girl like shit and yet the girl still want to stick to you and love you even more, then treat her like shit. And these kind of girls is the more bastard you are, the more they love you.

SC

chingpadawan
17-03-2005, 12:35 AM
I totally agree with you bro FREE. I've been fairly successful with gals in general 'cos I threat them with respect. I choose to continue to be myself.

Yo bro KL, great prose. The way you described, it was like I was there too. Would love to meet XXX, care to share?

tirak69
17-03-2005, 12:39 AM
there is no "sure win" formula... every person reacts to a situation differently. it all depends on what you are comfortable with. you are going there to have fun, enjoy yourself... just do what u normally do. if it works, it works... so many gals in bkk... sure got chance u can find that fall for your M.O. :D

be patient and make more frequent trips... its like mining lor... one day you will hit jackpot (whether for good or worse - depends on perspective).

chok dee bro.

Maitong Kit Mak
17-03-2005, 06:59 AM
To each his own, but what I think is that these gals are human beings too, so we should treat them with respect in the same manner we would treat say a doctor when you visit the clinic.

Did you say you'll be in Bangkok in late April? Bro POLICEMAN and I are also planning to be there around that time, maybe we can hookup for a drink then.
Brudder KT Lover,

Sure...Tentatively will be between 18th~21st in Taiwan and then 21st~30th Apr in Bkk..thou not firm yet...Will update u as it draws nearer.

I do agree with what u said to an extend(To each his own and individual preference)..I am also the type more in the process and not so much on the final result...may it be gd or bad. But I guess if one were to play this game with someone in this "Trade" and u don't expect to have an ending with her, probably this is how to play the game, thou not exactly like a beast but just know when to pull and give. I don't mean to say that things like open door or pulling out of chairs or cooking for her can't be done, but sometimes just know when to ignore her for a while and play hard to get as well..hehehe! Anyway, I also do notice these gals sometimes tends to play hard to get as well...At the end of the day, I guess we are different from the Thai guys (If u play smartly) in a way is that thou some brudders or even I do play the game like I mentioned before , so called "Beast" like at times not picking up their calls or not calling them often etc, WE DO HAVE due respect for ALL, may it be gals in the arb nam industry or anyone... Overall, plike what I said, playing like a beast and yet having the respect for these ladies is why SG guys are at many class above the Thai guys who most doesn't show respect to women at all. Probably this is another reason why until today, Thai women still prefers to look for a bf or husband overseas........ ;)

free
17-03-2005, 07:13 AM
.... but sometimes just know when to ignore her for a while and play hard to get as well..hehehe! Anyway, I also do notice these gals sometimes tends to play hard to get as well...At the end of the day, I guess we are different from the Thai guys (If u play smartly) in a way is that thou some brudders or even I do play the game like I mentioned before , so called "Beast" like at times not picking up their calls or not calling them often etc, WE DO HAVE due respect for ALL, may it be gals in the arb nam industry or anyone... Overall, plike what I said, playing like a beast and yet having the respect for these ladies is why SG guys are at many class above the Thai guys who most doesn't show respect to women at all. Probably this is another reason why until today, Thai women still prefers to look for a bf or husband overseas........ ;)Yes, calling less often (whether on purpose or otherwise) once in a while or telling her I am busy (which is true) once in a while does make a difference. And it was Barbelicious BEL (old old thread I started) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=11274) (now more like a Nong Sao) who taught me that! Guess it takes a TG to know another, and it applies to ALL TGs, whether WL or not. Problem for me is that it is real hard not to call her when I miss her :(

Maitong Kit Mak
17-03-2005, 07:26 AM
Yes, calling less often (whether on purpose or otherwise) once in a while or telling her I am busy (which is true) once in a while does make a difference. And it was Barbelicious BEL (old old thread I started) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=11274) (now more like a Nong Sao) who taught me that! Guess it takes a TG to know another, and it applies to ALL TGs, whether WL or not. Problem for me is that it is real hard not to call her when I miss her :(
Bro, I guess calling her at times which u can't resist does happens to alot of bros...including me ;) That's why I said, pull and give at time..heheheh!

brent
17-03-2005, 10:11 AM
I am so confused with the thread starter's complaint now. So are u complaining 1) poor after-sales service in a customer relationship or 2) poor girl friend attitude in a love relationship? If it's the former one, then I can tell u going to dinner or disco is not considered or included as part of after-sales service in a MP COMMERCIAL SEX TRANSACTION. If it's the latter one then it's even more funny, u consider she's your lover after ONE commercial sex? I would understand if this is your first commercial sex experience but obviously it's not the case. No disrespect u simply acted like a childish and bitter and disrespectful CUSTOMER. And last but not least, she's a whore. So please dont feel that's an insult when u give her a tip. Just maybe u think she's your lover after one commercial sex doesnt mean she has the same feeling. :rolleyes:

OceanEleven
17-03-2005, 12:48 PM
I am so confused with the thread starter's complaint now. disrespect u simply acted like a childish and bitter and disrespectful CUSTOMER. And last but not least, she's a whore. So please dont feel that's an insult when u give her a tip. Just maybe u think she's your lover after one commercial sex doesnt mean she has the same feeling.

We are here to discuss the possibilities and probabilities, not exactly a complaint but rather some little thoughts and moments of truths to share and converse of personal experiences. Not a little love at first sight matter but rather those special, unexplainable feelings that were kept buried till the right person appears and rekindles it. For a long time we had been deprived of by local ladies and commitments, till now then the fire started burning again, all we want is just to relive the enticing memories that once grasp our heart so tightly.

It is indeed a one-way traffic here but credit to him for pouring his soul in here, try standing naked for judgment. I am aghast with you naming them as whores, which without a fact is the truth though but I had seen some plying in this trade with a heart of gold, or even have that little more of a human feel than the people we know. With us employing their services, it does not mean we are a level better than them and should cast them with some demeaning remarks. :rolleyes: They are there for a single main reason, money but what lies beneath are the roots of reasons that lead them to be where they are now. Some simple, some complicated, some noble and for all of these, they have the choice of pouring out an Oscar award winning script but still we are the one who decide what we want to listen and accept.

Bro KL may be adolescent in what he had done but this is the original him and still runs in his blood. He is a mature adult with a family to look after. Bottom line, he must had done more rights than wrong to be where he is today. :)

OceanEleven
17-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Bro, I guess calling her at times which u can't resist does happens to alot of bros...including me ;) That's why I said, pull and give at time..heheheh!
Your case more special, she call you more than you call her. :D

ronin76
17-03-2005, 01:05 PM
I am so confused with the thread starter's complaint now. So are u complaining 1) poor after-sales service in a customer relationship or 2) poor girl friend attitude in a love relationship? If it's the former one, then I can tell u going to dinner or disco is not considered or included as part of after-sales service in a MP COMMERCIAL SEX TRANSACTION. If it's the latter one then it's even more funny, u consider she's your lover after ONE commercial sex? I would understand if this is your first commercial sex experience but obviously it's not the case. No disrespect u simply acted like a childish and bitter and disrespectful CUSTOMER. And last but not least, she's a whore. So please dont feel that's an insult when u give her a tip. Just maybe u think she's your lover after one commercial sex doesnt mean she has the same feeling. :rolleyes:

Bro Brent. I have been cheonging with Bro KL for long time. From Sin, JB, Bintan to BBK. So he is no infant in this field. Some bro may not understand the connection one will have with so call a pros or hooker. We all know what they do and sometimes exploit this to our pleasure needs. The bottom line is that they are humans too. As Bro Oceaneleven said all of them have a reason behind. If given a choice who wants to be in this longest trade of flesh. Just my two cents worth of thought.... :)

Maitong Kit Mak
17-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Your case more special, she call you more than you call her. :D
Hey brudder, how do u know... ;) I can call u if u want...

brent
17-03-2005, 06:29 PM
It is indeed a one-way traffic here but credit to him for pouring his soul in here, try standing naked for judgment. I am aghast with you naming them as whores, which without a fact is the truth though but I had seen some plying in this trade with a heart of gold, or even have that little more of a human feel than the people we know. With us employing their services, it does not mean we are a level better than them and should cast them with some demeaning remarks. :rolleyes: They are there for a single main reason, money but what lies beneath are the roots of reasons that lead them to be where they are now. Some simple, some complicated, some noble and for all of these, they have the choice of pouring out an Oscar award winning script but still we are the one who decide what we want to listen and accept.

I said she's a whore not because I want to insult her but because the thread starter said he didnt want to tip her because he "didn't want her to feel like I was treating her like a whore." As u said the girl is a whore who was there for MONEY. I dont mean u should treat her like a whore but if it's the only way u feel comfortable to tip her, then PLEASE do it. I dont really think the girl would feel insulted if u tip her. Ironically the thread starter think it's ok to do something that let her loosing face in front of her friend. Whatever....... :rolleyes:

rave999
17-03-2005, 07:21 PM

Hey Bro,
No disrespect here too, but some of these ladies (that you called whores) behave more humanly that local ones (ordinary ladies) I know. By the way, who are you to judge them? I have one instance when I lost my handphone on the way to Nataree and it was in the room with the lady of my choice that I discovered the lost. She noticed that and immediately took hers out and asked me to call Spore to report the lost. I was so touched by her attitude that I gave her a big fat tib at the end of the session!!! Sometimes when they are with me in my hotel room and sound asleep, I'll stare at their sweet lovely faces and I somehow feel pain for them....pain for the amount customers they have to face everyday doing the same SOP routine...pain for being in this trade. They might not have made the best choice in selling themselves as they do but given the conditions, do they have a choice? Not much, I presume! Also, do you patronise these "whores" too???

Krungthep Lover
17-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Bro!! This is absolute prose, a literary breath of fresh air that doesn't rank of the usual wham bam, BBJ, AR thank you mam. Practically a Tolstoy of threads. Keep it flowin. :) :)
Thanks dude.

Krungthep Lover
17-03-2005, 07:36 PM
truly a genuine cheongster....u have my deepest respect. :)
I'm happy you liked my postings. Thanks.

Krungthep Lover
17-03-2005, 07:37 PM
We are here to discuss the possibilities and probabilities, not exactly a complaint but rather some little thoughts and moments of truths to share and converse of personal experiences. Not a little love at first sight matter but rather those special, unexplainable feelings that were kept buried till the right person appears and rekindles it. For a long time we had been deprived of by local ladies and commitments, till now then the fire started burning again, all we want is just to relive the enticing memories that once grasp our heart so tightly.

Bro KL may be adolescent in what he had done but this is the original him and still runs in his blood. He is a mature adult with a family to look after. Bottom line, he must had done more rights than wrong to be where he is today. :)
You took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks.

Krungthep Lover
17-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Bro Brent. I have been cheonging with Bro KL for long time. From Sin, JB, Bintan to BBK. So he is no infant in this field. Some bro may not understand the connection one will have with so call a pros or hooker. We all know what they do and sometimes exploit this to our pleasure needs. The bottom line is that they are humans too. As Bro Oceaneleven said all of them have a reason behind. If given a choice who wants to be in this longest trade of flesh. Just my two cents worth of thought.... :)
Bro, it's alright, everyone's entitled to their views. Having laid myself bare here, I was prepared for this. in fact, apart from Bro Brent, it seems I have the understanding of most of the readers of this thread. That's a hell of a lot better than what I had expected before I started this. Thanks anyway.

Krungthep Lover
17-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey Bro,
No disrespect here too, but some of these ladies (that you called whores) behave more humanly that local ones (ordinary ladies) I know. By the way, who are you to judge them? I have one instance when I lost my handphone on the way to Nataree and it was in the room with the lady of my choice that I discovered the lost. She noticed that and immediately took hers out and asked me to call Spore to report the lost. I was so touched by her attitude that I gave her a big fat tib at the end of the session!!! Sometimes when they are with me in my hotel room and sound asleep, I'll stare at their sweet lovely faces and I somehow feel pain for them....pain for the amount customers they have to face everyday doing the same SOP routine...pain for being in this trade. They might not have made the best choice in selling themselves as they do but given the conditions, do they have a choice? Not much, I presume! Also, do you patronise these "whores" too???
Thanks bro. I guess bro Brent may not have had the good fortune of meeting some wonderful souls who ply this trade, unlike us. I'll compose a proper response to him when I have more time later. Cheers.

Krungthep Lover
18-03-2005, 12:06 AM
there is no "sure win" formula... every person reacts to a situation differently. it all depends on what you are comfortable with. you are going there to have fun, enjoy yourself... just do what u normally do. if it works, it works... so many gals in bkk... sure got chance u can find that fall for your M.O. :D

be patient and make more frequent trips... its like mining lor... one day you will hit jackpot (whether for good or worse - depends on perspective).

chok dee bro.
Thank you for your take on this. Maybe we can work the mine together and unearth some gems one of these days.

Krungthep Lover
18-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Brudder KT Lover,

Sure...Tentatively will be between 18th~21st in Taiwan and then 21st~30th Apr in Bkk..thou not firm yet...Will update u as it draws nearer.

I do agree with what u said to an extend(To each his own and individual preference)..I am also the type more in the process and not so much on the final result...may it be gd or bad. But I guess if one were to play this game with someone in this "Trade" and u don't expect to have an ending with her, probably this is how to play the game, thou not exactly like a beast but just know when to pull and give. I don't mean to say that things like open door or pulling out of chairs or cooking for her can't be done, but sometimes just know when to ignore her for a while and play hard to get as well..hehehe! Anyway, I also do notice these gals sometimes tends to play hard to get as well...At the end of the day, I guess we are different from the Thai guys (If u play smartly) in a way is that thou some brudders or even I do play the game like I mentioned before , so called "Beast" like at times not picking up their calls or not calling them often etc, WE DO HAVE due respect for ALL, may it be gals in the arb nam industry or anyone... Overall, plike what I said, playing like a beast and yet having the respect for these ladies is why SG guys are at many class above the Thai guys who most doesn't show respect to women at all. Probably this is another reason why until today, Thai women still prefers to look for a bf or husband overseas........ ;)
OK, I look forward to meeting up if our schedules allow. Cheers.

Krungthep Lover
18-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Thanks bro. I guess bro Brent may not have had the good fortune of meeting some wonderful souls who ply this trade, unlike us. I'll compose a proper response to him when I have more time later. Cheers.
I've decided against that. Obviously any response from me would meet with more negativity and possibly more violent reactions from bro Brent, so I'm choosing to stay away from this one.

PoliceMan
18-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Thanks dude.

Tolstoy? More like Jackie Collins or Van Ludlum. :)

I have to admit it is different though. So how about KLover give us a JK Rowling version of his next BKK trip?

Cheers!

PoliceMan
18-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey Bro,

Yo Bro Rave999,

You say until like that my tears also want to fall liao. It happens to me every trip I am in LOS. Looking at their faces while they lie naked next to me makes me feel for them. I know quote a few of them for some time and know of their stories. They sell their bodies to feed their famililes and I can feel their pain too. I look at the girls in our universities and on the streets, then compare them against the WL who has to use their bodies to bathe us, their tongues to lick us and the pussies to accomodate our dicks regardless of size. Don't you feel that maybe they deserve better? I know this may not be the case for all the working girls, but like they say... Got hair who wanna be Baldy? I fully agree with your comment and it evoked all the feelings that I get while lying in bed and watching my tiraks sleep, cuddled on my shoulder. Hmmm...

Peace bros!

Krungthep Lover
18-03-2005, 02:18 PM

I have to admit it is different though. So how about KLover give us a JK Rowling version of his next BKK trip?

Cheers!
That sounds like a good challenge. Afterall, we all plot and lead very different lives once we are free from the chains that is Sillypore. We all have our Jekyl and Hyde moments, so I guess writing this in Fantasy mode may be quite apt. I'll give it a try, but no promises that I can do it or if I can do a good job of it.

Krungthep Lover
18-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Yo Bro Rave999,

You say until like that my tears also want to fall liao. It happens to me every trip I am in LOS. Looking at their faces while they lie naked next to me makes me feel for them. I know quote a few of them for some time and know of their stories. They sell their bodies to feed their famililes and I can feel their pain too. I look at the girls in our universities and on the streets, then compare them against the WL who has to use their bodies to bathe us, their tongues to lick us and the pussies to accomodate our dicks regardless of size. Don't you feel that maybe they deserve better? I know this may not be the case for all the working girls, but like they say... Got hair who wanna be Baldy? I fully agree with your comment and it evoked all the feelings that I get while lying in bed and watching my tiraks sleep, cuddled on my shoulder. Hmmm...

Peace bros!
Bro, hold that thought of yours and ponder a little more. In a weird way it sort of describes us as well. We don't sell our bodies like they do, but think about it, is there a day that goes by at work that we are not made to feel like prostitutes? When we go back home and lay next to our wives at night, do they look at us when we sleep and feel the same way we do for these WLs? I don't know about yours but I sleep later than mine and get up earlier than her, so there's no chance of her getting even a glimpse of me sleeping, let alone think about the trials and tribulations that I have to go through to put food on the table. Hmm...ever look at this from this angle? This is sad isn't it? I mean afterall, we married our wives because we love them and want to be with them "til death do us part" right? And this is supposedly reciprocal, right? So what went wrong, if anything? Don't get me wrong, I still love my wife dearly and have no doubt that we will stay married forever. We are very happy together and have set up a beautiful family. I will do nothing to change all that. But, there's always this weakness that I always succumb to and just simply cannot explain whenever I am not at home. Strange, not that I would like to change anything, leading a double life is very fulfilling, but still strange...

PoliceMan
18-03-2005, 02:59 PM
That sounds like a good challenge. Afterall, we all plot and lead very different lives once we are free from the chains that is Sillypore. We all have our Jekyl and Hyde moments, so I guess writing this in Fantasy mode may be quite apt. I'll give it a try, but no promises that I can do it or if I can do a good job of it.

Title for your new adventure"

Hairy Pecker in the Land of Smiles? :D

Krungthep Lover
18-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks so much for sharing.

Your experience brought back a bitter sweet memory for me. I went through a similar situation with a girl from hi-class, except she did join me at my hotel after work. She too was new to the aap naam scene, and was quite green in many respect.

But in the end, have to agree with chwit's comments. They are working girl out to make money. Your chances would have probably been greater if you had given a tip after the first encounter.

just my 2 cents.
Strange I somehow missed reading your post until now. Anyway, this wasn't my virgin foray into the MP world. I've even slept over in MP Gals apartments after their work, not to mention get them back to my hotel room. But, what I was trying to convey in this thread was that this gal is different. I've never, NEVER, had a connection both physically and mentally with the same gal in all my cheonging years. Bro Ronin76 said it is a one in a hundred chance, but I think chances are very much slimmer than that, maybe one in a hundred million. So, please pardon me for having such a strong conviction over this one. Cheers.

Krungthep Lover
18-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Title for your new adventure"

Hairy Pecker in the Land of Smiles? :D
Sorry hor, pubic shaving is the "in" thing now. Hairy outdated already. Hahaha.

rave999
18-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Yo Bro Rave999,

Peace bros!

Bro Policeman,

Sometimes the parting with them is so difficult.....really wish that I could stay longer. Oh boy Oh boy, the way some of them treat you on your outings with them.... wipe your sweat.... peel prawns for you (I peel prawns for my wife!)..... feed you....help you to bargain at Thai price....feed you fruits in the hotel room....let you spit the seeds on their palms...help to wash you in the bathroom....wipe soap away from your eyes..I tend to be very observant in such little actions. Once I was "protected" by my lady who had an argument with a taxi driver because she knew that he was trying to go one big round to reach the destination. Yes I am paying but she stood up for me, what a gal!!! In the end, we were dropped half way, didn't pay a single cent and had to take another taxi... So, I make sure that they too are happy when they are with me. I try not to talk about their "work" or anything that reminded them of their "work", unless they tell me about their "work" then no choice lor, sing along with them. Treat them with TLC and wonders can happen....I mean in the hotel room :D Aiyah really, these girls are completely a world apart from the local breeds. Local girls expect you to stand up for them.

chingpadawan
18-03-2005, 09:17 PM

Cheers!

Bro fascist pig, it'll have to be a different pen name, maybe KL Growling. Maybe change lead character to female, name: Mary Twatter, in new book Mary Twatter and the Sorceror's Boner.

But seriously, it was great that Bro KL managed to rekindle some of the old passion fire, but Bro KL, remember, you're a cheongster, and she's a workin' gal - love em' and leave em', treate them nice when you're with em', but don't give up your life for em'.

Bro Pman, any luck with the SQ deal?

chingpadawan
18-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Strange I somehow missed reading your post until now. Anyway, this wasn't my virgin foray into the MP world. I've even slept over in MP Gals apartments after their work, not to mention get them back to my hotel room. But, what I was trying to convey in this thread was that this gal is different. I've never, NEVER, had a connection both physically and mentally with the same gal in all my cheonging years. Bro Ronin76 said it is a one in a hundred chance, but I think chances are very much slimmer than that, maybe one in a hundred million. So, please pardon me for having such a strong conviction over this one. Cheers.

Bro KL, could be so many things - more work stress, she's a newbie (you know,when they're bit more clumsy in their service, its more novel), a reminder of a past love, just to name a few. Glad that you connected and felt something. But just take it as it is, a moment ot be savoured, and thats it. If you were Richard Gere, and she was Julia Roberts, maybe something more could have happened. But face it, you're Tim Allen.

Er huh, er huh er huh...

chingpadawan
18-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Bro Policeman,

Sometimes the parting with them is so difficult.....really wish that I could stay longer. Oh boy Oh boy, the way some of them treat you on your outings with them.... wipe your sweat.... peel prawns for you (I peel prawns for my wife!)..... feed you....help you to bargain at Thai price....feed you fruits in the hotel room....let you spit the seeds on their palms...help to wash you in the bathroom....wipe soap away from your eyes..I tend to be very observant in such little actions. Once I was "protected" by my lady who had an argument with a taxi driver because she knew that he was trying to go one big round to reach the destination. Yes I am paying but she stood up for me, what a gal!!! In the end, we were dropped half way, didn't pay a single cent and had to take another taxi... So, I make sure that they too are happy when they are with me. I try not to talk about their "work" or anything that reminded them of their "work", unless they tell me about their "work" then no choice lor, sing along with them. Treat them with TLC and wonders can happen....I mean in the hotel room :D Aiyah really, these girls are completely a world apart from the local breeds. Local girls expect you to stand up for them.

Bro Rave, thats not so surprising - in the land with so many of them plying the trade, you gotta do something to stand out from the crowd. Its not unlike good customer service, where the good ones go that extra mile to make you happy. Thats how you're gonna have repeat customers and more recommendations.
Wonder if we should invite thes gals to give a seminar to some of the salesgirls in Singapore - these salegirl don't have to give an AR and yet, the services still suck!!

OceanEleven
18-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Bro Policeman,
Aiyah really, these girls are completely a world apart from the local breeds. Local girls expect you to stand up for them.
Another "victim" I guess, suffered at the hands of local breeds where though we believe we are in no wrong but we relent to them in order for exchange of a peaceful day. Haizzzzz........ :D

OceanEleven
19-03-2005, 12:01 AM
[QUOTE=Krungthep Lover]Bro, hold that thought of yours and ponder a little more. In a weird way it sort of describes us as well. We don't sell our bodies like they do, but think about it, is there a day that goes by at work that we are not made to feel like prostitutes? Hmm...ever look at this from this angle? This is sad isn't it? I mean afterall, we married our wives because we love them and want to be with them "til death do us part" right? And this is supposedly reciprocal, right? So what went wrong, if anything? /QUOTE]
With them, there is always this little "special" feeling that runs down our spine. They encompass of feelings and sensations which we only dare dream while we are asleep and throwing caution to the wind, sealing our lips, fearing uttering an unexplainable word would bring the world down the next morning.

What makes them such a grueling experience to forget? Perhaps it is the day in day out deficiency of such gratifying and engaging treatment from the person who you share the bed with. The commitment and responsibilities seems to be non-existence while with them, the delightful attention we received, the appealing gestures they had shown and all others diminutive proceedings which painted a thousand words.

Looking back, there are still sweet memories :)

Krungthep Lover
19-03-2005, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=Krungthep Lover]Bro, hold that thought of yours and ponder a little more. In a weird way it sort of describes us as well. We don't sell our bodies like they do, but think about it, is there a day that goes by at work that we are not made to feel like prostitutes? Hmm...ever look at this from this angle? This is sad isn't it? I mean afterall, we married our wives because we love them and want to be with them "til death do us part" right? And this is supposedly reciprocal, right? So what went wrong, if anything? /QUOTE]
With them, there is always this little "special" feeling that runs down our spine. They encompass of feelings and sensations which we only dare dream while we are asleep and throwing caution to the wind, sealing our lips, fearing uttering an unexplainable word would bring the world down the next morning.

What makes them such a grueling experience to forget? Perhaps it is the day in day out deficiency of such gratifying and engaging treatment from the person who you share the bed with. The commitment and responsibilities seems to be non-existence while with them, the delightful attention we received, the appealing gestures they had shown and all others diminutive proceedings which painted a thousand words.

Looking back, there are still sweet memories :)
A G R E E D ! ! !

Krungthep Lover
19-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Brudder Rave, EXACTLY!!! Well Played!So do u plan to stick with this lady for good or depends? I guess there's really some ppl (Like us) who now really prefers to play games rather then the "Get it or fuck it" atitude... ;)

Taking up on this train of thought, bro POLICEMAN, from what he's shared with me, is also seeing a WL in Pattaya, and regularly too. He too is married with a kid. He's even joked with me about giving it all up here, taking all he has with him and settling down with the gal somewhere in rural Thailand, becoming a farmer and leading a simple life. Has this crossed your mind?

With me it's quite different. It doesn't matter where you zipper-up your pants, as long as you know where home is afterwards. As much as we enjoy the company of these WLs, to me it has always been for sexual gratification. Not that I'm not getting action at home, afterall we have 2 kids to show for our actions, but I guess it is more for spicing up life with greater variety. Imagine eating at Mac's everyday, you'll be sick of the burger, but that same burger wouldn't be as tasteless had you been dining around, in fact, it may even make you appreciate your burger more in a way. Bro POLICEMAN has been joking with me about settling down with our prospects in Thailand, buying adjacent plots and becoming farmers together, but that's just not me. I still have half my life to live and I would like to do something more than grow Hom Mali with it. Plus, I have a responsibility with my wife and kids, and I love them deeply and would never leave them for anything.

Good cook or not, I don't see myself eating at the same restaurant for more than a year at a time anyway. I'll grow tired of it sooner or later and be on the lookout for other eating joints. Khowjai mai? ;)

Krungthep Lover
19-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Yo bro KL, great prose. The way you described, it was like I was there too. Would love to meet XXX, care to share?
Like I told bro SNUBER, I'll like to keep the pic to myself for now. I'm sure you'll understand. By the way, thanks for all your words of praise for my FR. Cheerio.

Krungthep Lover
19-03-2005, 05:23 PM

chok dee bro.
Have already scheduled myself for another 2 more trips in the coming months, end April and end June. I'll report back on my experiences then.

rave999
19-03-2005, 10:37 PM

Bro MKM,
Dun think so that I'll stick to her for good, another 1 or 2 more times, I sian liao....What is fresh and new will eventually turn stale no matter how stunning the lady looks....you can just imagine how she looks underneath those cloths. Like Bro KL said....eat too much MAC will also make you sian...no matter how tasty they are. Must know when to let her go when you start to have that feeling and proceed with the next hunt. :D

rave999
19-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Taking up on this train of thought, bro POLICEMAN, from what he's shared with me, is also seeing a WL in Pattaya, and regularly too. He too is married with a kid. He's even joked with me about giving it all up here, taking all he has with him and settling down with the gal somewhere in rural Thailand, becoming a farmer and leading a simple life. Has this crossed your mind?

With me it's quite different. It doesn't matter where you zipper-up your pants, as long as you know where home is afterwards. As much as we enjoy the company of these WLs, to me it has always been for sexual gratification. Not that I'm not getting action at home, afterall we have 2 kids to show for our actions, but I guess it is more for spicing up life with greater variety. Imagine eating at Mac's everyday, you'll be sick of the burger, but that same burger wouldn't be as tasteless had you been dining around, in fact, it may even make you appreciate your burger more in a way. Bro POLICEMAN has been joking with me about settling down with our prospects in Thailand, buying adjacent plots and becoming farmers together, but that's just not me. I still have half my life to live and I would like to do something more than grow Hom Mali with it. Plus, I have a responsibility with my wife and kids, and I love them deeply and would never leave them for anything.

Good cook or not, I don't see myself eating at the same restaurant for more than a year at a time anyway. I'll grow tired of it sooner or later and be on the lookout for other eating joints. Khowjai mai? ;)

Bro KL,

Do you declare to your tiraks that you are married with kids or not? Care to share?

Krungthep Lover
19-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Bro MKM,
Dun think so that I'll stick to her for good, another 1 or 2 more times, I sian liao....What is fresh and new will eventually turn stale no matter how stunning the lady looks....you can just imagine how she looks underneath those cloths. Like Bro KL said....eat too much MAC will also make you sian...no matter how tasty they are. Must know when to let her go when you start to have that feeling and proceed with the next hunt. :D
Good on you.

Krungthep Lover
20-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Bro KL,

Do you declare to your tiraks that you are married with kids or not? Care to share?
I'm actually very picky, so I've not had too many tiraks. For those few that I've had so far, I never reveal my status.

I always keep my ring after I cross our airport customs check. Whenever I'm asked if I were married or if I had children, I would always answer in the negative. I'm married with kids in Singapore, not in the countries that I visit, so in a way I'm actually telling a half truth/lie. It depends how you see it I guess.

In fact, this time I was caught a little off-guard. The first day I went to Utopia during this trip, I had actually just come from MBK and had bought some kiddy VCDs for my son. #XXX got a peep into my shopping bag and asked who they were for, and continued to probe if they were for my children. I had to deflect that by telling a lie that they were for my sister's kid...phew...

So, there you have it, I always say that I've no panraya and mai mi look. My view is that this lulls the "prey" into a false sense of hope for the possibilities of hooking a foreign partner, and therefore, makes it easier for me to win them over. Playing a little dirty here, but once again, shit happens.

Cheers.

rave999
20-03-2005, 06:48 AM
I'm actually very picky, so I've not had too many tiraks. For those few that I've had so far, I never reveal my status.

I always keep my ring after I cross our airport customs check. Whenever I'm asked if I were married or if I had children, I would always answer in the negative. I'm married with kids in Singapore, not in the countries that I visit, so in a way I'm actually telling a half truth/lie. It depends how you see it I guess.

In fact, this time I was caught a little off-guard. The first day I went to Utopia during this trip, I had actually just come from MBK and had bought some kiddy VCDs for my son. #XXX got a peep into my shopping bag and asked who they were for, and continued to probe if they were for my children. I had to deflect that by telling a lie that they were for my sister's kid...phew...

So, there you have it, I always say that I've no panraya and mai mi look. My view is that this lulls the "prey" into a false sense of hope for the possibilities of hooking a foreign partner, and therefore, makes it easier for me to win them over. Playing a little dirty here, but once again, shit happens.

Cheers.

Bro KL,

Same here! I'm "single" when I'm in LOS. If you let them know that your married, I'm afraid that the service level will plunge. Believe me, I've tried that before and I regretted it. Even thought you keep your ring, some of these girls are very smart. They look for ring marks on your finger. For me, due to the permanent wearing of the ring in sillypore, it sort of leaves a "white band" around my finger and if examined closely one can tell that I'm a ring wearer :D Last time I bought some pajamas for my kid, I hide it under the bed! These ladies are very observant. When you open your luggage, they scan the contents and see whether its a bachelor contents or otherwise. I think #xxx probably knows that you're married already. For that matter, who knows your prey is telling you the truth either? Its a mind game! She could have a boyfriend or worse a husband waiting at home. But the ultimate mission I believe is to come LOS and loads of fun with the ladies! Who cares whether they have boyfriend(s) or husbands, right? My hunt will begin again after the next trip!

Krungthep Lover
21-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Bro KL,

Same here! I'm "single" when I'm in LOS. If you let them know that your married, I'm afraid that the service level will plunge. Believe me, I've tried that before and I regretted it. Even thought you keep your ring, some of these girls are very smart. They look for ring marks on your finger. For me, due to the permanent wearing of the ring in sillypore, it sort of leaves a "white band" around my finger and if examined closely one can tell that I'm a ring wearer :D Last time I bought some pajamas for my kid, I hide it under the bed! These ladies are very observant. When you open your luggage, they scan the contents and see whether its a bachelor contents or otherwise. I think #xxx probably knows that you're married already. For that matter, who knows your prey is telling you the truth either? Its a mind game! She could have a boyfriend or worse a husband waiting at home. But the ultimate mission I believe is to come LOS and loads of fun with the ladies! Who cares whether they have boyfriend(s) or husbands, right? My hunt will begin again after the next trip!
I think when we cheong and when they become WLs, we all know what to expect. Both parties cook up stories to tell each other, one's out in search of fun and the other money. If both parties end up enjoying it a little more because they like each other, then it's a BONUS. Both also know that it'll end sooner or later, so the inevitable parting of ways has never been too dramatical, for me at least. As long as both remember the rules of the game, then everything should be fine. Good luck in your next hunt.

Cummings
21-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Bro MKM,

Agreed with what you said! Dun be like some people out there calling people "beast and devil mixture" nature but then he will stick to his girl even though he knows that the girl has cheated on him... :D You know who u are too..

Sometimes it takes two to clap, instead of saying the girl 'jian' why dun we think sometimes its the other way round where the guy wants to drag on in the relationship? Right MKM?

GreenArrow
21-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Bros KL

What a FR you've written. Keep it up and hope to read more of this from you.

Krungthep Lover
22-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Bros KL

What a FR you've written. Keep it up and hope to read more of this from you.
Thanks for the compliment. I was just mentioning to one of the bros that this FR of mine has reminded me of another adventure of mine in Taiwan about 2+ years ago. I'll go and give it some thought before attempting to write again. It's been quite a while so I need to sit down and try to remember certain details when I have some time later this week. Look out for it. Cheers.

OceanEleven
23-03-2005, 08:30 PM
It's been quite a while so I need to sit down and try to remember certain details when I have some time later this week. Look out for it. Cheers.
Take your time, give it s thought, best to present it from a more neutral point of view. :)

Krungthep Lover
24-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Take your time, give it s thought, best to present it from a more neutral point of view. :)
Compriendo. (did I get that right?)

I agree I got a little emotional with my account of things with #XXX, but that was because it was all so fresh in my mind and plus I had not had a connection like that ever before and so was very excited about it. Now that it has had the better part of 2 weeks to simmer, I'm a little more level headed. In fact, as the thread progressed, you could probably tell from my responses that I had gradually gotten my "fire" under control.

Anyway, my upcoming FR on the Taiwanese adventure will definitely be more of the neutral variety. It was good while it lasted, but the connection was purely physical, and in fact, my biggest all-conquering memory of that adventure was that it was wet-wet-wet, which is why I'm having difficulty in remembering the other details to write a FR proper. I promise to get to grips with it though and come up with as enjoyable a read as I can muster for the bros here. I'll try to get it done sometime before the week's out.

Cheers.

Maitong Kit Mak
24-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Compriendo. (did I get that right?)

I agree I got a little emotional with my account of things with #XXX, but that was because it was all so fresh in my mind and plus I had not had a connection like that ever before and so was very excited about it. Now that it has had the better part of 2 weeks to simmer, I'm a little more level headed. In fact, as the thread progressed, you could probably tell from my responses that I had gradually gotten my "fire" under control.

Anyway, my upcoming FR on the Taiwanese adventure will definitely be more of the neutral variety. It was good while it lasted, but the connection was purely physical, and in fact, my biggest all-conquering memory of that adventure was that it was wet-wet-wet, which is why I'm having difficulty in remembering the other details to write a FR proper. I promise to get to grips with it though and come up with as enjoyable a read as I can muster for the bros here. I'll try to get it done sometime before the week's out.

Cheers.
Brudder KT Lover,
Hear from u soon on your Taiwan experience. I will be in Taipei between the 18th~21st Apr. Give me yoru 2 cents worth as to where to chiong (If it's still fresh in ur mind) ;)

Mr.romance
24-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Agreed with what you said! Dun be like some people out there calling people "beast and devil mixture" nature but then he will stick to his girl even though he knows that the girl has cheated on him... :D You know who u are too..

Sometimes it takes two to clap, instead of saying the girl 'jian' why dun we think sometimes its the other way round where the guy wants to drag on in the relationship? Right MKM?
Who ah? I new to all these KC traps leh...maybe u can advise...
:)

OceanEleven
24-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Who ah? I new to all these KC traps leh...maybe u can advise...
:)
Wrong man,bro, Naemlo better position to advise. :D

Nice guy
25-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Bro, hold that thought of yours and ponder a little more. In a weird way it sort of describes us as well. We don't sell our bodies like they do, but think about it, is there a day that goes by at work that we are not made to feel like prostitutes? When we go back home and lay next to our wives at night, do they look at us when we sleep and feel the same way we do for these WLs? I don't know about yours but I sleep later than mine and get up earlier than her, so there's no chance of her getting even a glimpse of me sleeping, let alone think about the trials and tribulations that I have to go through to put food on the table. Hmm...ever look at this from this angle? This is sad isn't it? I mean afterall, we married our wives because we love them and want to be with them "til death do us part" right? And this is supposedly reciprocal, right? So what went wrong, if anything? Don't get me wrong, I still love my wife dearly and have no doubt that we will stay married forever. We are very happy together and have set up a beautiful family. I will do nothing to change all that. But, there's always this weakness that I always succumb to and just simply cannot explain whenever I am not at home. Strange, not that I would like to change anything, leading a double life is very fulfilling, but still strange...

You are like singing my song. My tirak treat so much nicer than my wife. That make me keep going to my tirak. Sometime my wife sometime even look down on my work. I have a very decent job and very well paid.
I keep asking myself what went wrong. My tirak that gets very little of me( time and money) treat me better than my wife, that get everything from me. I felt the puppy love when I met my tirak. She knows everything about me and yet she is willing to keep the relationship. I even bought her to my house before.

Krungthep Lover
26-03-2005, 01:36 AM
You are like singing my song. My tirak treat so much nicer than my wife. That make me keep going to my tirak. Sometime my wife sometime even look down on my work. I have a very decent job and very well paid.
I keep asking myself what went wrong. My tirak that gets very little of me( time and money) treat me better than my wife, that get everything from me. I felt the puppy love when I met my tirak. She knows everything about me and yet she is willing to keep the relationship. I even bought her to my house before.
Bro, I don't think anything went wrong with our marriages. If anything it boils down to the diminished intensity of the "fire" due to familiarity. Afterall, is there any part of your wife which you have never seen, and vice versa? The exploration stage is over after a while. We both know what we like and don't like, so when we do the deed it almost always follows a fixed pattern. I would even go so far to say that sometimes it gets so boring that we both concentrate on getting it done and completed. Sad. We do try to go out of our way sometimes to try to spice things up a little, but again, it's still with the same person and it's just ... well ... not as exciting still. It's good sometimes, but we're human and nature has it that we are never satisfied, so we go in search of better sex. I guess also that with greater sophistication (exposure & education), Singapore girls have lost the simplistic charm which these WLs exude, which Singapore guys find so attractive, because it is what we can never get with our own local girls.

You know, strangely, and I'm sure my wife is smart and observant enough to notice, that everytime I "err" when I'm out, the love-making when I'm back is better than usual. Sometimes I think my wife actually knows what is happening, but simply turns a blind eye to it 'cos no harm has been done. If anything, in a twisted sort of way, it may even be helping to strengthen our bond. I know this may not make much sense, but it's what I feel. I've said this to my friends before that if my wife were to be doing the same as what I'm doing outside of our marriage, I would turn a blind eye to it as well, as long as it doesn't have any longer term harmful effects. We need to respect each other and not "imprison" one another. As long as there is respect, it should work out for the long run.

I'm in no doubt that the responsibilities which I have undertaken as a result of me getting married and setting up a family must be carried out to the best of my abilities, and it must be first and foremost on my list of priorities. Having taken care of all that, and if I'm still in a position to seek personal enrichment, then I don't see why not. BUT, I strongly believe that although it's alright to go drink milk outside, we MUST NEVER bring the cow home. That's just plain wrong in my book. And, when the milk starts to taste bland, then trade the cow in for another one, that's my take on this.

Krungthep Lover
26-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Brudder KT Lover,
Hear from u soon on your Taiwan experience. I will be in Taipei between the 18th~21st Apr. Give me yoru 2 cents worth as to where to chiong (If it's still fresh in ur mind) ;)
I was there for a handful of times during the 99-00, turn of the millenium, period. Back then, "talking bars" were popular. My experience was with one of the waitresses in these places. I've not been back since, so I wouldn't know what's the scene in Taiwan like nowadays. I'm sorry I can't be of much help here.

I'm still struggling to come to grips with my Taiwan FR. So much so that I'm starting to doubt that there would be one from me. I'll persevere on for the next day or two and see if I can muster anything. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can write a fairly decent one, eventually.

OceanEleven
26-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Bro, I don't think anything went wrong with our marriages. Singapore girls have lost the simplistic charm which these WLs exude, which Singapore guys find so attractive, because it is what we can never get with our own local girls.

You know, strangely, and I'm sure my wife is smart and observant enough to notice, that everytime I "err" when I'm out, the love-making when I'm back is better than usual. Sometimes I think my wife actually knows what is happening, but simply turns a blind eye to it 'cos no harm has been done. We need to respect each other and not "imprison" one another. As long as there is respect, it should work out for the long run.

I strongly believe that although it's alright to go drink milk outside, we MUST NEVER bring the cow home. That's just plain wrong in my book. And, when the milk starts to taste bland, then trade the cow in for another one, that's my take on this.

Your blessing lies in an understanding wife. Most of the time, the other half knows what exactly is going on but the reaction they choose decides the day. Like yours, I believe, she knows about all the ECAs but being an unadorned lady she is, she rather accepts the fact that the man still comes home at the end of the day. It is a simple fact that men hold no grounds when it comes to straying, given that five minutes of unattended time, his eyes will be roving for targets. What can we say, I guess this simply runs in our blood and I personally put no effort to hide this truth.

Marriage is the beginning of a new chapter as well as ending to some but if only life is as unsophisticated as we all wished it to be. Greater power come greater responsibility; it is an impartial rule in life. There is no room to bargain when you sign on that dotted line, the price of having her with you is the beginning of the end for all previous glorious conquers and to go underground and begin a new life without the presence of light.

Looking back, the weight of marriage bonded with roles and responsibility had burdened us for a good half of our lives, leaving us panting, grasping for a clear breath. Imagine the day in day out routine, which without fail beaconing to you for constant attention whereby the once most appealing sex had fallen under this category as well. How pathetic would one feel? One would like to take heart to this but this uncompromising reality is that this is inevitable path of life. Looking at the options that we have, it is no wonder that we all succumbed the lust and desire. It is a long road ahead, there are bound to have side tracks for us to venture. Whether is it by ignorance or covetousness, end of day, we must still muster our thoughts together and get on with the journey. :)

Krungthep Lover
27-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Your blessing lies in an understanding wife. Most of the time, the other half knows what exactly is going on but the reaction they choose decides the day. Like yours, I believe, she knows about all the ECAs but being an unadorned lady she is, she rather accepts the fact that the man still comes home at the end of the day. It is a simple fact that men hold no grounds when it comes to straying, given that five minutes of unattended time, his eyes will be roving for targets. What can we say, I guess this simply runs in our blood and I personally put no effort to hide this truth.

Marriage is the beginning of a new chapter as well as ending to some but if only life is as unsophisticated as we all wished it to be. Greater power come greater responsibility; it is an impartial rule in life. There is no room to bargain when you sign on that dotted line, the price of having her with you is the beginning of the end for all previous glorious conquers and to go underground and begin a new life without the presence of light.

Looking back, the weight of marriage bonded with roles and responsibility had burdened us for a good half of our lives, leaving us panting, grasping for a clear breath. Imagine the day in day out routine, which without fail beaconing to you for constant attention whereby the once most appealing sex had fallen under this category as well. How pathetic would one feel? One would like to take heart to this but this uncompromising reality is that this is inevitable path of life. Looking at the options that we have, it is no wonder that we all succumbed the lust and desire. It is a long road ahead, there are bound to have side tracks for us to venture. Whether is it by ignorance or covetousness, end of day, we must still muster our thoughts together and get on with the journey. :)
I concur. I think that we men will stray no matter what. Even if we were married to Ms Universe, I'm pretty sure we'll still stray after a while. Just look at Tom Cruise, I mean, who wouldn't want to stay married to Nicole Kidman! Simply unexplainable.

And yes, after all our alter ego's wanton sexcapades, we need to sober up, plant our feet firmly on the ground, and get on with our journey.

Krungthep Lover
27-03-2005, 01:38 PM
I was there for a handful of times during the 99-00, turn of the millenium, period. Back then, "talking bars" were popular. My experience was with one of the waitresses in these places. I've not been back since, so I wouldn't know what's the scene in Taiwan like nowadays. I'm sorry I can't be of much help here.

I'm still struggling to come to grips with my Taiwan FR. So much so that I'm starting to doubt that there would be one from me. I'll persevere on for the next day or two and see if I can muster anything. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can write a fairly decent one, eventually.
I give up!

I've tried at least 3 times to sit down and pen that FR on Taiwan which I had mentioned previously, but I just can't get it going. I'm sufferring from not just mental block, but writer's block as well. I'm going to end this misery and stop trying. I'm sorry if I had some of the bros waiting to read it. I really tried my best, but I just couldn't get going.

However, you can all rest assurred that I would make a comeback after awhile. Maybe not for the Taiwan FR, but definitely for something else.

Cheers.

Maitong Kit Mak
27-03-2005, 03:51 PM
I give up!

I've tried at least 3 times to sit down and pen that FR on Taiwan which I had mentioned previously, but I just can't get it going. I'm sufferring from not just mental block, but writer's block as well. I'm going to end this misery and stop trying. I'm sorry if I had some of the bros waiting to read it. I really tried my best, but I just couldn't get going.

However, you can all rest assurred that I would make a comeback after awhile. Maybe not for the Taiwan FR, but definitely for something else.

Cheers.
No worries bro..Appreciates that u tried...maybe I will recce myself while on this upcoming trip...will post a FR if any happenings. ;)

OceanEleven
28-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I give up!

I've tried at least 3 times to sit down and pen that FR on Taiwan which I had mentioned previously, but I just can't get it going.
Cheers.
Yo, take it easy, just pen down the facts and you got yourself a FR. Dont worry about trying too hard. ;)

rave999
28-03-2005, 10:21 PM

Bro OceanEleven,
Marriage is like a road march in the burning desert, and our tiraks are like the oasis. It prepares and gears us up for the next leg of the march after having enjoy the water and shade in the oasis. That is why I also keep going back to her...the oasis....

Krungthep Lover
29-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Bro OceanEleven,
Marriage is like a road march in the burning desert, and our tiraks are like the oasis. It prepares and gears us up for the next leg of the march after having enjoy the water and shade in the oasis. That is why I also keep going back to her...the oasis....
Bros, it's really not that bad lah right? It's just that sometimes we feel that the old sparkle has lost its lustre a little, that's all right? Every now and then, give it a polish and it'll be as good as new right? As for the oasis bit, it sometimes does feel that way, but then we will eventually move on to continue our journey, and that would not be the last or only oasis that we'll stumble upon in the paths that we take. Chok Dee Maak.

Krungthep Lover
29-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Yo, take it easy, just pen down the facts and you got yourself a FR. Dont worry about trying too hard. ;)
Bro, I tried to keep it simple and do a no-frills one, but I just couldn't get going at all. Each time I laboured to the third or fourth sentence, then I can't get it to flow, and when it is forced like in the first few sentences, I really don't feel good about it, so each time I just chose to give up.

Anyway, the one over-bearing memory which I probably will never forget is that this gal was the wettest sex that I had ever had. Think having to explain to the reception that I needed a change of mattress. Yep, it was that wet. Plus, I'm not the sort to restrict the sex to just a section of the king-size bed, so after a few climaxes, the bed was "water-logged" in patches all over. And, this gal was really horny too, she could come 6/7 times a night and she would still be up for more. But then again, she was only eighteen then. Anyway, I'll keep at it and hopefully I can come up with something, but no promises this time.

Five Stone
30-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Bro OceanEleven,
The only problem nowadays is that the desert's temperature get hotter, air gets drier and we got no choice but keep gets driven to the oasis. :o

Snuber
30-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Bro, I tried to keep it simple and do a no-frills one, but I just couldn't get going at all. Each time I laboured to the third or fourth sentence, then I can't get it to flow, and when it is forced like in the first few sentences, I really don't feel good about it, so each time I just chose to give up.

Are you feeling overly-stressed in remembering all the details? Perhaps it would be better if you just recollect all your tots first in a peaceful environment, put down in point form & carry on from there.

Anyway, good luck!

Krungthep Lover
31-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Are you feeling overly-stressed in remembering all the details? Perhaps it would be better if you just recollect all your tots first in a peaceful environment, put down in point form & carry on from there.

Anyway, good luck!
OK, here goes my final attempt, if I sputter out anytime during the post, I'll just let it go, and forever too.

Date: mid-1999
Time: after work probably 10-11pm
Place: some taiwanese ktv
Went with a couple of guys from my workplace who insisted that this joint has the best looking chicks in the ktv scene there. OK, nothing better to do so went along for a night out. Reached the place (I forgot the name), got seated down by the mummy and told her our preferences. In trooped the girls. Round 1, nothing fantastic. Round 2, still nothing. Mummy got a little anxious and came over for an update on the situation. Bigger breasts, younger ones please mummy. Round 3, getting warmer, 2 of the guys picked their gals, 2 down and 2 to go. Round 4, another guy picked a gal, I was the only one left without female company. Mummy spoke to my Taiwanese counterparts to confirm that I was looking for a girl and that I wasn't gay or anything. That confirmed and out of the way, the mummy brought me out to do some recce. If I saw any to my liking I was to tell her and she'll do the rest. This was a big joint! I was told it had something like 60 rooms or something like that, if I didn't remember wrongly. Plus, it was classy too. Anyway, went round the place twice and really couldn't find anyone. So I told mummy to forget the search, I was resigned to the fact that I may have to "take my own happiness into my own hands" for the night. Just get me a SYT and we'll just get on with the night's activities. Some gal same to sit with me, but I wasn't into her at all, so the whole night was just simply simple hugging and chit-chatting, in between some singing of course. Time flew and 2 hours of singing later, it was "da bao" time. All the guys wanted to "da bao" except me, which was fine by me. So we left the place at about 1am. They were all going to the hotel for their "action", and I wasn't feeling too tired yet so decided to roam around a little before going back. One of the gals recommended this "talking bar" nearby which she said may just be the cure for me since she thought I was a little "blue". Safe? Yes was the answer. So off I went in search of the place.

Found it with not too much trouble. Went in, nice, not too many customers, was playing decent jazzy stuff and since Jazz was my thing, I sat down for a drink plus to check out the joint as well of course. A hostess came over and wanted to start a conversation. I wasn't into her, so politely declined. All this while, since setting foot into the joint, my eyes were set on a waitress. I drank by myself, soaking in the atmosphere more than anything. I made it a point only to order drinks from that waitress and that one alone for the whole night. It was about 3+am and I think they close at 4. She came over to ask me if I wanted to place a last order. I shocked her by saying I wanted a last gin tonic and her. She blushed and went away. I thought that would be the last I'll see of her, but she came back with my drink and then lingered around long enough for me to ask her out for supper. She didn't agree nor disagree. Closing time came and I got out of the place. I thought maybe I'll wait awhile downstairs, holding on to a mere shred of hope that I could meet her again. My persistence paid off! SHe came down about 20 minutes later and was surprised to see me at the entrance of the building. She came over out of courtesy and I wasn't about to let this opportunity slip. I asked her if she could show me where I could get something decent to eat at that hour. She suggested some places, but none of what she said agreed with my alcohol-laden palate nor was I paying too much to what was being said anyway. I was simply just enjoying her company. I asked if she would join me for something to eat at Hyatt (which was where I was staying), my reasoning was that there would definitely be something decent to eat there, and if not, the coffee there was great. I hesitated a little, but nodded her head in the end. GOAL!!!

Chit-chatted more in the cab, then in the cafe. It was 6am the next time I looked at my watch! I asked if she was tired, but she said no. Did she have anything she needed to do the next day? She had a light day at school the next day, skippable. Cool! A uni-student! OK, carried on talking. I sent an SMS to my colleague to say that I wasn't feeling too good and that I wasn't going to be able to join them for the day at work. More talking. I was feeling a little tired by 7am, so I told her to wait for me at the cafe for 10 minutes while I went up to the room to take a quick shower and change my clothes, and then send her back home. I added, or she could wait in my room, whichever she preferred. She came up with me. GOAL!!!

More talking in the lift and more talking even while I was showering. I left the bathroom door open just in case she needed to go. She actually went while I was showering! GOAL!!!

...tbc...

Krungthep Lover
31-03-2005, 01:54 PM
One thing led to another then the rest was just a wet wet wet mess afterwards. She was really horny. By the time her G-string came off, it was soaked! That was the wettest sex I've ever had. She was like an energiser battery, just goes on and on and on. She could come multiple times to my one and she would still be up for more after I could get it going again after a rest. There was once we did nothing else but screw the whole day, literally, interrupted only by room service for lunch and dinner. On hind-sight, it was really kind of freakish, how wet she got and how much she loved sex.

Anyway, this relationship went on, and each time I visited Taiwan then I would look her up and we would have wanton sex. There was never any talk about money and future or anything else, just plain enjoyment of each other's company. I never paid her anything, other than the occassional taxi ride back to her home from my hotel or vice versa. Of course, I went shopping with her and buy her things, even a bracelet which cost a few hundred singapore dollars, but I felt I needed to do it 'cos I wasn't paying for anything else. I never had to pay for the drinks when I visit her work place after that first time.

Then, yes every story has an ending, on one of my last trips there I sense something different with her. Boyfriend? Yep. Good, actually, I was worried about how to break it off really, I was getting a little bored with the wet sex thingy. So, we went our separate ways, continued to meet each time I went there, but no more sex. I stopped going to Taiwan from end-2000 onwards, so just as well this ended properly.

I know, I know, this is kind of an anti-climax to the build up in the previous post, but really, this was what happened. Hmm...let's see, are there any memorable trysts to report here...

OceanEleven
31-03-2005, 10:30 PM
I know, I know, this is kind of an anti-climax to the build up in the previous post, but really, this was what happened. Hmm...let's see, are there any memorable trysts to report here...
Well though ended abruptly but still better getting it off your chest. ;)

Krungthep Lover
31-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Well though ended abruptly but still better getting it off your chest. ;)
Yep, like a bad cold, which I've yet to shake off...sniff sniff...

OceanEleven
06-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Yep, like a bad cold, which I've yet to shake off...sniff sniff...
So, any more trips to LOS to further explore the possibilities of unknown? ;)

Krungthep Lover
08-04-2005, 05:42 AM
So, any more trips to LOS to further explore the possibilities of unknown? ;)
I'm scheduled to go to BKK in mid May. Will post my conquests when I'm back. Cheers.

rave999
08-04-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm scheduled to go to BKK in mid May. Will post my conquests when I'm back. Cheers.

Alright Bro KTL!

Go for it and return victorious! :D