PDA

View Full Version : Wife's friend

coleman28
14-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Not sure if any of you had done with your wife's friend before?

My wife had a friend whom I had also known through her for 6 yrs. Throughout the 6 years, we seldom talk as she only talks to my wife and occasionally we visits each others place for a get together. My kids and her kids will play together.

On this particular day, I was asked by my wife to collect the zoo tickets from her as she had lobangs for cheap tickets. So I left my office and called her up. She told me she was at home. When I reached her place, she told me nobody was in, her hubby working and her children in child care center. She invited me in for a drink.

Don't know why, I suddenly had this feeling of having sex with her... hmm... but then, I have no confidence to make my move. So we continue talking. Its the first time we had a conversation and we are talking about birth controls, she was sort of complaining about her hubby, and complimenting on my success. She seems to admire me. Anyway, I think I better make a move and went to my car.

In my car, I don't think I can concentrate driving. So I start the engine and fantasize for a while in the car. Then I turn off the engine and go upstairs again. This round, shit... i so no guts.... I told her I need to use her toilet. Then while in her toilet, I masturbate. She was outside the toilet talking to me while I was doing that. Don't know if she will sense that.

After my release, I was about to leave. When I was outside the gate, she hit another conversation and seems like she was holding me back. While we talk, she kept looking and observing my face. I was so paiseh and red. I was also damn scared that what if I touch her? Will she tell my mother-in-law? (they are in very good terms too).... will she tell my wife? Wa lau... all the stupid questions came up.

Hmm.... I was wondering if I should make another move to her house. Cos I know her off-day and the time no one is around. Maybe I should buy her some gift to thank her for the lobang.??? But again.... hahaha... I may not have the guts.

Any of you tried before?

eastofsg
14-03-2005, 02:37 AM
well, never try before cos i'm not married.... :)

but u can go ahead if u r prepared to lose ur wife... resulting in a broken family for ur kids....

Any of you tried before?

plain
14-03-2005, 02:39 AM
wow, invitation to collect tickets and you end up fantasising about her ?

what if she's giving the wrong signals ? i mean, what if she's just trying to

be friendly... nothing else.

wouldn't she tell your wife what happened ? I can imagine her telling your
wife and she'll be so disappointed in you. worse still, she cries rape :p

horny_bro
14-03-2005, 04:11 AM
I'd say don't do anything unless she makes the first move.

Then again, she might feel guilty later and confess. You'd be in big trouble then too.

Ask yourself, is it worth the risk? I had a colleage (married) who held my hand when we were crossing the road and sharing an umbrella. I could have asked her out and bonk her if I want but I didn't cos it is too risky.

Klein76
14-03-2005, 06:41 AM
Agree,better dont take this kind of risk & regret later.Correct?

medicheng
14-03-2005, 07:55 AM
if i am u, i will drop hints to see how she thinks..... right?

Cheri_Popper
14-03-2005, 08:36 AM
You have more to lose than to gain!

At the end of the day, if your wife finds out, you will not only lose her but also your kids.

You will have to asked yourself this, is this worth it? Afterall, it will bring you a lifetime of sorrow for a very short period of enjoyment.

There is a saying " Never eat & shit at the same place"

My 2 cents worth!

MuganShagwa
14-03-2005, 09:11 AM
She invited me in for a drink.

Don't know why, I suddenly had this feeling of having sex with her... hmm... but then, I have no confidence to make my move.

First of all, you're a guy, so it's probably natural you will have these desires. Although the invitation of a drink seemed welcoming, don't read too much into it as it might land some trouble. Unless she's very direct about having sex with you, it's better to just assume nothing.. just my two cents.. :)

ne iihcomik
14-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Agree with the general sentiments of bros here. Way too much to risk. Maybe I'm the kiasi type. I'm thinking...even if she does come onto you...i would say, run! Hey, u never know wat will happen later on in this relationship. If she gets pissed off for some reason and pao tou u, die. If somehow u fellas get caught, die. Bro, I'm think...there r many, many, many ladies out there. My view? Give this one a miss. Good fren's lady cannot take. Wife's fren lagi cannot take!
:D

dragko
14-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Bro,

Do not attend anything with ones that are linked to your wife, i.e. her friends, sister, colleagues etc..

You will never know if :

1) she is helping your wife to test you out, maybe on a bet or something;
2) If she already complaining to you, how you know she is not complaining to her, and oneday if she loose control and with a slip of tongue mentioned of your affairs.
3) As above, maybe when they go for drinks and when she is high and then slip of tongue....

Resist!

I remember reading a joke in a mag, the guy was about to marry a girl. The girl's sister was hitting on him and on a few days before the wedding invited him over to their house to go through the invite list. Then she tried to woo him to her room. The guy cannot tahan already, and rush out of the house to find the future father-in-law standing outside. The father-in-law then hugs him and welcome him to family and says told him that it was a test. BUT actually the guy was going to his car to get his CD!!

breadcrumps
14-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Yo bro coleman28, I agree with what other bros said. Dun ever think of touching her unless you are prepared to ruin your family. Dun let that 'impulse of lust' control you. You will regret bro!

my two-cents worth...

Saloth Sar
14-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Bro Coleman 28,

I agree with most of the bros here that laying off is probably best. I also concur that you should not read too much into the gestures she's made so far.

BUT, just in case your hunch is right & that she indeed is making a pass, please make sure you are mentally prepared, whatever decision you've made. If you have decided it's no-go, then rehearse in your mind a way to turn her down gently but firmly so that it doesn't leave a bad taste in the mouth that would spread to your wife, etc.

On the other hand, if you want it, rehearse how you would accept it while making clear the type of relationship you want with her. You'll need to be calm enough to remind her of her relationship with your wife, etc. If after all that, she still remains eager and you are not turned off ... we await your FR.

zzz^^
14-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Some women r simply cock teaser. Meaning, they will flirt harmlessly. But will not do the REAL thing. Dun put ur marriage at risk!

NotAGuruYet
14-03-2005, 09:43 AM
hm... best is to remain as you are and by just having the imagination with her will make the whole affair exciting. sometimes, having the imagination sex is better than having the real sex. best of all, no fear! :D

Castrol
14-03-2005, 09:55 AM
bro coleman, if you know her husband too, then not so good lah.....

is she pretty, busty? can describe her? :D

lawry
14-03-2005, 11:10 AM
ok.. threadstarter..

1) the risk is high for u..
2) You enjoy someone bonking ur wife behind ur back?
3) For the same amount of pleasure u just need to pay $40 ~ $150 in geylang...

ok, just for ur information.

to test water in all situation adobt the touch and go method.. meaning... *accidently* touch her.. and check her respond.. if she avoid like siao.. than no.. but if she seems ok.. contiue to touch more darling areas..

done.

may god bless u..

tr lover
14-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Bro piece of advise, never try that. I was also in that situation and i am telling u, never eat and shit at the same place, the consequence will not be desirable.
maybe your wife is testing u?

Dom77
14-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I tink she is interested in u. Juz do it cos if she don like u she won talk to u so much. rite.

sadsea
14-03-2005, 03:57 PM
hm... best is to remain as you are and by just having the imagination with her will make the whole affair exciting. sometimes, having the imagination sex is better than having the real sex. best of all, no fear! :D

very agreed, ke ke :D

as for bro coleman28, since to be every bros here don't encourage u to procee anymore for this issue, think u better make a full stop. anyway when u masterbate in her toilet and talk to her at the same time is a very good achievement already, so know when to stop. nice day.

mayday
14-03-2005, 04:21 PM
yeah...nv eat n shit at the same place...altho i say bonkin wife's fren is definitely betta then bonking a WL or FL. the sense of eating the forbidden fruit is not there. hahaha just ma 2 cents

SP2010
14-03-2005, 04:41 PM
I told her I need to use her toilet. Then while in her toilet, I masturbate. She was outside the toilet talking to me while I was doing that. Don't know if she will sense that

Imagine you got hold of her panties n cum into it .Wow !! Lagi best
Then she really can sense yr seeds of lust .

et911
14-03-2005, 04:43 PM
but u can go ahead if u r prepared to lose ur wife... resulting in a broken family for ur kids....

Well said. Fantasizing is one thing, doing it is another.

BigGuy
14-03-2005, 04:52 PM
ok.. threadstarter..

1) the risk is high for u..
2) You enjoy someone bonking ur wife behind ur back?
3) For the same amount of pleasure u just need to pay $40 ~ $150 in geylang...

ok, just for ur information.

to test water in all situation adobt the touch and go method.. meaning... *accidently* touch her.. and check her respond.. if she avoid like siao.. than no.. but if she seems ok.. contiue to touch more darling areas..

done.

may god bless u..

waste so much time for what.......go in n whack liao......fuck the moral story part.....u dun whack sm1 wud.....SOONER OR LATER YEA

lawry
14-03-2005, 04:54 PM
waste so much time for what.......go in n whack liao......fuck the moral story part.....u dun whack sm1 wud.....SOONER OR LATER YEA
wah .. bro.. u damn heong... u must have bigger balls than me...

she is wife's friend.. and friend is married.. and wife's friend knows mother in law too.. to do that.. the balls must be 10kg in weight at least.. :eek:

duothrust
14-03-2005, 04:56 PM
I think our bro here needs to draw a decision tree complete with probability rates and payoff results.

BigGuy
14-03-2005, 05:21 PM
wah .. bro.. u damn heong... u must have bigger balls than me...

she is wife's friend.. and friend is married.. and wife's friend knows mother in law too.. to do that.. the balls must be 10kg in weight at least.. :eek:

hahahaha.....aiya bro sometime think w big heads cannot come to conclusion so fuck it and think w the small head better. Never try never know.

lawry
14-03-2005, 05:34 PM
hahahaha.....aiya bro sometime think w big heads cannot come to conclusion so fuck it and think w the small head better. Never try never know.
bro, u single now.. can anyhow wack anyone's wife.. but if u are married.. and u anyhow wack ur wife's friend who is also married.. u will ganna damn heong from

"WOMEN's CHARTHER!!"

this two words very heong one.. be careful hor

ah.ben
14-03-2005, 05:51 PM
I am so glad that all samsters here are really caring and really use the brain to think.

Thus it is not true that man use little head to think. We do think wise and act wise.

NEVER SHIT AND EAT AT THE SAME PLACE!!!!

Great round of pulse to all samsters

3 Cheers..... :)

lawry
14-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Great round of pulse to all samsters

3 Cheers..... :)
oei.. altot we ti ko.. but we FONG LIU not XIA LIU ok... :)

Castrol
14-03-2005, 06:06 PM
NEVER SHIT AND EAT AT THE SAME PLACE!!!!

:)

you so right bro, who will eat his dinner in the toilet?
smoke yes maybe,... eat...? :D

Meet365.com
14-03-2005, 06:30 PM
I advise not to try anything funny, go to GL and release instead :D

coleman28
14-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Was glad that so many bros show concern on this matter.

It really is a matter of the calculated risk, and a lot of what if. For me, I am not a high risk taker and I do have to consider. I will adopt what some bros suggested. Wait for her to make a move or forget about it.

To answer to the request on how she looks. She was a typical factory worker, last time, when I know her before marrying to my wife, that time she already married. Dont' find her attractive. Cos she just give birth then and had short hair. But now, she looks so different with long hair. Quite attractive. Boobs... not as big as my wife's... maybe B or C. She and my wife are both from ex-China citizens.

Anyway, I did compliment that she looks prettier nowadays and she also compliment back to me that I look more handsome (shuai), during our private conversation.

We did met at the zoo on that particular day, don't know if I over sensitive, she seems to steal glance at me...??? She spoke to my wife and mother-in-law during the zoo trip, and she never mentioned anything about me staying at her place for an hour of chat. My wife and mother-in-law thought I take the ticket and go. However, to be on the safe side, I mentioned to my wife a day before that she offered me drinks and we had a short conversation (haha... 1 hour consider short???) Think the hubby also a jealous MCP, so she never mentioned anything about our conversation at all throughout our trip. Anyway, I had my kids to bother with, her hubby had their kids to bother with.

Oh.... forget to tell u guys that the flat visit is actually the second chance I had. The first chance was a few months ago... She came my place after work to get something. I was ordered by my wife to send her home, cos things too heavy. I drive her all the way home and we chatted a lot. However, she never fails to complain about her hubby.... Again, my wife don't know we talk so much in the car. She thought we very quiet throughout the journey.

I am still very puzzled. Cos we seems to be chatty and getting along well in her flat, but at the zoo, both of us act as if we never talk much. For my side, yah... I admit I had those unforbidden yet excited thoughts. Wonder what's hers? haha... anyway... let it be lor... maybe if got third chance. I will write a FR. :cool:

rahl
14-03-2005, 11:49 PM
I am still very puzzled. Cos we seems to be chatty and getting along well in her flat, but at the zoo, both of us act as if we never talk much. For my side, yah... I admit I had those unforbidden yet excited thoughts. Wonder what's hers? haha... anyway... let it be lor... maybe if got third chance. I will write a FR. :cool:

Forbidden fruit, bro.

squirt
15-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Imagine bonking a 100% AIDS woman. You will be restless for the next few years wondering whether you will get the death sentence or not.
Same thing here, after u bonk her, you will be restless forever wondering when you will get your sentence...

KingEros
15-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Well, I have ... & more than once, too.

Hmm.... I was wondering if I should make another move to her house. Cos I know her off-day and the time no one is around. Maybe I should buy her some gift to thank her for the lobang???
I think you could & should ... unless you've been fantasising about such things all your life, the signals you receive should be quite accurate. After all, you did pop up & down, in & out of her place several times that nite ... so if she was totally innocent, she'd have a worried expression on her face by then.
However, I'd still advise for you to really take your time ... use the next 3-4 opportunities to test water & get to know her more intimately first, by making small talks to localise her problems (if any) & exact vulnerability. This will allow to make no mistake ... 'coz if ever there's one, there's really no way back. :rolleyes:

But again.... hahaha... I may not have the guts.
If that's the case, then do bother doing it ... if there's no positive conviction but only self-doubt, I really dun think you can pull this one off. Stick to just fantasising & pcc in her or your toilets. ;)

talking about birth controls, she was sort of complaining about her hubby, and complimenting on my success
however, she never fails to complain about her hubby....
What exactly is she so unhappy about her husband??

sandstorm
15-03-2005, 01:59 AM

It really is a matter of the calculated risk, and a lot of what if. For me, I am not a high risk taker and I do have to consider. I will adopt what some bros suggested. Wait for her to make a move or forget about it.

To answer to the request on how she looks. She was a typical factory worker, last time, when I know her before marrying to my wife, that time she already married. Dont' find her attractive. Cos she just give birth then and had short hair. But now, she looks so different with long hair. Quite attractive. Boobs... not as big as my wife's... maybe B or C. She and my wife are both from ex-China citizens.

Anyway, I did compliment that she looks prettier nowadays and she also compliment back to me that I look more handsome (shuai), during our private conversation.

We did met at the zoo on that particular day, don't know if I over sensitive, she seems to steal glance at me...??? She spoke to my wife and mother-in-law during the zoo trip, and she never mentioned anything about me staying at her place for an hour of chat. My wife and mother-in-law thought I take the ticket and go. However, to be on the safe side, I mentioned to my wife a day before that she offered me drinks and we had a short conversation (haha... 1 hour consider short???) Think the hubby also a jealous MCP, so she never mentioned anything about our conversation at all throughout our trip. Anyway, I had my kids to bother with, her hubby had their kids to bother with.

Oh.... forget to tell u guys that the flat visit is actually the second chance I had. The first chance was a few months ago... She came my place after work to get something. I was ordered by my wife to send her home, cos things too heavy. I drive her all the way home and we chatted a lot. However, she never fails to complain about her hubby.... Again, my wife don't know we talk so much in the car. She thought we very quiet throughout the journey.

in this case use your big head to think not ur smaller 1 .. you already have a happy family and a wife who u claim is prettier than her... what for risk it all for 10mins of pleasure.....this type of things wont stay underwrap for long.. either one of ur spouse will catch u 2 together 1 day.. or she will spill it out ( worse case scenario end up with none T_T ) .. need side dish ( eat in moderation oso :D ) look elsewhere .. nvr prey on wifes or gf's frd... it aint worth it..

kukubirditchy
15-03-2005, 02:04 AM

My wife had a friend whom I had also known through her for 6 yrs. Throughout the 6 years, we seldom talk as she only talks to my wife and occasionally we visits each others place for a get together. My kids and her kids will play together.

On this particular day, I was asked by my wife to collect the zoo tickets from her as she had lobangs for cheap tickets. So I left my office and called her up. She told me she was at home. When I reached her place, she told me nobody was in, her hubby working and her children in child care center. She invited me in for a drink.

Don't know why, I suddenly had this feeling of having sex with her... hmm... but then, I have no confidence to make my move. So we continue talking. Its the first time we had a conversation and we are talking about birth controls, she was sort of complaining about her hubby, and complimenting on my success. She seems to admire me. Anyway, I think I better make a move and went to my car.

In my car, I don't think I can concentrate driving. So I start the engine and fantasize for a while in the car. Then I turn off the engine and go upstairs again. This round, shit... i so no guts.... I told her I need to use her toilet. Then while in her toilet, I masturbate. She was outside the toilet talking to me while I was doing that. Don't know if she will sense that.

After my release, I was about to leave. When I was outside the gate, she hit another conversation and seems like she was holding me back. While we talk, she kept looking and observing my face. I was so paiseh and red. I was also damn scared that what if I touch her? Will she tell my mother-in-law? (they are in very good terms too).... will she tell my wife? Wa lau... all the stupid questions came up.

Hmm.... I was wondering if I should make another move to her house. Cos I know her off-day and the time no one is around. Maybe I should buy her some gift to thank her for the lobang.??? But again.... hahaha... I may not have the guts.

Any of you tried before?
Bro...you got see news paper?a guy Fxxx other people wife kana beat up by whole family....some more she know you wife....then you will kana beat up by 2 whole family if you kana cought....die Ti Ti!better not la if not samster lost 1 kaki..

nuclearkid
15-03-2005, 08:41 AM
I wouldn't play with your wife's friend, the risks involved are not worth the carnal pleasure that you seek. Unless of course, you want to use this mode of operation to initiate a divorce! :)

NotAGuruYet
15-03-2005, 08:42 AM
better stay off course and just enjoy to closeness relationship w/o physical contact...

NotAGuruYet
15-03-2005, 08:43 AM
I ... Unless of course, you want to use this mode of operation to initiate a divorce! :)
hey bro, if he use this way, he lugi!

DingDongBell
15-03-2005, 08:47 AM
The higher the excitment, the better the sex........ :D

bunny
15-03-2005, 08:48 AM
I think the risk is too great,

Since she know your wife ... and if she get offended by your actions ... then she will tell your wife ... and then end of your cheonging days.

But if succeed the rewards very sweet ... hahahaha ... the riskier it is the more sexciting it is.

But all in all, I would nto take the risk ... although how sweet the success ... the risk is nto worthwhile.

However ... if she make the first move then it will be a different thing ...
But then the risk of such a relationship will always be complicated and hard to walk away from.

Just sharing. Cheers ... hope you make your right choice ... Ciao.

BigGuy
15-03-2005, 09:42 AM
bro, u single now.. can anyhow wack anyone's wife.. but if u are married.. and u anyhow wack ur wife's friend who is also married.. u will ganna damn heong from

"WOMEN's CHARTHER!!"

this two words very heong one.. be careful hor

well like i say.....the fact is not only just wife's friend....think abt it if you go for WL or FL n wife/gf find out wud b ok? I doubt so.

Whack also die dun whacked big n small head also die.....so die lor....hahahahaha

HauntedSex
15-03-2005, 09:52 AM
I am still very puzzled. Cos we seems to be chatty and getting along well in her flat, but at the zoo, both of us act as if we never talk much. For my side, yah... I admit I had those unforbidden yet excited thoughts. Wonder what's hers? haha... anyway... let it be lor... maybe if got third chance. I will write a FR.
Bro coleman,

I think this is a case of over-senstive. U said your wife and her are ex-chinese, Chinese tend to be closer to each other. they will take care of each other family like their own. U can find out more from your wife. I think U better stay away from her, man!

HauntedSex

thisisme
15-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Bros .. Just want to share my experience ..
I had an affair with this woman, who complain about her husband all the time. She will tell me how bad her husband was, and how nice I am. But she is not my wife's friend, anyway.

Somehow, I fell into this by thinking that her husband is really a BIG BAD WOLF. Slowly, we start to get intimate. There is no turning back NOW. The worst thing is that she will delibrately do things trying to expose the affair. In the end, my wife knows abt the whole dame thing.
I'm not going into details ... but my wife forgave me eventually.

My lesson is ........ Trust NO WOMAN. On 1 side, she can be very close, intimate .. and on the other side, she can be very nasty.

My dear friend, don't walk into a trap .... DON'T take risk
If you r not ready to loss your wife and children, don't do anything funny.

wesleynapster
15-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Well, me too have the same experience thisisme, but only that me now staying alone at home as my wife is staying at the in-law place :(

Women are danger species lorr........try not to offend them, the gal I know from chatroom, she too know that me is married but only want my companion and no others, who know that after couple of months, try to break the affairs out and worst things is that wife came to know, confronted her and she claim that me is the one who seduce her and due to becuase me dun love my wife anymore that is why she stick with me.......that really get me into deep shit......Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....me is to blame......now only hoping for my wife to reconcile......looklike the world is blaming me for losing my wife :(

What thisisme say is right, dun take risk and dun play with fire......until u prepare to lose your family........ not worth to step into women traps.....

Artic
15-03-2005, 12:25 PM
well, all bros here gave you their good advice, just be very very careful with this type of relationship if you intend tp go into....anyway waiting for your FR... :D

sandstorm
15-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Bros .. Just want to share my experience ..
I had an affair with this woman, who complain about her husband all the time. She will tell me how bad her husband was, and how nice I am. But she is not my wife's friend, anyway.

Somehow, I fell into this by thinking that her husband is really a BIG BAD WOLF. Slowly, we start to get intimate. There is no turning back NOW. The worst thing is that she will delibrately do things trying to expose the affair. In the end, my wife knows abt the whole dame thing.
I'm not going into details ... but my wife forgave me eventually.

My lesson is ........ Trust NO WOMAN. On 1 side, she can be very close, intimate .. and on the other side, she can be very nasty.

My dear friend, don't walk into a trap .... DON'T take risk
If you r not ready to loss your wife and children, don't do anything funny.

ya...... jealousy and mind games will set in once her desire possess u more than ur wifey sets in.. lcb... think all women are the same..

patpat
15-03-2005, 02:40 PM
alway said NO to other woman(except those you P & F). i got the same bad experince when i had an affaird with my colleague. she too know i m married, got a baby, we started as friend, talk on anything,,,,, then slowly we talk abt sex... then we end up with sex... , anyway, i would not trust any woman again.......

bnhd
15-03-2005, 03:28 PM

Any of you tried before?

Whatever it is.... my 2 cents worth!! Wait for your karma!!!

Eastpipper
15-03-2005, 03:41 PM
to the threadstarter:

take every1 advice here,do becareful,i noe the temptation is there BUT i dun think is worth it.women tend to change their mind very fast,if u she hates u,she can do ANYTHING!
also becareful,bcos who noe ur wife might have cheap tickets(thrills) for her male friends too...
just my personal opinion.no offence

Ice2005
15-03-2005, 04:10 PM
I think you must decide wheather your want relation or SEX? If you are talking about relation then two family are at risk, you not noly broke yours but also hers, what if her husband find out.
However if you are only looking for sex, then a trip to GL will be a better choice or check out in the FL thread to get some good contact for stress relief.

Hope this advise will help - don't fall in the trap.

chickenzip
15-03-2005, 04:31 PM
All I can say is you have to decide what u want and if anything happen, u have to prepare to face it. The chances of losing everything is there. Once married, have to eat with great discreet. Else u will hurt the pple around u.

My experience happened some years back when I'm not married yet. This woman (called her M) is a colleague of mine & my gf. We worked in the same company & were very close frz also. As a bf, I'm able to knw little secrets of M from my gf about her unsatisfied sex life with husband.

One weekend, both her hubby & my gf happened to be oversea so she asked me out for drink. She drink quite alot & I have to send her home. Helping her to the bed, she simply pull me down and tat's it...my small head take over...
Well, but tats was one hell of a sex I ever had...Phew!

BUT...we regreted alot later...so we promised to keep this under the carpet and never let it happened again. Now I'm married and frankly speaking I dun knw if I will do it again if the same kind of situation happen again! I may be lucky the first time but not second.

Just for sharing.

Mango
15-03-2005, 09:22 PM
My Encounter:
Recently, my wife brought some of her colleagues back to my house to have some chit chat. Guess what, one of them is really impressive, just my type of girl. When I saw her, I really stuck there and just looked at her. I just wondering how wonderful if I can sleep with her. Furthermore, she is just 19, from China. Her English is not good, when she speak, you can really hard to catch what she is talking. Anyway, I just too fancy about her look and her body. That evening, I spent the 90% of my time talking to her, in mandarin, of course. I know her just come from China months ago and she want to settle down in Singapore, according to her. And most importantly, she is single. That night, I dream of her too…
BUT, I don’t really dare to make the move to approach her. She is too close to my wife and I really wanna to keep my family. I don’t want to destroy this home I built for years just because of this little young PRC. I believe I can get it with money easier else where. So why I should risk my family with this.

WHAM
15-03-2005, 11:32 PM
if you really cannot resist the temptation to screw her, at least get her to sign a letter that she did it willingly without any pressure - just so to cover your back side.

digi
16-03-2005, 12:30 PM
me thinks you also need a witness to make it stand up in court better right?

i think the better way would be to tape down the whole thing. You can be the star of your own porn video and have "proof". Just make sure you keep the tape secure. :D

if you really cannot resist the temptation to screw her, at least get her to sign a letter that she did it willingly without any pressure - just so to cover your back side.

susuyamyam
22-03-2005, 10:11 PM
My Encounter:

BUT, I don’t really dare to make the move to approach her. She is too close to my wife and I really wanna to keep my family. I don’t want to destroy this home I built for years just because of this little young PRC. I believe I can get it with money easier else where. So why I should risk my family with this.

Bros,

It is definitely not WORTH DOING it if you do not want to risk losing your love ones. I agree with Bro Mango here. Rather eat somewhere else in discreet.

I remember when i was in UNI days in oversea. I went to my gf's appartment. her housemate seduces me and touches my thigh saying she miss me after not seeing me for 3mths. I was like... shit, turned on and kinda stunned for a while.

Seriously i could have bonked her that day since my ex gf is in another state and would not be back within 2 days. I went over the apartment to take my stuff after coming back from a break.

And her housemate told me she isnt wearing any bra, and i know her bf was away for 3 mths, so surely she did not bonk for 3 mths. She was so fair, me and my frds use to talk abt how we think her nipple must be damn pinkish. Even I joke wif my ex gf on this.

Man... .for 10 mins i was like.. fuck, should i or shouldnt i? what if i bonk her and she stays wif my gf, she could possibly create a mess by sticking ot me or asking me to bonk her from time to time or .. even ... .wan me to fetch her ard. So i was like.. well i love my ex gf then, so just pass up the opportunity. Now thinking back, shit I should have bonk that FAIR super smmoth skin CFM gal.

breadcrumps
23-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Yo bros! As the saying goes again. "Never eat and shit at the same place"
Well, if you really love your gf or wife dun let your dick-head betray and mess up your relationship. Tell you, you will regret forever. I have an uncle who once have an affair with a prc girl met from some karaoke. They have been stealing time and meet up quite often. That prc girl was getting bolder and bolder and very aggressively possessive, and even call to my uncle's house to look for him. His wife happened to pick up her call one day and that prc girl told her that she is my uncle's lover and was pregnant(really pregnant)..... Gosh! This drove my aunt really mad. They quarrelled badly over this matters. Their two lovely kids always hide in their room to cry whenever they hear their parents quarrels. Feel so sorry for them as they have to go thru this type of hurts from their parents. Good thing my uncle confessed and really feel really regret about his deeds. He sorted things out with that prc girl and choose his family.

This is very sad, my aunt was suffering with acute depression. And she have to start all over again to learn to trust her husband again. And my uncle have to put in a lot of efforts to earn the trust again. Well, things have turn better now after a few years. My uncle ever told me after that incident,
"I'm lucky to have my family back again. Once bitten twice shy. I can only live once in a life time and I shall cherish what I have now especially my family. I dun want them to suffer because of me."

So bros! Just bear in mind that dun let the 'urge' of the moment to ruin you a life time.

Cheers!

Bro_Xp
23-03-2005, 11:59 AM
..... Good thing my uncle confessed and really feel really regret about his deeds. He sorted things out with that prc girl and choose his family.

So bros! Just bear in mind that dun let the 'urge' of the moment to ruin you a life time.

Cheers!

That is not so bad, my GF's aunt went through something even worse. After she got married to her husband for I think 3 years, had a baby and the the fucking husband discovered that he is actually gay! I mean what the fuck and he just left the family with another guy!! Can you imagine that? After that never hear from the aunt again. So guys, are you sure u r absolutely straight?? He... joking only, but the aunt thing is real hor. I know is a bit off topic... Pardon me.

owen10
24-03-2005, 12:24 AM

well said dude! wise move! :)

it's juz not worth destroying a r-ship u have built up over years over a gal who might not even last u for a mth or less!

GarlicBread
24-03-2005, 03:14 AM
For me using big head sure no no cos 'paper cannot cover fire' not worth the risk :rolleyes:

But using small head,i will use the 'straighten hook' for tis fishing trip.No advance from me but will accept any advance made to me ;)

hothandlebar
24-03-2005, 09:51 AM

Any of you tried before?

Bro, there is definitely more to lose than to gain. Unless you're able to convince your wiffy, your wiffy's friend and your wiffy's friend's husband for an orgy party... Just an idea.

nismo88
24-03-2005, 11:58 AM
For my side, yah... I admit I had those unforbidden yet excited thoughts. Wonder what's hers? haha... anyway... let it be lor... maybe if got third chance. I will write a FR. :cool:

Bro coleman28, if u have any doubts at all then please dun pull off such a stunt.... as many bros have suggested there is more to lose than gain.... imagine if yr wife's fren use the fling to threaten u or what then it will be very terrible feeling for u right? Do consider carefully as there is little to gain in this deal..... but more to lose.... please consider carefully......