PDA

View Full Version : What is JG or juagen?

sammyliao
19-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Fellow bros,

can anyone tell me what is JG or juagen?

I replied to a thread here at a place on macpherson road about a place providing juagen or JG for $80 (45min). Well the place is not bad but all she did was just rub my 2IC and squeeze balls and prevented me from cumming. At the end of 45 min she told me to cum after 3hrs. Is that what JG is? no body massage or anything, no autoroaming allowed, no touching but just see her squeezing your balls for 45min.

Lot of brothers claim it increases the shooting range but guys if someone will massage the 2IC for 45 min and not let the milk come out. after 3hrs it is obvious it will shoot because it has been (wo)manhandled for 45min.

Is it worth this money?

4Dguru
19-12-2012, 09:25 PM
so.... wat is your take on this? feel kenna cheated or otherwise?

lt0l0tl
19-12-2012, 09:32 PM
google for 會陰穴。
most of the manhood massage concentrate on this 穴位。other than this..... it is more like doing stretching exercise (yoga ?) making blood circulate better. u can oso DIY yourself....:D

sammyliao
19-12-2012, 10:37 PM
so.... wat is your take on this? feel kenna cheated or otherwise?

totally cheated.

Lelo
19-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Does too much JG cause your little bro not firm and cannot fully erect? Just curious

cheesepotato
19-12-2012, 10:55 PM
think of it as keegels, and from what I understand, you are not meant to release at all but some offer a release because face it, someone was playing with your 2IC for awhile.

it's supposed to help improve your stamina and make your sex life better as it improves circulation.

only sad thing i can say is that you paid 80 dollars for that.

hope this helps

sammyliao
19-12-2012, 11:12 PM
that is why i feel cheated bro. I am sure the therapy works.
So bros if someone tries to promote you a MILF on Macpherson Road, beware ... it is a big scam.

4Dguru
19-12-2012, 11:29 PM
totally cheated.

just take it as a learning lesson and move on........ :)

honestguy
19-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Let me tell you........ I had been to many jg or so-called jg. Forget about those faked jg which is nothing more than a diguised jg. They usually let u roam them to make u faster cum and it's over.

And i dared to say that jg works for me! I try jg at least once a month once. Though it may not work for everyone.. Dont expect magic of coz. But it did improve a lot me over the time.

It seemed that if u are looking more for hanky panky, then obviously it does not suit u. It's just like you going to a real massage outlet but you expect hanky panky massage and came out disappointed? Or I go to a lady that only do HJ but i expect her to have sex? And when she does not, i say she cheat...:(

loneyheart
19-12-2012, 11:49 PM
抓根catch veins 。。Chinese accupanture to straighten n clear bockage of yr veins in yr didi so as to improve yr sexual ability
heard tats for t 1st few time its very painful n yr didi is fully ejected but t skillful sin sen know where to press n full control not to let u cum
day after if u hv sex u will know n enjoy n perform better then b4

ahkong
20-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Juagen works for old man like me. You are not suppose to cum when doing juagen.

Tianxing142
20-12-2012, 03:49 PM
It's a painful process. No pain =/= Jua Gen.

Authentic jua gen you will feel painful down there because they will be targeting the veins within rather than stimulating the head.
There will be prickly feeling and you won't feel like cumming.

A personal experience with a real good therapist shows that they can sorta control your bloodflow, they want to make you stand, they press somewhere, they want you to lose the erection they pressed some other veins.

Conversation with one thai therapist reveals that there are 3 major veins involved in juagen and she demonstrated to me.

Young people do once in 2-3 months will do. middle aged person can consider higher frequency.

Therapist will ask if you want to cum or not at the end of session.
Though supposedly should not... but i always choose to cum. POWER!

4Dguru
20-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Quite difficult to locate the veins they referring to. Some said 2 veins to massage only. Mainly the 2 输精管 that transfer your sperm from testicles to dicky. The therapist must be able to locate the two vein simultaneously with both hand(thumb and index finger) by feeling the base of dicky and pluck it and releases them for few minutes per repetition. .. the session may last longer... if dicky got problem. ..

sammyliao
20-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks bro.. thanks for the information but I felt cheated if it was really $80 for 45min.
Anyways thanks once again.

loneyheart
21-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Thanks bro.. thanks for the information but I felt cheated if it was really $80 for 45min.

bro if rm incl n she really know how to JG not just simple HJ tats t nom budget price some ask for 100 mostly dum allow auto roam
If u just go w mind set of real JG n no sex though n proven it improve yr sex power then she worth it

newyorker88
21-12-2012, 12:09 PM

You can try newyork Spa in Johore Bahru in Newyork hotel. There is good service and cheaper too.

ahkong
30-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Bro who to look for at newyork spa?