PDA

View Full Version : PRC FLs recommendations available in GL

nickel88
13-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey! Bros, thought it's interesting to consolidate PRC FLs availability and FRs in GL. If any bros got any exciting ones to recommend, please support support this thread.

For all Bros to evaluate, suggest to rate 1(lowest) -10 (highest)

Name:
Look like who:
Boobs:
Body:
Tightness:
Rush or not rush factor:
HJ rating:
BJ rating:
BBBJ rating:
FJ rating:
Other comments:

Suggest that no tel numbers on threads. Any Bros want their nos, please use PM methods, of course must cc me lah (keke!)

sammyboyfor
14-03-2005, 03:31 AM
Hey! Bros, thought it's interesting to consolidate PRC FLs availability and FRs in GL. If any bros got any exciting ones to recommend, please support support this thread.

You haven't made a very good start here. I have deducted 7 points off you for posting Geylang FL stuff in the section reserved for LEGAL Geylang broads.

:mad:

Eternity_Gal
14-03-2005, 03:36 AM
You haven't made a very good start here. I have deducted 7 points off you for posting Geylang FL stuff in the section reserved for LEGAL Geylang broads.

:mad:

Dont be mad. Maybe he misread the title. That's why he post it wrgly. Peace! hehe..

oxilary
14-03-2005, 03:37 AM
please support support this thread.

wrong section man.. post @ FL Dome.

sammyboyfor
14-03-2005, 03:44 AM
Dont be mad. Maybe he misread the title. That's why he post it wrgly. Peace! hehe..

What about the instructions spelt out in the forum preamble.... :mad:

http://www.sammyboy.com/legal.jpg

Eternity_Gal
14-03-2005, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=sammyboyfor]What about the instructions spelt out in the forum preamble.... :mad:

[Yes. I saw it. Let's hope others will not repeat this mistake. It's rather late. Gotto leave ur forum. Good nite to you. tata

oxilary
14-03-2005, 03:54 AM
forum preamble.... :mad:

alot of blind bats rush in w/o taking a look at preamble.
that's how fineprint works :p

ang076
14-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Bro Sam,

I think it is better you change the GL section like this:

The Legal Geylang Scene [COLOR=Black]( NO FREELANCE STUFF). [COLOR=Red][I] Any threads irrelevant will be penalised..

That way, many newbies will think twice.