PDA

View Full Version : An unexpected threesome (Based on 90% true account)

KTEM
19-12-2012, 11:23 AM
I have been a member of SBF for quite some time; however, this is the first time I decided to pen down this “out of this world” experience. I will try to pen down as much as I could, please pardon me if my command of language is no good.

My wife and I have been married for more than 3 years, our bedroom sex was great and we have even discussed on hooking up with couples for a swing. However, these fantasies have slowly faded away when our baby girl arrived last year.

Being tied up with work and busy with the newborn baby, my wife and I decided to engage a maid. Cutting the story short, the 25 year old maid arrived at our place 6 mths ago.

Some description of the maid: she (Yanti: actual name changed) was from an Indonesia island village and came to Singapore for the first time. Not married yet but had a boyfriend working in a rubber plantation back home. She mentioned that they are planning to get married once she finishes her 2 yr contract. Looks wise, she looked just like any typical Indonesia maid. Small petite sized, A-cup tanned look, I did not pay much attention to her as I want to avoid any temptations inside my own house.

Coming from a village, she wore conservative undergarments and non-provocative clothing. I still remembered her “happy” look when we brought her out to OG shopping for some clothes and more “trendy” undergarments.
Not much attention was paid to her and things were going on as per normal till last week.

My wife invited her poly course mates to our place for a gathering. We had pot luck and wine, chatting throughout the evening. By 10 plus, her course mates slowly left our place. Yanti had just finished putting our baby girl to sleep and was tidying the dining table and washing the dishes.

Not wanting to store the left over wine into the refrigerator, we sat in the living room on our couch while watching the Saturday movie screened on SCV. After two glasses of wine, my wife said that she had enough and asked me to finish the balance half bottle of wine. Yanti had just finished that day’s chores and had just come out from bathing. She bided us good night and went into her room.

My wife and I continued watching the movie on the couch. After sometime, my wife got naughty and laid on my chest while her other hand was twitching my 2IC through the army shorts I was wearing. She then proceeded to pull down the helms of my shorts and gave me a blowjob. I was sitting back enjoying the BJ while my eyes was watching the TV and hands were busy cuddling with her B cup blossoms.

To be continued......

KTEM
19-12-2012, 11:33 AM
I was enjoying the intimate moments when suddenly I spotted a figure at the corner of my eyes. I turned to my head to have a closer look and realized that Yanti was standing along the walkway looking at us make out. I sat up almost immediately pushing my wife upright at the same time. My wife, stunned by my actions looked up and also saw Yanti standing along the walkway. I guessed we both were too engrossed in our making out to hear the door open when she came out. Judging from the way Yanti is standing and reaction, Yanti should have stood there for at least a few mins before I realized her presence!

My wife then started to break the silence.
<Wife>: Yanti, why are you standing there for?
<Yanti>: No mum, I wanted to see if you all have finished the drinks, I want to clear the table.
<Wife>: We are still watching the movie, haven finish the drinks. Its ok, later we clear the table ourselves.
<Yanti>:Yes mum. (still standing there transfixed while her eyes was looking straight towards our direction. (I guess looking at both me and my wife’s shabbily hasted cover-ups of our body and my semi-erected tool)
<Wife>: why are you still standing there? You liked what you saw? (Giving me a horny yet commanding look)
<Yanti>: (No reply), guess she is still recovering from the shock that we have spotted her voyeuring on us

<Wife>: You want to come here and have a closer look? (This time, I could see my wife’s scheming look coupled with the horny look)
Without saying a word, Yanti walked towards us and proceeded to sit next to my wife on the couch. I guess my wife understood Yanti’s reaction and took the situation to a higher level.

<Wife>: Yanti, why you sit down here?
<Yanti>: Almost instantly, Yanti shot up and stand in-front of my wife.
My wife then pulled Yanti over in-between us and said.

To be continued.....

KTEM
19-12-2012, 12:01 PM
<Wife> Yanti, you wanna see sir’s penis?

Yanti, looking stunned and shy did not utter a word. My wife then guided her kneeling down in front of me. I would admit that at that moment I was stunt by my wife’s reaction. I looked at my wife straight in her eyes. I guess she knew what I was thinking and she started to kiss me on my cheek while her other hand pulled down the helm of my shorts revealing my semi-erected tool.
Yanti’s eyes were transfixed on my tool. The look on her face was definitely the first time I saw.

Horny, yet shy with a slightly submissive look. My wife then took Yanti’s hand and put it onto my tool. Almost instantly, an electrifying feeling struck me. My eyes were fixed on Yanti’s hand holding my tool while my wife was guiding Yanti’s hand in an up-down motion stroking my tool.

After several stokes, 2IC woke up again with an almost bursting heart-throbbing penis head.
My wife than said.
<Wife> Go ahead and try if you want to.

Yanti at this moment was still shy however, I guess her hornnies overcame her shyness and she proceeded to put her mouth on top of my 2IC.

bigmannow
19-12-2012, 12:08 PM
FIRST camper here haha!!

littlepok
19-12-2012, 12:12 PM
people not envious of u bonking your maid

people envious of u having such an understanding and wonderful wife

adel
19-12-2012, 12:21 PM

:D:D:D

What he said

acidicavex
19-12-2012, 12:38 PM
wow camp for your spontatous wife cheers

junior_cannibal
19-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Wow, TS like that good meh? Later provoke more sirs wanting more from their maids at home. Wahaha...

KTEM
19-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Thank you bros for your support.

It was truely an unexpected surprise for me.
Honestly, it was a mind-blowing experience however, there is some fears for both me and my wife through this experience.

I will try to pen these thoughts down as well.
I am trying to post the further details after lunch.

Meanwhile, would appreciate if bros that enjoy my story could reward me with some points

Come back for more details later in the day.
I am trying to post the full stories by today if possible

Cheers!

KTEM
19-12-2012, 01:34 PM
She started to perform her “super” amateur BJ on my tool. Hurting me on a few times with her teeth. I could see that she was definitely trying very hard to focus and get the technique right in order to please me. My attention was focused on Yanti for the past 2 mins before I saw my wife proceeding to guide Yanti into a doggy position. She pulled down Yanti’s shorts and peeled her panties till her knee level. She then proceeded to feel Yanti’s pussy. The moment my wife’s hand touched Yanti’s pussy, Yanti launched forward hurting me slightly when her teeth again. I guess she did not have someone touching her pussy for a long time.

<Wife>: honey she is very wet! While holding up and showing me her glistering finger filled with Yanyi’s juices.

Yanti, still focusing on the BJ continue to twitch whenever my wife’s finger touched her pussy. After almost 5 mins of Yanti’s BJ and my wife trying to finger Yanti, I started to feel the tension building up. This sight infront of me was more than wat I could take.I could not take it any longer with this super erotic sight.

My 2IC started to give way and erupted. Almost immediately, I pushed Yanti’s head upwards, in bid to prevent my sperms from shooting into her mouth. However, I was slightly too late. A few drops of cums have catapult from my 2IC leaving some dangling from her fringe. The sight on her face was priceless.

Yanti still stunted by my sudden reaction stood still without any movement. My wife then guided Yanti to sit on the couch next to me. At the same time, my wife lifted Yanti’s top and unhooked her bra. Seated next to me was Yanti stark naked with her panties still wrapped on her calf while my wife started to undress herself while looking at both of us.

My wife, in a commanding tone said:
<Wife>: Honey, shouldn’t you return the favor by pleasuring Yanti? (Still wearing the horny and approving look on her face) Show her how much I enjoyed your touch!

I looked at Yanti for a moment; again the look on Yanti’s face sent a jolt to my throbbing penis. Since both the ladies have stripped, I should do so too! Being too excited in taking off my top, the t-shirt stuck stubbornly on my forehead. It was until Yanti assisted me that I managed to take off my top successfully.

KTEM
19-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Leaning back onto the couch, I gave Yanti another glace. Sensing her approving look, I cupped her A cup breast, nipples fully erected and kissed her neck. I could feel Yanti’s body going into a limp while letting out a soft moan just beside my ears. I was focusing on pleasuring Yanti’s neck and ears when I felt a warm sensation on my 2IC. In between my legs, my wife knelt and took my 2IC straight into her mouth “Hands – free”!!! She was blowing me with deep thrust almost choking on each gulp!

My hands then went south, playing with Yanti’s sparsely grown pubic hair before sliding onto her inner thighs. Again, Yanti jolted up slightly when my hands touched her inner thighs. She was enjoying the moments with her eyes slightly closed; neck fully arched backwards, legs spreading apart with arms tightly wrapped around my neck.

My fingers browsed across the entrance of her pussy a few strokes before trying to feel her clitoris. With two fingers I went into vibrator mode upon contact with her clitoris. Yanti now was jolting violently, twitching wildly from my vibrating fingers. I managed to slide my finger into her super wet pussy. Yanti’s body went into “limp” mode when my fingers went into her pussy, I continued to thrust my fingers making sure that each thrust hit the G-spot. Within less than 5 mins, Yanti suddenly pushed my hand away from her pussy with some force before leaning back onto the couch heaving heavily on her stomach with twitched toes.

I guess she just climaxed. I continued to lick her ears and neck when I felt another urge to release my load. This time, knowing my wife is handling my 2IC, I shot my load into her mouth. My wife then stood up and took a tissue from the table to clean up. My semi-hard penis was still filled with cum while I stroked it trying to milk out the excess. My wife passed me a tissue urging me to clean up.

The next moment, I was stunt again by my wife’s action. She asked me.

KTEM
19-12-2012, 01:37 PM
<Wife>: Honey, I think Yanti’s pussy is in need of your cock. Don’t you wanna try a 25 yr old wet pussy?

Still recovering from all the pleasure I got, I told me my wife.

<Me>: Hmm,maybe you can help me get the condoms in our room?

Wife looked at me then Yanti, and spoke.

<Wife>: Yanti, when was your last menstruation?
<Yanti>: Just finished two days ago mum
<Wife>: Oh! So that means you don’t need the condoms honey
Stunted by her words, I looked at my wife straight in her eyes.
<Me>: You sure?
Wife turned to look at Yanti and answered.
<Wife>: Yes! She just cleared her menstruation should be safe
<Wife> Yanti, you comfortable with sir not using condoms?
Yanti nodded a few times, giving my wife an approving look.
<Wife>: see, Yanti is ready. Don’t keep her waiting.

Wow! This is the first woman which I am having unprotected sex with apart from my ex gfs and wife!
Slowly, I turned to face Yanti, adjusting Yanti on the couch holding her knees next to my waist, while bending my knees and holding my now erected 2IC into an aiming position.
I pushed my 2IC without any difficulty slightly into Yanti’s super wet pussy until the tip of mysmall head disappeared into the opening. Yanti let out a slightly loud moan cramping her stomach muscles.

Slowly, I guided 2IC into Yanti, making sure her pussy was accustomed to my 2IC before probing deeper into her love hole. My 2IC was fully inserted into Yanti. Looking at Yanti’s facial expression, I pumped Yanti slowly, building the momentum until a layer of her creamy pussy juice was coated on my 2IC. I knew Yanti is fully lubed now and began pumping her harder. Each time I pumped into Yanti, I could feel the tip of my 2IC pushing towards her cervix. Yanti was enjoying every moments of this love making. My wife was beside me all the time licking my ears and playing with my nipples. I guess she must be enjoying this scene as well.

I pulled Yanti up from the coach and turned her around. Ass facing me, I guided my 2IC into her again. There was no resistance my 2IC disappeared immediately into Yanti’s love hole. My right hand was rubbing her clitoris while my left hand was kneading her left A cup breast with fully erected nipples.

After a few hard thrust, I felt Yanti’s body leaning forward. Her knees bended forward shaking. She cummed before I cummed! I continued to do a few hard thrust holding tightly to her now limped position before drawing out my 2IC, shooting some of the cum onto Yanti’s back spilling some onto the coach at the same time.

I cummed too. Lying back onto the couch next to Yanti’s limped body, my wife passed us some tissues. I used the tissue to clean Yanti’s white creamy pussy causing Yanti to shiver upon contact. Next Yanti sat up and used the tissue which my wife had passed her to clean my 2IC.

Wife again spoke.

KTEM
19-12-2012, 01:38 PM
<Wife>: Now is my turn to ride you honey.
She climbed onto the couch positioning herself onto of my limp 2IC she pushed her breast onto my face, prompting me to suck on her erected nipples. Yanti upon seeing this assisted my wife in stroking my exhausted 2IC and rubbing my 2IC on my wife’s pussy.
I must admit, it was quite hard getting 2IC up again. However, 2IC was up and ready for some more action. I pumped into wife’s wet pussy with wife’s rocking violently onto top. After almost 10mins, I exploded whatever was left inside my scrotum into my wife’s pussy. She sat on top of me and rocked slowly until 2IC slipped out of her pussy.

The three of us laid on the couch for a good 15 mins before proceeding to the bathroom to wash up. Inside the toilet, as the lighting for much brighter, I could still see Yanti’s swollen pussy lips. My 2IC now sore from all the pumping was given a good rub down by my wife before we dried up and went back into the bedroom.

notti4u
19-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Bro, hope your maid will not come and haunt you or blackmail you on this. My point of view, don't eat and shit in the same place. It doesn't do you and your wife and good at all.

KTEM
19-12-2012, 02:05 PM
The next morning, we woke up. Yanti had prepared breakfast for us and was feeding baby ger. Everything went normally throughout the day. My wife and I had some short discussion and decided to talk to Yanti.
I raised up my concerns to my wife:
1) What if Yanti complained to the authorities about what had happened the night before?
2) Are we going to continue this act for the balance 1.5 yrs before her contract ends?
My wife and I found the time to talk to Yanti while my baby ger was having her afternoon nap.
<Wife>: Yanti, regarding yesterday night how do you feel?
<Yanti>: No problem mum. I like it
<Wife>: Yanti, you must understand what happened yesterday was mutual. Meaning we gave and you take willingly.
<Yanti>: (Nodding her head) Yes mum
<Wife>: Sir and I hope that you will not take for granted after what had happened. We are like your family, taking care of you and providing for your needs. However, you must understand that sir and I are still your employer.
<Yanti>: Yes mum. I understand.
<Wife>: so do you feel comfortable with what happened last night?
<Yanti>: Yes mum, I long time never make love already. More than 6 mths already
<Wife>: We do not expect what happened yesterday to happen often. However, we will let things go naturally. You may join us if you are comfortable ok
<Yanti>: Yes mum
<Wife>: However, I want to make this clear for all of us.
1) No sex with sir is allowed if I am not around
2) If anyone of us is not in the mood do not force
3) Lastly, make sure you don’t get involved with any men from our neighborhood and do not bring any man home ok?
<Yanti>:Yes mum

I was glad that we could sit down and talked things out. However, there are still slight stains of fear in me.

1)What if Yanti turned the tables on us, reporting to the authorities etc…
2)I had entered her raw. Though she had cleared her menstruation, we can’t rule out pregnancy so early
3)I have entered her raw. I have also entered my wife raw on that night. If Yanti had yeast infection or other infections I would have passed that to my wife as well

I would not hope for the authorities knocking at my door with a lawsuit because of what had happened that night.
If Yanti was pregnant, I will be in deep deep trouble.

Its truly an experience, however this experience also has its fears!

Bros, cheong safe and play you cards right especially with maids.

I hoped that you guys enjoyed my story. I would appreciate if points could be rewarded.

Please remember to PM me if you up my points. I will return you the favor once I have the ability.

Cheers!

KTEM
19-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Bro, hope your maid will not come and haunt you or blackmail you on this. My point of view, don't eat and shit in the same place. It doesn't do you and your wife and good at all.

Yupz thank bro for your concerns.
fingers crossed, I also hope that this encounter would be mutual and fun without the worry of the aftermath.

Cheers!

KTEM
19-12-2012, 02:13 PM
:D:D:D

What he said

I would take that statement as a compliment.

Cheers bro

Yardstick
20-12-2012, 12:33 AM
I have to presume this is not the first time your wife have done something like that for you? Kinda shocking for me. My wife would never allow such a thing to happen.

I am not a prude but most wives would never allow such a thing to happen even with themselves around during the sex.

Your fears are real and I advise that you should at least bring the maid to the doctor for a check on the nether regions and do a blood test to put yourself at ease, if you wish to continue with the arrangements.

ChairmanMao
20-12-2012, 07:56 AM

Very true, even Chairman Mao envies you :D

acidicavex
20-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Bro u indeed have a very interesting wife. Can't help but thinking have your done something like for u before? How come she so daring?? Everyone knows maids are hard to trust especially he only 6 mths with u couple. Don't get me wrong wish I was in that situation of coz :)

tttk3388
20-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Nice. Hopefully there will be updates coming up. :D

PageUp
21-12-2012, 03:40 AM
keep up the stories bro....

psychicwood
21-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Shocking, seductive and dangerous.... Bro KTEM your roller coaster hell of a ride is indeed steamy.... kudos!!!

2 thumbs up!!

PEACE!! :cool:

bigmannow
25-12-2012, 04:04 PM
waiting for Yanti and more...

tipster123
26-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Cheers to the wife and kudos to you bro!!!:D

Hard Drive
06-03-2013, 12:23 AM
TS, anymore updates on yr story?

benjerry13
06-03-2013, 01:12 AM
wow TS your story rocks!

Opportunist
06-03-2013, 02:18 AM
Camping here for more

Forgot
06-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Good story TS, please continue

bigmannow
20-05-2013, 08:37 PM
waiting for nex part .....

CoolBlack
20-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Think you have the most understanding wife ever....salute to the Mrs.!!:D

alanthedevil
20-05-2013, 09:30 PM
basha and tentage ready..

LovePotion
20-05-2013, 09:36 PM
wow u really power!!!

sane
20-05-2013, 11:54 PM
1 of the best story i read but hang for 5 months .. y :confused:

bigmannow
25-06-2013, 01:22 PM
camping heree ...............

georgemagnum
25-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Wow weeeee .... Some guys have all the luck! :D

gm

eeemen
26-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Wow weeeee .... Some guys have all the luck! :D

gm

Yup, some guys do have all the luck!! What a understanding wife you have , love and cherish her man! Anymore happenings update bro TS? :D cheers, ........................

bigmannow
07-07-2013, 04:13 PM
any more updates ??

NRider
07-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Thumb up for TS... Hope things are ok ya..

NRider
07-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Thumb up for TS... Hope things are ok ya.. :cool:

Armpit
01-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Good story although I doubt it's true or not cos Ts only keep repeating asking for points :-)

Innocentfirst
30-08-2015, 06:54 PM
any continuation of the story or we can take this as fake story?