PDA

View Full Version : Qi Mantra- remedial massage

sungodsg
13-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Hi...brudders...

I wanted to gain more insight into this joint at Club street, called Qi Mantra.
Does it offer specials..and how is the service?? Has anyone tried??Prices??? :)

...thanx

drizzling00
13-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi...brudders...

I wanted to gain more insight into this joint at Club street, called Qi Mantra.
Does it offer specials..and how is the service?? Has anyone tried??Prices??? :)

...thanx

Bro SUNGODSG,

You should beware of being zapped. Pls do a search & you can find other threads on that. At least the following thread shows some information:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25920&highlight=mantra

Eastpipper
13-03-2005, 03:07 PM
I think that thread that u provide does not ans his question,dunno y ppl keep conrtributing about fuji instead of qi mantra,maybe qi mantra gt no happening?i guess so,pls correct me if i m wrong

drizzling00
13-03-2005, 03:39 PM
You are very right bro, sorry for the misunderstanding. The other threads do not really give a good idea on what's happening on Qi Mantra, although one post did mention that he did not try any special service at Qi Mantra & went over to Fuji instead.

myst
13-03-2005, 11:42 PM
I went there quite a long time ago, think got 2 years already, some DBS offer.

There's nothing there, except the recept is worth taking a look (dunno if she's still there).

The are partitions for rooms and the openings are covered by curtains. Served by an auntie, but the strength was good.

Definitely no special unless they've changed these 2 years.

sungodsg
14-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Bro SUNGODSG,

You should beware of being zapped. Pls do a search & you can find other threads on that. At least the following thread shows some information:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25920&highlight=mantra

HI....
i had made a search before i did start this thread....i hope that you will think twice before zapping the points of your fellow brudders....but anyway someone has already zapped me!!! :mad:

KCLIM73
14-03-2005, 03:22 PM
You are very right bro, sorry for the misunderstanding. The other threads do not really give a good idea on what's happening on Qi Mantra, although one post did mention that he did not try any special service at Qi Mantra & went over to Fuji instead.

Haha.... that's me! Yep, Qi Mantra truly has nothing lar. Even if have, you dun want oso... after looking at the aunties.

ouzo18
14-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I went there quite a long time ago, think got 2 years already, some DBS offer.

There's nothing there, except the recept is worth taking a look (dunno if she's still there).

The are partitions for rooms and the openings are covered by curtains. Served by an auntie, but the strength was good.

Definitely no special unless they've changed these 2 years.

Me too........ha ha. DBS offer.

Auntie how to have special??? ha ha