PDA

View Full Version : Durex PLAY

i'mscrewed
12-03-2005, 10:05 PM
New Durex Play is a pleasure enhancing lubricant which makes lovemaking a more sensual experience for both partners.

Water soluble and safe to use with condoms
Non-greasy and odourless

Durex Play can be used by squeezing a few drops onto the fingers (or directly onto the body) and then applying it where you think you'd like it best. It's ideal to use with Durex condoms and can be applied when the condom is already on.

New Durex Play is a pleasure enhancing lubricant which makes lovemaking a more sensual experience for both partners.

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/3029/play0st.jpg

Minutes after application, your body will start feeling warm... heh heh

FCUKYOU
12-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Is this an advertisement? :confused:

Just bought one bottle at Watsons. Got discount :D

i'mscrewed
12-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Is this an advertisement? :confused:

Just bought one bottle at Watsons. Got discount :D

hahaha no way, i am not advertising or what... Just helping us all add some 'spice' to our sex life so that it is sizzling hot!

Since you have bought it, do you mind writing a review for it? I'm sure a lot of forumers will be interested.

Cheri_Popper
12-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Promotor from Durex? You should distribute a packet each to all Samsters here in order for them to give you a feedback! :D

FCUKYOU
12-03-2005, 11:10 PM
hahaha no way, i am not advertising or what... Just helping us all add some 'spice' to our sex life so that it is sizzling hot!

Since you have bought it, do you mind writing a review for it? I'm sure a lot of forumers will be interested.

I will be trying it out soon. :D FR will be out next week.

i'mscrewed
12-03-2005, 11:35 PM
I will be trying it out soon. :D FR will be out next week.

Next week eh? Alright then, I, I mean WE will be waiting! Make it a review of Durex Play and an FR of whatever it is you will be doing. ;)

jdi813
13-03-2005, 06:29 AM
ok only ... got some heating effect but nothing significant ... for guy cos of the condom so can't really feel the warming effect unless directly apply on penis b4 usingthe condom ... for gal (noy sure la) but she commented that got a nice warm feeling ... tried to blow on the gel as recommended by the packaging and apparently got a warming effect

Tried it out with FL An Qi ... I passed her the Durex Play after our session cos she said she quite liked it ...

Anyway pretty hard to find it here ... either seems that they don carry it or it's always out of stock :(

KingEros
13-03-2005, 07:15 AM
New Durex Play is a pleasure enhancing lubricant which ...

What you've described so thoroughly is exactly found on the label of the tube too ... pure sales pitch.
Bought a tube while shopping for groceries with my latest bird ...

Minutes after application, your body will start feeling warm... heh heh
Not only did I find it not as stimulating a lubricant (as stated on the label), I certainly didn't experience any subsequent warmth in my body. Then again, maybe my old old body is starting to fail me liao ...

Eastpipper
13-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Promotor from Durex? You should distribute a packet each to all Samsters here in order for them to give you a feedback! :D

i think the marketing dept should do a joint promo with SB bros here,we have the largest base of potential customer here!

fcukdoc
14-03-2005, 03:52 AM
would deep heat have the same warming effect? :D

plain
14-03-2005, 09:17 AM
muscle strain "there" ?
:p

FCUKYOU
14-03-2005, 01:26 PM

hehe...i believe it has. I believe the warming effect from durex Play comes from a chemical that gives the menthol effect. That is how u feel the "heat".

FCUKYOU
17-03-2005, 12:18 PM
I have tried the Durex Play. I must say it's a very good lubricant compared to KY jelly. I didnt feel any heat probably because i wore condom. I tried it with the Ansell Bareback.

However, I like the viscosity of Durex Play. It has a very smooth texture and the feeling is like real cunt juice and it doesnt dries up quicky like KY. KY on the other hand is not viscous and seems watery and dries up fast.

A good lubricant, definitely recommended over KY jelly.

Will try it for a HJ .

bradpitt
17-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Which online shops sells this item ?

lawry
17-03-2005, 04:28 PM
A good lubricant, definitely recommended over KY jelly.

. Wiao!! great news for ah qua's.. now u wan to bonk lady boy.. they can use it to give them extra feeling.. :D

FCUKYOU
17-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Wiao!! great news for ah qua's.. now u wan to bonk lady boy.. they can use it to give them extra feeling.. :D

Unfortunately they dont come by the litres, which is the case i observed in overseas shops (apparently for gays) :o