PDA

View Full Version : Before the world ends on 21 Dec, where is your most desired xxx playground?

mackewell
17-12-2012, 03:47 AM
Lets say Dec 21st is the so called doomsday in earth, where is your most desired xxx playground before the possibly impending end to mankind?

For me, i will surely pick Pattaya of LOS. I will roam all over the popular xxx tourist areas, Walking Street, Soi LK Metro, Soi Buchau and so on. The agg bars, the discos, the ping pong balls, the dildos, everything sexual i can think of all throw into one basket and accomplish it on the night before 21st december!

However lah, i think i have done tons of stuff during my 18 days trip in Patts back in October. Perhaps, i shall perish happily and wif no regrets like a sinkie in sillypore come D-Day! LOL...

Soopafly
17-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Lets say Dec 21st is the so called doomsday in earth, where is your most desired xxx playground before the possibly impending end to mankind?

For me, i will surely pick Pattaya of LOS. I will roam all over the popular xxx tourist areas, Walking Street, Soi LK Metro, Soi Buchau and so on. The agg bars, the discos, the ping pong balls, the dildos, everything sexual i can think of all throw into one basket and accomplish it on the night before 21st december!

However lah, i think i have done tons of stuff during my 18 days trip in Patts back in October. Perhaps, i shall perish happily and wif no regrets like a sinkie in sillypore come D-Day! LOL...

5555+ I will be staying right at home! Why? Because most of the puyings won't be there :eek:

When the puyings respond to the survey "Before the world ends on 21 Dec, where is your most desired shopping playground?" Come December 21, you will find most of them at Siam Paragon or Terminal 21 :p

adidas88
17-12-2012, 09:56 AM
i'll just enjoy my day like any other day till 21st dec ...
if the world did not end ... then i'll celebrate and go to motherland for christmas and new year with my friends and loved ones .... :) :)

SEAJ
17-12-2012, 05:14 PM

Probably NOT an answer you'd really like to see - especially here on a sex board!!

But I plan on staying right at home with my family and SO this coming Friday - just in case something does happen! (which I seriously doubt - but who knows??!!)

I figure that I've done enough screwing around in my life that it really would not mean that much for me to still be out there doing "it" on that day. After all, its just the same-o, same-old thing isn't it - When NOT doing "it" with somebody one really cares about?!

And like Adidas, I of course hope that all of us still will be around and able to enjoy the upcoming Christmas, New Year, CNY etc.!!

SEAJ

mackewell
17-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Wif great respect, Kudos to all you bros. Despite conquering the comm xxx scene not only in SG for some, your love for your wives and kids or gf is unquestionable.

However, no PR ans lah , a bit sian leh hahahaha. I know some bros will like to die in the sauna after bonking HK girls in Macau? or maybe in a private suite in a nude club in Amsterdam? or maybe a super ATAS place in pinoyland where naked chicks are all over? or maybe SEX! SEX! SEX on the beach in the full moon party in koh plangan in LOS? LOL...

knowntender
18-12-2012, 09:21 AM
I will be sitting inside a LOS-bound aircraft on Dec 21, 2012. Have zero concern about this bullshit.

Bro Mackewell, it seems like you enjoy sanuk mak mak in beach location, like water sports eh ?

mackewell
18-12-2012, 03:49 PM
I will be sitting inside a LOS-bound aircraft on Dec 21, 2012. Have zero concern about this bullshit.

Bro Mackewell, it seems like you enjoy sanuk mak mak in beach location, like water sports eh ?

Of course, water sports is fun mah, even if u not involved, sightseeing also can boost your vision! lol...

king91
18-12-2012, 05:15 PM
brazil or russia. great sex destinations.

chowchowkeith
18-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Just finish my massage . Was thinking it would be great if i can be naked soaking in the pool with naked women and having mass orgy...

mackewell
18-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Just finish my massage . Was thinking it would be great if i can be naked soaking in the pool with naked women and having mass orgy...

Bro ur destination = europe, asean, south america, north america, oceania or maybe north pole? Hahahaa wait or maybe for once blow ur wallet off at prestigious sites in sinkieland like tiananmen?

Breri
19-12-2012, 07:45 AM
My absolute number one uno satu yi playground is Katong Shopping Centre ...