PDA

View Full Version : Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

Pages : [1] 2

chubbybubbly
16-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Hi all. Have Been reading all the adult short stories. So decided to share mine too.
My ex fiancé was a long time bf. know him for 3 years, dated for 4, when we were still living together in singapore for the past 4 years. he is a mixed blood guy, good body build, and rather sweet talker. Before Eric I only had one ex boyfriend.
Eric is a free lance model, not a very successful one, truthfully he was crap, he's only ever done one single photo shoot and he thought he could make a career out of it. I had a management post in one of the mncs here and therefore earned a lot than him. I always knew he was a bit sore about it. I was supporting him in fact.
On that fateful day, 7th February 2010, I was supposed to go back to my office to clear a project, however the client had a delayed flight so it was cancelled.. When I went home, I found a pair of shoes at my doorstep, it looked new.. My first thought was, did Eric buy this to surprise me?? He had a habit of sweet surprises..

owl888
17-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Always welcum sis to post their story here.....support!

Iluminati
17-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Second camper here! ;)
To provide support to you TS(Thread Starter)! :D

alliance21
17-12-2012, 10:30 AM
3rd camper... bookmarked. :rolleyes:

double8
17-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Tent pitching in progress...

chubbybubbly
17-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I unbuttoned my blouse down, revealing my boobs and bra, went in quietly to surprise him back, but to my surprise, long story cut short, I found him in bed with another woman........
I was super hurt as he had only just proposed in December 12th. We planned to get married this dec 12. I demanded him out of the home, the rent was paid by me. I threw all his stuff out of the house.
Later that night, I felt so lonely as my friends and relatives weren't in sg I drove out, while still in my office blouse and skirt. I decided that I needed some place noisy and loud so I headed to an open club. I sat by the bar ordered drinks and weeped quietly to myself. Unknowingly, this caught the attention of a large sized American guy.

chubbybubbly
17-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Thank you alliance, illuminati and double8 for support. ��

Iemanishere
17-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Me cant wait...

gloryglory
17-12-2012, 02:12 PM
What surprise did you get before this incident?

Hardstick15by5
17-12-2012, 02:15 PM
TS mind typing in paragraphs?

sean69
17-12-2012, 02:25 PM
TS mind typing in paragraphs?

aiyah.. TS is typing in paragraphs.. just need to leave a one line spacing btw paragraphs... :D

Hardstick15by5
17-12-2012, 03:06 PM
sorry ah bro. my english description not as good as yours.

TS no update?

luvuass
17-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Another camper reporting in

deludedgal
17-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Should have put some super glue in her shoe

mcx1330
17-12-2012, 04:37 PM
That girl more chio than u, TS?

Forza458
17-12-2012, 04:49 PM
haiyo this type of guys...

chubbybubbly
17-12-2012, 04:58 PM
He was very sweet to me, listened and console me and didn't just focus on getting me drunk, even though I was the one ordering more drinks and him advising me not to do so.
at that moment, i don't know was it the alcohol, or was it sheer feeling to get back at Eric, I said
'The vodka is making me so hot!' And I unbuttoned two buttons down in a frustrated way. Cedrick got the hint and started closer and closer to me, whispering into my ear. I was feeling drunk and leaned onto his big chests. Could feel his stomach, rather bulging but his large frame felt reassuring.
Soon after, he was holding my waist and feeling it. I was rather slim back then before I put on some meat like I am now.it was tickling but at the same time exhilarating. He started licking my ears, it felt wet and cold and alluring. I felt his hands move up my waist and touch the underside of my breasts and then his other hand felt up my thighs..
I was rather shocked and unfamiliar so I stopped and said. 'Not here!'
'Then where would you like it better?' He asked me wittily.
That's when that idea hit me, it was so exciting and vengeance satisfying.
'Ive got just the place' I giggled as I led him to my car.

freeneasy168
17-12-2012, 05:14 PM
interesting story, camping here for more :p

BearBearPCL
17-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Support your stories sis... camping for more...

chubbybubbly
17-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Thank you Owl888. Just feel like penning down some old events for the thrill.

jocoal
17-12-2012, 07:53 PM
waiting patiently for more :)

LovePotion
17-12-2012, 09:29 PM
keep it up.. u got fans here :cool:

axxo
17-12-2012, 10:23 PM
dleted
dleted
dleted

Ilovetosex
17-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Camping...!!

chubbybubbly
17-12-2012, 10:49 PM
I stopped outside my car as i digged out my car keys from my purse. cedrick grabbed me from behind, held my waist as he started licking my ear and neck. he pulled my hip backwards until his fully erected penis was rubbing on my buttocks. he continued licking and started to hump on my butt. then, his hands moved up from my waist and cupped my breasts. he slowly caressed my skin and felt into underneath my blouse and then into my bra. Cedrick started pinching my nipples which were already erected, gently but so nice.
I felt my legs go weak.. but i was very aware that we were in public... "no.. please... not here..." i pleaded with him... i passed my car keys to him and got into the passengers seat.. while inside, i told him my address.. he leaned closer and asked 'where did you say?' he pulled my head in and frenched with me.. felt his hands unbuttoning my shirt all the way and pulling down my bra.. he played with my nipples until i started moaning.. i felt his hands feel up my thigh in one swift smooth motion until his fingers were right near my vagina.

acidicavex
17-12-2012, 11:07 PM
support camping to read more

chubbybubbly
17-12-2012, 11:19 PM
How does one put a picture for profile here?

acidicavex
17-12-2012, 11:28 PM

left hand top " user cp" click open look for edit avatar

Iluminati
17-12-2012, 11:28 PM

TS, you want to upload photos to your thread or upload photos to your avatar?
If you want to upload your photos to your avatar, click on the User CP on the top left corner of the page. From there, you will see a lists of control panel on your left and under the setting and options, there is the edit avatar button.
Hahaha...hope it helps! ;)

chubbybubbly
18-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Cedrick's two fingers were twitching and dangling right at the opening of my vagina... i could feel his fingers brief touch, then he asked me 'do you want my fingers to go further in?' while his other fingers were still making me more horny at my nipples... 'would you like that?' he asked again, knowing that i was at his mercy...
he didn't hesistate and he shafted three fingers straight into my vagina slowly. I moaned loudly due to all the build up of anticipation, I was scared at the same time because this was the first time i was with a stranger. cedrick was really good with the fingering, so good that I cou;dn't hold myself back. The reminder of eric's cheating just made me want to let Cedrick make love to me for the entire night long. he continued fingering me as he removed his hands from my nipple to start unzipping his pants.
'what are you doing?' i asked him. 'you don't want something bigger in you?'cedrick replied with a smile. 'but how? we are in a car?' i asked him blurly.. 'let's move to the backseats'. cedrick suggested..
then the revenge feeling for the cheating Eric drove me an idea, 'drive to my home, ????????? I want to do it on the bed i shared with that jerk' cedrick gave me the 'are you sure?' face and happily started the engine. 'hey cedrick wait.' i stopped him before he started driving. 'can you ...... ermmmm... finish up what you started?' i asked him naughtily and embarassed..
'i thought you never ask..' cedrick replied and pushed me down onto my seat. he pulled up my skirt and made me spread my legs, totally shocked at his sudden enthusiam and use of force. he then bend down and started licking my clitoris! i moaned like mad and screamed, luckily the engines were on and my car was parked on a high floor. Eric hardly licked for me, i forgot how great the feelig it was. I still remember how cold his tongue felt because of the air con.cedrick then put in 3 fingers and fingered me while he continued to lick.. it felt so great, so wrong and somehow so amazingly good. he continued until i had my orgasm...
i was so tired but so grateful towards him that i grabbed him and hugged him, rested on his chests. he was tired too and leaned back. my head slid down onto his tummy. 'oh my gosh! you are really really good!' i remaked at him, 'i can't wait for the real thing! hehe'. i naughtily told him in my drunk mood. Cedrick gave me the sly smile and started the engine.. 'i'm glad you enjoyed it. but while i drive, i want you to return me the favour' he nudged my head downwards and onto his fully erect penis......

LovePotion
18-12-2012, 09:33 PM
camping for more..

Bangster
19-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Hope you did not engulf the gear shaft by mistake

Alf1977
19-12-2012, 01:33 AM
TS your story is exciting !!!! Hope when you went home with Cedrick and having fun, Eric suddenly pop up to see you are doing it with another man on the same bed...confirm he will be mad!! sometimes revenge can lead to unexpected things ..Think TS now turns to a player ...

chubbybubbly
19-12-2012, 11:47 PM
I grew slightly more sober after the orgasm release, my eyesight became better and clearer. I stared down at this white penis erected right in front of my eyes, i could still remember, it wasn't circumcized, it wasn't too lnng too. :(:( it was only about 4.5 inches long. BUT it was thick, very very thick. almost close to 3 inches wide. :p:)

'wow, yours is so thick!' i exclaimed.

'thank you, here's your bratwurst for supper.' Cedrick replied cockily, pushed my head down, 'now give me a good blow.'

I felt so turned on by his commanding dictating attitude, something i never thought i would enjoy even though i was more sober than i was before. i rested my head on this bulging tummy, used my hand and pulled his penis closer to my mouth so that i could lick it. the shape of his penis felt so weird, my hand could not hold it like a straight rod. it was arched inwards!

'hey, how come your penis is curved?' i asked him. 'it has magic powers, you will find out later.....SEVERAL TIMES ' cedrick replied while he drove fast. 'now suck my first batch of semen out so that i can fuck you all night long later.' the dirty talk was just so super enticing! i quickly licked his penis and sucked on it. some of his semen were already coming out of his penis, i never liked semen, thought it was just so digusting. but due to his dirty words and commanding tone, I just felt like sucking out every bit of semen he had and swallowing down every drip of it.

i sucked and licked his penis until he started to moan softly. somehow i didn't care if he lost concentration and drove us into a tree. heh! i just wanted to suck him dry! then, suddenly, i felt the car stopped. i wanted to get up as i thought we were home, but Cedrick held me down and moaned 'don't stop!' he grabbed my hair and lift my head up and down while his penis still in my mouth. i did my best to open my mouth as wide as possible so he wouldn't feel my teeth. he was using my mouth to fuck his penis! i felt sooooooo dirty and loose and like a prostitute but i was enjoying it! the mouth fucking was making my mouth so sore and painful, yet i wanted to continue on. a while longer, Cedrick ejaculated all into my mouth... 'arrrrhhhhhhh' he moaned while i sucked along as he ejaculated, swallowing every drip that came out.

chubbybubbly
20-12-2012, 03:37 PM
No support? :( :( :(

Is my writing very bad?

bigbabby211
20-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Waiting for more

iceman10
20-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Camping here !

acidicavex
20-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Support!!!! Bring beers and camp over

kittymae
20-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Support!!!! Bring beers and camp over

Wah 。。师父 ure,beer belly bursting out Liao :D

*makes a quick run before fur gets ripped off.

Aside to TS: pls do carry on...I guess many readers are silent cos they holding their breaths in anticipation of ur next update :)

chubbybubbly
20-12-2012, 09:45 PM
okies! thank you all for the support. shall post more tonight when get home later. :p

chubbybubbly
20-12-2012, 11:22 PM
After helping Cedrick to ejaculate, i fell asleep on his lap, too tired and lazy to wipe away his semen patches that erupted around my lips and some on my cheek.

'hey pretty, wake up. is this your place?' Cedrick said to me gently. I got up from his lap, Cedrick parked the car outside my rented condo. 'yes just drive in, tower ??' the security guard gaveme a puzzled look when he noticed that it was another guy in my car. I signalled Cedrick the directions and he parked the car. I opened the car door and got ready to get out, Cedrick tugged on my panties which were still exposed after he pulled up my skirt. 'oh yeah, i forgot!!! heh heh heh..' i replied him and giggled. Suddenly, he pulled me back to my seat spread my legs and stuffed two of his fingers in.. i was shocked by his actions but it wasn't painful as my vagina was still quite moisted from the previous orgasm.. heh. 'aaarrrhrh.... what you doing? my house is just upstairs!!! aaarrrhhh...." i let out a few moans as he fingered me gently...

'here's a little preview my tight pussy asian' he replied rudely.. but i wasn't offended, i was so turned on by his rudeness and discimination instead and i quickly climbed got up and kissed him, extended my legs over his laps, pulled back his driver's seat and back rest and got on top of him. 'quick help me get yours in now!!!!' i asked him shyly but desperately, he held up his penis and positioned it then lower my hips as I felt for the first time his penis tip. however, he had problem entering my vagina as my panties were still on! he quickly pulled it aside and lowered my body down. oh my gosh, it was the first time I had another man's penis inside me, a stranger somemore.. but i wanted it to happen so badly, i started to ride him, lifting my body up and down so that i could feel his penis fucking my vagina!
Cedrick then pulled out my breasts from the cups of my bra and started to suck on nipples. he cupped them with his hands and squeezed them rather tightly that i felt some pain, but it was all driving me on!! Cedrick then used one hand to touch my clitoris, it felt like heaven, combinations from all three of my sensitive spot and his fat penis was stretching my vagina like mad! I kept lowering my hips more in hope that his penis would reach deeper into my vagina... i cowgirl fucked his penis so hard that i could feel my car rocking. heh. i don't know how long that session lasted, or how loud i screamed and moaned along with him, it could be about 20minutes then he ejaculated inside my vagina before i could pull away.. but thankfully on that night, no one walked past my car, i thought so.

kittymae
20-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Ooh...in the car :D:p

Me so approves. Lols

kohwj
20-12-2012, 11:52 PM
camping for more! finally a good story to read!

Trofster
21-12-2012, 12:18 AM
nice , camping for more

easterner
21-12-2012, 03:37 AM
super sexy story, got me all hard up in the middle of 3am. imagining fucking you in my car is getting me all steamed up. cheers to you sis, you are one hot stuff babe. hope to hear more from you! :)

mr_missile
21-12-2012, 10:44 AM
No support? :( :( :(

Is my writing very bad?

support. camping now. nice avatar and "signature". you do love giving blowjobs eh? :p

acidicavex
21-12-2012, 11:12 AM

Me so approves. Lols

U approves of many stuff leh :D 徒弟

Nice update camping more pls

Although not the most comfortable place but kinky and trilling

Putin
21-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Nice story :)

Noobwee
21-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Nice story sis! Up ur points!

chubbybubbly
21-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Thank you, what are points for?

notti4u
21-12-2012, 03:37 PM

Errr, bro, u sure u can up people points meh?

lewis99
21-12-2012, 04:52 PM

Me so approves. Lols

kittymae is here too :)

great sexy story! CIM & CIP!

pandalittle
21-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Great story sis... more please

SneakyBastard
22-12-2012, 03:38 AM
Sis ChubblyBubbly,

The points are for you to exchange later... Ask Bro Sam for the catalogue. ;)

(I am kidding, you know that, right?)

Hardstick15by5
22-12-2012, 08:21 AM
TS no updates? Busy out last night? LMAO

Lelo
22-12-2012, 08:37 AM
up this sexy thread. i've jizzed a couple already...:o

rodgergee
22-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Great story. Makes me think twice on getting caught now. I cannot imagine how wild my other half can get...

chubbybubbly
22-12-2012, 02:45 PM
we rested in that cowgirl position for half an hour before Cedrick woke me up. 'Hey pretty, ready for another round?' I felt his penis, which had already went flaccid, erect hard again. felt all these actions inside my vagina. 'Convenient to go over to your place? I wanna try other positions..' Cedrick said..
'mmmm Help me up then..' i moaned out to him.. feeling his penis erect inside me made me horny all over again.. Cedrick lifted my hips slightly upwards, then slam me down again and started pumping his penis inside my vagina, while he hugged me and sucked on my nipples all over again... 'mmmmm.....aaarhhh... what are you doing?... arhhh... thought u wanted to go upstairs?' he didn't reply me and just continue.. I didn't question him either and just enjoyed the sex. it wasn't so exciting as before as it is the exact same position and same angle, however this time round he had more stamina.. the insides of my vagina were already so soaking wet and sticky from his previous semen ejaculation, along with mine I suppose. now it was just intense extended vagina thrusting inwards and outwards... Don't remember how long it lasted, could be as long as one entire hour, it was all so vague in my memory as I was soooo tired, drunk and high. the whole car was just bottled with my screams of moanings and his too, and also the sounds of the clappings of my bum cheeks and his thighs... we both orgasmed at the same time and hugged each other so tight!! i fell asleep on him.. a few hours later, he woke me up. it was already near morning..

I told Cedrick that I was going to call in sick. he told me he'd do the same as both of us were SO EXHAUSTED!! asked him if he wanted to come upstairs, he declined politely, saying that he wanted to go back and rest. he took my number and said he would call me to go on another date tonight. i was quite excited about the prospect of another wild session with him, partially blocking out the reality that has happened to me..

I went home, cleaned my self off all his semen, took a safe pill just to be sure and went to bed. I woke up around 5 pm that evening, checked my phone, no messages from Cedrick. I didn't take his number! couldn't message him or anything, i was so hungry, i drove out to but some food and came home. i noticed something odd as the indian uncle security guard kept smiling at me when i drove in and drove out. i ate my dinner and watched tv, put on a nice leopard prints satin nighty, a lime green bright g string and waited for Cedrick's message to come, or a call, but they never came. the feeling of the betrayal was slowly creeping back into me... i thought maybe he lost my number and was waiting outside my condo for me, i got desperate, put on a plain shirt and shorts and walked out to check outside the entrance of my condo. once again, the security guard smiled at me and kept staring.. i thought it was because he could see my leopard prints which was slightly visible through the plain t-shirt.. knew it was a fool's hope, but worth a try.. i went home disappointed... felt so ridiculous for expecting something good to come out of an obvious one night stand with an american....

just as I was about to give up hope, the door bell rang...

Sexinthecity
22-12-2012, 03:00 PM
U r making me all wet.. :o
Waiting for more to come..

mseveninch
22-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Awesome story................guessed the security who smile at you is at your doorstep for his luck!!!:D

soothHerOnlyIf
22-12-2012, 07:27 PM
great story...waiting for more...horny asian :D

kittymae
22-12-2012, 08:28 PM
U approves of many stuff leh :D 徒弟

Nice update camping more pls

Although not the most comfortable place but kinky and trilling

Lols...师父~
Must encourage the adventurous side ma
Then the stories become more exciting don't u think :p

kittymae is here too :)

great sexy story! CIM & CIP!

Hi lewis99~thks for e warm welcome again..lol..
Would u be the resident thread greeter? Cool job!:D

Staking out for more updates!

chubbybubbly
22-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Upon hearing the doorbell, I got excited thinking that it was Cedrick. I was still in my leopard prints nighty and G string, didn't care, went straight and opened the door. To my disappointment, it wasn't Cedrick...

It was that bastard Eric. [i don't like talking about him, so I'll keep it brief. ] he came back to beg me to take him back, I asked him to leave, he refused then made a huge scene shouting that I had another guy in the house, why was I dressed so sexily. I told him that i had 3 guys with me inside to spite him. We quarrelled so loud that my neighbour opposite came out to take a look. Eric only left when I threatened to call the police, my neighbour standing there watching the entire scene the entire time.. I was embarrassed, upset and in tears, he gave me a sympathetic look before I closed my door. When I went back into the room, I heard my message tone, checked it, it was a colleague asking me if I was ok.. Not Cedrick..... I cried even harder and fell asleep for a brief moment.

When I old up, it was already 9pm plus, I was feeling famished but was too down to leave the house. I called McDonald's delivery, turned on the TV but stoned, and half an hour later the doorbell rang again. I got out of my trance and quickly opened the door. When that happened, I was greeted by a Malay guy, around 21-23 years old, not very tall roughly 1.65m and quite plump, happy go lucky type.

'Hi mcdeliv....' He gasped before he finished his sentence. 'Uh? Anything wrong? ' I asked him, finding it weird that he gasped. 'Sia la Aunty you horny sia?' He replied crudely. I was taken aback by his directness, I was stumped and embarrassed for a moment, then I scolded him 'young man, what did you just say???' He looked embarrassed too, ' no no no no no... Sorry sorry sorry sorry.... I panicked and said wrong, I mean you sexy sia....really please believe me...'' I was surprised by his change of tone, felt praised and shy. 'Me sexy?? Oh please don't bluff.. You called me AUNTY..' I shot him back. 'No no no no. I said Aunty because I panicked. You not Aunty you very pretty and sexy. Sorry sorry. Please believe me and don't be angry. ' he pleaded.

I ignored him, opened the door wider and told him to leave my food on the table, I turned to get my purse. 'Sia laaaaaa...... ' he whispered, but loud enough that I heard it. 'What is it now????' I turned around and snapped at him. 'No no. Nothing..' He replied terrified. 'I want u to tell me, if not ill complain about you..' I threatened him. 'Wait wait, please don't, ok I will say. Your g-String, when you turned around I saw your butt, very sexy!' He replied in a shy and scared tone. 'Don't lie to me laaaa...' I replied him shy too, at the same time feeling stupid that I didn't realise I forgot to put on proper clothes. I quickly grabbed a pillow and covered myself. 'No I mean it, you're really really very sexy, sexist woman I've ever seen!' He tried to convince me. As awkward as the moment was, my heart felt some bits of joy and relief from his sweet praises. 'Don't need to bluff me, I know I'm not, that's why my fiancé slept with other women.' I told him.

'Sia la, he stupid sia. You so sexy still need to find other women????' He replied in shock. 'I really never bluff, you so sexy that I feel super horny now. That's why I said horny just now...' 'Horny?????' He just kept surprising me with the things he said, I began to find him interesting. 'You're just trying to make me feel better, I know. Thanks anyway.' 'No no, really I see you so sexy in this tank top and then see your sexy butt in that g string, I super Horny sia.. See?? My cock hard already..' He said, pointing down towards a tiny bulge on his pants. He saw me staring down but looking confused. 'Sorry la, my cock small, you can't see much. I can prove to you if you want.' He told me cheekily.

'Prove to me? How?' I asked him, curious.

ChiongBalai
22-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Holy shit, I gotta take up a job at mcdelivery too! And I assure you the bulge in my pants will be tiny by no means!

oeioei
22-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Nice story TS. Keep them cumming. :)

kohwj
23-12-2012, 10:46 AM
camping for more!

lewis99
23-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi lewis99~thks for e warm welcome again..lol..
Would u be the resident thread greeter? Cool job!:D

resident thread greeter? greet all samsters like hotel recept or doorman? maybe will bump into you and mr t. :p

kohwj
23-12-2012, 07:04 PM
no updates on a sunday? im still waiting patiently for the next installment. :D

fingertuts
23-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Man sometimes I just don't know if stories here are true. Are you fucking serious... a Mcdelivery guy?! If it's true... Man that guy's my fucking hero, maybe I should go try that job while I'm waiting to enlist.

Tease
23-12-2012, 09:36 PM
quite an intriguing storyline :p

kohwj
23-12-2012, 10:04 PM
can't wait for next installment!

marquin
23-12-2012, 10:43 PM
yeah ... not McD .... awwwhhh ;)

acidicavex
23-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Wow nice one lucky mac-delivery SIA I might drop all the food lol.

Xmas sis and looking forward to a update.

bigmannow
23-12-2012, 11:19 PM
The macdelivery guy indeed is horny ...

chubbybubbly
23-12-2012, 11:43 PM
'prove to you? Alamak. You sure you want me to prove to you? Later I prove to you already you scream molest I die sia...' he said 'molest??? As long as you don't touch me, I won't say molest. ' I told him, still curious about his offer.. 'ok sexy lady, I trust you. Please close your eyes can? Im shy' he gave me that innocent look. I followed as he asked, 'ok, open now.' I did so and found him standing there, his helmet taken off, both his hands covering his crotch area. 'what's wrong?' I asked him. 'you really want to see proof?' he asked again. 'yup' I replied him in anticipation. The betrayal was really driving the bad naughty side within me out..

'heh, okay!' he replied with more confidence and some form of cheekiness, he lifted his hands and put them on his waist, his penis was now revealed, fully erected... But it was very very small, 3.5 inches long.... ONE inch thick.... I gasped in full surprise and shock, he noticed the reaction on my face. 'Alamak, I know it's very small. But see I never bluff, you really make me horny because you so sexy sia.' He said now in more of a cheeky tone, 'so how now im so horny i cant work sia, all your fault!!' 'My fault???? How is it even that??' I replied him unexpectedly of his weird suggestion. 'You wear til so sexy? Want to seduce me is it? Heheh. Kidding kidding.' He joked back in an adorable manner. 'Seduce you?' I didn't even know who they would send lo' I argued back. 'Okayokay say I kidding already. So how sia? He asked again. 'How what? I replied him, slightly irritated but also felt a tinge of excitement because of the awkward situation. 'How i supposed to go back work? I feel so horny sia' he asked cheekily. 'And then???? What you want me to do???' I replied. He paused, hesitated, then finally asked bravely. 'You help me la.....'

bochapsing
24-12-2012, 12:47 AM
delivery boy story... my favourite..!!!

sis, plssss continue... :D:D:D

Shaymin
24-12-2012, 01:27 AM
nice !! please continue the story

Rickey
24-12-2012, 07:12 AM
'prove to you? Alamak. You sure you want me to prove to you? Later I prove to you already you scream molest I die sia...' he said 'molest??? As long as you don't touch me, I won't say molest. ' I told him, still curious about his offer.. 'ok sexy lady, I trust you. Please close your eyes can? Im shy' he gave me that innocent look. I followed as he asked, 'ok, open now.'

Thx u sis for the colour differentiation...makes it more attractive n easier for readers to read...appreciate the effort put in...but colour used must be bright enough to see w/o straining the eye...

kohwj
24-12-2012, 07:42 AM
swee. getting interesting.

chubbybubbly
24-12-2012, 07:54 AM
'Help you??!! Help you with what??'
You help become less Horny lo.' He said with a faked pitiful look. 'Later I ride keep thinking about having sex with you how??? Dangerous sia.. Accident I can die you know.' He gave me the starved puppy eyes look.
'What you want me to do? You are already late with your other deliveries.'
'No Not late, only your order this round. We can have sex for 15 minutes. Heheh.' He said, very daring and cheeky now.
'Have sex with you??? Madness!! I don't even know who you are, or what diseases you may have.'
''What disease sia. I wear condom la.''You have one?'
no!
' you sure have at home right.''No! Why must I have...'
'Cause you so sexy woman, sure got a lot of man want to fuck you. No disease la sia, I'm still a virgin! No girl want to had sex with me, think I too fat. Pity me la. I give you my first time la..' He pleaded with me pitifully. 'Really sia, if you don't let me fuck you, later I sure get accident. My cock so hard now....'
I noticed he was getting more and more daring, he even used the vulgarity fuck more now. 'How can I be sure that its really hard? It doesn't look very.... You know?'
'What sia.. I know my cock very small.. Don't need to make fun of me right.' He replied angrily.
'Sorry sorry, that's not what I meant'
' really la..' He said, less intense now and walked slowly towards me. 'Come you touch for yourself, it's really hard la..'I blushed not knowing what to do and just kept quiet, his penis was right in front of me.
'Try la. just touch only.' He encouraged me, he slowly reached out for my hand, held it and brought it slowly towards his penis. I didn't know what to do and just let him guide my hand to his penis until my fingers was touching the tip of it. It was circumcised, the head was bulging. With the closer look, I could see clearly, I wasn't wearing my spectacles. His penis tube portion was short, 3.5 inch, maybe 4. The thickness was 1 inch, but his penis head was much bigger, it was almost 2 inch! It looked so weird, like a mushroom with a big head on a small straw. I felt his bare penis head, if felt semi hard, slightly spongy feeling, he then use both his hands to wrap my hand around his tube stick part. 'See, told you I'm hard.' He said, heaving heavy breaths. I nodded my head shyly. 'So how? Can I fuck you now?' He teased me, still trying his luck further..
'Crazy la..' I replied him shyly, my hand still holding his penis.
'Then how sia, I'm super horny now u touch me. Later I accident die how sia.'
I kept silent.
'Help me shoot can? Just help me come can already' he held my hand and used it to masturbate his penis slowly. I felt so embarrassed, but at the same time also so turned on by this wild incident. I continued following his strokes, he started to look up and close his eyes and moaned. 'Hoahhhhhhhh' and he breathed even hard. I felt very turned on by his reactions too. Then he let go of his hand and unbuckled his belt.
'What you doing?' I asked while continuing to masturbate him slowly.
'Take off my pants. Then I can come faster.' I let go of his penis and he stripped off his pants in one swift motion. I saw his testicles for the first time, he had very very fat testicles, it was so big that it made his penis look so small...
'Quick continue my sexy woman. Shok sia.'Feeling flattered by his comments, I held his penis once again and continue masturbating him. He looked at me with his puppy innocent eyes and stared down at my body and continued on moaning. I masturbated him faster, he moaned faster too and suddenly let out 'siaaaa laaaaaaa.' Then, he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer. I was shocked at his movement and paused. but he didn't do anything else, so I continued. 'Oh my god, dream come true sia...' He blurted while moaning. I masturbate him faster, enjoyed watching him moan in pleasure, his breaths became heavier and heavier... Then! His other hand grabbed my breast and started squeezing!

chubbybubbly
24-12-2012, 08:01 AM
thank you all for sharing with me tips on how to write better. I have been reading other stories and adapting from their presentation layouts.

thanks for encouragements!!

WhyWhy00
24-12-2012, 10:40 AM
thank you all for sharing with me tips on how to write better. I have been reading other stories and adapting from their presentation layouts.

thanks for encouragements!!

Nice story...waiting for update

torniquet
24-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Really interesting story...hope to have an update soon...

freeneasy168
24-12-2012, 03:54 PM
camping here :D

exhibitor
24-12-2012, 05:52 PM
was this recent?

Forza458
24-12-2012, 06:12 PM
nice story sis :D more!

Hardstick15by5
24-12-2012, 06:13 PM
was this recent?
Cool. Have we identified our lucky McDonald's boy?

TS, maybe you can leave sentence spaces in between each paragraPh easier to read for us old uncles not so painful for our eyes. Keep it up the good work

chubbybubbly
25-12-2012, 12:04 AM
was this recent?
No no. Read the first parts again..

Merry Christmas everyone!

bigmannow
25-12-2012, 04:03 PM
camping here for nex part of macdelivery and sex devlivery guy...

chubbybubbly
25-12-2012, 04:43 PM
His other hand pulled my body in closer to him and started shouting 'shok shok shok'
'What you doing????' I replied in shock and tried to push him away, he grabbed my hand and held it on his penis.. 'Please don't stop! I'm coming!'
'Why you grab my breasts???'
'They keep bouncing, so big, so sexy.
'See already cannot Tarhan! Arrrhh please don't stop! I'm coming!!' he started to moan so loudly. I quickly masturbate him faster and intensely, he squeezed on my breasts with more strength too, it began to hurt but I felt so naughty doing it. He was pulling me closer to himself and grabbing me tightly, then, 'arhhhhhhhhh' he ejaculated all onto my floor and some flowing down my hand like a erupting volcano. I was so shocked by the amount of semen he shot, maybe because he had huge testicles, or because the bastard Eric was sleeping around that's why always had so little semen left when he reached home.

'orhhhhhh. Sia laaaaaaa. Feel so shok sia!' he said panting, his hand was still on my shoulder and the other hand still holding my breast, and squeezing too! But more gentle than before. I raised my hand and stated at it, it felt so yucky and sticky but I felt a sense of satisfaction too, it was really a lot of semen, I wondered if all other men were like this, I wasn't sober enough to remember Cedricks volume of semen but judging from how I hard I had to clean myself clean, im guessing it was a lot too.
He saw me staring at his semen, 'sorry sorry, I two days never shoot already. That's why so much. I will help you clean up the floor.' 'two days? I thought you said you're still a Virgin?!?'

'yes yes, shoot I mean masturbate myself' he panicked and explained, 'I still virgin sia, never expected to lose my virgin to such a hot and sexy woman like you, so shok sia.' he said, hand still on my breast but just holding it like a cup.
'actually, you are still a virgin, haha you must have sex then you lose it' I explained to him.
'really? How sia. I don't want be virgin anymore leh. Help me can?' he said cheekily, his energy regained now.
'help you again? I've already help you shoot. And you are very very late already.' I argued with him. I looked at the time, gauging the time I only masturbated him for less than 5 minutes and he ejaculated!
'Aiya never mind already, I confirm Kena sacked aalready. Help me leh, see my cock is still hard! I can't ride back, sure accident' he said, took his hand off my breast and pointed at his penis. He was right, it was still standing upright, I tried squeezing it with two fingers and he was right, it was still semi hard semi spongy like before. 'wow, you aren't tired? Okay then, I'll help you shoot again' and I started to masturbate him again, it was easier this time round with all his semen in my hand, acting like lubrication and less friction but it grew sticky over time. He put his hand back on my breast and started squeezing again, I gave him the puzzled and annoyed look and he said 'second time harder to shoot, I need to squeeze then can' with a cheeky smile.
His reaction to the second round was not as high as he was previously, he did not close his eyes either, and he was staring blatantly at my cleavage watching one breast jiggle while he cupped the other. I noticed his fingers were now more concentrated on my nipple area, holding the lower parts of my breasts and fingers rubbing on my nipples. I felt some aroused feeling but he was very rough, I could hold myself back and not moan. He was also trying to slide the strap of my nightie down my shoulders to reveal my bare breasts, but I kept sliding it back up to stop him. He was also pushing me closer, I was suspecting him to just hug me and try and use his penis to penetrate me, which he did try to but I just held his penis hard so he couldn't do anything. 10 minutes went by now and still no sign of him ejaculating. I gave up and shook my hand as my muscles were so sore already.
'I give up! Cannot anymore, hands super tired!'
'please please a bit more. You switch hands can'Thinking his idea wasn't so bad, I switched hands and helped him, he got daring and used his other hand to cup my other breast! 'hey!' I blurted but I hesitated too because his fingers were now on both of my sensitive nipples now.
'let me massage for you also ok, then I can come faster' he was now squeezing both my breasts, clumping them towards each other to raise my cleavage. I could feel him breathing harder, guessing this was turning him on.
'eh your nipples hard already Seh, am I turning you on too?' he asked cheekily as he felt my nipples through the soft nighty material.
I blushed and just kept quiet
'come leh, let's fuck each other. I know my first time, but you can teach me how to. Please?' he tried his luck once more. I felt rather turned on by his vulgar speech and nipple tickling, but not so turned on by him yet.
'cannot la, I'm very hungry already, no mood'
'then how sia, very hard for me to shoo, doing same thing same feeling.''then what you want me to do? No fucking' I replied him, trying to use the F word for the first time.
'dunid, just keep hand job me, I touch your body I will shoot already.' so he moved a hand down my body to feel my butt, slide across my waist, down towards t crotch smoothly and before I could stop him, his finger was past my g string and pressing on my clitoris.
'hey' I blurted halfway before I started moaning. 'uuurmmmm' what you doing? Stop it..
'Helping you, I feel guilty enjoying myself only hehe' he then lowered his finger downwards and went into my vagina... 'ouch ouch ouch, don't go in! It's dry painful! Ouch ouch!' he immediately withdrew his finger.
'why dry painful sia?'
'told you I'm not in the mood already, very hungry!'
'okok I got idea, you hungry right? You drink my semen la, sure full one, I still got a lot'
'don't want la'
'please please..'
'how you let me drink? You cannot even shoot!'
'then you help me suck it out lo.'
'madness, no way'
' please please, once put into your mouth, I confirm shoot already. Then you can drink..'
he started to squeeze my nipples and fingered my clitoris again... 'mmmmmmm!!' I let out a moan, caught off guard..
'please please, help me suck ok.' and he kept on arousing me with his fingers!
I was trying so hard not to moan, in the end I gave in and started moaning. 'arhhhh arhhhh.'
He made use of the situation and asked again, 'how how, got mood already? Can let me fuck you already? Or you want to suck for me?'
I was breathing so heavily myself, 'wait wait, let me sit down, I'm tried from standing.' he quickly escorted me to the sofa and I dropped on it. He immediately tried to spread my legs and bring his penis close to my crotch area.
'what you doing???' I scolded him and clamped my legs together.

bigmannow
25-12-2012, 05:15 PM
no wonder i always see those macdelivery guys smiling..

highlysex
25-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Wow very very erotic read TS pls continue , waiting for your next installment sia :)

KLKOOL
25-12-2012, 06:30 PM
very nice.. camping for more :cool:

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2012, 06:33 PM
story climaxing soon, TS <-- Thread starter. <--- yoU! chubbybubble.

good job. but small request please, put spaces in between paragraphs can? easier for us to read.

i plead with you like the mcdelivery boy, please please sia.

LovePotion
25-12-2012, 09:38 PM
wow so shoikkkk keep it up

Shaymin
26-12-2012, 12:21 AM
camping for more , thanks

chubbybubbly
26-12-2012, 11:46 AM
'you said ok what let me fuck you!'

'no no no. Not that, stand up straight now.' he did so. I looked up at him, in disbelief at what I was about to do next. I held his penis in my hand, his penis head staring bulgingly at me. He stared down at me, in disbelief too that a random customer opened the door for him in a nighty and g string, then fall for his intentionless unplanned cheeky flirting, and is now about to give him his first blowjob in his life. He couldn't wait anymore, and he used his hands to push my head closer. As emotional as I was, I was still sober, I wasn't willing to let his penis into my mouth just yet, not mentally prepared.

'Can wait anot? Give me a moment'

'Why wait sia, i cannot Tarhan already, need you to suck. Sia la your neh neh look so big sia' and he bent over to reach out and squeeze them, played with my nipples. A swift moment, I felt aroused and I don't know what got over me....... I started sucking his penis! It was so smelly, the smell of his dried up semen, but I didn't care at all, I just lean forward and sucked on his penis head while my hand was still masturbating his penis tube part with 3 fingers. (Not much room to hold) he probably realised that arousing my nipples made me Horner, he started to arouse them more. 'Mmmmmm,' I moaned softly, his penis still in my mouth, I felt so turned on that I sucked and licked and sucked. Then I felt him take one hand and press the back of my head, 'deep throat me, please please, whole cock in.' I obliged and swallowed his entire cock, which wasn't too hard to do.. 'Sia la...' He moaned as he felt me licking, he held my head in position and started to thrust his hips, he was starting to fuck my mouth with his penis! I grabbed his chubby butt cheeks to keep in the right angle, it wasn't very enjoyable but it felt dirty. A few more thrusts later, he ejaculated inside my mouth, there was so much semen that even after swallowing the first mouthful, the second gush came so quick that it dripped all over my chest and thighs.
He just kept moaning sia la... Shok sia...shok sia. I licked up and sucked whatever semen he had left, I was so hungry! I was also exhausted and I just laid back onto the sofa and rest, accidentally shutting my eyes. Next min I know was, he was trying to spread my legs wide.
'What are you trying to do?'

Robinhood2910
26-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Very steam sia...

lewis99
26-12-2012, 04:11 PM
i cannot tarhan already sia

chubbybubbly
26-12-2012, 06:09 PM
What do you think you are trying to do??
Oh I'm just helping clean away my sperms, scared go in your vagina then make you pregnant.
It's ok, I had my period just a few days ago.

Sia la? You sure? Then let me come inside you la.
You can still shoot???

Yes, you see, stand already. He stood up and showed me his still erected penis.
I looked at him, 'just help me wipe away ok before it dries up. '

He nodded and knelt down in between my legs, pretended to use his hands to wipe away his semen, but I knew he was staring at my vagina. His fingers were moving closer towards my vagina, I knew once he got his fingers in, I would be at his complete mercy as it was already slightly wet inside.

Hey, using your hands to wipe it off isn't helping!

Oh, sorry sorry... Maybe.... I lick them off for you?

'You serious??? You want to lick off your OWN semen?' I replied in disgust

Yes, I feel licking your thighs.' He gave me the pleading puppy eyes again.

I just laid there and didn't reply, he put his hands on my thighs and started licking off some of his own semen. I felt quite disgusted and turned off by his action, but he was stroking my thighs with his hands gently and that did the opposite instead. After a lick or two, I realised he wasn't licking away the semen anymore and he was just licking for his own pleasure, slowly towards my vagina! I sat up, used both my hands and hold on to his head to stop him from licking further, I knew that if he licked me down there, I would succumb completely too. His head struggled a little bit more and tried to lick towards the direction of my vagina, I held him there easily, but I didn't notice his right hand sliding down my thigh, reached my vagina and went past the protectionless g string and straight in a finger! I don't know if it was his semen on his finger, or my vagina was already wet, but his finger slid right in without any friction and no pain. I took in one huge deep breath and close my eyes shut, my hips raising as I felt the immediate arousing feeling. He started fingering in and out slowly as he lifted his head to watch my body, my hands still on his head. I tried my best to hold back my moans, gathered some strength to push his head away, ( I don't know why I didn't push his fingers away instead) he just startd to finger me faster, but I held back my moans but stop pushing him, he then used his other hand to finger my clitoris, that's when all little will power I had gave way, I let out one loud moan'arhhhhhhhhhh' I heard him giggle away, he increased the intensity of his fingering, I couldn't hold back any more and moaned away loudly and freely.

'How my sexy woman? You like it?'
Plea.. Plea.. Please stop.. Plea... Arhhhhhh arhhhh

Stop? Hehe stop for what? You enjoy right!
No.. Arhhhh no.... Arhhh arhhh arhhh.' I tried to deny, but my moans gave me away.

How? Enough already? Can I fuck you with my cock now?
No no no arhh arhhh.

'No? Means you not horny enough yet.' He replied, then he pulled out his finger from my vagina, and reinsert once more, this time round, it felt like two fingers instead. The fingering became more intense, I couldn't hold back, I started screaming in pleasure. 'Warhhhhhh warhhhh warhhhhh.'

'Hehe enjoy anot?'
I didn't reply him and continued moaning and screaming away.

'No answer means yes! Ok I fuck you with my cock now okay.'
I didn't reply. He took it as consent and took his fingers out, while still fingering my clitoris. My hands which were still on his head felt his body moving up, oh no! He is going to get up and penetrate me with his penis! What should I do??

highlysex
26-12-2012, 06:21 PM
'No answer means yes! Ok I fuck you with my cock now okay.' I didn't reply. He took it as consent and took his fingers out, while still fingering my clitoris. My hands which were still on his head felt his body moving up, oh no! He is going to get up and penetrate me with his penis! What should I do??

Enjoy la, ts
Wish I was that delivery guy

lonelykids
26-12-2012, 08:08 PM
wow.....
i can't believe it some how... but it so true....
Hurt by love... can be so power....

digicert
26-12-2012, 08:57 PM
keep it cumming sis

Hardstick15by5
26-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Fuck sia, if this story is true, that Malay guy must be the most lucky rider in the history of mcdelivery. Damn steam. TS, I switch Job to be delivery, you want hire me?

freeneasy168
27-12-2012, 09:55 AM
i also wanna change job lol :D

torniquet
27-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Very intense story...eagerly waiting for your next post...

chubbybubbly
27-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Ryped these while at work! Apologies for poor writing

couldn't stop him, no energy to, too weak from hunger and too merciless to the fingering. He would over power me. Instinctively, I don't know why either, I pulled his head into my crotch area and held his head there.. His lips were now stuck on my vagina opening.

Hehe you want me to makarn you, can. Later then I fuck you..

his lips started to kiss around my crotch area while his finger continued to finger my clitoris. Then, the fingering stopped, he used it to spread my vagina wide to reveal my clitoris to his lurking tongue, he started licking it with his wet and thick fat tongue. It felt so warm And so GOOD! I was completely at his mercy already, no more resistance whatsoever. I only remembered spreading my legs wider, lifting my lips to meet more of his tongue and using my hands to press his head inwards. I could also feel that my vagina has widen because of cedricks fat thick penis from the night before. Now as he lick, I could feel his tongue actually going into my vagina, he was a good licker, and he kept his fingers busy as well. As he was licking inside my vagina, he used his finger to rub my clitoris, he did this for quite some time more when he heard my screams grow louder. Then, he licked from inside my vagina and upwards until he was licking on my clitoris, he inserted his fingers into my vagina and started fingering. It was like being fucked in the vagina while having pleasure at the clitoris as well! 'Wah wah wah wah wah.... Wahhhhhh.. Wahhhh...' I was out of control, he was licking furiously and fingering intensely. His hand felt up my waist and cupped on one breast and squeezed on it, then he started pinching my nipples gently but intensively, he was pressing all the right buttons, I felt my orgasm building up and my hips lifted up, my waist too, the urgent feeling like you're gonna pee and then.....'arhhhhhhhhh'

Sia laaaa.......

'Hurh hurh hurh, what's wrong?, I asked him as I panted from the exhaustion

You come on my face sia. Sia la.. You can shoot sia. Sexy !

I couldn't be bothered with his nonsense, too tired to care.. I felt him licking the remaining of my vagina juice that were flowing out and heard him say, 'so much come sia' didn't care already, i saw the time, he had been licking me for t least hwlf an hour! hes definitely going to be fired, felt sorry for him. felt like I was going to fall asleep, hope that he would be honourable enough to just leave and not take anything...

I think I fell asleep for about 5 minutes, but I woke up feeling aroused at my nipples. It was a wet licking feeling, I opened my eyes forcibly and saw his both hands holding up my breasts, him licking on one passionately. He had already slid both straps of my nighty down my shoulders, pulled down the whole piece to my waist, my breasts were fully exposed to him!
'Heyyyy?' I voiced out weakly.

He ignored me and continued licking passionately. I wanted to push his head away but his licking was quite good and I succumbed to the arousing feeling..

'Enough already ok, I'm white tired'

It's ok darling, you just don't move. I'll fuck you like that,

No no, no fucking ok.

He didn't reply and continued licking, now I feel his other fingers arousing my other nipple. Double the arousing feeling, I almost moaned out.. There was also another feeling, my vagina felt so bare!

My legs wide spread wide open still, the position he was in, his penis was hanging at my crotch area, it's that anticipation that anytime now, he would just push his penis into my vagina. My vagina felt so bare, so vulnerable. Somehow this feeling was arousing me too, if he had forced his way in, I'd resisted fiercely, but now, I just want to see what happens next, the anticipation feeling.

He started to kiss up my breasts and onto my neck, his other hand continuing the arousing of both my nipples now. He was licking my nick now, I thought that was the moment, he was going to penetrate me now. I embraced myself, contemplating if I should kick him now, or just feel his big mushroom enter once then kick him away, I waited and waited. Suddenly, I felt his big mushroom make contact with the opening of my vagina, I let out a surprised gasp! Okay, he is going to penetrate me now, I was getting ready to feel the sexual sensation...... But no! He left his mushroom head there and didn't push it in!

What's wrong? What are you waiting for?

He stopped licking my neck and looked at me with a cheeky look, 'Heheh you said cannot fuck you what, so I enjoy the entrance only lo'

What is he trying to do?

Sunshine_apple
27-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Haha..... I can see how furious you feel....
Enjoy reading... pls continue.:p

freeneasy168
27-12-2012, 11:32 AM
really steamy, cannot tahan. keep it cuming sis

Bigthorn
27-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Very nice story TS. Will definately camp here for more.

hardcoremayhem
27-12-2012, 03:28 PM
TS, the McDelivery ah bang story has to be the funniest whackiest story i have ever read! I just could not stop laughing! Great stuff, keep it up! :D

Tease
27-12-2012, 05:14 PM
enjoying the updates. please continue and thanks again :p

siambee
27-12-2012, 06:05 PM
gd effort. upz u :)

chubbybubbly
27-12-2012, 07:52 PM
I thought in my head.. Idiot.... I ignored him then, better push him away now. He felt me doing so, and he quickly start to lick my ears...

'Ouuhhhhhhhhh!' I let out a pleasured moan! I felt even more high now, his fingers arousing my nipples, him licking my ears and his mushroom head on my vagina opening! This was so torturing! The full anticipation of a penetration while being aroused was too overbearing!

Ouhhhh ouhhhh ouhhhh.. Quick la you!!! Ouhhhhhhhhhhhh![/COLOR]

He whispered into my ear, ' quick what my dear?' I heard him giggle.

'Uuhhhhh! Quickkkkkk! You idiot!' [/COLOR]

Why you scold me sia, you say cannot fuck you so I never fuck you, now you scold me...

He was trying to make me beg for it! I felt him work harder with his licking. 'Uhhhhhhhh!' I couldn't take it anymore! I lifted my hip to meet more of his one is and I felt his mushroom head go in! 'Warhhhh! Eh?!?'

I felt him pull his penis out!

'What you doingggggg?'

'Sorry sorry' he apologised with a smirk, my cock go in a bit, I didn't fuck you on purpose.' Ad he giggled again!

'Ehhhhhhhhhh!!! Quick la!!!!!'

Quick what? You want me to fuck you is it? Huh?

I kept quiet and didn't want to reply him.

I raised my hip even higher this time to meet more of his penis, but he avoided my move!

Alamark, what you doing sia, later my penis go in you blame me.

I kept quiet

So how can I fuck u anot?

Didn't reply

I took one hand off my nipple and massaged near my clitoris..

'Woarh!' I moaned!! Was unsuspecting of his move.

How want get fucked anot?

I held my self back.

He fingered my clitoris even harder. I felt an orgasm building up from all this arousement and anticipation excitement. I couldn't control myself anymore and I yelled.
Quick push it in now!!!!

Push what??

Push it in now!!! Pleaseeeeee

Push what?? Must tell me? I don't know what you talking' he said as I felt a bit of his finger went into my vagina to tempt me!

Your penis!

Yes my cock, what you want it to do?

Alf1977
27-12-2012, 10:27 PM
You horny TS!!! Great story .. U let the mcdelivery guy fuxk u raw??!!

bombshell
27-12-2012, 11:18 PM
getting ready to know yur next tgt.pls continue yur steamy story.:)

natsuki
28-12-2012, 02:50 AM
LoLx~ That mcd adik make ppl pek chek sia!

but hey sis! sia la~ nice story sia! ^^

highlysex
28-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I thought in my head.. Idiot.... I ignored him then, better push him away now. He felt me doing so, and he quickly start to lick my ears...

'Ouuhhhhhhhhh!' I let out a pleasured moan! I felt even more high now, his fingers arousing my nipples, him licking my ears and his mushroom head on my vagina opening! This was so torturing! The full anticipation of a penetration while being aroused was too overbearing!

Ouhhhh ouhhhh ouhhhh.. Quick la you!!! Ouhhhhhhhhhhhh![/COLOR]

He whispered into my ear, ' quick what my dear?' I heard

'Uuhhhhh! Quickkkkkk! You idiot!' [/COLOR]

Why you scold me sia, you say cannot fuck you so I never fuck you, now you scold me...

He was trying to make me beg for it! I felt him work harder with his licking. 'Uhhhhhhhh!' I couldn't take it anymore! I lifted my hip to meet more of his one is and I felt his mushroom head go in! 'Warhhhh! Eh?!?'

I felt him pull his penis out!

'What you doingggggg?'

'Sorry sorry' he apologised with a smirk, my cock go in a bit, I didn't fuck you on purpose.' Ad he giggled again!

'Ehhhhhhhhhh!!! Quick la!!!!!'

Quick what? You want me to fuck you is it? Huh?

I kept quiet and didn't want to reply him.

I raised my hip even higher this time to meet more of his penis, but he avoided my move!

Alamark, what you doing sia, later my penis go in you blame me.

I kept quiet

So how can I fuck u anot?

Didn't reply

I took one hand off my nipple and massaged near my clitoris..

'Woarh!' I moaned!! Was unsuspecting of his move.

How want get fucked anot?

I held my self back.

He fingered my clitoris even harder. I felt an orgasm building up from all this arousement and anticipation excitement. I couldn't control myself anymore and I yelled.
Quick push it in now!!!!

Push what??

Push it in now!!! Pleaseeeeee

Push what?? Must tell me? I don't know what you talking' he said as I felt a bit of his finger went into my vagina to tempt me!

Your penis!

Wow one very horny sis !!! please keep CUMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spwk1f
28-12-2012, 02:09 PM
envy much !!

ChiongBalai
28-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Wow one very horny sis !!! please keep CUMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaaaa no need quote whole post ma.. later bo tai bo ji tio zap :P

chubbybubbly
28-12-2012, 07:29 PM

'Uhhhhhhhhhh... ' i panted heavily 'PUSH YOUR PENIS IN NOW!!!! Quick push it in.. ' i pleaded with him, still no movement..'FUCK ME NOW!!!! WARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!' I felt his penis penetrate my vagina, I felt him push it all the way in....

'Warhhhhhhhh!!!! Warhhhhhhhhh!!!!' I squealed at the top of my lungs... I orgasmed right at that very moment.

'Sia la.... You shoot already is it?? So much come coming out!' He exclaimed!

I just laid back panting, so exhausted from the orgasm. Then I felt him spread my legs wider with his hands, his mushroom head at my vagina opening then he pushed it in. 'Sia laaaa... Shok sia' as he pulled it out and then in again.

'Orhhhh shok shok shok, Ohhhh Ohhhh shok arhhhh Ohhhh ouhhhh orhhh...' He kept screaming as he fucked my vagina in and out, in and out, slowly as he increased his pace. After about ten stuffing in, he started thrusting his penis. He trusted faster and faster and about only two minutes later... He ejaculated inside me, 'orrrrrrhrhhhhhh!!!!! Sia laaaaaaaa..... Orhhhhhhhh.... ' and he leaned forward and leaned on me, exhausted, his penis is still inside me, ejaculating another volume of semen, I felt super warm and wet in there. He buried his her by my neck and was still panting.

'Shok sia.. You damn sexy sia.' He panted before continuing. 'Shok sia, can't believe my first time is with a milf like u. '

LovePotion
28-12-2012, 09:33 PM
keep it up on the story :)

chubbybubbly
29-12-2012, 10:21 AM
I didn't reply him, this round was of no pleasure to me, I was half asleep and honestly, his penis length didn't make much difference, it was only the initial penetration that felt good. He was panting so heavily, I felt his body move up and downwards, all of a sudden, I felt aroused in my vagina all over again. It was his penis head pressing on my gspot! As he was panting, his body was moving slowly up and down, and I felt the slow contact on my gspot. He was turning me on once more, but he didn't know at all. Wondering if he would be asking more for another round, that would be his fourth ejaculation if he did, Highly doubted so. He wasn't doing anything, just lying down on me, I felt his weight, super heavy, thought he must have fallen asleep.

I wanted to feel more of the gspot, I raised my hip and lowered it to feel more of his penis head, it hit directly on my gspot! The angle was perfect, I felt like moaning. I held him by his armpits for support, it was so sweaty, he still had his shirt on, I did this four times....

'Sexy milf, still horny is it?' He whispered and giggled.

'Nooooo.. You are too heavy, I'm trying to move away' I defended myself.

'You sure?' He said and he raised his hips, withdrew his penis out of my vsgina all the way until only his penis head was left in. 'Last chance, you sure don't want my cock anymore?'

I remained silent and ignored him.

'Play hard to get sia, nevermind, I'm going to fuck you hard, don't care.' And he started to ram his penis onto my gspot. The angle was just spot on! I couldn't resist and became very very horny, I grabbed him and pull his face towards my breasts and made him suck my nipples.

'Arhhhhhh.. Arhhhh arhhh arhhh arhhhh.' I moaned away as he pumped his penis onto my g spot. Then, he moved to kiss me on my lips, I didn't want to and faced away. He grabbed breasts with both hands pinched my nipples hard, I was too aroused and succumbed and kissed him back, we started frenching. He just kept on ramming my gspot repeatedly. He had so much stamina, no sign that he was going to ejaculate, already his 4th. I felt so high that I orgasmed non stop, and he didn't stop even though he felt my vagina get flooded with my own juices. He was trying his best to ejaculate but he couldn't as he had already done so 3 times, thus giving him the stamina to last. Finally he gave up, and I could take a break from the non stop orgasm.

He panted, 'can change position? I can't come like that'

What position you want?

Turn around, I want doggy fuck you from behind.

I've never felt this horny in my entire life, and I just turned without hesitation, i knelt on the sofa and placed my hands on the back rests, meanwhile, he helped remove my g string and nighty, then he stood up and aimed. He tried to put his penis in but needed my guidance. Then he started ramming his penis in and out of my vagina, it wasn't that enjoyable for me as his penis was short but he just rammed away ands panting my butt.

'Firm sia. Shok shok shok!!!' As he doggy fucked me, then he used one hand to grab my waist, and another to grab my long hair roughly. It was slightly painful but I was too horny to complain, he just kept ramming away and screaming shok, then I felt him do something which I was so uncomfortable with! He used a finger and put it into my asshole! It was so painful as there was so much friction! He continued ramming my vagina with his penis, fingered my asshole and grabbed my hair. It was a Mixture of pleasure and pain, and I felt an orgasm building up so I didn't resist! I let him cum, finger and pull until I orgasmed and laid flat onto the bed, could no longer kneel.

I was so exhausted I couldn't move anymore, he still have not ejaculated. Seeing that I was orgasmed maxed out, he took advantage of the situation. He took his penis out of my vagina, held his one hand down on my back to hold me down, the other hand to spread my butt cheeks. Then I felt him put his penis head on my asshole opening and plunged it right in!

Nooooooo! Nooo please stop!! Noooo!!!!
He didn't care, he just kept on ramming my asshole even though I kept moaning no.., it was painful, but not as much as the fingering as there was some of his semen now. It was more pain than pleasure, and he rammed my asshole for at least 15 mins until he ejaculated inside, he kept commenting on how tight it is and moaning shok shok shok away. When he was done, he pulled it out and laid beside me..

Me, still laying face down totally exhausted, I asked him.

Why you rape my asshole?? I already let you fuck my vagina already!!! Why why why??? Very painful you know???

Sorry sorry, I became too horny. Sorry sorry,
I just kept quiet, not interested in his excuses any more, soon I passed out. It was already past midnight. When I woke up around two hours later, he was gone. The $70 in my purse was missing, so was my lime green g string, , but I decided to let it pass. I quickly ate the food, some of it, then took a really long shower, reflected on my actions. I felt guilty that I didn't feel much remorse or regret, that I was excited about the wildness that has just happened. Before I headed to bed, I noticed that my front door wasn't shut properly, I went over to close it and noticed that my opposite neighbours door was opened still. I didn't bother, shut my door and went straight to bed. The next morning, I informed my boss about my break up and requested for a weeks leave.

cabayasi
29-12-2012, 12:23 PM
good good good. I'm wet now:o

vietcuntlover
29-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Nice stories..any update?

acidicavex
29-12-2012, 08:38 PM
I didn't reply him, this round was of no pleasure to me, I was half asleep and honestly, his penis length didn't make much difference, it was only the initial penetration that felt good. He was panting so heavily, I felt his body move up and downwards, all of a sudden, I felt aroused in my vagina all over again. It was his penis head pressing on my gspot! As he was panting, his body was moving slowly up and down, and I felt the slow contact on my gspot. He was turning me on once more, but he didn't know at all. Wondering if he would be asking more for another round, that would be his fourth ejaculation if he did, Highly doubted so. He wasn't doing anything, just lying down on me, I felt his weight, super heavy, thought he must have fallen asleep.

I wanted to feel more of the gspot, I raised my hip and lowered it to feel more of his penis head, it hit directly on my gspot! The angle was perfect, I felt like moaning. I held him by his armpits for support, it was so sweaty, he still had his shirt on, I did this four times....

'Sexy milf, still horny is it?' He whispered and giggled.

'Nooooo.. You are too heavy, I'm trying to move away' I defended myself.

'You sure?' He said and he raised his hips, withdrew his penis out of my vsgina all the way until only his penis head was left in. 'Last chance, you sure don't want my cock anymore?'

I remained silent and ignored him.

'Play hard to get sia, nevermind, I'm going to fuck you hard, don't care.' And he started to ram his penis onto my gspot. The angle was just spot on! I couldn't resist and became very very horny, I grabbed him and pull his face towards my breasts and made him suck my nipples.

'Arhhhhhh.. Arhhhh arhhh arhhh arhhhh.' I moaned away as he pumped his penis onto my g spot. Then, he moved to kiss me on my lips, I didn't want to and faced away. He grabbed breasts with both hands pinched my nipples hard, I was too aroused and succumbed and kissed him back, we started frenching. He just kept on ramming my gspot repeatedly. He had so much stamina, no sign that he was going to ejaculate, already his 4th. I felt so high that I orgasmed non stop, and he didn't stop even though he felt my vagina get flooded with my own juices. He was trying his best to ejaculate but he couldn't as he had already done so 3 times, thus giving him the stamina to last. Finally he gave up, and I could take a break from the non stop orgasm.

He panted, 'can change position? I can't come like that'

What position you want?

Turn around, I want doggy fuck you from behind.

I've never felt this horny in my entire life, and I just turned without hesitation, i knelt on the sofa and placed my hands on the back rests, meanwhile, he helped remove my g string and nighty, then he stood up and aimed. He tried to put his penis in but needed my guidance. Then he started ramming his penis in and out of my vagina, it wasn't that enjoyable for me as his penis was short but he just rammed away ands panting my butt.

'Firm sia. Shok shok shok!!!' As he doggy fucked me, then he used one hand to grab my waist, and another to grab my long hair roughly. It was slightly painful but I was too horny to complain, he just kept ramming away and screaming shok, then I felt him do something which I was so uncomfortable with! He used a finger and put it into my asshole! It was so painful as there was so much friction! He continued ramming my vagina with his penis, fingered my asshole and grabbed my hair. It was a Mixture of pleasure and pain, and I felt an orgasm building up so I didn't resist! I let him cum, finger and pull until I orgasmed and laid flat onto the bed, could no longer kneel.

I was so exhausted I couldn't move anymore, he still have not ejaculated. Seeing that I was orgasmed maxed out, he took advantage of the situation. He took his penis out of my vagina, held his one hand down on my back to hold me down, the other hand to spread my butt cheeks. Then I felt him put his penis head on my asshole opening and plunged it right in!

Nooooooo! Nooo please stop!! Noooo!!!!
He didn't care, he just kept on ramming my asshole even though I kept moaning no.., it was painful, but not as much as the fingering as there was some of his semen now. It was more pain than pleasure, and he rammed my asshole for at least 15 mins until he ejaculated inside, he kept commenting on how tight it is and moaning shok shok shok away. When he was done, he pulled it out and laid beside me..

Me, still laying face down totally exhausted, I asked him.

Why you rape my asshole?? I already let you fuck my vagina already!!! Why why why??? Very painful you know???

Sorry sorry, I became too horny. Sorry sorry,
I just kept quiet, not interested in his excuses any more, soon I passed out. It was already past midnight. When I woke up around two hours later, he was gone. The $70 in my purse was missing, so was my lime green g string, , but I decided to let it pass. I quickly ate the food, some of it, then took a really long shower, reflected on my actions. I felt guilty that I didn't feel much remorse or regret, that I was excited about the wildness that has just happened. Before I headed to bed, I noticed that my front door wasn't shut properly, I went over to close it and noticed that my opposite neighbours door was opened still. I didn't bother, shut my door and went straight to bed. The next morning, I informed my boss about my break up and requested for a weeks leave.

look like the neighbour is in for a ride :D

chubbybubbly
30-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Correct guess! But it's not his turn yet, second round with a mcdelivery man. ��

sp150
30-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Great story...just wanna ask...other than the names how much % of the story is true? The ons encounters yes but the process ermmm..

chubbybubbly
30-12-2012, 09:27 AM
My boss was very understanding and approved my leave, but he encouraged me to go for the company retreat in JB next week. I went back to bed and thought about the sex marathon with the malay delivery teen. I wondered if he was fired and also worried that he'll come back and haunt me for more, but that thought didn't feel too worrying, after all, I'm single now, I'm free to fuck whoever I want. It was in a way good for me at that time as it gave me distractions and not so much time to think about the failed relationship, i fell asleep and woke up in the noon, feeling hungry again. Reminded by last night's events, I decided to call for mcdelivery again, wondering if I would get another wild experience, maybe it might be the same guy again.

I took a quick shower and changed into something sexy, a purple nighty, lace around my breasts area, silk bottom that barely covers my butt, something like this but it was in bright purple.
http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/item/169/772/214/l_2UVb.jpg

and a bright yellow silk panties, http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5414178/il_fullxfull.310333182.jpg

i felt so excited and horny about what was going to happen. when the bell rang, I adjusted my nightie to mae sure that I showed as much cleavage as I could. When I opened the door,

Sunshine_apple
30-12-2012, 11:16 AM
When U opened the door......

Wat happen, tell us lah..... sis, so bad lor :p

anti
30-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Sis, your story is fantastic. It's good to hear a story from a sis. Keep it cuming.

whatissit
30-12-2012, 01:16 PM
knock knock...

McDelivery !!!

Alf1977
30-12-2012, 01:28 PM
If all mcdelivery's customer like sexy TS, think our mcdeliverlies will be delayed by hours ... Wow TS you so happening .. Think I want go be mcdelivery boy n request to work in yr area .. Think whoever mcdelivery staff open doors n see a women in sexy transparent lingerie, high chance is TS!!

Btw, what happen to yr fiancé?? Hope one day he will come back to witness your session with mcdelivery guy .. Make him angry and jealous you having a good time without him!!

bigmannow
30-12-2012, 03:32 PM
jus came back from toilet pccc break...

highlysex
30-12-2012, 03:32 PM
I took a quick shower and changed into something sexy, a purple nighty, lace around my breasts area, silk bottom that barely covers my butt, something like this but it was in bright purple.
http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/item/169/772/214/l_2UVb.jpg

and a bright yellow silk panties, http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5414178/il_fullxfull.310333182.jpg

i felt so excited and horny about what was going to happen. when the bell rang, I adjusted my nightie to mae sure that I showed as much cleavage as I could. When I opened the door,[/QUOTE]

Well the same mac delivery man appear and this time round you and him had another marathon fucking session , right ?

chubbybubbly
30-12-2012, 03:38 PM
it was a malay man again, but this one looked really really ugly, very skinny and he was rather sissy. He did stare at my body, but he didn't try any moves or commented on anything. i paid him quickly and he left. I ate my mcdonalds alone, feeling so stupid at what i had attempted to acheive, deciding i shouldn't do it again.

but after eating and stoning, watching meaningless TV, i decided to try again. I called for delivery and ordered some more food, without any intention to eat them. When the doorbell rang again, I opened the door, half expecting to be disappointed, there stood a middle aged Indian man,

'hi mcdelivery, sorry I'm late.'

highlysex
30-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Ok now it is an indian man , than ???

Userlim
30-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Sister; this is awesome, keep writing, just reading it gives me a very hard hard on! :)

TehGaDai
30-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Indian Cock is Huge right? TS, shiok shiok right? Huh!

chubbybubbly
30-12-2012, 04:29 PM
he was tall and looked about 40 years old, he had a bit of beer belly.

'huh? but you aren't late. come on in.' i replied him with a smile, rather satisfied with what I saw, and he was trying hard not to stare at my body and eye catching colour panties.

'sorry to keep you waiting, you must be really hungry' he said politely but with a hint of teasing.

'put the food on the table ok, thank you, i go get the money.' i turned around, walked to my purse on the coffee table and bend over to take the money,

'warh tolong' i heard him mumble.

'yes yes? you need anything? ' i immediately turn around and check on him.

'no no, nothing.' he quickly take his hand away from his crotch area, he was adjusting something.

i turned around and expose my butt to him once more.

' your husband not at home?' he asked.

i got my money, turned around and walked to him. 'how much is it? no he not at home. i' m not married' '$21. just give me 20 dollars can already.' he tried to be nice.

'no no cannot,' i passed him 22 dollars. 'you can keep the change. you look thirsty, i get you some water ok.'
'okay, thank you so much.' he replied , i walked into the kitchen.

'you are all alone at home?'

'yeah, why you ask?' and came out of the kitchen

'err no ah, nothing.' he said as he took the can of coke from me.

'what's wrong, please tell me.'
'just giving you some advice, if you one woman alone at home must be careful, don't wear so sexy, later you meet a bad delivery man he may rape you' he told me and then looked away shyly and drank the coke

i replied him casually, hoping to seduce him to rape me. hahah

when he heard what i said, he choked on the water and spilled some onto his shirt.

'oh dear, you are all wet! ' i exclaimed, here's my chance! 'wait, let me get some tissue. ' i quickly grabbed some and started to wipe his shirt, feeling his hard chests but soft belly. 'wait wait, don't move.'

TehGaDai
30-12-2012, 04:32 PM
TS, u r making me really 'hard now! Fast more updates! :p

Hardstick15by5
30-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Life stream sia. TS KEEP GOING! Damn steam

highlysex
30-12-2012, 04:42 PM
WLA TS your really really cock teaser lei :D
But i like it

My humble 2 points to you :p

TehGaDai
30-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Imagine TS accidentally brush her hand against the uncle crotch! Wah sey! Woohooo!

Alf1977
30-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Life is unfair...

When single unattached horny guys want to have sex, have to go GL spend at least 50bucks for a session.

When single unattached horny women want to have sex, they can dress transparent lingerie and order mcdelivery to seduce guys!!! Pay for food and get free sex..

TS you save some money la, just order a $1.50 sundae next time plus 3.50 delivery fee, you pay $5 only .. Can call a few times a day until u find the delivery guy to yr liking ..

You really a cock teaser!!! I love

Hardstick15by5
30-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Any updates? Sunday night, busy out or at home enjoying delivery? Haha

highlysex
30-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Ts having another Marathon now

chubbybubbly
31-12-2012, 02:38 PM
'it's ok! sorry sorry i wet your floor.' he said as he took some tissue from the table and squat down to help me wipe my floor. I immediately squat down too and wipe with him, he was staring at my breasts, i realised that i was showing more cleavage.

i'm so sorry,

no it's ok don't worry.

can i ask you something?

yes

why you say rape then rape lo? you kena raped before?

noooooo….

then why you say so?

'aiya, nobody will rape me, i'm so ugly and fat. you see, you didn't rape me too!' i tempted him.

'hahah, luckily i'm not drunk. if i am drunk i don't know. don't think can control myself.'

we both got up after wiping the floor. he remained quiet, i was hoping he would make a move. i decided that i had to make mine.

If you don't mind, take off your shirt and pants, I help you wash it off, very quick dont worry, I know you have other orders to deliver.

Oh not really, but it's ok, don't want to trouble you. Just a bit only

Aiyo look for yourself, it's one big patch! Later ants will bite you!

Haha, really its ok, I'm shy la.

'Oh, ok. You go into my bedroom and take off your then pass me, I'll wash it in the kitchen, you can wait in the bedroom for me, won't be take long. ' when he heard that, he was shocked, but didn't refuse. I led him to my bedroom, he went in and I closed the door for him, then he opened it and stick his shirt out with his hand from behind the door. Wondering why he was so shy, after that he closed the door, then he handed over his pants. The thought of a sexy man in near naked in my bedroom felt so thrilling, I quickly hand rinsed the parts if his shirt that were stained with coke and hung it to dry, then I inspected his pants, found some white sticky stuff below the zip area, i smelled his pants, it was semen. heh he must have leaked so much semen that it stained through his underwear and stained the pants. I briefly washed it and quickly put it up to hang to dry, i was more interested with what was waiting for me in the room. heh

I walked to wards my bedroom, not knowing what was going to happen when I open the door, a part of me fantasised him lying on my bed naked, titanic style..

When I opened the door, I was surprised at what I saw!

acidicavex
31-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Hmm will u be ending the yr 2012 with a bang?? :D story I mean lol

highlysex
31-12-2012, 03:03 PM
sis is this your cliff hanger for 2012 ?

freeneasy168
31-12-2012, 03:14 PM
hi sis u saw him sucking his own dick :D

Hardstick15by5
31-12-2012, 05:10 PM
he fell asleep on you bed and you go take out his brief and suck for him to wake him up!

chubbybubbly
31-12-2012, 10:40 PM
I opened the door gently and saw his back, he was facing my cupboard and looking through my drawer

'What are you doing???'

He was shocked and turned around with the guilt look, I noted that my panties drawer was opened and looked very ransacked. How ever I saw something that was more sticking out than everything else, one of my fuchsia color satin panties was hanging on his penis. I couldn't see how long his penis was, but from the way my panties was hanging on it, it looked average in length, I noticed that my panties had wet stains on it too!

He stood there dumbfounded, stunned and lost for words.

'What's wrong? Why are you playing with my panties? And why are you naked?' I asked him in a calming and non threatening voice.

'Sorry, I'm naked because I didn't wear underwear..' He explained himself after taking a deep breath, 'I took your panties because I was looking for something to wear, didn't want you to see me naked'

Then why is my panties hanging there? And it's so wet!

He looked down, embarrassed and didn't know what to say.' Please don't complain me.' He pleaded.

'Ok I won't, please tell me what happened.'

'Okay, I didn't want to take off my shirt and pants in front of you because I wasn't wearing underwear. So when I was in your room, I opened your closets to look for anything to wear so you won't see me naked.'

'Okay, but why is my panties hanging on your penis, and it's so wet!' I walked to him and took it off his penis to check on it, revealing his penis. It wasn't average, it was long, at least 6.5 inches long! He wasn't circumcised, but part of his penis head was protruding out of his penis foreskin, but it was only about 3.5 cm wide, looked like a laboratory boiling tube.

He looked down and just stared on the floor, 'please don't complain me, I'm a men after all. When I saw your panties all so sexy and hot, I couldn't control myself. Felt very high. My wife don't let me have sex with her anymore, so I couldn't control myself.' He looked up at me with a genuine sorry look, 'please don't complain me, I really need my job'

I felt sorry for him too. 'it's okay, I understand how you feel, don''t worry i won't complain about you.'

'see I told you, you must be careful when you live alone, don't wear so sexy, later meet a creep like me you can't defend yourself and get raped.' he told me thankfully.

'haha, no la. nobody will want to rape me' I replied him cheekily, 'you also didn't rape me.'

'I controlled myself ok. honestly, when you opened the door, there was a temptation to want to have sex with you' he said daringly.

'haha, don't need to bluff me ok, I know you are trying to make me feel better.' i gave him a chance to make a move

'no i mean it!' he quickly reasoned. 'if i never hold myself back, i confirm rape you already' he paused and then asked. 'can i?'

'can you what?'

'……….. can I have sex with you?'

'haha! are you so sex deprived that you want to have sex with an ugly woman like me?'

'no no it's not that, i find you really hot and sexy. '

'aiyo don't need to bluff me la, i know how frustrated you must feel when your wife don't let you fuck her.' i started speaking with more vulgarities, hoping to get him turned on and want to start having sex.

'so can you help me?' he spoke softly,

'harh? cannot la.' i decided to stall him a little and play hard to get.'

'okay nevermind.' he said sadly. he gave up so easily? maybe i should say something.

'then can I see you naked?' he tried his luck again.

'why????' i was rather shocked at his question.

'because you saw me naked already, must be fair right? let me see you naked ok?' he said pleadingly. 'it's been so long since I saw some a naked woman'

finally, he's making his move… I looked at him, at his pleading eyes. 'you sure about this? what if you wife find out?'

'haha! if you don't tell anyone, I don't tell, she will never know.' he gave me the assuring look.

i stood still for awhile, sighed a bit and looked at him 'okay, you promise your wife will never know right?''
'yes of course..' he looked at me, excitement beaming from his eyes.

'okay…' i replied softly. then i looked down, took off my nighty top. he stared at me as I did so. 'wow. your breasts are so big!'

'see enough already?' i asked him.

'wait, you still have your panties on. can take it off?' he argued.

'okay okay.' i took off my panties and held it in my hand.

'wow you shave?'

'nope, wax'

'can you turn around and let me see your beautiful butt?'

I turned around and showed it to him.

'wooooowww…..' he remarked and I heard him panting loudly. 'can I please fuck you?'

HAPPY NEW 2013 EVERYONE!

Poobor
31-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Haha, nice story. :)

You had make all the man wanted to be the delivery guys. However, it is true that delivery man do had some delicious encounter. I still remember when I was young working as a pizza delivery, n deliver to a condo where the gal that answer the door is so sexy, wearing pajamas n braless. The best part is she purposely drop her money and she bend down to reveal her assets. But too bad she is not as daring as you are n I'm too young or else I may have a field report to write. :D

highlysex
31-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Happy new year everyone, ts dun stop Cumming :D

Proto
31-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Continue t stories babe

TehGaDai
01-01-2013, 03:10 AM
Grab that SEXY butt and...!!! Harder!!!!!!

Spermyking
01-01-2013, 03:35 AM
great story!!!!!!!

kohwj
01-01-2013, 03:26 PM
cant wait to know what happens next. :D

airforcegurl
01-01-2013, 03:55 PM
really amusing...... good effort :p

Alf1977
01-01-2013, 07:35 PM
TS, please update more for the new year... Or are u busy ordering mcdelivery??

Hey u know nowadays, mcdelivery also got china men...Ang Mo, Malay, Indian, ...camping for more ..

chubbybubbly
01-01-2013, 08:20 PM
'don't want la, you are married.' then, his breathing grew louder and louder, he was walking closer to me, then i felt his penis head touch my butt crack, 'please let me fuck you, i'm so horny right now, i don't think i can control!' he then hugged me from behind, I felt the full length of his penis aligned onto my butt crack, his hands grabbed my breasts from behind and started squeezing on them, he started kissing me on my neck 'please let me fuck you, I can't control myself anymore.'

"arhhhhhhh' i moaned, I felt him licking my neck and him pleasuring my nipples, he was already humping his full erected penis on my butt, he kept on squeezing my breasts and nipples 'arrrhhhhhh' i moaned some more, he then pushed me to walk forward slightly until we were near the window, he pushed me closer to it and i used both my hands to press agains the window for support. he used one hands to hold his penis to guide it and positioned it at the opening of my vagina hole and without hesitation, he pushed his penis all the way into my vagina. 'ARHHHHHH!' i moaned out screaming as I felt the full length of his penis. he started to push his penis in and out of my vagina and fucked me doggy style rapidly. 'arh arh arh arh' i moaned like mad as he drilled my vagina repeatedly, he was moaning loudly himself too, after another 5 more minutes he gave one very loud moan and I felt warm liquid bursting inside my vagina..

'arhhhhhh….. arhhhhhhh….' he moaned a few times before he pulled out his penis, some of his semen spilled on to the floor. I has still holding myself up by the window, still feeling horny but panting. I turned around and look at him. he was sitting on my bed and panting, then he looked at me and say. 'your body damn power, can I go one more round?'

I was glad he said that, but the goody goody in me made me stay quiet. he walked over and carried me up, threw me on my bed and spread my legs wide. 'what you doing?'
'sorry, i haven't fuck for so long,' he said and he plunged his penis into my vagina, ' and this feel sooooooo gooood… arhhhh arhhhhh arhhhhh…' and he started to fuck me missionary style..

'warhhhhh warh warh warh warh warh.' i couldn't hold myself back and moaned out loud. jhe was sucking on my breasts and grabbing the other one while he fucked my vagina, then he leaned upwards and just watched me as he fucked me in that missionary position.

'what you looking at?' I asked him.

LovePotion
01-01-2013, 09:44 PM
very drama.... keep it up waiting for more

highlysex
01-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Ya sis i oso want to know what is he looking ?

francined69
01-01-2013, 09:58 PM
i'm hooked on your story sis!

digicert
02-01-2013, 12:19 AM
more! more!

have6wme
02-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Don't stop! Carry on... I also want to rape u!

acidicavex
02-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Wooo nice update!!! Really a 2013 opening bang.

kohwj
02-01-2013, 10:30 AM
great installment to the new year! i also want to know what is he looking at. :D

whatissit
02-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Buay tahan already.. I want to go do mcdelivery man already. .

chubbybubbly
02-01-2013, 07:50 PM
'heheh, your breasts so big, shake so much. and your sex face so horny.'

then he continued to fuck me until he was going to ejaculate, he quickly pulled out his penis from my vagina and masturbated it with his own hand.

'what you doing?' i asked him as I panted heavily, the feeling of being in the middle of an orgasm.

he didn't reply, and just watched me as he masturbated his penis right in front of me, i stared at him at what he was doing, pumping his penis heavily. then he shut his eyes and went 'ARHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' he ejaculated and his semen shot all over my body and some on to my face, hot warm semen.

'ARHHHHHH….' he then got off the bed and pulled me up, held my head with one hand, his penis in the other and then he connected his penis with my mouth. 'help me suck the rest of my semen out please!'

'what? you have already shot!'

'yeah i know, still got some more semen, help me suck them all out please' and then he stuffed his penis into my mouth. 'suck and lick for me please, i have not had a blow job for so many years! give me a good suck! ARrhhhhhhh! that's it!' I pitied him so much that I decided to give him a good blowjob I just kept on sucking out all the remaining semen that he had left. 'ARHHHHHH!!!!' hearing him moan made me feel so satisfied.

chubbybubbly
02-01-2013, 07:59 PM
After that, he quickly put on his clothes and told me he had to leave before he loses his job. he kept thanking me and told me that I helped him a lot. i just kept silent and asked him to take the food with him. He left in a hurry. I went back to sleep reflecting on what I've done, with no guilt once more.

After he left, i went back to bed. I realised that I have just had sex with 3 different strangers men in the past 3 days, 2 of whom I don't even know their names, and Cedrick could be a fake name given the way he didn't bother to call me back. I slept until it was evening time and woke up feeling very uneasy. Forgot that his semen had dried up on my body and face, felt itchy and uneasy all over, I went to take a shower, a really long one and let the water just run down my body, when i was finally soaping my skin, I heard the doorbell ringing patiently.

I quickly rinsed away the soap, wrap the towel around my body and went to answer the door, it was already 8 plus pm, I wonder who is it, maybe it's the mcdelivery boy, or the Indian boy coming back for more.

When I opened the door, I was surprised to find another Indian man instead, he looked older than the previous man, maybe late forties or even early fifties. He was in a plain t shirt and black pants, he looked very familiar

'Hi, thank you for the lunch.'

francined69
02-01-2013, 08:08 PM
wow i wonder who is no.4 now ;)

security guard?

Alf1977
02-01-2013, 08:15 PM
TS, your story like hot drama telecast on tv .. Only 1 to 2 episodes per day .. And always pause at the most exciting part...

You really good writer, can imagine what is going on .. Very detailed description... Wow Indian man again!!! And he is familiar??? Wonder who is he??? Looking forward to next episode ...

Btw, TS you are Chinese right?

have6wme
03-01-2013, 01:04 AM
I think so! Security guard come to thanks her and give her a fuck as return for her kindness.

pussy4ever
03-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Hello sista, sorry bout your ex but I tried PM you but your inbox kinda full.

Alf1977
03-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Haha TS's inbox is full!! Will we get to enjoy steamy stories with you and fellow SBF brothers?

Where is TS? Pls continue your sexciting stories ...

Camping here with popcorn :)

chubbybubbly
03-01-2013, 07:37 PM
He said politely with a smile, eyes looking up and down seeing my body wrapped in a thin and small towel, must have been a handsome man in his days, even though he has put on some weight and grown chubby, he's still got some of the handsome looks.

'Harh? What lunch?? Who are you?'

You don't recognize me? I'm your security guard! I always wave at you!

Oh yeah! Found you familiar. Yes what do you need?

Just wanted to thank you for the lunch!

What lunch? You sure you got the right person??

Yes of course! You so pretty I sure remember you. Lunch is the McDonald's.

Harh? What McDonald's, I didn't give you anything..

Oh, the Indian delivery man passed it to me, he told me you bought it for me.

Oh dear! What did he do?!? Awkward moment! 'Oh that!' I pretended, 'I forgot sorry, you're most welcome.' I replied him and smiled, feeling cold as I've not dried myself properly, I noticed that he had been staring at my breasts. I checked them and realised how thin the towel was, and it was wet, it was so see through! My nipples were erected because of the coldness and he could see everything! I quickly folded my arms and said, 'so is there anything else you need? I'm kind of busy now.'

Oh are you with someone now?

No no

'Okay. Can I use your toilet? Very urgent.' He said.

Since he was polite enough to come all the way up to thank me, I decided to let him use my bathroom.

Ok, come in, it's over there, and I signalled him the direction. He took off his shoes and came in, went in and closed the door. I realised how exposed I was, towel so thin and see through, it wasn't very long either, barely covering my crotch area. I wanted to put on some clothes, but I still had some soap on my body! Then suddenly, I heard he scream.' Arhhhh!!'

I quickly knocked on the door, 'are you ok? What happened??'

'Help, my leg cramp! I can't get up!' He shouted from inside.

I tried opening the door, he didn't lock it, when I went in, he was lying on the floor beside the toilet bowl without his pants or underwear, they were hung in the pole. I could see his penis in plain sight! It was so black and big, and it wasn't even erected yet! It was like 12cm long and 4cm wide.

'Im so sorry, can you help me up?' He pleaded.

pussy4ever
03-01-2013, 08:56 PM
apologies, and looking forward to your stories...

acidicavex
04-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Wow 1st angmo -> 2 malay -> now indian.... -> got chinese bo?? :p

carriers
04-01-2013, 09:36 PM
cheeky indian man, hehe

chubbybubbly
05-01-2013, 08:26 AM
'Oh dear Are you hurt?' I hurried over to help him, bent down and tried to pull him up. During this process, my towel gave way slightly and slipped down to reveal half cup of my breasts. I quickly readjust, then I saw his penis move, saw it thicken and rose upright slowly. He was slowly erecting! It was even bigger now at least 16 cm and 5 cm wide. I tried pulling him up but he was too heavy.

I'm so sorry, I'm very heavy.

Don't worry, I'll try something else.

I squat down beside him, out his arm around my shoulder and held him by his waist. 'Count of three ok? One, two, THREE!' And we worked together I pulled him to his feet.

'OHHHHHHHH!!!'

I screamed because my towel came of completely, and I couldn't grab it because I was supporting him, he was leaning very heavily onto me!

'Oh no!' He exclaimed too as he tried to grab the towel and cover me with it. But in that process, he quickly grabbed it and cupped it onto my breasts and we both lost balance until i stepped backed and leaned against the wall.now he was facing me instead, one hand pressed on my breast and the other still behind my shoulder. Then he started to move closer to me!

'Arhhhh, what are you doing?' I moaned as I felt his penis head penetrate my clitoris.

'Leg cramp, can't stand straight.' He leaned in further more, grinding my clitoris once more.

'Arhhhhhh' I breathing got heavier, I stared at him, he looked back at me too.

'Are you ok? Did I hurt you?'

No

'You are very sexy and beautiful you know?' He said and he moved his hand to stroke my hair behind my ears.

Thank you, are you feeling better already?

'Yes. Can I make love to you?' He said and he started to touch my ear sensually and he pushed his penis to grind my clitoris more.

'Arhhh, what do you mean???' I replied, feeling my resistance giving way already. '

'I know you let the two delivery men fuck you' he said in such a calming voice, and he started to grind his penis more, and he was squeezing my breasts now.

'How do you know all this?? He told you?? Arhhhh..'

He leaned in and whispered into my ears,'I'm the security guard remember? I know how long they went into your house, I can see from my post. And I saw how hard you fucked that Ang moh man in your car. You were so super hot, I can't hold back anymore. ' he started licking my ears.

'Arhhhhh... Nooo please stop...' I pleaded

freeneasy168
05-01-2013, 11:02 AM
camping here :D

whatissit
05-01-2013, 11:25 AM
More more more...:D

Venom7
05-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Woooo making mi super hard on

chubbybubbly
06-01-2013, 02:03 PM
'Is mine cock bigger than their cocks?'

I didn't answer.

'Quick tell me, is it bigger than theirs?' He other hand went down and held his penis and he shaft it into my vagina..

'ARHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh my gosh!' I desperately tried to catch my breath, his was so thick and long! Longer than cedricks, thicker than the previous Indian delivery.

He threw my towel away and started squeezing both my breasts. 'So is my cock bigger?' He said, and then he pushed more of his penis into my vagina.

'arhhhhhhhhhh! Yes yes it is! It's bigger than theirs!'

I knew it. You like it?

How come you are so confident???

'Because I've fucked so many women before, first time fucking one from this condo. This afternoon he only fucked you for half hour, I will fuck you time tens longer and ten times harder ok, you just enjoy.' He lift me up by my thighs and ponned me against the wall, he started to suck on my breasts.

'Arghhhhhh! You are good!!!' With me pinned against the wall, I could feel his penis in my vagina like its in missionary style. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer to my breasts as he licked. He started to pump his penis slowly in my vagina, slowly increasing his pace until he was pumping my vagina at full pace. I let like my vagina was going to tear wide open by his long and huge penis, his penis went deeper than I ever felt. I could fee myself orgasming already, my juices already seeping out to lubricate his huge penis in my vagina. Making the movement so smooth and so enjoyable, he pumped me for at least ten more minutes and I orgasmed and grab him.

'Arhhhhhhh... You are good... You are so good.....'

'You come already baby? I let you down now.' And he let go of my thigh slowly, I was word wondering how he had so much strength for someone his age, and someone after a cramp.

He pulled out his penis and I saw it, his foreskin has a lady been retracted from the penetration, his penis head looks like it was going to explode.

'You still haven't ejaculate yet??' I asked him

'Me? No, old man already, need a lot More action than can shoot. Haha that's why can fuck you many more times. Ready for round two?' He said and he guided me to the shower area. He Took off his shirt, tossed it aside and turned on the shower, he pulled me into the shower, pinned me against the wall and lifted one of my legs up and held it there. The cold water was trickling down my head and my body, it was hard for me to keep my eyes open, It mad my nipples so hard. He leaned close to me, 'ready for second round baby? I'm going to fuck you until you cum again.'

And he pushed his penis in again, 'warrrrhhhh!!!' The feeling felt so different, his penis had turned cold from the shower water, it was like having an ice Popsicle inside my vagina. He started fucking me hard, every now and then adjusting my leg higher so he could go deeper. He just kept fucking me and just stared at my face.

'What you looking at????'

'Your sex face, so horny. Enjoying baby?' He started to fuck harder, I wanted him to suck on my nipples so I tried to pull his head down, but he just pinned my hand onto the wall and continue fucking me hard. "Pah pah pah pah pah" the sounds of his skin hitting on mine. I think we fucked in that position for ten minutes,

then he said. 'Come baby, lets change. Turn around now, put your hands in the wall.'

'Harhhh. Harhhh' I was trying to catch my breath, 'you think you are a policeman?'

freeneasy168
06-01-2013, 04:33 PM
great writing i have become a great fan of yours. Awaiting for next episode:D

francined69
06-01-2013, 05:21 PM
we have 10 rounds to go and we are only at round 2 :D

kohwj
06-01-2013, 11:07 PM
damn erotic especially from a female pov.

natsuki
06-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Sis, ur story got my horns growing... keep it going baby! ^^

chubbybubbly
07-01-2013, 10:25 AM
'Haha no larh, I just want to fuck you doggy u til you come.' He laughed. ' ok I shall be policeman, now I want you to spread your legs wide.' He then put his fingers in between my legs and gave me a few pats on my butt. 'Okay I'm going to body search you now.' He then started fingering me' 

'Arhhh what you doing??'

' just checking if you have anything inside your pussy.' He said cheekily, 'yes you have a lot of juice inside,  you need more.'

He pushed his cock in and started to doggy fuck me. This different position felt so different with his thicker penis. Felt soooo good! 

'Warh.. Warhhhh.. Warhhhhh.... WARHHHHHH!!!!' I moaned out loud as he just pounded away. He just kept on fucking and fucking doggy, non stop differing pace, just kept going for a good 15 minutes. Then, I felt a totally new sensation, he put his cold finger into my asshole and he started fingering away, it wasn't as painful as before as his fingers were wet And its smaller than the Malay teen's penis. I got fucked both ways until I orgasmed

acidicavex
07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Just get better and better.........

highlysex
07-01-2013, 03:27 PM
WLA cannot tahan la sis your story power sia !
Pls keep CUMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!

luks
07-01-2013, 05:45 PM
just pcc while reading your story....camping for more

brobert64
09-01-2013, 12:15 AM
TS more pleasezzz

shark89
09-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Wow. A true story? Really admire those guys who were given the chance to bonk TS. :)

freeneasy168
09-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Some guys got all the luck :cool:

Jtjan
09-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Life is unfair...

When single unattached horny guys want to have sex, have to go GL spend at least 50bucks for a session.

When single unattached horny women want to have sex, they can dress transparent lingerie and order mcdelivery to seduce guys!!! Pay for food and get free sex..

TS you save some money la, just order a $1.50 sundae next time plus 3.50 delivery fee, you pay $5 only .. Can call a few times a day until u find the delivery guy to yr liking ..

You really a cock teaser!!! I love

Alf, actually u r wrong.
TS shd simply go hang out at any discos on ladies' nite. If she is even average, she will have plenty men to choose from. And she gets drinks free!

But I gotta commend TS for this story. Though it's unlikely to be true but the fact that it's dirty, filthy sex... It's such a turn-on!

Kudos to TS for this story!

chubbybubbly
09-01-2013, 08:12 PM
I was so exhausted, and I just squat down on the floor to catch my breath.

'Good ah baby, now you have enjoyed, help uncle enjoy now.' He pulled my hair gently and faced my face towards his penis. 'Come suck for me' then he pressed his penis onto my lips and into my mouth

'Mmmmmmm let me rest, wait wait..' I tried to mouth out the words.

'Okay, come' he pulled my hand and sat me on the toilet bowl, 'now suck' he pushed his penis into my mouth once more impatiently and started to fuck my mouth. 'Lick more leh' I was so tired I was barely doing anything, but being the pro that he is, he tickled my ears to arouse me once more. I couldn't hold back, started to suck and lick like no tomorrow, at the same time he was beginning to fuck my mouth, slowly pushing more of his penis in every time, it didn't feel comfortable and I felt abit like throwing up ray time his lens head goes deeper in. At one point I couldn't take anymore, he grabbed my hair, arched me head back and pushed his entire cock in and helped me there, I felt gagged and almost threw up!

'ARHHHHHHHHH' he moaned out loud, that was when i felt hot liquid go down my throat, one huge gush of it, he quickly pulled his penis out of my semen filled mouth and continued masturbating his penis with his own hands, a few more times then. 'Arh!' He shot one whole stream of hot semen onto my face and breasts. Then he pushed his penis into my mouth again, 'suckout the rest and swallow.' The feeling of his semen flowing down my face and breasts made me felt like a loose slut, I did according to hpwhat he ordered and sucked him dry.

He was a gentleman, he showered me clean, himself took and dried me with a towel. Then , he carried me to my bed and laid me down gently, he spread my legs and started to kiss around my crotch area, tempting me, arousing me, making me yearn for him to start licking my vagina.

What you doing??!?

'I'm going to eat your pussy, lay back and enjoy while I recharge, then I can fuck you for the rest of the night. ' he started to lick my clitoris with his cold tongue..

'Awwwwwhhhhh..... Awhhhhhhh awwwwhhhh awhhhhh.' I couldn't hold back. He went on and on, licking like no tomorrow for twenty minutes! Then he said, ' ok baby, I got feeling already.' He climbed above me in the alternate position, 'come let's do 69'

'Whats that?'

'Just hold my cock and suck, I'm going to suck your pussy' we pleasured each other for almost half hour, in the middle. He flipped me over so I was on to of him, continuing with the 69 sucking.

'Hey get up, stop sucking my cock, time for you to continue to be fucked.' He readjusted until he was sitting up, back against the wall, I was squatting down, hovering above his penis, he guided me down as his penis went right into my expanded vagina, then I spread my legs straight and he started to move his hips and fuck me in this reverse cowgirl position. He cupped my breasts and squeezed my nipples. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fucking, occasionally eyes fluttering to see my bedroom ceiling, remember those boring times with Eric, and how much better this feels. After a good 20 minutes, 'ok let's change, slowly turn around, you can feel my cock inside you, don't break it. Be careful.' He supported me as I felt his penis rotate inside my vagina, 'arhhhhhhh... ' now we were face to face, I grabbed him and French him, feeling so horny, I licked his nipples too while he pinched on mine and moved his hips to fuck me cowgirl. We fucked like this until I orgasmed one more time, a very long orgasm that lasted a few minutes. Then I removed myself from him and laid beside him.

'Wow your penis is so wet, you ejaculated already?'

chubbybubbly
09-01-2013, 08:13 PM
No

Then why so much semen?

'No dear, it's not mine. The juice is yours.' He scooped some up with his fingers, looked at me and licked it. ' taste so sweet. I want some more,' and he went down and continue sucking my vagina, sucking out all the juice I had orgasmed out. I felt another orgasm building up and soon ejaculated a mini stream onto him.

'Squirter, i pleasured you until you squirt. First time? Happy?'

'Yes yes.. Very happy' I replied weakly from the exhausting orgasms.

'Now my turn to be happy!' He spread my legs and fucked me missionary, I was too tired and fell asleep. He just kept fucking my vagina, ramming as hard as he can, it was his second round and it was harder for him to come, plus I wasn't moaning too much. He fucked me in that positioned for almost one hour until he deposited all his semen inside my vagina, and the second stream all over my body.

kohwj
09-01-2013, 10:21 PM
TS get so many cocks, all fuck RAW?

freeneasy168
10-01-2013, 09:00 AM
salute the Quenn of RAW :cool:

hotguy2406
10-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Hi T'S u still fucking around with stanger

chubbybubbly
10-01-2013, 08:52 PM
I woke up the next morning, sticky all over, one huge patch of semen stain on my bedsheet where my butt laid.

I found a note he left, saying 'thanks for last night, you are a great fuck, if you get pregnant please abort. I took the money in your purse as payment for my good fuck service. Don't worry you Won't see me again. Take care.'

I checked the rest of the house, he didn't take anything else. I went back to sleep feeling stupid but satisfied..

Around noon time, I got hungry and decided to drive out to buy some lunch. I decided that I needed a break from random delivery guys.

I entered the lift when I heard, "hold that please, ' I quickly the open button, he dashed right in.

'Sorry for that, thank you' he said.

'You're welcome'

'Im Steve by the way, I live opposite.' He was my neighbour, he wasn't local, had those Mexican looks.

'Oh yes, hi hi.'

'So you had fun again last night?' He asked me in a nervous tone.

I was astounded by his question, what did he mean by that??

'Huh?? What did you say?' I asked him with the confused and frustrated tone.

"DING" the elevator door opened and an old couple came in. We both kept quiet and looked away, I got to thinking, he must know about my sexual inter courses with the delivery boy and the security guard, why else would he say AGAIN.

I felt so embarrassed, when the elevator reached the lobby, I immediately walked out quickly and went straight for my car. I waited awhile before I started to drive as I wanted to avoid that annoying neighbour of mine. When I drove out of the condo, I kept a look out for the security guard but he was nowhere to be found.

I drove past the guard post, just as i was about to turn out of the gate, someone knocked on my car window.

'knock knock' i turned and saw that it was that Steve neighbour, he opened the door and got in immediately.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I screamed at him as he got in.

Alf1977
10-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Oh my god.. The neighbour must be buay tahan every time heard TS's sexy moans ... Plus last night, must be super loud ...

TS, think sooner or later you going to conquer all the horny guys in your condo .. Haha

Pls continue your story ... SooooOOOO STEAMY!!!

Hardstick15by5
11-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Please don't tell me you two fucked in the car in broad daylight. Or best? Kena raped, your version of 'rape'

easyeasy
11-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Ts. I dun know what to say. U r on a string of bad fortune. Your bf betray u. U were technically being coerce to have sex by undesireable men and being robbed at the same time as well

chubbybubbly
12-01-2013, 09:24 PM
'Hey I don't mean any harm, just let me explain myself ok? I hate to let you misunderstand my good intentions.' He explained desperately.

'GET OUT!!! oh my gosh! what's wrong with you!!' i screamed at him.

HONK HONK! I checked the mirror and there were 2 cars waiting behind me.

'Please get down now! I need to drive off.'

'please let me explain, I will only take a few minutes.' he pleaded sadly.

URGH!! I quickly drove out as the cars behind me just honked away nosily, I parked up by the side of the road.

'what do you want? get out of my car now! i'm calling the police.'

'just let me explain will you? I didn't mean to be rude this morning. I was just trying to break the ice with you.'

So what do you mean by i had fun again last night?

Oh I was watching TV and I saw a man going into your house, he came out a few hours later.

so you just assumed I had sex with him???

No i didn't say that and I didn't mean that…….

Then why did you say again?

The night before, the mcdonalds guy went in for a long time too.

So you just assume once more?

No, i'm not assuming anything, I heard your screams……

WHAT?!?!?

I'm sorry but I don't think you closed the door properly those two nights. I could hear you clearly from my place. no kidding.

'oh my gosh…' i thought to myself. I didn't reply him.

so you were having sex with them, weren't you?

It's none of your business.

I know that. I'm not trying to meddle with your life, but I know about your break up ok.

How do you?

I saw you throw him out… I saw him bring the woman home that day too. I felt so angry for you and wanted to tell you as you were going into your house, but I saw you unbuttoning yourself, so I thought you knew and you were going to join in…

JOIN IN?!?!?

yes….. like a threesome? i'm sorry, i guessed wrong.

I didn't know what to say and just kept quiet.

Look, my point isn't to be here to criticise you, I know you are down and hurt, but I just want to remind you not to just do it with any guy, those guys could have sexual diseases you know.. did you make sure that they used a condom?

i kept quiet..

please tell me, I'm trying to help you here.

I shook my head.

It's okay, they don't look like seasoned fuckers, don't think they fuck so freely that they get those too, but we should probably bring you to the doctor's just to be safe ok?

I didn't answer him, looked out of the car and kept quiet.

are you ok? you're awfully quiet, did I say something wrong again? i'm just showing concern to you as a neighbour.

yes i'm fine. thank you…

there's nothing wrong with what you are doing ok. you're pretty hot, any man would want to fuck you hard, but you must be careful who you fuck with. sometimes you may just meet a lunatic who might rob you, or even hurt you. just looking out for you.

thank you.. For being so protective.

You're most welcomed! Are you headed anywhere now?

Yes, I'm going to get some lunch.

If its not too intrusive, do you mind my company? I need a bite too.

I hesitated but I guess I could use the company. 'Where to?'

Androgynous
13-01-2013, 12:28 AM
so many men, so little time. wondering what is coming next

chubbybubbly
13-01-2013, 05:30 PM
We went out for lunch and he was a nice gentleman, found out his real race was Latino American, he was here for a work contract and he was leaving Singapore in less than 2 weeks clearing leave now so he was always at home watching tv, somehow he always knew what was happening on my side. We really hit it off, talking about work related stuff, hobbies and interests, until .........

'So how did it all happen?'

What do you mean?

You and the first mcdelivery boy. I mean even though its kind of not good for you, it was still kind of cool, like a fantasy. Is it because of the break up? Then you decide to seduce him?

What do you mean by I seduced him??

Oh, I saw you open the door in those sexy lingerie, wasn't that on purpose?

No it wasn't! I was waiting for someone else..

Someone else? Who? Your ex???

No of course not! Just this guy I met at the bar...

You gave a random guy at your bar your address?

Noooo. He bought me drinks and drove me back because I was drunk.

Oh, so did you and him?

I didn't reply him and looked away. He went on and on saying how unsafe it was to let some random guy know my address, and how I'll never hear from Cedrick again.. He went on and on and I got so bored and switched off. Then he asked me to tell him about the other sexual intercourses, which I quickly did, reluctantly at first but it was a more interesting topic than his advices, and also as I told them to someone else, I felt quite naughty doing it, watching his face make the uncomfortable look and how he started to keep moving his legs.

So you just let all those men fucked you?? Lucky bastards

It just happened ok, I didn't exactly plan all of it.

Yes, please plan in the future, a pretty and hot woman like you should chose your own gentlemen to have sex with ok.

Okay.

'Well in that case, can I have sex with you now?' He asked nervously

'What? No of course not!'

'But I'm not some random guy! I have been dreaming about it ever since I first met you 2 years ago. '

'Are you serious?? Two years ago??'

'Yes of course, I saw you swimming in that blue bikini. I've been fantasising about you ever since. Hoping you would one day come home drunk and knock on my doorstep wrongly instead. '

'Oh that bikini.' I've not worn it in years, he is really telling the truth. I felt rather touched.

'Please give me a chance alright? I'll be leaving in two weeks! Please don't let me have the regret of never having that chance to make sweet love to you.' He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I hesitated, thought about it for awhile before nodding my head. He almost jumped up and called for the bill, he went to the counter to pay it hurriedly. 'Lets go!'

'Your place or mine?' I asked him, remembering how dirty my bed sheets were still.

'No way, I can't wait that long. My boxers are already soaking wet with my pre come'

'Then??? A nearby hotel?'

How about.... Right here?

In front of everyone????

'No of course not, follow me'

chubbybubbly
13-01-2013, 05:31 PM
I have a question. How come my points keep increasing? And I have power 1.

francined69
13-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I have a question. How come my points keep increasing? And I have power 1.

Power = 1 means it is your 1st year in this forum. The longer you are with the forum the power will increase accordingly.

If you were to give points to others, they will only receive 1 point from you. Points are given by fellow samsters who enjoy your contributions.

13-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Why I 2 years here still power 0?

kpteoh84
13-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Why I 2 years here still power 0?

I spend 6 year in here and I still got nothing. :(

francined69
13-01-2013, 08:20 PM
I spend 6 year in here and I still got nothing. :(

wow i can't answer that. can others help?

freeneasy168
14-01-2013, 12:03 AM
look it up at the FAQ, the adminstrator is the one who give the power n not by the period u joined:)

frostiee
14-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Your points have to be of a certain level; i think 30 or 40 points before you will have power.

Contribute more and the samster here will up your point

chubbybubbly
14-01-2013, 08:32 PM
he grabbed my hand and led me quickly to a secluded corner, and we went into a fire escape staircase in the shopping Center. He checked up and down before turning around and pulled me into his chests and started to kiss me.

'Not here!!' I tried to push him away, was so worried of being caught by the police.

'Worry not, I've tried it here several times, this place is safe' he pulled me down two flights of stairs and stopped there. He quickly unzipped his jeans and whipped out his penis. It was circumcised, but it was white and pinkish in colour. It was average, around 14cm long and 4 cm wide.

'See for yourself, look what you've done to me, please help me finish what you started.'

He walked up two steps and turned towards me, his penis right in my face. 'Ive been dreaming of this. Suck it baby.' He looked down at me with pleading eyes. 'Ive waited for this for two years'

Feeling sweet after hearing what he said, his pleading eyes so endearing, I decided to give him a blowjob to remember before he flies away. I took his penis with one hand and brought it lower to my mouth. I looked at his penis head, it was pinkish and the same size as his tube part, I began to kiss it gently with my lips and hear him moan the moment my lips touch his penis skin. A few kisses later, I started licking the head portion gently and then vigorously, he was beginning to sway his hips, breathing became louder and he put his hands on my forehead. I knew that move, he was resisting the urge to start thrusting his penis in and out of my mouth. I removed my hands from his penis and put both hands on his waist to keep him still, instead of letting him thrust in my mouth, I will mouth fuck him instead! I stopped licking and swallowed the portion of his penis head and sucked on it. 'Warh!' He exclaimed, I startd sucking harder and licked it, felt a small gush of sticky semen into my mouth, I was so engrossed that I swallowed it. I swallowed more length of his penis and continue licking and sucking. 'Arrhhh' he moaned louder and I felt his hands began to push my head to swallow more of his penis, I tried to resist but he was strong and my head followed through, now his entire penis was in my mouth and his penis head was touching on my throat. I resisted and used my hands to beat his hand away. I withdrew my mouth slowly and then swallowed again, head going forward and backwards to fuck his penis for him, each time giving his 14cm long penis a full deep throat for about 2 seconds before withdrawing and then sucking more for another deep throat again. He was getting restless, moving his hips forwards and backwards too, after another ten more deep throats, 'arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!' I felt a thick and huge gush of semen shooting out from his penis and hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed the first batch and withdrew my mouth until his only his penis head was left and continued sucking. I felt another gush rush up from his penis tube and shot into my mouth again, it was one whole mouthful! I had problems swallowing it when I felt the third gush shoot out before I could swallow it all and half of the second gush flowed out of my mouth, drip down my chin and onto my breasts. I felt the sticky semen flow down my cleavage and down my body.

I took his pension out of my mouth and swallowed the rest of the semen, and tried to catch my breath.

'My god you're hot! That was the best blowjob ever!'

You have so much semen!

Yeah, haven't shot for almost weeks

Weeks???

Yeah was busy clearing work before I leave so no time to hook up with women, and I don't masturbate.

He sat down on the stairs to breath and pulled me to sit down beside him, put his arm around me and let me lean on his shoulder. 'Thank you so much! That was the hottest ever. It was the best blowjob I've ever had.' He wiped the semen off my chin and French kissed me eagerly, I felt his hand went underneath my long dress end and feel up my calf and thigh until he was at my panties.'your turn my baby' he slide my panties aside and I felt two fat fingers fingering on my clitoris. I was already very wet from giving him the blowjob and felt his fingers slide into my vagina and started digging in. I shut my eyes and moaned softly, in fear of someone walking in on us. I got fingered roughly for a good five minutes, he then pull up my long beach dress to my waist, exposing my legs, my leopard prints panties with red laced edges.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=red+lace+panties&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=buDxUJ7IGYSlkwX7xYHIBw&biw=768&bih=928&sei=ceDxUMugNO2cmQWagoHYCg#biv=i|63;d|_FjWRtui1zYn iM:

freeneasy168
15-01-2013, 08:50 AM
keep it cumming sis:D

Hardstick15by5
15-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Sis link brings us to a google search.

chubbybubbly
15-01-2013, 09:34 PM
He pulled it down and took it off, then stuffed my panties into his pocket. He knelt down on the steps lower and put his head in between my legs, he started licking my clitoris with his wet and thick tongue, it was pure pleasure! The thrill of being caught and his awesome licking, he only licked for about five minutes before I felt an orgasm building up, I pressed his head into me with all my strength until he licked me into a squirting orgasm.

My gosh you squirt baby? I can just lick you all day long!

I didn't reply him, just panting and catching my breath, feeling so hot and all sweaty. I looked at him, the short sleeve casual shirt he was wearing was mostly soaked in his sweat too. He pulled me up, pinned me against the wall and lifted a leg of mine up and pushed his penis in and started fucking me. It felt different though, his penis wasn't going in and out smoothly. He fucked for ten minutes until he ejaculated inside, when he withdrew his penis, I noticed that there was a plastic tube that was filled with white semen... He put a condom on! I don't even have any idea when he did it!

We quickly packed and went back to my car. When I was about to enter the drivers seat,

'What do you think you are doing?' Steve said and opened the door to the back seats instead. 'Get in! I'm not done with pleasuring you!

I got in willingly, he laid me down and spread my legs and went in and started to lick and suck my vagina,

freeneasy168
16-01-2013, 10:49 AM
this thread is my must read thread before i start work, keep it going thanks sis:D

oeioei
17-01-2013, 12:07 AM
I wanna make love to you too sis!! :)

freeneasy168
17-01-2013, 08:52 AM
camping here for today installment :D

marlboro2009
17-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Lovely story sis. Can post pic of actual undies?

block11
17-01-2013, 10:08 AM
read this post for reputation points and power details... click on the small arrow to view the thread ;)

1. Everyone starts with 20 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 40 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6137293&postcount=484 Reputation power reverts to "0" whenever your reputation score falls below 40 points and is restored whenever your score is 40 or more.

2. If reputation points drop to 0 or less, moderation starts. However, this is no reason to stop posting. The only difference is that there will be delay before your posts appear as they will have to be cleared from the moderation queue.

3. Number of posts have NO EFFECT on reputation power.

4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every YEAR.

eddtan1
17-01-2013, 12:04 PM
TS Sis...we miss you

chubbybubbly
17-01-2013, 09:18 PM
he sucked and licked until my orgasm gave way and shoot all over his face.

'I love it when you do that.' he looked up at me in amazement. 'i can just lick you all day long and have you squirt again and again.'

'Can we just go home first. i'm so beat!'

'Okay I'll drive, you take the passenger's seat.'

'can I just lay here?'

'no please don't, i want you to give me a blowjob as I drive, just like the first guy.'

I was so tired, but it was exciting with Steve, a new guy feeling. I sucked on his penis gently as he drove the way home. Everytime the car stopped at traffic lights, he will force my head down to give him a deepthroat. 'suck it all in, I don't want others to see what we are doing!' Finally, he stopped the car and turned off the engine.

'we're home!' Steve said.

'what?? why didn't you warn me??'

'warn you about?'

'when you drove past the security gate. didn't the security guards see what I was doing??!??!' I scolded him.

'don't worry, you know how bad our guards are, they didn't look our way.' he shrugged me off. I sure hope that he was telling the truth, I don't want rumours to go around and random guys to show up at my doorstep after listening to what Steve said about having sex with random men. He held me as we walked to our lift and homes.

'so you are going back?'

'yes i guess. i want to sleep. am really tired.' i replied him and sighed.

'whats wrong?'

'my bed, it's rather dirty.... after last night... you know...'

'here's an idea.' he held my hands and led me to his apartment instead.

'sorry sorry, i really don't have the energy for anymore...'

he laughed and said, ' what are you thinking about?? you can take a nap on my bed. now give me your keys and I'll go over to your place and change your sheets for you.'

I passed him my keys, he led me to his bedroom and he disappeared. I felt sticky all over and decided to take a bath. After showering, I wipe myself dry, and just fell asleep on his bed....

chubbybubbly
17-01-2013, 09:55 PM
I woke up to someone kissing my crotch area, the kissing was slow, it was wet and smooth. It was pleasure and enjoyable, I felt the person gently spreading my legs, I opened my legs willingly for him to do so..... I felt a tongue licking my clitoris, licking slowly and gently... Arhhhh I moaned out loud, I felt the licking increase so intensely that I wanted to be fucked so badly, I reached out my hands to grab him and pull him up to fuck me..... Only..... I couldn't move my arms! My wrists were tied to the bed frame... I panicked and quickly opened my eyes but when I did, I couldn't see anything, my eyes had been blind folded!

chubbybubbly
17-01-2013, 09:57 PM
To Marlboro2009

Can't find those pieces anymore, almost 3 years ago.

Zirk
17-01-2013, 10:28 PM
nice stories, more please! :)

kohwj
17-01-2013, 10:47 PM
absolutely erotic!

Hardstick15by5
18-01-2013, 06:55 AM
What the FFF. Raped by security guard who saw you giving blowjob? Classic erotic novel read. Are these really all real?!

freeneasy168
18-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Sis having multinational fuck session, foreign affairs dept needs u:D

francined69
18-01-2013, 10:41 PM
i predict a 3some or gangbang coming...................:D

chubbybubbly
19-01-2013, 06:43 PM
'Who are you?!?!? Let me go!!!" I screamed desperately.

"Honey honey, relax. It's me... Steve!!!' He quickly said as he got up to calm me down.

'Why did you tie me up??? Why am I blind folded???'

Relax honey, I just want you to experience a whole new level of orgasm. With your sight compromised, all your other senses would heighten, you'll feel the full blast of your orgasm!

After hearing his voice, I relaxed and calmed down. He proceeded to lick around my body. It was ticklish at first, until he started licking around the area near my vagina, he kept delaying, teasing making me anticipate his licking. Without my sight, my brain was totally focused on the sense of touch and it felt so much more, I orgasmed quickly once he started to lick my clitoris. He then fucked me missionary position with my legs spread wide until he ejaculated, with a condom of course, and then pulling out the soaked wet condom out slowly, unblindfolded me and dripped it into my mouth asking me to swallow. His stamina wasn't very good, but he is a very patient licker. He then untied me and cuddled me to sleep beside him. It felt nice as for once, I've a man to cuddle with after sex ever since the breakup.

When I woke up, there was already food waiting for me, he ordered pizza. He gave me a shirt of his to wear, we ate and watch tv.

'You want dessert?' He asked

'What do you have?'

'This' he took off his shorts and walked towards me, held his penis in his hand and guided it to my mouth. 'Heres your dessert baby, now you need to suck it all out.'

I took over his hand and gave him a slow and long blowjob, as a reward for being so gentleman and getting dinner for me. I kissed on his penis all over down to his balls, masturbating his penis tube while licking And sucking on his balls. Then sucking his own is tube and giving him random deep throats until he'arhhhhhh... I'm coming, can I come on your face?'

I quickly took his penis out and positioned it in front of my face, continued masturbating him until he evacuated on my face, and I sucked his second batch of semen out. His warm dripping semen was all over my face, sticky and warm. He panted with satisfaction as he took tissue to help me clean my face.

Hey I'm going home to wash my face.

Wait, let me escort you. You are bottomless. Just let me grab some condoms first.

Condoms??? Didn't you just ejaculate already.

You never know.. I need to pleasure you too.

We quickly sneaked over the corridor to my place, I went into the bathroom to wash with my facial wash. I noticed that he has tidied my bed so neatly, sheets changed. Such a wonderful guy. As I applied the facial foam slowly on my face, I felt him feel me up from behind.

Spread your legs.

I did as he said, I felt him kneel down from behind and started to lick my back downwards, slowly until he reached my vagina hole. I quickly washed up while enjoying his licking, he licked on for a good 20 minutes until my kneels were sore from trying to stand.

Can I lie down? I'm tired

He got up and carried me to the bed, took my top off and sucked on my breasts. He was really a wonderful licker, he licked my nipples so well that I wanted sex again, he then turned over and laid flat down. 'Come get on top of me'

He signalled me rotate in to the 69 position, Steve held my butt as he sucked on my vagina while I sucked on his penis and mouth masturbated him. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to fuck his penis, I got up and over him in the cowgirl position. Just when I was about to kneel lower

Wait wait, I want u to put the condom on for me my sexy baby

I was quite hesitant as I wanted to be fucked immediately, but did so. Helping him put in the condom felt slutty exciting too. But it didn't feel too nice with the condom on, I wanted to try his bare penis.

Steve, can we remove the condom?

No please don't...

He ignored my request but continued to pump my vagina faster, then we switched position, I knelt forward on the bed while he got behind me. He changed into a new condom and fucked me doggy style.

'Arhhhhh... Warhhhh... Your doggy is good!' His ramming doggy style felt good, wondered what it will be like to do it raw. I must figure a way to make him fuck me raw...

eddtan1
20-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Getting better with each new update...i love reading your stories Sis...

valton
20-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Keep it going, sister!
I'm addicted to your updates!
Checking it every single day! LOL

chubbybubbly
21-01-2013, 08:04 AM
After just five minutes of doggy fucking by Steve, I orgasmed but he still have not. He continued ramming for another half hour until he ejaculated, thus prolonging my orgasm, felt at least two orgasms which build up during that time. We slept and hugged, it felt so nice.

Next morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, he cooked, such a wonderful guy. I badly wanted to fuck him raw, but he was afraid if me catching diseases. I quickly changed into a turquoise satin bra and thing to seduce him...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-set-SATIN-LACE-Bra-Thong-DOLL-Turquoise-lm95-36B-M-/290370033958

He just stared at me while he ate. After eating, we brought the dishes to the kitchen to wash up,

Steve, come fuck me now.

Without any hesitation, he took off his boxers and walked towards me. This is it, I thought to myself, he's too turned on to bother about condoms. Then out if no where, he ripped off the condom pack in his hand and quickly put it on, lifted my leg and fucked my by the kitchen counter. I was rather turned off at first but his licking on my nipples was too good to resist.we fucked for another ten minutes before changing to doggy style, moved over to the kitchen window, my hands on the window grille as he requested while he fucked me from behind. I could see into our other neighbours kitchen, was so worried but thrilled that they might walk in and see us from their side. I tried my best not to moan, but gave in...

Arhhh arhhh arhh arhhh...

When he finally hear me moan, he pumped even faster until I screamed and we both ejaculated and orgasmed... He carried me to my sofa to rest and watch tv. I dozed off a little. I got woken up when I heard steves voice and another man's voice....

I opened my eyes quickly and my sight was blocked...

eddtan1
21-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Erotic update Sis....made my day.
Looks as if a threesome in the process....;)

freeneasy168
21-01-2013, 10:56 AM
3P cuming up, camping here :D

chubbybubbly
21-01-2013, 09:10 PM
It was blocked by the sofa pillow, I was still wearing this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-set-SATIN-LACE-Bra-Thong-DOLL-Turquoise-lm95-36B-M-/290370033958

But with a thong, I felt another pillow covering my thighs, but a portion of my thing was still visible, I peeked through and say Steve paying another man, a delivery man.. The delivery man handed him the food, turned, looked at me for awhile as Steve checked the food, then he left...

Who was that???

Oh I ordered some food...

Why didn't you wake me??? He saw me in these!!!

Don't worry baby, I covered your face...

But still.....

Don't worry baby... Ok confession time, it's my first time having such a beautiful and hot girlfriend, there's no way I'm not showing you off to other men...

I felt touched by what he said, I'm his girlfriend now? Although that felt a bit off, but it was sweet.....

Just don't let me get raped.. What's for dinner?

You know what, the way he stared at you jealously is turning me on a lot. Lets fuck before we eat...

I felt turned on too.. But how to get him raw....

Lets shower before we eat then... I quickly pulled him to the batheoom and we stripped each other. I entered the showered but he pushed my hand away, 'just a sec'

He was putting on a condom!! Irritating!! But we fucked anyway.. I placed my hands on the shower glass walls, he fucked me from behind, occasionally, pinning my entire body onto the glass. We fucked for a long while but he didn't ejaculate.. Was tired I guess, we decided to put it on hold and have dinner..... Wrapped in bath towels.. After dinner, I knew I had to seduce him, I wanted to be fuck raw that night... I went into my room and locked the door, searched high and low for that old bikini set which I used to wear... Put it on, walked out and greeted him... 'Hello my dear... Remember this? Lets go for a swim.' And I took my robe and covered my body...

Oh my! Is that???? Oh my!!! But swim now? The pool is closed...

Don't worry.. We will just sneak in quietly, the guards don't patrol...

He put in his boxers and wore my other robe, we sneaked into the pool quietly and moved to a dark secluded corner..

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it... It's THE bikini I've always dreamed about... We cuddled in the pool and I felt his hand moved from my sides to my vagina and started fingering me with his cold fingers!! He anticipated my moans and quickly kissed and frenched me. I took his penis out from his boxers and masturbated his penis while he continued to finger me... After a minute or so, I pulled his penis in nearer to my vagina and 'push it in now.. I need your penis now.. '

But we don't have a condom, just make do with fingering ok...

Nooooo.. I want your penis in me now!!!

Baby please, we will when we go up ok...

Am I that dirty to you???you really think I have disease right....

It's not that, but u did those men raw.....

Okay fine, if you think I'm so dirty, I shall go over to the guardhouse now and fucked them in there..

No no please don't!

He grabbed and held on to me as I tried to move away.. He looked at me angrily and then....

Arhhhhhhh!!!! I felt his cold thick penis slide inside my already wet vagina.... He. Moaned too.... Arhhhhh we both moaned and looked at each other... I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my thighs.. He rammed me slowly and then fast.. 'Can't believe I've been holding back.. This feels soooo good!!!' Steve moaned as we continued fucking and kissing.. It felt so much like love and thrilling doing it outdoors....

Oh no, I'm coming....

Yes shoot inside me...

Won't you get pregnant???

I, on the pill....

Then... I felt warm semen shoot inside my vagina cold swimming pool.....

kohwj
21-01-2013, 10:05 PM
wow sis. every installment gets me very excited. when i logon to sbf, i always check if you have an update. :D

Hardstick15by5
22-01-2013, 02:12 PM
No threesome?????? Been waiting for it

kohwj
22-01-2013, 09:45 PM
no update today sis? :(

bummer
22-01-2013, 10:14 PM
nice story sis :)

chubbybubbly
22-01-2013, 10:34 PM
We cuddled in the pool for a while more, he got out of the pool and sat by the side, 'here give me a short blowjob before someone comes.'

It's was thrilling to do such things with someone you have feelings for.. We went back to his place, had a short fuck session in the shower, then carried on to the bed.

We spent the next few days living together like a couple, third day we just slept in late, woke up near noon, then went out for lunch, i wore a see through top to reveal my red satin lace bra and loose jeans that hung low that showed my g string. He enjoyed holding my hand and showing me off to random strangers men as his girlfriend. fucked at the shopping Center, watched a movie, he fingered me, I gave him a blowjob in the cinema. Had dinner somewhere in the east and went home, napped and woke up and had a long licking marathon from him, two hours , me blind folded and tied up.

The fourth day, he persuaded me to not wear any bra or panties. I wore a thin orange t shirt which was rather tight, and a knee length skirt, and we went to secluded places and he took photos of me. I wasn't all too happy about the idea but the way he marvelled at the pictures made me feel so happy, I didn't object to his ideas which grew more and more wild. We went certain places which had blind spots, he asked me to lift up my top or my skirt, or sat with my legs wide open, and even me completing removing my shirt at a secluded corner. We went back home and he showed me the photos, it was rather exciting. He got even more daring, went to my closet, picked a set of lingerie which I had and asked me nicely to put them on and posed for him. It was a very wild and horny as he made us a huge jug or magaritas, i posed wildly and naughtily for him, some shots showing me fingering myself, and then he fucked me til he ejaculated raw inside me. He withdrew his penis and masturbate it a few more times, a second ejaculation shot a stream of semen all over my body. He quickly took moe photographs of me, semen all over my body, my lingerie and my face and my still horny expression. He walked over to my closet and took out a silk shiny gold nighty, helped me changed into it and 'baby, lets video ourselves fucking and we will watch it tmr..' He quickly set up the camera, I was too horny and high from the drinks to resist him and just obliged. With the camera on, he was more motivated to perform.. He fucked me in so many different positions, he kept looking through the camera as he fucked me, capturing my facial expressions, my breasts shaking, his penis penetrating me in and out... He lasted for so long and didn't ejaculate, I had at least three orgasms that night.

We spent the next few days doing the same thing, me wearing the lingerie he desires, going to different places and having sex and photo posing, videoing our fuck sessions outdoors and at home, even by the swimming pool. He told me cheekily one day that he was in charged of my orgasm pleasures..

A week flew by, it was so fun and stress free.. Almost like a fairy tale, a horny and porn version. My favourite was when he blind folded me and fucked me while videoing me. We even did role playing, him being a rapist and ambushing me at a shopping Center staircase, him raping me and videoing it down at home..

Just a week before he was about to fly back to the states, he asked me if I would join him there, he has his buddies there who would please me to my satisfaction.. I laughed it off, telling him that I'm only his.. He elaborated a lot more on threesomes and gang bangs to me.. Stressing that if I ever want to experience true orgasm, I should try that sometime.... I didn't think much about it...

siaokia55
23-01-2013, 12:38 AM
nice stories! keep updating! Thanks!:D

SubmissiveLady
23-01-2013, 04:08 AM
Hi sis, are your stories true?

Really random encounters from strangers that you don't even know. SG has such a strict law protecting us ladies, it's a little unbelievable any man that you don't personally know will have the guts to 'heat' you up just like that. What's more in your own flat.
But if it's true, I wish I've such luck! Guys I've met that try to get into my pants tend to go around the bush, acting like innocent young boys shy yet desperate. grrr.. Major turn off :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, good read! :o

freeneasy168
23-01-2013, 09:59 AM
sensing an orgy cuming up :D