PDA

View Full Version : Short time hotel

luv_ur_smile
14-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Hi all. Just want check which hotels provides transits. Just don't want to tio stun and peiseh if hotel staff says sorry we don't provide transit and I have to back out. Lol. Town area or kovan area best.

luv_ur_smile
15-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Anyone can help?

Bnd2012
15-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Have no idea. I think hotel 81.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-12-2012, 09:59 PM
What is there to paiseh if the staff say no transit :eek:
A man gotta grow up someday..you never try you never know the answer.

Bnd2012
15-12-2012, 10:05 PM
What is there to paiseh if the staff say no transit :eek:
A man gotta grow up someday..you never try you never know the answer.

haha...i think sometime it the fear of being id by someone u know, cos u never know if the staff is a friend of someone you know. Basically the staff will know about u when u hand ur ic to him

yangguo
15-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Try Marina Bay Sands hotel.

LovePotion
15-12-2012, 11:32 PM
wow too ex la..think not worth it for him

double8
15-12-2012, 11:39 PM
If the hotel don't do transit, there's nothing stopping the TS to book the room for the entire night and use it just got the 2-3 hours. St least, TS will still have a room if he managed to sian another girl...

Trevayne
16-12-2012, 01:20 AM
I think almost all fragrance and 81 do transit. Not sure but I heard the one in tanjong pagar, don;t know fragrance or 81, don't do transit.
Just look them up on website and call to ask, nothing to embarass if just calling.

asdfghjkl
16-12-2012, 01:45 AM
kovan the durian there can stay a short while you know.. kekeke :p

yangguo
16-12-2012, 06:34 PM
wow too ex la..think not worth it for him

How about Hotel Michael or Hard Rock Hotel @RWS?

It only costs $464 per night.. :D:cool:

miklim12
16-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Guys, does anyone know if there are cheap hotels for transit in near Lavendar MRT station? What are the costs (not staying overnight).

Met this girl on a dating site and things have been going great, will promise a FR after the deed. :p

hom3r
16-12-2012, 11:33 PM
kovan the durian there can stay a short while you know.. kekeke :p

Hmmm can explain to me ? Lol don't get ur hidden meaning

double8
17-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Guys, does anyone know if there are cheap hotels for transit in near Lavendar MRT station? What are the costs (not staying overnight).

Met this girl on a dating site and things have been going great, will promise a FR after the deed. :p

Near Lavendar MRT, there's 2 Fragrance Hotels and 3 Hotel81s. All within walking distance. Just make sure you take the exit going to V Hotel, not to ICA.

And no, V Hotel does not do transit. Its $190 - $210 per night depending on which day you go.

james.tanz
17-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Bro,

go to their website and look for their phone number. If you scare to talk to them, then email them and don't forget to ask for rate too. Cheers!

miklim12
17-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Near Lavendar MRT, there's 2 Fragrance Hotels and 3 Hotel81s. All within walking distance. Just make sure you take the exit going to V Hotel, not to ICA.

And no, V Hotel does not do transit. Its $190 - $210 per night depending on which day you go.

Arigato!

Which one is better? Hotel 81 or Fragrance hotel in terms of room and the prices? I go to the reception and say what? I want transit for 1 hour? How do I go about asking it?

I've always been to the shophouses in Geylang so this is my first time asking. :)

yangguo
17-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Which one is better? Hotel 81 or Fragrance hotel in terms of room and the prices?

It depend on individual.

Some prefer H81 while some prefer fragrance.

The charge is $40 for 2 hour transit. Correct me if I am wrong.

I go to the reception and say what?

Just say you need a room for bonking. :D

I want transit for 1 hour?

There is no 1 hour transit. Minimum is 2 hours.

How do I go about asking it?

By foot, bus, bicycle or car if you drive or hail a cab. :D:p

miklim12
17-12-2012, 09:11 PM
It depend on individual.

Some prefer H81 while some prefer fragrance.

The charge is $40 for 2 hour transit. Correct me if I am wrong.

Just say you need a room for bonking. :D

There is no 1 hour transit. Minimum is 2 hours.

By foot, bus, bicycle or car if you drive or hail a cab. :D:p

Thanks a lot!!!!

miklim12
17-12-2012, 11:51 PM
By the way, is there any budget hotels for transit around Holland village area? Please advise

asdfghjkl
18-12-2012, 12:05 AM
all residence areas H81 / F hotels have no transit. This was passed into law a few years back.

However, there are many people renting out their HDB flats on an hourly rate.

double8
18-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Arigato!

Which one is better? Hotel 81 or Fragrance hotel in terms of room and the prices? I go to the reception and say what? I want transit for 1 hour? How do I go about asking it?

I've always been to the shophouses in Geylang so this is my first time asking. :)

I always go to Hotel 81 if I'm in that area so can't compare. Sorry.

Just go to the reception and say you need a room for how long, that's it.

Only Geylang ones have 1 hour booking. Almost all the other branches outside Geylang is minimum 2 hours booking.

heyshoy
18-12-2012, 01:08 PM
all residence areas H81 / F hotels have no transit. This was passed into law a few years back.

However, there are many people renting out their HDB flats on an hourly rate.

Hourly rate HDB?? New leh... got lobang PM me sis??

ah rat
18-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Just helping a bro to find any local transit hotel that is discreet for the gal to go to lift without passing by the counter? He got this local milf trying hard to convince her to go hotel for action but she scare of been seen and also having her ic registered. She is fine to go as along as no check but he know now a days very difficult.

hom3r
18-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Just helping a bro to find any local transit hotel that is discreet for the gal to go to lift without passing by the counter? He got this local milf trying hard to convince her to go hotel for action but she scare of been seen and also having her ic registered. She is fine to go as along as no check but he know now a days very difficult.

kovan fragrance now need to sign form, both parties somemore.

last time i remb need 2 ic then just sign a form.

now must 2 person sign loh.......cb dont like...

BearBearPCL
18-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Lately Fragrance requires you to provide your address and sign the form. I dun like that and normally just go to 81 and no need to provide address, just show both ic.

asdfghjkl
18-12-2012, 05:02 PM
go to those H81 that have many families or tourists, like Bugis. Some of my business friends actually stayed there.

hom3r
18-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Lately Fragrance requires you to provide your address and sign the form. I dun like that and normally just go to 81 and no need to provide address, just show both ic.

really? think must switch liao.

:(

tasef123
18-12-2012, 07:00 PM
try hotel 81 at kembangan there. its 30 for 2 hours.

sta1100
18-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Wat to feel bad, want to bring girl to short time hotel to screw nothing to be afraid, anyway there is many hotel you can bring your dear to screw.

miklim12
18-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Serious question. If I just using the place for one hour. Can I just pay for 2 hours and check out after just one hour? Thanks in advanc

iFuck
18-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Serious question. If I just using the place for one hour. Can I just pay for 2 hours and check out after just one hour? Thanks in advanc

No reason to stop you.

ilovepolkadots
18-12-2012, 11:01 PM

Definitely!
Think they are more than happy!

double8
19-12-2012, 04:06 AM

No problem with using 1 hour only although booked for 2 hours. But don't check out at the reception when you leave. Else they will just resell the room.

ChiongBalai
19-12-2012, 05:54 AM

Well what I did at Compass Hotel was, I went to register for room, the guy asked for 2 ICs. I said my gf only coming later, so he said ok and gave me the room and told me to bring my gf's IC to recept when she comes. I said ok. Went to pick gf up and proceed, didn't want to register her IC and could get away with it easily as the lift is near the carpark but she didn't want any trouble as we were doing for the night so I registered. Compass hotel is at lorong 22 Geylang. Transit rates I'm unsure as I always book for the night.

Another hotel whereby the stairs to the room is not so obviously placed infront of the counter is Amber Glory service apartments at lor 4 if I'm not wrong. That 1 my gf got register by herself before.

Lorong 10, La Mode Sophia hotel, I'm a member there ($3 for membership and you get a good discount on overnight pricing) only asks for my membership card and IC. Room size is a little small but it's okay I guess for $49 for whole night. Transit is at 10 bucks. This 1 lift is infront of the recept but their service is really friendly. This is the first hotel where my gf really don't mind standing beside me and chatting with recept while I'm registering. Other hotels she will hide by the side.

Was at La Mode Monday night.. 2am got police knock on the door.. Lucky my gf was wearing clothes and alrdy sleeping.. They screen both ICs and were on their way in 10 mins. If you have history of doing drugs I would suggest you stay awa from geylang as they might check your whole room if they scan your IC and find out you got drug record. If you don't, they won't bother you unless got underaged girl or illegal pros in the room. I had a pack of contraband cigs on the table but they didn't bother. So yeah.

ChiongBalai
19-12-2012, 05:56 AM
No problem with using 1 hour only although booked for 2 hours. But don't check out at the reception when you leave. Else they will just resell the room.

Then the key bring home??!:confused:

Bnd2012
19-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Anyone knows what happen to the guest list or our registration at the recep? Are they required to submit to authorities or suppose to keep a mth record or what?

fargo
20-12-2012, 03:31 PM
If never register and kanna raid, what will happen ?

ChiongBalai
20-12-2012, 06:12 PM
If never register and kanna raid, what will happen ?

From my experience at La Mode hotel, my gf wasn't asked to register but when tio raid nothing.. They just ask for both parties IC.

iFuck
20-12-2012, 06:42 PM
What I know is... those hotel that insist on 2 ic.
No 2 ic mean they don't sell you the room for transist.

Some hotel just glance the lady ic w/o taking down the particular.
The Fr group of hotel copied both IC. Will also ask question.
Which many are not comfortable with.

Was told that av will check with the reception b4 the raid.
Will not disturb genuine tourist.
Logically this should be the case.
Don't know how true.

asdfghjkl
20-12-2012, 07:15 PM
if I am SPF to catch, I would not disturb those with > 3 in a room and those with overseas passports.