PDA

View Full Version : Discover GF Disappointed Past

disappointedbyu
14-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Dear all,
Recently I'm very disturbed by my GF's past.
I discovered tat she had slept with 20 men, be it from ex-bfs, potential guys to-be bf, customers, and one night stand.

I love her lots but it seems that I can't forget her past.
Anyway, have similar experiences n manage to get over?
Wat u guys suggest?

bfreemen
14-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Dear all,
I discovered tat she had slept with 20 men, be it from ex-bfs, potential guys to-be bf, customers, and one night stand.

Wat u guys suggest?

so you are asking how you forget ?

soothHerOnlyIf
14-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?

you said you discovered. so she didn't tell you herself? how did you find out?

1) if you checked on her (sms / emails etc), proves that trust is not there and now you aren't comfortable with her past which you found out. the solution? break off with her. its better than to suffer trying to forget.

2) if she doesn't care about your past, you shouldn't care about it either. if you're visiting this sex forum, it proves that your past and present is not as glamorous in a positive way.

well..there's an analogy people are always relating to for sex with multiple partners but its not always true. the saying goes, a key which is able to open many locks is a master key and lots of people want it but a lock which is able to be opened by many keys is a lousy one and nobody will want it. is that always true? think about it.

Big Sexy
14-12-2012, 08:32 AM
mate.. if u are saint.
dump her and get yourself a new girlfriend.
however if you have been screwing around then you 2 are made for each other.
live with it..

Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?

soothHerOnlyIf
14-12-2012, 08:37 AM
mate.. if u are saint.
live with it..

good point bro! wish I could up your rep points but got no power :D

alan0338
14-12-2012, 09:18 AM
i suggest u play harder than her, go screw more gals than she get fucked by guys ... :D

littlepok
14-12-2012, 09:25 AM
if it is her past, she cannot undo it. just a matter how u take it. there are bros who married a FL or prostitute and stayed happy. reason? they are interested in building the future than to focus on the past. so what's your focus?

what's important is if u can live with it and the key point? is she still doing it? will she do it? how does she reassure u?

no answers then break. let her lead a life without the suspicious u to make it harder

rexoanwong
14-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Hmmmmm , GF ?? Or already married ??

In the first place why were u here ?? Does u really make no mistake in love life , no cheating , no eating frog leg outside , u only had her and that it ... If any of the answer above is yes , then ask urself why should u mind her past , and why do u have to dig out the past ... Is the past more important then current ... And ask urself can u really accept who she is ... If u totally can't accept , give up and look for new one ...

netuser
14-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Bro, my one cent of advice:

I believe it's okie so long as you guys move forward. You shouldn't be disappointed with her since she is honest with you.

Next is yourself; have you also done such things before? (Just a thought process for you to think about; no malice involved here.

Take care and Merry X'mas. :)

double8
14-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Just my 2 cents.

I don't like to advise couple to separate, but since you have already decided that you're disappointed with her past, it's better for you two to break up. Even if you "convince" yourself to stay together with her, you will keep thinking that you're doing her a favour by sticking with her. And whenever there is any argument, you will keep bringing up this fact.

What for, stay together then?

xfengx
14-12-2012, 10:34 AM
How did you find out? Did you hear it straight from her or discover about her past from others?

If you heard it from here, at least she's honest and not trying to hide anything from you.

And if it's from others, it'll be a good idea if you have a serious talk about it with her.

At the end of the day, you have to gain closure, if not you will be haunted by her past for the rest of the relationship

stephenL
14-12-2012, 10:36 AM
TS,
My wifey had 4 bf before me, a few ons,,a few boss n colleagues too, she told me all this while we still in courtship, i wasn't jealous nor angry, why would i ?. Tat's her past and nobody can undone and it's not entire her fault as she told me in lenght. I love her as what she is and forevet and whenever she are.

Cheers buddy

chubbybubbly
14-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Isn't it better to be with someone who has already done all the bad things who wants to settle down and know the true importance of a meaningful relationship

Than

A woman who's totally vanilla and might change into an adventurous one in the future?

You try and see what she wants.. If she's still wants to sleep around

disappointedbyu
14-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the msg. I'm not any saint lah. U know jus that when u want to settle down with tis gal u think she's okie. U realise tat her history.. A bit sore n upset.
But wat u guys said were all correct, if I can't take it then break is a better solution for everyone lor. Sometimes, say is easier than done.
If my frenz asked me, I will give the same answer tat u guys gave.
But when it comes to me.. I'm totally stunt.
Thanks bros.

dexblu
14-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Dear all,
I discovered tat she had slept with 20 men....
...Wat u guys suggest?

I suggest you quickly be her 21st and beat others to it fast!! :D

BMW69
14-12-2012, 11:26 AM
I agree that the news is hard to handle and breaking up would be the initial reaction. But I suggest that you take a step back and get her to check for STD and ensure that she does not continue to sleep with other men while she is in a relationship with you. Slowly let her build your trust again. If she manages to do that, I'm sure all will be well :) I wish you all the best

MindFucked
14-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?

You are childish. SO what? You expect a virgin? If so go KK hospital get to know your future father in law and mother in law first. Advance booking and wait for 18 years.

cup112fu
14-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Hi bro , u r silly . Who u r in the past before u know your girlfriend. Why u bother abt her past if u love her . Come on move forward n give other a chance.

buigongzai
14-12-2012, 01:19 PM
I agree that the news is hard to handle and breaking up would be the initial reaction. But I suggest that you take a step back and get her to check for STD and ensure that she does not continue to sleep with other men while she is in a relationship with you. Slowly let her build your trust again. If she manages to do that, I'm sure all will be well :) I wish you all the best

nice advice.

honestly darn curious how you found out. The tough part is when she told you so herself. The honesty means a chance should be given yet her past will haunt you a lot. Are u just the 21st guy? will she sleep behind your back? simple but hurtful question.

Lots of sacrifices and hardwork to build back the rs unless you can just ignore everything and look at the future (but seeing you asked the question you can't). If she was the one that told you the truth, why not let her know your thoughts and see how things go from there. Like many bros here say it is about the present and future. If she can change, is willing to change and put in the effort to build that trust (honestly building trust requires tons of effort) things should be ok

maxman
14-12-2012, 02:03 PM
In this day and age of ever increasing westernized liberal attitudes towards sex, it is difficult to find a girlfriend or wife who hasn't already clocked some, or even much, sexual experience with past men in her life. The same can be said of men. I think we should stop kidding ourselves.

Some girls/women know that sometimes they may have to give sex to win a man's love if they are attracted to him, or sometimes a man pressures the girl/woman to have sex. Really, what goes around comes around.

When I was younger, I felt the same way, jealous, angry, disappointed, etc, but not so much anymore as I have come to terms with reality, especially as I age, and the women I meet are also aging.

If any man is very upset about a woman's sexual scoreboard, then go find your next girlfriend in a kindergarten or hospital birth ward, but of course, I'm not serious about this. You get what I mean. You can't just fault a girl/woman for her sexual past just like that.

I agree with another member here who said that the TS should get tested for STDs. In fact, in Australia, this is what doctors and health services often recommend.

(o)(o) Tuner
14-12-2012, 02:04 PM
More importantly, is she infected with any sexual disease after sleeping with so many men?

camry108
14-12-2012, 02:14 PM
My GF was also not a virgin when she started going out with me, I don't mind coz I wasn't virgin too :D

From TS description, his gf is at the most liberal (like us men, we will screw every pussies available) assuming she did not do it for $$.

The problem is she still doing it now, and can u trust enough since u can't be with her 24-7

divedeeper
14-12-2012, 02:19 PM
mate.. if u are saint.
live with it..Couldn't say it better myself.

divedeeper
14-12-2012, 02:25 PM
In this day and age of ever increasing westernized liberal attitudes towards sex, it is difficult to find a girlfriend or wife who hasn't already clocked some, or even much, sexual experience with past men in her life. The same can be said of men. I think we should stop kidding ourselves.

Some girls/women know that sometimes they may have to give sex to win a man's love if they are attracted to him, or sometimes a man pressures the girl/woman to have sex. Really, what goes around comes around.

When I was younger, I felt the same way, jealous, angry, disappointed, etc, but not so much anymore as I have come to terms with reality, especially as I age, and the women I meet are also aging.

If any man is very upset about a woman's sexual scoreboard, then go find your next girlfriend in a kindergarten or hospital birth ward, but of course, I'm not serious about this. You get what I mean. You can't just fault a girl/woman for her sexual past just like that.

I agree with another member here who said that the TS should get tested for STDs. In fact, in Australia, this is what doctors and health services often recommend.I would like to add that some women - many women - like sex, no differently than men. There's nothing wrong with that. Many men have bonked 20 women or more. Is the gf supposed to be okay with that, but the bf is not okay with her past? I don't think so. If OP is not as experienced as his gf, he should either accept it or move on to find a woman that he can accept. If not, all that matters is that they share the same expectations for the future.

Tai_zi21
14-12-2012, 02:57 PM
If you really can't get over her past, Just break up dude! Wat So hard? Not as if ur are married! Accept and love a person for who he or she is! Plenty of gals ard Singapore

acidicavex
14-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Like u mention it is the past. Matter now are u willing to give her the chance since u say u love her a lot?

Are u willing to er bygone be bygone. Ask yourself deeper...... U can always dump her! But pls don't come back and post that u new gal is not into sex and is boring in beds etc.

It could be a blessing in disguise who know. :confused: if she doesn't go back to her old way. And concentrate to be your one an only giving u the lifetime of experience.

Just my worthless thought.

AlphaRomeoo
14-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the msg. I'm not any saint lah. U know jus that when u want to settle down with tis gal u think she's okie. U realise tat her history.. A bit sore n upset.
But wat u guys said were all correct, if I can't take it then break is a better solution for everyone lor. Sometimes, say is easier than done.
Thanks bros.

Hey don't rush it yet. I used to rush things in the past and didn't like to keep my options open as I prefer closure but I have regretted it. I know not all guys can stomach their girlfriend or wife having been with so many guys before but what happens if you really break up with her and you realise you actually do love her but too bad some other guy came along and they fell in love.

A lot of people have this mentality. When a guy sleeps with many girls its okay but when a girl sleeps with many guys it is wrong. I always believe for both gender it is okay.

In the past I also used to mind and wanted a less promiscuous girl but sometimes in life you experience more and more and you get more open-minded. So for now my advice is just go with the flow and continue with what you have. Until one day you really have to make a decision to settle down then you decide again.

Who knows, your decision and mind set might have changed by then and then your problem will automatically be solved.

Cheers wish you the best whatever your decision is but give yourself and her a chance. She does sound like a good catch so...well as long as you don't make any decision you will regret and are happy :)

spidey7
14-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Ts dis will depend on whether u can accept her despite her pasts. If nt break n search again. Does she luv u? W u will she screw ard still?

taureanwoman08
14-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi Guys,
Thanks bros.

Think of the bright side - at least she will know how to "service" you and make you happy in bed.

Sirrus
14-12-2012, 05:12 PM
i guess the reason why ur feeling this way is cause ur uncertain of her loyalty.
she seems like alot of fun and thats why ur afraid maybe because you feel that she isnt having as much as fun with you.

but it might be ur perception or it might be true. try and do stuff with her that will prove her loyalty. like doing things that she never would do before but with she is willing to try.

owl888
14-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Most important although she's so experience in sex, does she enjoy making love with u?

Alf1977
14-12-2012, 05:53 PM
I m currently in the same situation as TS, I can understand you no longer trust your gf on the other hand, you find it hard to let the relationship goes with the wind.. Just leave with it until a better girl comes along , and please protect yourself when you f her from now on, always wear CDs at all times even when she blow u, wear CDs too.. Better to be safe than sorry you will never know what diseases/viruses she has in her body now. Some diseases cannot be seen with naked eyes, and for your own safety dont ever lick her down.. Anyway just play along with her: remember girls are meant to be played by men.

Lardboy
14-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Some things are better left unknown.
If it bothers u, ur attitude towards her will not be the same.
Either forgive and do not mention this in future anymore when you are with her.
Or leave.

BernardFrosty
14-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi Guys,
Thanks bros.

Every guy wants a virgin but after they get their virgin, they go out looking for whores.

maxman
14-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Most important although she's so experience in sex, does she enjoy making love with u?

Yeah, this is very important. How much does a girlfriend/wife enjoy having sex with her man is an indication of her affection/attraction for the man.

ballack99
14-12-2012, 07:03 PM
my current gf was not a virgin, but we are having so much good sex. If you have a virgin gf and does not like sex, it will not work for long term :D

micmac888
14-12-2012, 07:20 PM
many here missed the point. its not she had sex before. its she had sex with 20 different guys . and assuming she is young. those are short relationships flings whathaveyou . during these short short relationships would she even know these guys' sexual histories even.

ts... i feel for u.

1nottiboy
14-12-2012, 07:35 PM
She's a slut and it bothers you, so the answer is obvious. Break up with her.

Some of the guys here are saying things to the tune of "who doesn't have a past." It's true. But it is also true that it's not their gf who has slept with 20 guys.

BoinKING
14-12-2012, 09:24 PM
So ts are you a virgin?
If yes u have the right to moan abt it, no then who the fuck are you to judge.

Good sex takes practice, she has her needs prior to you.. So can u go back in time when she needed a fuck?
Or has to wait for you to waltz into her life so that she can get relief..

Its only sex.. Her heart is with you and thats all it matters...
She could have kept quiet but she decided to come clean.. So have u done it?

It is a sign she is opening herself to trust you.. Take heart that she could stray easily but chose you.

Goodpack
14-12-2012, 09:30 PM

Can I be no. 22? Introduce her to me. :p

LovePotion
14-12-2012, 09:32 PM
I believe every single one of us had our own history... if indeed u love her, u could fogive her past, if u r unable to carry on with her past.. then sorry... u had to move on

Goodpack
14-12-2012, 09:54 PM
i guess the reason why ur feeling this way is cause ur uncertain of her loyalty.
she seems like alot of fun and thats why ur afraid maybe because you feel that she isnt having as much as fun with you.

but it might be ur perception or it might be true. try and do stuff with her that will prove her loyalty. like doing things that she never would do before but with she is willing to try.

Remember the beautiful actress Joey Wong? I used to have a gf whose life mirrored hers exactly. Fresh out from school into drama class at SBC. She was demure, beautiful, soft spoken and even before she graduated from the acting class she became a towkay's mistress. After breaking up with him she hooked up with another married CEO and remained as his mistress for the next 10 years. When that guy ran out of money she left him and moved in with another towkay.
She was dumped after her 34th birthday. That was when I came to know her as she took refuge and counselling at the temple where I was a volunteer. She was still demure, beautiful, soft spoken and oozes class even though she is in her 30s. We became an item and and set up home in a rented 3-room HDB flat. It was a huge change for her from being the mistress of the rich to a working class bum like me. I know she tried very hard to forget her past and live the present with me...... but I guess memories are even more difficult to forget.

I knew about her past, I knew about her love child, I was wiling to forget her past and help her move on..... but she could not let go. Eventually we decided it was better to go our separate ways. She is contented to live alone in a nunnery now.

TS, what would you have done if you were in her shoes?

soothHerOnlyIf
14-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Remember the beautiful actress Joey Wong? I used to have a gf whose life mirrored hers exactly. Fresh out from school into drama class at SBC. She was demure, beautiful, soft spoken and even before she graduated from the acting class she became a towkay's mistress. After breaking up with him she hooked up with another married CEO and remained as his mistress for the next 10 years. When that guy ran out of money she left him and moved in with another towkay.
She was dumped after her 34th birthday. That was when I came to know her as she took refuge and counselling at the temple where I was a volunteer. She was still demure, beautiful, soft spoken and oozes class even though she is in her 30s. We became an item and and set up home in a rented 3-room HDB flat. It was a huge change for her from being the mistress of the rich to a working class bum like me. I know she tried very hard to forget her past and live the present with me...... but I guess memories are even more difficult to forget.

I knew about her past, I knew about her love child, I was wiling to forget her past and help her move on..... but she could not let go. Eventually we decided it was better to go our separate ways. She is contented to live alone in a nunnery now.

I thought its only common in drama series for girls to leave their bf/husband after they ran out of money.

and your ex's actually living in a nunnery now? 30+ live in nunnery cos she's not willing to let go of her past. is it worth it? not to say nunnery is bad but she should count herself lucky to have you as her last partner...why not make it last and lasting forever partner. haiz :o

owl888
14-12-2012, 11:44 PM

This call true love, I respect u bro! :)

hacker88
14-12-2012, 11:51 PM
bro imagine that the girl that u are screwing is somebody's girlfriends, does that make her look bad also?

zerorage
15-12-2012, 02:01 AM
If you cannot accept than better break....

This kind of emotion will only fester and grow....when one day you all agrue about something stupid....sure will anyhow shoot and cause her more hurt....

Stud00
15-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?

YO MR SELF RIGHTEOUS!!... u deserve to get whipped big time.. why the hell r u behaving so self righteous for? If you are so clean and proper, u won't even be in this forum..
so what if she slept with 20 men etc... r u a sparkling pure white virgin to start with? We all have our past, and for her to share with u, or for her not to share with u, it doesnt really matter right? the fact is, she aint sleeping around.. its the past, and if u cant accept that.. dude.. you dont deserve her..

Stud00
15-12-2012, 03:25 AM
You are childish. SO what? You expect a virgin? If so go KK hospital get to know your future father in law and mother in law first. Advance booking and wait for 18 years.

Super like!! wahahaa!

psychicwood
15-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Hi bros,

define irony... people say love is selfish and yet it has to be unconditional.

Not sure if bros here agree with me... sometimes ignorance is bliss...

PEACE!! :cool:

Start
15-12-2012, 08:06 AM
1 or 100 what's the diff as long she willing to let u become her last.

deep6161
15-12-2012, 08:36 AM
as long as you are not the first, it makes no diff 1 or 100 , but one night stand for gals means money.... may be difficult to digest to think that she was kind of WL .. ultimately if u CAN forget all , and think u can start a new life , then go on .. but going on with a dubious mind wont help..

TwinX
15-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?

Just live with it bro. It is no big deal. At least she is truthful to you and tell you about her past. Better she had slept with 20 men before you than she had slept with 20 men when with you. :)

I had gfs who slept more than 20 men but I don't think about it. I also had gf who are my friend's ex gf and all of us still meet up together. Don't let it bother you. :)

curiouslala
15-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?

If u cant forget her past then break up ba. No need to continue.
U won't b able to trust her anyway.
Wasting time nia.

AlphaRomeoo
15-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Every guy wants a virgin but after they get their virgin, they go out looking for whores.

Yep this is very true that is why got a lot of failed marriages and divorces..

Botakhead
15-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi bros,

define irony... people say love is selfish and yet it has to be unconditional.

Not sure if bros here agree with me... sometimes ignorance is bliss...

Everybody wants to be a Angel or Saint. Sex is unconditional, it can never be tied down with LOVE. If you truly love sumone, don't worry about the past, work on the present, do it to have a better future.
:)

littlepok
15-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Yep this is very true that is why got a lot of failed marriages and divorces..

the irony is that all men want skillful virgins. haha nb ma jiam borned with sex skills like that, like eating drink and shitting.

skillful virgins have, those with cb sewn up from thailand, let men ramp pussy till bleed (wound tear). see blood they think is virgin.

the sickest kind...

littlepok
15-12-2012, 11:00 AM

lucky number. can go casino play blackjack

psychicwood
15-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Ha ha.. Bro Botakhead.. true dat... true dat... cheers

PEACE!!:cool:

Everybody wants to be a Angel or Saint. Sex is unconditional, it can never be tied down with LOVE. If you truly love sumone, don't worry about the past, work on the present, do it to have a better future.
:)

JonL
15-12-2012, 01:16 PM
what is past let it be past..
what important is now..
u love her, and she will never do it again..

Gixer
15-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi Guys,
Thanks bros.

Did she ever have a threesome? Gangbang?Take it up the ass? Bukkake? Do it with animals? 20 guys is not that bad. I wouldn't marry her, but someone would, so it can't be that bad. There are many really sick twisted things she could have done. Has she ever fucked a bangla/chinaman/angmo/ black dude? (Not racist here, just a question)

So what if she was used and abused by 20 other guys as a sex toy? So what if they had their fill and you get the left overs? What matters is if you love her. Love can be totally blind, thats why you see hot chicks with ugly guys(or fat wallets).

Makes you realise why other guys when they are younger go all out for pussy. I'm sure you wouldn't feel that bad if you had a colorful past (and I don't mean you get gangbanged or bukkaked). The thing I am trying to say is that you should just go out there and enjoy yourself. Don't take these things so seriously. If the relationship progresses till you think of getting married. The answer will become obvious. If not, enjoy the ride...I'm sure the 20 other guys must have thought her some tricks.

If you can't take it, and won't just go with the flow. End it now, don't waste your time. :D

garlic
15-12-2012, 04:13 PM
TS expecting virgin?

Macallan12
15-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?
How many have you slept with, and have you told her ?

mindfreck
15-12-2012, 04:44 PM
forget about the past and move on.

soothHerOnlyIf
15-12-2012, 06:31 PM
TS expecting virgin?

no leh. hopefully someone experienced enough :D cos i gained more experience liaoz so hopefully can find someone on par :D

asdfghjkl
16-12-2012, 01:40 AM
no joke better check for HPV soon.. i go for shots often too! :o

psychicwood
16-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Hey wats HPV??..

maxman
16-12-2012, 08:30 AM

The vaccine against HPV does not protect the body against all strains/types of the virus hence the woman who got vaccinated is still at risk of developing cervical and throat/mouth cancers. She's not totally saved, just lesser chance of cancer in future. Medical researchers found that women who have had 6 or more partners greatly increases their risk of such cancers.

I had a young ex gf who had a few ex bfs before meeting me. I didn't probe her for much details because I didn't want to be upset about her sexual past but I understand that not every ex bf had used a condom with her. I recommended her to get vaccinated for her good health sake in future. It will only reduce her chance of cancer.

softgun
16-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Guys

Tokking abt gf,

Do give my indo super model gf a good vote at
http://www.sooperboy.com/soopergirlhunt/promote/profile/459

Our singaporean votes surely kills off those indo votes
Lets kill it

Txx n cheers

drewdrew11
16-12-2012, 05:41 PM
my current gf was not a virgin, but we are having so much good sex. If you have a virgin gf and does not like sex, it will not work for long term :D

haha.. i totally agree with u bro.

Alf1977
16-12-2012, 06:19 PM
TS's gf past will always haunts TS even he chose to accept ... On the bright side, TS should feel happy that his gf is smart enough to get paid for selling for body then she being f for free by guys... At least she benefited in the process of being f...

jameschong1
16-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?
==========
did u also sleep with her during courting days?
if yes, what is your proble, & why are u crying now?
if no, blame yourself for taking so long to discover it now - be disappointed with yourself not her.
if u love her, forgive, forget.
after all it may be her honest mistake, so move on

doublelife
17-12-2012, 06:07 AM
Isn't it better to be with someone who has already done all the bad things who wants to settle down and know the true importance of a meaningful relationship

Than

A woman who's totally vanilla and might change into an adventurous one in the future?

You try and see what she wants.. If she's still wants to sleep around

totally agree... better to experiment before settling down...

huat_ah_888
17-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Let yourself be her last then if you really want to settle down with her.

4headsnake
17-12-2012, 08:59 AM
What the problem ? The past is the past , why dwell on it .

bochapsing
17-12-2012, 11:47 PM

waste no more time bro ts, or ur number will become larger n larger....!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

asdfghjkl
17-12-2012, 11:54 PM
I had a young ex gf who had a few ex bfs before meeting me. I didn't probe her for much details because I didn't want to be upset about her sexual past but I understand that not every ex bf had used a condom with her. I recommended her to get vaccinated for her good health sake in future. It will only reduce her chance of cancer.

then you not worried, HPV can infect men also ler.. like penile cancer.. :o

Elve
18-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Bro,
if you love her.. you will accept and move on. Im a FL here few years back. i was blackmail by a samster here and i made a police report. I married my husband who was the police officer who made my police report. Today, we are happily married with 2 kids and in love deeply. He knows everything about me and do know im on and off still in this forum as a silent reader. He give me his trust but during our years of marriage, i betrayed him once. He was very angry and sad. But, he forgive me and we avoid talking about it. when he calms down... he said he is disappointed but i told him, im active in sex by nature.

he accept me and my mistake. this is wad i call love. love me for who i am.. As a FL. he does read abt my FR here... does he feel any better than u?

Elve

maxman
18-12-2012, 04:48 AM
then you not worried, HPV can infect men also ler.. like penile cancer.. :o

If I'm not mistaken, the risk of infection with males is not as high as females. For females, having had 6 or more partners raises their risk multiple times (9 times higher if I remember correctly). It makes sense because of the biological structure of the female genitalia; it is receptacle-like and contains/retains more sexually exchanged fluids than the male's. In any sex act, it is almost certain that the female will receive more fluid than the male, and retain those fluids inside her longer, in her vagina, anus, and mouth/throat. In essence, she is literally on the receiving end of whatever nasties males give her. This is the reason why females also have a much much higher risk of becoming infected by STDs. Anyway the HPV vaccine is not yet conclusively tested on and available to males although it's been considered in Australia.

mcx1330
18-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Live n let live.... life is too short.

sean69
18-12-2012, 09:35 AM
TS..

if you really feel sore about her past and want to get over it, i think you should do the same to even the score.. please go find 20 men to have sex with...

oh please !!! ..

acidicavex
18-12-2012, 09:41 AM
TS..

if you really feel sore about her past and want to get over it, i think you should do the same to even the score.. please go find 20 men to have sex with...

oh please !!! ..

Bro u ask him to have sex with 20 men.... The only place he will have a sore is his ass........

sean69
18-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Bro u ask him to have sex with 20 men.... The only place he will have a sore is his ass........

hahah... he wants to get even mah... hope the "soreness" in his ass will take his mind away from the "soreness" in his heart.. :D

littlepok
18-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Bro,
if you love her.. you will accept and move on. Im a FL here few years back. i was blackmail by a samster here and i made a police report. I married my husband who was the police officer who made my police report. Today, we are happily married with 2 kids and in love deeply. He knows everything about me and do know im on and off still in this forum as a silent reader. He give me his trust but during our years of marriage, i betrayed him once. He was very angry and sad. But, he forgive me and we avoid talking about it. when he calms down... he said he is disappointed but i told him, im active in sex by nature.

he accept me and my mistake. this is wad i call love. love me for who i am.. As a FL. he does read abt my FR here... does he feel any better than u?

Elve

thanks for sharing sis Elve, hope u lead a happy life with your husband. not easy to face such a past but seriously, who got no past... don't make the past your present and future, that's the key point.

too much holy suggestions already but TS no replies.

acidicavex
18-12-2012, 09:57 AM
hahah... he wants to get even mah... hope the "soreness" in his ass will take his mind away from the "soreness" in his heart.. :D
Have to agree he really need to wake upz why contridict himself. :D

Like!!!!!!!!!

TS u feel sore let her go don't waste her youth for your sexual need till u found a replacement. Let go to someone whom can accept her reegarding of her past.