PDA

View Full Version : Ambush

sensualtouch
11-03-2005, 06:09 PM
jus got a fantastic sexsual encounter yesterday.................

was havin a date wif tis gal to go gym n swim together after tt..........aft the swim, we go bk to her apt n hav a shower together, she initiates to shower for me n i jus let her do all the stuff, she starts to clean me on top n slowly move down to my dick.....as she is soaping my dick n ass, she rubba her 36c breast from my back.........asking her is she tryin to seduce me, she jus smile...........so after cleaning me, i pay her bk..............i soap her neck n move down to the c cuppa n cleanse it throughly..........funny thing is tt she always like to brush her teeth wenever bathing.........so while i caressing her boobs, she bend down to brush her teeth, den with 1 hand fondling the boobs, the other i move down to the clit............n while my dick is jus rite behind, i open the clit n wif a swift move, i insert my dick in a split second.....she let out a moan n turn n look at me............as she's stil halfway brushing teeth, i dun care n cont' to bonk her rite there.........she says she cun concentrate to brush her teeth but i was too hot to stop........finally give her a few seconds to rinse n den cont' to bonk her in doggie...............she hold on to the tap n help up her butts........i deep thrust in till she scream n wana change position............so pin her to the wall facing me n help up one of the legs n did it in standing position, she bite me on my neck n keeps moaning.............its was reali shiok as we bonk n the water keeps running dlown on us,,,,,,,,finally finish in tt position n bk to shower......................

there stil part 2 wen drying up in her room, to be cont' tmr, got to go........cheers......... :D :p

funfox
12-03-2005, 12:30 AM
there stil part 2 wen drying up in her room, to be cont' tmr, got to go........cheers......... [/QUOTE]

Bro....

Good contribution .... can feel the exitement about bonking in the shower.
Always like that clean feeling. :p
Somemore she brush teeth, U should hav asked her to blow you.
Got aircon feeling U know? :D

Anyway looking forward to your next post, but pls don't take too long to cont'

Cheers!

FCUKYOU
12-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Good one bro. but i hope its not another fantasy story.

orbit_beer
12-03-2005, 12:36 AM
congrats on your great bonk bro.waiting for the part2,keep it up! ;)

xxpp_z
12-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Wah, Cannot wait for part 2. Good one.

asdfghjkl
12-03-2005, 01:35 AM
erm.. am i seeing double pic? :rolleyes:

jackylee
12-03-2005, 02:01 AM
erm.. am i seeing double pic? :rolleyes:

wad double pic? :confused:

sensualtouch
12-03-2005, 10:48 AM
okok here's the part 2..............

as we both were lying in the room, we jus chit chat n tease each other a bit...........den my phone rang, i ans it n cont to talk on the phone............den she's so naughty tt she pounce on me n start to bite, lick n suck all over my body to disturb me.............i try to keep calm as not to let the other caller here any sound.........i stare at her n she jus continue n sometimes give me a cfm look............as i was trying to concentrate on the call, she is determine to make me go crazy...........she pull down my boxer n start to blow me, i let out a small moan n its reali excite her to cont' somemore............i had to enjoy the action while concentrat to ans the call n talk to the caller..........its reali thrilling while been blow while on the phone.........i soon find an xcuse to end the call but as soon as the call ends, she immed stop all her action n keep smiling at me..........she purposely do it to disturb me n of cos now its payback time...........i strip her naked n as if like i was raping her as she is struggling..........finally my missle shoot into the target n she's been under control.............as we jus had it oin the shower, tis time i took almost 25 min to cum.................

darkness
12-03-2005, 03:48 PM
woo.. wat a fun encounter.. :cool:

wolfy
12-03-2005, 04:06 PM
the breasts shaking in his face making bro asdfghjk seeing double i think.

wad double pic? :confused: