PDA

View Full Version : Fr. on the "illusive" Chris of Dajiko HC

Zack Tan
10-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi,
One of my kaki informed me that the MIA Chris of Dajiko hc is not back at the old place 5th level Riverview hotel! This gal has gone MIA for nearly 1 year liao....old timer may know her from her days at the now defunct Harbour View HC. I've heard plenty about her but have yet to try, each time she is either N.A. or absence or on leave! I'm a sucker for new venture and yesterday finally got to taste her. Now I understand why it's difficult to book this gal as she is working only P/T and 11.00am-6.00pm.
Anyway this is my short take on her: She is a eurasian and probably late 20s. Speaks fluent english and great personality. No stunner but pretty in her own way, I would say attractive given her exotic look. She is very pleasant and a very proficient massager as she is schooled in oil and aromatic methods. Certainly one of the best I had thus far. She has got good womanly curves and her boobs are for real a size 36! Definitely a die die must try for big and firm boobs lovers. I had a great time with her. Very nice indeed after such a long wait! Please treat her well and you can be asured of her good time.
Cheers,

gedangsa
10-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi,
One of my kaki informed me that the MIA Chris of Dajiko hc is not back at the old place 5th level Riverview hotel! This gal has gone MIA for nearly 1 year liao....old timer may know her from her days at the now defunct Harbour View HC. I've heard plenty about her but have yet to try, each time she is either N.A. or absence or on leave! I'm a sucker for new venture and yesterday finally got to taste her. Now I understand why it's difficult to book this gal as she is working only P/T and 11.00am-6.00pm.
Anyway this is my short take on her: She is a eurasian and probably late 20s. Speaks fluent english and great personality. No stunner but pretty in her own way, I would say attractive given her exotic look. She is very pleasant and a very proficient massager as she is schooled in oil and aromatic methods. Certainly one of the best I had thus far. She has got good womanly curves and her boobs are for real a size 36! Definitely a die die must try for big and firm boobs lovers. I had a great time with her. Very nice indeed after such a long wait! Please treat her well and you can be asured of her good time.
Cheers,

Bro Zach,

she works on weekend or not ?

She still use her name as Chris ?

Tks

giggs310010
10-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Hi,
Cheers,

So what great time u have with her, pls give more detail FR.

Zack Tan
10-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Bro Zach,

she works on weekend or not ?

She still use her name as Chris ?

Tks
Bro. Gedangsa,
Affirmative. Her name is still Chris. I think she does not work Sat&Sun. This gal is quite difficult to book as she only work P/T. You will like her boobs as they are firm and rounded with big 50 cents nipples! Now-a-days you don't hear too much about Dajiko HC but the place is quite nice and quiet. Rooms are ok too. You seldom come across Eurasian in this trade and with her combinations of exotic looking, great hands, and personality, she is a rare gem. I would add one of the best kept "secret" in this trade. She is illusive though.
Cheers,

MelonEater
10-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Affirmative. Her name is still Chris. I think she does not work Sat&Sun. This gal is quite difficult to book as she only work P/T. You will like her boobs as they are firm and rounded with big 50 cents nipples! Now-a-days you don't hear too much about Dajiko HC but the place is quite nice and quiet. Rooms are ok too. You seldom come across Eurasian in this trade and with her combinations of exotic looking, great hands, and personality, she is a rare gem. I would add one of the best kept "secret" in this trade. She is illusive though.
Cheers,

Bro a bit confused leh :confused: She is now in Dajiko or Riverview? Thanks for the reply

Zack Tan
10-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Bro a bit confused leh :confused: She is now in Dajiko or Riverview? Thanks for the reply
Bro. Meloneater,
Dajiko hc is in Riverview hotel 5th level. Just for you the phone no: 67340879. Please remember to treat her nice ok, otherwise she will MIA again!
Cheers,

gedangsa
10-03-2005, 10:22 PM

Bro MelonEater,

U eat melon until blur liao is it ?

Riverview is the name of the hotel. Dajiko is the name of the HC which is located inside Riverview Hotel. Crystal clear wat ?

U never been there before ?

MelonEater
10-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Bro. Meloneater,
Dajiko hc is in Riverview hotel 5th level. Just for you the phone no: 67340879. Please remember to treat her nice ok, otherwise she will MIA again!
Cheers,

Thanks for the contact bro. No worries, I had her b4. :D

WWEF
10-03-2005, 10:23 PM
I would add one of the best kept "secret" in this trade.

thanks 4 the info, mind if u could provide more info on her stats?
Like her height, weight? as some eurasian girls quite big "bone", if u noe wat i mean...
Most important her services as well, BBBJ or CIM/F?
Cheers!

gedangsa
10-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the contact bro. No worries, I had her b4. :D

U had her b4 ? So, now not confuse liao between Dajiko & Riverview ?

Now u gonna rtf her ?

MelonEater
10-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Bro MelonEater,

U eat melon until blur liao is it ?

Riverview is the name of the hotel. Dajiko is the name of the HC which is located inside Riverview Hotel. Crystal clear wat ?

U never been there before ?

I have been to Dajiko in M Hotel, never been to Dajiko in Riverview. Clear now why i confused :D

Zack Tan
10-03-2005, 10:39 PM
thanks 4 the info, mind if u could provide more info on her stats?
Like her height, weight? as some eurasian girls quite big "bone", if u noe wat i mean...
Most important her services as well, BBBJ or CIM/F?
Cheers!
Bro. WWEF,
She is of good height(@1.7m), and built. Some fat around tummy but otherwise solid. She is not model like slim but not plumb either, just nice to have some fresh to hold onto...you know what I mean. Her pair of Knockers are something else...real yummy. She is quite selective when it comes to "special" services but if you can connect with her, you are in for a good ride! As this is my 1st time with her, I noticed that she practised good hygience and care which I like. So no BBBJ or CIM as far as I'm concern.
Cheers,

gedangsa
10-03-2005, 10:44 PM
I have been to Dajiko in M Hotel, never been to Dajiko in Riverview. Clear now why i confused :D

OIC but Dajiko in M Hotel is history liao mah !!

Anyway, I up 5 points for you for old time sake & for having the same preference, I also like to eat GIANT melons !! Kekeke

Cheers

gedangsa
10-03-2005, 10:46 PM

Anyway, I up 5 points for you for old time sake & for having the same preference, I also like to eat melons !! Kekeke

Cheers

But the system don't allow me to up yr rep leh, say wait for 24hrs, so tomolo I up yrs okay ?

MelonEater
10-03-2005, 10:49 PM

Anyway, I up 5 points for you for old time sake & for having the same preference, I also like to eat GIANT melons !! Kekeke

Cheers

There is where i got suck by Chris!!! :D Will uppp you back tomolo

gedangsa
10-03-2005, 10:52 PM
There is where i got suck by Chris!!! :D

Bro MelonEater,

How big melon this Chris got in your humble opinion ?

The way you put it, I wet already leh !! Kekeke :D

CHeers

WWEF
11-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Knockers are something else...real yummy. She is quite selective when it comes to "special" services but if you can connect with her, you are in for a good ride
hmmm...sounds good to me man!
Thanks!

germzer
11-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Wat's the damage?

gedangsa
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM
There is where i got suck by Chris!!! :D Will uppp you back tomolo

Up yours liao, bro !!

longthickrod76
12-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Isn't Chris the renowned Queen of BBBJ for quite some years already??

gedangsa
12-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Isn't Chris the renowned Queen of BBBJ for quite some years already??

I think you are referring to Sheila lah !!

longthickrod76
12-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Oh... so they're different gals? Thought that Sheila changed her name to Chris...

gedangsa
12-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Oh... so they're different gals? Thought that Sheila changed her name to Chris...

Oh, that one I didn't know. But I think they are different girls lah !!

Zack Tan
12-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Oh, that one I didn't know. But I think they are different girls lah !!
Hi,
Definitely different gals. Chris is very hygience conscious and selective on offering special services. She is pleasant to talk to and no rush. I kind of like the quite ambience of the place. Very relaxing.
Cheers,

gedangsa
14-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Bro Zach Tan,

U mentioned that this elusive Chris works only Part-Time on weekdays from 11.00am to 6.00pm. Any idea which days she works & which day she doesn't ? Any chance of you pm me her hp number so that if possible I can contact her directly to arrange a sexxion with her.

Tks for you contribution thus far, bro !!

Cheers

Zack Tan
14-03-2005, 07:56 AM
Bro Zach Tan,

U mentioned that this elusive Chris works only Part-Time on weekdays from 11.00am to 6.00pm. Any idea which days she works & which day she doesn't ? Any chance of you pm me her hp number so that if possible I can contact her directly to arrange a sexxion with her.

Tks for you contribution thus far, bro !!

Cheers
Bro. Gedangsa,
Sorry, I don,t have her H/P no. and yes, she works only P/T basis but no fix day when she is off during weekday. Even the recept. don't know her movement. You just have to call on the day that you are available and try! That's why she is "illusive" mah! But she is worth a visit just to suck her pair of melons....hm...may try again this week.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
15-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi,
Wah I tried to book her since yesterday and always fully booked.....sigh...next time I will be a bit selfish and keep lobang to myself..ke,ke. Now the queue long long...hey, who is hoarding her eh??
Cheers,

onion_rings
15-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi,
Wah I tried to book her since yesterday and always fully booked.....sigh...next time I will be a bit selfish and keep lobang to myself..ke,ke. Now the queue long long...hey, who is hoarding her eh??
Cheers,
Hehehe after reading your FR..Surely the queue will be long hor..Aiyoh if ur selfish & keep the lobang to yourself..Where got fun leh..Nevermind up yr rep for being selfless & must continue to share good lobang among SBF good bro & me hor..Me will probably paid her a visit next week..keke :D

Zack Tan
15-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Hehehe after reading your FR..Surely the queue will be long hor..Aiyoh if ur selfish & keep the lobang to yourself..Where got fun leh..Nevermind up yr rep for being selfless & must continue to share good lobang among SBF good bro & me hor..Me will probably paid her a visit next week..keke :D
Bro. Onion_rings,
Thank you. But my fr. only very brief and short and not so enticing leh?...how come the queue so long? Ok lah let you enjoy this week, me need to go KL tomorrow for bus. meeting and then in the evening plan to visit Armada spa in PJ to see my other darlings, ke,ke,ke. This place is one of the best there and you should check this out on your next visit. Dun't say I did not share the fun eh!
Cheers,

onion_rings
15-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Bro. Onion_rings,
Thank you. But my fr. only very brief and short and not so enticing leh?...how come the queue so long? Ok lah let you enjoy this week, me need to go KL tomorrow for bus. meeting and then in the evening plan to visit Armada spa in PJ to see my other darlings, ke,ke,ke. This place is one of the best there and you should check this out on your next visit. Dun't say I did not share the fun eh!
Cheers,
36 (.) (.) & ur saying not enticing hor :eek: ...lua nua already...Been at least almost 2 yrs absent from sauna..how i miss those days..knz trying to tempt me with yr evening visit to kl armada & pj..think need to read up more & plan more frequent visit lah..kekeke ;)

Zack Tan
15-03-2005, 08:07 PM
36 (.) (.) & ur saying not enticing hor :eek: ...lua nua already...Been at least almost 2 yrs absent from sauna..how i miss those days..knz trying to tempt me with yr evening visit to kl armada & pj..think need to read up more & plan more frequent visit lah..kekeke ;)
Bro. Onion_rings,
So I see....you another melons lover..ke,ke. Yep, in this case you will not be disappointed. You becareful ok, after an absence of 2 years, those melons can "blind" your eyes! Frankly, Chris is no SYT but a attractive lady nevertheless. Exotic good look, great hands, and pleasant personality...what more can one want right? and of course not forgetting the pair of hooters to die for!
Cheers,

gedangsa
15-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi,
Cheers,

Bro,

I oso tried to book but cannot get lah.

Can we xchange hp num & then when u manage to "get" her, u do me a favour & sms me. Similarly, if I manage to get, I will sms you.

So, how bro ?

steven coco
15-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Hi Bros,
read the tread, still don't no what is damaged like? Pl advise

Zack Tan
15-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Bro,

I oso tried to book but cannot get lah.

Can we xchange hp num & then when u manage to "get" her, u do me a favour & sms me. Similarly, if I manage to get, I will sms you.

So, how bro ?
Bro.,
Eh! you too. I think you need to call to book early leh. Now she is abit hot. Be patience lah....this gal jusy RTU after a long absence and she will be around for sometime. No need to rush.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
15-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Hi Bros,
read the tread, still don't no what is damaged like? Pl advise
Hi,
Sorry but I do not report damages. It's strictly between you and the gal. Just ask before the actions, and she will be straight forward. All I can said is that her charges are within market rates. Dun't worry about charges as long as you are happy with her services, paying a bit more could make her happier and you as well.
Cheers,

gedangsa
15-03-2005, 09:02 PM
Bro.,
Eh! you too. I think you need to call to book early leh. Now she is abit hot. Be patience lah....this gal jusy RTU after a long absence and she will be around for sometime. No need to rush.
Cheers,

Ok, will listen to your advise but if she suddenly dissappear again, I hold you responsible hor ? Kekeke joking joking

U sure she will be in the scene for the long haul ?

Zack Tan
15-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok, will listen to your advise but if she suddenly dissappear again, I hold you responsible hor ? Kekeke joking joking

U sure she will be in the scene for the long haul ?
Bro.,
Wah like that I become her OKT leh...ke,ke,ke. No, that is why she is "illusive". From talking to her, she is working P/T only for $$$ to pay for her study. I guess if she earn enough $$, she will move on like Cecillia Ex-Aven View. Dun't think she will be for the long haul but middle term should be ok. This is my guess.
Bro. you went "firing" at Merlin hc and now you want to "fire" again so soon meh? Let you know that there is another Eurasian at Sanctuary hc in FE plaza call ICE but I 've yet to Q/C. The last time I was there Jane(the boss) mentioned to me about this and said that she is impressed by this gal and have work hard to bring her to her joint. She is supposedly be pretty and petite. No large melons though. Another lobang for you. Swee boh?
Cheers,

steven coco
15-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi,
Sorry but I do not report damages. It's strictly between you and the gal. Just ask before the actions, and she will be straight forward. All I can said is that her charges are within market rates. Dun't worry about charges as long as you are happy with her services, paying a bit more could make her happier and you as well.
Cheers,
Thx bro. understand

gedangsa
15-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Bro.,
Wah like that I become her OKT leh...ke,ke,ke. No, that is why she is "illusive". From talking to her, she is working P/T only for $$$ to pay for her study. I guess if she earn enough $$, she will move on like Cecillia Ex-Aven View. Dun't think she will be for the long haul but middle term should be ok. This is my guess.
Bro. you went "firing" at Merlin hc and now you want to "fire" again so soon meh? Let you know that there is another Eurasian at Sanctuary hc in FE plaza call ICE but I 've yet to Q/C. The last time I was there Jane(the boss) mentioned to me about this and said that she is impressed by this gal and have work hard to bring her to her joint. She is supposedly be pretty and petite. No large melons though. Another lobang for you. Swee boh?
Cheers,

Swee, of cos swee. As a reward I have up yr rep by 5 points !!

Ok, I will try this Ice when I have the time. Ice damage same ?

But hor, is this Jane still on the line ? How to try her ?

Ya lor, after the JG sezzion with Linda, dun know why it makes my dick very horny & contanstly hard leh !! Kekeke

Wah, now I have 3 targets liao, Chris, Ice & Jane !!

CHeers

Zack Tan
16-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Swee, of cos swee. As a reward I have up yr rep by 5 points !!

Ok, I will try this Ice when I have the time. Ice damage same ?

But hor, is this Jane still on the line ? How to try her ?

Ya lor, after the JG sezzion with Linda, dun know why it makes my dick very horny & contanstly hard leh !! Kekeke

Wah, now I have 3 targets liao, Chris, Ice & Jane !!

CHeers
Bro.,
Hey, Jane is the boss of Sanctuary hc and an elderly statewoman already liao, she does not do services leh! If you really enjoy JG services, you should try Estee of Doris hc. Gurantee your dick will not stand after the session...ke,ke,ke. Another lobang for you.
Ice I"ve not Q/C as yet, so cannot provide much bio data. According to Jane, she is pretty with big round eyes. Dun't know true or not? Will find some time to test water after my return from outstation duties.
Cheers,

zyxel01
16-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Bro. Onion_rings,
Cheers,
Bro Zack,

me just back from PJ last week. Went to Armada, but find it rather boring compared to earlier days, where Baby (GL East) was there. I went to Crystal Crowne and it is better. Have you tried Crystal Crowne?

Sorry to side track in this thread.

Cheers!
zyxel

Zack Tan
16-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Bro Zack,

me just back from PJ last week. Went to Armada, but find it rather boring compared to earlier days, where Baby (GL East) was there. I went to Crystal Crowne and it is better. Have you tried Crystal Crowne?

Sorry to side track in this thread.

Cheers!
zyxel
Bro. zyxel,
Now at airport waiting for my flight, so got time to burn. I've live in KL/Subang area for a few years setting up my business, so very familiar with most joints. I must admit that Armada has quite down since its inception a few years ago but personally find the place more classy and upmarket compared to the other hcs/spas around the same area. Also parking in the car park basement is convient and safe. Crystal crown is a much older establishment and was the place to be until Armada and Mid-valley came into the scene. The KL scene much more vibrant than S'pore and if you know your way around.
The other thing about Armada is that under the same building you can find good restuarants and pubs/ktvs around. The Thai and the chinese restuarant on level 1 are some of the best eateries. You can have a decent meal with your clients and then proceed for some actions. Armada facilities are of a good level and so are the gals.
CHeers,

zyxel01
16-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Bro. zyxel,
Now at airport waiting for my flight, so got time to burn. I've live in KL/Subang area for a few years setting up my business, so very familiar with most joints. I must admit that Armada has quite down since its inception a few years ago but personally find the place more classy and upmarket compared to the other hcs/spas around the same area. Also parking in the car park basement is convient and safe. Crystal crown is a much older establishment and was the place to be until Armada and Mid-valley came into the scene. The KL scene much more vibrant than S'pore and if you know your way around.
The other thing about Armada is that under the same building you can find good restuarants and pubs/ktvs around. The Thai and the chinese restuarant on level 1 are some of the best eateries. You can have a decent meal with your clients and then proceed for some actions. Armada facilities are of a good level and so are the gals.
CHeers,

Well I dun know the captains there in Armada now. Used to know David then, who is now gone. Yes, agreed that Armada sued to be better. Maybe I dun know the captain to intro me good ones. Have tried one gal (forgot her name that day), but standard nothing to shout about. Cannot kiss, cannot finger, etc.... no AR....

Heard BLUE is good there. Saw a Malay called Amy. looks delicious.... slurp.

In Crystal Crowne, I know the captain there, who has been there since 5 years back. He used to surf this forum too. That is why I can get better gals there.

Cheers!
zyxel

sharkspin
18-03-2005, 04:13 PM
Bro Zack
Had a session with Chris. No SYT but definately a good looker. Speaks well n that liven up your mood. Good massage and never rush. Thanks Bro, now waiting for your FR on "Ice".

Bro. zyxel,
CHeers,

Zack Tan
18-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Bro Zack
Had a session with Chris. No SYT but definately a good looker. Speaks well n that liven up your mood. Good massage and never rush. Thanks Bro, now waiting for your FR on "Ice".
Bro. Sharpspin,
Glad you enjoyed your session with Chris. Looks like we have similar view of this gal. Did those pair of hooters with ping-pong size nipples "blined" your eyes?...ke,ke,ke. Actually I just had a session with her as well today just to test her for her consistency and she pass this with flying colour. She actually make a good dinner companient, you know what I mean. She is no SYT but nevertheless an attractive woman. Can you imagine her in a sexy evening outfit....hm...yummy.
Wah bro., you still want my fr. on "ice" of Sanctuary?? How come I'm the only one sharing? Ok, when I have the time, maybe tomorrow before I head off again.
Cheers,

sharkspin
19-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Bro Zack, quite hard to come by a good conversationalist with looks and good attitude. Her gentleness and the no rush attitude is rare. Honestly, if I have any good "lobangs" like yours, I will definately post it but these days, most are "bang, bang and thank you maam"....you know what I mean....get the job done and off you go.
Tks again Bro. BTW, how to up your points?

Zack Tan
19-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Bro Zack, quite hard to come by a good conversationalist with looks and good attitude. Her gentleness and the no rush attitude is rare. Honestly, if I have any good "lobangs" like yours, I will definately post it but these days, most are "bang, bang and thank you maam"....you know what I mean....get the job done and off you go.
Tks again Bro. BTW, how to up your points?
Bro. Sharkspin,
Aiyah, no need to up my points. Just buy kopi ok already. Shhhhh, don't post any more good lobangs, otherwise queue long long leh....just kidding. Of course good thing must share but please remember posting also come with responsibilty. Be as factual and fair as you can be.
Yep, Chris is a rare gem with wonderful combinations. Oh yes, her gentleness. Bro. you are more observant than I'm . So bros. please treat her well so that she won't MIA again.
Cheers,

gedangsa
20-03-2005, 01:15 AM
Bro.,
Hey, Jane is the boss of Sanctuary hc and an elderly statewoman already liao, she does not do services leh! If you really enjoy JG services, you should try Estee of Doris hc. Gurantee your dick will not stand after the session...ke,ke,ke. Another lobang for you.
Ice I"ve not Q/C as yet, so cannot provide much bio data. According to Jane, she is pretty with big round eyes. Dun't know true or not? Will find some time to test water after my return from outstation duties.
Cheers,

Bro Ztan,

Tks 4 yr info buit this Estee lau chio I tried b4. Her JG quite painful one. As for Jane, too bad she dun do anymore ... sigh... If you manage to change her bonkable status, please inform me, ok ?

This Ice in Sanctuary, is her JG taught by Jane ?

Tks

Zack Tan
20-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Bro Ztan,

Tks 4 yr info buit this Estee lau chio I tried b4. Her JG quite painful one. As for Jane, too bad she dun do anymore ... sigh... If you manage to change her bonkable status, please inform me, ok ?

This Ice in Sanctuary, is her JG taught by Jane ?

Tks
Bro. gedangsa,
Aiyoh, Ice is young gal, where know how to JG! As for Jane, she retired so long ago and now boss already, no more servicing. If you really want, you go to her hc and sian her, maybe she will change her mind.
Cheers,

gedangsa
20-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Bro. gedangsa,
Aiyoh, Ice is young gal, where know how to JG! As for Jane, she retired so long ago and now boss already, no more servicing. If you really want, you go to her hc and sian her, maybe she will change her mind.
Cheers,

Oh, so ICE cannot do JG ? Maybe I read wrongly. Tks

As for Jane, no lah I no patience to sianz lah. Kekeke

Zack Tan
20-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Oh, so ICE cannot do JG ? Maybe I read wrongly. Tks

As for Jane, no lah I no patience to sianz lah. Kekeke
Bro. gedangsa,
So did you managed to book your session with the "elusive" Chris ? Melons lover like you should be drooling now if you have tried.
Cheers,

gedangsa
01-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Bro. gedangsa,
So did you managed to book your session with the "elusive" Chris ? Melons lover like you should be drooling now if you have tried.
Cheers,

Bro ZachTan,

Yes, I finally did & here is the FR !!

FR on CHRIS OF DAJIKO HC

After used to hearing from bros in here how much they used to miss Chris bcos she retired liao suddenly bro ZachTan start a new thread saying that Chris is back !! So, mai tu leow, straight away book her. But very difficult to get leh especially with her limited working hours

But today I decided 2b kiasu & book early in the morning, hehehe I got a slot !! To cut the story short, wah... when she came in, she is really pretty... she looks like an ang moh Eurasian, I mean she is an ang moh lah !! Ask her where she is from ? She said she is an Australian with S'pore PR. Didn't probe further why & how she got her PR bcoz that is none of my business. I oso not interested to know, only interested in fucking her. Kekeke

But during the masagge, we tcss & get to know why she gone missing & come back. She said bcos she went back to Australia & now coming back here & she will dissappear again. Ok, back to the massage, she massage my back, no strength lah, wat u expect ? That also for little while only, then she asked me to turn over. After a little while of press here & there (no strenght one lah), she start to give me sexy massage.

After a few minutes my dick wakes up & stand up. She gave it a few shakes & stroke it as if it is part of the massage. Of cos my dick becomes real hard !! Then she asked me "You want ?". I nodded by head "yes" but then I want FJ or at least BM mah but she just ask "You want ?", I mean want what ? But no time to clarify bcos even hj. I am beginning to feel shiok liao. Then I ask "How come you never let me see your breast ?" She said "Ok, I let you see & and touch". She lifted her shirt up, wah can see her tight bra squeezed and bang the melons against each other. Then, when she unhooked her bra, wah lau eh, OH MY GOD !!! Her breast sprang out like a spring, I mean it is SO HUGE !! Her aerola quite big circle leh !!. I cannot tahan liao, must squeeze them. But then, when I squeezed & feel them, half sianz liao, they are so hard, so I think it is fake one lah !!

But seeing her pretty smiling face & grabbing her huge melons, my weapon cannot resist her hand movement on the shaft which builds up the pressure on my cannon. As more & more pressure are built-up, there is only one conclusion, and the Finale comes with a BIG BIG BANG of EXPLOSION !! Shit, the bullets flies so far, they shot over my head !! What a sensation !!

Then, she clean me up & I took a shower, we tcss for a while then paid up & off I go !!

SUMMARY:

Face: 8.5/10 (She is one of the pretty ones around, if you like ang moh face)

Age: Dunno, din ask but I think 30 lah (plus minus a few years)

Skin: Tanned

Tummy: A bit of baby fats

Boobs: At least C cup. But they are so hard, so I think fake one lah

Friendliness: 8/10

Massage: 1/10 (who go there for massage, anyway ?)

HJ: 7/10

BJ: not sure got offer or not ?

BM: not sure got offer or not ?

FJ: not sure got offer or not ?

DAMAGE: Entrance ($38) + $50 (HJ)

RTF: Nah, not my type bcos she is not the fair type

CONCLUSION:

Those samster belongs to this category should try:-

a. those who like to try an Australian in a HC (but she is tanned & dark , hor !!)

b. those who like pretty ang moh face

c. those who likes big boobs but doesn't mind fakies

d. those who heard a lot in the past about this legend queen but have not try

Cheers & Happy Bonking !!

:D

Zack Tan
01-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah, did not expect you to write such a detail fr leh. Her big boobies are not so hard but quite firm. So I think is real. I actually asked her point blank! Looks like you a bit frustrated that she did not offered you her "other" services. I warned you she is selective but still can lah....just be forthright and said you want mah! She is pro-active once you get her in the mood...just a hint. You are right, she is tan but nevertheless a pretty lady. It's a pity you did not try her massages which is good by local hc standard. Trust me, visit her a 2nd time, your treatment would be better.
Cheers,

gedangsa
02-04-2005, 12:45 AM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah, did not expect you to write such a detail fr leh. Her big boobies are not so hard but quite firm. So I think is real. I actually asked her point blank! Looks like you a bit frustrated that she did not offered you her "other" services. I warned you she is selective but still can lah....just be forthright and said you want mah! She is pro-active once you get her in the mood...just a hint. You are right, she is tan but nevertheless a pretty lady. It's a pity you did not try her massages which is good by local hc standard. Trust me, visit her a 2nd time, your treatment would be better.
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

I wasn't frustated at not being able to get full service. The purpose of my first visit was juz to establish contact loh. But b4 I go off, I told her "Next time we do full service, ok ?". She smilled and say "We'll see, see how my mood ?".

U sure her breast is firm & not hard ? Hmm... when I squeezed them, they are hard leh. Not to doubt you but I am beginning to doubt myself so maybe I will inspect in greater detail next time when I visit her. Hahaha

U manage to get FJ from her ?

And yes, she is really a pretty lady especially with her sweet smile, it takes your breath away !! :D

Cheers

Cheers

Zack Tan
02-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Her boobs are the real thing. Firm but soft. Dun't tell you too much what I did, make you "gian"...ke,ke,ke. Go and try her 2nd time, if you have "kum cheng", you are in for a surprise!
Cheers,

gedangsa
02-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Her boobs are the real thing. Firm but soft. Dun't tell you too much what I did, make you "gian"...ke,ke,ke. Go and try her 2nd time, if you have "kum cheng", you are in for a surprise!
Cheers,

Tell me leh what u did or at least pm me lah.

Curious what the surprise is & this curiousity makes me like a cat and it is killing me !! Kekeke

Zack Tan
02-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Tell me leh what u did or at least pm me lah.

Curious what the surprise is & this curiousity makes me like a cat and it is killing me !! Kekeke
Bro. gedangsa,
Ke,ke,ke...now I make you "gian" and you will walk aroud with a hard-on for the next few days until you sort some relieve! Ok since you sound like a nice guy, go and see your pm
Cheers,

guzzler
02-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Bro Zack,

You were right, now you've got me curious. Down with a bit of a medical issue right now, but chris is on the top of my list after my recovery.

gedangsa
02-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Bro. gedangsa,
Ke,ke,ke...now I make you "gian" and you will walk aroud with a hard-on for the next few days until you sort some relieve! Ok since you sound like a nice guy, go and see your pm
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

Tks for your pm & I am walking around with a hard-on all day long !!

I shall rtf her !!

Kekeke

gedangsa
02-04-2005, 04:31 PM
One bro up my rep without leaving name behind. Tks

But I cannot return the favour bcos I dunno who you are.

Tks

Zack Tan
02-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Bro Zack,

You were right, now you've got me curious. Down with a bit of a medical issue right now, but chris is on the top of my list after my recovery.
Bro. Guzzler,
I don't want to build up the hype and expectation too much. Bearing in mind that this gal is selective and may not dish out the same treatment for all. Having said that I've tested out her services a couple of tumes to check consistency and she passed with flying colour. See your pm.
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah my fr. so enticing meh! Now you blame me for your plight of having to walk around for the next 2 days with a hard-on. Chris should be back on Monday. You better book early, otherwise, you have to suffer for another day...aaargh.
BTW bros. wanting to try Ice (the other Eurasian) in Sanctuary hc, she did not turn up for work. She is a no-show according to her boss.
Cheers,

highlander
02-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Bro. Guzzler,
I don't want to build up the hype and expectation too much. Bearing in mind that this gal is selective and may not dish out the same treatment for all. Having said that I've tested out her services a couple of tumes to check consistency and she passed with flying colour. See your pm.
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah my fr. so enticing meh! Now you blame me for your plight of having to walk around for the next 2 days with a hard-on. Chris should be back on Monday. You better book early, otherwise, you have to suffer for another day...aaargh.
BTW bros. wanting to try Ice (the other Eurasian) in Sanctuary hc, she did not turn up for work. She is a no-show according to her boss.
Cheers,

Bro Zack Tan,

See your discussions on chris, me also "heart itchy...laio" hehe :D can pm me as well anot? since my failed attempt to suck former yhc/lisa and current estee/dorris 's boobs...me have been looking for big boobs, epecially tall ones.
Both lisa/yhc and estee/dorris are quite tall big boob woman. but too bad, can touch only but no further than that....sign! what a failure for me man! :(

gedangsa
02-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

This one (Ice of Santuary), I blame you bcos I have been trying & not successful to get !! Joking joking !!

As for Chris, she may not turn up on Monday one lah. Last Mon, I call but recep say she did not turn up for work !!

Eh, since we are already good buddies, put some good words for me & persuade Jane to do with me lah, eh sai boh ?

highlander
02-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Bro ZTan,

This one (Ice of Santuary), I blame you bcos I have been trying & not successful to get !! Joking joking !!

As for Chris, she may not turn up on Monday one lah. Last Mon, I call but recep say she did not turn up for work !!

Eh, since we are already good buddies, put some good words for me & persuade Jane to do with me lah, eh sai boh ?

Bro Gedangsa,

I remember seeing you talking about this big boob sherry from dickson HC but can't seems to find back the thread, u have a good fr on this sherry and seems that u have a good time with her. can i know how tall is she? dun think u mentioned her ht in that fr.

Thanks!

Zack Tan
02-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Bro Zack Tan,

See your discussions on chris, me also "heart itchy...laio" hehe :D can pm me as well anot? since my failed attempt to suck former yhc/lisa and current estee/dorris 's boobs...me have been looking for big boobs, epecially tall ones.
Both lisa/yhc and estee/dorris are quite tall big boob woman. but too bad, can touch only but no further than that....sign! what a failure for me man! :(
Bro. Highlander,
OK lah...but I don't want you to suffer the same plight as bro. Gedangsa so I'm going to skip the sordid details...ke,ke. OK I can share share but 1st thing 1st, I'm not her OKT lest bros. here think I'm promoting her! 2ndly whether she offer you the same sort of treatments depend on you.
But you touch my heart and so I'm going to try to help you succeed this time. If you consider Estee (Dorris hc) boobs as big, then you will be in for a treat if you see Chris's boobs! She is no SYT but an pretty and attractive woman in her own right. She is tall but some would consider her body a bit out of proportion esp. her thin legs. So if you are a leg lover, forget about her. Her boobs are big so too are her nipples....some man dun't like as it can be scarely. Treat her nice and give her the correct signals, she will reciprocate. Trust me. good luck and let us know if you have finally succeed in sucking her succulent tops!
Cheers,

gedangsa
02-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Bro Gedangsa,

I remember seeing you talking about this big boob sherry from dickson HC but can't seems to find back the thread, u have a good fr on this sherry and seems that u have a good time with her. can i know how tall is she? dun think u mentioned her ht in that fr.

Thanks!

Bro highlander,

Got lah, the FR is here at post number 53

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32004&page=4&pp=15&highlight=Cherry

I think her height is above average height of local girls lah, sorry me not so good in estimating height. Estimating breast size maybe is easier, kekeke

Zack Tan
02-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Bro ZTan,

Bro. Gedangsa,
You sure or not. Jane lau liao leh and retire long long time ago. You still want eh? I myself have not try her before as she is way before my cheonging time but I was told she is a "legend" in her younger days. She is still lau swee but now I think she become trainer. Maybe you can volunteer to be her model?
I could be dropping by Sanctuary later this evening to Q/C her 2 new addition brown sugars. Lu eh kum boh? I think you only look for fair skin maidens, so I think you no interset hor?
Cheers,

highlander
02-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Bro. Highlander,
OK lah...but I don't want you to suffer the same plight as bro. Gedangsa so I'm going to skip the sordid details...ke,ke. OK I can share share but 1st thing 1st, I'm not her OKT lest bros. here think I'm promoting her! 2ndly whether she offer you the same sort of treatments depend on you.
But you touch my heart and so I'm going to try to help you succeed this time. If you consider Estee (Dorris hc) boobs as big, then you will be in for a treat if you see Chris's boobs! She is no SYT but an pretty and attractive woman in her own right. She is tall but some would consider her body a bit out of proportion esp. her thin legs. So if you are a leg lover, forget about her. Her boobs are big so too are her nipples....some man dun't like as it can be scarely. Treat her nice and give her the correct signals, she will reciprocate. Trust me. good luck and let us know if you have finally succeed in sucking her succulent tops!
Cheers,

Thanks bro Zack Tan!

gedangsa
02-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
... You still want eh? .... Maybe you can volunteer to be her model?
.... I think you only look for fair skin maidens, so I think you no interset hor?
Cheers,
Bro ZTan,

I look for fair, slim, young & big boob girl only when I feel like fucking. But when I feel like I wanna my "balls & dick being played like a toy", any JG expert with ugly face oso never mind. Bcos hor, young girl don't have enuf experience will spoil my cock, then mah jialat !!

Yes, I wanna try Jane bcos I heard a lot about her but no chance to try (juz like Chris only until recently manage to try !!). Help me on this, can ? Kekeke

Cheers

Zack Tan
02-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Bro ZTan,

I look for fair, slim, young & big boob girl only when I feel like fucking. But when I feel like I wanna my "balls & dick being played like a toy", any JG expert with ugly face oso never mind. Bcos hor, young girl don't have enuf experience will spoil my cock, then mah jialat !!

Yes, I wanna try Jane bcos I heard a lot about her but no chance to try (juz like Chris only until recently manage to try !!). Help me on this, can ? Kekeke

Cheers
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah, you quite serious about Jane. Ok lah, since you asked I'll relay message to her. Wait for my news. Since you know Estee of Dorris, the JG master, why try Jane? Estee tsill the best but to some can be painful. If you want JG and play play, why don't you try her "younger sister" Mandy. She can leh!
Cheers,

gedangsa
03-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah, you quite serious about Jane. Ok lah, since you asked I'll relay message to her. Wait for my news. Since you know Estee of Dorris, the JG master, why try Jane? Estee tsill the best but to some can be painful. If you want JG and play play, why don't you try her "younger sister" Mandy. She can leh!
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

Of cos serious lah, making an offer to bonk someone where can play-play one, rite ? Estee did give me Mandy's number but honestly I cannot remember whether I tried Mandy or not leh ? Mandy still Galaxy ?

Cheers

Zack Tan
03-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Bro ZTan,

Of cos serious lah, making an offer to bonk someone where can play-play one, rite ? Estee did give me Mandy's number but honestly I cannot remember whether I tried Mandy or not leh ? Mandy still Galaxy ?

Cheers
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah piang! You bonk until you forget eh? I tried Mandy when she was still in Galaxy but I think now she moved over to Dorris to join Estee. She is another "ice queen" but younger than Estee. Not bad looking.
Cheers,

gedangsa
03-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Wah piang! You bonk until you forget eh? I tried Mandy when she was still in Galaxy but I think now she moved over to Dorris to join Estee. She is another "ice queen" but younger than Estee. Not bad looking.
Cheers,

Ya loh, I really 4get whether I tried Mandy oredi or not ? But is Mandy also so "proud" like her sister, no stipping naked, no FJ type ? Her cup size ?

Since Mandy is already with Esteee in the same HC, anyone tried "sisterly tarma JG" before ? Kekeke

Tks

Zack Tan
03-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Ya loh, I really 4get whether I tried Mandy oredi or not ? But is Mandy also so "proud" like her sister, no stipping naked, no FJ type ? Her cup size ?

Since Mandy is already with Esteee in the same HC, anyone tried "sisterly tarma JG" before ? Kekeke

Tks
Bro. Gedangsa,
You are right but if you sian Mandy, she still can. Estee is a no-no but since I know her for long time, I get some special "members" only privilleges...ke,ke,ke.
Tell you another story about these 2 "sisters" that happened to me when they were both at Galaxy and they were much younger then. You know that Estee will always bound both your feet up with towers during JG and then you are in your birthday suite with your erected dick straight up in the air. Estee was then massaging my manhood in this darken room and all of a sudden, the door opened without warning and in step Mandy. Althought I knew the both of them but still I'm pai seh mah as estee hand was holding my dick. Bloody hell, this Mandy carried on talking to Estee as if I wasn't there but of course out of the corner of my eyes I caught her looking at my dick...ke,ke,ke. Ok lah, my mind worked fast and told Mandy that since she is in my room, I want "tama". They both looked at me and Estee said, " Sure or not, you can stand 2 woman meh?" I just said, " Just let the horses over here."( a literal translation from a Mandarin verse). They both giggle and I had the good time. Yeh, it was fun at that time. Not sure any bros. out there have same experiences as me as I know they "charged" into each other rooms often then.
Cheers,

gedangsa
03-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,

Tell you another story ..... They both giggle and I had the good time. Yeh, it was fun at that time. Not sure any bros. out there have same experiences as me as I know they "charged" into each other rooms often then.
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

Your story gave me a hard-on again, difficult to walk leh !!

So, I hope when I book Mandy next time, Estee will walk in !!

Kekeke

Zack Tan
03-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Bro ZTan,

Your story gave me a hard-on again, difficult to walk leh !!

So, I hope when I book Mandy next time, Estee will walk in !!

Kekeke
Bro. Gedangsa,
Ke,ke,ke..you sure have a sensitive dick. Ok I would not entice you anymore otherwise you will blame me for your plight!
Estee/Mandy can be arrange but you must be prepared to pay for both their services ok. When Mandy is servicing you just tell her that you want to see Estee as well lah...got it? Hey we are going off topic.
Cheers,

gedangsa
03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Hey we are going off topic.
Cheers,

Ya ya we off topic liao.

Ok, any other FR on this Chris ?

Bros, remember to squeeze her breast & let us know your opinion whether Chris breast is real or fake, hor ?

CHeers

highlander
03-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Ke,ke,ke..you sure have a sensitive dick. Ok I would not entice you anymore otherwise you will blame me for your plight!
Estee/Mandy can be arrange but you must be prepared to pay for both their services ok. When Mandy is servicing you just tell her that you want to see Estee as well lah...got it? Hey we are going off topic.
Cheers,

Bro Zack Tan,

hehe..paiseh, i know it is off topic.....I had tried estee few times liao but i never seen mandy before lei. How she look like huh? is she as tua liap n tall as estee??? :D

From what i know, estee very strict one, as in limited touching here n there. wa..u managed to get some special services from them, u very can man! haha... guess i must resign to my own fate lah. nevermind, me go try the chris 1st. hope she is not only voluptuous but nice as well..... :p

Zack Tan
03-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Bro Zack Tan,

hehe..paiseh, i know it is off topic.....I had tried estee few times liao but i never seen mandy before lei. How she look like huh? is she as tua liap n tall as estee??? :D

From what i know, estee very strict one, as in limited touching here n there. wa..u managed to get some special services from them, u very can man! haha... guess i must resign to my own fate lah. nevermind, me go try the chris 1st. hope she is not only voluptuous but nice as well..... :p
Bro. Highlander,
It's ok. Can TCSS a bit. Aiyoh, told you "members" have its special "privellege" mah! Mandy is younger than Estee and of course a bit sweeter. Face just ok if you not fussy if you know what I mean. No lah, boobs only a handful. So you are a boobie man eh! Check out Chris but be nice, she will reciprocate. She is a real nice gal and friendly. Remember you need to warm her up with tender loving care...ke,ke,ke. After your session you must report back to us ok.
Cheers,

highlander
04-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Bro. Highlander,
It's ok. Can TCSS a bit. Aiyoh, told you "members" have its special "privellege" mah! Mandy is younger than Estee and of course a bit sweeter. Face just ok if you not fussy if you know what I mean. No lah, boobs only a handful. So you are a boobie man eh! Check out Chris but be nice, she will reciprocate. She is a real nice gal and friendly. Remember you need to warm her up with tender loving care...ke,ke,ke. After your session you must report back to us ok.
Cheers,

Bro Zack Tan,

Before i saw your reply, i already went to try mandy liao. Cos today cannot get chris lei. call up and they told me she is not in so LL.....And I cannot tahan so end up go and find mandy first. See my FR in the JG thread.
Btw, Mandy is really a lau chio man! Got good ht and still slim despite her age.
But again, maybe i am new, so she said she dun do FJ, just JG only. I think she bluff one right? Well I didn't ask further also, just enjoying her massage.

For chris, I guess i try again next week, hopefully got better luck.

cheers!

Zack Tan
04-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Bro Zack Tan,

Before i saw your reply, i already went to try mandy liao. Cos today cannot get chris lei. call up and they told me she is not in so LL.....And I cannot tahan so end up go and find mandy first. See my FR in the JG thread.
Btw, Mandy is really a lau chio man! Got good ht and still slim despite her age.
But again, maybe i am new, so she said she dun do FJ, just JG only. I think she bluff one right? Well I didn't ask further also, just enjoying her massage.

cheers!
Bro. Highlander,
That's why she is known as the "illusive" Chris! Now you see her but viola she is gone! Better luck next time. It's easier to book her from Tues to Fri. My friend Mr. Gedangsa must be sufferring like hell with his hard-on, now that Chris did not turn up for work today...ke,ke,ke.
Estee and Mandy both lau chio already but still ok right? Mandy is another "ice queen", This no-no and that no-no but $$ talk lah!
Cheers,

giggs310010
05-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Bro Zack Tan,

cheers!

Chris is on MC today, probably work too hard last week :rolleyes:

Zack Tan
05-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Chris is on MC today, probably work too hard last week :rolleyes:
Bro. Giggs,
Yeh probably her back is acting up on her again. If this is the case, she could be out of action for sometime...wish her a speedy recovery for the sake of bro. Gedangsa.
Cheers,

highlander
05-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Chris is on MC today, probably work too hard last week :

Thanks bro Giggs310010 for informing. I hereby wish Chris speedy recovery as well. :o

gedangsa
06-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Bro. Giggs,
Yeh probably her back is acting up on her again. If this is the case, she could be out of action for sometime...wish her a speedy recovery for the sake of bro. Gedangsa.
Cheers,

To speed up her recovery, maybe, she need an injection leh ?

Zack Tan
06-04-2005, 07:37 PM
To speed up her recovery, maybe, she need an injection leh ?

Bro. Gedangsa,
Ke,ke,ke...who is going to administration the injection, you or me? Are you still walking around with a hard-on or you have found some quick fix?
Cheers,

gedangsa
06-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Ke,ke,ke...who is going to administration the injection, you or me? Are you still walking around with a hard-on or you have found some quick fix?
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

Of coz I inject lah. Kekeke

I have found a quick fix but still hard-on leh !!

Zack Tan
20-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro ZTan,

Of coz I inject lah. Kekeke

I have found a quick fix but still hard-on leh !!

Bro. Gedangsa,
Quick, quick...the "elusive" Chris is back in action today! If you cannot adminster the "injection" today, I'll ok.
Cheers,

gedangsa
20-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Quick, quick...the "elusive" Chris is back in action today! If you cannot adminster the "injection" today, I'll ok.
Cheers,

I admit defeat in the race to inject her. You go first bcos I'm short of cash now, must wait for pay day.

Zack Tan
20-04-2005, 08:29 PM
I admit defeat in the race to inject her. You go first bcos I'm short of cash now, must wait for pay day.
Bro. Gedangsa,
Ok. You have to hold your horses then. I confess to having a session with her today but no administration of "injection" as it was the time of the month for her....ke,ke. But she is still a delightful lady and this time around, I found her even more forthright and open even about the intimate details of her sex live! But bro., you may be right about her "enhanced" assets. I think she did some "alterations" on them.
Cheers,

gedangsa
20-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Ok. You have to hold your horses then. I confess to having a session with her today but no administration of "injection" as it was the time of the month for her....ke,ke. But she is still a delightful lady and this time around, I found her even more forthright and open even about the intimate details of her sex live! But bro., you may be right about her "enhanced" assets. I think she did some "alterations" on them.
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

Thank goodness u oso agree with me that her breast are enhanced bcos I am beginning to doubt my ability in differentiating the real from the fakies. Hahaha.

Ok, actually I have no doubt that hers is a pair of fakies bcos it is so hard. It was a lousy job done by her surgeon bcos nowdays good surgeon can make it less hard & not so obvious lah !! She should have gone for a more expensive opration to get a better result. This type of operation cannot decide on cost alone bcos the cheapest will give you the cheapest result, ie the hardest breast!

Cheers

Zack Tan
20-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Bro ZTan,

Thank goodness u oso agree with me that her breast are enhanced bcos I am beginning to doubt my ability in differentiating the real from the fakies. Hahaha.

Ok, actually I have no doubt that hers is a pair of fakies bcos it is so hard. It was a lousy job done by her surgeon bcos nowdays good surgeon can make it less hard & not so obvious lah !! She should have gone for a more expensive opration to get a better result. This type of operation cannot decide on cost alone bcos the cheapest will give you the cheapest result, ie the hardest breast!

Cheers
Hey bro.,
You are good lah! One look and one feel, you know already. I not sure though that expensive equal good meh? Some time you paid top $ for specialist but can still end up the other way.
Anyway be careful what you write about her here, she is computer literate!
Cheers,

gedangsa
20-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey bro.,
You are good lah! One look and one feel, you know already. I not sure though that expensive equal good meh? Some time you paid top $ for specialist but can still end up the other way.
Anyway be careful what you write about her here, she is computer literate!
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

Yeah mybe expensive surgeon may not equal good job but chances of cheap operation to get cheap result is higher !!

It is ok to let her read lah & know that her client knows she goes for breast enlargement bcos some bros dun mind fakies as long as it is big, rite ? Anyway, we are not stating any lies or back stabbing her. We are merely stating facts mah !!

Cheers

Zack Tan
20-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Bro ZTan,

Yeah mybe expensive surgeon may not equal good job but chances of cheap operation to get cheap result is higher !!

It is ok to let her read lah & know that her client knows she goes for breast enlargement bcos some bros dun mind fakies as long as it is big, rite ? Anyway, we are not stating any lies or back stabbing her. We are merely stating facts mah !!

Cheers
Bro. Gedangsa,
Of course no problem but thought I let you know in case you let your tonge slip lah! And another thing, she has a bit of tummy fat protruding out. If she can slim down, she will be gorgeous!
Cheers,

highlander
20-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Bro ZTan,

So Chris's boob are fake....well its true that some bro dun mind as long as it is big cos a firm and big boobs really look attractive on a woman, thus i guess they are really willing to spent that amount of money to enhance their assets...

Initially i dun mind big fake boobs cos i thought to myself, just dun think of whether its fake or real...just go and enjoy it but until i tried formal lisa of yhc. It was my 1st time trying her months back when she was still in yhc.

When I 1st saw her, i thought to myself, what a tua liap, tall and pretty woman standing in front for me. Really marikita the moment i set sight on her. She's leggy too. Wa....where to find such woman. I already know that she got fake boobs given the FR by bros whom tried her. I thought to myself, what the hack, whether real or fake...just enjoy man! So after the massage, she just go ahead with the FJ without asking(anyway I also know she dun really ask). When action start, the moment i saw her strip and that pair of Jugs spring out, i immediately went for that pair and try to suck....but was encounter with much resistants from her....I mean really much resistant from her until I sian halfway...and give up. I did stop and she told me she felt painful whenever her breast got suck or touch.......Well like i said, i didn't go further on sucking and touching anymore as i can see that she felt quite bad. To respect her as well. So we just quickly finished off the FJ.

After that, i guess woman with fake boob won't allow touching, squeezing or sucking cos of the pain they will have....... :(

gedangsa
20-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Of course no problem but thought I let you know in case you let your tonge slip lah! And another thing, she has a bit of tummy fat protruding out. If she can slim down, she will be gorgeous!
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

I agree 101% with what u said !!

dirk_diggler
21-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Yo bros, managed to sneak some time off to visit Chris this afternoon. Boy those grey eyes and CFM looks of her can really electric-shock the socks off any full- grown man... And her areolas are really huge!!! Even bigger than 50 cent coins damn... Anyway she massaged me for the whole session, and didn't mentioned anything abt special, until I requested, then she said she only do HJ. Will like to ask bros here, how to get her to do FJ? Izzit must visit her a few times then she will do? I asked her how come she doesn't do, she said that its becos she got bf so not that nice, but I saw some bros manage to get FJ from her...Can these bros pls advise how to go abt getting the full package from her? Thnks!!

Zack Tan
21-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Yo bros, managed to sneak some time off to visit Chris this afternoon. Boy those grey eyes and CFM looks of her can really electric-shock the socks off any full- grown man... And her areolas are really huge!!! Even bigger than 50 cent coins damn... Anyway she massaged me for the whole session, and didn't mentioned anything abt special, until I requested, then she said she only do HJ. Will like to ask bros here, how to get her to do FJ? Izzit must visit her a few times then she will do? I asked her how come she doesn't do, she said that its becos she got bf so not that nice, but I saw some bros manage to get FJ from her...Can these bros pls advise how to go abt getting the full package from her? Thnks!!
Bro. dirk digger,
Ke,ke,ke...looks like you kenna her "electrical" shock. Like that sebei jilat liao. Never mind, me will try to help you to meet the challenge. 1st you must take some time to go thru' the thread, there are some hints from bros. already. This gal is quite selective about offerring her TLS but she is very open minded and forth right. Must built up some "chemistry" and then "sian" her a bit lah....that's where the fun begins. Good luck.
Cheers,

giggs310010
21-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Bro. dirk digger,
Ke,ke,ke...looks like you kenna her "electrical" shock. Like that sebei jilat liao. Never mind, me will try to help you to meet the challenge. 1st you must take some time to go thru' the thread, there are some hints from bros. already. This gal is quite selective about offerring her TLS but she is very open minded and forth right. Must built up some "chemistry" and then "sian" her a bit lah....that's where the fun begins. Good luck.
Cheers,

Bro. dirk digger,

All I can say is alot of hardwork to built chemistry with her, as well as alot more $ investment.
I finally got what I wanted, but extremely rewarding.
In fact my best hunt in my all time HC/geylang/TN experience.

-- giggs

Deltaboy55
21-04-2005, 09:05 AM
Bro ZTan,

Cheers

With due respect, I beg to differ. Perhaps, certain information especially those that may hurt the gal's feelings ought to be communicated privately instead of using this public platform. Cheers.

SiPayChun
21-04-2005, 02:02 PM
brothers, whats the damages for "Chris".
thanks

gedangsa
21-04-2005, 07:34 PM
With due respect, I beg to differ. Perhaps, certain information especially those that may hurt the gal's feelings ought to be communicated privately instead of using this public platform. Cheers.

Bro Delta,

It is ok to have different of opinion. In fact I respect your opinion, juz that I thought if the girls themselves bother & take trouble to come in here & read about herself, she got to be able to take the criticism as long as it is the truth even if the truth hurts. If she has a fake breast, then all bros should know she has a fake one. Unless of course, if it is not the truth

I thought it would bad, if just for her sake of making her "happy", all of us bro here pretend to say how much we enjoy her wonderful "big breast". Then she would have got the idea that all ouf us really like big breast irresppective of real or fake. If she chose to come in here to read about herself, she should take all comments in the right spirit with the aim of improving herself. Of course it would be wrong if we falsely accuse her & assasinate her character here.

Tks for letting me voice my 0.02 cents worth of opinion & I hope I am allowed to disagree with bro Delta.

Cheers

gedangsa
21-04-2005, 07:36 PM
brothers, whats the damages for "Chris".
thanks

U mean u read this thread & u dunno ?

Zack Tan
21-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Bro. dirk digger,

All I can say is alot of hardwork to built chemistry with her, as well as alot more $ investment.
I finally got what I wanted, but extremely rewarding.
In fact my best hunt in my all time HC/geylang/TN experience.

-- giggs
Hi,
Bro. dirk digger, now you owe me and bro. giggs kopi liao. Just to let bro. here know that Chris is not the usual hc gal...1stly she is bit country and a bit of rock and roll and 2ndly she is more,if I can say, "cultured". She will make a wonderful dinner companient if you know what I mean. Try her if you want something different.
Cheers,

Deltaboy55
22-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Bro Delta,

It is ok to have different of opinion. In fact I respect your opinion, juz that I thought if the girls themselves bother & take trouble to come in here & read about herself, she got to be able to take the criticism as long as it is the truth even if the truth hurts. If she has a fake breast, then all bros should know she has a fake one. Unless of course, if it is not the truth

I thought it would bad, if just for her sake of making her "happy", all of us bro here pretend to say how much we enjoy her wonderful "big breast". Then she would have got the idea that all ouf us really like big breast irresppective of real or fake. If she chose to come in here to read about herself, she should take all comments in the right spirit with the aim of improving herself. Of course it would be wrong if we falsely accuse her & assasinate her character here.

Tks for letting me voice my 0.02 cents worth of opinion & I hope I am allowed to disagree with bro Delta.

Cheers

Sure, mate. No worries. We are all matured enough to agree to disagree. Cheers.

gedangsa
23-04-2005, 12:32 AM
Sure, mate. No worries. We are all matured enough to agree to disagree. Cheers.

Bro Delta,

Yes, I like your attitude. Yes we are all matured adult here.

For that, I have up yr rep points !!

Cheers & Happy bonking !!

simone
23-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Just book a session with chris BUT SHE NEVER POP THE QUESTION>>> AND I ALSO gong gong never ask>>> BUT she got good attitude and her massage is good...and of course...goods figure...Will try again on monday.. :)

p/s first time to Dajiko and I notice tht there are quite a no. of pretty gals at Dajiko...

cheers

Zack Tan
23-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Just book a session with chris BUT SHE NEVER POP THE QUESTION>>> AND I ALSO gong gong never ask>>> BUT she got good attitude and her massage is good...and of course...goods figure...Will try again on monday.. :)

p/s first time to Dajiko and I notice tht there are quite a no. of pretty gals at Dajiko...

cheers
Aiyah, bro., must read thru' the thread before you go mah then you have better chance! But this week also not the right time to pop the question as it's the time of the month for her. Next week OK. She is a challenge but once you are in, you are in for a good ride. Remember not to take the room just opposite the staff room ok. Her moaning quite loud....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

dirk_diggler
23-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Bro. dirk digger,
Cheers,

Hi Bro Zack, thnks for the hint...Will try my sianing skills with her...Let u guys know the progress...Cheers...

Zack Tan
24-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Hi Bro Zack, thnks for the hint...Will try my sianing skills with her...Let u guys know the progress...Cheers...
Hi Bros.,
I've received several pm from bros. asking for "help" to point them to the right direction with Chris. Sorry I find it time consuming to answer all individually, so I've decided it's easier for me to share some pointers. 1stly I'm just your average guy and Ive no magical formula that can gurantee that it will work for all. I just happen to hit it off quite well with her 1st time and treat her like a lady. I did not asked or demand for her TLS but one thing leads to another and she responded quite naturally. OK, this gal is picky (this we know ) and will not offer her TLS to all. She told me that she needs to feel comfortable with the guy before she does it as she also want to enjoy the act just as much. I found her quite a open and direct person. Warm her up a bit lah, but dun't push it though. Let's happen naturally. Once you are in, ho seh liao.
Ask bro. Giggs, he may have his experiences to share.
Cheers,

highlander
24-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi Bros.,
I've received several pm from bros. asking for "help" to point them to the right direction with Chris. Sorry I find it time consuming to answer all individually, so I've decided it's easier for me to share some pointers. 1stly I'm just your average guy and Ive no magical formula that can gurantee that it will work for all. I just happen to hit it off quite well with her 1st time and treat her like a lady. I did not asked or demand for her TLS but one thing leads to another and she responded quite naturally. OK, this gal is picky (this we know ) and will not offer her TLS to all. She told me that she needs to feel comfortable with the guy before she does it as she also want to enjoy the act just as much. I found her quite a open and direct person. Warm her up a bit lah, but dun't push it though. Let's happen naturally. Once you are in, ho seh liao.
Ask bro. Giggs, he may have his experiences to share.
Cheers,

Bro Zack Tan,

Thanks for sharing. I managed to have an appointment with her after few tries. As expected, was not offered FJ, only HJ. Read from few bro's encountered so i was prepared for the disappointment.

But i do agreed thumbs up, she is really a nice lady, gorgeous, voluptuous, nice ht.... :p I do enjoy her massage, can tell she's really trained. Not too hard. The session was enjoying from the TCSS. This woman is daring too, she bungee jumps, sky dive.....Me too,..hehe so we got lots to talk in this areas.

So for those brothers with can click with her, please treat her well. She does make a good dining partner...That voluptuous body in a sexy evening dress...wa..!:p

Zack Tan
25-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Bro Zack Tan,

Thanks for sharing. I managed to have an appointment with her after few tries. As expected, was not offered FJ, only HJ. Read from few bro's encountered so i was prepared for the disappointment.

But i do agreed thumbs up, she is really a nice lady, gorgeous, voluptuous, nice ht.... :p I do enjoy her massage, can tell she's really trained. Not too hard. The session was enjoying from the TCSS. This woman is daring too, she bungee jumps, sky dive.....Me too,..hehe so we got lots to talk in this areas.

So for those brothers with can click with her, please treat her well. She does make a good dining partner...That voluptuous body in a sexy evening dress...wa..!:p
Bro. Highlander,
Wah, you also got smitten by her charm ah! Yes, she makes a nice dinner companient. Me will try to date her....imagine her in sexy evening gown and then adjorn for a private session...wah liao....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

groo
25-04-2005, 07:27 PM
...you also got smitten by her charm ah! Yes, she makes a nice dinner companient. Me will try to date her....imagine her in sexy evening gown and then adjorn for a private session...wah liao....ke,ke,ke.......so for those who cannot sian will now feel very sian after reading all the previous postings... :p So bro Zack, maybe u also want to include a How-to on Sianing intelligent-gorgeous-adventurous-cultured HC WLs??? Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!! :D

Zack Tan
25-04-2005, 08:19 PM
...so for those who cannot sian will now feel very sian after reading all the previous postings... :p So bro Zack, maybe u also want to include a How-to on Sianing intelligent-gorgeous-adventurous-cultured HC WLs??? Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!! :D
Wah bro. groo,
I'm a poor teacher leh! Only can walk the walk but dun't know how to teach? Actually not so difficult if you can treat and talk to her as you would to your GF or spouses. It'll help if you can honey coat your tongue. Frankly it's mine experience with women that they find cool confident man irresistible. Meaning you must be "steady steady pom pi pi" lah! Maybe again she may have fallen for my big tummy..ke,ke.
Cheers,

groo
26-04-2005, 12:01 AM
...I'm a poor teacher leh! Only can walk the walk but dun't know how to teach? Actually not so difficult if you can treat and talk to her as you would to your GF or spouses. It'll help if you can honey coat your tongue. Frankly it's mine experience with women that they find cool confident man irresistible. Meaning you must be "steady steady pom pi pi" lah! Maybe again she may have fallen for my big tummy....Alamak!!! Your tummy again.... :D OK, if i get you right, to sian your way to the heart of a gorgeous-cultured-adventurous-intelligent HC-WL, one must do the following:

1. Have a tummy (a must-have pre-requisite, Bwahahahahaha!!!);
2. Sugar coat your tongue (what brand of honey, can u recommend?);
3. Stay cool n confident, otherwise, act like it;
4. Treat the HC-WL like your gf or spouse (during your honeymoon stage, not the one that you always quarrel with now, Heeheeheehee!!!); and
5. If you still fail to sian your way through, end your massage session asap to save face, practice at home some more, then book another session another day n start from #1 all over again. :D

So bro Zack, what i just said, tio boh? Bwahhahahahahaha!!!!!

Zack Tan
26-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Alamak!!! Your tummy again.... :D OK, if i get you right, to sian your way to the heart of a gorgeous-cultured-adventurous-intelligent HC-WL, one must do the following:

1. Have a tummy (a must-have pre-requisite, Bwahahahahaha!!!);
2. Sugar coat your tongue (what brand of honey, can u recommend?);
3. Stay cool n confident, otherwise, act like it;
4. Treat the HC-WL like your gf or spouse (during your honeymoon stage, not the one that you always quarrel with now, Heeheeheehee!!!); and
5. If you still fail to sian your way through, end your massage session asap to save face, practice at home some more, then book another session another day n start from #1 all over again. :D

So bro Zack, what i just said, tio boh? Bwahhahahahahaha!!!!!
Bro. Groo.,
You can leh....very chun. Dun't know why but the gals like to rub my big tummy. They said can bring them luck but I told them, if they rub further South even better, can bring instsnt $$$....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

gedangsa
26-04-2005, 07:42 AM
Bro. Groo.,
You can leh....very chun. Dun't know why but the gals like to rub my big tummy. They said can bring them luck but I told them, if they rub further South even better, can bring instsnt $$$....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

So, does that mean if we rub their tummy, it also bring us luck ? Kekeke

groo
26-04-2005, 11:16 AM
...You can leh....very chun. Dun't know why but the gals like to rub my big tummy. They said can bring them luck but I told them, if they rub further South even better, can bring instsnt $$$.......bro Zack, dun let them rub your tummy too much, it'll become bigger....Hee! (old wives tale)... So yeah, better ask them to rub further south, bigger didi better than bigger tummy.... anytime!!! Bwahhahaha!!! :D

does that mean if we rub their tummy, it also bring us luck?better not rub theirs as well. i once rubbed an up-and-coming BHC ang-pai's tummy... she asked me: 'why? am i getting fat?'... i just smiled but the next thing i know, she went on some diet pills so much that she fell sick!!!! So sad leh but true.... :o

Specialboy
28-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Been trying to book this illusive Chris for many days liao, one word to describe, she's really illusive, damn difficult to book. I guessed must be the rave reviews here that's why she's always fully book.

Guess i've to be the 1st to call the HC & book her when the HC opens for business in the morning.

gedangsa
29-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Been trying to book this illusive Chris for many days liao, one word to describe, she's really illusive, damn difficult to book. I guessed must be the rave reviews here that's why she's always fully book.
Not only that, she is illusive partly bcos she only works part-time & also her working days & hours are flexible and unpredictable !!

spiceboy
29-04-2005, 12:52 AM

Guess i've to be the 1st to call the HC & book her when the HC opens for business in the morning.

Hi bro, think u just have a narrow miss cos she's working today. I called up this morning - "Bingo"!. This is my second attempt, I did try to get her earlier this week but failed, so just keep trying n u should be able to get it. Just as what bro Zack described, she looks gorgeous and I like leggy woman. We had a very pleasant conversation n I found her massage skill quite good as well. Finally, she popped up the golden question and everything went on smoothly. Though she got enhanced boobs, who cares as long as I really enjoy the whole process. She did mention to me that she's quite selective in that respect. Btw, she likes 'doggie" style....haha :)

Zack Tan
29-04-2005, 09:14 AM

Bro.,
Be patience lah! I waited for more than a year for this "legend" to return to our shore you know. Looking back, I've a bit of regret....maybe should have kept quiet but now queue long long....sigh...never mind good thing must share share. Bros treat her nice and I'm sure she will reciprocate.
Cheers,

highlander
29-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Finally, she popped up the golden question and everything went on smoothly. Though she got enhanced boobs, who cares as long as I really enjoy the whole process. She did mention to me that she's quite selective in that respect. Btw, she likes 'doggie" style....haha :)

wa...bro spiceboy, u lucky man! 1st try and get FJ liao..... :o

Zack Tan
29-04-2005, 09:17 PM
wa...bro spiceboy, u lucky man! 1st try and get FJ liao..... :o
Bro. highlander,
Shhhhh....not so loud lah! Bro. Spiceboy applied the techniques as outlined by bro. groo mah. You also can ok. Will wait for your fr. Remember she likes doggie but dun't take room next to staff room otherwise when you come out, many eyes will be looking at you! Good luck.
Cheers,

Specialboy
29-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi bro, think u just have a narrow miss cos she's working today. I called up this morning - "Bingo"!. This is my second attempt, I did try to get her earlier this week but failed, so just keep trying n u should be able to get it. Just as what bro Zack described, she looks gorgeous and I like leggy woman. We had a very pleasant conversation n I found her massage skill quite good as well. Finally, she popped up the golden question and everything went on smoothly. Though she got enhanced boobs, who cares as long as I really enjoy the whole process. She did mention to me that she's quite selective in that respect. Btw, she likes 'doggie" style....haha :)

Congratulations to you bro, you're damn lucky man. Btw, i also managed to booked her today, checked the register i was her 2nd customer at noon time, the 1st one was 1115am, was that you? After i came out, immediately her name was called again, at the rate she is working, seems like she's working non-stop till she knock off.

For myself, i only get HJ from her, i think bro spiceboy you must be good looking & body lah. hehehe...

highlander
29-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Bro. highlander,
Shhhhh....not so loud lah! Bro. Spiceboy applied the techniques as outlined by bro. groo mah. You also can ok. Will wait for your fr. Remember she likes doggie but dun't take room next to staff room otherwise when you come out, many eyes will be looking at you! Good luck.
Cheers,

Bro Zack Tan,

haha....ok lah....Me will try again since i was stunned by her beauty laio. But again i am prepared in case i didn't have the luck again. Anyway i am just glad enough to have hj lah....cos i will go with the saying like " if it means to be yours, it will be......else....".

I will deifnitely RTF cos i really enjoy her company and massage. Guess i m lucky to met a gorgeous woman like her. Thus a good TCSS/massage session with her is good enough for me liao............. :)

Zack Tan
29-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Bro Zack Tan,

haha....ok lah....Me will try again since i was stunned by her beauty laio. But again i am prepared in case i didn't have the luck again. Anyway i am just glad enough to have hj lah....cos i will go with the saying like " if it means to be yours, it will be......else....".

I will deifnitely RTF cos i really enjoy her company and massage. Guess i m lucky to met a gorgeous woman like her. Thus a good TCSS/massage session with her is good enough for me liao............. :)
Bro.,
Good for you. Remember slow and steady win the race. I guessed as long as you are happy that's all that matter. Yeh, she is a beauty with brain. Quite a few bros. are already smitten by her charm. She is now as busy as a bee.....sigh.
Cheers,

spiceboy
30-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Congratulations to you bro, you're damn lucky man. Btw, i also managed to booked her today, checked the register i was her 2nd customer at noon time, the 1st one was 1115am, was that you? After i came out, immediately her name was called again, at the rate she is working, seems like she's working non-stop till she knock off.

For myself, i only get HJ from her, i think bro spiceboy you must be good looking & body lah. hehehe...

Thank you bro, I was there on Thursday at ard 1200 hrs, so it's not me lah...Btw, I am just an ordinary guy, think it's just my luck on that day as I am well prepared to go there for a good massage only...hehe....may be next time you will get it as well. Really apprec Bro Zack to share this gem, i do enjoy her massage n this provides a good alternative for me besides L3.

skyknight
30-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Finally tried her last week, massage was ok. But her exotic look is something unique that you can't get anywhere else. Took off my glasses when she did my back, but when turned over I started reaching for it and she giggled. Her tender touch and gaze are amazing... After sexy HJ for a couple of mins, she asked me if my nipples were sensitive. Told her yeah and she immediately got her tongue into action. That was the clincher and it wasn't long before the floodgates opened... :)

She showed me a few pics of her pussy cat (real one lah) on her hp, and commented that her kitty gives her a great head massage every morning. I said that she should get her cat into the act too and she giggled once more.

Sweet... I shall return!

Zack Tan
01-05-2005, 08:51 AM
She showed me a few pics of her pussy cat (real one lah) on her hp, and commented that her kitty gives her a great head massage every morning. I said that she should get her cat into the act too and she giggled once more.

Sweet... I shall return!

Hi,
You remind me of a conversation with her which started the ball rolling....it also involved her pet pussy cats. I told her that if she remembers years ago when Macdonal started their promotion of "Hello Kitty" stuff toys which was aimed at children. This caused near pandemonium in our little island. Well rumour has it that their competitor, BurgerKing will start a promotion soon aimed at the adult male called "Hello Pussy"! She broke out in laughter and said:" You very naughty eh!". The next thing she did caught me completely by surprise, she pulled aside her thong......and I quickly said with a lump in my throat..."Hello Pussy!"...the promotion has started earlier than I thought.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

gedangsa
01-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi,
.... BurgerKing will start a promotion soon .... called "Hello Pussy"! ..... The next thing she did caught me completely by surprise, she pulled aside her thong......and I quickly said with a lump in my throat..."Hello Pussy!"...the promotion has started earlier than I thought.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Bro ZTan,

Will this "Hello Pussy" trick work a 2nd time ? Kekeke

klyt11
01-05-2005, 06:44 PM
so where is this chris working now? any big bros care to educate?
thanks..... :D

Zack Tan
01-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Bro ZTan,

Will this "Hello Pussy" trick work a 2nd time ? Kekeke

Bro. Gedangsa,
You can always give it a try but tell her that you are from Burger King and you heard about this great promotion. She will know what you mean. Good luck.
Cheers,

gedangsa
01-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
You can always give it a try but tell her that you are from Burger King and you heard about this great promotion. She will know what you mean. Good luck.
Cheers,Bro ZTan,

Like that hor, I think from now onwards all bros who patronize her will mention about the Burger King promotion. Hahaha :D

Zack Tan
03-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Bro ZTan,

Like that hor, I think from now onwards all bros who patronize her will mention about the Burger King promotion. Hahaha :D
Hi,
If it helps to break the ice why not? But this Chris sometime can be a "ice maiden". She is friendly but if you have no chemistry with her, she will not offer her TLs. But if she does, you are in for a good ride.
Cheers,

Specialboy
03-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Bro.,
Good for you. Remember slow and steady win the race. I guessed as long as you are happy that's all that matter. Yeh, she is a beauty with brain. Quite a few bros. are already smitten by her charm. She is now as busy as a bee.....sigh.
Cheers,

Bro Zack, must really thank you for this good lobang to share with all bros here. Appreciate your valuable input.

Fat Fatt
23-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Chris is still in Dajiko. today had tried her and she is pretty and has a nice look. great conversation with her....wont disappoint you.

terrarompa
23-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Bros, it is with great regret that I have to announce that Chris has resigned from Dajiko HC (a.ka. Riverview HC).

I called today to try to book one last session with her but was told that she resigned. A couple of weeks back, i visited her and she told me of her impending plans to leave this trade.

Guys who had the chance to enjoy her services know she's in a league of her own. Very classy, and good conversationalist if you can click with her. I'm not sure how selective she was about offering full service, but I did have some mind-boggling moments with her.

She told me she found the right man in her life and will move on. She won't be in Singapore anymore so no point thinking about her ever coming out of retirement. I feel sad about losing her but yet, can only feel happy that she found a new direction in life. I won't reveal too much details about her plans as I consider a friend.

nokia3510
23-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes, best wishes to Chris - in case she reads this - and thanks for all the happy moments ! Peace.

Deltaboy55
25-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Yes, best wishes to Chris - in case she reads this - and thanks for all the happy moments ! Peace.

I am happy for her too. A nice gal like her deserves a better future and I respect the courage she took to walk away from it all to begin a new chapter in her life with her loved one. Well done, Chris.

funksoulbrudder
02-07-2007, 11:48 PM
oh... so she's left earlier than expected. i last had a session with her late may, during which she did say she was leaving for good and settling down in Oz. those who have had the pleasure of her service would agree that she's one classy lady, and if you click with her you'll always leave satisfied after each session. the good thing about her also is that she does not hoard her regular customers. she had previously recommended me her buddy, eunice. during our last session, she suggested that i look for sugar after she leaves. (btw, has anybody tries sugar? what is she like, looks/figure-wise, service?). lastly, wishing chris all the best in her new life.

funksoulbrudder
01-08-2007, 10:55 PM
oh... so she's left earlier than expected. i last had a session with her late may, during which she did say she was leaving for good and settling down in Oz. those who have had the pleasure of her service would agree that she's one classy lady, and if you click with her you'll always leave satisfied after each session. the good thing about her also is that she does not hoard her regular customers. she had previously recommended me her buddy, eunice. during our last session, she suggested that i look for sugar after she leaves. (btw, has anybody tries sugar? what is she like, looks/figure-wise, service?). lastly, wishing chris all the best in her new life.

hi, so has anybody ever tried sugar over at daijiko? chris had recommended her during my very last session with her couple of mths back. thks

Zack Tan
02-08-2007, 06:36 PM

I second that! Chris is a rare gem, quite different from the usual run of gals in HC. A articulate lady with a charming personality plus killer bode and look. We will all miss her.
Incidentally not only has Chris left but from hearsay that Daijiko Hc will shut its door by end August. Understand that they did not renew the lease with the hotel.
Cheers,

wahleoweh
08-08-2007, 02:43 AM
Incidentally not only has Chris left but from hearsay that Daijiko Hc will shut its door by end August. Understand that they did not renew the lease with the hotel.
Cheers,

bro, confirm closing, date is Aug 29.

I didn't see this posting earlier, I've posted the news in a new thread. anyways it will be more visible for other bros too:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2196117#post2196117

cheers, raise a glass to good ol' Dajiko ... :(

Deltaboy55
08-08-2007, 09:02 AM
I second that! Chris is a rare gem, quite different from the usual run of gals in HC. A articulate lady with a charming personality plus killer bode and look. We will all miss her.
Cheers,

I third that as well. Indeed, Chris is a rare gem. Thanks, Chris. (Just in case you are reading this)

enzer88
08-08-2007, 10:01 AM
bro, confirm closing, date is Aug 29.

(Bro,I never try that place before and think will give it a try since it is closing soon.
Any gd gem beside chris to intro?

bob36
08-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi Chris,

If you are reading this, Good Luck and Best Wishes, from your Good Time Old Friend Bob.

Finally, you are moving on..

May your future be bright and merry, after what you been through.

Love

Bob:)