PDA

View Full Version : Gangster Ah Beng Secondary School

owenfang
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
I went to the most ah beng secondary school. The student is are mostly ah beng and ah seng. The ah beng there love to disturb teacher and ah seng love to disturb xmm. Ah beng dare to alot of daring things in school.

Ah Beng and Ah Seng means gangster.

We got few fierce ah beng and ah seng. and Everyone is just secondary 3

Now the story start now...

John: Oi Sibei sianz leh...school want to us to go camping !

me: ya lor. nabei cheebye. spend 3 days outside.

John: Nabei cheebye dun go lah.

me: Go lah maybe got alot fun thing

Jason: Hey guys I heard Miss Ng is going to camp too

me: WTF REALLY ?

John: WHO IS MISS NG?

Jason: Chee bye Miss Ng you also don't know, that big boobs Maths Teacher who everyday scold Owen one.

me: Oi...nabei where got everyday

John: How u know is big ? Siao eh

skyline2000
11-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Typical ahbeng language.

Please continue.

whitegals
11-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Ah Beng and Ah Seng means gangster.

Ah Beng & Ah Seng dun mean they are gangster, nowadays gangster dun look like Ah Beng, nowsadays gangster wear suit, wear tie and drive BMW one. You won't know he is a gangster until he call his frens come hamtum you.

If you see 1 Ah Beng & 1 Ah Seng sitting around, just means that got 2 kumlan f**ker who watch too many Jordan Chan movies sitting around thinking that they are gangster. :D

Ben225111
12-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Ah Beng & Ah Seng dun mean they are gangster, nowadays gangster dun look like Ah Beng, nowsadays gangster wear suit, wear tie and drive BMW one. You won't know he is a gangster until he call his frens come hamtum you.

If you see 1 Ah Beng & 1 Ah Seng sitting around, just means that got 2 kumlan f**ker who watch too many Jordan Chan movies sitting around thinking that they are gangster. :D

LOL, so agree... nowadays all thinking hw to make money... whr got time to hang ard at macdonald or hdb void liaoz :D

alan0338
12-12-2012, 11:35 AM
camp here .. :D

littlepok
12-12-2012, 11:47 AM

call themselves 陈浩南 和 山鸡. the metal rod must use towel wrap around the hand so it will not drop, drag along the wall so u can see sparkles flying.

simi era liao, everyone know yusoff ishak is the boss in every trade, be it sell chicken rice or loan shark or simi tong all worship yusoff.

owenfang
12-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Jason: Of course i know lah... her boobs chao chao 36D

John: chee bye got so big mah

me: Song lah..John go leh....

John: For Fuck sia? Mia lah........

Jason: phua chee bye. not brother enough lor u John

John: Oi...what no brother. I On you lah. Go lor.

Jason: Song lah

me: I heard got some games we can play during camping

Jason: Yeah ! Play water games right?

me: Yeah...haha

John: Wah Song leh. I like leh.

me: Can squeeze Miss Ng breast sia !!!

Jason: Cheebye u want to take revenge arh. HAHA. Miss Ng is mine hor.

me: Cheebye lah. OK lah ok lah..we share her lor

John: Talk so much got what use...no action no talk

Jason: getting late already. oh is raining. let's go home

me: yeah. let's go back and prepare the next week camping stuff

to be continued..............

FireInYourHole
13-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Bro, with that sort of writing, either u are really guts up to be burn to a horrible crisp, or u are looking to create a miracle in the next couple of post.
Is it me or is it the school holidays that is making young blood spew funny post in SBF? Pardon my ignorance. Cheers! Really and sincerely hope this story goes well instead of all the 'take horse chee byes' and the '干你拿马'。:o