PDA

View Full Version : Looking for locals

Shaikan
11-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Hi, I am looking for a local Chinese, local Malay or local Indian for sugarbaby / companion. I dun mind if no sex involve..just for companionship. Anyone interested pls pm me. Thanks!

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Hi, I am looking for a local Chinese, local Malay or local Indian for sugarbaby / companion. I dun mind if no sex involve..just for companionship. Anyone interested pls pm me. Thanks!

Indian also u makan u ah neh FT is it???

yangguo
11-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Indian also u makan u ah neh FT is it???

Hmm.. you are only half right. :cool:;)

He is a rojak. The answer is found below:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8205182&highlight=#post8205182

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Hmm.. you are only half right. :cool:;)

He is a rojak. The answer is found below:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8205182&highlight=#post8205182

Don't simi Rojak Lai aye

AlphaRomeoo
12-12-2012, 01:12 AM
But not bad, not many sugar daddies are willing to hang out with just a girl for companionship and forego the sex. Salute you TS! :D

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 11:07 AM
But not bad, not many sugar daddies are willing to hang out with just a girl for companionship and forego the sex. Salute you TS! :D

If you believe that he is probably laughing at u :D

yangguo
12-12-2012, 11:21 AM
If you believe that he is probably laughing at u :D

Bro, I am about to say this too.. :D

Bro AlphaRomeoo, let me tell a true story..

Got one time I go dating with my ex. Then halfway I asked her:"Why don't we go watch TV in hotel room for a while? Don't worry lah, we just watch tv, I will not do anything to you la."

My ex nodded her head and we check into H81. After checking in, soon we found ourselves naked lying on the bed with the TV switched on.. and the rest is history.. :D:p

AlphaRomeoo
12-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Got one time I go dating with my ex. Then halfway I asked her:"Why don't we go watch TV in hotel room for a while? Don't worry lah, we just watch tv, I will not do anything to you la."

My ex nodded her head and we check into H81. After checking in, soon we found ourselves naked lying on the bed with the TV switched on.. and the rest is history.. :D:p

I was actually being sarcastic..:p Guess it failed...haha

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 11:57 AM

Hmm.....similar tactic. Usually I'll make sure we pass by a hotel. :D

AlphaRomeoo
12-12-2012, 01:38 PM

Actually I too have used this technique. Have you also tried asking the girl over for drinks and to chat? Then I say to her: "Don't worry we will only drink and chat and I won't do anything to you.".

We chatted for awhile then we played poker, it got boring so I suggested strip poker. Soon we were both naked and then the rest is history ;)

yangguo
12-12-2012, 05:14 PM
I was actually being sarcastic..:p Guess it failed...haha

Hmm.. I guess you may have to learn from bro DX, IK and acidicavex.

They are the CSI pioneers and true masters in the art of suaning.

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Hmm.. I guess you may have to learn from bro DX and acidicavex.

Like that meh? Anyway, I have 2 videos in my thread specially for you and bro IK :D

yangguo
12-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Like that meh? Anyway, I have 2 videos in my thread specially for you and bro IK :D

Wow.. I feel so honoured!

Do you mean your singing competition thread?

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow.. I feel so honoured!

Do you mean your singing competition thread?

Yup. The 2 videos are there. U will love it. :D

AlphaRomeoo
12-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Hmm.. I guess you may have to learn from bro DX, IK and acidicavex.

Where do I sign up? :p

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Where do I sign up? :p

Joining as a CSI member is an automated process. You just need to contribute more chaking posts together with the existing members. Once your performance has been proven to be acceptable, you will be officially accepted as a CSI member. :D

<<totally>>
12-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Wahah, requirements all stated out clearly. This is going to be one of the most commonly quotes to be used next time. ;)

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Wahah, requirements all stated out clearly. This is going to be one of the most commonly quotes to be used next time. ;)

Bro, we welcome as many members as possible. But of cos must be able to pass through our screening lah. U think so easy meh. :D

SH149
12-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Bro, we welcome as many members as possible. But of cos must be able to pass through our screening lah. U think so easy meh. :D

So far how many members u have recruited ? :D

<<totally>>
12-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Bro, we welcome as many members as possible. But of cos must be able to pass through our screening lah. U think so easy meh. Of course not easy leh, if not still call CSI. Easy then machiem rojak like TS liao leh. :rolleyes: :D

AlphaRomeoo
13-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Joining as a CSI member is an automated process. You just need to contribute more chaking posts together with the existing members. Once your performance has been proven to be acceptable, you will be officially accepted as a CSI member. :D

LOL. Okay will work hard :)