PDA

View Full Version : Her hidden life

kittymae
10-12-2012, 05:44 PM
"Bye, be careful when driving to work.."

The man at the door gave her a smile, kissed her gently on the lips as he turned and left.

Amelia watched his retreating back wistfully, and she slowly shut the door.

It had been an attraction neither could resist.

It wasn't her to fall into bed with a married man, much less develop a relationship with him. But with Jonathan, she had thrown all caution to the wind.

Now almost 2 months later, here she was, watching him leave her place, as his secret lover.

For Jonathan was married.

Picking up a small container and sipping a glass of water wistfully as she returned to her room, Amelia's thoughts returned to their first encounter....

Coffeecans
10-12-2012, 05:47 PM
First to support! :)

Iluminati
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Another work of art by Ms. Kittymae! :)
Support! Support! ;)
Second camper here! :D

soothHerOnlyIf
10-12-2012, 06:15 PM
:) compile your stories into a book. I help you publish. we split the profits 50-50 :D
camping here.

kittymae
10-12-2012, 06:59 PM
First to support! :)

Another work of art by Ms. Kittymae!
Support! Support! ;)
Second camper here! :D

compile your stories into a book. I help you publish. we split the profits 50-50 :D
camping here.

Thank u all for ur support as always! (:

Erh...even if publish should publish kopi kor's stories! Strongly recommend to read!
(Adverts are FOC on this thread)

Next installment up later...I've 2 versions..can't decide which to post. Hahaha

BernardFrosty
10-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Late liao....so many already here !!!

I also chop place.

kittymae
10-12-2012, 07:22 PM
[Some weeks earlier]

Like most weekday nights before she went to bed, Amelia was curled up in bed, surfing the net on her iPad.

A certain website link caught her attention. Curious, she clicked on it and was redirected to a forum filled with a variety of threads, but it was the story threads that caught her attention most. Randomly clicking on a few, Amelia found herself hooked on the forum users' writings as they shared their stories, or narrated their fantasies...
It soon became a regular activity for Amelia as she was welcomed into the community and even starting to exchange correspondences with some of them.

======
Subject: Hi
Date: xx/xx/2012
----------
Hi, saw ur comment on [thread name], and I thoroughly agree with u. Just curious if u were speaking from experience?
======

A PM from someone she hadn't chatted with before.
To be polite, Amelia replied

=====
Subject: Re:Hi
--------
Hi! Nice to know someone shares the same views. I'm really only sharing what I learnt from other friends too.
By the way,have I chatted with u before? Would u care to intro?
=====

And that was how it started between them.

The sender introduced himself as Jon, although Amelia could never be sure if that was his real name.
Over the next few days, they chatted via the forum's private message function. They hit it off pretty well, exchanging views on various topics, sharing advice and then one morning while checking her message inbox...

======
Subject: Chat
----------
Hi there, how was your day? Just wondering if u would be comfortable exchanging phone contacts? It's easier to SMS or whatsapp than logging in here to check the messages.
No obligations, feel free to decline

Cheers, J
=====

Amelia was apprehensive. Sharing her personal contact with someone she had never met?
After all, there were many horror stories of creeps lurking out there looking to take advantage of unsuspecting victims. But there were also genuine people too. She shouldn't generalize them all without giving them a chance.

She decided to take a risk.

======
Subject: Re: Chat
----------
Sure, 9xxx-56xx

Talk to u soon? :)
=====

Later that night..

*ding ding*
The tone signaling the receipt of a whatsapp text.
Amelia checked her phone anxiously.

9xxx-xx39: Hi Amelia, Jon here :)

curiouslala
10-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Woah..
U now go fiction too?
Sarpork.. sarpork..

soothHerOnlyIf
10-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Thank u all for ur support as always! (:

Erh...even if publish should publish kopi kor's stories! Strongly recommend to read!
(Adverts are FOC on this thread)

Next installment up later...I've 2 versions..can't decide which to post. Hahaha

got ah?? where? share link? :D

kittymae
10-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Late liao....so many already here !!!

I also chop place.

No need chope la...
Reserve space for u in VIP area Liao. :)

Woah..
U now go fiction too?
Sarpork.. sarpork..

Thanks sis!! <3

got ah?? where? share link? :D

I decided to post the 2 and option instead (above) :)

kittymae
10-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Jon's whatsapp status showed that he was "Online". Most probably hoping for her reply.

As Amelia racked her brains on a suitable reply, she was panicking inside.

Why oh why did she share her number?? At least she had more time to craft an interesting reply if they stuck to exchanging messages via the forum.

Nonetheless, a reply had to be given. Jon was still "Online"

A: Hi Jon, nice to hear from u :) had dinner yet?

A few seconds passed as Jon typed his reply

J: funny u should ask. I was just wondering if u had any dinner plans

Amelia frowned. This was going a bit too fast wasn't it?
Her thoughts were distracted by a second msg from Jon.

J: sorry, I assumed u would be free. U must have other plans already. Have fun & enjoy ur night. Good night

Damn. Her apprehensiveness was going to cost her.
Making up her mind, Amelia replied

A: Oh no, I'm actually still in the office. Finishing up a report that's due tmr. I'm good for dinner but give me another hour?

It was 6.30pm then

J: No prob. any cravings? need me to swing by ur office to pick u up?

A: I'm not particular. U name a place and I'll meet u there directly? Just in case I run a little late

J: how abt [place name] at 8pm? Give u a lil more time.

A: sure, cya ltr! :)

Upon receiving Jon's affirmative :) , Amelia rushed to the ladies and did an inspection of her appearance. She wasn't one of those girls that would turn heads when she walked past, but she could at least endeavor to well put-together in her dressing and appearance.

Dress: Simple black sleeveless silk-chiffon blend wrap dress, trimmed with satin ribbons at the hem that added a girlish finish to the otherwise mature looking dress; it clung nicely on her, subtly hiding whilst hinting at the womanly curves beneath the silky material
Footwear: 3-inch Matt satin houndstooth patterned platform heels, accentuating her legs, making Amelia look taller than her height of 1.6m
Accessories:a watch, and a silver charm bracelet she just purchased from Pandora recently, simple diamanté studs and matching diamanté necklace.
Hair: Her riotous curls were behaving themselves today.
Makeup: Some light touch up done

Satisfied with her appearance, Amelia returned to her workstation to save her work and log off. She would be early, but it was better than having to rush.
Besides, it had been awhile since she was out with a man one-on-on
Ever since...

Amelia shook herself out of her reverie.
Her last relationship had not ended well. Since then, Amelia had chosen to drown herself in work.
And the results showed. She was the youngest ever team manager in her department at age 28, and she had been increasingly assigned projects giving her more exposure in the bank she worked at. Things were looking rosy for her career wise. Even if she might be an emotional inside...

Images of that night flashed through her mind
His maniac like laughter, enjoying her anguish...
His iron grip, causing her to bruise for many days after...
How as she cried and begged him to stop, her then boyfriend....

GrieGzEters
10-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Wow, another potentially great thread. I always look forward to yours and Bro Coffeecan post. Keep in up! ;)

LovePotion
10-12-2012, 09:54 PM
thats a good start for the story :)

all the best to you bro

BMW69
10-12-2012, 10:04 PM
MEOW! :) your turn to lay out sashimi for me! Can I have a sofa and some curtains instead of a basket? :p

acidicavex
10-12-2012, 10:29 PM
sarcalapok :D:p

gambit76
10-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Another supporter reporting in :D

kittymae
10-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Wow, another potentially great thread. I always look forward to yours and Bro Coffeecan post. Keep in up! ;)

Thx! It's humbling to be named beside kopi kor as threads u follow... He is such a veteran! I'm nowhere near his std.

thats a good start for the story :)

all the best to you bro

Hehe... I'm not a bro lehz.. (;

MEOW! :) your turn to lay out sashimi for me! Can I have a sofa and some curtains instead of a basket? :p

Sure!
* sets up a plush sofa, shag rug, rich heavy curtains & throws in a few trays of sashimi.
I'd recommend the tuna belly, just flown in this morning.
Anything else?

kittymae
10-12-2012, 11:58 PM
sarcalapok :D:p

Another supporter reporting in :D

Thx for e support! Update again soon!

deludedgal
11-12-2012, 12:06 AM
I am reading too :D

EnigmaofSorrow
11-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Interesting start... wanna see how it develops...

frolicsome
11-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Fabulous story. Keep it flowing.

fd1234
11-12-2012, 07:51 PM
If I may, would this happen to be a semi-autobiography? I am asking because of the parallels but feel free to ignore me if you please. :)

LovePotion
11-12-2012, 09:51 PM
nice story pls carry onnnnnn

BernardFrosty
11-12-2012, 10:08 PM
If I may, would this happen to be a semi-autobiography? I am asking because of the parallels but feel free to ignore me if you please. :)

No, we communicated via iMessage and not What's App on our iPhone initially.

Jon

curiouslala
11-12-2012, 10:10 PM

Jon

Wahhh..
Jon is here lehh.. :o

kittymae
11-12-2012, 11:16 PM
I am reading too :D

Interesting start... wanna see how it develops...

Fabulous story. Keep it flowing.

nice story pls carry onnnnnn

Thanks for the support peeps!

fd1234: if ure referring to the exchange of contacts and texting, well, from my own exchanges here, it seems to happen quite frequently, only exception is, not every request is well, acceded to :)

kittymae
11-12-2012, 11:18 PM

Jon

Wahhh..
Jon is here lehh.. :o

Jon, u forgot? It was iMessage then Line. Whatsapp is a paid app rem?

*hearts,
Amelia

=====

Funny la u bro...

Short update next...
Plans to write were derailed by a more pressing thing to attend to :)

kittymae
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM
[Amelia's memories, c.2 years ago]

Amelia: Wilson, u really didn't have to spend that kind of money..."

Wilson: don't worry about it dar(ling), it's ur birthday and it only comes around once a year. Just relax and indulge Urself.

A: but..."

W: No buts... Altho....hmmm....

A: yah?

W: U can repay me in other ways...

Wilson flashed a wolffish grin at Amelia, who hung her head lower shyly.
They had been dating for a little more than 2 years, having first met each other being co-emcees at a friend's wedding. With a little matchmaking efforts by their friends, they got together after a mere 2 months of meals, calls, and texts.

Yet through this time, their relationship had remained chaste, engaging at most in the occasional make out session, and even that was without much of the groping that usually accompanied it.
Of course Amelia could feel Wilson's erection pressed against her stomach when they did make out. And more then once she felt his hands travel close to her butt and boobs. But he always managed to hold back. Only recently did,she allow him this liberty. Even then, Wilson would ask her every time "May I....?"
That was why she loved him that much. Amelia thought she had found a decent man. One who didn't have lust, sex on the mind.

Oh boy, was she ever so wrong.

EnigmaofSorrow
11-12-2012, 11:48 PM

*hearts,
Amelia

=====

Funny la u bro...

Short update next...

Whatsapp is free on Android! Lol. There's always eBuddy, Viber and whatever free stuff leh... haha. Lucky Amelia and John both using iPhones...

kittymae
12-12-2012, 02:18 AM
It started out like a regular date, with dinner at a restaurant.

A heartland girl, Amelia had most of her meals at the neighborhood hawker centers or the occasional fast food indulgence. It was her first time stepping into a what she thought was a rather classy restaurant at [hotel name], epitomizing 'the sweet life' as its name suggested.

They were led to a table facing the pool, allowing them sufficient privacy with each other, yet enabling the to observe the on-goings in the restaurant and exchange casual remarks on the other patrons.

Wilson held Amelia's hand, casually stroking it as they conversed; Amelia, her heart full of the sweet joy of being in love...at that moment, it seem as thought the restaurant seated them alone...
Tell Wilson spoke, giving Amelia a meaningful smile

W: Shall we get the bill?

Amelia flushed slightly

A: Yes, we shld.

Upon settling the bill, Wilson and Amanda made their way hand in hand to the lift lobby.
Wilson had booked a room for a weekend stay, citing 'spending quality time together' and celebrating Amelia's birthday as reasons. For Amelia, it was a huge step to take, but she saw no reason to refuse Wilson, thus she agreed.

*Ping*

The lift arrived.
They were the only ones inside.
Amelia found herself wrapped in Wilson's embrace as he whispered in her ear

W: Babe, so are u gonna repay me in kind?

A: of cos. I'll try my best to repay u to ur satisfaction.

Hearing that, Wilson seemed satisfied.
But was it the lighting in the lift, or did Amelia catch sight of a smirk flicker just for a moment across Wilson's face?
As she couldn't be sure, she dismissed it.

*Ping*

The lift doors opened and Wilson, releasing Amelia from his embrace, took her hand and led,her to their room.
Entering the room, Amelia was taken aback to see only a king-sized bed.
She had expected a twin-sharing room.

A: Why is there only one bed?

W: The twin sharing rooms are all taken up. Why? Don't u trust me enough by now?

Amelia wisely choose to shake her head, an somewhat implicit consent to sharing the bed.

Wilson's tense look relaxed and transformed into a smile as he drew Amelia into his arms, tenderly kissing her. Amelia responded to his kisses eagerly. She enjoyed sharing these kisses with Wilson. But she enjoyed what Wilson was starting to do even more- French kissing.

Feeling Wilson's tongue seeking entrance into her mouth, she parted her lips to allow access.
Their tongues touching each others, swirling ard as they tasted each other, as they increasingly devoured each other in the intensity of the kiss.

Subconsciously, Amelia had begun caressing Wilson's back, and Wilson's hand was similarly exploring hers, slowly moving lower until he was cupping her full butt in his hands, alternating between caresses and a squeeze now and then.
With his other hand, Wilson had begun massaging her boobs which filled his hands perfectly.
Her modest 34B was nothing to shout about, but at least they weren't too much to handle.

Suddenly Wilson broke the kiss.

W: Dar, do u trust me?

A: Of cos. Why?

W: Go lie on the bed?

Amelia hesitated.
Her female instinct warned her that she would be taking things to the next level with Wilson is she complied. Yet she loved him too much to refuse.
Heart won over mind, and Amelia got on the bed and laid down as Wilson requested her to.
Wilson got on the bed and set him self atop of her

W: Good girl.

Wilson bent down to engage Amelia in a second round of tongue action. At the same time, using one hand, he undid his tie, while the other had caught Amelia's hands above her head, something she didn't think too much about then, other than it allowed Wilson easier access to her boobs, something she was beginning to enjoy.

To her surprise, she felt the her wrists being wrapped up by stiff satin-polyester-rayon like material. She opened her eyes in surprise, and was about to speak in protest when Wilson stopped her.

W: Shhh babe, u trust me right?"

asdfghjkl
12-12-2012, 02:35 AM
smell a good one cumming! ;)

BernardFrosty
12-12-2012, 10:44 AM

*hearts,
Amelia

=====

Funny la u bro...

Short update next...

Ppphhheeewww....luckily you took it in good spirit. Couldn't curb the prankster in me from pulling a stunt like that. Lol !!!

Yeah...was What's app later cause you wanna know if and when I read you messages right ? Wwwhahahaha. Early adopter of What's App on iPhone got it free. We should Face Time then you'll be able to flash me in ur nighties !!!

kittymae
12-12-2012, 11:26 PM
smell a good one cumming! ;)

Tks for e support!

Ppphhheeewww....luckily you took it in good spirit. Couldn't curb the prankster in me from pulling a stunt like that. Lol !!!

Yeah...was What's app later cause you wanna know if and when I read you messages right ? Wwwhahahaha. Early adopter of What's App on iPhone got it free. We should Face Time then you'll be able to flash me in ur nighties !!!

Haha..u first day,know me meh....there is a time for jokes and times for serious stuff :)

A short update coming up..
My impt person has 'instructed' me to sleep early (well, before 12 is early for me.. hahah) and I intend to comply :)

kittymae
12-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Her woman's intuition was telling her to refuse, to say no to what Wilson was doing. To what he intended to do. But Amelia was caught by his next words.

W: babe, u said u will repay me right?"

Between going back on her words, and giving in to Wilson, Amelia did not resist as she allowed Wilson to bind her wrists together with his tie, then binding her to the ornately carved bed post, designed to match the colonial era theme of the room and hotel. Besides, Amelia wasn't the type to refuse anyone. She liked to please people as much as she could, to the extent that her best friend Mavis had chided her for being too naive, too easy going and easily taken advantage of.

W: that's my girl...now...

As his words trailed off, Wilson pressed his lips on Amelia's again. This time, more forcefully.
Wilson's hands were now roving freely on Amelia's chest, caressing her boobs, giving them as little squeeze now and then. He then switched to using his index finger to draw circles where the areola were, before switching to sliding his thumb across Amelia's nipples, feeling them harden beneath his touch.

Meanwhile, Amelia found herself struggling to contain her sighs and moans. She had not been taught that it was acceptable to do so. She believed it was restricted only to the most wanton of women. But the thin chiffon material of the dress and the lightly lined lacy bras she favored didn't help. If any, the friction of the material only increased the pleasure she was deriving from Wilson's touch. At the same time, she felt an unfamiliar sensation gathering between her thighs. She clenched her legs together, believing somehow she had unknowing peed. But she couldn't not contain herself vocally as a moan escaped her

A: Ahhhhhh.....

Wilson stopped what he was doing

W: oh, u enjoy this don't u?.

As he said that, Wilson got off Amelia, and started stripping off his clothes, until he was stark naked.
Amelia averted her eyes. It was her first time seeing a nude male body.
She was shy.
But she was curious too.

Wilson the took two pillows and propped Amelia up against it before returned to his position atop of her in a kneeling position.
Now Amelia had come face to face with his manhood.
She could not help but stare.

Wilson smiled.
Amelia caught a flash of a smirk again. This time she was certain.
A chill ran down her spine.

BernardFrosty
13-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Haha..u first day,know me meh....there is a time for jokes and times for serious stuff :)

A short update coming up..
My impt person has 'instructed' me to sleep early (well, before 12 is early for me.. hahah) and I intend to comply :)

Yah right....we 老相好 already right ?

Mai like dat leh, wait all you admirers zap me till I pee in my pants.

Found another monster ? Got new materials for another thread liao !!!

studdyme
13-12-2012, 11:45 AM
camping for more!

kittymae
13-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Yah right....we 老相好 already right ?

Mai like dat leh, wait all you admirers zap me till I pee in my pants.

Found another monster ? Got new materials for another thread liao !!!

Where gt admirers??
I'm a very regular kitty :)
And a one monster kitty too :D

camping for more!

Thks for e support!!!

More updates to come later today or Tmr... :)

fd1234
13-12-2012, 08:03 PM

Jon

Thanks for the support peeps!

fd1234: if ure referring to the exchange of contacts and texting, well, from my own exchanges here, it seems to happen quite frequently, only exception is, not every request is well, acceded to :)

Obliged. :)

Pinkreika
14-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Well please continue 555.
Nice story. Just hope that Amelia is safe from being tied up.

kittymae
14-12-2012, 08:50 PM
W: Let's play a game. From now on till tomorrow, u are only allowed to say "Yes, master". Say anything else, and I'll punish u"

As he finished his sentence, Wilson gave Amelia's right boob a grope, eliciting a sigh of 'ahhh' from her.

Perhaps it could be fun, thought Amelia. After all, she did enjoy the sensations when Wilson did that. Se figured she could play along, until the opportune time to be 'punished'

A: Yes, master

W: Good girl. Tonight I want to make it unforgettable for u. Do u want that?

The anticipation of what more to come further excited Amelia as she clenched her legs together tighter.

W: And I know ure wet down there. Look. Can u see it Urself?
Amelia lifted her head and peered at where Wilson was indicating. He had shifted himself to allow her to see a dark, damp spot forming on her dress. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling embarrassed.

W: Good girls don't wear wet panties. I'm going to remove them. What do,u say?

Blushing pink. Amelia obeyed.

Wilson deliberately ran his hands against Amelia's soft smooth thighs, stroking her with his finger slightly, and enjoying the sight of Amelia twitch from his touch, unable to move as she had the weight of his body on her calf area, pinning her legs down.

Shifting himself,Wilson spread Amelia's legs wider, as his pushed her dress up, revealing a white lace bikini cut panty.
He was further aroused by the sight of the moisture which had leaked through the thin lace material onto Amelia's thighs.
At same time, he felt Amelia attempting to clamp,her legs together despite his weight on her.

Frowning, Wilson said
W: Stop resisting. Aren't u a good girl? I need to check to be sure.

This time, Amelia hesitated for a moment, and stop resisting as she meekly replied.

Wilson took the opportunity to spread Amelia's legs even wider. His eyes gleaned as he look at the wet spot on the panties, but what pleased him more was as far as he could determine, Amelia had naturally little and very fine pubic hair, a preference of his.
He wiped up the glistening moisture on Amelia's thighs with a finger, and to Amelia's shock, licked it off.

W: Mmmm, u seem to taste sweet enough, but I need to be 100% sure.

Under Wilson's expectant look, Amelia found herself complying

Satisfied with her obedience, Wilson placed his finger at the centre of the wet spot on the panties. He was delighted to feel it was sufficiently wet still. A sign that Amelia was still relatively aroused.

Meanwhile, Amelia gasped in surprise as she felt Wilson's touch. She opened her mouth to want to protest. But found herself stopping as it actually good. And as Wilson began rubbing the spot with his finger, it only intensified.

A: Ahhhhhhh....

A moan escaped Amelia.

Wilson looked at her sternly.
W: not a sound. The only sound I want to hear is from the words "yes master". Understand?.

W: and it seems u need to be punished for that mistake too. Like bad girls should be..

Saying that, Wilson pulled off Amelia's panties roughly. So roughly Amelia could hear a ripping sound.

*rrriiiiipppppp*

Amelia never felt so exposed as she was at that moment. Her most private of places exposed.
Wilson however, was enjoying the sight. Soft fair skin matted with fine pubic hair, Pinkish lips as fair as,he could tell, both glistening with moisture. He wanted so bad to taste her.
But not just yet.
That little wasn't enough to satisfy him.

W: someone's little kitty needs awakening to turn into a pussy now.. .

At the sight of Amelia's blank look, apparently not comprehending what he meant, Wilson slid hand between her thighs and slid a finger into Amelia's wet hole.

A: Urhhgh!
Amelia felt a stab of pain. She was still a virgin and never even indulged in masturbation even.
She had led such a sheltered life that even the word 'horny', 'dick', 'f*ck' were alien words to her.

Wilson stared at her again. A cold stare this time.
W: what did I say?? U want to be punished don't u??

At this time, Amelia was at a loss what to do. She didn't wish to be punished, but to say anything else than yes master would bring the same result. And to reply on the affirmative was....

Bounded still to the bed by Wilson's tie, and his weight still pinning her down, there was little alternative.

W: very well, remember, u asked for it...
A cold smile spread on Wilson's face as he wanked his semi-erect member and drew closer to Amelia....

BMW69
14-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Hahaha bdsm thread? Interesting kitty :p uh this (insert animal type) is scared of violence haha

kittymae
14-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Hahaha bdsm thread? Interesting kitty :p uh this (insert animal type) is scared of violence haha

Remains to be seen. I'm still playing ard with ideas in my mind. :D

acidicavex
15-12-2012, 11:39 AM
The kitty have a mutation:D

BernardFrosty
15-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Remains to be seen. I'm still playing ard with ideas in my mind. :D

Yes mistress.

TieGuanYinCha
15-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Power! Camping here

kittymae
18-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Update, albeit a sort one... Someone has been keeping me (happily) busy...Lols
--------

Suddenly Wilson shoved his member into Amelia's mouth, both shocking and choking her at the same time.
Amelia's immediate response was to gag, then pull away.
Wilson grabbed her head with both his hands and held it in place.

W: Suck it.

With not much alternative, Amelia could only obey and made very light sucking motions on Wilson's manhood. She felt repulsed at having it in her mouth, forced to have it in her mouth.yet at the same time, she wanted to please Wilson. The mix of emotions and aftermath of the gag reflex made her tears start to well up..

W: Harder! Didn't I feed u well over dinner? I didn't pay $xxx for,this kinda f*cking lame bj!"

Saying that, Wilson used his hands and began to ram his member into Amelia's mouth.
The gag reflex in Amelia began to build as he thrusts deeper and deeper, almost hitting the back of her throat. The tears began to fall from her eyes, as Amelia fervently prayed for this ordeal to be over.

W: Ahhhhhhh...ooooh yea

As Wilson continued gaining his pleasure, oblivious to Amelia's growing discomfort as he gradually reached his climax...

*blearghhhhh

Amelia finally gave in to her gag reflex. Choking up saliva and forcing out tears and abit of mucus from her nostrils.

W: WTF....
Wilson withdrew in disgust, and began cleaning himself, leaving Amelia to recover.

A: I'm sorry....
The tears continued to flow from Amelia's eyes as she apologized to Wilson

W: What did I say? Ure only allowed to say what???.
His expression darkened.

Amelia turned pale.
Her ordeal, was just getting started...

kittymae
18-12-2012, 12:12 AM
The kitty have a mutation:D
Lol...yeah.. 9 mutations lo..one for,each life. Haha

Yes mistress.

Good slave....Lols...

Power! Camping here

Thks for e support!

curiouslala
18-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Update, albeit a sort one... Someone has been keeping me (happily) busy...Lols

Jie, no need to mention that its me la.. lol~
Muack muack..

EnigmaofSorrow
18-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Muack muack..

Wah. Didn't know Kitty swung that way... :D

Iluminati
18-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Muack muack..

How you keep her busy? Share with us la. :D
Both bro EOS and me also want to know ma ;)

BernardFrosty
18-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Muack muack..

Yah...start a new thread. I'll camp !!!

curiouslala
18-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Lol~ she got her own way hor..

Sorry ah..
Only me, her and God know.. lol~
Dun b so kaypoh pleaseee~

BMW69
18-12-2012, 12:58 PM

Ooh... Kitty is swinging by her tail. Left, right, straight, bi. :p

kittymae
18-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Muack muack..

I never mention ur name wor....u expose it Liao...zz

Beats being an unwanted stray.

Ahem, who are u both intending to 'keep busy' with that newly acquired info???hmmm

Ooh... Kitty is swinging by her tail. Left, right, straight, bi. :p

....*speechless*

On a side note....welcoming comments on the story...will help improve e content on e fiction bit..
And judging by my mood today...updates to be rolled out. Soon.

curiouslala
18-12-2012, 09:10 PM
I never mention ur name wor....u expose it Liao...zz
Oopsies~~
I think I mistaken u as my other darling, pussy.. :p

BMW69
18-12-2012, 09:13 PM
On a side note....welcoming comments on the story...will help improve e content on e fiction bit..
And judging by my mood today...updates to be rolled out. Soon.

So that means kitty is feeling horny? Hahaha lala why are you skiving?

keewee
18-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Oopsies~~
I think I mistaken u as my other darling, pussy.. :p

lala why u always so blur hahaha......

curiouslala
18-12-2012, 10:07 PM
So that means kitty is feeling horny? Hahaha lala why are you skiving?
Skiving? What's that?

lala why u always so blur hahaha......
Huh? I'm blur meh?
I'm saving my identity lor..
Later sis kitty's fans bully meee..

BMW69
18-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Skiving? What's that?

Slacking off from work lor. 偷懒

curiouslala
18-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Slacking off from work lor. 偷懒

Its night liao leh..
no more working..

BMW69
19-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Its night liao leh..
no more working..

I meant working Kitty haha

Vulvacious
19-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Finally found time to indulge in your story. Love how it's going, can't wait for the next update!

kittymae
19-12-2012, 07:37 PM
W: Very well, since "Yes master is too difficult for u to say, u can keep quiet for the rest of it"
Saying that, Wilson grabbed the torn panties and shoved it deep into Amelia's mouth, provoking another gag reflex from her.

W: After this, u will be an obedient girl.
As he spoke, Wilson was untying the ribbon sash of Amelia's dress. Amelia's eyes widened in panic and she shook her head fervently, as her tears begin to well up again.
Then, in one quick motion, Wilson grabbed the front of Amelia's flimsy chiffon dress and ripped it open.

*skkkkkkkrrccchhhh

W: U liked this right??
Wilson slipped his hand into Amelia's bra, tweaking a nipple, and the other hand continued rubbing Amelia's growing wetness.

Previously, Amelia would have enjoyed it, but Wilson's actions were beginning to frighten her. When had he become so crude? So rough?
Even thought she was unwilling, her body refused to listen to her mind, and reacted to Wilsons's touch.
Suddenly, she felt Wilson's finger inching into her. Her reflex action was to clamp her thighs together.

This earned her a slap on the thigh from Wilson.
W: it seems u need to be punished indeed.

Stopping what he was doing, Wilson reached for the sash of Amelia's now ruined dress.
He tied one end to one of Amelia's ankle....
Amelia, cognizant that this was going very wrong, struggled. But in vain, as she earned another slap on the thigh from Wilson and found the ankle bound to the post at the foot of the bed.

W: When ur master wants to see and play with ur pussy, u obey. Don't u dare resist.
Amelia's eyes widened in horror and she watch Wilson settle himself above her and began rubbing his member against her entrance.
She shook her head vehemently, her eyes silently pleading with Wilson to stop. Willing him to stop even.

A sudden sharp pain engulfed her & erased all thoughts from her mind. Blankness.
Wilson had meted out his punishment.
He had in one swift and forceful motion plunged deep into Amelia.
The tears that Amelia had fought to hold back finally fell.

Ignoring Amelia's agony, and her virginal blood covering his member, Wilson continued pumping her, caring only for his own pleasure.
Amelia felt a stab of pain with each thrust. This wasn't how she envisioned the night to be.
Wilson was right when he said it would be unforgettable.
Se would never forget how her virginity was robbed from her. How she was raped that this man she thought loved her.
And for many weeks to come, she would be haunted by this...

But it was not over yet.

kittymae
19-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Finally found time to indulge in your story. Love how it's going, can't wait for the next update!

Welcome to my humble thread :) and thanks for the support!
Looking forward to ur updates too now that exams are out of the way

acidicavex
19-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Hmmm the pain, the facial expression mixture of pain and enjoyment, the soreness, the redness............

kittymae
19-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Hmmm the pain, the facial expression mixture of pain and enjoyment, the soreness, the redness............

师父! How u know?? got so feel!! Are u Wilson in disguise??!!?:eek:

acidicavex
19-12-2012, 08:18 PM
师父! How u know?? got so feel!! Are u Wilson in disguise??!!?:eek:

The role just sink in.

kittymae
19-12-2012, 09:20 PM
The worldwide number of 18-35 years' old beautiful escorts are for you to companionship in Taiwan.
Whether it's a long vacation, someone to talk to, a significantly-needed chance to bop the evening away
Services:
If you're searching for an event having a special girl (or women) you won't ever forget, be it to have an hour, a whole evening, or perhaps a weekend getaway, you found the best place.
Her Skype: hao922557 MSN: [email protected] yahoo:hao922557
me know little English and prefer to chat in taiwan.
Have fun in Taiwan!

??????don't mean to troll..but I'm cool with tcss not adverts....
Ur advert is on the wrong thread/forum..

LovePotion
19-12-2012, 09:34 PM
awaiting for more updates.. thanks.:cool:

ave_joe99
20-12-2012, 02:15 AM
Lovely story so far Kitty... love the SM slant though I hope Amelia's trauma wasn't based off real events though. No girl/woman should be violated in such a manner and it makes me :mad: at the thought of it!!

kittymae
20-12-2012, 08:34 PM
W: Uhhh...I'm...Cum...ming....

Wilson quickly withdrew and positioning himself above Amelia to unloaded himself on Amelia's face. Amelia shut her eyes, turning her head hoping to avoid the humiliation. Wilson did not allow this.
Grabbing her hair with one hand, he forced Amelia to face him as Amelia felt his warm cum raining on her face, so dripping into her nostrils, eyes...
She had also never felt dirtier.

Watching Wilson was away from the bed, Amelia heaved a sigh of relief. At least, the ordeal was over she thought. She just wanted to go home. Cry, wash herself clean of this filth, this dirtiness on her...

To her dismay, Wilson reappeared with a nondescript brown paper bag in his hands.
Placing at on the floor at the foot of the bed, Wilson reached in and produced what looked like a peg, but curiously had something like a tassel at the end.

W: What is playtime without some toys?

Amelia shook her head in horror. She did not envision things developing further, to this.
She winced as Wilson attached the nipple clamps on her.
It didn't hurt. Not in the way she thought it would anyway. Rather, it was a dull kind of pain.
She also felt Wilson undo her bound ankle, only to find both ankles now bound together.
What now??

W: Turn around. Kneel.
Even as he spoke, Wilson had begun wanking himself in bid to restore his hardness.
Reluctant as she was, Amelia found no other choice but to obey. To do otherwise might mean greater punishment and torture.
She moved slower, feeling the soreness between her, and couldn't help but let out a scream as she caught sight of the blood staining the what was pristine white sheets. She also caught sight of some blood on her inner thighs.

W: Hurry!!

Wilson roughly pushed her down on fours, spreading her knees apart.
As she turned over face down, the nipple clamps which actually had weights attached to them pulled down on her nipples. Strangely, the pain she expected did not come. In fact, she felt some what...aroused. How could this be, especially she was being forced at this?
And then he did earlier, Wilson rammed into her hard. No checking if she was wet enough. Not even bothering to use any protection.
Amelia let out a silent scream of pain at the forced entry.
Yet with every thrust Wilson made, the weights on the nipple clamps acted liked a pendulum, tweaking them around.

A: Mmmoohhhhhmm.
A moan involuntarily escaped Amelia.

W: Oh? Enjoying it?
Wilson increased his pace, and it wasn't long soon he came again, this time in Amelia.

By then Amelia was delirious from the strange pleasant sensation the nipple clamps were giving her.
Till sudden laughter make her draw back in shock as she found Ben and Joe, Wilson's 2 best buddies staring at her. Both of them had their pants down, obviously getting off at the free show she had just been a part of.

W: Im done for now. Go ahead. Enjoy. Just don't attempt to mouthf*ck her. She might bite u off.

Ben and Joe looked at her greedy with lust.
Amelia shook her head, curling up and shrinking away from them....terrified.

Her futile silent pleas for help would be drowned out by her sobs...

curiouslala
20-12-2012, 08:37 PM
One word for wilson from me..
Sick!

kittymae
20-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Sick!

Sis, u damn fast! I just finished writing n posted la..lols

curiouslala
20-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Sis, u damn fast! I just finished writing n posted la..lols

Lol~
I've subscribed liao la.. haha~

kittymae
20-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Lol~
I've subscribed liao la.. haha~

Aww...
Thanks for ur constant support *hearts u much much!
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Coffeecans
20-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Kicks Wilson with a Bruce Lee kick combo: Ah zakkkkk..... woooooooooo...

kittymae
20-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Kicks Wilson with a Bruce Lee kick combo: Ah zakkkkk..... woooooooooo...

Kopi kor!!!!

*throws some salmon sashimi over

Lately ure on a roll on ur thread sia....good good.. Keep it up!! It's like my bedtime stories leh. Hehehe

BMW69
20-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Kopi kor!!!!

*throws some salmon sashimi over

Lately ure on a roll on ur thread sia....good good.. Keep it up!! It's like my bedtime stories leh. Hehehe

Hehehe why do you need to read erotica before you sleep ah? Anything we should know about? ;) :p

Coffeecans
20-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Hehehe why do you need to read erotica before you sleep ah? Anything we should know about? ;) :p

lol cos it never fails to make her fall asleep halfway whilst reading wahahahhahaa

kittymae
20-12-2012, 10:25 PM

lol cos it never fails to make her fall asleep halfway whilst reading wahahahhahaa

Hahaa...no wor....cos read like will emo...
Being emo very tiring one leh...so fall asleep fast lor...

Kopi,kor...no need be so humble

Coffeecans
20-12-2012, 10:31 PM

Wahahhaa... guess before you got emo reading, my keyboard got 'flooded' from my typing. heeeheee

BMW69
20-12-2012, 10:31 PM

Cheyyyy... Hahaha I thought no bedtime fun cannot sleep or something :p

BMW69
20-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Wahahhaa... guess before you got emo reading, my keyboard got 'flooded' from my typing. heeeheee

Haha my keyboard ah... Hais. Don't even want to talk about it. But I will anyway hahaha. Sometimes I'll whack it so hard I'm surprised my laptop still works and sometimes it'll get so wet I'm surprised there isn't water damage.

Coffeecans
20-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Cheyyyy... Hahaha I thought no bedtime fun cannot sleep or something :p

Takes the baton from Kitty and answers:

That's for me to know, and for you to find out. (as in your imagination).

hahahaa :p

4am'rs
22-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Sick!

Some girls who enjoys being gangbanged, their first experience was rather "forced". Eventually, unfortunately, they secretly can't stop thinking when will be the next one.

Anyway, great story Mae. I enjoy reading your story. *give Christmas present*

kittymae
22-12-2012, 10:46 AM
A pair shaking hands dialed a mobile number.
It took mere seconds to be picked up.

A: ...he..llo? Dawn?

D: Am? Is that u? What's up calling so early? Did something happen?

At the sound of Dawn's voice and her concern, Amelia broke down into tears again.
Between her sobs,

A: [Hotel name, room no]. Please. Help me...I...

The nights incidents replayed in her mine. Amelia felt the urge to throw up. She dropped the phone and ran to the bathroom, vomiting water and bile.
Was she throwing up in disgust at herself? Or was it in disgust at Wilson, Ben and Joe?

She glanced at her naked thighs, stained with blood and semen. All 3 men had a go at her at least twice, and then even 2 or all 3 of them together.
Initially she had fought back, attempted to resist. But Wilson pinned her down so tightly and slapped her whenever she resisted that she gave up and lay there like a dead fish, as they had their way with her. She barely put up any resistance when Joe attempted anal on her.
The bruises on her wrists, the angry red slap marks on her face, her thighs.
Her boobs had been grabbed so hard, there was slight bruising, and her nipples felt so raw after being nibbled, tweaked, pinched at through the night....
Burying her head in her hands, Amelia sobbed....

*ding dong
*ding dong ding dong ding dong

Hearing the bell, Amelia got up and painfully made her way to open the door.
She was naked still but that wasn't the foremost thought in her mind.

D: Am? OH MY GOD!! What happened to u???.

Dawn was horrified at the state her friend was in.
A quick glance at the messed up bed, torn clothes and Amelia's state told her all she needed to know
But first...

D: U need to go to the hospital right now.
She picked up her phone to dial for ambulance.
While awaiting for their arrival, she contemplated making Amelia take a bath. Clean up.
The thought was dismissed as she considered the plausible DNA evidence on Amelia that might bring the ones that did this to Amelia to justice.
Amelia's original clothes were no longer wearable. Dawn decided on the next best available option and wrapped Amelia in the hotel bathrobe.
Meanwhile, Amelia had clung on to Dawn- a comforting presence, and was staring blankly into space.

The ambulance and paramedics arrived not too long later and Amelia was transported to the hospital for a check up.
At the hospital, the doctor on duty examined Amelia and the police were present as well as a rape kit was done.
As the nurse requested Dawn to please contact Amelia's next of kin, Dawn could not help but overhear the doctor saying things like vaginal tearing, internal bleeding, heavy bruising etc etc..
Dawn fervently prayed that justice would be served...

-----

Months had past and Amelia had recovered from her physical injuries. Thankfully, there was no lasting damage done. Mentally and emotionally wise, Amelia was still caught in that nightmarish ordeal. Many nights she woke awaken the household with her painful screams.
This, despite her parents' objections and reluctance, she had moved out to live by herself to avoid disrupting their lives. More than that, she felt ashamed of herself. Dirty. Tainted.
Sure, she had stopped trying to take her life, stopped secluding herself socially. She had found a new job and was now 200% focused on it.
Towards men, she had finally learnt how to control the urge to shrink away from their touch, to avoid their company. It was part of work she told herself. And gradually, she began to recover psychological too, although the scars remained.

Wilson, Ben and Joe, were apprehended based on the DNS evidence gathered from Amelia's case and were sentenced to imprisonment.
Last Dawn heard from a friend working closely with the prison on providing medical services, the 3 of the were nursing injuries, suspected to have been forced anal sex of them. They refused to give away any names though, terrified of what still might be in store for them.

What's goes around, comes around indeed, Dawn thought to herself.

------

[Present day, some weeks earlier]

*Ding dong. Doors closing. Please stand clear of doors...

A: ...shit
Amelia had been so lost in her past that she missed her stopped and was now rushing to alight to backtrack.

Just then, her mobile phone rang.

kittymae
22-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Takes the baton from Kitty and answers:

That's for me to know, and for you to find out. (as in your imagination).

hahahaa :p

Lols...no!! His imagination too active!!

Some girls who enjoys being gangbanged, their first experience was rather "forced". Eventually, unfortunately, they secretly can't stop thinking when will be the next one.

Wow, coming from another writer, this is high praise indeed. Thanks for the pressie too Santa!

BMW69
22-12-2012, 01:45 PM

Hohoho wonder what present Santa gave Cher :))

curiouslala
22-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Gawd..
More please.. :)

kittymae
24-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Amelia glanced at her phone. It was Jonathan.

A: Hello?

J: Hi Amelia. Jon here. Are u on ur way already?

The hands on Amelia's wristwatch read 5mins to 8pm, their agreed meeting time.

A: erm, yeah, actually I missed the stop and have to take the train back a station now. Might run 5-10minutes late. So sorry about that.

J: No problem. Actually, the place is fully booked. Some girls night out or something. Are u okay if we head elsewhere?

A: oh. Well....

J: it's ok if u change ur mind. really. i would understand...meeting a stranger out of the blue...
Jon gave a laugh, probably Hoping to ease the awkwardness.
Amelia however, sensed the nervousness in his voice.

A: why not? Where else do u have in mind?.

This time, the hopefulness and tinge of joy in his tone was unmistakeable.
J: Really? I mean, that's great! I do have somewhere else in mind. Lets say I meet u at the pick up point outside the mrt station and we head over together? Saves u trouble of diverting again.

A: erm...well ok then.

J: see u in a bit then.

Exchanging goodbyes, Amelia got off the phone.
She wondered why she had agreed to the impromptu dinner invitation.
Even more, why did she agree to head to a different venue without even asking the name of the place?
She no longer was the naive girl from years ago. Wilson and his buddies had seen to that.
No.she was older, more wary. And though she was going to give herself another chance like the psychiatrist who counseled her advised, it was more of obligatory than the real intent to, just so she could finally be free from those sessions.

It was these thoughts that occupied Amelia as she made her way to their agreed meeting point.
From a distant, she spotted him. Fear gripped her. Her first instinct was to run.
He looked so much like Wilson.

But it was too late. He had obviously spotted her and had walked towards her to greet her.

J: hello? Amelia?.

A second glance showed that they weren't so alike after all.
Jonathan was shorter, about 175cm, the average height of many local guys.
He was lightly tanned and lean built, and not overly bulky,nor scrawny. He obviously did some regular exercise, but more for recreational and a balanced lifestyle reasons.
And when he smiled, the side of his eyes crinkled, and a dimple appeared on the left cheek.
Overall, he wasn't a looker,Amelia thought, but there was something about his smile that caught her attention.

A: Yes, I'm Amelia...hi Jon.

Jonathan surveyed Amelia appreciatively.
J: nice to meet u in person, and ure looking very nice today.

Amelia blushed. It had been awhile since she had received compliments from a man.
He grinned at her. That smile again.

J: Shall we?.
And Jonathan led Amelia to his car parked at the side.
She wasn't knowledgeable on cars, being a commuter, but Amelia noted it was without doubt an expensive make, and this was backed up by the luxurious finish of the interior.
She also caught sight of the watch Jonathan was wearing. Cartier. It suited him somehow.

As they pulled away, neither of them noticed a shadow slink into a waiting cab,

"Follow that car"

kittymae
24-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Gawd..
More please.. :)

Wah sis...I never thought u into this genre leh....
Haha..for u, I tink up of more!:D

deludedgal
25-12-2012, 09:41 AM
wilson is so evil

kittymae
26-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Wishing all readers a very Merry Xmas!!!
(I subscribe to the thought of 12 days of Xmas :D)

On the first day of Xmas, mr.t gave to me...:p:D

BMW69
26-12-2012, 01:15 AM
wishing all readers a very merry xmas!!!
(i subscribe to the thought of 12 days of xmas :d)

on the first day of xmas, mr.t gave to me...:p:d

what did he give?! :d

curiouslala
26-12-2012, 09:28 AM

On the first day of Xmas, mr.t gave to me...:p

Wasehhh..
he gave u what ahhhh??
Monsterrrr toyyyyy????
hmmmmm.. :p

Gosh..
I dun get anything in this xmasss.. :((

acidicavex
26-12-2012, 10:41 AM

On the first day of Xmas, mr.t gave to me...:p:D

Must be a very very white Xmas :D

Happy boxing day kitty

kittymae
26-12-2012, 03:25 PM
The atmosphere during the drive was kinda awkward in Amelia's opinion. Very much different from chatting online. Sure, they did make casual small talk, but more than anything, there was a silence. Thankfully it was not an oppressive or uncomfortable silence.
She couldn't really describe it.

After about 20mins, Jonathan pulled into a parking lot. There were relatively few cars around.
Alighting, Amelia felt a chill. She involuntarily shivered.

Their casual conversation continued as they walked towards the general direction of the lights- presumably where they would be dining.

J: cold?
He asked in a concerned tone

A: not really....ive got my shawl just in case. well, where is this place?.

J: a friend of mine just opened a restaurant nearby on the marina. It might be a little chilly since its facing the sea. It serves fusion food. I hope it ure fine with it?

A: sounds interesting. But I'll need to make a stop at the ladies first. Ay idea where it is?.

J: yeah, sure, we'll be walking past it. It's a set a little away from the main dining area. Should I wait for u?

A: hmm, why not u go ahead and get a table. I'll be right behind u.

Jonathan hesitated but Amelia gave him an assured smiled and with her hand, indicated for him to go ahead.

The ladies room was empty. Perhaps the establishment was rather new and had not yet attracted a steady flow of curious locals wanting to try out the newest places.
Amelia did a quick check of her appearance in the mirror.

*click

She paused.

A: hello?.
Silence.

Gathering her courage, Amelia walked tentatively towards where she thought the sound came from. The nursing room next to the entrance.

Then she heard it. It was rather faint but...

A: hello? Anyone in here?.

Her hand reached out to open the door of the cubicle.

It opened suddenly and a something that felt like a shawl? a sheets? towel? being thrown over her head. it blinded her senses temporarily and then she found herself pushed back roughly against the wall.

*thud

The impact of her shoulder hitting the ceramic tiled wall made her groan in pain.
It also helped her in Regaining her senses.
Amelia pulled the material off her head.... And found herself face to face with..

A: Dawn??.

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2012, 03:44 PM
A: Dawn??.

Who's Dawn??

Colourblind f

kittymae
26-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Wasehhh..
he gave u what ahhhh??
Monsterrrr toyyyyy????
hmmmmm.. :p

Gosh..
I dun get anything in this xmasss.. :((

Sorry to disappoint...but gave nothing...I was just singing..

kittymae
26-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Who's Dawn??

Colourblind f

Wah.
Welcome mamasan cbf!

Dawn is Amelia's BFF whom she called for help after her ordeal...
Appeared abt 2 posts earlier I tink.

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Wah.
Welcome mamasan cbf!

Dawn is Amelia's BFF whom she called for help after her ordeal...
Appeared abt 2 posts earlier I tink.

OH YAH!!!!! I FORGOT!!!!! But now i remember :D

Colourblind f

kittymae
26-12-2012, 06:44 PM
[Present Day]

*beep

Amelia took a sip of water, and glanced at her mobile phone.
It was a text from Jonathan

J: wife says she'll be staying over at her sister's to help in the wedding prep. Shall I come over later?

Instead of replying, Amelia switched off her mobile phone.
She did enjoy the times spent with Jonathan. It wasn't just about the sex, although that was what brought them together.
When they were together, she felt what happiness was. It was enough just to have him with her.
She yearned for more, did not dare ask fearing her greed would lead her to lose everything, even this little happiness she had.
How could she given her past?
But this happiness itself was short-lived. When they parted, the loneliness in her heart became more acute. The nagging pain tugging at her heart refused to subside but only grew stronger every day.
Because somehow, Amelia had committed a societal taboo- falling for a married man, and living a hidden life as his 'mistress'.

Especially over this festive period, When for many days, Jonathan was partaking in family activities alongside his wife, painting the image of an ideal couple.
Jealousy ate at her. Sadness crept over her
Anxiety and uncertainty washed over her
And she never felt more alone.
How she wished, that sometime, she would be surprised when opening the door, Jonathan would be standing there. Perhaps with a small gift, since it was the festive season after all. Else, she would be content with just his presence...
She knew Jonathan was no romantic, she wasn't big on it either. But in every woman's heart, it was something they hoped, yearned for....
Amelia wished she could say all these to Jonathan
She refrained from doing so simply cos she knew it would be lost on Jonathan- he was a total blockhead at such gestures. And furthermore, telling him would only increase his emotional burden.
this was a path she choose.
The day when she decided to embark on her 'hidden life'

Feeling slightly drowsy, Amelia laid down on her pillows.
As she drifted off into sub-consciousness, her memories engulfed her once more...

kittymae
26-12-2012, 06:46 PM
OH YAH!!!!! I FORGOT!!!!! But now i remember :D

Colourblind f

Lols..no worries.

Enjoy ur 3-some (w sis ac too!) laters yeah? Don't forget the tools!! :D:p

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Lols..no worries.

Enjoy ur 3-some (w sis ac too!) laters yeah? Don't forget the tools!! :D:p

Thanks babe :)

Oh man, it was one threesome that left AC tired and hungry. Me? Plain hungry!!

Colourblind f

acidicavex
27-12-2012, 06:05 PM
When is the collar and chain coming in :p

kittymae
27-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Erm..whose??Amelia's or mine? Heheheh

Mr.T just collared and chained this kitty :p
Me no longer a stray!! Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

*pops champagne for all
**hits the steamers n balloons

*puuuurrrsss contentedly

acidicavex
27-12-2012, 10:55 PM

*pops champagne for all

*puuuurrrsss contentedly

Not bad got collars before the year end.

kittymae
27-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Not bad got collars before the year end.

Erh..yeah...in case get lost....can return to owner :p
Year end ma....streets are crowded..kitties get lost easily

BMW69
27-12-2012, 11:11 PM

*pops champagne for all

*puuuurrrsss contentedly

OMG KITTY! You didn't share the good news with your Ah Di leh!!! Meowwww!!! :D Congtats hahaha feel so happy for you xD

kittymae
27-12-2012, 11:14 PM
OMG KITTY! You didn't share the good news with your Ah Di leh!!! Meowwww!!! :D Congtats hahaha feel so happy for you xD

*sweat..
What good news...haha.. Just that in a figurative sense...I feel less of a stray kitty...

Mr.T~ if u are reading this..
Thanks~me hearts it much :p

BMW69
27-12-2012, 11:18 PM
*sweat..
What good news...haha.. Just that in a figurative sense...I feel less of a stray kitty...

Cheyyyy hahahah thought you're finally his gf :p

acidicavex
27-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Cheyyyy hahahah thought you're finally his gf :p

Almost there la collar also have Liao short of the diamond chain nia :D

BMW69
27-12-2012, 11:46 PM

Kekeke maybe she meant diamond chain instead of collar. That could be another interpretation right? Idk just guessing haha

kittymae
28-12-2012, 01:09 AM

Kekeke maybe she meant diamond chain instead of collar. That could be another interpretation right? Idk just guessing haha

Wah....u both now 一唱一和 good lor... Hhahaha

Well....I'm updating my non-fiction thread now in view of recent events... :D
I've held out against requests to update it for awhile....today is,a bonus

curiouslala
28-12-2012, 11:53 AM

*pops champagne for all

*puuuurrrsss contentedly
Lol~~
So happy with the chain..

Erh..yeah...in case get lost....can return to owner :p
Year end ma....streets are crowded..kitties get lost easily
Well..
Seems like it got the owner's name in the chain.. lol

*sweat..

I dun have my chain, yet..
But I'm happy for uuuuu~~~
Maybe someday, my owner will come n chain me too.. to his heart n to his bed.. to satisfy all of our needs tgt..
Well.. well.. that's my wish for next year..

Jellyshot
31-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Nice story there!!! Camping here!

Fatboy81
31-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Nice..
Keep on going my friend
Just wondering where is the part in the washroom with dawn??

kittymae
31-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Nice story there!!! Camping here!

Thx for e support!

Nice..
Keep on going my friend
Just wondering where is the part in the washroom with dawn??

Thx for ur support here too!
Heh...it's in e works..distracted by real life,events la...

Lol~~
So happy with the chain..

Well..
Seems like it got the owner's name in the chain.. lol

I dun have my chain, yet..
But I'm happy for uuuuu~~~
Maybe someday, my owner will come n chain me too.. to his heart n to his bed.. to satisfy all of our needs tgt..
Well.. well.. that's my wish for next year..

Tks sis... :)
Erh..owner?? Watt.....? XD
--------

To all readers...
Wishing u all a very Happy New Year!
May 2013 bring all things good to one and all!

acidicavex
31-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Less than hour left advance happy new year to u too kitty tudi. May all your wishes come true. And your 2013 be a memorable one. :)

Poobor
31-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Kitty kitty, keep up the good work. At one time I keep thinking is it related to "the 3 that changes you"? but had ruled out the possibility. ;)

Let Mr T be Jonathan? Just joking....:D

kittymae
08-01-2013, 01:23 AM
A: Dawn..? Wha..

Amelia felt the Dawn's palm make contact with her cheek, followed by a stinging sensation. She was confused. Why was It Dawn? Why was she doing this?

D: YOU BITCH!!!
As she shrieked these words are Amelia, Dawn continued to rain her fists and slaps on Amelia.
Panicking and frightened, Dawn used her arms to fend of Dawn's maniacal assaults, when sensing an opportunity, tried to make a dash for the exit.

*Riiipppppp

In her attempt to grab hold of Amelia, Dawn wildly lunged at Amelia, her hand clawing and getting hold of Amelia, causing her dress to tear a little and scratching her in the process as well.
Perhaps that maniac state had given her that seemingly superhuman strength.
Dawn pulled Amelia back roughly with the grip she had, at the same time, with that same superhuman like strength threw Amelia back.

A dull pain hit Amelia as her body came into contact with the cold hard ceramic tiles again.

D: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Even as she screamed these words, tears were rolling down Dawn's cheeks.

Looking up, Amelia got her first proper look at her friend.
Dawna's hair was in disarray and oily looking, as if she hadn't washed it for many days.
Her red-rimmed eyes had lost their usual brightness, looking dull and empty instead, and indicated an obvious lack of sleep.
Her skin was sallow looking, and her frame had shrunken and she looked gaunt and sickly in her overall appearances.
Dawn must have not been in the best state of mind either judging from her dressing.
Her haphazardly buttoned blouse aside, Dawn had obviously disregard the semi-sheerness of it and done away with any form of undergarment for modesty. Her skirt was crinkled and had slid askew such that the slit at back was displaying Dawn's thigh generously.
But what shocked Amelia most was the bruising- in various stages of healing and cuts on Dawn's arms and wrists. Some had healed, tho rather crudely, some were starting to heal, and yet some were freshly cut. Blood was flowing out from them, staining Dawn's clothes and altogether completing the look of a deranged maniac.

A: Dawn? What happens to you??
Amelia reached out to Dawn

D: DON'T TOUCH ME!!

A: Dawn..please...

D: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!....Ben...
Screaming at Amelia again, Dawn threw a few more pounds and slaps on Amelia before collapsing and sobbing as she uttered Ben's name

It was then Amelia began to piece together what was happening.
Through Wilson, she had met Ben, one of the guys who had also abused her during that traumatic night, and seeing he was still single, had played matchmaker between him and Dawn.
Their first date had not gone well according to Dawn and Amelia had dismissed it as a failure. Apparently,her friend had given Ben a second chance and more.
And Ben was now serving time along with Wilson & Joe...naturally Dawn might blame her. Bt this this extent??

Before she could speak again, Dawn spoke first

D: Ben couldn't have done that.. He swore I was his only girl... He swore it...my baby... Why.....YOU WHORE! YOU SLUT!! iT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
In the midst of her incoherent rambling, Dawn again began throwing slaps, fists and this time even her legs.

Suddenly, Amelia heard a knock on the washroom entrance

J: Amelia? Are u okay in there? ?

There was the sound of someone attempting to open the door of the entrance to the washroom but to no avail

J: Amelia? Why is the door locked? Amelia???
Jonathan's voice began to carry a tinge of anxiety.

Finding her voice, Amelia took the chance
A: JON! HEL....!!!

Dawn's hand shut over her mouth, cutting short her pleas for help.
There was silence outside.

Dawn drew close to Amelia's face, and from her skirt pocket, she withdrew a blood stained pen-knife. Likely the same one used by Dawn to inflict those cut wounds on herself.
D: Time to make you pay!!

Amelia glanced fearfully at Dawn, and then at the pen-knife, attempting to say no and shaking her head at the same time to plead with Dawn not to

Without warning, the washroom entrance's door clicked open.
An unfamiliar well dressed man had a key in the keyhole. Evidently he was the owner of the place or similar.
Then Jonathan pushed past him and rushed to push Dawn away from Amelia, as the other man moved to grab hold of Dawn and prevent her escape.

Dawn's reflexes was beyond his expectations, however, and in her attempt to elude capture,she had left him with a gash on his forearm as well. Amelia heard the man curse under his breath then ran after Dawn in chase.

J: Amelia? Are you okay???
Jonathan searched Amelia's face for a reply.

Her voice seemed to fail her and she could only nod in response.

J: Thank God. I'm gonna call the police and report this. You probably should get some medical attention too.
As he said that, Jonathan whipped out his phone and began to dial 999

Hearing that, Amelia grabbed his hand,,preventing him from making the call.

A: No, please. She is my best friend...
Jonathan gave Amelia a look of disbelief. But he acceded to her request.

Just then, his phone rang.
Jonathan answered, muttering a few yes-es, no-s and sighed as he got off the line.
Turning to Amelia,

J: Brian, my friend who operates this place and unlocked the door just called. He managed to grab hold of your friend with the help of a few of his staff. But erh... not before she streaked across the premises stark naked. Brian says she seems off her rocker and he called in the police to handle her. couldn't stop him . After all, she did disrupt his business so he does have a case.

None of what Jonathan said registered in Amelia's mind. She was still in shock from the incident.
Later, Amelia found out that Jon had spoken to Brian to keep the assault on her in the washroom off the record and just report Dawn as being a public nuisance and threat to his patrons.
Subsequently, Dawn would be diagnosed as being mentally unstable and admitted for psychiatric therapy.

But for now, Amelia let herself be led by Jonathan back to his car.
If she didn't want to seek medical attention to avoid any police investigations, at least have her wounds cleaned and some ointment applied. Thankfully, Amelia seem to have suffered only bruising and scratches.
Normally Amelia would refuse going to the home of someone she only met once before,and did not know very well. But after the events tonight, she felt drained mentally, emotionally not to mention battered physically. She only put up a weak resistance when Jonathan insisted on taking her to his place to clean up and see to her wounds.

J: Here, you can use this towel...and here's a tee and my gym shorts that you can wear. go take a shower. We'll examine your wounds after.
As he said that, Jonathan indicated in the direction of his room, where a second door leading into the bathroom was visible.

J: Don't worry, you can look both the doors and take my keys with you if you are worried I will barge in while you are showering. I'm actually just going to grab the first aid kit....
Saying that, Jonathan walked the opposite direction, to the kitchen? Living area? Amelia couldn't be sure.

Taking a deeper breathe to settle herself, Amelia left Jon's keys as they were, and neither did she lock the bedroom door as he suggested, deciding only to lock the bathroom door.
Undressing, Amelia stepped into the shower, letting the warm water rain on her.
It was a good 5-10mins at least before she collected herself and began to shower proper,
Stepping out of the shower, Amelia dried herself with the thick terry cloth towel Jon provided, and began to examine herself in the full length mirror installed in the bathroom.

It wasn't so bad she thought to herself. Not as bad as that night...
Immediately as those thoughts escaped her, the nightmare replayed itself in her mind again.

Amelia let out a scream as she ran out of the bathroom

acidicavex
08-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Too engross in your activity now one shot post lol :D :p

kittymae
08-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Too engross in your activity now one shot post lol :D :p

Lol..
师父 Haven't teach hw to over come writers block yet ma,

acidicavex
08-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Lol..
师父 Haven't teach hw to over come writers block yet ma,

Lol for u just use the plunger from u know who la ;)

kittymae
08-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Lol for u just use the plunger from u know who la ;)

Who har who har?
*looks around innocently :D