PDA

View Full Version : Cat 40

proman
09-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Been reading up sammyboy..

wanna know which house have small size quite good looking thail girl ? most of them i saw are quite big sized.. i like small size type. like lee jie type :)

oxilary
09-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Been reading up sammyboy..:)

if u've been reading up, den u shud haf pretty much information den..
read up more.. go down recce a lil..

proman
09-03-2005, 04:28 PM
The times I went, almost all big size type..
maybe its on the weekend but i search sammyboy.. like don't have my type...

oxilary
09-03-2005, 04:31 PM
The times I went, almost all big size type..
maybe its on the weekend but i search sammyboy.. like don't have my type...

let's hope ur answers turn up and next recce trip is successful ba..

proman
09-03-2005, 04:32 PM
thanks
;)

ryanlim
09-03-2005, 04:52 PM

if you have been reading up, you should know what type of threads are acceptable to open and what's not right......... :rolleyes:

wanna know which house have small size quite good looking thail girl ? most of them i saw are quite big sized..

care to share with us how many houses have you been to before???? :o

The_Hustler
09-03-2005, 07:06 PM

wanna know which house have small size quite good looking thail girl ? most of them i saw are quite big sized.. i like small size type. like lee jie type :)

U can try the new house No. 2 in Westerhout Lor 18. New girl No. 15. Very petite and small build. Tends to talk a lot thou...but service for is commendable.

Dwarfingly,
The Hustler

proman
10-03-2005, 12:46 AM
i don't go memorise the house but i go many of them... but all i see are big size.. kind of sian already coz my type is small type de not i siam them ar..

pirate
10-03-2005, 02:44 AM
i don't go memorise the house but i go many of them... but all i see are big size.. kind of sian already coz my type is small type de not i siam them ar..

when you said dont like "Big", what are you referring to? Big boobs, big thighs (fat), tall gals? cause most thai gals are small to begin with.

The Punisher
10-03-2005, 10:02 PM
i beg to differ that most of the gers in cat40 are big size. sometimes it may be just the appearance of sitting there that makes us feel that the gers are big size.

in my opinion and from my observations, more than half of the gers are less than 1.6m tall, more than half of them also have breast size 34 or below.

proman
11-03-2005, 03:08 AM
i said they are big sized not that they are fat but rather, heavy bone?
sorry if i offended any bro here..

thaivisitor
11-03-2005, 12:06 PM
i said they are big sized not that they are fat but rather, heavy bone?
sorry if i offended any bro here..
Bro, when I'm back in SG, maybe you and I can take a stroll in GL lah... As I'm also for small size girls.

Wahkaoman
11-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Try L18House18G3

Post my FR in the forum. try running a search on it.

orbit_beer
13-03-2005, 08:50 PM

u looking for a dwarf to bonk??or u a dwarf yourself? :D maybe u can pick up some primary schoolgals.i'm sure they are small size enough.

Meet365.com
14-03-2005, 06:23 PM
How u define small size? weight? height? If it's under 1.6m tall then it's hard to find, and most are around 1.65 to 1.7 m tall :D