PDA

View Full Version : 19yo male looking for a female fuck buddy

JackyJack123456
10-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Hi,

I'm an 19yo male looking for a female buddy who is around 18-25.
My standards are not too high, except that u must be a female around that age, cause I'm straight haha

Further details about me, I'm 1.73cm tall, 70kg, I bodybuild and workout daily, and also will use protection, always. Available at any time.

So if u're interested, please leave me a message in my inbox.

Looking forward to it :)

acidicavex
10-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Hi,

I'm an 19yo male looking for a female buddy who is around 18-25.
My standards are not too high, except that u must be a female around that age, cause I'm straight haha

Further details about me, I'm 1.73cm tall, 70kg, I bodybuild and workout daily, and also will use protection, always. Available at any time.

So if u're interested, please leave me a message in my inbox.

Looking forward to it :)

Weird u need a female around that age?? So does that mean other lookin for female above that is not straight??? So only ppl looking around that age gap is straight??

JackyJack123456
10-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Weird u need a female around that age?? So does that mean other lookin for female above that is not straight??? So only ppl looking around that age gap is straight??

Oh sorry, I think my phrasing is the problem, actually there was no connection between age and sexual orientation in my meaning.

But I think my phrasing was the problem, I meant that I'm looking for a fuck buddy between 18-25, and the fuck buddy must be a female because I'm straight' haha

Thanks for correcting me :D

JackyJack123456
10-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Upupupupupup
Further details about me: I was born in Europe but Chinese.