PDA

View Full Version : Should i feel angry? sad ? lucky or...

hpanky
09-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi everyone ,

Meet my foreigner wife ( prc ) at drinking scene few yrs ago ,get married and divorced after 6 yrs, got one children.

We divorced in a simple way ,no contest and she don want a single thing from the marriage , she just move out and i move on my life with my kid in our flat.she already a PR during married time and as i know now she doing very well outside cos we get to see each other sometimes when she visit children,she looks good, much much more pretty than married time taking very good care of her in term of her outlook,like a loaded young lady,and can never tell she is a mother of one, so sometimes i think thats no way she is doing a normal job that can becomes like that in such a short period...

So i got this mixed feelng..sometimes i feel free..lucky..sad..angry..haiz i just don know and want hear some from outside

Spectrre
10-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Very very very lucky.

She didnt ask for a single thing when divorce. U even get to keep the child.

Just treat the marriage as an experience.

Ask yrself, r u 90% happy during the marriage? The sex is good? She a good wife?

If yes, then ok liao,, nothing to be sad or cry about.

Some bro here will surely say she use u to get pr. Dont listen to them. As long as u feel marry to her, yr big head and small head happy, its worth it.

at least u divorve, she ask for nothing in return.

natsuki
10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Forget about her and moved on....

Since the relationship is over, why should you bother about her...

Your kid need your attention more... ^^

hpanky
10-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Very very very lucky.

She didnt ask for a single thing when divorce. U even get to keep the child.

Just treat the marriage as an experience.

Some bro here will surely say she use u to get pr. Dont listen to them. As long as u feel marry to her, yr big head and small head happy, its worth it.

at least u divorve, she ask for nothing in return.

Thanks Bro !

hpanky
10-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Forget about her and moved on....

Since the relationship is over, why should you bother about her...

Your kid need your attention more... ^^

Thanks Bro !

see see only
10-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Thanks Bro !

Sound like you are over her .... :)

Move on TS ... "marrieded" once ? Hot stuff to most girls, even hotter than those "single" singles :D

hpanky
10-12-2012, 08:24 AM
"marrieded" once ? Hot stuff to most girls, even hotter than those "single" singles :D

Really..Thanks bro :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Hi everyone ,

Meet my foreigner wife ( prc ) at drinking scene few yrs ago ,get married and divorced after 6 yrs, got one children.

We divorced i............................... so sometimes i think thats no way she is doing a normal job that can becomes like that in such a short period...

So i got this mixed feelng..sometimes i feel free..lucky..sad..angry..haiz i just don know and want hear some from outside

She ain't part of your life, your responsibility, your concern and your problem now. She has no role in your NEW LIFE ;)

Feeling sad and angry does you no good cos you are only hurting YOURSELF. Stand up from where you fall, dust it off and live your life is best. Do not be soft hearted and allow her to come back into your life if she comes back for whatever reasons. Raise your kid well and do not allow him/her to become a soft target chip. ;)

Please read these 3 stories. Hope it helps. Let go, move on and good luck ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7757527&postcount=19
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7949877&postcount=54
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7954730&postcount=56

Big Sexy
10-12-2012, 08:28 AM
you sounds like you are jealous...
she has move on and is obviously doing better without you..
instead of having all these angry/sad feelings for yourself
you should focus on your career..
when u make it big time..
it will be her turn to feel the way you are feeling now..

yangguo
10-12-2012, 08:57 AM
you should focus on your career when u make it big time..

Agreed on the first sentence but not the 2nd sentence.

Being successful in career is a must to every family man in this world.

You can provide a good tertiary education for your child if you are financially independent.

On the other hand, how she feel towards you when you become successful will be irrelevant to you if you found someone else or you have no intention to patch back with her.

hpanky
10-12-2012, 08:58 AM
She ain't part of your life, your responsibility, your concern and your problem now. She has no role in your NEW LIFE ;)

Feeling sad and angry does you no good cos you are only hurting YOURSELF. Stand up from where you fall, dust it off and live your life is best. Do not be soft hearted and allow her to come back into your life if she comes back for whatever reasons. Raise your kid well and do not allow him/her to become a soft target chip. ;)

Please read these 3 stories. Hope it helps. Let go, move on and good luck ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7757527&postcount=19
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7949877&postcount=54
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7954730&postcount=56

This forum is mavellous..Thanks bro

hpanky
10-12-2012, 09:00 AM
you sounds like you are jealous...
she has move on and is obviously doing better without you..
instead of having all these angry/sad feelings for yourself
you should focus on your career..
when u make it big time..

Hmm...Thanks bro

Big Sexy
10-12-2012, 09:30 AM
mate..u disagreeing with my view doesn't make your point correct..
let's just give ts our opinion..

Agreed on the first sentence but not the 2nd sentence.

esssinine
10-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Sounded like an amicable parting of the ways. So whats your problem?

Shouldnt you be wishing her well? :confused:

hpanky
10-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Sounded like an amicable parting of the ways. So whats your problem?

Shouldnt you be wishing her well? :confused:

Of course i should , and by right i should..really hoping she get a good life, if she carry on lead a normal life and get a proper job , or re marry and start a new family..
But instead of all above she choose to work at those typical massage shop..that is the sad part of my story..but anyway she really get many of what she desired..so should i happy for her.

jj_jj
10-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Her chapter in your life will only b where your child comes in, the rest don't bother lah.
How she earns her living is not your concern any more :)

maotaicat
10-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Of course i should , and by right i should..really hoping she get a good life, if she carry on lead a normal life and get a proper job , or re marry and start a new family..
But instead of all above she choose to work at those typical massage shop..that is the sad part of my story..but anyway she really get many of what she desired..so should i happy for her.

Dear TS:

While I understand it is not easy to forget 6 years of love, However when
affinity ended, it is time to part regards of the situation. I think you should
consider yourself lucky it ended peacefully.The Earth is still turning though.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-12-2012, 02:55 PM

Your sad part ended some time ago already and really, you don't need the snow to feel better. I hope you will find somoene who will make you and your kid happier and whole ;)

.so should i happy for her.

If feeling happy for her allow you to get closure and peace, why not? ;)

Most important is that you are happier now cos you can breathe easier and are free from years of tying knots inside your heart over all her suspicious behavior, heartaches and etc.... ;)

hpanky
10-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Her chapter in your life will only b where your child comes in, the rest don't bother lah.
How she earns her living is not your concern any more :)

Thanks bro

hpanky
10-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Dear TS:

While I understand it is not easy to forget 6 years of love, However when
affinity ended, it is time to part regards of the situation. I think you should
consider yourself lucky it ended peacefully.The Earth is still turning though.

Thanks bro

hpanky
10-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Most important is that you are happier now cos you can breathe easier and are free from years of tying knots inside your heart over all her suspicious behavior, heartaches and etc.... ;)

True.. Thanks

vexsint
11-12-2012, 09:46 AM

Hi TS,

U been thinking too much for her. The 6 years has create a relationship connection that make u worry and care about her future. But it is not wrong, even for me, i worry and care for a 6 year friend.

U have offer her an alternative for the past 6 years, but she dont like it and leave u. Now as a friend to her, the most u can is offer advices to her.

For better or for worse, it is always a matter of perception. Cheer up bro, and look to the greener pastures.

hpanky
11-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi TS,

U been thinking too much for her. The 6 years has create a relationship connection that make u worry and care about her future. But it is not wrong, even for me, i worry and care for a 6 year friend.

U have offer her an alternative for the past 6 years, but she dont like it and leave u. Now as a friend to her, the most u can is offer advices to her.

For better or for worse, it is always a matter of perception. Cheer up bro, and look to the greener pastures.

Ya but everytime when think of her job..her mentality...haiz buay tahan..
Anyway Thanks bro

jj_jj
11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Ya but everytime when think of her job..her mentality...haiz buay tahan..
Anyway Thanks bro

Better to focus on what you can/should do i.e. for your child, your life etc.
Maybe when you have a new r/s, then you'll forget about her.

San Guo
11-12-2012, 12:56 PM
when you have a new r/s, then you'll forget about her.

Thats the best way..

supermushroom
11-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Bro, this is my sincere advise for you and it is all my personal opinion.

You met her in some sort of drinking scene, you might have expected that she might not be those kind of conservative wife that would stay around you for long and take care of home. You might have felt that she used you for her personal betterment and benefits. You might have felt that she never really loved you with all her heart. You might now think that you were blinded by her beauty and lost to the nature of man.

In spite of all these judgements and thoughts, you should learn to forgive and accept. Forgive her for anything that she might have done wrong and also forgive yourself for the mistakes that you made. Accept the fact that you two are divorced now and accept that you have a child with you now.

You are now a father of a child. It is really important to play your role well. You are no longer the young man who spends the life only to have fun.

Being a father is a responsibility. It is an investment. You want to make your life meaningful? INVEST IN YOUR KID. BE A GREAT FATHER.

hpanky
11-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Bro, this is my sincere advise for you and it is all my personal opinion.

You met her in some sort of drinking scene, you might have expected that she might not be those kind of conservative wife that would stay around you for long and take care of home. You might have felt that she used you for her personal betterment and benefits. You might have felt that she never really loved you with all her heart. You might now think that you were blinded by her beauty and lost to the nature of man.

In spite of all these judgements and thoughts, you should learn to forgive and accept. Forgive her for anything that she might have done wrong and also forgive yourself for the mistakes that you made. Accept the fact that you two are divorced now and accept that you have a child with you now.

You are now a father of a child. It is really important to play your role well. You are no longer the young man who spends the life only to have fun.

Being a father is a responsibility. It is an investment. You want to make your life meaningful? INVEST IN YOUR KID. BE A GREAT FATHER.

OK Thanks bro

taureanwoman08
12-12-2012, 09:35 PM
dun feel angry or sad or lucky. go get even.

San Guo
13-12-2012, 08:42 AM
dun feel angry or sad or lucky. go get even.

Whow sis nice one..but this heel only outside not inside..just my opinion