PDA

View Full Version : Ejaculation Problem

xnorax
06-12-2012, 11:47 PM
I have visited a Urologist whom is a senior consultant at a local restructed hospital. I was very happy that he diagnosed me with Overactive Bladder instead of other more serious problems like prostatitis etc. I did many test including urine flow + bladder scan, blood test, X-ray and even DRE.

My complains were:

1) Feeling that I cant empty my bladder
2) Frequent urination
3) Pain after ejaculation (sometimes)
4) Premature ejaculation (sometimes)
5) Swollen urethral meatus after ejaculation

I was very worried for a long time. Finally I pluck up my courage and visited this doctor. His explanation for pain after ejaculation for my case is that sometimes the prostate gets inflammed during ejaculation thus causing the pain. For the swollen urethral meatus after ejaculation, he dont seemed too bother about it. I was very worried but after checking my genital, he said nothing is wrong with it and says its normal. As my main concern is with my urinary problem, I dint ask much about some sexual problems i faced.

Now I have a few questions to ask you brothers out there.

1) I always have this sensation that I need to ejaculate. And when I stroke my penis for less than a few strokes, I start to ejaculate.

2) There were a few times that I ejaculated before I did anything. I was just getting a catbath from this girl and I ejaculated. I couldnt control at all.

3) I dribble instead of shooting.

I wonder if you guys could advise me? I am not so worried now as compared to last time as the doctor said nothing is wrong with my prostate. I tried abstaining from ejaculation for up to 4 months before but the problem is still there. HELP!

LittleKuku
09-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Sounds like urinal tract inflamation.

diesel
10-12-2012, 12:25 PM
1) I always have this sensation that I need to ejaculate. And when I stroke my penis for less than a few strokes, I start to ejaculate.

2) There were a few times that I ejaculated before I did anything. I was just getting a catbath from this girl and I ejaculated. I couldnt control at all.

3) I dribble instead of shooting.

Based on what you wrote, this is serious 肾虚. I am not scaring you, but, this is almost ending (worst) stage.

No cure in western medicine context. Doctor will definitely tell you the same cock-bull advice such as "drink more water, exercise more, eat healthy diet, don't pressurized yourself and etc."

I am afraid not easy to recover and it takes many years.

I made a few similar posts in these threads [1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1021182)][2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61360)].

last time as the doctor said nothing is wrong with my prostate. I tried abstaining from ejaculation for up to 4 months before but the problem is still there. HELP!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with prostate.

Abstaining from from ejaculation for up to 4 months? Including PCC?

xnorax
10-12-2012, 07:53 PM
do u have any tcm clinic to recommend? is eu yan sang good enough?

Happy555
10-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Maybe see another doc for a 2nd opinion.