PDA

View Full Version : Trying to learn how to play pool

berma
06-12-2012, 03:12 PM
As per thread title , any nice and rich gentleman willing to teach me pool ? Venue will be at syed alwi road and drinks will be on me if you managed to teach me . :D

Bodyworks
06-12-2012, 03:14 PM
As per thread title , any nice and rich gentleman willing to teach me pool ? Venue will be at syed alwi road and drinks will be on me if you managed to teach me . :D

Hmmm.... nice & rich gentleman? They got time to play pool meh? :confused:

yangguo
06-12-2012, 03:16 PM
I am nice but not rich.. Not bad.

Btw, what is being rich got to do with teaching on how to play pool? :confused::D

Cuntworth
06-12-2012, 03:19 PM
I can lend u my cue... Long time no take out and play Liao...:D

VoltaRedonda
06-12-2012, 03:31 PM
I think nice and rich gentlemen have girls teaching them pool instead :p

hcg_explorer
06-12-2012, 03:42 PM

u veli free hor

cocobun
06-12-2012, 03:57 PM
you got shares in that place is it? Asking ppl go there support..........

A42L
06-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Nice not rich but definitely can teach pool haha my ex became pretty good at it after my amatuer 'coaching'

AhGui85
07-12-2012, 01:38 AM

Pool got so many different variations and types, what do u want to learn and what do u want to know?

8 ball or 9 ball? type of cues, breaking or potting.. all those.. how much of the rules in the game u want to know? or u just wan to whack the balls only?

Must specify mah, if not how to learn?

Timmyboi
07-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Yeah sure. I can teach you what I know but I don't need drinks.:)

justl00king
07-12-2012, 05:16 AM
any nice and rich gentleman willing to teach me pool ? You must really like playing with a stiff rod and balls. :p

cocobun
07-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Nice not rich but definitely can teach pool haha my ex became pretty good at it after my amatuer 'coaching'

You sure you want to teach her(??) ah...............give you warning sign first.....:)

DegenerationX
07-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah sure. I can teach you what I know but I don't need drinks.:)

You sure you want to teach her(??) ah...............give you warning sign first.....

acidicavex
07-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Knn u post Liao buey sianz read Liao sianz bodoh mama.

hcg_explorer
07-12-2012, 05:56 PM

ha.. bro. we sian but many " KU KU" buay sian leh, still writing in to apply.. ha

acidicavex
07-12-2012, 06:01 PM
ha.. bro. we sian but many " KU KU" buay sian leh, still writing in to apply.. ha

Tio snook Liao see they wake up bo lo

hcg_explorer
07-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Tio snook Liao see they wake up bo lo

ha.. these "KU KUs" r "ZHUN KA", ha.. they thou they can clear snook lol

berma
07-12-2012, 06:38 PM

KNN then you read GUM LAN :eek: You also wanna be KUM LAN meh ? :confused: :rolleyes:

yangguo
07-12-2012, 06:53 PM
KNN then you read GUM LAN :eek: You also wanna be KUM LAN meh ? :confused: :rolleyes:

Wow.. Wow.. So fierce ah.

I almost wanted to lend you my personal cue for you to learn pool.

After seeing you cursing my CSI bro this way, I throw away my cue instantly. :D

spidey7
07-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Nice n rich gentleman ply golf n nt pool. Dey oso pay 2ply milf, chio bu.

royalblood
07-12-2012, 07:05 PM
I got 3 private pools at home. 1 in master bedroom toilet, 1 in common toilet and 1 in kitchen. The kitchen one rectangular pool and it's bigger. The pools in toilets are smaller and oval in shape. :D which pool you wanna play?

acidicavex
07-12-2012, 07:12 PM
KNN then you read GUM LAN :eek: You also wanna be KUM LAN meh ?

show true color?? i thought u very refine knn one test all color shows:confused::eek:

ac171
07-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Wow.. Wow.. So fierce ah.

I almost wanted to lend you my personal cue for you to learn pool.

After seeing you cursing my CSI bro this way, I throw away my cue instantly. :D

Bro yangguo can don't waste the cue and throw away either use it to 棒打妖精 or donate to charity/give it to someone worthy. :D

yangguo
07-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Bro yangguo can don't waste the cue and throw away either use it to 棒打妖精 or donate to charity/give it to someone worthy. :D

Give to someone worthy? Maybe it's a better idea.

Hmm.. Let me think who I should give it to.. :D:p

Me Siam Bu
07-12-2012, 09:29 PM
me me lol i also wan learn ha ha

Happyguy801
08-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Give to someone worthy? Maybe it's a better idea.

Hmm.. Let me think who I should give it to.. :D:p

Use it hang clothes???:D

alextan123
09-12-2012, 12:13 PM
i dont mind teaching you!!

Loban
10-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Don't understand why pple likes to grab a photo in the web and says its them. lol

DegenerationX
10-12-2012, 01:39 PM
me me lol i also wan learn ha ha

Wah seh, u suddenly appear here. Shock me leh :D

timcrusader
11-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Don't mind playing a few rounds. BUt is the picture really you? :)
Whether it is or not, also don't mind playing la. Pool is pool. Make friends and hang out is fine. Whoever buys the drinks, small issue. :)

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Don't mind playing a few rounds. BUt is the picture really you? :)
Whether it is or not, also don't mind playing la. Pool is pool. Make friends and hang out is fine. Whoever buys the drinks, small issue. :)

later sherine Show up see whether you still play pool of take stick hit your own balls. :D:cool:

DegenerationX
11-12-2012, 05:24 PM
later sherine Show up see whether you still play pool of take stick hit your own balls. :D:cool:

Sherine!!! :eek::eek:

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Sherine!!! :eek::eek:

:D well the guy won't mind what is appearing ma...... coz he haven't met sherine. :p

timcrusader
11-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Who's that? Someone cui ah.

Well... then just focus play pool and head out with friends thereafter la.

You guys so scared of commitment meh? Surely have at least a few plain looking or fat girls as friends/colleagues/neighbours right... . No worries la.

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Who's that? Someone cui ah.

Well... then just focus play pool and head out with friends thereafter la.

You guys so scared of commitment meh? Surely have at least a few plain looking or fat girls as friends/colleagues/neighbours right... . No worries la.

I m not worried for a person like u who is confirm looking for a free fuck. Posting like a saint. :D

EatPrayLove
11-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I m not worried for a person like u who is confirm looking for a free fuck. Posting like a saint. :D

Lol
I believe he is really hardworking enough,
He would have do a search for TS and also Sherine.
I remembered vaguely that I saw Sherine's pic somewhere in the forum.
Damn, it was really a shock/stun for me.
Never could I imagine how "great" a forever 19 yrs old nurse trainee be so "prettily gorgeous". :p:D

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Lol
I believe he is really hardworking enough,
He would have do a search for TS and also Sherine.
I remembered vaguely that I saw Sherine's pic somewhere in the forum.
Damn, it was really a shock/stun for me.
Never could I imagine how "great" a forever 19 yrs old nurse trainee be so "prettily gorgeous". :p:D

Lol drop dead gorgeous?? :p :D someone say he is okie doesn't matter just play pool lo.

timcrusader
12-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Stop being retarded guys. Only know how to come online and suan others?

Gosh. Then why don't you get offline and go do something else?

Reply to TS also must suan. Reply to your sacarsm, suan again.

Don't know what's your problem. Too free is it.

*Edit - and if you know the mods, can easily check I never made a search for any sherine nor even clicked on profile page of TS. Like I said, play pool is play pool. Don't judge strangers by what low standards you have ok. Cannot understand why people here... always go extreme. Another girl also funny.. just say hello and she act like she hot property. Kaoz... people here are all desperate or what..... . Not all are desperate ok. On my other post on the kuta boys in Bali.... to see if any wing men wanna party together overseas.... I also state it's not always about girls girls girls, fuck fuck fuck. It's about a short trip, holiday, making friends, chilling out, hanging out, and yes, even playing pool. Wtf man...... . Anyone who post anything appear like ti ko pek to you ti ko peks. No wonder many people refuse to comment. Just because of suansters like you two. Nothing better to do.

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 07:20 AM

*Edit - and if you know the mods, can easily check I never made a search for any sherine nor even clicked on profile page of TS. Like I said, play pool is play pool. Don't judge strangers by what low standards you have ok. Cannot understand why people here... always go extreme. Another girl also funny.. just say hello and she act like she hot property. Kaoz... people here are all desperate or what..... . Not all are desperate ok. On my other post on the kuta boys in Bali.... to see if any wing men wanna party together overseas.... I also state it's not always about girls girls girls, fuck fuck fuck. It's about a short trip, holiday, making friends, chilling out, hanging out, and yes, even playing pool. Wtf man...... . Anyone who post anything appear like ti ko pek to you ti ko peks. No wonder many people refuse to comment. Just because of suansters like you two. Nothing better to do.

U come to sex forum and than u go blab blab with all the above...... And act all righteous?? :confused: :rolleyes: clap clap there other great loving forum like flowerpod, HWZ where u can ppl that do those and not about fucking fucking fucking and screw. So u make all your friends here??? :D

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 09:29 AM

First you offended me with your PMs. or PMS.

Now you're trying to offend the SBF CSI people? Wow.

U come to sex forum and than u go blab blab with all the above...... And act all righteous?? :confused: :rolleyes: clap clap there other great loving forum like flowerpod, HWZ where u can ppl that do those and not about fucking fucking fucking and screw. So u make all your friends here??? :D

Acid, come to my Swing Swing (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8208377&postcount=638)thread and read about what a bigger pain-in-the-arse he is :)

Colourblind f

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 09:33 AM
First you offended me with your PMs. or PMS.

Now you're trying to offend the SBF CSI people? Wow.

Acid, come to my Swing Swing (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8208377&postcount=638)thread and read about what a bigger pain-in-the-arse he is :)

Colourblind f

I will be damn Mr righteous is actually Mr sleazy that enjoy using the back :D now we see the other face of Mr it not all about fucking........ Oooooooo

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 09:38 AM
I will be damn Mr righteous is actually Mr sleazy that enjoy using the back :D now we see the other face of Mr it-not-all-about-fucking........ Oooooooo

Cannot judge a book by its cover. But we can definitely see a jerk when we encounter one!

Colourblind f

cocobun
12-12-2012, 09:44 AM

early morning read this almost puke my breakfast out...............everyone here is a ti ko pek, but you are the low class.............oops, sorry it's 'no class' ti ko pek........call yourself a man when you don't even dare to admit you are a fucking ti ko............just trying to 'act' your way heading under a girl's skirt........

And GuGuTim, we don't 'suan' ti ko jerk like you, we 'chak' you straight............get it? you retarded dickhead..........go offline and play with your 'imaginary' girls........you 'no class' 1.69m.......yawnnnn

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 10:10 AM

I'm free from this evening till Sunday. Anytime also can. We go play pool together? :cool::rolleyes:

I have openly sent invitation to you. And I'll suit your timing as well. Don't give excuses like not free etc. If you are really like what you say, so holy and saint, then pm me to arrange a time. We can go dinner and play pool. Otherwise, don't come here bullshit like you are fucking holy and just looking for frds. PUI!!

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm free from this evening till Sunday. Anytime also can. We go play pool together? :cool::rolleyes:

I have openly sent invitation to you. And I'll suit your timing as well. Don't give excuses like not free etc. If you are really like what you say, so holy and saint, then pm me to arrange a time. We can go dinner and play pool. Otherwise, don't come here bullshit like you are fucking holy and just looking for frds. PUI!!

i thot he looking for wear skirt one only??? :D i wonder like he mention to CBF he have a line up of gals all nationality...... Hmmm sound like OKT

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 10:48 AM
i thot he looking for wear skirt one only??? :D i wonder like he mention to CBF he have a line up of gals all nationality...... Hmmm sound like OKT

He mentioned not always about girls girls girls, sex sex sex. So I challenge him lor. :D

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 10:54 AM
He mentioned not always about girls girls girls, sex sex sex. So I challenge him lor. :D

You think he will take it up??? :confused::eek: kekeke ppl very busy wor have a line-up of all ages and nationality gals leh.

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 10:55 AM
You think he will take it up??? :confused::eek: kekeke ppl very busy wor have a line-up of all ages and nationality gals leh.

U think he will take up? :D

I know he busy, that's why I let him choose the time mah. today till sunday I anytime also can. :D

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 11:00 AM
U think he will take up? :D

I know he busy, that's why I let him choose the time mah. today till sunday I anytime also can. :D

kk i bring beers and wait see whether he actually is Mr not all about fucking. :rolleyes::cool:

hcg_explorer
12-12-2012, 11:34 AM

hey bro, juz relax lah. need to blow things up meh. Jus simply a small issue. 阿佬 will not zap or blame u juz that u hv to learn how to post/reply. Do a search, U dun even border to find out who is the TS and just reply. To 阿佬, I will say only 'KU KU' will be interested.

Also, nvr be so defensive and offensive. Serve as u learn elase juz leave the forum.

berma
12-12-2012, 02:56 PM

Ignore them lah , they just being jealous only . :p

Anyway me be at 至尊 from 4 till 6 plus for pool then go singing at 新好运 7pm . :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-12-2012, 02:58 PM
TS, I helped you to find nice guy liao hor :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=333498

BroSis, don't like that say my bros and sis leh :D

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 03:01 PM

BroSis, what and where is these 2 places huh? :confused:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-12-2012, 03:02 PM

Wahahahahahaha :p
Bo Jio ? :(

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Wahahahahahaha :rolleyes::D

Wahahaha. I did not know 至尊 open so early. :D

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 03:12 PM
BroSis, don't like that say my bros and sis leh :D

I not jealous. I not guy looking for fuck trophies.

Colourblind f

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I not jealous. I not guy looking for fuck trophies.

Colourblind f

:confused::confused::confused:
TS, this post for you :D

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 03:18 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

Tim-cui-sader was saying that he has girls of all nationalities as if for every girl he's fucked, he would take a piece of their skin and frame it at his trophies corner.

Colourblind f

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Timcrusader, quick go 至尊 find himer (combination of him and her). It's going to be 4pm soon! :D:D:D:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Tim-cui-sader was saying that he has girls of all nationalities as if for every girl he's fucked, he would take a piece of their skin and frame it at his trophies corner.

Colourblind f

Who is that?????? :confused::confused:
Sorry, I am highly selective in reading postings :D
I normally read most of the postings but some I just ignore :D

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Who is that?????? :confused::confused:
Sorry, I am highly selective in reading postings :D
I normally read most of the postings but some I just ignore :D

You can filter posts when in Bankai mode??

Colourblind f

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-12-2012, 03:40 PM
You can filter posts when in Bankai mode??

Colourblind f

Can but unable to play pool :(

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Can but unable to play pool :(

Wah i envy you!

Colourblind f

hcg_explorer
12-12-2012, 04:46 PM

Wow... u appear liao huh.. u mai sian tow la. U sian ku kus can la.

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Obnoxious. And dumb. Slut some more.
Deserve to be fucked by an indian.
Most likely UGLY.

At least I can pick up chicks wherever and whenever I want. That says something.
No need to stoop so low like you... ugly... must state got BIG BREASTS to get attention from online strangers (poor thing) just to get a fuck. That also says something. Ho-hum.

Ok, you can write whatever you want. Because I have no more interest to argue with a little girl and pander to your ego. I have more important things to do. Tata!

For real?

When did i say i was arguing with you? I was pointing out how dumb you are! I bet you didn't know the meaning of Casanova when you first saw it in my second PM :eek:

I am sure you can pick up chicks anyhow you want it. Fugly ones, i might add. And i smell racism. Only retards are racists, cause their views are limited to the skin colour and not the character.

Super thin skin with a hugely inflated ego. May you burst like a balloon being chak-ed.

Colourblind f

timcrusader
12-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Lol. such losers. Gang mentality? OOooh scared.

How about 'none of your business'? That applies?

Soo many self righteous kids here. When I fucking you still sucking your mama's tits la.

*to big breast colour blind fuck-by-indian ugly girl. I merely said hi. You acted all HIGH and MIGHTY... too many desperate men probably said hi to you and want to fuck your fat cunt. So what? No one owes you anything. So at least if your parents never teach you to be humble.... then at least learn in society to be courteous. Retarded. Must be too many guys here begging to f you or something. Need to advertise to online strangers got big breasts still want to act? Lol. Misplaced pride.

Kids, guess all forummers here have to type what you like... otherwise... kenna flamed?

So replying to TS original question is wrong?
Must kenna suan by big mouth losers?

Then WTF are forums for?

Can hijack and turn someone else's thread into bitching thread.

It's losers like you who spoil forums.

It's damn tiring and draining to read what you kids wrote. So whatever. You don't know me I don't know you. But I guess it's the same few kids with multiple nicknames. Enjoy your diseases.
But clearly there is a sick mentality going on here. So... go fuck yourselves.

timcrusader
12-12-2012, 06:25 PM
@ miss fucked by indian fugly fatty begging for new cock on forum....

LOL. :D

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 06:40 PM

Soo many self righteous kids here. When I fucking you still sucking your mama's tits la.

*to big breast colour blind fuck-by-indian ugly girl. I merely said hi. You acted all HIGH and MIGHTY... too many desperate men probably said hi to you and want to fuck your fat cunt. So what? No one owes you anything. So at least if your parents never teach you to be humble.... then at least learn in society to be courteous. Retarded. Must be too many guys here begging to f you or something. Need to advertise to online strangers got big breasts still want to act? Lol. Misplaced pride.

Kids, guess all forummers here have to type what you like... otherwise... kenna flamed?

Then WTF are forums for?

It's damn tiring and draining to read what you kids wrote. So whatever. You don't know me I don't know you. But I guess it's the same few kids with multiple nicknames. Enjoy your diseases.

Sound like somebody colour got expose and turn nasty......... where the rightous "only play pool and not all about girls and sex??" Bro DX did offer u the choice of proving other wrong. But look like no one is wrong about your false image. It just prove that you're just a wolf in sheep skin going all innocence.

From your reply post i think everyone see for themselves. No wonder gals are scare cause there such trash like u exist. Posting openly like knight in shining armour all rightous. But deep within you're just a dirty,sleazy, 2 face trash.

:cool:

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 06:45 PM

Then WTF are forums for?

You called me a retard, you asshole. You practically wrote an essay expressing your lack of depth and class.

The 'high and mighty' Colourblind f

VoltaRedonda
12-12-2012, 08:32 PM

Then WTF are forums for?

But clearly there is a sick mentality going on here. So... go fuck yourselves. Sorry to intervene Bro as your comments went out of hand... A piece of sound advice to you.. 'Grow Up'... Your comments went out of hand and I as sure as hell your parents didnt brong you up this way.

curiouslala
12-12-2012, 08:43 PM
to big breast colour blind fuck-by-indian ugly girl.
Sorry to interrupt too..
I can confirm CBF is not an ugly girl. And that CBM or the indian guy also not an ugly guy..
I think, its u who get ugly.. :)

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Sorry to interrupt too..
I can confirm CBF is not an ugly girl. And that CBM or the indian guy also not an ugly guy..
I think, its u who get ugly.. :)

Awwwwwww....... Curiouslala......... I wurve euuuuu.........

Thanks for standing up for me!

Colourblind f

curiouslala
12-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Awwwwwww....... Curiouslala......... I wurve euuuuu.........

Thanks for standing up for me!

Colourblind f

Lol..
I'm just stating a fact lor.. :p
U look good and cbm oso charming wat?
Dunno y, but u and cbm always remind me of sio bak.. :D

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Lol..
I'm just stating a fact lor.. :p
U look good and cbm oso charming wat?
Dunno y, but u and cbm always remind me of sio bak.. :D

Hahahaha, sio bak should be coming up at Mac's chalet! If the Chef remembers to make :D

Colourblind f

curiouslala
12-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Hahahaha, sio bak should be coming up at Mac's chalet! If the Chef remembers to make :D

Colourblind f

Lol..
Too bad I'm cmi.. :(
Will buy sio bak here to makan..

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Lol..
Too bad I'm cmi.. :(
Will buy sio bak here to makan..

Aiyah, wasted!!

Colourblind f

ac171
12-12-2012, 09:47 PM

Then WTF are forums for?

For the record, CBF aka my dear sister is NOT FAT and neither is she UGLY.
In fact even on the streets she is charming enough to make heads turn to look at her and of course to notice her larger than life big neh neh.

Even though I've only met her boyfriend aka CBM only once but I can tell you he can easily be mistaken as a non-Indian with his PERFECT English that doesn't even hold any Indian slang. Not to mention with his good looks and excellent personality.

Wanna be a racist? I am a BASTARD with 25% Indian blood, 50% Chinese blood and 25% NATIVE Singapore blood. Rojak much? Or maybe with your rude way of saying you gonna call my pussy rojak cunt? :D

Gang mentality? Sorry there's no gang here.
We only have bros and sis and the CSI team.:D:D

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 10:02 PM
For the record, CBF aka my dear sister is NOT FAT and neither is she UGLY.
In fact even on the streets she is charming enough to make heads turn to look at her and of course to notice her larger than life big neh neh.

Even though I've only met her boyfriend aka CBM only once but I can tell you he can easily be mistaken as a non-Indian with his PERFECT English that doesn't even hold any Indian slang. Not to mention with his good looks and excellent personality.

Wanna be a racist? I am a BASTARD with 25% Indian blood, 50% Chinese blood and 25% NATIVE Singapore blood. Rojak much? Or maybe with your rude way of saying you gonna call my pussy rojak cunt? :D

Gang mentality? Sorry there's no gang here.
We only have bros and sis and the CSI team.:D:D

Awwwwww....AC I wurve you! I didn't know i can make heads turn!!

And you're not a bastard k? You were born into a legitimate family!

Colourblind f

ac171
12-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Awwwwww....AC I wurve you! I didn't know i can make heads turn!!

And you're not a bastard k? You were born into a legitimate family!

Colourblind f

Told you I love you as big as my butt (even though it has shrunk a bit recently. Lol lol....)

Family part I'll explain to you next time. ;)

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Told you I love you as big as my butt (even though it has shrunk a bit recently. Lol lol....)

Family part I'll explain to you next time. ;)

Orh, okay!

Come we don't bump this thread already, go back to yours!

Colourblind f

yangguo
12-12-2012, 10:23 PM
So at least if your parents never teach you to be humble.... then at least learn in society to be courteous. Retarded.

Huh? Your parents never teach you to be polite?

Kids, guess all forummers here have to type what you like... otherwise... kenna flamed?.

Hmm.. We don't flame. We only suan each other.

Anyway don't call us kids. Some of us are old enough to be your father. :D

When did we say that you are wrong? Please do not put words into our mouths.

Then WTF are forums for?

Isn't it obvious? This is a sex forum just in case you are still living in your own world.

Hijack? Nope, we are helping TS to bump his thread. :D:p

You are absolutely wrong. We are having a lot of fun here.

Indeed we have made this forum a very interesting one.

Honestly I think you are the one who is mentally sick.

You are becoming aggressive and verbally abusive. These are believed to be the symptoms of schizophrenia.

Take my advice. Go see a psychiatrist soonest possible.

ramzchillin
12-12-2012, 10:34 PM
You called me a retard, you asshole. You practically wrote an essay expressing your lack of depth and class.

The 'high and mighty' Colourblind f

+1! Smell racism...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Democracy depends on SamCitizen having reliable, accurate facts put in a meaningful context. :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8208377&postcount=638

PM Timeline 1: timcrusader wrote a pm to Sis ColourBlindx2
wow, you certainly sound very interesting... from your many posts. For real 34 DD?

I can host, for sure. And no worries about anxiety, etc.

Very comfortable.

I am 30 Chinese Singaporean and not fat, good body though not bodybuilder type either.
Would say good looking though not tall. at 1.69CM.

We may keep in touch and see what turns up?

Would definitely like to see your body sometime. Love breasts.

What got you started on swinging cos you are pretty young right? Early twenties... . .

PM Timeline 2: Sis ColourBlindx2 replied to timcrusader
I am looking for couples/girls. Not single guys.

Colourblind f

PM Timeline 3: timcrusader replied to Sis ColourBlindx2
Right. Look at your signature.

You wrote must have for single-guys....

Hence I wrote.

Anyway I am far from 'Single'.

Many ladies of different nationalities, age, etc... at the ready.

Cheers.

PM Timeline 4: Sis ColourBlindx2 replied to timcrusader
Then get a girl first, Mr Casanova.

Colourblind f

PM Timeline 5: timcrusader replied to Sis ColourBlindx2
You're retarded. Talking to me like I'm hard up.

I have girlS.

Think you cannot really read English.

Whatever man. Maybe too many guys desperate and talk to you too kindly that's why you became obnoxious.

Forget that I said hi. Really don't need this from you.

Enjoy yourself.

timcrusader started his crusade war after rejection from Sis ColourBlindx2

Then WTF are forums for?

CSI sometime does not pursue truth in an absolute or philosophical sense, but it can--and must--pursue it in a practical sense. This "truth" is a process that begins with the professional discipline of assembling and verifying facts.

Then try to convey a fair and reliable account of their meaning, valid for now, subject to further investigation. The reporting should be as transparent as possible about sources and methods so readers can make their own assessment of the information.

Even in a world of expanding and abusive with racism voices, accuracy is the foundation upon which everything else is built--context, interpretation, comment, criticism, analysis and debate.

The truth, over time, emerges from this forum. As Samcitizens encounter an ever greater flow of data, they have more need--not less--for identifiable sources dedicated to verifying that information and putting it in context.

Readers in front of your screen, I leave the floor to you all.

Veritas vos liberabit (Latin) - The truth shall set you free!!!!!

Cheers and Peace ! :D

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Democracy depends on SamCitizen having reliable, accurate facts put in a meaningful context. :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8208377&postcount=638

timcrusader started his crusade war after rejection from Sis ColourBlindx2

CSI sometime does not pursue truth in an absolute or philosophical sense, but it can--and must--pursue it in a practical sense. :D

ZOMG dude! You actually made a timeline out of this!!

I pei fu you :)

Colourblind f

ac171
12-12-2012, 11:43 PM
ZOMG dude! You actually made a timeline out of this!!

I pei fu you :)

Colourblind f

LOL you snatched my line! :o
Fingers can't type as fast as you la...

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2012, 11:44 PM
LOL you snatched my line! :o
Fingers can't type as fast as you la...

What to do, i younger :D

Colourblind f

ac171
12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
What to do, i younger :D

Colourblind f

WHAT-ever...:D

I'm cuter.:p

cocobun
13-12-2012, 09:25 AM

Then WTF are forums for?

hey, so you suck your mama's tits while fucking at the same time?:eek: Or you are sucking her tits while dreaming and screaming out names of your 'imaignary girls'.............LOL

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 09:40 AM
hey, so you suck your mama's tits while fucking at the same time?:eek: Or you are sucking her tits while dreaming and screaming out names of your 'imaignary girls'.............LOL

He's just saying that he was already fucking when we were babies wearing diapers. And since i am the youngest amongst the CSI team, that means he was at most 6 years old when i was born. That means he's been fucking since he was 6!!! :eek:

Colourblind f

timcrusader
13-12-2012, 10:21 AM
LOL. Simi CSI... your 'timeline' totally distorted like your self-righteousness.

You just picked out whatever you want to pick out. Forgetting that

1. This is a thread started by someone else (guy, girl, gay, les, whoever, whatever. I just merely replied because it is about pool. Heck, why not? I am self employed and I have time... WHY NOT?)

2. Kids rush to the playground and begin throwing sand at strangers they don't know. WTF, cuay tai ji? Name calling and all... saying I look for free fuck.
What are they here for? Sex forum and all they can do is look for trouble with strangers? Even reply to TS also their problem?

3.If you so smart, check and see.. until now I never bother to check the profile of either the TS nor the indian fker fat titted fool. I just saw that on her signature... she LOUDLY ADVERTISE for all to see... for women.. what... for couples... what... for SINGLE MALES what... first criteria is be willing to host. I can be either single or with a partner.
Hey, I have a nice pad, and since I don't mind... why not shout out and say hello? Too bad she's too obnoxious. Firstly tells me no singles. Then I inform her about her signature. Next she bothers to reply with a dumb one liner telling me to 'get a girl' or some crap. Calling me cassanova? Praise or sacarsm? Fuck off. If soooooo proud.. .WHY bother to reply? Just wanting to 'put someone down' to make her own ego feel better. Sick. Sad.

4. Then all you gey kiang kids join in. Seriously.... you enjoy flaming each other and raising thread views.... giving each other cyber high-fives (losers... LMAO) and think you're soooo self righteous?

5. The what rubbish 'csi' and spread and spread more and more nonsense. Conveniently leaving out the so many posts by all these nothing better to do clowns which ingnited the whole thing.

Really... the females here... really obnoxious. And should go get a life. Ganging up in cyberspace to make yourselves feel better? Pathetic much?

So this is what this threads are full of. Kids who have nothing but ego. Think soooooo many men are desperateeeee to fk their cunts. Please. When it comes to such attitudes... already turn off. What attraction is left? Only to the uninitiated.

Ok... this is my last reply on the matter.... because other than telling you fools off... seems to be quite pointless. The obnoxious will not see a need to tweak how they behave anyway.

Oh yea... fat girl... not happy just remove your stupid signature. Really. Don't bait people and then act all snobbish and ask someone to 'get a girl'. Most ridiculous ego-boosting stunt ever.
And when someone does not grovel to you as per you are accustomed to.... you just cannot take it. LOL. Sad.

Ditto for your kakis all trying to defend their unruly behaviour as there are enough beggar guys online trying to please you all as long as they get half a promise of a chance at pussy. Get a life. Really so eh sai in real life... no need to boost each other behind your computer screens.

All these bravado end up... just thin air. As such... enough of me telling you off. I will cease to reply and just take this forum as what it is... a sex forum.
And just ignore whatever you kids say as mere cricket sounds. Seriously.... sbf really degenerated. The old time bros here on the forums more than 10 years and up would know what I am talking about.

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 10:29 AM
LOL. Simi CSI... your 'timeline' totally distorted like your self-righteousness.

3.If you so smart, check and see.. until now I never bother to check the profile of either the TS nor the indian fker fat titted fool. I just saw that on her signature... she LOUDLY ADVERTISE for all to see... for women.. what... for couples... what... for SINGLE MALES what... first criteria is be willing to host. I can be either single or with a partner.
Hey, I have a nice pad, and since I don't mind... why not shout out and say hello? Too bad she's too obnoxious. Firstly tells me no singles. Then I inform her about her signature. Next she bothers to reply with a dumb one liner telling me to 'get a girl' or some crap. Calling me cassanova? Praise or sacarsm? Fuck off. If soooooo proud.. .WHY bother to reply? Just wanting to 'put someone down' to make her own ego feel better. Sick. Sad.

Oh yea... fat girl... not happy just remove your stupid signature. Really. Don't bait people and then act all snobbish and ask someone to 'get a girl'. Most ridiculous ego-boosting stunt ever.
And when someone does not grovel to you as per you are accustomed to.... you just cannot take it. LOL. Sad.

You sound like 1/10 of your reported age. Together with your lack of comprehension towards the English language, you sound like a baby whining.

Colourblind f

PS: Sorry i made you cry :(

gizbabe
13-12-2012, 11:56 AM

1. This is a thread started by someone else (guy, girl, gay, les, whoever, whatever. I just merely replied because it is about pool. Heck, why not? I am self employed and I have time... WHY NOT?)

2. Kids rush to the playground and begin throwing sand at strangers they don't know. WTF, cuay tai ji? Name calling and all... saying I look for free fuck.
What are they here for? Sex forum and all they can do is look for trouble with strangers? Even reply to TS also their problem?

4. Then all you gey kiang kids join in. Seriously.... you enjoy flaming each other and raising thread views.... giving each other cyber high-fives (losers... LMAO) and think you're soooo self righteous?

5. The what rubbish 'csi' and spread and spread more and more nonsense. Conveniently leaving out the so many posts by all these nothing better to do clowns which ingnited the whole thing.

Really... the females here... really obnoxious. And should go get a life. Ganging up in cyberspace to make yourselves feel better? Pathetic much?

So this is what this threads are full of. Kids who have nothing but ego. Think soooooo many men are desperateeeee to fk their cunts. Please. When it comes to such attitudes... already turn off. What attraction is left? Only to the uninitiated.

Ok... this is my last reply on the matter.... because other than telling you fools off... seems to be quite pointless. The obnoxious will not see a need to tweak how they behave anyway.

Ditto for your kakis all trying to defend their unruly behaviour as there are enough beggar guys online trying to please you all as long as they get half a promise of a chance at pussy. Get a life. Really so eh sai in real life... no need to boost each other behind your computer screens.

All these bravado end up... just thin air. As such... enough of me telling you off. I will cease to reply and just take this forum as what it is... a sex forum.
And just ignore whatever you kids say as mere cricket sounds. Seriously.... sbf really degenerated. The old time bros here on the forums more than 10 years and up would know what I am talking about.

Hey Dude,

I see that you've sparked some major discussions over here.

And from your posts, you seem to lose some cool... Is it because what others said is true? Otherwise why get so worked up? I'm sure you have a life and better things to do than this?

We have no control over what others wanna say here. Everyone is entitled to their opinions whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, you can always choose to navigate away. It's your choice.

I have the privilege to meet some of the wonderful people here in person. What you said is not true and disrespectful to a point of disgusting.

cocobun
13-12-2012, 12:01 PM

Oh, so it's a lau jiao or acting like a lau jiao..........writing such long post makes me yawnnnnnnnnnnn

come write more since you got so much time...........ppl here need reading materials anyway............LOL

once every now and then there's always a cock like you so nothing new anyway............yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 12:10 PM
The old time bros here on the forums more than 10 years and up would know what I am talking about.

Grow up, you're hardly at their level. I am more laojiao than you can? Xiao Di Di. Lim Bu older than you in this forum!

Kan na sai, make me use Hokkien.

Colourblind f

cocobun
13-12-2012, 12:14 PM
calling all the seniors......................today all busy ah?? so quiet today...:D

ac171
13-12-2012, 12:28 PM
calling all the seniors......................today all busy ah?? so quiet today...:D

Must be too tired from all the chionging last night. :D

sane
13-12-2012, 02:30 PM

I guess u haven't meet the real meanies who mass zapped you to nearly negative leaving mean comments yet no guts to rebuke you on the thread.

What's really charming and attractive about a guy is when he counter all negativity with wits, humour and win over friendships with logic reasonings instead of making crude personal attacks, hurl insults at others' loved ones. That is really very uncalled for.

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I guess u haven't meet the real meanies who mass zapped you to nearly negative leaving mean comments yet no guts to rebuke you on the thread.

What's really charming and attractive about a guy is when he counter all negativity with wits, humour and win over friendships with logic reasonings instead of making crude personal attacks, hurl insults at others' loved ones. That is really very uncalled for.

Dear dear Sane, even though we've never corresponded, i can see that you're a very reasonable person :)

Colourblind f

ah rat
13-12-2012, 02:42 PM

Paging Seniors, u are wanted :D

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Paging Senoirs, u are wanted :D

Uncle Rat, you're one of the senior leh.

Colourblind f

sane
13-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Dear dear Sane, even though we've never corresponded, i can see that you're a very reasonable person :)

Colourblind f

Yes babe, the remarks went overboard and you did a great job in keeping your cool ;)

ah rat
13-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Uncle Rat, you're one of the senior leh.

Colourblind f

Sis,Siao Di not senior.What can I do for U.Isit zap that rude guy :D

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Yes babe, the remarks went overboard and you did a great job in keeping your cool ;)

Awwww thank you for the compliment! In my other life, i WAS fat. So i grew up being called a fat bitch and all those. Now that i have grown up to be a better person (a slimmer one as well), name-calling no longer has much effect on me :) especially when i know it's untrue.

Only when we point out the truth, then guilty people like timcrusader becomes defensive and starts hurling insults and denials.

Sis,Siao Di not senior.What can I do for U.Isit zap that stupid guy :D

Uncle, if you are Xiao Di, then i am an infant liao lah! Up to you about zapping him or not lah, i am not your OC leh....

Colourblind f

acidicavex
13-12-2012, 03:03 PM
One finger points out 4 fingers pointing at yourself. Enough said not interested to reason dumb mule.

ah rat
13-12-2012, 03:05 PM
One finger points out 4 fingers pointing at yourself. Enough said not interested to reason dumb mule.

Bro,if u want to point someone.Which finger u use :D

acidicavex
13-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Bro,if u want to point someone.Which finger u use :D

That depend on the type of person normally we use the thumb to be polite the army style. :D but toward that kind of person I guess no need to say u will also use that special finger sign.

sane
13-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Awwww thank you for the compliment! In my other life, i WAS fat. So i grew up being called a fat bitch and all those. Now that i have grown up to be a better person (a slimmer one as well), name-calling no longer has much effect on me :) especially when i know it's untrue.

Only when we point out the truth, then guilty people like timcrusader becomes defensive and starts hurling insults and denials.

Colourblind f

I used to be fat too, coming close to 90kgs and got my mum so worried that she began to restrict my food intake :p

Somehow it's scary to think about how a person could seem so nice and approachable when he want to know you but just a mere few words of exchange could reveal the true self and ugliness. Turn face faster than flipping roti prata. :rolleyes:

I believe in how one carry themselves online reflect their personality in real life too.

ah rat
13-12-2012, 03:18 PM
That depend on the type of person normally we use the thumb to be polite the army style. :D but toward that kind of person I guess no need to say u will also use that special finger sign.

Bro,Example if I want to point at U.For me I will use my thumb :)

acidicavex
13-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Bro,Example if I want to point at U.For me I will use my thumb :)

Ya same lol I will my thumb too :)

berma
13-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Even reply to TS also their problem?

Its like that de lah , some of them can only suan people and use KNN but cannot tahan when people suan them and KNN them back mah . :D

cocobun
13-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Its like that de lah , some of them can only suan people and use KNN but cannot tahan when people suan them and KNN them back mah . :D

just nice loh, you two can go pa pool and K here K there..........

and you are right, when I see that fake pics of yours, I very 心酸 (suan).......so suan until I also don't want to K your NN.........

berma
13-12-2012, 04:12 PM

For me i sure use http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSwY3KcpgrrYW23JhceYuPtBqGksqng-YHwzgy7oZzAZi9LVZKBg since you use that on me first . :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8109219&postcount=61

berma
13-12-2012, 04:14 PM

and you are right, when I see that fake pics of yours, I very 心酸 (suan).......so suan until I also don't want to K your NN.........

Fake or not you huan lo i chao kee chao lo ? Not happy don't read lor , want to post and be sarcastic then make sure you yourselves can play your own game . :D

cocobun
13-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Fake or not you huan lo i chao kee chao lo ? Not happy don't read lor , want to post then make sure you yourselves can play your own game . :D

so you got 'thing' to chao in the first place meh........

berma
13-12-2012, 04:28 PM

Wah piang weh you never see my photo got 2 bun meh?

cocobun
13-12-2012, 04:31 PM

unfortunately, that 2 bun only appear in your dreams.......when you wakes up, it's gone.....or maybe you can try finding them in the pool pockets....

gizbabe
13-12-2012, 04:38 PM

Fake or not you huan lo i chao kee chao lo ? Not happy don't read lor , want to post and be sarcastic then make sure you yourselves can play your own game . :D

Wah.... I sibei enjoy the conversation between an ah beng and an ah lian....

Thanks for making my day! LOLOLOL:D

Maybe you two will make a good pair! *runs and hides behind my FFF sistas in shivers......

acidicavex
13-12-2012, 04:46 PM
For me i sure use http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSwY3KcpgrrYW23JhceYuPtBqGksqng-YHwzgy7oZzAZi9LVZKBg since you use that on me first . :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8109219&postcount=61

Aiya no need to quote the post I remember. But I Thot u are a gal should at least use a gal hand to point that finger back. It just show :rolleyes::D

Wu Lai Wu ki jia chu be

EatPrayLove
13-12-2012, 04:53 PM

Maybe you two will make a good pair! *runs and hides behind my FFF sistas in shivers......

lol
it really makes my day too!
I thought I was quite an ah lian, now someone can take over me sia! :p:D

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 05:02 PM

Fake ah lian......... School holidays are here!

Colourblind f

gizbabe
13-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Fake ah lian......... School holidays are here!

Colourblind f

Why fake babe? You can only be one or not regardless of school hols wat...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-12-2012, 05:21 PM
LOL. Simi CSI... .

CSI is CheeHong Stoppers Initiative :D

You huh?? :confused: ....Sign.....Sign.....:o.....Really without CSI ( Common Sense Initiative) :rolleyes:

ac171
13-12-2012, 05:26 PM
LOL LOL....

Ah Beng vs "Ah Lian" not enough, now CSI have multiple meanings. :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-12-2012, 05:36 PM
LOL LOL....

BroSis Berma is a fun enterttaining flower trap. Heshe and Bro cocobun are okay and entertaining harmless fun. :D

We just wanna Catch Small Insect and trap it into hiser trap :D

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Why fake babe? You can only be one or not regardless of school hols wat...

The language used, the tone.....very obvious!

CSI is CheeHong Stoppers Initiative

You huh?? ....Sign.....Sign.....:o.....Really without CSI ( Common Sense Initiative) :rolleyes:

:eek: So Chim.

LOL LOL....

Epic right? Right.

Colourblind f

berma
13-12-2012, 06:00 PM
BroSis Berma is a fun enterttaining flower trap. Heshe and Bro cocobun are okay and entertaining harmless fun. :D

Not really de wor , some of them are taking things very serious . :eek:

日出东海,日落西山
愁也一天,喜也一天
遇事不转牛角尖
人也舒坦,心也舒坦
常与朋友聊聊天,今也谈谈,古也谈谈
不是神仙胜过神仙 .

:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-12-2012, 06:06 PM
not really de wor , some of them are taking things very serious . :eek:

日出东海,日落西山
愁也一天,喜也一天
遇事不转牛角尖
人也舒坦,心也舒坦
常与朋友聊聊天,今也谈谈,古也谈谈
不是神仙胜过神仙 .

:d

所言:
路逢骚客问诗篇, 好也几言, 歹也几言, 粗也香甜, 细也香甜 ;)
旦夕祸福天之道, 贫也相安, 富也相安, 心宽体健养天年 ;)
男女老少互慰勉, 身也舒坦,心也舒坦, 回头已百年身 :p

EatPrayLove
13-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Not really de wor , some of them are taking things very serious .

日出东海,日落西山
愁也一天,喜也一天
遇事不转牛角尖
人也舒坦,心也舒坦
常与朋友聊聊天,今也谈谈,古也谈谈
不是神仙胜过神仙 .

所言:
路逢骚客问诗篇, 好也几言, 歹也几言, 粗也香甜, 细也香甜
旦夕祸福天之道, 贫也相安, 富也相安, 心宽体健养天年
男女老少互慰勉, 身也舒坦,心也舒坦

OMG~~~!!!!!!
now you two are so perfect together!
so got ink sia!!!! :D:p

*Run to hide from IK bro* :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-12-2012, 06:11 PM
now you two are so perfect together!

OMG~~~!!!!!! :eek::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VfWzpJrJaA

:p:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-12-2012, 06:19 PM
I know it's raining now but not gonna dive in the pool (ocean) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I

EatPrayLove
13-12-2012, 06:23 PM
OMG~~~!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VfWzpJrJaA

really mah.... both so got ink.
i seriously don't understand what you both talking leh.
and I think berma is confirm a guy! :p

berma
13-12-2012, 06:34 PM
所言:
路逢骚客问诗篇, 好也几言, 歹也几言, 粗也香甜, 细也香甜 ;)
男女老少互慰勉, 身也舒坦,心也舒坦, 回头已百年身

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwDy9N0rVo-wX-nYzuKCOhWF38FwpYjrYu2ntHBh3dXIFu4TyH

:D :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-12-2012, 06:58 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gcrwdy9n0rvo-wx-nyzukcohwf38fwpyjryu2nthbh3dxifu4tyh

:d :d

大家同欢! ;)
雨停liao, 我又要去机场liao ;)
88888888 :p

ac171
13-12-2012, 09:11 PM
not really de wor , some of them are taking things very serious .

日出东海,日落西山
愁也一天,喜也一天
遇事不转牛角尖
人也舒坦,心也舒坦
常与朋友聊聊天,今也谈谈,古也谈谈
不是神仙胜过神仙 .

所言:

宽心谣 & 十劝歌, lol lol lol... :D

红尘相聚总是缘,顺也坦然,逆也坦然。

人非圣贤哪得全,睁一只眼,闭一只眼。

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Not really de wor , some of them are taking things very serious .

日出东海,日落西山
愁也一天,喜也一天
遇事不转牛角尖
人也舒坦,心也舒坦
常与朋友聊聊天,今也谈谈,古也谈谈
不是神仙胜过神仙 .

所言:

宽心谣 & 十劝歌, lol lol lol...

红尘相聚总是缘,顺也坦然,逆也坦然。

人非圣贤哪得全,睁一只眼,闭一只眼。

干拿赛. So chim for what, type english lah! Lim Bu only got B4 for Chinese AO!

*kidding kidding*

Colourblind f

ac171
13-12-2012, 10:35 PM
干拿赛. So chim for what, type english lah! Lim Bu only got B4 for Chinese AO!

*kidding kidding*

Colourblind f

Sorrie la my dear CBF, I A1 for Chinese and A2 for Higher Chinese mah, just don't have AO because I failed english... Muhahahahaha...

Okay la for your sake I translate for you.

Having met in the human world is fate, be calm be it smooth sailing or not.
No man is god so where got perfect, open one eye, close one eye. :p;)

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Sorrie la my dear CBF, I A1 for Chinese and A2 for Higher Chinese mah, just don't have AO because I failed english... Muhahahahaha...

Okay la for your sake I translate for you.

Having met in the human world is fate, be calm be it smooth sailing or not.
No man is god so where got perfect, open one eye, close one eye. :p;)

OMG you really think i don't understand Mandarin :eek: Do i really look that dumb?

Colourblind f

ac171
13-12-2012, 10:38 PM
OMG you really think i don't understand Mandarin :eek: Do i really look that dumb?

Colourblind f

My dear, I'm doing this for the sake of *ahem* that someone who asked me for hanyu pinyin.

LOL LOL LOL I hope this person won't use the pump weights as a revenge when she sees this. :eek:

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2012, 10:40 PM
My dear, I'm doing this for the sake of *ahem* that someone who asked me for hanyu pinyin.

LOL LOL LOL I hope this person won't use the pump weights as a revenge when she sees this. :eek:

Hahahahahaha!

Cheh!

Colourblind f

berma
20-08-2021, 02:14 PM
waited for almost 10 years and still waiting .... :D

WinterMelonTree
20-08-2021, 09:04 PM

My goodness! You're actually back after 10 years!

Stezo
21-08-2021, 08:24 AM
I miss playing pool.. Nearly 2 years haven't played.. So sad.

berma
23-08-2021, 10:07 AM
I miss playing pool.. Nearly 2 years haven't played.. So sad.

lets go to pungol safra there ... can dine, beer and have 2 pool table :p

Stezo
23-08-2021, 12:38 PM

I thought Pool Tables have to be covered, or moved.. I am pretty sure can't play pool there. Only can go to proper pool halls. Which I am thinking of doing soon.

berma
23-08-2021, 01:07 PM
I thought Pool Tables have to be covered, or moved.. I am pretty sure can't play pool there. Only can go to proper pool halls. Which I am thinking of doing soon.

sure can, have 1 table for higher level players and the other one for lousier players lol :p

BoLiang
24-08-2021, 01:34 AM

i tot only got cathay bowl there. dont recall theres pool.

berma
27-08-2021, 01:27 PM
i tot only got cathay bowl there. dont recall theres pool.

Liquid Lounge can :p

DeMoN0723
27-08-2021, 05:11 PM
Berma. I don't mind dinner with pool or drinks. But I can't drop you a pm

Magpies
27-08-2021, 07:01 PM

This is quite Funny...I literally LOL:D

Zhiweila
03-09-2021, 02:38 AM
Pool sounds fun. Is there an outing?

wilson_
05-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Berma, u seemed to be an expert in pool from previous thread in 2013. Come, let’s have a challenge when free. You can pm me and we arrange :)

demonhunter
10-09-2021, 12:22 PM

I also waited for you for 10 yrs ... but to be exact , its 9 yrs .

acidicavex
10-09-2021, 05:14 PM
mean you got aeroplane since 9 yrs ago??? :confused::eek:

I also waited for you for 10 yrs ... but to be exact , its 9 yrs .

demonhunter
12-09-2021, 01:29 PM
mean you got aeroplane since 9 yrs ago??? :confused::eek:

yup .. waited and waited for her till now .

berma
13-09-2021, 02:00 PM
yup .. waited and waited for her till now .

hihi, lets meetup when we get our CPF hor :D :D :D

demonhunter
16-09-2021, 11:55 AM
hihi, lets meetup when we get our CPF hor :D :D :D

I took my CPF already ...

Shhhhh .... Dont tell ppl

:D:D