PDA

View Full Version : china girls are not worth $150

arius3
05-12-2012, 08:40 PM
I went to gl and look at all the china girls. The fuck face and all look like shit. They are close to $100 and not worth $150. And they have bad attitude, and also as if people owe the money. I do not know why people pay them $150. You people are so stupid. Some of them are less than $100 or close to $80. Really they are less than $100.

zaskarace
05-12-2012, 08:50 PM
What the shit are you talking about? No one forcing you to go for them what.

arius3
05-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I did not go for them. You are stupid to pay that kind of money.

arius3
05-12-2012, 08:58 PM
What the shit are you talking about? No one forcing you to go for them what.

If u do not understand wat i am saying, u are a stupid man.

ErosBoss
05-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Don't really see the purpose of this thread. People are entitled to their own opinions but I don't think you have to go the extent of creating a new thread to voice your opinion on such a trivial matter. If people choose to use their service its their fault if they leave unsatisfied, and thus they will learn from their mistakes.

eddy72
05-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Pls let the pimp know the china gals r not worth $100 or 150. So that u can help stupid ppl fm paying extra..

Sootbird
05-12-2012, 10:28 PM

If you did not go for them.. then why the hell are you barking like a stupid dog?

divedeeper
05-12-2012, 11:05 PM
drekman, First you rant about the cheating, lying conning pinays. Now you're onto the PRC girls. I never tried one, but everyone I hear says other than you. Tell us who you like or who your next target will be. Do you think a WL will fuck you for free?

I wonder, maybe sheep are more your type. I know guys from NZ, OZ and UK. They tell me sheep are very compliant.

jameschong1
05-12-2012, 11:16 PM
I went to gl and look at all the china girls. The fuck face and all look like shit. They are close to $100 and not worth $150. And they have bad attitude, and also as if people owe the money. I do not know why people pay them $150. You people are so stupid. Some of them are less than $100 or close to $80. Really they are less than $100.
============
U make a very good point here.
Many of the PRC roadside prostitutes think their cb make of 24k gold
But what to do? many idiots work as security guards, taxi drivers, cleaners, telemarketers throw their hard earn money to these prostituttes to boost their own ego
SEAJ, UFO, taxi driver, adidas u hear it?

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 11:48 PM

Seriously, something is wrong with you...
Chill bro.

HK125
06-12-2012, 12:31 AM

bro , not all china girls are bad , some china girls have good attitude and good service also :)

UFO60
06-12-2012, 04:49 AM
============
But what to do? many idiots work as security guards, taxi drivers, cleaners, telemarketers throw their hard earn money to these prostituttes to boost their own ego

hahahaha, dun siat suey we power $$$$ earning singaporeans lah...no money better stay home pcc lah, dick head jameschong.

arius3
06-12-2012, 05:56 AM
I did look at all the girls. Really they are not worth $150. They look ordinary.

arius3
06-12-2012, 05:58 AM
bro , not all china girls are bad , some china girls have good attitude and good service also :)

But they look $100 or less than $100 to me. I went to one place and the girls all look like shit and want to charge me $150. I walk away.

Redindian67
06-12-2012, 08:10 AM
I agreed Bro, I went to China/Hui Zhou in Sep, the girl there are young & cheap, call to hotel room only RMB150

arius3
06-12-2012, 08:29 AM
I agreed Bro, I went to China/Hui Zhou in Sep, the girl there are young & cheap, call to hotel room only RMB150

The girls here really like crap and bad attitude. Some of them look like pig.

flykite
06-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Not worth it? Walk away and find another place.
Not satisfied? Talk to the pimp
No need to be so aggressive :D
You just haven't find ur cup of tea

arius3
06-12-2012, 09:06 AM
I look at a lot of houses. They are only worth $100. And the boss has the audacity or dare to charge $150.

flykite
06-12-2012, 09:06 AM

Wahhh next time please jio me bro :D

arius3
06-12-2012, 09:13 AM
The worst some charge $100 for 40 mins which is way too much, and expensive. and this cannot that cannot.

bfreemen
06-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Another asshole calling others dumb . If you are so smart why are you in SBf looking for ?

littlepok
06-12-2012, 09:26 AM
============

actually u should be happy. the more they charge, the more business u can have since the bangras can't afford those prc chicks. maybe u can pay the bangras $20 each for tearing open your asshole (with cement)

how now? fart got sound anot?

extinct
06-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Hi drekman,

I think you are sick already. Better go see a shrink before it is too late.

Big Semens
06-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Goto HangFlower Joint. They get flowers from S$100 to S$20,000.

arius3
06-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi drekman,

I think you are sick already. Better go see a shrink before it is too late.

You are the sick man. I even has the boss that told me the girls are too proud. thought they are worth $150.

arius3
06-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Goto HangFlower Joint. They get flowers from S$100 to S$20,000.

That is bullshit. one flower worth $100 to $20,00 after that they throw away. i rather get it from the flower shop.

owl888
06-12-2012, 09:49 AM
One thing I cannot tahan is u start abusing people:rolleyes:

So I zap u! :D

If u do not understand wat i am saying, u are a stupid man.

arius3
06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
You are really stupid.

woshiedison
06-12-2012, 10:18 AM
You are the sick man. I even has the boss that told me the girls are too proud. thought they are worth $150.

talk cock la which boss in this world would tell u this cos by doing this is like asking people not to come to his shop ask yourself this question if you are a sale man selling a product at $200 would you tell your customer that you personally think that the product only worth $150 and not $200 think carefully before you answer.

arius3
06-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Really the boss told me that. Even the boss dislike them

DTCEPL
06-12-2012, 10:33 AM
The girls here really like crap and bad attitude. Some of them look like pig.

I guess u look like Andy Lau therefore those Chinese Gals can't match up to your expectation. Do try others than!

Cheers!

arius3
06-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Really if u look at them. they are really worth $100.

Sootbird
06-12-2012, 11:24 AM
$100 or $150 is up to your choice. But don't discriminate them. they are working for it also. Are you sure they are the boss r pimp? Which boss will dislike the tools for them to earn money?

monktwh
06-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Hahaha... And the point of this thread is to keep on repeating the china gals are not worth 150, or blasting people for paying 150?
TS, wat a character! OMG! Hahaha... Scratch head..
Now I felt stupid for reading... & "stupider" for posting. Hahaha...

crotch
06-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Just walk away if you don't think it is worth it. Don't have to tell the whole world about it.

nicefriend
06-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Hahaha... And the point of this thread is to keep on repeating the china gals are not worth 150, or blasting people for paying 150?

haha me too:)

drslump99
06-12-2012, 04:18 PM
if not $150!!
How much???
My best sex is with Chinese Girl ... they cost much more ..... GF

songsonglah
06-12-2012, 04:38 PM

Stupider = a new verb formed to describe a STUPID SPIDER.

We had Kan Cheong Spider, now we have Stupid Spider.

Hahaha

patrike
06-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Go complain in your meet the MP session lor. :D

skyinwater
06-12-2012, 06:48 PM
i do agree, some gal like shit.
you must understand that it takes time and effort to find good meet. it works in anywhere

Mountain
06-12-2012, 07:27 PM
yea some may not worth it. but hell yea, everywhere there is a black market.

PureHearted
06-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Really if u look at them. they are really worth $100.

How come you sounds like a pimp who price quoted the PRC who work there , they are only selling u a service ... If u don't like their service just walk away will do ...

Cheers:):):)

jameschong1
06-12-2012, 10:23 PM
how now? fart got sound anot?
=======
yes got sound & smell too as u lick my ass.
littlepok pls work hard as security guard. if not u really end up as dish collector. lick my ass pok

arius3
06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
They are only worth $100 or less. They are in the 80 to 100 category. They cannot make it. Just like being con.

bfreemen
07-12-2012, 12:13 AM
You are really stupid.

you need to understand willing buyer and willing seller.

what you think is correct is correct for you own.

most of us dont give a shit . go f yourself stop calling people stupid .

if everyone is smart , who is going to work ?

loneyheart
07-12-2012, 01:00 AM
money is in yr pocket .... it depend of how much u hv .... how u want to spend it
every babe has her price ... it depend of each his own whether she worth it ... u hv yr choice take it or leave it .. no one is forcing u to take
diff bros has diff taste ... b it ba ba or skinny ... beauty is on her beholder as u like it ... just like some go for svs some go for look

judge by yr own self be it worth 40 to 200 ... there is no such thing as market rate ... only depend of how much u willingly to pay
svs rate may not b as stated ... so r u a risk taker
no expectation no disappointment .... hv money chiong ... no money stay home pcc .... tat simply way of life

abv just IMHO

arius3
07-12-2012, 07:28 AM

If are not smart, how r u going to work ? U use ur butt to work.

arius3
07-12-2012, 07:33 AM
money is in yr pocket .... it depend of how much u hv .... how u want to spend it
every babe has her price ... it depend of each his own whether she worth it ... u hv yr choice take it or leave it .. no one is forcing u to take
diff bros has diff taste ... b it ba ba or skinny ... beauty is on her beholder as u like it ... just like some go for svs some go for look

judge by yr own self be it worth 40 to 200 ... there is no such thing as market rate ... only depend of how much u willingly to pay
svs rate may not b as stated ... so r u a risk taker
no expectation no disappointment .... hv money chiong ... no money stay home pcc .... tat simply way of life

abv just IMHO

It is not that. But it not the $150 price. But u want to make sure ur money is worth it. It is not worth it. They do not have the $150 standard.

bfreemen
07-12-2012, 12:49 PM
They are only worth $100 or less. They are in the 80 to 100 category. They cannot make it. Just like being con.

you dont have to PM me . i dont really give a shit call me what ever you want .

your are a big joke . look at your rep points ?! -5 ?

who is the fool here

newyorker88
07-12-2012, 12:53 PM
It is open market. If you dont like them, dont buy their service. You always can choose. 150 is too much? Try some others loh. there are always cat 50 or cat 80.

newyorker88
07-12-2012, 12:55 PM

Even if everyone is smart, everyone still need to work. Money does not come becos you are smart. :D

bfreemen
07-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Even if everyone is smart, everyone still need to work. Money does not come becos you are smart. :D

+1 agreed .

but no need to call names

HK125
08-12-2012, 12:32 AM
But they look $100 or less than $100 to me. I went to one place and the girls all look like shit and want to charge me $150. I walk away.

Bro , don't just only go to one place and say all the girls like shit , this is not fare to others hor :)

arius3
08-12-2012, 06:05 AM
They really like shit. They do not have the $150 quality. They look ordinary. And u pay $150 for dead fish. And even the $80 also bad attitude and service. You can get so much cheaper.

As for bfreeman. I do not care about the points. I am speaking the truth.

loneyheart
08-12-2012, 09:06 AM
It is open market. If you dont like them, dont buy their service. You always can choose. 150 is too much? Try some others loh. there are always cat 50 or cat 80.

Totally agreed w u bro
But if u r smart n rich u need not to work so hard n let yr money work for u not u work for t money

ah_m
08-12-2012, 10:25 AM
TS i think its just all a matter of personal preference....there is no benchmark for WLs...they are free to price themselves at whatever rates that they choose.At the end of the day if they price themselves out of the market then it simply means that they will have little or no business.
But having said that who are we to decide who should be in what category? TS might think that currently what he is looking at is not worth paying $150 for but there will be bros who will be willing to pay for that quality. Conversely TS might be willing to pay $150 or more even for someone that other bros might not even want to pay $80.
So at the end of the day its all down to market forces that dictates the price.
Therefore if the majority thinks that chinese WLs are not worth $150 then the market will adjust itself accordingly. I think at this moment imho the market is still able to accept the price against quality.
Bro TS as other bros has so wisely suggested earlier the easiest thing to do is to walk away if you think that you are not getting value for your money. I feel that we are not in a position to decide how much the china WLs should charge. We are only in a position to decide how much we want to spent.:)

PEACE

arius3
08-12-2012, 11:18 AM
ah m, then u are stupid. Do u know in china they are very cheap ?

risingeast
08-12-2012, 12:15 PM
May be right. PRC girls standards in looks and service have come down alrady. Quality here not as good as before.

Love 6969
08-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Especially those China FL in Balestier Road.Most of them are old ugly women with lousy service.

songsonglah
08-12-2012, 01:55 PM
LOL.. First is pinoy, then now is prc. When is the turn for Thais, viets and Indons?

Actually a lot of time, you say the girls not worth but yet we guys still take them right? Whose fault? The girls? From what I know, no one force us to pick them lor. It's our own horniness that tells us that we must fuck that girl because she is so pretty, so sexy and he headlights are stack up like hamburger hill.

No one force us to buy that lady drink or hang that flowers lor. Right boh? :-)

Chill lah. Old money don't go, new money don't come. At least you can brag to your may that you ever fucked a drop dead beautiful girl, just don't mention the experience not so shiok lor.

kumsiatiko
08-12-2012, 03:12 PM
It is not that. But it not the $150 price. But u want to make sure ur money is worth it. It is not worth it. They do not have the $150 standard.

what standard you want?

songsonglah
08-12-2012, 03:13 PM
He want stupid standard. He also pm'ed me calling me stupid. Haizzzzz

CONFOST
08-12-2012, 03:20 PM
TS, what is your objective??
If you want bros here to support, you should ask politely: Is china girl worth $150. I think you will get 20-30% supporter.
If your just want to release your angler, shout like a mad dog, I think you are the stupid one in the end.

You should make your life more easier.
worth it, you buy.
not worth then don't buy loh. it's so simple. ;)

arius3
08-12-2012, 04:09 PM
confrost u are really stupid. I am not angry. I do not have to be polite. This is wat i have observe. This is wat u are getting, substandard woman. Overprice. Wat i am telling u wat i have experience. That kind of price u pay, u are being con.

CONFOST
08-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Whatever lah~ you happy LP song loh. LOL :D

jameschong1
08-12-2012, 11:11 PM
confrost u are really stupid. I am not angry. I do not have to be polite. This is wat i have observe. This is wat u are getting, substandard woman. Overprice. Wat i am telling u wat i have experience. That kind of price u pay, u are being con.
==============
when these road side prc chickens quote me $100, i show them my black face & they faster offer promo price $50!
still i don't on them & their turn show me their black face.

loneyheart
09-12-2012, 02:13 AM
demand more then supply price go up
supply more then demand price go down
if she still can survive till now w tat price she sure has her positive pts if not balei kampong liao
u dum up her some bros will .... sg man too boring n horny liao ... u still hv yr choice
but .... most of t time we r judge by small head then big head ... there is no worth or no worth b4 u go for her only how much $$$ u hv in yr pocket n what choice u hv at tat moment .... then after u know worth or not ... to each his own .... so just F n Forget :D