PDA

View Full Version : How many days will u store your sperm before visiting wl?

sixtynine
05-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Hi hope u all don't flame me but interested to know will u guys actually let go one time before visiting them? Because if store too long then go there very fast release. Maybe during bbbj already cum.
Otherwise how many days is your storage before u go?

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Bro, u seriously start account just to ask this question?? Haha

Ok, will still ans u though.
I go when i wish and when time/work permits.
Dun think too much la. Think too much cannot last long or stand. Haha
Worth it or not is not how frequent u go. Its how good the girl make u feel sextifactorily.

sixtynine
05-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi thanks. No I didn't purposely start an account because of a question. Was already a member many years ago just that I deleted the account and now make a come back :)

ian pa lai
05-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Bro, u seriously start account just to ask this question?? Haha

Ok, will still ans u though.
I go when i wish and when time/work permits.
Dun think too much la. Think too much cannot last long or stand. Haha
Worth it or not is not how frequent u go. Its how good the girl make u feel sextifactorily.

I agree with you bro.. how long you store your bullets does not justified anything... what important is how good is a gal while doing it... than it will be satify... haha

comm
05-12-2012, 04:52 PM
i dunno about u guys....but i store about 7 days...

reasons are AGE and HEALTH ...

nowadays sad la...cum too much will feel damn tired and no energy for 1-2 DAYS

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 05:34 PM
I am lucky my sperm soldiers replenish pretty fast.
Usually one day.
At least when wife wants to do, still got something to account for. :D

sintaro
05-12-2012, 11:42 PM
i dunno about u guys....but i store about 7 days...

reasons are AGE and HEALTH ...

nowadays sad la...cum too much will feel damn tired and no energy for 1-2 DAYS

Dont think you are older than me (60+)

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Bro Sintaro,

Definitely not many older than you here.
But most importantly is we all must enjoy life. You definitely have enjoyed for a long time. ;)

MitMit
06-12-2012, 12:09 AM
My answer...if my pocket is stored with $$$, i go everyday :o

unfit
06-12-2012, 12:19 AM
My answer...if my pocket is stored with $$$, i go everyday :o
So TS should change title to

How many days will you save your money before visiting WL huh...hee hee

hermit1313
06-12-2012, 05:52 PM
3650 days, go there and unload a huge loads of cums like the Nigeria falls. If u believe what I said earlier, I really don't know which village u came from. Just go whenever I feel like it when my budget allows.

BronzeGod
06-12-2012, 09:48 PM
If you're afraid of running out, store some backup supplies in the freezer. Then when you fuck but sperm cannot come out, you say "wait ah", then you reach into your bag and pull out the frozen spermies and pour it onto the girl while shouting "ah! ah! ah! Wo lai le!!!"

panad0l
06-12-2012, 10:40 PM
If you're afraid of running out, store some backup supplies in the freezer. Then when you fuck but sperm cannot come out, you say "wait ah", then you reach into your bag and pull out the frozen spermies and pour it onto the girl while shouting "ah! ah! ah! Wo lai le!!!"

... or warm up some yogurt

songsonglah
06-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Old Chinese saying "男人有钱就学坏" is got meaning one.

Fanglee
06-12-2012, 11:49 PM
The chinese saying is defnitely true.
My number of visits to g land is in tandem to my income.
The correlation is positive :D

sixtynine
07-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Haha thanks for the feedback guys. To me if I have at least 1 week of load I will cum quickly, so have to ensure that the girl willing to give 2 rounds. Otherwise not worth IMO. Best unload the day before so go there can enjoy longer bbbj and sex session.

Troika69
08-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Not making AV movie lah, why have to store cum to go GL. Best to unload night before and get ready for good hard fuck, value for money is key.

sixtynine
08-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Not making AV movie lah, why have to store cum to go GL. Best to unload night before and get ready for good hard fuck, value for money is key.

Exactly what I am thinking.

bukka
11-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Bro sixtynine, are you looking to start a collection? U got a little sperm bank sideline business going?

If I save my dollars, I save my soldiers...then go find some little WL that does COF/CIM and paint her white!

sixtynine
11-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Bro sixtynine, are you looking to start a collection? U got a little sperm bank sideline business going?

If I save my dollars, I save my soldiers...then go find some little WL that does COF/CIM and paint her white!
Personally to make my money worth I would like to store and do a cim or even a cof(so far haven't fount one) in the shower, and then carry on with a 2nd round of enduring sex later.
So far only managed to that to 3 WLs.
But in order to produce a 2nd load within an hour, I think I need to store at least 1 week.
Otherwise normally I will clear the load the day before.

bukka
12-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Bro, any FR on the 3 u found? The FLs on L12 are normally game