PDA

View Full Version : JC Raided Again & Again...

faszcom
07-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Feeling boring so decide to went down to JC for TN.
Pass by this outlet call Tien Tien near the Durmen & JC junction at around 8.30+pm, just was about to go in but i changed my mind suddently and decided to hop over to the opposite coffee shop for tio chew porridge first.
Just when i was walking away from the door about 30sec, two police car stopped infront and a few policemen rush in and raided the outlet. It was very close, imagine if i decided to go in and was caught pant down.

Wonder when they will stop, if this goes on, next time dunno where to go for TN..haiz...

bully
07-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Pass by this outlet call Tien Tien near the Durmen & JC junction at around 8.30+pm, just was about to go in but i changed my mind suddently and decided to hop over to the opposite coffee shop for tio chew porridge first.
Just when i was walking away from the door about 30sec, two police car stopped infront and a few policemen rush in and raided the outlet. It was very close, imagine if i decided to go in and was caught pant down.

Wonder when they will stop, if this goes on, next time dunno where to go for TN..haiz...

Think too many TN pop up recently esp in HDB areas. Some are very agressive and ONLY if the media stops lor... Just the KFC and Pizza hut, I think next time TN gals should provide home delivery too...
:D

nitetcrawler
07-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Pass by there today, 2 TN shops near the closed coffee shop @ the junction of JC and KS also closed. The other day, some bro mentioned the raids @ now carried out @ Roxy Square. Think I am going to stay clear or TN shops for now. As not sure where will they hit next.

teraterm55
07-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Think too many TN pop up recently esp in HDB areas. Some are very agressive and ONLY if the media stops lor... Just the KFC and Pizza hut, I think next time TN gals should provide home delivery too...
:D

alot do now. to their regulars. nowadays the OKT will ask you,
want those that can TN? hahahahhaha

some even take customers to their place, safe hotel fees also.

thick
07-03-2005, 07:36 PM

no worries, in 30 secs after entering the TN, u cannot do much .... :p

airbrush
07-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Ayah the raid team are very well organise, they will raid in alphabetical order...A ,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M....J is position 9 so don't go at 9 pm. AV will start with AMK, BEDOK, CENTRAL.....by the time then then they reach JC is already 9 pm. I think the policeman just wanted to use the toilet because they are urgent...and people think that is raid.....

faszcom
07-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Ayah the raid team are very well organise, they will raid in alphabetical order...A ,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M....J is position 9 so don't go at 9 pm. AV will start with AMK, BEDOK, CENTRAL.....by the time then then they reach JC is already 9 pm. I think the policeman just wanted to use the toilet because they are urgent...and people think that is raid.....

That a good one. After they use the toilet, they invite all the PDMM/PRC back to their station to lah kopi or even a private session.. :D

MoonBlaze
08-03-2005, 09:01 AM
.... nowadays the OKT will ask you,
want those that can TN?.What if i ask him " Dunno how to TN type what can they provide....?" Hahaha.....

zhu star
08-03-2005, 10:35 AM

And when they finish from A to Z then they will reverse the action and start the raid again from Z to A again, rite? Perhaps, after going from A to Z and Z to A, I think the top brass will start to draw lot with all the TN owners in attendance!

newyorker88
08-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Wow, JC only? Any news on other places? Raids are common nowadays? Rather not go to TN shops nowadays. Staying put in Batam for the time being, with my GF.

At these rate, it is a conincidence that they want to raid until they close? :confused:

maituleow
08-03-2005, 04:57 PM
At these rate, it is a conincidence that they want to raid until they close? :confused:

have any brothers realise the more they raid more new branches open elsewhere,maybe it makes business sense to raid the popular ones and let them open newer ones elsewhere to stimulate the otherwise flagging rentals of HDBs.

pub51j
08-03-2005, 05:11 PM
FYI,they are doing their ROUND even at 2.45 AM la...

Last Sunday nite ,2 flashing blue van passed by JC n sound their SIREN horn...(normally SUNDAY is OFF DAY u know)

Cheers...

gljc
08-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Home delivery.. lol, good idea!

gljc
08-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Went to GL on Sat, 3am, saw TP ki carpark.. but then there's also patrol cars later on... all the FL hide till no tail can be seen. lol

KumLan
08-03-2005, 06:41 PM

Last Sunday nite ,2 flashing blue van passed by JC n sound their SIREN horn...(normally SUNDAY is OFF DAY u know)

Cheers...

Wah Lau eh Sunday 2.45 am you still walkng the prostitute trial..respect man!!uncle old liow, cannot even get up to watch the European matches at 3.45am..but can "get"it up for other activities hehehehehe

pub51j
09-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Wah Lau eh Sunday 2.45 am you still walkng the prostitute trial..respect man!!uncle old liow, cannot even get up to watch the European matches at 3.45am..but can "get"it up for other activities hehehehehe

FYI,2.45 AM is OTHER DAY LA...

Sunday nite,they came around 10 PM leh...

Cheers... ;)

sgmjplayer
11-03-2005, 02:10 AM
Today is Princess's Turn.. All gals up the Loti car. :(

tho not many people knows where is this place...

The_Hustler
11-03-2005, 05:12 AM
Late night blues...here's a song that epitomizes the current state of JC:

By my fav group Cheap Trick:
Song: Ghost Town

Well the streets are all crowded
Lots of people around
And there's music playing
But i can't hear a sound
Just the sound of the rain
Falling silently down
Livin' ain't been livin'
Since you put down
Yeah, life goes on around me every day
But it might as well be half a million miles away
It's like a ghost town without your love (sex!!)
Like a ghost town without your love (anh yu em!!)
Like a ghost town, baby, can't you see?
It's a ghost town until you come back to me

Ghostly,
The Hustler

ciakpachineng
11-03-2005, 02:25 PM

Isn't J at 10? But then again, 'cos there are 26 alphabets and 24 hrs, they have to delete 2 letters... so maybe delete I (since it looks like number one) and O (it looks like zero hrs) so now letter J denotes 9.
If my theory is right, that mean they will miss out and not raid place starting with I and O , hahaha... :D

hihiguy
13-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Does the police raid the pubs ??? was at 51jazzy last fri ... when a gal told me there was police... but i seen none... maybe its just one of their tactics to get tips earlier...

u know its kind of sianz when there's a raid... wat to do... singapore police is damn efficient lor...

simplyhorny
13-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Last night went jalan jalan along the entire stretch of JC. It is like a dead town. Most of the TN shop are closed. Seems like the entire TN scene in JC is dead. Miss those times when the gals will open the glass door and motion you into the room. Haizzz...

kun2001
13-03-2005, 11:15 PM
I think JC is done for.

Maybe its time to shift to other hunting grounds.

There are quite a few grounds near lavendar MRT. Don't think AV will make concerted efforts to uproot all the TNs there, unlike Joo Chiat which has been under the watchful eyes of the neighbourhood watch group.

Geylang seems to be still thriving wif biz, even with camera fixed at random places.

Was thinking..with so many TNs now vacated, and rental price dropping. Maybe its time to consider moving in to JC to set up 'legitimate' biz at cut-throat price. With its colonial style, peranakan buidling, and good food, it could also be turned into a tourist attraction. So, instead of spending money on 'foreign beauties' why dont let foreign tourists spend money on us.

As for sleaze in JC, i think it is very much subdued. I think KTVs and TNs should not be concentrated, but scattered, so it would be harder for AV to keep track.

Then, AV wouldnt know where are my new fav hunting places. Ha ha ha...

iloveu
14-03-2005, 11:11 PM
There was a raid on 10.3.05 @ around 9pm.
the TN on the left of the 7-11 along JC road was raided.
5-6 girls were brought off.

Me was having coffee opp the 7-11 when the police came......
Photos were taken by some of the police officers after the raid.....
overheard that police has been watching this shop for quite a while
during the week before it was raided.......

it seems that they have almost raided the whole JC road.....
it's really quiet nowadays and i think it'll become a ghost town soon.

i think must go look somewhere for TN already.....
any bro can recommend??????

owen10
15-03-2005, 01:05 AM
some of d shops seem to have been padlocked n closed for good. have been observing some shops for abt a mth now n they have been dead ever since d raid.

wonder y d owners r doin nothin abt it .. abandoning d shop instead of sub-letting for other biz. dun tell me some of d owners themselves were either locked up or deported bk to China???

pity those surviving shop owner n gals who have to live in fear everyday cos of d constant raids. :(

zhu star
15-03-2005, 09:23 AM
Funny, with all the raid going on in JC, the population of TN shop should goes down, but was very surprised to see a new TN shop by the name of 33 next to the antique shop which is also formely known as Wonder.

globetrotter
15-03-2005, 10:40 AM
There was a raid on 10.3.05 @ around 9pm.
the TN on the left of the 7-11 along JC road was raided.
5-6 girls were brought off.

I think you are referring to "Romantic", whic is opposite a small KTV called "Amigo". I was there at around 9.30 pm on 11.03.05 and the TN joint was still operating. Just so happened that 3 to 4 "employees" came out of the joint and went upstairs through a green door next to the joint. Not lookers but really got that CFM slutty looks. Think the upstairs joint must be their bunks.

Ting_Ge
15-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Tried goin to JC, Hawaii massage centre. Not bad

mlloh
16-03-2005, 12:24 AM
JC TN gone liao.Sian .
As at yesterday, most TN closed or padlocked.Those still operating are lying very low profile. From far don't even know they are operating.
Queen, Golden phoenix, Xiang Yuan, Pink house, Jin She tao Yuan, tao zi, royal all closed or padlocked. Some shops like queen put up for subletting.
Raid spread to EC.
Wen Xing raided last friday. 4-5 gals taken away.

berg51
16-03-2005, 02:03 AM
Just went to JC around 10plus. Sat at coffee shop and notice it's quite packed. After about 15 mins, walk around to the pubs. Went into 3 and not many customers inside. Have 1 drink in each place and spend about 25 mins for each one. Notice that there are some gems around but seems that they are not too keen to chat.

kun2001
16-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Sigh...Wenxing also raided. Was supposed to be JC's last best hope..

Razor
16-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Update : Went down to JC yesterday & was raided again....

kun2001
16-03-2005, 04:45 PM
avoid JC at all costs...

owen10
17-03-2005, 01:07 AM
seems like d authorities r goin all out to clean up JC; applyin pressure with constant raids til d shop owners n gals give up. gals may come to a point n decide it's too tiring to play hike n seek with raiders, hence may flutter off to greener pastures. w/o quality gals, shop owners may find it tough to sustain d biz n may close down eventually. d authorities are winning d battle, looking at d sorry state JC is in now.

dirty69warrior
17-03-2005, 10:46 AM
JC is indeed in a sorry state! i recceed yesterday, from golden phoenix to the end of JC rd, but just could not find a decent looking gal! even if you can find one, i guess you will be going thru' the session with much fear! thus, i ended at WF, aliwal street. i think we can forget about venturing this area, unless you have your usual gal! sigh.... so sad!

tikus69
17-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Sigh... I remember cheonging JC (my frequent haunt was Da Fu Lai) and so much fun days! Now it's so deserted and like ghost town. Any bros recall the days of Da Fu Lai?

Spursgetz
17-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Sigh... I remember cheonging JC (my frequent haunt was Da Fu Lai) and so much fun days! Now it's so deserted and like ghost town. Any bros recall the days of Da Fu Lai?

yes yes...those were the days :D about 13 rooms, even more gals, 5 times 1 free, the best TN of all then. The lady boss will alway say "wei shuai ge, ni you lai le"

But after the raid, mi stopped going liao. Peak time is about 3-4 times/week. Still in contact with one of the lady. :p

cheers

faszcom
17-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Don't worry, gl coming up. Saw a new outlet opening opp lor23. Will give it a try cos just live a stone throw from it. :D

amorail
18-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Just came back from JC, nothing much to shout abt. More like a ghost town and the only happening is the food perhad. walk pass fei fei noodle store and saw 2 new shops opened(former wonder and relax point). Decided to go in and take a peep but was totally DISAPPOINTED. Avoid at all cost. Look like the good old days are gone. Ended up @ MG, have a PRC xiao xue. big nice round boobs abt 36c and pretty nice face , ask her for bond session and she ask for $150........Sigh. Cash tight and dun wanna be a sucker.

Think GL got better bargain. gonna make my money worthwhile.