PDA

View Full Version : Not just fucks..

kennethhjj
04-12-2012, 11:10 PM
So.. I've been in this forum for quite some time now.
Of course, all of us know why I post a thread here, in this section, to find a FB.
But then again, I don't only want fucks, I want companionship too.

Listen to me rant and I'll give you my ear. Congratulate me at my proudest moment and I'll surely be there for yours. Be my friend, be my buddy and I will try to be the best companion you have.

Me:
Early twenties
Horny and full of vigor
Not that athletic but I did finished the Standard Chartered Marathon 2012
Shy at first contact but will surely open up after time
Male, obviously

You:
Between 20 to 40
Not a judge
Open to all topics under the sun
Female

I don't have any high hopes for this. But no harm trying, right? Especially, when I have scoured this section for the longest time and I guess it's time for me to give it a shot.

Do PM me if interested.

Cheerios!

flykite
04-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Hope you find your companionship soon bro!

acidicavex
05-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Of course, all of us know why I post a thread here, in this section, to find a FB.

Listen to me rant and I'll give you my ear. Congratulate me at my proudest moment and I'll surely be there for yours. Be my friend, be my buddy and I will try to be the best companion you have.

Me:
Early twenties
Horny and full of vigor
Not that athletic but I did finished the Standard Chartered Marathon 2012
Shy at first contact but will surely open up after time
Male, obviously (of coz open pants if not how to do with pants still not open??

You:
Between 20 to 40
Not a judge
Open to all topics under the sun
Female

I don't have any high hopes for this. But no harm trying, right? Especially, when I have scoured this section for the longest time and I guess it's time for me to give it a shot.

Do PM me if interested.

Cheerios!

So how long have been haunting this sub forum?

yangguo
05-12-2012, 08:30 AM

Hmm.. I am sad to tell you that the chances are pretty low, almost zero.

If the chances are high, Sammyboss will be asking for the sponsorship from you, not the okts. :D:rolleyes:

kennethhjj
05-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Hope you find your companionship soon bro!

Haha! Thanks bro! But I doubt there will be any.

So how long have been haunting this sub forum?

Hmm.. I suppose about a year and half or so? Since the day I've joined.

Hmm.. I am sad to tell you that the chances are pretty low, almost zero.

If the chances are high, Sammyboss will be asking for the sponsorship from you, not the okts. :D:rolleyes:

I know about the chances. Of course, I don't expect ladies to come to me. I was just trying my luck.

tkongkia
06-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Bro my advise to u , go try social network . The chances is higher than here . I got mine from there . Gd luck to u .

Winter88
06-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Agree. Try social networks. It might work better. Speaking of which, sex at first sight might not work.

So how long was your marathon?? I'm not athletic either but I finished my half marathon fairly well. Above average

goodfun88
06-12-2012, 05:03 AM

Listen to me rant and I'll give you my ear.

Already listened. So can you cut your ear off now so I can do my thing?

kennethhjj
06-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Bro my advise to u , go try social network . The chances is higher than here . I got mine from there . Gd luck to u .

Agree. Try social networks. It might work better. Speaking of which, sex at first sight might not work.

So how long was your marathon?? I'm not athletic either but I finished my half marathon fairly well. Above average

Alright. Thanks bros. But I suppose luck and some form of seduction plays a good part of getting one, which happens to not be my forte.

Haha! Marathon was fun. Completed in 6 hours plus plus. Very tiring.

Already listened. So can you cut your ear off now so I can do my thing?

Carry on, nobody is in your way. But my ear is for me to keep. =)