PDA

View Full Version : Bro's who can satisfy me, please read

Babylicious91
04-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Just a short intro about, I am 21 this year, and enjoy satisfying myself. But I recently got into a fetish with instructional videos, it has aid me more into satisfying myself alot more. So bros if u're interested, maybe you can send me a video of urself instructing me what to do before masturbation and during masturbation, with lines that could turn me more on and make the experience a better one. (I like hearing those dirty words, it turns me on so bad)
Also, pls include urself jerking off while instructing so we can do it together.

You can create a scenario before that too. I've seen a few, like interview, office etc. See hw creative u r.

Doesn't matter wat age or race r u, also with & without face also can.

I will try my best to reply my video with their instruction too.... Not all, but I will chose e better ones.

u can send it to me via email which can be found on my profile or u can pm me for my email.. Cannot wait to finger&fuck myself hard to your videos.

jasdude
04-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Sorry to smash anyone's dreams, smells too much like a classic blackmail scam. Desperadoes please line up for this. Especially those 20 year olds. Please bring along your bank book and your piggy bank as well.:D

Babylicious91
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
This is not a scam? I was just trying to seek what I wanted to. If u're afraid that it is a scam, you can choose not to show your face? Also how about guys going around showing their dicks? Like that they also can get blackmail what? Isn't it the same logic? It is not nice accusing bro. Not nice at all........ I don't appreciate it.....

jasdude
04-12-2012, 04:47 PM
This is not a scam? I was just trying to seek what I wanted to. If u're afraid that it is a scam, you can choose not to show your face? Also how about guys going around showing their dicks? Like that they also can get blackmail what? Isn't it the same logic? It is not nice accusing bro. Not nice at all........ I don't appreciate it.....

How you phrase your post gave me the impression of that intent. If you had said likewise, I might had a different opinion from start.

Guys showing off their dicks did not show "FACES" nor supplied their video of interview to someone that don't even identify their orientation or their origin birth sex.

These are the reasons for my doubts and my posting. If you are one reading of such, will you not be skeptical as well?

Max35w12v
04-12-2012, 05:03 PM
And referring to another male as "bro" is highly unlikely to be a female's choice of phrase too.

Now, how about you upload a pic of yourself (face masked of cos) in lingerie or swimsuit holding a placard addressed to all the samsters here?

That would also be all the proof (some) samsters here need to flood your inbox with their dick videos.

I'm sure no samsters here would want to send their homemade video to a homosexual guy masquerading as a girl.

How? You willing to take up this suggestion?

acidicavex
04-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Come to think of it be didn't put his sexes.

DegenerationX
04-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Come to think of it be didn't put his sexes.

Cannot wait to finger&fuck myself hard to your videos.

Erm.....he did lah. But not directly

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-12-2012, 05:47 PM
These are the reasons for my doubts and my posting. If you are one reading of such, will you not be skeptical as well?

Yup. Agreed ;):D

Camping here to count those "You got pm" and "Sent you email" lines.... :D

acidicavex
04-12-2012, 05:48 PM

It can meant finger his hole not her hole ma. That cannot prove he is L lo. Maybe he have fetish to finger the output hole.

jasdude
04-12-2012, 05:51 PM
finger&fuck myself hard to your videos.

Yup ..... BUT Finger where? Fuck where? Hard what? Mind goes wondering.......

DegenerationX
04-12-2012, 05:55 PM
It can meant finger his hole not her hole ma. That cannot prove he is L lo. Maybe he have fetish to finger the output hole.

Yup ..... Finger where? Fuck where? Hard what? Mind goes wondering.......

haha. ok. my bad.....:D

hcg_explorer
04-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Just a short intro about, I am 21 this year, and enjoy satisfying myself. But I recently got into a fetish with instructional videos, it has aid me more into satisfying myself alot more. So bros if u're interested, maybe you can send me a video of urself instructing me what to do before masturbation and during masturbation, with lines that could turn me more on and make the experience a better one. (I like hearing those dirty words, it turns me on so bad)
Also, pls include urself jerking off while instructing so we can do it together.

You can create a scenario before that too. I've seen a few, like interview, office etc. See hw creative u r.

Doesn't matter wat age or race r u, also with & without face also can.

I will try my best to reply my video with their instruction too.... Not all, but I will chose e better ones.

u can send it to me via email which can be found on my profile or u can pm me for my email.. Cannot wait to finger&fuck myself hard to your videos.

y need to do so ? If u do a search in the web, sure u able to find. Somemore international standard...

Summerhillt
04-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Actually i just send u an audio clip enough what. if video no show face than u want see my kkj meh

VoltaRedonda
04-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Danger lurking here, hopefully fellow samsters do not proceed!!! ;)

goodu
04-12-2012, 07:36 PM
why not u start posting the video of yourself first? i am sure u will get responses. ;)

limking
04-12-2012, 10:13 PM
why not u start posting the video of yourself first? i am sure u will get responses. ;)

Agreed . Good mutual understanding so that we'll adknowledge that you're a scam .

flykite
05-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Totally agree with bro goodu!
To earn ur videos please earn our trust first :)

tkongkia
06-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Ya ! May be another cock teaser . No video but at least pic of herself. . If not must be gay . Lol :eek:

goodfun88
07-12-2012, 12:12 AM
TS definitely not female.

SgYoungSwingers
07-12-2012, 01:39 AM
I think we should give the TS a chance? I mean I don't see anything bad happening. I mean if you send a video with yourself jerking off with the background of your surroundings in your room not showing. No one can trace the video back to you? Unless you have a prominent feature on your body like a piercing or tattoo or mole or birth mark then you are in deep shit..haha

I think the TS might really be a girl with such a fetish.

Just saying...

JinBoLiao
07-12-2012, 08:05 AM
I think we should give the TS a chance? I mean I don't see anything bad happening. I mean if you send a video with yourself jerking off with the background of your surroundings in your room not showing. No one can trace the video back to you? Unless you have a prominent feature on your body like a piercing or tattoo or mole or birth mark then you are in deep shit..haha

Just saying...

Hey hero, why not you be errr ( him or her or it )'s knight in shinning armour and send your video jerking your weenie to errr whatever first?

Just saying.

Babylicious91
07-12-2012, 11:41 AM

Just saying...

Finally someone that understands! That was my whole point! How the hell am I gg to blackmail when I said u could choose not to show ur face :/ oh well. Just my luck for taking the wrong approach.

SA23
07-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Sorry to smash anyone's dreams, smells too much like a classic blackmail scam. Desperadoes please line up for this. Especially those 20 year olds. Please bring along your bank book and your piggy bank as well.:D

I was abt to post this when i saw the first post, haiz...i'm late:mad:

acidicavex
07-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Finally someone that understands! That was my whole point! How the hell am I gg to blackmail when I said u could choose not to show ur face :/ oh well. Just my luck for taking the wrong approach.

Go finger yourself hard la! Oops that doesn't sound right.....

hcg_explorer
07-12-2012, 05:53 PM

hmmm... someone understand ????

only ONE huh.

SgYoungSwingers
08-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Hey hero, why not you be errr ( him or her or it )'s knight in shinning armour and send your video jerking your weenie to errr whatever first?

Just saying.

Okay then just to prove my point then :). Let you all know soon.

cataramp
08-12-2012, 11:17 AM

good luck white knight :p :p :p

<<totally>>
08-12-2012, 12:35 PM
good luck white knight How come left so early? Tio disturbed by my train engine? :D

aloha85
08-12-2012, 10:30 PM
hohoho tio catch

JinBoLiao
09-12-2012, 05:06 PM

Since you said so no face and nothing to hid or scared of. Why not attach a video of yourself as a preview to the good things if you are REAL.

So how, you shake your video to TS yet? PCC and video should be fast.

SgYoungSwingers
10-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Since you said so no face and nothing to hid or scared of. Why not attach a video of yourself as a preview to the good things if you are REAL.

So how, you shake your video to TS yet? PCC and video should be fast.

Hold on I've been busy with work and stuff haven't had the chance to email yet.

SgYoungSwingers
10-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Anyway I just emailed the TS. If she don't reply in a day or you don't see my posting in a day then I also concede defeat and agree with the rest of you...

acidicavex
10-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Anyway I just emailed the TS. If she don't reply in a day or you don't see my posting in a day then I also concede defeat and agree with the rest of you...

Wah 👏👏 for u very novel to true he is real or fake....... :D

<<totally>>
10-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Wah for u very novel to true he is real or fake....... Bro, faster come over here and wait for movie to start. :D

SgYoungSwingers
10-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Bro, faster come over here and wait for movie to start. :D

Got bring popcorn and cheese nachos or not? :p

<<totally>>
10-12-2012, 02:39 PM
A quick recall of the 2 previous failures.
Hi comrades,
I have a friend in need for cash and thus arranging this
to help her get the $ she need asap. Very poor thing so hope can got brothers support.

looking for 5-10 brothers, damage not certain yet..discussing with her.

Intend to plan this in July. Any bros participated in a Gangbang before and
can recommend a good place?

thanks more details on the way...

stay tuned,
i am just a newbie trying to help a friend and also satisfy brothers' hidden
fantasies that our wife/gf cannot fullfill..
so dont flame or zap me if i offend anyone or say anything wrong...cheers
Made on 17-06-2011, 01:29 AM

Quite well received thread with 73 replies. However it was like almost 6 months and no real actions have taken placed.

Not much explanation except for this. No pics posted in TS's posts so far. So doubts are raising at an increasing rate.
Hello to all bros..
I received some really unkind comments from people out there.
I am here trying to organize some fun and its not easy, I have my job
and she has her job, we are not full time "tan jiak" one leh..
all i can say is things are progressing well...
the wait if worth it
I will post a new thread with damage location time date and photos
very soon.
Thanks for the support from patient bros and sorry to those if I offended.
Peace

Hi there,

I have friend that is very in need of money and I am suggesting to her this idea of a gangbang so that she can get the money she need asap. I m not too sure how many MAN should involve and would appreciate experienced brother here for some tips, she need a sum of around 3k-4k urgently, if 10 person join will need abt 300-400 per pax, her stats:

local chn 26 year old

40+ kg, 160cm++

not a super god send fairy but not a dinosaur from jurassic park as well.
This is my first time trying to organize hope can gather the support of brothers here

2nd time Made on 30-06-2010, 01:47 PM. In the post TS mentioned his 1st time organizing however I believed it was his 2nd time attempt for the first GB. This thread was a total failure when $300-400 was mentioned.

So I believed this is the 3rd attempt to organize the 1st GB right? If $300-400 is not getting any responses, where will $700-800 get you? :D Is it the more expensive it gets, then the more number of people interested?

Wah liu I wanna post this one. But in the end the thread disappeared.

<<totally>>
10-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Got bring popcorn and cheese nachos or not? Got bring but only enuff for bro acid and me. Paiseh leh. :o I will remember to buy more the next time.

acidicavex
10-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Got bring but only enuff for bro acid and me. Paiseh leh. :o I will remember to buy more the next time.

I brought the beers that is cover Liao let the show being !!!!!!

SgYoungSwingers
11-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Got bring but only enuff for bro acid and me. Paiseh leh. :o I will remember to buy more the next time.

Eeyer...:(. Hiaz so far no reply la. Okay so I also concede defeat and agree with the rest of you. I wanted to prove the TS right but the TS can't be bothered to reply so...we can say this was another December holiday prank then?

PPBoy
11-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Eeyer...:(. Hiaz so far no reply la. Okay so I also concede defeat and agree with the rest of you. I wanted to prove the TS right but the TS can't be bothered to reply so...we can say this was another December holiday prank then?Bro, it is okie. I believed those in the CHAK team has seen lots of them as they come and go in batches every year.

Just remember that you have been conned by the 2012 batch loh. No need to be disheartened, as long as one do know how to learn from past mistakes. What is there to loss for the mistake did not have much impact to you. :D

vmtech
11-12-2012, 10:47 AM
damn nowadays the CSI team damn power. LOL

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Eeyer...:(. Hiaz so far no reply la. Okay so I also concede defeat and agree with the rest of you. I wanted to prove the TS right but the TS can't be bothered to reply so...we can say this was another December holiday prank then?

maybe he too engross finger himself hard...... wait that doesn't seem right again. Damn lately the brain not working..... :confused::eek:

<<totally>>
11-12-2012, 06:46 PM
maybe he too engross finger himself hard...... wait that doesn't seem right again. Damn lately the brain not working.....
That is fickle mindedness leh!!! Where is your firm authority stand? :eek: Lolz!!!!
Too long bo release, flood to brain level har? Dun overworked urself, bro acid. :D

yywong
11-12-2012, 07:03 PM
hi
my email is [email protected]
pls pm me ur email

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 07:04 PM
That is fickle mindedness leh!!! Where is your firm authority stand? :eek: Lolz!!!!
Too long bo release, flood to brain level har? Dun overworked urself, bro acid. :D

ssssshhhh you sexpose me again later don't share beers with u :D:p