PDA

View Full Version : Soft swinging this month

porscheclub
03-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Hello fellow samsters, we'll be in town for 2~3 nights from 20 Dec & would like to have a softswing party. We're both Chinese professionals in our mid-late 30s. Well groomed & attractive, no more 6 pack :D but thank goodness, both of us still attract opposite sexes.

She's fine with me getting BBBJ by other women & I don't mind her touched or licked (she prefers not) but sex & kisses are for ourselves only.

We invite Couples only, one pair or more. If we have over 6 people we'll probably get a suite or villa.

We have booked a room in 5 stars CBD area. Please bring along alcohol+toys & we'll probably have some room service. If you guys want some theme, we can dress up & put on masks ;) Black tie event or whatever.

I take some decent photos as well so everyone can get to keep some memories.

PM me :)

Zennix
03-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Just PMed you. Cheers

porscheclub
03-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Alright Zennix is in. Any other couples please feel free to chime in.

You guys can have a mass orgy as long as you're cool with the prey :D but me & wife will keep sex to ourselves.

Let's have a fun night. We'll meet up in the lounge for drinks go dutch & proceed upstairs later. Let's also dress up for the season so get your gals to dress up & the guys at least a blazer yeah? We can also bring along our door swing & other straps/cuffs for everyone.

superwhitee
04-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Was thinking of doing a swing party too. Something wild to remember before the end of year. U missed our last session, hope to catch up w u again.

porscheclub
04-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Was thinking of doing a swing party too. Something wild to remember before the end of year. U missed our last session, hope to catch up w u again.

Hey bro! Let's do something together shall we?

Any FRs from your birthday bash :D

superwhitee
04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey bro! Let's do something together shall we?

Any FRs from your birthday bash :D

Well, thought of writing one or post photos, but I respect my guest who do not wished to be named or identified. I also low profile mah. We can chat in private if you want more details.