PDA

View Full Version : Would u bonk ur 30 something married female superior?

dreamzknight
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Bros, if u meet this type of situation where ur 34 yrs old superior , not bad looking (though abit auntie) and is married wif children, likes u and she's flirting wif u, and u know u can bonk her, would u do so?

Yes some of u will say dun shit at the same place u eat but if u dun bonk her, she might also not happy wif u...

So would u go ahead and bonk her ?

strongnoti
03-12-2012, 03:58 PM
depend. if she is those wild and open kind you can think about it. you get to know her more.hahaha

littlepok
03-12-2012, 04:16 PM
understand the meaning of破釜沉舟.

enjoy yourself but have the mentality and preparation to quit and find another job if

1. u want to break up with her and she pissed off

2. the higher superiors found out about u. they will keep her instead of u

3. she become sticky, crazy over u, want to divorce and be with u

4. she start to control your life as though she is your mum. what u wear, eat, meet etc

the list goes on. so if u are ready to accept all these, then bonk and have fun

freedom1984
03-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Lol... Up to u.. I Fuck my x lady boss n father her only son which is my blood.. as she n her hubby have 3 gals till I enter her life n become her part time lover till this date.. anyway her hubby is damn Fuck up always leave her alone n fooling outside.. n her hubby also father 1 child in China.. like wat ts littlepok said.. she will control ye life n always asking where u.. have u eaten.. so... Think before u do....

Troika69
03-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Very dangerous, don't eat where u shit and especially since she is your superior. As always, u can keep look out for another job, once u moved on, u are free to bang her as u please :)

Krazzie
03-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Yes, if I dare to face the consequences. One important thing to note... do not judge a woman by man's standards just cause she is married with kids does not necessary mean she will be logical. Women are illogical creatures... but that's about life right? To experience everything ;)

callmebad
03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
if she is good looking, will be very hard to resist
but have to prepare for the worst
this kind of sex can be sweet first and bitter later if things change for the worst

jameschong1
03-12-2012, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=freedom1984;8166956]
like wat ts littlepok said.. she will control ye life n always asking where u..
=============
do the opposite of what littlepok said because he's an idiot
if he so clever, how come he end up as security guard at joo koon?
the bangla workers earn moe than him de

otamay
04-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Well, if she drops hints to you why not:D
Maybe working life will be easier for you :)
But also be prepared for the worst:mad:

estee
04-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Now a days, there lots of secret lovers even both are married. I once met my close buddy wife coming down the stairs in a 5 stars hotel in Kuala Lumpur. We pretend not to know each other. She called in the early morning and request me not to mention what I seen. I told her it is her affair and she must be prepare for the outcome. But till today, she still happy with her lover and her husband. One thing for sure, now a days it all an understanding between both parties. One neglect the other, the other find someone else who give more love and on an understanding no the break each other family once back home. Some might have been through bad times or even divorce. Bottom line, take one for granted. If you do come across, do treat the other party with respect and love.

jameskty2000
04-12-2012, 01:53 AM
i got this chance.. but i cannot stand her as she alway scold a lot x y z...

n veri loudly to the staffs.. if not is not so bad.. so i did not take the offer..

UFO60
04-12-2012, 04:06 AM
=============

just fuck off la poor comission begger

tttk3388
04-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Why bonk her when you know you are at the upper hand? Isnt it better to leave her hungry for you??? :D

End of the day you will be better off with better prospect, a female superior to flirt with, doesn't risk your job, earn more $$$ due to promotion and with your higher earning power i'm sure you can find better stuff out there. :rolleyes:

frolicsome
04-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Don't wait. Can eat, don't waste.

lasupkia
04-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Setup a hidden camera to record your trysts with her but make sure you cook up some excuse to wear a mask to cover your own face. Then bonk the daylights out of her.
Maybe she will have the same idea of hidden camera also. Then the game becomes more interesting.

littlepok
04-12-2012, 10:17 AM
=============

until now u dunno how to quote properly ah aiyo. kor kor teach u hor.

Step 1: Click "Quote"

Step 2: Refer to Step 1

Step 3: Refer to Step 1

Repeat as many steps as u need till u get it hor...

so how's your rich bangras bf? sorry, is boyfriends... still farting without sound nowadays right? don't worry, tell your bangras bf to put some cement so they can get some satisfaction poking your ass.

TS do update us on your bonking experience. For example how she flirt and seduce u etc. curious leh no such luck

Hornymoo
04-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Bros, if u meet this type of situation where ur 34 yrs old superior , not bad looking (though abit auntie) and is married wif children, likes u and she's flirting wif u, and u know u can bonk her, would u do so?

Yes some of u will say dun shit at the same place u eat but if u dun bonk her, she might also not happy wif u...

Yes I would. I used to have a FB which is 46yrs old. We had great sex everytime. I love mature woman. :)

asdfghjkl
04-12-2012, 10:21 PM
but how old are you? :o

wally888
05-12-2012, 12:03 PM
To me 30s still young :D

This kinda opportunity only cums once in a blue moon, shd grab, moreover u can always find a better job elsewhere :D

otamay
05-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Setup a hidden camera to record your trysts with her but make sure you cook up some excuse to wear a mask to cover your own face. Then bonk the daylights out of her.
Maybe she will have the same idea of hidden camera also. Then the game becomes more interesting.

Hmmmm...good idea see who get the uppper hand. :):D

hermit1313
05-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Make sure u handle it well, since u ask and we all assume u already want to do it. Do a casual flirt, and she usually gets it and makes the first move. Importantly, she's ur boss so never make the first move. If its not what she intended then u r in big shit. Let her make the first move then it will be fine. Not to mention keep it discreet as well.
If u r not confident in handling it, don't shit in the same work place. Best advice offered.

BiRd13
05-12-2012, 12:52 PM

enjoy yourself but have the mentality and preparation to quit and find another job if

4. she start to control your life as though she is your mum. what u wear, eat, meet etc

Strongly agreed with bro littlepok... You can go ahead in bonking her if prepare for above scenario :)

I did fuck with my superior before (who's close to 50yrs old) and it was really good :)

Alan Ong
05-12-2012, 01:04 PM

What about yourself ?

extinct
05-12-2012, 02:14 PM
She may just be a bird that never perches. Are you going to wait?

twater
05-12-2012, 04:08 PM
why not bro? chances like this do not come always. trust me, once its gone, its gone.

timmyh
05-12-2012, 04:10 PM
You might even get a promotion

PureHearted
05-12-2012, 04:35 PM

Fully agree with big support of what you said :cool:

Krazzie
05-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Find some excuse to jio her out for dinner, then follow by some drinks. Alcohol will give both of you an excuse to let something happen ;)