PDA

View Full Version : Painting the house

xiaosiong
02-12-2012, 10:55 PM
i hope many of the SBF bros here loves my previous story "How my buddy bonk my gf (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=229458&highlight=)".

well, this time round, my story concept is more or less the same, so the samster that hope i can have a new storyline, i'm afraid i had to disappoint you. but nevertheless, i am sure this new story is as good as before.

my new story setting circles around a couple, whom just recently receive their keys from our dear HBD for their Punggol BTO project.

the cast as follow:

Karen - A Young 27 years old bride to be. Very well educated and she spreads a very strong sense feminine within her. She is too a very joyous, fun and exciting seeking lady

Jeromme - Our Groom to be. At 29 years old, he is already a MSG in our beloved SAF. He is a very upright, risk adverse and treats Karen like a princess. He takes good care of his staff and managed his life in an extremely proper manner. Sometimes, he colleagues describe him as a dull person, and yet they all admit whomever he marries, will definitely be a very lucky girl

Karlson - Groom Best Friend. Know each other since primary school, and best friend through secondary, poly and work. He is too a SAF regular. karlson is the direct opposite of Jeromme. He is naughty, fun and humorous. There is always girls around him, but he just can't seems to find Mrs Right just yet

Sorry guys for my poor English, and i hadn't been doing proper writing for years.

Rasta Marley
02-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Looks like an interesting story about Painting the House. First Camper reporting :cool:

xiaosiong
02-12-2012, 11:04 PM
The smooth breeze gave the day an almost magical feel as the sun begin to set over the Punggol Waterway. The soft, unwinding of another productive, relaxing, and often illicit day would soon be slowly fading into the glow of the street lamps as the night life awoke. As the sun set slowly the gentle breeze stirred oh so lightly, gently teasing flags and leaves as it played across the our very own new town in the North Eastern part of Singapore

Smiling up at the red-orange sky as the bright red Honda fit drove leisurely down the street, with the window winded down, Karen couldn't help but feel a tingle of magic run through her luscious 27-year-old body as she closed her eyes and let the wind stream through her long, wavy, dark hair, relishing in the soft melodies the radio played and the feel of the whole romantic atmosphere of the end of another perfect day.

Opening eyes, Karen turned with a loving smile to look at her husband Husband to me, the man of her dreams, as he sat driving beside her.

Jeromme. He was as stunning as the first moment Shelley had laid eyes on him five years ago at a local club. With his ruggedly attractive face, his styled hair, his piercing eyes, his fit and toned body and that entrancing smile that had won her over from across the floor when their eyes had first met, Jeromme always made her feel so warm inside. He made her feel safe, and he made her feel loved. Of course, he made her feel a lot of other things too, especially with his relentless sex assault - oh that had made her feel a whole lot over whenever they went oversea for some alone time

xiaosiong
02-12-2012, 11:28 PM
That was why they were driving now, Karen thought as she smiled deeper as Jeromme looked over to her warmly, that stunning smile spreading his lips. They had only been back in Singapore a couple of days, and the house they had bought had finally become theirs, and so they had spent most of their time back finalizing all of the paperwork with the agents, though most of it had already been done prior to, and had just received the key to their dream home 4 days ago

So, after a long day, the two couples were finally on their way to see their new house, the home they had planned to start their family in. Karen couldn't wait, she had seen the house a couple of times before, but this time it was actually theirs. All theirs. Now they could finally walk in and feel that they had a home, instead of having to stay with Jeromme's parents.

Leaning over, Karen kissed her beau firmly on the cheek, his new-day growth of stubble teasing her soft lips before she rested her head on his shoulder. Jeromme responded by placing his arm around her caringly as the pair continued on their way through.

"Can you believe the house is all ours?" Karen asked contentedly, her fingers twirling around his as she watched the houses and cars pass by in the romantic light of the setting sun.

"All ours." Jeromme replied warmly, squeezing her softly and bringing a smile to his love pretty face.

"I want to decorate the living room in white." She said, envisaging in her mind how it would look when it was finished. That room design had stolen her heart the moment she had first laid eyes on it on Home and Decor magazine. "You know the one with the big TV Console?"

Jeromme smiled and nodded, he had heard her tell him what she wanted in every room of the house ever since the drive back from their first viewing, still he listened as if this was all brand new to him.

"Oh, it will look amazing in the summer, especially when the sun sets." She continued, picturing the room in the current light.

"So long as my TV is there, you can do what you want with the rest of the house." He replied, and Karen smiled deeper to herself. She loved him with every bit of her heart, but bless him, he had no artistic talent for matching colours or setting things out to look attractive.

"So you won't mind my idea for the bedroom then?" She teased and grinned as her husband took the bait.

"Well..." He began defensively, though with a large grin...he knew he had already lost that battle a long time ago.

And so the couple continued their discussion, with no new developments on what Karen had already decided, though Jeromme was getting slightly better with his suggestions, as they drove on, turning to ascend the right turn that led to where their new house awaited them.

As the car turned and pulled onto the carpark , Karen felt a flutter of excitement and pride flood through her as her large dark brown eyes fell once more on the house of her dreams.

It was a 4 room HDB, situated on the top level of the BTO projects, in one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods to be in Singapore, and within the magical glow of the setting sun, the place really seemed like a picturesque fantasy come true.

Karen excitedly jumped and half-ran into the house leaving Jeromme to try to catch up to her with an amused chuckle, though she did wait for him to reach her before she actually turned the key and pushed the door open with a childish grin.

And now, as she stood there in the soft glow of the setting sun, letting her eyes take in that gallery area and the first hall that led into their new house, Karen knew they had made the right decision.

sootongs
02-12-2012, 11:33 PM
v__^ TS. nice build up. didn't know sillypore had summer wahhaha pls cont!:D

kittymae
03-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Sounds promising. Looking fwd to more :)

alan0338
03-12-2012, 11:05 AM
camp here ... :D

madman
03-12-2012, 11:06 AM

Singapore got summer... All year long! Also, who is Shelley and what's the connection of her laying eyes on Jeromme 5 years ago?

Somehow these parts makes me feel that this story is copy-pasted from somewhere else.

credible
03-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Please carry on. Thanks.

KobeTopGun
03-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Waiting for next installment .

twangsg
03-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Haha misleading thread name, almost missed another good story from TS

xiaosiong
03-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Singapore got summer... All year long! Also, who is Shelley and what's the connection of her laying eyes on Jeromme 5 years ago?

Somehow these parts makes me feel that this story is copy-pasted from somewhere else.

shit.. shelley is the real person name..

anyway, most the rest of the name has been changed to avoid any misunderstanding

xiaosiong
03-12-2012, 11:08 PM

thank dude. its not easy to build up a story, with the necessary content and most important of all, the emotions and actions.

do stay tune, as i am still trying to sort out some facts before i pen more

as for those that believe this story is copy and paste, i can say 25% of it i read it from somewhere else, but the remaining 75% belong to a rather similar encounter that my friend had. i merely input the relevant information of my friend encounter into the plot, and insert some magic into it.

please do not go around facebook searching for shelley, as she doesnt use that name on her facebook anymore. both she and my friend went through terrible times of mutual doubt and physical abuse of each other. they broke up and she basically deleted her fb account after this incident and move on with her life, and so does my friend

xiaosiong
05-12-2012, 08:00 AM
Closing the door behind them, Karen could feel Jeromme's smile, as deep as hers, as he wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned back against him, her eyes glowing with pure excitement and happiness. This place was it. It was going to be their home; their own home for them and their children, which they planned on having as soon as possible ...well, as soon as they had decorated the place anyway.

"This place is going to look so gorgeous when it's finished." She said warmly, resting back against her new husband's chest.

"You always make the right choices." Jeromme replied, gently kissing her hair.

Karen drew in a deep, satisfied breath which caused her full, heavy 32C breasts to heave gently.

"I almost want to start decorating it now." She teased, knowing full well that wasn't an option right then. But still, she did feel like it.

As predicted, and with a small self-amused smile on her face, Karen listened as Jeromme replied.

"I'll have time off next week, and then we can really get stuck in." Her sweet husband said lovingly, and Karen turned with that amused smile still sparkling on her beautiful lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"But that doesn't mean we can't get a few little bits done before then." She commented and pursed her soft lips as Jeromme grinned down at her.

"When have I ever been able to talk you out of anything once you've set your heart on it." He teased, knowing full well that he was as excited to get the place done and moved in to as she was.

Karen's slight smile turned into a deep grin at that as she bounced up and down on her toes.

"Though we'll have to get help in to finish this place as quickly as you want it done." He added teasingly and Karen laughed, a soft musical sound.

"Well your dad and your brother said they'd help." She replied as she gently stroked his cheek.

"A good job too, Miss Demanding." He joked and Karen felt her stomach flutter slightly and her eyes suddenly sparkled with a different light.

"You know it, bad boy." She teased and Jeromme smiled at her deeply. "Actually..." She began a little coyly, "

Jeromme nodded, apparently not having cottoned-on to what she was implying. Karen just found that amusing and cute.

"...so what do you say we have fun in the new house Mister ." She said in a deeper voice, her eyes now predatory as she ran her hands down to his chest, gripping a fistful of his shirt.

"Oh, now I think that sounds like a splendid idea Mrs ." He replied just as huskily as his hands rested on her slim waist and he backed her a little way down the hall.

Biting her lip as she backed away from the door, passed the first rooms, and down to where the Living room is, passed the kitchen and around into the rest of the house...Karen stopped Jeromme by the corner and looked deep into his eyes with a gaze of lust-filled love.

"Here?" Jeromme asked restrainedly and as Karen nodded his mouth met hers urgently...and Karen moaned softly into his mouth as the two 's began to swiftly pull at each other's clothes right there in the Corner

xiaosiong
06-12-2012, 10:46 PM
A week later, Karen sat down on the edge of her bed pulling her white-heeled shoes onto her feet. She had just gotten dressed after having a quick shower, which Jeromme was now in, pulling on her white gypsy top, which strained ever-so-slightly over her large breasts and more often than not slipped slightly from one or both of her slender shoulders and hung just over the top of her fitting blue jeans that moulded beautifully around her tight ass and slender legs, over the top of Jeromme's favourite black lace underwear, the matching pair that he had so closely came to pulling apart the week before in the hallway. Jeromme's parents were just outside viewing the house, and had an accompanying Feng Shui master to read the geomacy of the house

The pleasant memory made the gorgeous brunette wife smile deeply...he was always passionate, just the way she liked him. She never knew when or where Jeromme would just grab or push her and begin tearing her clothes from her sexy body, but then neither did he, and oh it was Jeromme's impulsiveness that turned her on so much.

Taking a deep breath, Karen stood and tried to calm her now racing heart and reddening cheeks, pushing the thought to jump in the shower with her man of her mind...they had decorating to do if they were ever going to move into this gorgeous new house of theirs.

Letting her breath out, Karen brushed her long wavy-dark brown hair over her shoulders and tried her best to focus on other things. She was going to have to pull her hair up into a ponytail before she started painting, she didn't want it to get covered...that line of reasoning went out of the window however the moment Jeromme walked through from the bathroom wearing only his towel around his waist, dripping wet and...

...Karen once more felt that heat flooding through her body.

"Come on," She said as her sweet husband closed the door behind him, sounding more than a little flustered, though trying hard to keep her mind on the job at hand... "or do you plan on letting me do all the decorating today?"

Jeromme's amused smile didn't help matters as it sent a bolt of pure electricity running through every nerve in her body.

"I'll just get dressed." He replied, and with that allowed the towel to simply drop to the floor.

Karen's already sparkling eyes gleamed instantly and her breathing suddenly grew very rapid and very heavy. Oh how she just wanted to throw him on the bed right then...that was when a knock came on the bedroom door.

"Jeromme...?" Came the querying voice of her husband's father through the wood, and Karen felt a mix of relief, after all they really had to get this house done, and irritation, oh she couldn't wait to have their own place, no more interruptions at such...'special'...moments.

"Yeah, Dad?" Her husband called in response, still standing completely naked in front of her with that entrancing smile of his. Oh he knew she wanted him, damn him!

"Need to have a word, Son." Jeromme's father replied from outside the room, oblivious to the sheer amount of electricity being generated behind the door.

"I'll be there in a sec." Her husband replied and Karen felt a twinge of disappointment. It looked like they'd have to wait to release that tension now.

xiaosiong
26-12-2012, 10:41 PM
And so, a few minutes later, though to the horny wife it felt so agonisingly slow, both of the them made their way downstairs, ready to head out with Jeromme's father and brother to try and get as much of the stuff as possible.

Twenty minutes later, the couple were once more heading along the broad streets and often tree-lined lanes of Punggol debating how they were going to get the house finished by the end of the week, which seemed increasingly more unlikely, when Jeromme's mobile rang, blasting the cheesiest ringtone ever from the convertible car as they turned onto another road a couple of blocks from the new house.

Jeromme of course picked up the phone, his mirrored-sunglasses glinting in the summer brightness as he leaned his elbow on the door, holding the wheel in one hand as he answered.

"Yeah hello." Her sweet husband answered as brightly as ever and Karen smiled amusedly to herself as she brushed a strand of windswept hair away from her mouth.

After listening a couple of minutes, Jeromme laughed suddenly, a broad smile on his face as he listened.

"Kayaking? Are you kidding me Karlson, I'm getting married soon man." He replied amusedly and Karen's smile deepened.

Karlson was Jeromme's long, long-time friend, so long in fact that the two of them had known each other in secondary school back when they used to speed around in Karlson's skates, even before either of them had their parents agree to it.

Karlson was a great guy though, incredible fun and the life and soul of any get-together, despite the fact he always skirted the edges of trouble, though he was one of those guys that never seemed to get caught. Karen remembered one specific story Jeromme had told her on their engagement, Karlson had been one of the guests that day, along with several other of Jeromme's boyhood friends, one of which had been his best man. The story had gone something like, at school Karlson had managed to somehow, how was lost on all of them involved, get a crate of beer which they had all sat and drunk behind the CC walls before heading into a history class, totally out of their heads, and being the only one to not get detention, despite having slapped the teacher's ass on the way in. All of the others had sooner or later been found out, but Karlson had somehow managed to escape unnoticed.

With that the phone beeped off and Jeromme chuckled to himself as he turned the car into the road the house was on.

"Looks like we'll get it done as planned after all." Her husband said proudly as he switched hands on the wheel, resting his free arm behind her. "Karlson will make up for two men knowing him."

Karen laughed lightly, that soft and musical sound, as she nodded, both of them unaware of the trueness those words would hold later.
"Just try not to get distracted on your way back," She teased, "I don't want to be stuck painting while you two are out having fun."

"Course not." He replied oh-so-innocently and Karen smiled in return.

And so, a few minutes later, Karen found herself standing in the hall of her and Jeromme's new home with the paint, tables and brushes all stacked up all over the place from the previous decorating trips they had made there the last week. Well, the previous short trips they'd made, anyway.

Still, Karlson was always planning some kind of adventure. The last time he had called, just before the engagement Karen thought, he had planned a nights out for the group of friends that still hung out a lot. Now that had been an experience and a half, especially as no one had been exactly sure where Karlson had gotten the place from. That was why Karen sat smiling as she watched her husband to be laughing while he drove and talked about Kayaking...she wondered what kind of craziness Jeromme's friend was planning for them this time.

"How about in a couple of weeks?" Jeromme replied to his friend, turning the car around another corner. "I can't, me and Karen got that house...yeah, you know the one edge of Singapore?.....Mhm, yep, that's the one, been trying to get it decorated so we can move in...yeah, we're on our way over now, got a few bits done but still a lot to go before we can move in properly..."

Jeromme looked over to her, and even with his shades on Karen could make out the amused expression on his face at his friend...and then as Jeromme finished his words, his expression suddenly changed to one of self-satisfaction as he grinned at her. He was up to something.

"Say, Karlson, whereabouts are you anyway?" Her loving fiance asked his friend, the movement of his face telling Karen he had just winked at her. Oh yes, he was definitely up to something.

Karen watched him with amused-consideration, trying to work out what her sweet husband was up to.

"At home huh? And what are you up to?" He asked, a scheming grin on his face as he nodded to whatever his friend answered. "Well, what do you say I swing by and pick you up, we could use an extra hand on the house as dad had to pull out?"

Karen grinned at that and tutted, shaking her head in mock disapproval of putting his friend on the spot as Jeromme looked to her triumphantly. Her husband simply grinned deeper at her playful approval, another set of hands would prove most useful that day after all, Karen thought, maybe they could get the place decorated by the end of the week now, Karlson was always full of energy after all, today should go by very productively indeed, not to mention fun if Jeromme's friend had anything to do with it. Little did she know just how correct her thoughts would be...

"Alright then..." Jeromme said energetically, he always sounded vigorous when Karlson was around, the man just had that effect on people. Karlson had obviously agreed, no doubt enthusiastically as always. "...We're nearly at the house now so I'll drop Karen off and I'll swing by and pick you up in a bit then.....yeah...oh, and don't forget to wear something old, paint and all that....alright man, I'll see you soon."