PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sugardaddy!

Jescx
01-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Hello fellow Samsters~ Have been lurking for quite some time in this forum and finally have the guts to create a thread regarding this. As above stated, it's kinda obvious.

Just a brief introduction of myself:

Turning 20 soon. Mixed Chinese & Malay but English is my only language I speak daily. As a typical Singaporean, I do use singlish too! :p

I'm considered as petite, 157cm/35kg and wears size UK6. I can fake my height with heels though. :D

Looks is subjective, I'll leave it to you to judge. If you're looking for flawless model-like and big size boobs sugarbaby, I'm sorry cause I don't meet your criteria.

Tanned and sporty, a gamer too! Just like other girls, I love shopping but I don't rely on makeup except for contact lens. I enjoy having great food but not really into fine dining, though I can only cook western. :(

Nuff said.

Sooooo basically, I'm looking for a single guy (I don't want to be a third party) that speaks mainly English (else it will be super awkward :x ) who I can trust and have chemistry with, which age falls below 40. Young at heart, respects, take care and support me financially. In exchange, I'll fulfill by being your companion physically, emotionally and needs.

I don't expect you to be awesomely good looking. As long you can dress up well and have good taste of fashion, I'm fine. I don't need you to drive fancy cars either, as long it's your own.

Pretty much that's it? If I fit into your requirements, do drop me a message via email: [email protected]

I'll only reply to those who are genuine and sincere. Forget about pictures cause we'll have webcam session to view how each other looks like if you're shortlisted. :o

Ps. I may not have perfect English, pardon me.

x

RoadTax
01-12-2012, 12:06 PM
35kg? Wow!

cataramp
01-12-2012, 12:15 PM
good luck to you, poor guy here.:p

anyway your weight you typo or really 35kg? if really 35 ask your sugar daddy to buy more tonic for you hahaha!

Jescx
01-12-2012, 12:35 PM
good luck to you, poor guy here.:p

anyway your weight you typo or really 35kg? if really 35 ask your sugar daddy to buy more tonic for you hahaha!

Haha thanks!
Yeah really 35kg but it's always the range of 35~40kg but never made it past 40kg before even though I eat alot :o

wally888
01-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Only 35kg:eek: Suggest ur sugardaddy to buy more milk for u to drink.....but dunn take too much guys's juice :D

notingtodo
02-12-2012, 01:55 AM
35 sugardaddy must not only buy lots lots of tonic... also buy lots lots of rice potato milk...:D

grizzly
02-12-2012, 02:03 AM
LoL underweight ... :D

Xxon
02-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Too bad I don't fit the age criteria. :(

<<totally>>
02-12-2012, 02:53 PM
35kg~ Cool! I can use you as my weights for my bench press.

royalblood
02-12-2012, 03:18 PM
35kg~ Cool! I can use you as my weights for my bench press.

if she got twin sister, can use them for dumbbell press also.

ColourBlindx2
02-12-2012, 03:24 PM

Turning 20 soon. Mixed Chinese & Malay but English is my only language I speak daily. As a typical Singaporean, I do use singlish too! :p

I'm considered as petite, 157cm/35kg and wears size UK6. I can fake my height with heels though.

Ps. I may not have perfect English, pardon me.

x

That's weird, i am between UK 6 - 8, but i am like, a ton heavier than you leh!

35kg should be like a UK 0 right?

Hey!! I just chanced upon a baby girl who has the same weight as you!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/2-5-year-old-baby-girl-weighs-35-kg/videoshow/12812312.cms

School holidays are times where we can all have such great fun! Cheers!!

Anyway, good luck in finding your sugardad. May his God bless him :)

Colourblind f

inchers
02-12-2012, 05:07 PM
good luck in finding one! your biggest xmas present for this year, probaby?

Jescx
02-12-2012, 08:11 PM
That's weird, i am between UK 6 - 8, but i am like, a ton heavier than you leh!

35kg should be like a UK 0 right?

Hey!! I just chanced upon a baby girl who has the same weight as you!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/2-5-year-old-baby-girl-weighs-35-kg/videoshow/12812312.cms

School holidays are times where we can all have such great fun! Cheers!!

Anyway, good luck in finding your sugardad. May his God bless him :)

Colourblind f

Female sizings are different just like shoes too.
Size 0 only refers to American sizing.

Thanks!

For those who emailed, sorry if I'm taking too long to reply if you caught my attention. Cracking my brains on it :p

ColourBlindx2
02-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Female sizings are different just like shoes too.
Size 0 only refers to American sizing.

Thanks!

For those who emailed, sorry if I'm taking too long to reply if you caught my attention. Cracking my brains on it :p

But 35kg is so thin! A UK 6 dress on you will look like a kid in her mommy's dress :eek:

Colourblind f

Jescx
02-12-2012, 09:42 PM
But 35kg is so thin! A UK 6 dress on you will look like a kid in her mommy's dress :eek:

Colourblind f

Where got so drastic one :eek: At most is just sweep the floor if I'm wearing maxi.

I usually wear loose fitting clothes so not really much of a problem :p

Actually I'm considered not so thin. I've seen girls which are WAAAAAAY more skinnier than me. Makes me envy them.

cataramp
02-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Haha thanks!
Yeah really 35kg but it's always the range of 35~40kg but never made it past 40kg before even though I eat alot :o

maybe got worm in your stomach? :x

Where got so drastic one :eek: At most is just sweep the floor if I'm wearing maxi.

Actually I'm considered not so thin. I've seen girls which are WAAAAAAY more skinnier than me. Makes me envy them.

so skinny still wear loose loose clothes how to see your figure line?!

Jescx
02-12-2012, 09:51 PM
maybe got worm in your stomach? :x

I also think so leh since I'm young. :( I used to be forever 20kg last time until I reach secondary :D

so skinny still wear loose loose clothes how to see your figure line?!

Exactly. :cool:

grizzly
02-12-2012, 09:54 PM
wakaka ... you sure boh ? :D

Jescx
02-12-2012, 09:57 PM
wakaka ... you sure boh ? :D

What thing sure? :confused:

grizzly
02-12-2012, 10:04 PM
What thing sure? :confused:

you sure boh u so skinny and can't see your figure ... :D

ColourBlindx2
02-12-2012, 11:07 PM

You're anorexic, aren't you?

Colourblind f

Jescx
02-12-2012, 11:12 PM
you sure boh u so skinny and can't see your figure ... :D

At least not so bamboo stick skinny :rolleyes: I like to show off my legs more~

You're anorexic, aren't you?

Colourblind f

Nah. I actually eat alot. Must be high metabolism fault :D

ColourBlindx2
02-12-2012, 11:16 PM
At least not so bamboo stick skinny :rolleyes: I like to show off my legs more~

Nah. I actually eat alot. Must be high metabolism fault :D

My metabolism is damn low sia. *sad*

Colourblind f

acidicavex
03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
My metabolism is damn low sia. *sad*

Colourblind f

That explain about those pair of boobs sis CBF :p:D

Jescx
03-12-2012, 12:06 AM
That explain about those pair of boobs sis CBF :p:D

If skinny girls got huge boobs also quite scary leh :eek:

PPGirl
03-12-2012, 12:13 AM
boobs got anything to do with metabolism?? :eek::confused:

acidicavex
03-12-2012, 12:19 AM
boobs got anything to do with metabolism?? :eek::confused:

Beat me sis I was just er trying to be .......... :p

acidicavex
03-12-2012, 12:21 AM
If skinny girls got huge boobs also quite scary leh :eek:

Ya like that cat 3 hong kong actress miss Ye....

<<totally>>
03-12-2012, 02:31 AM
if she got twin sister, can use them for dumbbell press also.I am not that strong to lift a 70kg dumbbell. You see me too ups liao. :o

boobs got anything to do with metabolism??
I thought you will start to give me the turn off look when I go too deep. How come this topic seems to interest you? :rolleyes:

Ya like that cat 3 hong kong actress miss Ye....Bro acid, quite a couple of cat 3 with ye as surname. Are you referring to V ye? :D

gongkia79
03-12-2012, 03:26 AM
sound like a potential good person to talk to.

I guess I fit all the description except the sugar daddy part.
haha.. if you need a companion for random and late night chats, pm me/

acidicavex
03-12-2012, 08:23 AM
I am not that strong to lift a 70kg dumbbell. You see me too ups liao. :o

I thought you will start to give me the turn off look when I go too deep. How come this topic seems to interest you? :rolleyes:

Bro acid, quite a couple of cat 3 with ye as surname. Are you referring to V ye? :D

Bro TT yes yes hahaha I think she is from my era :p

DegenerationX
03-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Hello fellow Samsters~ Have been lurking for quite some time in this forum and finally have the guts to create a thread regarding this. As above stated, it's kinda obvious.

Just a short introduction of myself:

If I fit into your requirements, please drop me a message via email/msn: [email protected] or call me 83695766

If I fit into your requirements, do drop me a message via email: [email protected]

This 2 TS looks identical? Just that one is G and one is B :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm 157cm/35kg :D

Please stay indoor during windy days or try your best to walk near lamp poles, trees or fire hydrants :D

ColourBlindx2
03-12-2012, 10:59 AM
This 2 TS looks identical? :rolleyes:

In SBF, there are two groups of people amongst the many many different groups:

Copycats; and
Clones.

Colourblind f

ac171
03-12-2012, 11:06 AM

In SBF, there are two groups of people amongst the many many different groups:

Copycats; and
Clones.

Colourblind f

Lol CSI in full action again. :cool:

ColourBlindx2
03-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Lol CSI in full action again. :cool:

Monday blue, what to doooo....

Colourblind f

ac171
03-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Monday blue, what to doooo....

Colourblind f

ME TOO!!!

Very very blue. :(

Odin00
03-12-2012, 11:30 AM

Waaaaaaay skinner shd be people with brittle bone disease. rbreaking the back while fucking is no fun.

beachboii
03-12-2012, 11:51 AM
ME TOO!!!

Very very blue. :(

I blue and Black :(

Jescx
03-12-2012, 12:08 PM

That guy is obviously a troll :mad: A few hours later I saw him copy.

Please stay indoor during windy days or try your best to walk near lamp poles, trees or fire hydrants :D

Where got so jialat one :eek: I wear wedges wind blow also never fly one okay!

Waaaaaaay skinner shd be people with brittle bone disease. rbreaking the back while fucking is no fun.

Don't think so lah. I see those runway models is like skinnier and WAAAAAY taller than me. Should worry more about them :3

cocobun
03-12-2012, 12:10 PM
So much has being described in words....................picture (says a thousand words) please.........:D

Jescx
03-12-2012, 12:25 PM
So much has being described in words....................picture (says a thousand words) please.........:D

I've uncommon face. Cannot anyhow post picture. Post alr some people cfm know its me :p

cocobun
03-12-2012, 12:32 PM
I've uncommon face. Cannot anyhow post picture. Post alr some people cfm know its me :p

aiyo, not face pics, just body with dress for a start..........:p:p

Jescx
03-12-2012, 12:34 PM
aiyo, not face pics, just body with dress for a start..........:p:p

Body also. My dressing not those typical poly ginnas leh :(

beachboii
03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi sis..i just drop you a pm...Hope it not too long winded ..:)

cocobun
03-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Body also. My dressing not those typical poly ginnas leh :(

haiz................then what is left to post?? Fingers, toes, armpit, knees, ankle........etc....:D

DegenerationX
03-12-2012, 01:00 PM
haiz................then what is left to post?? Fingers, toes, armpit, knees, ankle........etc....:D

Sekali all these also uncommon, easily recognizable. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2012, 01:08 PM

Ha-ha :D

I enjoy reading this TS replies. :p We should just play along la :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Where got so jialat one :eek: I wear wedges wind blow also never fly one okay!

But really la, you like quite skinny :D

Don't think so lah. I see those runway models is like skinnier and WAAAAAY taller than me. Should worry more about them :3

I agreed to some extend that skinny can be sexy but curvy is more beautiful and healthier. If you have noticed, nowadays starved, paper thin, unhealthy chopsticks models are out and curvy models are "IN" :D cos healthier models are becoming better "role models" for all the young women who used to starve themselves to look PRETTY. They are also better "roll (row) models" for most men. Better eat more or drink more fresh milk :D

cocobun
03-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Sekali all these also uncommon, easily recognizable. :D

Ha-ha

I enjoy reading this TS replies. We should just play along la :D

ok, nowadays not easy to see 'uncommon' materials in cyber'space'.....will be interesting to see something in reality....:D

singlicious
03-12-2012, 03:46 PM
good luck TS! poor guy here too. lol.

Jescx
03-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Ha-ha :D

I enjoy reading this TS replies. :p We should just play along la :D

Reallyyyy :( Its like if I post my picture sure can CSI easily one! Uncommon face meaning not those typical Singaporean face lor.

grizzly
03-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Reallyyyy :( Its like if I post my picture sure can CSI easily one! Uncommon face meaning not those typical Singaporean face lor.

you abc mah ... tats why uncommon face .... :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-12-2012, 12:34 AM

What's a typical Singaporean face like? :confused::D
You a mo-del? :D

Jescx
04-12-2012, 12:45 AM
What's a typical Singaporean face like? :confused::D

:confused:

As in you know all those youngsters in town, dress up and make up also the same. Its like they have similar faces. You think its your friend but actually its not.

Anyway, as of now I've replied to all those emails I've received which I've sort of interested in. If you didn't receive a reply from me, sorry that you didn't caught my attention.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-12-2012, 12:47 AM
As in you know all those youngsters in town, dress up and make up also the same. Its like they have similar faces. You think its your friend but actually its not.

I see. My bad. I thought uncommon face is like a girl with a man face. :D

Anyway, as of now I've replied to all those emails I've received which I've sort of interested in. If you didn't receive a reply from me, sorry that you didn't caught my attention.

I didn't send you pm leh :confused::eek::D

Jescx
04-12-2012, 12:48 AM
I see. My bad. I thought uncommon face is like a girl with a man face. :D

Eeee so mean.
For me it's quite scary cause no matter where I go or dress people can recognise me. Super suay

I didn't send you pm leh :confused::eek:

Not referring to you lah. Only those who send me email :cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Not referring to you lah. Only those who send me email :cool:

Phew ! :D Thanks for clearing it up. :D

<<totally>>
04-12-2012, 03:16 AM
For me it's quite scary cause no matter where I go or dress people can recognise me. Super suayGot that serious bo? Unless you have such beautiful body arts. People who know you will confirmed know it is you.
http://i.imgur.com/2Ky7F.jpg

VoltaRedonda
04-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Wa TS, your intro very very detailed eh :D

PPGirl
04-12-2012, 09:17 AM
For me it's quite scary cause no matter where I go or dress people can recognise me. Super suay

hmmm not gd that ppl or ur frds can recognise u? or is there any things u did that u dun want ppl recognise u?

wow like that if im ur frd , i will be super suay to know u also :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Eeee so mean.

Why? :D
You super model or something? :confused: ;)

DegenerationX
04-12-2012, 10:18 AM

Did you check on the "Wanted List" in Cantoment? :D

<<totally>>
04-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Did you check on the "Wanted List" in Cantoment? :DWhere got so easy to check? Unless you are from insider. :eek: Lolz!

cocobun
04-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Eeee so mean.

What's a typical Singaporean face like?

hmmm not gd that ppl or ur frds can recognise u? or is there any things u did that u dun want ppl recognise u?

wow like that if im ur frd , i will be super suay to know u also

If it's like her everyone sure can recognise..........:D

http://www.google.com.sg/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.53.403.403/p403x403/604089_10151177172840345_738640450_n.jpg&sa=X&ei=DXq9ULTqMoHyrQevsYHQBw&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNF49hTOR5Avk18PCkqGdNskaj3fwA

Jescx
04-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Got that serious bo? Unless you have such beautiful body arts. People who know you will confirmed know it is you.

I don't have any tattoo >_>

I'm so short how to be? x_x It's easy for people to recognise me that's why.

If it's like her everyone sure can recognise..........:D

http://www.google.com.sg/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.53.403.403/p403x403/604089_10151177172840345_738640450_n.jpg&sa=X&ei=DXq9ULTqMoHyrQevsYHQBw&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNF49hTOR5Avk18PCkqGdNskaj3fwA

I don't use make up lah >(

acidicavex
04-12-2012, 12:39 PM
hanya hantar gambar anda tidak mengambil kami sebagai bodoh.

I hope translate correctly

<<totally>>
04-12-2012, 12:51 PM
hanya hantar gambar anda tidak mengambil kami sebagai bodoh. Wah bro, say indonesian. Kamu sukses dalam. :D

ps: Saya tidak yakin jika terjemahan sudah benar.

acidicavex
04-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Wah bro, say indonesian. Kamu sukses dalam. :D

Well TS say she half malay blood than the bros here putting meaning in English ask show she machiam no understand so I try Malay lo :D

DegenerationX
04-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Wah bro, say indonesian. Kamu sukses dalam. :D

ps: Saya tidak yakin jika terjemahan sudah benar.

:eek::eek: How many language do you know? :eek:

Jescx
04-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Malay and Indo language got slight difference leh :p Yeah I can understand~

Apparently a guy in this thread saw my pictures though. You just have to try hard enough

acidicavex
04-12-2012, 01:04 PM

Apparently a guy in this thread saw my pictures though. You just have to try hard enough

So we just suppose to look for the phantom? Jeez

<<totally>>
04-12-2012, 01:21 PM
How many language do you know? I know Mandarin, English and Thai. Have I spoken other languages before? :confused:

Oic, Thanks for the explaination. ;)

TS, I show what you show what can? To be fair,what you dun have I dun show. :o

VoltaRedonda
04-12-2012, 01:32 PM

TS I tried lei, sent you PM and email but to no avail :(

PPGirl
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
I'll only reply to those who are genuine and sincere. Forget about pictures cause we'll have webcam session to view how each other looks like if you're shortlisted. :o

hmmm u stated forget abt pictures then below u say a guy saw your pictures??:confused:

VoltaRedonda
04-12-2012, 02:00 PM
hmmm u stated forget abt pictures then below u say a guy saw your pictures??:confused:

Contradictory :rolleyes: . PPGirl graduating from law academy le :D

PPGirl
04-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Contradictory :rolleyes: . PPGirl graduating from law academy le :D

nope LoLz..
wait for TS to explain

shawn.tan
04-12-2012, 02:05 PM
35kg good!! can carry up to jerk without much difficulty.. too bad i am married or else i will definitely meet your criteria..I am driving a BMW x5 , tanned, tall .working as an IT manager.. but too bad.. :(

DegenerationX
04-12-2012, 02:29 PM
too bad i am married or else i will definitely meet your criteria..I am driving a BMW x5 , tanned, tall .working as an IT manager.. but too bad.. :(

You know you dun meet the requirements, but your posting tells me you are still desperately hoping TS can contact you.

Jescx
04-12-2012, 02:35 PM

That guy isn't applying. >_> Chat with him in the chatroom for the whole night so yeah.

Btw, I'll only reply to those mails that I'm interested in.

VoltaRedonda
04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
That guy isn't applying. >_> Chat with him in the chatroom for the whole night so yeah.

So my mail not interesting??? :( Its short but sincerity is written all over it ;)

PPGirl
04-12-2012, 02:43 PM

that means not applying can see your pictures? ;)

Jescx
04-12-2012, 02:47 PM
that means not applying can see your pictures? ;)

I don't just give my pictures randomly. Obviously, in this case I play hard to get.

yangguo
04-12-2012, 02:48 PM
You know you dun meet the requirements, but your posting tells me you are still desperately hoping TS can contact you.

Sorry, bro. I doubt so..

I think he is trying to show off he drives a BMW.. :rolleyes::mad:

DegenerationX
04-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Sorry, bro. I doubt so..

I see. I misunderstood his intentions. :D

PPGirl
04-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Points to note:

1) TS say forget about pictures cos she have webcam session to view each other if shortlisted
2) a guy who is not applying but chat with her in chatroom whole night manage to get her pictures (hmm try hard enough by chatting? :confused: )
3) TS playing hard to get <-- easy to get sugar daddy this way?
4) how hard applicants have to try ?

Jescx
04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Points to note:

1) TS say forget about pictures cos she have webcam session to view each other if shortlisted
2) a guy who is not applying but chat with her in chatroom whole night manage to get her pictures (hmm try hard enough by chatting? :confused: )
3) TS playing hard to get <-- easy to get sugar daddy this way?
4) how hard applicants have to try ?

1. Yeap. Have done webcam session, and didn't give out pictures to any yet and I didn't request for theirs either.

2. Chatting casually and making friends. It's a totally different intention.

3 & 4. It helps me to narrow down easier cause what they type affects on my decision making and on how they got me interested to know them better. If I reply to just anyone with different wavelengths, I would be finding a FB rather than a sugardad.

Hope that clear your doubts.

cocobun
04-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Sorry, bro. I doubt so..

I see. I misunderstood his intentions. :D

BMW can fly???:D

DegenerationX
04-12-2012, 03:19 PM

Erm......I'm not sure. But if bat mobile's maker is BMW, maybe it can. :D

cocobun
04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Erm......I'm not sure. But if bat mobile's maker is BMW, maybe it can. :D

ya loh, BMW cannot fly so where got special.........

I also got BMW X5.............

Bring Me Women X 5..................thank you........:D

spidey7
04-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Best o luck 2u. Oso another bo lui guy here.

VoltaRedonda
05-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Best o luck 2u. Oso another bo lui guy here.

Wa Bro, why bo lui??? Cheong too much le ar :D

cocobun
05-12-2012, 11:50 AM
WOW, finally got my backside scratch............8 pointers wor.....feel so good.........LOL:D

Looking for sugardaddy! 04-12-2012 07:26 PM you need to get a life outside SBF really

ColourBlindx2
05-12-2012, 12:07 PM
WOW, finally got my backside scratch............8 pointers wor.....feel so good.........LOL:D

Looking for sugardaddy! 04-12-2012 07:26 PM you need to get a life outside SBF really

You might want to consider following that piece of advice :)

Colourblind f

cocobun
05-12-2012, 12:39 PM
You might want to consider following that piece of advice :)

Colourblind f

wah, then it applies to everyone wor......then SBF close shop ah...lol.....;)

ColourBlindx2
05-12-2012, 12:40 PM
wah, then it applies to everyone wor...........;)

But that advice was targeted at you :p

Colourblind f

cocobun
05-12-2012, 12:42 PM
But that advice was targeted at you :p

Colourblind f

hehehe, ya hor, why ME only....:(.....I know, cos I'm green.........so sad...'sob sob'

ColourBlindx2
05-12-2012, 12:43 PM
hehehe, ya hor, why ME only....:(.....I know, cos I'm green.........so sad...'sob sob'

Act poor thing only lah you....

Colourblind f

cocobun
05-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Act poor thing only lah you....

Colourblind f

alamak, you pichiak my lobang........:D

hcg_explorer
05-12-2012, 12:49 PM

ha... me riding a BMX

hcg_explorer
05-12-2012, 12:51 PM

Ha... he has to show us... may be shd arrange for a stunning session. he uses his BMW and I use my BMX. see who can do more stuns..:p

ColourBlindx2
05-12-2012, 12:53 PM
alamak, you pichiak my lobang........:D

Lobang means got hole, how to burst a hole!?

Colourblind f

cocobun
05-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Ha... he has to show us... may be shd arrange for a stunning session. he uses his BMW and I use my BMX. see who can do more stuns..:p

hahaha, have sex in a BMW is easy but to see someone have sex on a BMX-------priceless.....:D

DegenerationX
05-12-2012, 01:53 PM
hahaha, have sex in a BMW is easy but to see someone have sex on a BMX-------priceless.....:D

There are some things in life which money can't buy. :D

Sounds like a commercial :rolleyes:

<<totally>>
05-12-2012, 02:31 PM
There are some things in life which money can't buy. 你是指挂在她脸上那个幸福的微笑吗?
:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-12-2012, 03:09 PM
35kg good!! can carry up to jerk without much difficulty.. too bad i am married or else i will definitely meet your criteria..

What's the point of this post? :D

..I am driving a BMW x5 , tanned, tall .working as an IT manager.. but too bad.. :(

Draw legs on a snake 画蛇添足 :confused: :D

<<totally>>
06-12-2012, 07:47 AM
hmmm u stated forget abt pictures then below u say a guy saw your pictures? :cool: Nice observation.

that means not applying can see your pictures? Using hypothesis deduction, drawing such an assumption seems logically true.

4 Points to noteImpressive piece of work I must say. No wonder I find that you seemed to be so tired last few days. Must have over use your processor.... :o Are you sitting at your favorite place?

I do the second part of the presentation for you. :cool:

1. Yeap. Have done webcam session, and didn't give out pictures to any yet35, I think I got some information which I think you might not liked it. However I do have to tell you, using web cam is just as good as giving out pic.

Using the appropriated software, if I have a web cam session, I can even recorded the whole process down and reviewed the session according to my liking. Need pics for what? If I want pic, I just load that video feel in. Video seems to be the preferred method for me if I have that intention.

I didn't request for theirs either.Request might not be needed in the first place just to get some pics. Anyone as long with the right software can just do the same.

2. Chatting casually and making friends. It's a totally different intention.Think again in this way, that guy of all people pick you as a chat partner in the chat room? Intention of getting into your panties seems clear enough.

Can I know if those casually chatting and making friends ended up in hot topics and eventually leading to photo exchange/web cam? Intention to test water if TS made any rejection moves.

If no rejection, meaning found treasure liao. Straight away can start to ask her to go hotel for a real session for that is the guy's intended reason. Hope you saw the real truth than those who never really bothered to wake up..

I would be finding a FB rather than a sugardad.From the way Ts say things, she is one fickle minded woman and is doing a lot of injustice to those brothers who wrote in regarding sugar daddy. I feel it will be better if TS can stay focus with her initial intention.

Hope that clear your doubts.You did not but I tried to clear yours. :cool:

online12793
01-03-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm interested you can send me a PM. Thanks

truelover
01-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Lol. I m interest but too scare too apply. :):) I m almost 3 time ur weight. Later I squash you in bed police case lol.

So good luck in ur hunt.