PDA

View Full Version : Raid @ Beauty World Plaza

pussylovettes
29-11-2012, 08:16 PM
This afternoon anti-vice came and raid the massage shop at 1st floor. Take care guys. Don't get caught with pants down.

lifeisfun
29-11-2012, 09:34 PM
This afternoon anti-vice came and raid the massage shop at 1st floor. Take care guys. Don't get caught with pants down.

was the raid about 3pm + ? i was there trying to visit a joint recommended by a brother from SBF..but I saw a closed sign at the door and one tomboy recording something insde the shop and one lady ( PRC i think )who was talking to her looked very nervous.
there were also 2 or 3 guys inside checking on the curtain partitions..i siam the place ..

joncheong
29-11-2012, 10:19 PM
there's going to be more raids... cuz some bros have been publishing things too publicly le...damn ..... why can't they just be more low profile

jameschong1
29-11-2012, 10:38 PM
there's going to be more raids... cuz some bros have been publishing things too publicly le...damn ..... why can't they just be more low profile
========
i also want low profile but somehow all the ktv girls at peace centre know me leh, why? low profile but still they know me, why ah?
its who know u, not u know who.

pussylovettes
30-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Yes bro, Timing was about 3+. That place unsafe. My office is round the corner. To be exact that unit been raided 4 times this year. Funny thing is the corner spot is untouch. Could it be that they aren't paying protection $?

bedokMassage
30-11-2012, 03:24 AM
there still have those indian baber shops?.
After cutting ,the barber would finish off with
nice neck massage.

JohnsonDuck
30-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the warning.

UFO60
06-12-2012, 04:56 AM
========
i also want low profile but somehow all the ktv girls at peace centre know me leh, why? low profile but still they know me, why ah?
its who know u, not u know who.

aiya, of course everybody know the infamous property commission begger lah, with his tiny poke and matching pea brain, not to mention his fake china made red polo tshirt, u can see from far far.

Sexmachines
06-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Raid again yesterday.... Said the famous loti van in the building carpark... So I left。....

adonis
06-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Over the next few days the AV Police might raid the other HCs in the nearby buildings too. (I didn't tell them to do so). May be bros can warn their favourite HC girls. Dat tomboy AV Policewoman is notorious.

4Dguru
07-12-2012, 02:13 AM
that place one wo(man) operation. how can AV raid when the door is closed and locked? any expert bros can advise? thanks

lt0l0tl
04-01-2013, 12:43 PM
The lady involved has relocated to a new place with shower unit. For brudders, who's not sure who is this lady.... pls refer to this thread (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8119396&postcount=1) by bro haonan. Ctc number remains the same... enjoy your massage. ..:D

munty
04-01-2013, 02:49 PM
yes, raiding...........
dont go and later regret
because your wife will come and bail your little bro home

4Dguru
05-01-2013, 05:20 PM
The lady involved has relocated to a new place with shower unit. For brudders, who's not sure who is this lady.... pls refer to this thread (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8119396&postcount=1) by bro haonan. Ctc number remains the same... enjoy your massage. ..:D

so....she managed to escape to a new place.....:D