PDA

View Full Version : M N R SPA Massage

erictang9
29-11-2012, 08:11 PM
I am helping this lady friend to post her massage service.

well renovated shop located at bukit batok st 11 blk 164. has 7 rooms with shower.

Must say that the massage is quite good overall. Tried an hour oil massage at $50. She provides a good oil massage with a skill she learnt from another masseuse friend of hers. She uses a good oil which is quite odourless and she says is good for skin.

Good value for $$$$.. But bros please take note that this massage palour only provide decent massage and nothing more.

bedokMassage
30-11-2012, 03:01 AM
for hdb, i would go for 45per hr the most.

vicco
30-11-2012, 09:32 PM
I had been to the place. The massage is indeed very good. Very satisfied one. a Clean joint.

Himeros
01-12-2012, 12:19 AM
I am helping this lady friend to post her massage service.

well renovated shop located at bukit batok st 11 blk 164. has 7 rooms with shower.

Must say that the massage is quite good overall. Tried an hour oil massage at $50. She provides a good oil massage with a skill she learnt from another masseuse friend of hers. She uses a good oil which is quite odourless and she says is good for skin.

Good value for $$$$.. But bros please take note that this massage palour only provide decent massage and nothing more.

then why the fuck you post here?!!!, will zap you when power returns ... definitely ... retarded fuker .....

01-12-2012, 01:37 AM
then why the fuck you post here?!!!, will zap you when power returns ... definitely ... retarded fuker .....

Cool down , bro... just another thread in a day ... :rolleyes:

stiffness
04-12-2012, 02:26 AM
This place has advertised in the papers before, and it's good the TS pointed out it's clean so that others won't go there expecting specials and leaving disappointed.

I went there myself, masseuse was NOT a looker, but good firm massage. 100% clean joint. Thought I'd try it out so left a bit disappointed no special offered, but at least my muscles are relaxed!

Tsa7
04-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Thought nobody would post it, opened less than 2 months I think, with a BIG wall poster at the side of the front entrance with contact number. Good clean massage that's all.

loveletters
04-12-2012, 06:49 PM
gd to have some decent massage some time.