PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun?

mysterious
03-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi, like to ask all if any 'shotgun' happened even though the withdrawal method was employed?

me every time very scared when gf period is supposed to be due.. but then again using rubber during sex with gf is damn turn off...

pls kindly share ur experiences or heard experiences... thanx :)

dandan2512
03-03-2005, 08:41 PM
bro,withdrawal method is not 100% save.cos some sperm may discharge while having intercourse.if u wan to enjoy without cap n yet safe, e only method is ask yr gf take pills and she must agreed oso lah...hope tis ans u.

asknot3
03-03-2005, 08:59 PM
WITHDRAWAL METHOD(COITUS INTERRUPTUS, PULLING OUT)

History / How it works:
The man withdraws his penis from the woman's vagina before ejaculation.

Summary of Withdrawal Method Effectiveness (Failure Rate)
Reportedly to be 79% effective, but statistical sample may not be adequate (e.g., likely is less effective in general population)

Benefits
Better than nothing at all.
Inexpensive and requires no supplies.

Risks
Requires great self-control on the man's part.
Man must be able to predict exactly when he is going to ejaculate and therefore is difficult in men who ejaculate prematurely.
Even when penis is withdrawn before ejaculation, pre-ejaculate often contains sperm.
Be prepared to get pregnant and possibly catch a sexually transmitted disease.

STD Protection
Absolutely none.

How to Get It
Cost Free

:D

mysterious
04-03-2005, 04:41 AM
hi, thanks for replying...

i'm aware that technically withdrawal method is not 100% foolproof but were there any heard cases of shotguns resulting in usage of withdrawal method?

my other question is , do u know any shotgun cases and how did it occur?

thanx..

peterfish
04-03-2005, 08:13 AM

i'm aware that technically withdrawal method is not 100% foolproof but were there any heard cases of shotguns resulting in usage of withdrawal method?

thanx..
Hi bro,

Withdrawal method must be practised long enough to achieve perfection. Some ppls like to wait until the very very very last min then they gum wan to pull their gun out. Sometime they are too late and some sperm may be discharged. The better way would be to immediately pull out when you "feel' it cumming and discharge outside preferably on the gal's face, breasts and body. If discharged onto bed, it would damn smelly. Reek of rotten fish smell. Then immediately ask the gal to wash clean and urinate. Don't huggie each other. Wash first more impt.

Most shotgun cases happened when the guy selfishly shot their load inside.

ballzballz
04-03-2005, 10:33 AM
"Shot gun" case in general refer to accident..... by experience....it is by NO MEANS an accident.... always kay kiang unload inside and wan to see if lucky or not.... that few seconds is shiok....but after effect is going to give you hell of a headache for a really long time.... provided you are not an asshole....

newyorker88
04-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Hi, like to ask all if any 'shotgun' happened even though the withdrawal method was employed?

Withdraw is not 100% fool proof. As there maybe leakage before the cum as well.

Let me share experience with you. My friend had another child becos he loaded in his wife. But mind you, his wife just cleaned from her period for 2 days. That means, she is techincally in the safe period( the 7th day).

So there is a chance for shotgun as well. Even how careful you are.

An old saying I heard from elders. If the baby wants to be your child, there is no running. Modern medicine may not be 100% as well. There are cases when a woman on pills also kena, but much lesser.

Good day

mysterious
04-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Hi bro,

Most shotgun cases happened when the guy selfishly shot their load inside.

thanx all for the replies...

i was always confused why people call it 'accident'... but i guess most of the time, it is never an accident..

i ever read article that even the last day of period also not safe to shoot inside cos if the girl start ovulating early, the sperm which can survive up to 3 days inside can fertilize the egg... so i guess the only safe days are the first 2 days of heavy flow... who dare to do it?! :eek:

if kanna baby using withdrawal method is damn bo hua... at keast u shoot inside more shiok...

on that note, just got informed my brother is an expectant father.. definitely no accident =)

JackieChan
09-03-2005, 11:14 AM
thanx all for the replies...

i was always confused why people call it 'accident'... but i guess most of the time, it is never an accident..

i ever read article that even the last day of period also not safe to shoot inside cos if the girl start ovulating early, the sperm which can survive up to 3 days inside can fertilize the egg... so i guess the only safe days are the first 2 days of heavy flow... who dare to do it?! :eek:

if kanna baby using withdrawal method is damn bo hua... at keast u shoot inside more shiok...

on that note, just got informed my brother is an expectant father.. definitely no accident =)

congratulations to ur bro !!

yes, it is never an accident becos this method is not fail-proof (hell, even condoms break) so better not to try.. especially during her fertile period.

cheers

newyorker88
09-03-2005, 03:27 PM
What a stupid dickhead.

Want to do raw, be prepared for all the consequences. Go and read up some real info rather than ask them here (cos someone has been known to tell grandfather stories here, saying that doing raw will not give u aids if some grandfather method is employed).
DOnt you know how to do an internet search?

Scared dont play, want to play dont scared.

Dear Sex maniac, I guess mysterious here is trying to ask more information about fertile period and how to advoid. This forum is a place where sex is discussed freely and information like this can be given. No turn away from good sensible questions being asked. It is not a stupid question in MHO.

With your postings topping 1000 or more, I am sure you know what to write better. Your points are at 1 and work better to increase your points.

Good day.

JackieChan
09-03-2005, 04:25 PM
so please, this is a forum like u said, dont tell me how i should write better.
I am not obsessed with points by the way.

this is a forum to air your views, not a place where u give lectures to other people or tell ppl how to be a better person.

Good day.

Look who's talking

KoLianTai
10-03-2005, 01:17 AM
aiyah... just take some money and buy anti pregnancy patch lahz... no nd eat, no jabs, no nth, just stick.

free
10-03-2005, 01:36 AM
this is a forum like u said, dont tell me how i should write better.
I am not obsessed with points by the way.

this is a forum to air your views, not a place where u give lectures to other people or tell ppl how to be a better person.

Good day.
OK, let me rephrase it. "It would be very nice of you indeed, if you can perhaps use a softer and more gentlemanly tone when airing your views, for which you are of course entitled to. Its just being courteous and good protocol, isn't it? Thank you".

Really SM, I dun believe it at first when other samsters write that your "attitude" changed to being a "nice guy" when ur points went negative, and predicted that u will come back again when u go into the black. Now only 1 point, their prophecy already came true.

While I am not interested in points per se, I have to say the change is quite dramatic leh. Which one is your true self? Hope it is the nice one,

Sorry I brought this up, cos normally I dun care. But really buay tahan.

itsabt6x
18-03-2005, 12:26 PM

me every time very scared when gf period is supposed to be due.. but then again using rubber during sex with gf is damn turn off...

yea...kena 3 times for me....

mysterious
18-03-2005, 01:56 PM
yea...kena 3 times for me....

so did that translate into 3 babies for u?! ur sperm must be quite powerful to impregnate thrice using withdrawal method..

personally i would not encourage gals to go on the pill, b'cos u never know the side effects it has on top on the known side effects: increased chances of xxxx cancer and weight increase.

but i'm interested in this pregnancy patch thing? how does it work and does look obvious?

itsabt6x
18-03-2005, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=mysterious]so did that translate into 3 babies for u?! ur sperm must be quite powerful to impregnate thrice using withdrawal method..[QUOTE]

1st time was still in teens...so no choice but did ctrl-alt-delete
2nd n 3rd times were wif same gal (married) but was some years apart...she decided to keep it...since she's been trying wif hubi but no luck...said hubi wont know..i chk dates, 2nd time could b mine or his, but 3rd surely mine.

i guess mine quite pwrful cos both came out boys (my own also boys). i m vry keen on this patch thing. does it works for guys? i m thinking of getting a vasectomy (myself) but cant let CO knows...how laa?

rooney88
20-03-2005, 12:17 AM
its bette to be safe than sorry

Fowler09
20-03-2005, 12:26 AM
ya its true better play safe

xabi
20-03-2005, 02:50 PM
i think its safer to wear a condom

pico
20-03-2005, 04:47 PM
if male condom no feeling, why not try the female condom

http://www.femalehealth.com/

blast
21-03-2005, 06:55 PM
withdrawal method is never 100% and even if your gal in the safe period better not try and if accident happen and shot inside, can get morning after pill to make sure the gal dont' get pregnant.

downing
22-03-2005, 12:59 AM
but i think it is still the same u insert into her vargina feeling still the same

vince617
28-03-2005, 01:12 AM
have been practising withdrawel method since my teenage years till now (early 30's), never had any accident with my previous gfs, until recently my new gf (6 months) told me her period is 2 weeks late.. now a bit worried. i'm quite sure i controlled my ejaculations very well, 2 possibilites :

1) shit really happens and i have to face the fact

2) we only started to have sex last month ( she was a virgin before that) it could be a disturbance to her body system somehow the period got held up for some reasons..

can any bro enlighten me on these? many thanks..

bingoz
28-03-2005, 10:25 AM
i think you can try purchasing a pregnancy test kit to confirm if she's pregnant. And the withdrawal method doesn't really work :P there's always a chance a drop of your semen with millions of sperm can be left inside your gf.

Hopefully your gf is just having an irregular period delay. Good luck.

have been practising withdrawel method since my teenage
years till now (early 30's), never had any accident with my previous gfs, until recently my new gf (6 months) told me her period is 2 weeks late.. now a bit worried. i'm quite sure i controlled my ejaculations very well, 2 possibilites :

1) shit really happens and i have to face the fact

2) we only started to have sex last month ( she was a virgin before that) it could be a disturbance to her body system somehow the period got held up for some reasons..

can any bro enlighten me on these? many thanks..

TheHappyMondays
28-03-2005, 12:34 PM

thanx..

How about the pre-cum juices, also would causing pregnancy. Be ware! :)

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 12:52 PM

Ya. I think its basic knowledge.

righteousness
28-03-2005, 01:49 PM
She has any signs like vomiting etc?

azure
28-03-2005, 08:54 PM
That's true, coz sometimes when you already come once, and the second shot you stick in without emptying completely can also cause big problems :P

csgoh
28-03-2005, 11:33 PM
bro,withdrawal method is not 100% save.cos some sperm may discharge while having intercourse.if u wan to enjoy without cap n yet safe, e only method is ask yr gf take pills and she must agreed oso lah...hope tis ans u.

Hi!

Are you trying to say that if take pills, I can shoot inside and will not get pregnant?

csgoh
28-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Hi!

Can anyone tell me by taking pills on the girl, will a girl gets pregnant if we guys shot the load inside?

Thanks in advance!

diesel
28-03-2005, 11:55 PM
1st time was still in teens...so no choice but did ctrl-alt-delete 2nd n 3rd times were wif same gal (married) but was some years apart...she decided to keep it...since she's been trying wif hubi but no luck...said hubi wont know..i chk dates, 2nd time could b mine or his, but 3rd surely mine.

i guess mine quite pwrful cos both came out boys (my own also boys). i m vry keen on this patch thing. does it works for guys? i m thinking of getting a vasectomy (myself) but cant let CO knows...how laa?You good... The green-hat man doesn't know that his children are not his real flesh & blood. I can't imagine what will happen if he finds out the truth.

vince617
29-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Hopefully your gf is just having an irregular period delay. Good luck.

Thanks bro, yes she just told me her period came last nite.. walao really made me can't sleep for few days.. :o

Btw, anyone knows if abortion (for single woman) is legal in sg?

csgoh
29-03-2005, 01:29 PM
You good... The green-hat man doesn't know that his children are not his real flesh & blood. I can't imagine what will happen if he finds out the truth.

Yah lor! Sure become like hong kong drama series where when the kids grow up then vie for properties.

In addition, hope that their 2 side of children don't fall in love with each other. It will be disastrous....oh no! I just can't imagine it.

poison
29-03-2005, 07:50 PM
I still think very very safe to do it during the 22nd or 24th day onwards........no sweat about pregnacy! ;)
As for green-hat, just make sure the 2 dads's blood group same can liao.

gonggong18
29-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Me also kena, thot it will not be so sway..in the end become papa..some more the first shot with blanks then live rond but pullout still kena. :confused:

cheongster_11
30-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Think there is no legal age of abortion in Singapore. Of course under age of 16 will referred to MOH for counselling & guidance from a website i read up somewhere. Then girl will be shown some videos about abortions and then wait 24hrs before abortions can be carry out at approved hospitials.

But i think "prevent better than cure" because ask girl abort, though is easy for guy but might hurt the girl both physically and emotional. So better wear raincoat. :)

Dr.Sex
02-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Chinese Say Fish and Bear Paw.. u cannot have both.. better to use CD la unless u have the intend to get marry already.. If not u will be selfish to do that.. Do spare a thought for your GF.. :)

itsabt6x
02-04-2005, 02:57 PM
...In addition, hope that their 2 side of children don't fall in love with each other. It will be disastrous....oh no! I just can't imagine it.

no worries...both side are boys.... :D

itsabt6x
02-04-2005, 03:03 PM
...some more the first shot with blanks then live rond but pullout still kena. :confused:

errr...pls advise how to shoot blanks?

i remembered 1 encounter when i had i sec sch wif a gal 1yr my senior...we had sex one nite at the sch's running track...(back then, not many sec schs have running track)...she always hj me till i cum before proceeding to fj (raw)...she said its safe that way...was really a greenhorm then, so juz did as she wish...lucky no baggage left...

later found out she had 2 other mature bfs whom she hv sex wif...didnt know abt std then...lucky didnt catch anything...whew!

arizona
07-04-2005, 12:32 PM
To share with all bros...

sometimes gals really like the feeling of hot wax spure inside them...i cant explain also...my ex told me that..

my experience : I want to "pull-out" during the session when I was "reaching" the high rev...but she juz kept locking my back & legs between her...i guess she is orgasing...but I had to push her away to prevent the "burden" to be strap on my tried body... :eek:

after the session she felt so relieve i did that...we save ourshelve from ten thousand years of problems...now we are juz kawan...we look back the wonderful times and ofcoz the lust lah...we still hv kofi or teh in cafe...gd times flies...

maybe my white-army not strong...so not to worry loh...

heeeee

arizona
07-04-2005, 12:36 PM
no worries...both side are boys.... :D

I like your style man...cool kekekeke

but then again dun work in the same company...if not its korean drama not HK !!

cheers

arizona
07-04-2005, 12:39 PM
errr...pls advise how to shoot blanks?

i remembered 1 encounter when i had i sec sch wif a gal 1yr my senior...we had sex one nite at the sch's running track...(back then, not many sec schs have running track)...she always hj me till i cum before proceeding to fj (raw)...she said its safe that way...was really a greenhorm then, so juz did as she wish...lucky no baggage left...

later found out she had 2 other mature bfs whom she hv sex wif...didnt know abt std then...lucky didnt catch anything...whew!

I really envy ur lifestyle and start young !! gd way to learn How I wish my sec sch gals did that in the prefect rm & Library...(almost) until a stupid jerk came in ..

haiz...at least ur lust is answered at that "hotblooded" age!!!

asdfghjkl
07-04-2005, 12:44 PM
well.. good FR on this thread too! :p