PDA

View Full Version : Companionship for lonely ladies

heiswaiting
25-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi ladies!

I have decided to provide companionship for ladies who are lonely and have nothing to do during their free time on Fridays and Saturdays.

This does not come with any cost as this is a sincere shout out to ladies who want to have someone by their side to talk and listen.

Just to state, I am not looking for any hanky panky or monetary rewards. I would like to provide my companionship as I understand that sometimes, everyone can feel lonely and for certain reasons, we wish to only share with someone who is not a close friend.

For interested ladies, do PM me and we will talk further from there. Age is not a barrier for me so don't worry about being too young/old, so if you wish, you need not disclose your age to me. Also, when we meet, I will drive as that is what a gentleman must do so you do not have to worry about transport.

A little more about my stats:

178cm
77kg
muscular average build
pimple free face
athletic
jovial and always look on the bright side of things

Well, that's all I have to say! Hope to hear from you ladies soon!

Cheers!

xoxo

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 09:48 AM
I nearly cried to tears when I see this. Did not realise there is such a noble person here in SBF, doing such a noble thing. :D

hcg_explorer
26-11-2012, 10:54 AM
so touching...

阿嬷 veli interested..

acidicavex
26-11-2012, 10:59 AM
U both touch okie Liao hor don't anyhow submit application.

Show fist to the heart sign very touch !!!!

cocobun
26-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Why only ladies?? I got a lot to say too............

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Why only ladies?? I got a lot to say too............

So obvious liao, need to pitchar his lobang meh? :D:D

cocobun
26-11-2012, 01:51 PM
So obvious liao, need to pitchar his lobang meh? :D:D

But I really need someone to hear my stories that I don't want ppl who knows me to hear too............why don't TS organize a story telling group session..........ladies free, guys wear dress to attend.....LOL

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 02:52 PM
But I really need someone to hear my stories that I don't want ppl who knows me to hear too............why don't TS organize a story telling group session..........ladies free, guys wear dress to attend.....LOL

TS can be a DJ in the graveyard shift, where many emo people call in to pour their woes.....:D

EatPrayLove
26-11-2012, 02:57 PM

TS can be a DJ in the graveyard shift, where many emo people call in to pour their woes.....:D

sounds like a good idea.
maybe we can come out with SBF radio station? lol:D:p

flowbow
26-11-2012, 03:03 PM
TS your offer very good leh. Your companionship can include drinking together with me on weekends anot? :D

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 03:07 PM
sounds like a good idea.
maybe we can come out with SBF radio station? lol:D:p

TS, what's the hotline to call in? :D

TS your offer very good leh. Your companionship can include drinking together with me on weekends anot? :D

U really jiu gui leh.

flowbow
26-11-2012, 03:22 PM
TS, what's the hotline to call in? :D

U really jiu gui leh.
Joking cannot ah :( but really la... I think TS's offer not bad. I might pm him :cool:

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Joking cannot ah :( but really la... I think TS's offer not bad. I might pm him :cool:

Go for it!!!!! If really include drinking, try to persuade him to let me join in oso hor. ;):D

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 03:28 PM
This song suits here! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1yhRlDrs4&feature=related

flowbow
26-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Go for it!!!!! If really include drinking, try to persuade him to let me join in oso hor. ;):D
But I don't think we will go to tiong kok tiu leh :confused:

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 03:40 PM
But I don't think we will go to tiong kok tiu leh :confused:

I open to all kinds of tiu. I very ok de. Just that I dun dance, but I can drink mah. :D

flowbow
26-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I open to all kinds of tiu. I very ok de. Just that I dun dance, but I can drink mah. :D
I also don't dance, drink only... Steady la I think we very suitable to be drinking kakis. :D

DegenerationX
26-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I also don't dance, drink only... Steady la I think we very suitable to be drinking kakis. :D

Then can. We can be drinking kakis. :D

cocobun
26-11-2012, 09:27 PM

Then can. We can be drinking kakis. :D

Now got 2 酒仙........... lol:D

PityMe
28-11-2012, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE=heiswaiting;8127054]Hi ladies!

I have decided to provide companionship for ladies who are lonely and have nothing to do during their free time on Fridays and Saturdays.

This does not come with any cost as this is a sincere shout out to ladies who want to have someone by their side to talk and listen.

Just to state, I am not looking for any hanky panky or monetary rewards. I would like to provide my companionship as I understand that sometimes, everyone can feel lonely and for certain reasons, we wish to only share with someone who is not a close friend.

A little more about my stats:

178cm
77kg
muscular average build
pimple free face
athletic
jovial and always look on the bright side of things

Hi,
Tell me your age and race.

heiswaiting
28-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Hey everyone.

Sorry I didn't check back ytd.
Also, I forgot to mention, I am Chi and my age is better not to reveal until we talk more to each other ;)
But rest assured, I am not an old man out to cheat ladies because I'm sure there's a certain fear about meeting with someone that might be potentially dangerous.

I want to head out for drinks this weekend, so if anyone wants to tag along or has suggestions, PM me? :)

Or email me, as I don't check here very regularly. Email: [email protected]

Cheers! :)