PDA

View Full Version : Need help bros am too unlucky

Robo
24-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Here's my tiredness ystd been to geylang from lor 12 to lor 27 from 11pm to 5am. Planning of picking up a street lady bring them overnight my house but my mission failed. Cos am eurasian its difficult to talk to them. when to persue and ask them but they don ustd wat i am saying. I believed they also love love to overnight and do housecalls rather than fear for raids. Am also fear to book hotel at sight and bring them. And furthermore its difficult to communicate as pimps are around. Sorry to create a new thread its jus that i feel unlucky. Planning to bring my house for overnight fun. Bros can give solutions..

ErnestK
24-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Use a smartphone and communicate using the translator. Else, get someone to write in Chinese for you the common terms for service like BJ, BBBJ, cim, cof, cob, Fj, AJ etc and show it to girls that you're interested in. Last resort? Go early and patronize legal house.

You can also rent me to go cheong with you. Cheap cheap only. $25 / hour.

serpenty
24-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Mostly prc or viet will do housecall y not pm me. I brought at least 5 prc n 2 viet to my house so far from geylang.
I wil always standby 1 chivas bottle in my house plus a pack of cigarettes. I prefer prc cos when they are high they will be wild.
so far out of 5 prc the 2 r more hardworking. Really had a good time fun n less worried about raids.
Do let me know if u want to cheong today wil guide u how to do it..
I can tell u the location to hunt them in geylang.
My options to u go for prc some of them do take indian n malay regardless of races..

KCisBad
24-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Use a smartphone and communicate using the translator. Else, get someone to write in Chinese for you the common terms for service like BJ, BBBJ, cim, cof, cob, Fj, AJ etc and show it to girls that you're interested in. Last resort? Go early and patronize legal house.

You can also rent me to go cheong with you. Cheap cheap only. $25 / hour.

hahah i also want, me also can.. $20/hour.. Competition. hehehe.. jk jk..

Mostly prc or viet will do housecall y not pm me. I brought at least 5 prc n 2 viet to my house so far from geylang.
I wil always standby 1 chivas bottle in my house plus a pack of cigarettes. I prefer prc cos when they are high they will be wild.
so far out of 5 prc the 2 r more hardworking. Really had a good time fun n less worried about raids.
Do let me know if u want to cheong today wil guide u how to do it..
I can tell u the location to hunt them in geylang.
My options to u go for prc some of them do take indian n malay regardless of races..

Ya man.. 1 simple reason, business is bad.. becos of all the raids.
If business is good, u think they wont chooose? :D

warresg
25-11-2012, 01:31 AM
And furthermore its difficult to communicate as pimps are around...

I tot it would be easier if the pimp is around becos most pimp can understand english. :confused:

tandoori
26-11-2012, 09:34 PM
I tot it would be easier if the pimp is around becos most pimp can understand english. :confused:

Does pimp allow to take overnight?
I also interested in just picking up a girl in my car from roadside.
No need hang around in that area very long.
250$ should be enough for overnight I think.

Any suggestion which lor to drive through for success?